The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CLOISTERED

by Witchman

18 year old Ali rolled her eyes as her mother Arlene went on yet again about how she had met her wife at this very same Renfaire almost 20 years earlier.

Every year when they made the trip across the street to Fort Tryon Park for the Renfaire she would hear the same story; how her mom had had great sex with some mysterious lover who then disappeared, only to be soon replaced by a knowing woman.

Granted, Al’s actual siring had been the result of some one night stand around the same time, but she had been raised by two women until she was 8 and her two mommies broke up, leaving her to be raised alone.

I mean, it had to have been something like that. Her mom must have been drugged or something.

Personally, Ali had found the whole story kind of creepy, especially since he never stuck around to raise her.

Having been raised by two women in her formative years had made Ali somewhat unfamiliar with the ways of the opposite sex.

As a young girl she had found herself drawn more to watching football than whatever socially conscience inclusive cartoon her second mother had rather she watched.

It was that kind of pushiness that had led to her parents splitting up in the first place.

After that, Ali was more appreciative of her mother and her efforts to raise by herself, so she always made sure to set a good example and be a good daughter; excelling academically and getting a job after school to help out with bills.

This annual trip to the Cloisters Renfaire was a tradition in their house, but this year for some odd reason Ali found herself restless and unable to focus.

There was some oddly compelling whispering in the back of her mind that was urging her to be alone, to go away from the crowds and to be alone in the woods.

Admittedly, Ali also had some carnal cravings she was hoping to be erotically addressed. There were some really hot guys who looked like Game of Thrones and whatnot and Ali was starting to notice them starting to notice her after first noticing her cougar mother.

She was hoping for some attention herself. She had inherited her mother’s ample bosom and her mystery father’s olive complexion. That combined with her green eyes and black hair gave her a sexy and exotic appearance.

“And that is how it happened,” Arlene sighed. “I come back here every year hoping to find him.”

Ali nodded, although she was more focused on her own erotic needs.

She hoped that her tight bodice would draw her the attention of some hot young knight or some such.

Ali did not really want to ditch her mom, but there was that strange feeling in the back of her head that was telling her she should be alone for a while.

“Mom, is it okay if we split up for a bit? I wanted to look at some of the tapestries,” she lied.

Arlene herself seemed distracted as well; more than likely by thoughts of her bygone lover. “That’s fine, honey,” she said.

Ali felt a little guilty but the voice was telling her it was the right thing to do, so she quickly made her way towards the castle at the top of the hill.

It really was a wonderful museum, and the view of the Hudson River was quite majestic.

As a bit of a film buff, Ali recognized exterior locations that were used in “Coogan’s Bluff” and “Ciao! Manhattan.”

Still distracted by that inner voice, she made her way down the broken stone stairway that took her to the lower level of the park.

A few twists and turns and she soon found herself deep in the woods; not even able to hear the sounds of the cars on the Westside Highway.

Although nearby Inwood Hill Park had denser forest, Ali found herself in a quiet patch of green that seemed to muffle all the sounds except for those of the woods and those of her feet.

The voice in her head seemed stronger now, and it was urging Ali to trek deeper into the heavy woods.

There was also a strange but inviting tingling happening between her legs that was making it harder for her to think and easier to obey.

It was then that she heard the soft, sighs, moans, and giggles that were erotically emanating from a nearby grove of oak trees.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Ali silently crept closer to the hear the sensual sounds.

The grunting and groaning was more agenda specific now, and Ali could tell from the sound of it that the male of the pair must have been well endowed and well knowing.

Cautiously, she peeked from behind one of the trees, barely having time to cover her mouth as she gasped.

It was her mother, Arlene, only she looked almost 20 years younger, and she was being fucked doggy style by a literal knight; his shining armor in a pile next to Ali’s mother’s clothes.

The handsome knight was buff and lusty as he confidently took Arlene to pleasure again and again.

Ali’s fingers on her left hand crept to her bosom and began to finger her nipples, while her other hand slowly made its way down to her wet pussy.

“This can’t be happening,” she thought. But yet it was. It was as though either the two of them had been transported to the present or Ali had transported to the past, but the truth was there in front of her.

Ali bit her lip. Was this her father? She blushed when she realized he had a big cock. “That is not right,” she thought, and yet her body quivered with erotic orgasm energy as she steadied herself against the hardy oak.

She was masturbating watching her mother get fucked by a really hot guy who might be her father, and as improbable as it all seemed, it was all happening.

Ali kissed the bark to silence the sound of her own cumming. She ground herself against the trunk as she peeked at the passionate performance happening in front of her.

Now Ali’s mom was on her knees, sucking her lover’s cock while looking into his eyes.

She would lol her mouth around the head of her lover’s cock, while simultaneously squeezing his balls to keep him from ejaculating.

Ali’s eyes widened as she watched. She knew it was only a matter of time before the stud blew his load.

Would her mother swallow it, or let him cum on her face?

A wave of guilt and shame and arousal swept over her as she quixotically questioned the morality of her wicked and taboo thoughts.

Omg, he WAS cumming on her face.

Ali was cumming too, now grinding herself against the heavy oak as she watched the sexy stud cry out in erotic abandon; his large cock spewing forth ropes of hot white cum that were splashing on Arlene’s face and onto the dewy grass made so by the sweat of their lusty lovemaking.

