The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER V – THE ORDER OF KINGS

New York City, New York

10th of November

“May I help you?” Sharon Baxter asked, her eyes lazily drifting over the man in front of her.

The man had a moderately-tanned complexion, dark hair that was neatly combed, and a hot body that was only complemented by the black, tailored suit he wore. He stood tall and confident, and Sharon couldn’t help but undress him with her eyes.

The woman that had come with him was a looker, too. She wore a black suit as well, and appeared rather professional at first glance, though her skirt was FAR too short to be considered professional. With fiery red hair that was done up in a bun and a hot body of her own, Sharon Baxter found herself licking her lips as her eyes darted from her to her companion, wondering what it would be like to be the filling in this sex sandwich.

“Yes,” the man spoke, with a deep and commanding voice, and Sharon shivered noticeably, making no effort to hide it from him, “I believe I’m expected.”

As he said this he reached into his pocket and produced a black card, laying it on her desk, the symbol of a golden knight chess piece facing her.

“Oh my god,” Sharon said, “it’s you.”

She hurriedly pressed the intercom and spoke. “Mister Winters?”

“Yes, Miss Baxter?” came a smooth and charming voice.

“Matthew Freeman is here to see you.”

“Send him in! Send him in!” he replied expectantly.

“At once, Mr. Winters!” Sharon looked up and smiled at Matthew, who returned her smile. “Mister Winters will see you now,” she said before blushing as she realized he had been staring into her eyes. She looked towards Kimberly and said, “I’m sorry, ma’am, but you’ll have to wait here.”

Matthew turned to Kimberly and winked. She nodded in understanding.

Kimberly sat down and Matthew turned to enter the office. ‘Mister Winters…’ he absentmindedly said to himself.

* * *

Though he had never met him before, Gerard saw why Lancaster spoke highly of this one. Matthew strode into the room in his tailored black suit, exuding confidence and power. He saw no trepidation, no intimidation, no fear in this boy’s eyes. He may have only held the Power for a couple of decades, but he walked as though he was one of the Ancient Ones himself. And, if Gerard was correct, this young upstart probably had that swagger in his step even before Lancaster made him a Vassal.

He stopped in front of Gerard’s desk. Gerard smiled and shook his hand. “You have a firm handshake. Good. Please, take a seat.”

Matthew sat down slowly.

“My name is Gerard Winters.” He said.

“Matthew,” Matthew replied, “Matthew—”

“Oh, I know who you are my young friend. A drink?” Gerard offered, gesturing to a tray of scotch and shot glasses.

“No, no. I’m afraid I don’t drink,” He said apologetically.

“It’s fine; do you mind if I…?”

“Not at all.” Matthew answered, though Gerard was already pouring himself a glass of scotch. Matthew waited patiently as Gerard stood, glass in hand, and walked around the table and to the window overlooking the street below.

“You know,” Gerard said after taking a sip, “it’s an honor to finally meet you, my young friend. I don’t know if you realize this, but Lancaster spoke very highly of you, indeed.”

“Really?”

“Yes, indeed. I do believe he saw a younger version of himself in you…it’s a shame, how he died…”

“Yes, it truly is. I’m afraid he never really mentioned you…”

“Really? Not surprising, though.” Gerard smiled and raised an eyebrow. “Still, no news is good news, am I right?” he said jokingly.

Matthew chuckled lightly and nodded in response.

Gerard took a deep breath and spoke again. “I only wish we could have met under better circumstances.”

“Were you friends?” Matthew asked.

“Well…I don’t know how much Lancaster told you, but in our world, ‘friendship’ is a very flexible term.” Gerard said matter-of-factly. “Perhaps it was not so much friendship that we had as it was mutual respect, and to some extent, a rivalry of sorts.”

“Rivalry?”

Gerard nodded. “Lancaster and I go back a VERY long way. I will be honest, I was never overly fond of how he went about his business, and I must say I often found myself wondering how he made it so long with his...so-called moral code. But though I really never admitted it while he was alive, he was powerful enough to make it work. He and I were very evenly matched…I was very surprised to hear of his death…”

“I know…”

Gerard went back to his seat behind the table and put down his glass as he sat down. “Perhaps even worse, it came as a surprise to everyone within the Order, and I’m sure all our kind is still reeling.”

Matthew nodded.

Gerard took another deep breath. “Which is why I’ve called you, my young friend. How much has Lancaster told you of us? Of us?”

Matthew ran a hand through his hair. “A little, but he admitted he had not told me everything. He was training me to use the Power, and he told me that it was a gift, about how a secret world lies beneath human history. He told me that the Power grants immortality, among other gifts. He even introduced me to a few people to whom he gave his Power to, his Servants. He said that he would teach me to use it wisely and how it was something that I was destined to wield…but he never told me much else, I’m afraid. He said that in time, he would tell me everything…but I guess that’s all pointless now, isn’t it?”

Gerard nodded slowly. “Well, you must understand that the nature of our Power and our existence is a delicate matter. Lancaster was right in keeping much of it from you in the beginning. After all, we cannot share our secrets to just anyone. But, he more than likely would have confided in you everything, had he been given the chance. From what he told me of you, I’m sure he already trusted you. He was just waiting for the right time.”

“Well, now that he’s gone…”

“What’s past is past.” Gerard interrupted. “The present is what matters now. And right now, I’ve decided that it is the right time. It’s time you learned the full truth about our Order…about the Power…and why Lancaster died for it.”

Matthew’s eyes shone with a glint of excitement.

Gerard took another sip.

“We call our kind, all of us able to wield the Power, the Empowered, and our origins trace back to even before the world was made…” he began. “…In the beginning, long before the universe was created, a war was fought between Order and Chaos. The Great Evil, believing himself greater than the Supreme Being, gathered his allies from the Celestial Host and assaulted the gates of Heaven itself…and failed miserably. As a punishment, he and his kind were banished to a dark and cold prison deep in the recesses of existence, a place barren and devoid of life and love, commonly termed by Judeo-Christian tradition as ‘Hell’…but…though the Great Evil was bound to that prison, a few thousands of his followers escaped persecution and hid in whatever spaces they could.

