The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CLOISTERED

by Witchman

Arlene smiled flirtatiously at the young boy who was eyeing her breasts, an ample bosom that was made even moreso by her tight bodice. “Naughty boy,” she cooed, as she drifted off into the crowd.

Fort Tryon Park was host to the annual Ren-faire, and Arlene was reveling in it. A member of the SCA, she felt right at home among the medieval crowd. She enjoyed the clothing from that era as well, the bustiers and corsets that flattered her fleshy frame. A stunning young woman in her early 20’s, with dark black hair and laughing brown eyes, she was also a bit of an exhibitionist, and enjoyed the attention she was getting from the boys and men, as well as from some of the women.

She made her way over to one of the concession stands, where a portly proprietor offered her a lemonade. “Compliments of the house, milady,” he leered.

Arlene shifted her jaw. She knew that this guy was not one of the actors running the event, so his attempts at King’s English seemed a bit forced. She also did not like the way he was so obviously undressing her with his eyes. Nevertheless, she accepted the drink. “Charmed, I am sure,” she said, as she flitted away.

The festival was in full swing, and Arlene was appreciative of the many people who had come to see the jousting and the merchants. Children ran about, waving plastic swords and wands. Some were dressed like Harry Potter, while others were garbed as witches. There were people of every age and color, and it was refreshing to see so many people out enjoying the offerings of the park, especially on such a beautiful day.

As she sipped and wandered, her thoughts turned lazily to those of pleasure. She could feel her nipples protruding through the gauzy fabric, her aureoles dark and large. A warm, fuzzy glow was spreading through her body. It was as if there were two wires running from her nipples to her....

She shook her head. “What the hell,” she thought groggily. " Shit, I’ve been dosed!”

Her eyes furtively scanned the crowd. Sure enough, there was the guy who had given her the drink, making a beeline straight for her.

Arlene was not sure what drug had been slipped her, but she could already feel its effects. A soothing calm was filling her body and mind, relaxing her as it simultaneously aroused her.

Knowing that she had only moments before the drug would completely engulf her, she quickly walked towards the entrance of the Cloisters.

Fumbling through one of her pockets for change, she handed the security a guard a $20. “Keep it sweetie,” she said, then clapped a hand over her mouth. “Oh, sorry,” she said, as she took the tag and placed it between her breasts. “God, I have got to sit down,” she thought, but a backwards glance made her realize that her would-be seducer was in hot pursuit.

Arlene pushed herself to keep moving, even as she felt her body and mind slowing down. She vainly attempted to keep her eyes straight ahead, but the desire that was building inside herself was making her strut and wink as she walked, drawing wide stares from men and women, not all of them unappreciative.

She paused a moment at the top of the stairs that lead to the bottom level of the medieval museum, steadying herself. “Don’t fall, don’t fall, don’t fall,” she chanted to herself, as she carefully negotiated the precarious steps that were already becoming blurry. She felt as if she was tripping on some powerful acid. “Don’t trip while tripping,” she giggled, as she finally made it to the bottom of the staircase.

“Shit, he’s still behind me,” she thought, a surge of panic briefly negating the effects of the drug, which seemed to be a cross between a hallucinogenic and a powerful aphrodisiac.

She lunged forward, brushing up against a woman, unconsciously pawing at the surprised woman’s breasts. “Sorry,” she slurred, then dashed to the back room where all of the rare jewelry was kept. Arlene ducked behind a display case, and waited, her heart pounding, her head spinning. She saw the stalker enter the room, eyes quickly scanning it.

Arlene snaked against the wall, and opened a small side door. She thought it would lead her to the courtyard outside, where she could escape into the park, but in her drugged state she had forgotten that she was in the lowest level of the museum.

The door locked behind her, and it was pitch black inside, but at least she was safe, if only for the moment.

As her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, she could dimly make out a bannister that lead deeper under the museum. “Some storage space, maybe...,” she thought, as she made her way down the stairs.

The rush of adrenaline that she had initially felt from the chase was fading now, being replaced by the luxurious languor of the drug that was coursing through her system.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she saw another door, so small that she had to duck her head to go inside, but she did.

Unlike the staircase, this room was brightly lit by torches, illuminating the tapestries that covered the walls.

Arlene gasped. “Oh wow, this must be like..... a future exhibit, or, some storage space, maybe.”

She shook her head, and giggled again, her foggy eyes recognizing a stone bench off in a corner of the room. “Well, might as well go with it,” she thought, as her urges pushed her forward.

Lying on her back, she gazed into the light of the torches, which seemed to flutter and dance. “Soooooo....pretty,” she thought, as her hands began to explore her breasts. Clumsily undoing the drawstrings, she sighed as her breasts sprung free, the nipples rising in the cool of the air.

The room was breathing, as was she, and as she lay touching herself among the ancient tapestries, she felt as if she was drifting back in time, back to the days of knights in shining armor, of gallant warriors and grateful princesses, of saucy wenches.

Her left hand was down her skirt now, as she stroked herself, her tongue caressing her nipples. “I am a saucy wench, a dirty, sexy, hot, slutty serving wench,” she mumbled gleefully, her body hot and sweaty now, an orgasm tremoring inside her hot and steamy cunt. She brought herself to climax twice more, her dazed mind surmising that the drug was increasing her capacity for multiple orgasms. As she lay there, eyes heavy, jaw slack, she realized that the feelings of pleasure were increasing. In fact, she didn’t even have to touch herself, for the pleasure was washing over, washing over her in waves, wave after wave.