Ali reeled, and stumbled into the open, only to find herself caught like a hypnotized deer in the eyes of the two lovers.

With a wicked leer, the stud began to beckon Ali by crooking his finger at her.

Arlene began to slowly undulate her arms like a sexy belly dancer.

Ali gasped as she felt her body being pulled towards them against her will.

She could actually feel something like sexy psychic strings around her rock hard nipples that were pulling her towards the passionate pair.

Ali slowly shook her head once more, but nonetheless found herself in front of them.

“Looks like a peeping Thomasina,” Arlene said, sliding her arm around Ali.

“What,” she said, but her question soon died in her throat as their mouths met.

Ali tried to push her away, but Arlene’s knowing mouth and tongue were dancing delight in her mouth.

With a sigh Ali succumbed into her knowing and erotic embrace, not caring how or why what was happening was.

There was no need for thoughts now, just pleasure, and when her lover found his way to her skirt, Ali found herself assisting her.

Soon she was naked as the other two.

Now her lusty lover was leading her back to the site of the passion by placing two fingers into Ali’s wet pussy; tantalizingly tugging her towards the sight of passion.

Ali shook her head, vainly trying to center her thoughts, but it was too much.

The stud’s hands were upon her now, touching and stroking and rubbing and caressing all at once.

Now Arlene herself was stroking her own daughter, although now they looked more like sisters.

“Mm..Mom...” Ali murmured, but the lusty lickings of two tantalizing tongues on her pussy now were enough to silence her and drag her down into decadent delight.

“AH!” she cried out, cumming on their faces. “Yes!”

Having now willingly surrendered to the fantastic, Ali now got on her own knees and began to suck off the young stud, grasping his buttocks tightly with her nailed hands.

Arlene began to coach her. “Yes, yes, like that, just like that,” she said, sexily schooling Ali in fantastic fellatio.

Ali moaned as her pussy twitched. Her father/lover had a long thick cock and it tasted good and she was going to show him that she was a suck off the old block.

Now the two of the were taking turns sucking his cock, Ali taking some dim mental notice that her mother was actually quite the cock sucker.

Now her lusty lover was lowering her down onto the sex slick grass.

Ali gasped again and moaned as he slowly entered her.

She sighed into a passionate kiss from Arlene her mother/sister, who was also playing with Ali’s rock hard nipples.

The voice in Ali’s head that had brought her to the sexy state was now louder inside her mesmerized mind. “Obey, surrender, let it happen,” it said, over and over and over inside her mind.

Ali obeyed. She wanted this. It was strange and improbable and probably immoral and it was also very hot.

The three nude bodies were soon covered in lust, sweat, and dew as they ravishingly wrestled as one.

Now her lover was on top of her, and Ali’s mouth was on Arlene’s pussy.

Their erotic utterances were now hypnotically happening in sexy, sinful synchronization.

Arlene and Ali came at the same time, then Arlene kissed the stud as he came deep into Ali’s wet pussy.

The three of them were climaxing again now, and the stud was once again spewing hot spasms of cum, only this time into Ali.

As the sun began to set, Ali’s eyes began to droop as the passionate pair began to stroke her face and hair. “Forget...forget....forget...sleep...sleep.sleep..”

“Ah...ah..ahhhhhhhhh,” Ali sighed.

The last words she heard were “And forget.”

Ali sighed and stretched, then gasped and came to full alertness.

She was dressed, and it was getting darker by the minute, and what had happened?

Her slack and satisfied body was mute testament to the unavoidable fact that she had just had some sort of erotic experience, only the thoughts were fuzzy and hard to recollect.

She blushed as she saw how grass and sex stained her body was.

She blushed even further when she realized that she had been taken by both a man and a woman at the same time.

What the fuck happened?

A ping on her phone gave her a wave of relief.

It was from her mother, telling her to meet her at the coffee shop on Broadway and Dyckman st.

She also had ended the text with several winks and happy face emojis, intimating that she also had a surprise for her daughter.

At first she was kind of miffed that her mother had not seemed more concerned for her wellbeing, but then she remembered that it was she who had ditched her earlier.

Earlier? It must have been hours ago. The sun was pretty and setting behind the Palisades as Ali made her way to the northern most exit of the park.

“I will just tell her I got lost in the woods and fell asleep or something,” Ali thought, although she did not feel like lying to her mom twice in the same day.

Peering through the window, she caught a glimpse of someone who might have been her mother all the way in the back.

Making her way through the cozy shop that was refreshingly free of phones, she saw that Arlene was talking to someone.

“Honey!” Arlene said, standing up to hug her daughter. “Where have you been? You will never guess what happened!” she said excitedly.

“Neither will you Mom,” Ali said dryly.

Then she noticed who her mother was talking to her, and Ali did a double take.

It was the phantom lover from earlier, only now he had the appearance of a silver fox.

“Honey, meet Adam,” Arlene said. “It finally happened.”

Adam smiled, then looked at Ali, who suddenly found herself feeling very vulnerable and exposed in his beautiful eyes. “Sit down,” he said, in a tone that sounded more like a command than an invitation.

Ali slowly sat down, her heart pounding in her chest as Adam wickedly smiled.

“I think the three of us have a lot of catching up to do,” he said.

THE END