“When the Earth and all the vastness of space were created, these banished and fallen angels sought refuge on the new planet, hoping to hide and shield themselves from the righteous wrath of the Celestial Host. Then came the Rise of Man, and these Fallen found susceptible hosts, vessels of their power. They entered men’s minds and bodies, thus hiding themselves from the eyes of heaven.

“Each one taken over by one of the Fallen became Empowered, and these humans were given the Power. Immortality, freedom from the ravages of plague and disease, and the power to dominate and control other humans’ minds were all a part of the package. Humans that we dominated became our Servants. As you said, you’ve met some of Lancaster’s already. You should know, now that he’s dead his hold over his Servants will weaken and eventually break unless you renew them. But that’s another matter entirely.

“Though all Empowered have similar abilities, the more powerful Fallen angels also possessed other special powers that were unique to them…such as Lancaster’s ability to generate electricity.

“As Man grew in his dominance over Earth, the Empowered began to renew their quests for glory and power, this time on this planet. But when they began using their powers and reshaping world events, starting wars and conquering tribes, they drew unwanted attention from Heaven, and the Celestial Host sent a great many agents to destroy us.

“Still, many hundreds of Empowered survived by going into hiding once more. It was then decided, by ten of the most powerful Empowered, that there was to be no more fighting amongst themselves, lest they suffer the fate of the Great Evil. Thus, they decided that they would form a secret Order, the Order of Kings, and from there they would see that true stability would reign between the Empowered. Ever since then, the Order of Kings has presided over the Empowered living on Earth, maintaining the balance of power.”

Matthew raised an eyebrow. Gerard waited for a reply, but when none came, he continued. “I am the Head of the Order of Kings, and Lancaster, was one of us as well.”

The long pause that came after seemed like forever. Finally, Matthew spoke… “So, what exactly am I? You mentioned something about Servants?”

Gerard nodded. “Yes. Anyone Empowered has the ability to dominate the mind of other human beings…essentially turn them into mindless puppets, able to perform tasks and do the biddings of their master…Servants, as Lancaster showed you.”

“So I was Lancaster’s Servant?” Matthew interrupted, the disbelief in his voice subtle but noticeable.

“No, no, no.” Gerard chuckled. “Let me finish. Normally, an Empowered has the ability to dominate two or three humans at once. But, more powerful Empowered Ones have the ability to actually dominate possibly dozens of humans at a time.”

Matthew kept an eyebrow raised.

Gerard smiled and continued. “However, when the ten of us decided to form the Order of Kings, we entered a blood pact that allowed us to feed off of each other’s energy for all eternity. Our power grew to ten times what they were…we had Ascended. An Ascended One has powers beyond that of those who are merely Empowered, and Lancaster was an Ascended One. Are you with me so far?”

Matthew nodded.

“An Ascended One not only has the power to dominate a hundred or so humans at a time, but also dominate them PERMANENTLY, without having to concentrate to do so. It also became possible for us to assume control over people while still retaining much of their personality…it was Lancaster, however, who gained enough skill at the height of power of the ancient city of Atlantis…”

“Wait, Atlantis?”

“Yes…why?”

“It actually existed?”

Gerard smiled. “My boy, Lancaster was the reason for Atlantis’ rise to power…”

Matthew exhaled, a look of amazement on his face. Gerard continued. “Anyway, Lancaster developed the means to actually bestow a small fraction of his power to another human being, WITHOUT stripping him of free will. This, of course, he did only with his most trusted and closest—humans he befriended and came to consider his family…and as you have seen, Servants gain immortality as well as immunity to disease. These new beings that Lancaster created, however, were granted a small portion of the Power, and they are often able to do things similar to the Ascended One that bestowed that Power unto them.”

Gerard allowed Matthew time to process what he had shared, but something in the young man’s face told him that he already understood what he was trying to say. “Vassals, he called them, and he shared the secrets of how to make them to the Order of Kings. You are one of his Vassals, my boy. He considered you worthy to bear some of his power…”

Matthew smiled, undoubtedly feeling very relieved that he was no puppet, Gerard thought to himself.

“Lancaster was one of our most powerful, indeed.” Gerard said absentmindedly. “It’s no surprise, really, considering who he was before he Fell.”

“Excuse me?” Matthew asked.

“Lancaster, is of course, a false name. His true name is Azrael the Mighty, and he was actually one of the most powerful of the Celestial Host before he defected.”

“Why did he…I mean, why did any of you defect?

Gerard took in a deep breath. “A perfect question…that has no true answer. I cannot speak for everyone, of course, but mostly greed, lust for power, that sort of thing. Perhaps a part of us thought that we deserved more. More power, more glory, more of everything. It was all stupid and pointless, of course, but we did it anyway…the promise of greatness was just too…alluring, I suppose.”

Matthew rubbed his chin. “Not to change the topic suddenly, Mr. Winters, but in light of everything that’s happened, and since by your own confession you and Lancaster were never very close, I’m assuming that you didn’t call me here just so you could tell me the history of the Order of Kings for the sake of it.”

Gerard nodded. “You’re an intelligent man, it’s no wonder Lancaster thought very highly of you...you’re right, of course. I called you here to make an offer…”

“And what offer is that?”

“Absolute power, my boy. Absolute power.”

Matthew looked at him skeptically.

Gerard cleared his throat. “As I’ve mentioned, Lancaster was one of our strongest. The Order of Kings has been weakened by his apparent demise thanks to the Soul Collector, the one you fought in New Mexico. We need someone to Ascend and fill in for him…to keep the Order ten-strong.”

“Why me? I’m sure there are a lot of other Empowered Ones just waiting to Ascend.” Matthew asked hesitantly.

“We need Azrael’s power. It is a hundred times greater than most Empowered.”