Her orgasmic cries echoed off the stone walls, the stoic faces in the tapestries the only witnesses to her throes of bliss. Her eyes were blurred, the walls of the room melting, heaving as her bosom heaved. Another orgasm shook her body, her mouth hanging open slightly.

A rustling at the door failed to rouse her from her arousal, her dazed and hot state numbing her to the fact that she was now no longer alone.

The whisper of someone else’s breath on her face caused her eyes to slowly open, her drugged mind and body slowly responding to the fingers that were circling her aureoles.

Kneeling beside her was a handsome young man with long blonde hair, garbed in silver chain mail. His eyes were a devilish shade of blue, and he smiled knowingly down at her.

“ Well then,” he spoke softly, “is Milady in a mad state?”

Before she could respond, Arlene caught her breath as the knight tweaked her nipples, sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

“Thou art a saucy, attractive wench,” the knight said, wolfishly grinning as his hands worked their way ever southward, one of them now exploring the warm slick depths between her legs, which were becoming hotter and wetter with each passing moment.

As Arlene opened her mouth to speak, the knight leaned over and kissed her, her words muffled in her throat as her body responded to this oral assault.

The handsome young man grinned widely. “Thou needeth pleasure,” he said, suddenly hoisting her to her feet, hefting her hefty frame over his head, spinning her upside down until his tongue came to rest upon her quivering, steaming cunt.

“Unnnnnnnh!” Arlene cried out, as her own shaking fingers attempted to interpret the strange clothes her medieval seducer was wearing. Eventually, she pulled his long, stiff cock from its confines, and buried it in her mouth, her fuzzy mind vaguely aware that this strong young man was eating her pussy as he held her above the earth.

Arlene faded in and out of pleasure, her seducer’s tongue lapping away in a controlled abandon. Her legs kicked over his head as yet another orgasm tore through her. The young squire lay her down now, and in a moment was on top of her, pausing only to remove his breast plate, his tunic pressing against her half-naked body as his impressive cock slid in and out of her.

Holding her hands over her head, he took there and then, and Arlene loved it, feeling violated, but in a safe and sexy way. She felt so hot as he held her, his strong arms preventing her from moving hers. She could only thrash her head back and forth in mindless abandon.

She could feel his orgasm building inside her, but he paused for a few moments, exhaled loudly, then smiled down at her, expertly controlling his own ejaculation.

Again, and then again, he held back, until the look in his eyes told her that his moment was approaching rapidly.

He came with a shout, roughly planting his mouth on hers, Arlene joining him in orgasmic bliss after only a moment, the randy buck still pumping away as he spilt his hot seed into her accepting snatch.

Breathing upon her, he stroked her face, placing a finger over her lips. “Sleep, my fair maiden,” he said soothingly, “sleep, sleep, sleep, slumber and sleep, surrender to sleep, surrender to sleep, to sleep, surrender, surrender, surrender, surrender...”

Arlene sighed, and slept, her mind filled with erotic images of seduction and pleasure.

Hours later, she lazily awoke, her body spent and tingling, the remnants of the drug still coursing through her.

Stretching like a contented cat, she giggled to herself as she made her way out of the room, the torches long since extinguished, mute testimony to her hours of orgasmic bliss and sound sleep.

The stars winked down at her as she walked up the stairs of the now dark and silent museum, until she made her way to the side door that she had been originally searching for some hours earlier, before her descent into an erotic underground.

“We are closed now, Miss,” a voice behind her said.

Arlene turned to a find one of the museum docents standing before her, an elderly, well-proportioned matron of about forty, with long, curly black hair.

“Um, I’m sorry, I fell asleep, and, I lost track of time,” Arlene responded sheepishly.

The woman smiled, her eyes twinkling naughtily. “I recognize you now. You are the young woman who fondled my breasts earlier this afternoon.”

Arlene blushed, her face a deep shade of crimson. “Um, sorry about that,” she apologized sheepishly.

The older woman only smiled again. “It is all right, I am sure that you can make it up to me.”

“Listen, Miss, I don’t know what happened. Someone drugged me, and I fell asleep, and there was this really hot guy, and, and...”

Her voice trailed off as she noticed that the older woman was studying her very intensely, her eyes boring into her.

“That is a very flattering outfit you are wearing,” she purred, giving Arlene the once-over more than once. “It accentuates your large breasts.”

Arlene blushed again. " Thanks, but, I...I...”

“Eyes?” the older woman asked. “You like my eyes? Then look at them.”

“She does have pretty eyes,” Arlene thought. “What is happening?”

The woman kept staring, and Arlene’s jaw hung open yet again, the strength and resolve that had been slowly returning to her body now leaving her again, leaving her as she stared into the eyes of the older woman.

The docent slowly reached around Arlene, and pulled her dress from her shoulders, exposing her breasts yet again. “Relax,” she grinned, her mouth finding Arlene’s nipples.

Arlene’s eyes rolled up to the ceiling, meeting the eyes of a young knight in one of the many tapestries that hung in the main room of the medieval castle that was the Cloisters, a young knight who had more than a passing resemblance to her seducer from the afternoon. He seemed to smile back at her.

She closed her eyes then, and surrendered to the magick.

The End...