“Then surely one of Lancaster’s other Vassals...”

“You’re his only Vassal.”

“But…I thought he started making Vassals in ancient times.”

“He did. But he only ever made a select few, and all of them died during medieval times, serving as Knights of the Order. He has not chosen a Vassal since then. It was painful for him, seeing them fall.”

“Died? What happened?”

“The Soul Collector happened…”

“The one I fought in New Mexico?”

“Yes.”

“What is he anyway?”

“Truth be told, few if anyone at all within the Order of Kings knows. We do know that he has been the mortal enemy of our kind for countless ages. He has hunted our kind down, brutally and without mercy. He has killed many of us…very many indeed. After we formed the Order of Kings, the number of surviving Empowered was estimated to be a little over a thousand…until the Soul Collector arrived. We have deduced that the Soul Collector is one of the Fallen, and just as we have developed the Power to dominate humans, he has developed the Power to absorb our energy, our essences. Every time he kills an Empowered, he gains access to their power and strength…and he has killed hundreds of us in ages past.”

“But why? What does he want?”

“None of us know, unfortunately. Perhaps he seeks a way back to the Light and wishes to destroy all of the Fallen in an attempt to buy forgiveness from Heaven. Or maybe even after our defeat at the hands of the Celestial Host he still seeks to supplant the Supreme Being, and seeks our power to become strong enough to start Armageddon by himself. Maybe it even doesn’t go that far. Maybe he just wishes to be the only Fallen left on Earth, and rule it for himself.”

“Why did Lancaster never mention him?”

“Well, we all thought the Soul Collector dead. As I mentioned, the Soul Collector has been killing off our kind for ages. During the Second Crusade, the Order of Kings was able to determine that the Soul Collector was somewhere in the Holy Land. We decided to fight back. Using a modified version of Azrael’s technique, we successfully transferred more of our powers to our Vassals, Anointing them as Knights of the Order, sending them to face the Soul Collector in order to kill him.”

“And?”

“They succeeded, or so we thought, but at the cost of their own lives. Azrael in particular, took it very hard. It was perhaps he who cared for his Vassals the most.”

“If they succeeded, then how…”

“How is it that the Soul Collector lives? We don’t know. We only know that if he was able to kill Azrael, then his power must have magnified significantly. It is likely that the Collector has been killing more and more Empowered without our noticing over the past few hundred years…maybe its defeat at the hands of our Knights made it more cautious…but one thing is for sure…it’s back, and we need you’re help to stop him.”

“But if a whole troop of Anointed Knights failed, what makes you think I have a chance by myself?”

Gerard smiled. “You are exceptionally powerful, my boy. As tradition dictates, to protect our existence, we rarely allow our newly appointed Vassals to speak to other Ascended ones, for obvious reasons, really. The secrecy of our order must be maintained. Should a Vassal be captured, well, you understand.”

Matthew nodded.

“In this, I understand that you have no knowledge of any other Vassals, BUT, you are the first Vassal, my boy, to ever create another Vassal.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re escape from the hands of the Agency was bloody brilliant, my young friend. And you did it through intelligence and cunning. We in the Order of Kings believe that Lancaster placed an extraordinary amount of Power within you, more than we often give to a Vassal, and you have used the Power marvelously. You created a Vassal with your Power, a puppet to your whims, but at the same time retaining most of her personality…I talk about that redheaded toy of yours waiting outside. My boy, it’s unheard of. Your abilities are what we need to take down the Collector once and for all.

“And…you won’t be by yourself. The Order of Kings will be Anointing others to assist you in hunting down this killer, but you will be the Crusade’s leader. In order to maintain authority over our Vassals, the Kings and Queens shall give you a small portion of their powers. You will be entrusted with more power than the Knights of ages past. We are not holding back anymore. And, I should add one last thing…”

“What?”

“If you succeed…you will be allowed to Ascend, and the residual essence of Azrael in each of the Kings and Queens will be infused into you. Azrael will be reborn inside of you, my young friend, and you shall become one of us…a god amongst men.”

Matthew fell silent.

Gerard stood and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. “My boy, this is your destiny. It is what Azrael…it is what Lancaster would have wanted. Carpe diem, Matthew.”

Seconds turned into minutes, and neither of the men moved from their spots. Minutes turned into an hour, and then two. Had he been like any other mortal, Gerard would probably have lost patience. But as an immortal, those two hours seemed like a small price to pay to hear Matthew’s answer. Finally, Matthew stood slowly and looked Gerard in the eye. “I’ll do it.”

“Marvelous! Truly marvelous!” Gerard exclaimed, shaking Matthew’s hand excitedly. “The Anointing ritual begins this weekend! The other Kings and Queens will be thrilled to finally meet you. Oh, and by the way…” Gerard leaned in to whisper, a sly grin on his face. “I hear you brought your new toy…”

Matthew smiled in confirmation.

“Where is she?” Gerard asked.

“Right outside…”

“Do you mind if I take a look?”

“Not at all.”

The two gentlemen stepped into the waiting room. Sharon Baxter, Gerard’s personal assistant, smiled seductively at both of them as they stepped out. On the couch, a young woman sat, though she stood up fairly quickly when she saw Matthew come out of the office. She straightened out her suit, paying particular attention to her incredibly short skirt and very low-cut white blouse, things she never would have worn over a week ago, fearing any respect she had worked so very hard to get would be lost…she was right, of course, but that was beside the point…in her mind, what mattered now was that Matthew saw enough of her legs, and enough cleavage. She gave her red hair a slight toss.

“Agent Kimberly Walters, I presume,” Gerard addressed the woman standing at attention.

“Yes, Mister Winters,” she confirmed.

“A pleasure to meet you,” Gerard fought back a laugh. He turned to Matthew. “VERY NICE, Matthew. You’re not only the first Vassal to ever make his own Vassal; you’ve also done it without even knowing what a Vassal is, without proper training, without prior practice. Still think you’re not the right guy to take Lancaster’s place?”

Matthew smiled at the compliment. Gerard turned to Kimberly and stared at her lewdly. “How do you like working for Matthew, Agent Walters?”

“Master fucks Kimberly very well, Mister Winters.”

Gerard laughed. “VERY nice, indeed.” He gave Matthew a pat on the back. “I’ll see you this weekend, Matthew. Sharon!”

“Yes, Mister Winters?” His secretary stood.

“Give Matthew everything he needs.”

“Everything he needs, Mister Winters, or EVERYTHING everything?”

Gerard smiled as he entered his office. “I’ll let you decide, Miss Baxter.”

The door closed, leaving Matthew with a slightly confused look. Sharon Baxter flashed him a naughty smile and picked up a manila envelope on her desk. “Follow me, Mister Freeman, Miss Walters.”

* * *

Sharon Baxter led Matthew and Kim to a large conference room with a large oval table made of solid oak, with four chairs on either side and one at each end. She had Matthew and Kim sit at the table, and she walked over to a nearby cabinet and opened it, bending down to retrieve something. Neither Matthew nor Kim failed to notice that her Sharon’s short gray skirt hiked up so high that they saw she was wearing no underwear. Matthew and Kim bent their heads down to get a view of Sharon’s snatch.

When she stood they whipped their heads back and pretended to look away. Sharon raised and eyebrow and smiled. She held in her hands a slide projector, which she set up on the table. “I shall now brief you on the ten Ascended ones, Mr. Freeman. You will be briefed on their short histories and capabilities, that you may better understand their powers once they become yours. Let’s start with someone familiar.”

Kim looked perplexed. Ascended Ones? What did that mean? Was Matthew an Ascended One? She kept silent, though. This was not the right time to ask.

She pressed a button on her remote. The lights went off and the projector whirred to life. Matthew and Kimberly turned their attention to the screen where the projector was casting its image. The picture that cropped up was a familiar one indeed, to both Matthew and Kimberly. It was a handsome man with short black hair, in a pinstripe suit with a cigar in his hand. Vincent Lancaster.

“Vincent H. Lancaster, Truename: Azrael the Mighty. Black King of the Order of Kings. Known unique capabilities include class C telekinesis, class A strength and endurance, extremely powerful telepathy, and lightning and electricity projection. He discovered and perfected the process on how to make Vassals soon after the Order of Kings was founded. Currently deceased.”

CLICK. The next man was Winters.

“Gerard Winters, Truename: Azazel the Tyrant. White King of the Order of Kings. Known unique capabilities include class A telekinesis, class A strength and endurance, and fire projection. Currently working as the Chief Executive Officer of Global Gauntlet Enterprises, a multimillion-dollar corporation that deals in weapons development, international petroleum distribution and land development, based here in New York.”

CLICK. The next photo was of a short, fat man, with a receding hairline and mustache that made Matthew think of Dennis Franz of NYPD blue fame.

“OH MY GOD!” Kimberly exclaimed.

“What’s wrong?” Matthew asked.

“That—that man! It’s—”

“Bernard Jeffries, Truename: Balthus the Brash. White Bishop of the Order of Kings. Known unique capabilities include near invulnerability and limited shapechanging ability. Jeffries is currently the Vice-Chief of the Alpha Agency based in Boston, Massachussetts.”

“The Alpha Agency?!!” Matthew exclaimed.

Kimberly nodded. “He’s the one who assigned us to collect you.”

“Wow…” Matthew shook his head.

Sharon continued. CLICK. This time it showed a distinguished looking black man in a gray suit and tie, his graying hair and gold-framed glasses meshing well to make him look scholarly.

“Lu-Makate Gutambo, Truename: Zarastopheles the Shrewd. Black Bishop of the Order of Kings. Known unique capabilities include superhuman level of intelligence and force field projection. Currently works as a curator in the Museum of African Culture in Johannesburg, South Africa.”

CLICK. The slide showed a very tall and lanky Asian woman with white skin, with a distinct Oriental beauty.

“Madame Anni Li, Truename: Talona. White Queen of the Order of Kings. Known unique abilities include class B strength and endurance, enhanced speed, and poison-tipped fingernails.”

“Wow.” Kimberly said.

CLICK. The next picture was a lanky, young-looking man with scruffy brown hair. He was unkempt and had an almost goofy look to him, and looked as though he would fall over if a strong wind hit him.

“Arnold Cunningham, Truename: Pandragore. White Rook of the Order of Kings. Known unique abilities include limitless shapechanging abilities and class A endurance. Currently working as a freelance journalist in Southhampton, England.”

CLICK. The next picture showed a burly man, as wide as he was tall, but all muscle, unable to hide his girth underneath his thick clothing.

“Jacques Deveraux, Truename: Surtur the Strong. Black Rook of the Order of Kings. Known unique abilities include class A strength and endurance, near invulnerability. Currently working as a florist in Paris, France, as a cover for illegal drug trade.”

CLICK. The picture showed a woman who appeared to be in her late thirties, but still very elegant and attractive with distinctive European features. Her dirty blonde hair just peeked from under her ushanka, a Russian hat.

“Natalya Zerapova, Truename: Freyaja. White Horseman of the Order of Kings. Known abilities include near invulnerability and ice and cold powers. Currently working as a physics professor in Moscow, Russia.”

CLICK. A brown-skinned man with a hooked nose appeared next, in a bright tan suit and Panama hat.

“Julio de Vega, Truename: Zaphkiel. Black Horseman of the Order of Kings. Known unique abilities include class C telekinesis, and teleportation. Currently works as a mob boss in the Colombian drug cartel.”

CLICK. This time another woman was shown, with mixed Caucasian and Indian features. She looked like a Bollywood actress, Matthew said to himself, a very pretty one at that.

“Narisa Leone, Truename: Pandora. Black Queen on the Order of Kings. Known unique abilities include the ability to become intangible and invisibility, as well as high-level spiritual echolocation. Currently works as a schoolteacher in Seattle Washington.”

The projector powered down and Sharon turned the lights back on. “All their profiles are contained here,” she said, picking up the manila envelope and handing it to Matthew. “Included also is a short list of prior identities worth mentioning. All members of the Order of Kings will be arriving this weekend. The location for the ritual has already been determined and is being prepared as we speak. For safety, we have decided to keep that location secret for the time being, until Sunday evening, when the ritual will begin. By Saturday you may meet with any of the Ascended Ones, in accordance with their schedules of course, and you will meet your fellow Anointed Knights. Files on each of them will be delivered to the hotel room you are currently staying at as they become available.”

“Thank you,” Matthew said.

“Now, down to more important business,” Sharon said naughtily, turning his seat around to face her and taking back the manila envelope, placing it gently on the table, “Mister Freeman…”

“Yes, Miss Baxter?”

“May I please suck your cock?”

“Go ahead.”

“Thank you,” Sharon said happily.

Kimberly watched with her eyebrow raised as Sharon Baxter knelt in front of Matthew and whipped out his stiffening cock. Kimberly hiked up her skirt and picked up the remote control that Sharon had left on the table. As she herself was also wearing no underwear, she wasted no time in rubbing the remote against her clit.

Sharon teased the tip of Matthew’s cock, rolling her tongue round the head, smiling and looking at him seductively through those frameless lenses. Her platinum blonde hair in a bun framed her face perfectly as she gently ran her tongue up and down his entire length.

Kimberly slowly eased the tip of the slim remote control in between her pussy lips, imagining it was Matthew’s member. Slowly it went in, and she felt the cold plastic against the walls of her vagina.

She watched as Sharon bobbed her head up and down, grabbing hold of the chair’s armrests so she could give herself more leverage, pulling her head down to engulf almost all of it into her mouth.

Kimberly was reminded of her first blowjob on Matthew. That of course, was with his wife, Helen, using her own hips to thrust Kim’s head onto his cock, using Kim’s mouth as a substitute for her pussy. Kimberly imagined it, reminiscing Matthew fuck her face, abusing her mouth, pumping with powerful thrusts into her oral orifice, hitting the back of her throat and causing her to gag and suffocate…it turned Kimberly on to no end.

Now she was watching Sharon give him head. She pushed the remote control deeper into her fuck hole, and squeezed with her vagina to hold it in place. Then she stood, walking to Sharon before placing her hands on both sides of her blonde head. Placing one hand on Matthew’s should for support, she let her other hand firmly grasp the platinum blonde’s bun, and used it as a handle to increase Sharon’s rhythm, pumping her up and down.

Matthew came in Sharon’s mouth, and she dutifully swallowed it all. Kimberly was a bit jealous. Not only had she been the only one to get some of Matthew’s cum, but she was the first person she had ever seen who could take that huge load that Matthew often unleashed.

She licked her lips with envy.

“Thank you, Mister Freeman,” Sharon said as she stood, not bothering to lower her skirt, which had hiked up naturally when she had squatted to suck his cock. Her dripping pussy was available for the world to see. She didn’t seem to mind, though.

“Oh, you’ll be wanting this back…” Kimberly said, reaching down and slowly pulling the remote out of her pussy, moaning and groaning as she did so.

Kim handed the dripping wet remote to Sharon, who smiled and started licking Kim’s pussy juice off the device.

Matthew zipped up and stood, picking up the manila envelope/

He thanked Sharon for the file. “No problem, Mister Freeman,” she said quickly, no doubt in an attempt to resume tasting Kim’s love juice.

Matthew gave her a wink and they left.

* * *

Later that night

Matthew Freeman’s Historic Suite, The Waldorf Towers Hotel—New York City

“OH MY GOD!!!” Kimberly exclaimed, running her hands over the exquisite bed.

“Nice, isn’t it?”

“OH MY GOD!!!” Kimberly repeated.

Shaking his head, Matthew chuckled.

Kimberly had never stayed at a luxury hotel before, let alone one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. And they were on the 37th floor of the Waldorf Towers in a Historic Suite, no less!!!

“How much?” Kimberly asked.

“Around three thousand dollars a night.”

“OH MY GOD!!!”

Matthew smiled as he began to unpack. Kimberly walked around the large, luxurious and very spacious suite, gasping like a giddy schoolgirl as she walked into the dining room and kitchenette. It was amazing. “So this is the sweet life…” she softly said, sighing and plopping back down onto the bed. She moved her arms up and down, feeling the soft sheets. No more hard mattresses and dubiously cleaned motel rooms for her, she thought to herself.

The sound of the hotel room door opening snapped Kimberly out of her reverie.

She made her way to the door, and saw a hotel bellhop bring in two large bags. As he left, a pretty blonde woman walked in, wearing a long, brown trenchcoat which hid most of her body.

But she was outshone by the woman who came behind her. She wore an incredibly hot body in a sleek, black, tight-fitting cocktail dress that ended well-above her thighs, showing off her shapely legs, which seemed to go on forever before finally ending in black, high-heeled, open-toed pumps studded with a single emerald on the straps. She wore a ridiculously huge but elegant white fur coat, topped off by a wide-brimmed hat and large shades. And then came those golden tresses, framing that perfect face…she looked like a movie star, and any woman that stood next to her ran the risk of feeling incredibly insecure.

Helen Lancaster had arrived.

“Darling!” Matthew said as he approached her, and the two shared a passionate kiss.

“How did it go?” she asked as they parted lips.

“Very well,” Matthew said.

“Ooooh?” She paused, a knowing smile on her face You got your cock sucked, didn’t you?” Helen asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Now what makes you say that?” Matthew said in an intentionally defensive tone.

“Dear, the only time you ever say something went ‘very well’ is when you get your cock sucked or when you get to watch two or more women getting it on,” Helen replied. “You say ‘great’ or ‘excellent’ when you get to drill some poor bitch’s pussy or ass,” she added.

Matthew smiled and Kimberly failed to suppress her own laughter. “Am I that predictable?” he asked.

“A wee bit.” Helen answered.

“Oh, is that so?” Matthew asked, crossing his arms.

Helen nodded.

“Well, if I’m so predictable, tell me what I’m going to say when I wake up next morning after I’ve fucked your brains out?”

“Oooooh…” Helen moaned, rubbing her breasts against him through their clothes. “I don’t know…maybe you should fuck my brains out so we can find out?”

“Maybe…” He smiled.

“But, after dinner, if you don’t mind, baby.”

“Perfect, I’m actually a bit hungry.”

“That’s because instead of feeding yourself, you fed someone else your cock, honey.” Helen said, smiling.

Matthew shook his head and let out a chuckle. “Fine, I admit it.”

“There, that wasn’t so hard, was it? You can tell me the details over dinner,” she added. She then looked at him seductively, her arms on her hips, as if waiting for something. Kim raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Finally, after looking slightly frustrated after what seemed like fifteen minutes, Helen spoke again, a little frustrated. “Well, I’m famished. You made reservations at the Peacock Alley downstairs, didn’t you, dear?” without waiting for an answer from Matthew, which Kim thought was a little odd, Helene turned to Kim. “Kimberly, why don’t you get dressed? I bought you a wonderful little dress I’m sure you’ll like. It’s in my luggage.”

“Oh, thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome…Yvette!”

“Yes, Mistress?” The first blonde woman replied, Kimberly noticing only then that she had not moved. This woman was also quite attractive, Kimberly finally realized, only now making this discovery because nothing could possibly compare to Helen’s beauty. Looking at her on her own though, Kimberly thought she was quite a babe. She looked quite young, with straight sunny blonde hair in contrast to Helen’s more golden hue. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, and it was only then Kim realized that she wore a black frill lined with white lace.

“What the hell are you still doing in your overcoat? Take that silly thing off and get into uniform.”

“Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress.”

Kimberly was hardly surprised when Yvette removed her coat. The frill she wore on her head had been a clue, and her recent visit to Matthew’s home was sufficient experience to know what to expect.

Yvette wore a French maid’s outfit, though hers was even shorter than the ones Kim saw back in Matthew’s home, if that was at all possible without the pleated skirt disappearing altogether. So short was the skirt in fact, that Yvette didn’t even need to bend over for anything to be seen. Pussy and ass were completely bare to the world, as were her breasts, which were perky 32B’s. Black nylon stockings and high-heeled pumps completed the ensemble.

Yvette then fished out a thick leather collar, which she strapped around her neck. When she was done, she stood with her hands behind her back, sticking her breasts out as far as she could.

“Yvette is ready for your orders, Mistress.”

“Good. Bring my bags to the bedroom and find Kimberly’s dress and bring it out here.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Yvette complied with Helen’s orders obediently and without complaint. It took less than five minutes for her to return. As she reentered the living space, she held up a beautiful and elegant white cocktail dress, form-fitting with just the right amount of revealing. Kimberly gasped. “It’s lovely. Kimberly will put it on right now…”

“Nonsense!” Helen said. “Yvette! Prepare Kim for dinner.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Yvette wasted little time in putting down the gown and stripping Kim of her clothes. Her hands were soft and gentle, and Kim sighed softly when Yvette brushed her hands by her breasts and over her pussy while removing her skirt and top. When she was fully nude, Kim looked at Helen, who had taken a seat on one of the Bergere armchairs, with one foot propped up on the coffee table, showing off those magnificent legs AND, more importantly, her pussy. She had been watching Kim get naked, and Kim blushed, embarrassed that a woman with such a perfect body was looking at her own naked form.

Yvette then helped Kim dress, putting the white dress on her, caressing every curve, putting on her shoes as well.

“Perfect.” Helen said. “Now get my cocktail dress, slave, and get me ready for dinner as well.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Yvette disappeared and returned with a gorgeous red cocktail dress which featured a large diamond studded silver ring in between the breasts and an exposed midriff. Similarly to how she had undressed Kimberly, Yvette proceeded to systematically remove Helen’s clothing, making sure to knead Helen’s breasts and run her fingers over her pussy and ass whenever she came close.

Soon Helen was also in her red dress, her extremely shapely figure, golden tresses and olive skin making her ooze sex appeal. A pair of dangling silver earrings, silver bangles on each wrist, and a pair of open, high-heeled, stilettos with ballet straps completed the look.

Kimberly eyed her blonde mistress and silently wondered if it was possible for her to look anything but unbelievably hot and perfect.

She decided the answer was probably no.

“All right, were all set then,” Helen said, smiling at Kimberly. She then turned to face Yvette. “All right slut, you know how I want this room to be when we get back.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Turning to Matthew and Kimberly, Helen smiled. “Let’s go.”

* * *

Kimberly stared intently at the beauty of Peacock Alley. As the premier restaurant of the Waldorf=Astoria hotel, it was truly a marvelous sight, especially for Kim, who had very little experience in such high-society settings.

A waiter led them to their table, and the three of them sat down with Matthew in the middle. Several glances came their way, as well, with most of the attention coming from men and the look of disbelief in their eyes. Kimberly couldn’t blame them. Any man who didn’t look at Helen in that incredible ensemble was crazy.

As they sat down a young, attractive African-American woman in a neat and simple black cheongsam dress with a name tag came to them and introduced herself. She had long dark brown hair and a complexion that suggested a bit of mixed ancestry. She had an elegance and beauty about her, though, and she was tall. In fact, Kimberly noted, she could have easily passed for a Naomi Campbell look-alike.

“Good evening, Mister Freeman, Mrs. Freeman, and Miss Walters.” Impressive service, Kimberly thought. “My name is Tanisha, and I’ll be your waitress for the evening. While you take a look at our menu, may I suggest the Butter-Poached Main Lobster? It comes with butternut squash risotto and a tarragon emulsion…easily one of our most popular choices.”

Helen didn’t even need to look at the menu. “The grilled lobster and baby vegetable salad for me, darling, along with your finest champagne.”

“A fine choice, Mrs. Freeman.”

“One of those 28 day dry-aged sirloins for me, honey.” Matthew added.

“Another fine choice, Mr. Freeman, sir.” Tanisha turned to Kimberly, “And you, Madame?”

“Uh—” Kim stammered, a bit overwhelmed, finally settling on her choice. “Kim wants the jumbo shrimp Caesar salad—oh!!!” Kimberly stopped herself, realizing what she had just done. Calling herself in the third person in public was not something she considered s very smart move.

To her surprise, the waitress didn’t flinch. Thinking she had probably not heard or probably didn’t care, Kim nodded. “That’s it…”

“Okay, I’ll be right back with your wine.”

Dinner went very well, especially for Kimberly. The ambience was great, the food was top-notch, the service impeccable…she had nothing to complain about. She found herself blushing as her instincts as a field agent allowed her to note that many men kept staring at Helen and herself, stealing glances when they thought she wasn’t looking. She knew that Helen, in that outfit was probably getting a LOT more fleeting looks than she was, but Kimberly found herself noting that she was getting a few of her own, and when considering that she was right beside Helen, she considered this a victory on it’s own.

Still, some of those instincts also allowed Kimberly to note that for some odd reason, Helen kept stealing a glance at Matthew when HE wasn’t looking, as if she kept waiting for him to actually say something. It wasn’t that he wasn’t talking, he was just as active in the dinner talk as she was; rather it seemed as if she was waiting for him to say something specific.

More than once she saw Helen sign in disappointment.

When dinner came to a close, and people were starting to file out of the restaurant, Tanisha, their waitress, came to the table to ask if everything had been according to their liking. They all responded ‘YES’.

Then Tanisha approached Helen, “You’re dessert is ready, Miss Freeman.”

“Hmmm? I didn’t order any dessert, honey. Besides, I’m quite full,” Helen replied.

“It’s warmed and ready…” Tanisha began to explain.

“Yes, but I didn’t order anything,” Helen repeated.

“The dessert comes courtesy of Mister Freeman, madame, as an anniversary gift.” Tanisha explained.

“Oh?!” Helen turned to Matthew excitedly, “you remembered!” Her hands covered her mouth in glee. “Oh, oh, look at me. I’m like a giddy little schoolgirl!” She looked over at Kimberly. “Isn’t he just so sweet?”

Delicious is more like it, Kimberly thought, absentmindedly thinking about how she would love some cock for dessert. “Yes, as sweet as can be,” she replied, carefully choosing her words so she wouldn’t have to call him ‘Master’ and herself in the third person in front of the waitress.

“Oh, honey, I appreciate the gesture, I REALLY do. But I’m just so full…all I was really waiting for was for you to remember. That’s all,” Helen said, wiping a stray tear of joy from her eye, “Our one month anniversary, you see,” she explained to Kimberly before facing the waitress. “I’m sorry dear, but I’m afraid I just can’t take another bite.”

“Sweetie, I think you’re going to want a taste of this dessert,” Matthew tried to convince her.

“Oh, honey…I have a figure to keep…” Helen pouted.

“Trust me, if anything this might keep your body even hotter.”

Knowing that couldn’t possibly be true, Helen rolled her eyes. She smiled sweetly at her husband. Perhaps she could at least take a bite. Clearly Matthew had gone to some trouble for this. It was probably why he insisted on making the reservations to the restaurant in the first place. Knowing him, he probably set this up well in advance, making sure they got this table, getting this waitress to play along, and everything. He had gone out of his way to do something romantic for her, she decided she should do the same.

She shrugged. “Oh, all right. I’ll take a bite.”

Matthew smiled and stood.

Helen looked away momentarily and picked up her champagne glass to take a sip.

Kimberly watched, awestruck at what happened next.

As Helen was looking away, Matthew stood behind Tanisha and reached around the black woman’s body to snake his hand into the fold of her cheongsam dress, before finally parting it enough to expose Tanisha. Kimberly sat dumbfounded. Tanisha had no underwear, and her shaved pussy was now exposed for all to see, Matthew holding the dress apart.

Helen returned her gaze to Tanisha and the scene in front of her caused her to spit out her champagne…right onto Tanisha’s exposed parts.

“OH MY GOD!” Helen shouted.

The entire restaurant turned their attention to their table after Helen’s outburst. Kimberly shrugged her shoulders sheepishly at the sudden attention they were getting. A good number of patrons had left, but by no means was the restaurant empty. There were still around two dozen or so customers still there. Yet, even after seeing the spectacle of exhibitionism, no one made a sound, not a word of protest nor a negative remark.

Kimberly knew Matthew was responsible, but she still felt the two dozen or so pairs of eyes looking in their direction, and she could not find herself to show her face. She was left with one choice…just enjoy the show.

“What’s this, baby?” Helen said, the surprise in her voice apparent, but not as much as the rising excitement.

“I’m your dessert, madame,” Tanisha said.

“I see…” Helen said, licking her lips and staring at Tanisha hungrily. “I’m very health-conscious dear, I try to keep my figure.”

“Oh, that’s quite all right madame. I’m very good for your health,” Tanisha smiled.

“Really?”

“Yes, madame,” Tanisha replied.

“And just what kind of desert are you?”

“A dark chocolate slut with a chocolate-flavored pussy and two chocolate-flavored tits,” Tanisha replied, before lowering one hand and wiping off some of her juices that were already flowing, “and look, I’ve got pussy-juice filling that’s already leaking.”

Kimberly shuddered in orgasm. Damn, that was some dirty talk.

Helen licked her lips again. “Well, I do LOVE chocolate, especially DARK chocolate.”

“And I’m as dark and delicious as it gets, madame,” Tanisha said, sucking her own vaginal fluids off her finger. “You won’t be disappointed.”

“I’m positive that I won’t…you’re a lovely anniversary gift.”

“Nothing says ‘I love you’ more than a chocolate-flavored cunt,” Tanisha said.

“Definitely,” Helen replied. “Thank you, dear,” She added, looking at her husband, “…you’re right. I think I will EAT my dessert. She looks DELICIOUS.”

Kimberly shuddered again. STOP MAKING ME ORGASM! She screamed silently.

“Lemme taste you,” Helen said, reaching forward. Tanisha moved closer so Helen could take over for Matthew in holding her dress open.

“Lovely…” Helen said softly, as she closed her eyes and dove into Tanisha’s pussy, tongue-first, instantly tasting the champagne she had accidentally sprayed all over her dark, chocolate-colored pussy lips.

Matthew smiled. Stealing a glance over to Kimberly, he saw she had wasted no time in hiking up her dress and shoving a couple of fingers into her burning twat. He took a sip from his champagne as he looked out into the crowd of onlookers in Peacock Alley. He gave a short bow, to which nearly everyone in the restaurant applauded. He sat back down and enjoyed the show, watching his wife enjoy the black pussy he had prepared for her.

Helen hungrily devoured Tanisha’s cunt, alternating between lapping at it while she gently parted those black pussy lips with her finger and thrusting her face over and over in between them, using her tongue like a small cock, all the time expertly massaging her clitoris with her fingers.

Tanisha closed her eyes and gasped, kneading her own breasts through her dark blue cheongsam. She had had several partners perform oral sex on her before, never at the same time of course, but still, Tanisha considered herself relatively experienced…but this Helen knew how to eat a cunt, and eat it well, almost as if she had been practicing for years. The way she moved her tongue and teased her clit at the same time, all the time massaging her own clitoris and inserting a finger every now and then with a decent rhythm was proof-positive that this woman had done this many, MANY times before. With Helen’s right leg now propped over one of the armrests, Tanisha took a quick peak with hunger in her eyes at the perfect pussy that Helen had in between her perfect legs.

With ambidextrous skill she played with both her own pussy and Tanisha’s clitoris, orally pleasuring the black woman to several orgasms. Tanisha’s pussy juice dripped out of her cunt, lapped up by Helen’s hungry tongue.

“Mmmmm…” Helen moaned as she collected every last drop. “I love pussy-juice filling in my dessert.”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying our special…AAAAH!!!” Tanisha replied, hitting orgasm yet again.

“But, you know what I would also like to enjoy?” Helen said, raising her head and looking at Tanisha with her bright blue, lust-filled eyes.

“I live to serve, madame,” Tanisha said.

“I would like a lovely, dark chocolate COCK-SICLE, with a large CUM-FILLED, chocolate-flavored pussy.” Helen said, a wickedly evil and mischievous grin on her face.

Tanisha licked her lips. “Oh, I think that can be arranged, madame,” she answered, looking in Matthew’s direction.

Stepping away from Helen, Tanisha held the folds of her cheongsam with her own hand, so she walked to Matthew with her lower body completely exposed save for her black stockings and black pumps. “Sir, madame has asked for a very special dessert. Would you care to help me prepare myself?”

“Of course, honey,” Matthew answered, unzipping his pants and releasing his cock, which stood at full attention.

“OH, JESUS,” Tanisha exclaimed, licking her lips and eyeing it hungrily.

“Be my guest,” Matthew invited.

Tanisha did not need to be told twice. She swung one of her long legs over him and spread her pussy lips. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock, feeling his size spread her vagina and enter her… “GOD it’s huge,” she said to nobody in particular, opening her mouth and closing her eyes tightly. Her eyes rolled back as she extended her neck, looking to the heavens in pleasure.

She felt the massive member hit something inside her…and she knew that it had reached her cervix.

She bit her lip as she raised herself slightly, then lowered herself again. One hand kept her cheongsam raised while the other held Matthew’s shoulder for support. She began to raise and lower herself, up and down, up and down, until she developed a slow rhythm.

Helen watched as this tall, slender, black woman impaled herself on her husband’s massive cock. She played with her own pussy as she watched Matthew play with his anniversary gift to her, this incredibly delicious black slut.

“Ohfuck…yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!!!” Tanisha called out as she moved her hips, fucking Matthew with animalistic fervor, breathing heavily and panting, her nails digging into his shoulder as she grit her teeth, all her poise and elegance lost in passionate sex.

Helen smiled as the spectacle continued to draw attention from every single diner and waiter in the restaurant. Helen wondered if they were more interested in the beautiful black bitch bouncing on her husband’s cock, or in Kimberly, as the redhead had both her legs hanging over her chair’s armrests, thrusting a lit candle into her pussy. Helen Kim’s journey of self-satisfaction with peaked interest, as she was very curious as to how that candle stayed lit, what with Kim fucking herself with it at such a frantic speed.

Tanisha’s long legs allowed her to fuck Matthew without having to get her feet off the floor. As she began to look like a piston in an engine, pumping up and down faster and faster, she could feel the heat in her loins building to critical levels, driving her to fuck this delicious man even harder.

Then it hit her like a freight train, causing her knees to buckle and her body to shake.

“OHFUCKYES!!!” She screamed, in what had been her most explosive orgasm yet, and as she threw her head back and her legs collapsed from under her, she felt Matthew thrust upward into her, and felt him explode inside of her. “oh…ohgod…god that was awesome…oh god…” she said.

Feeling his warm liquid inside of her made pleasure waves travel over Tanisha’s body. In place of a mind-blowing orgasm, she could feel constant ecstasy traveling up and down her back as she gyrated her hips, feeling his hot cum swill about inside her. She then removed her hand from Matthew’s shoulder, without which she would have undoubtedly fallen, as her other hand still held the edge of her dress to prevent it from obstructing her pussy and ass.

She rolled her shoulders and straightened her torso in an attempt to regain some composure and elegance. “Thank you, Mister Freeman,” she said, sounding professional, but looking like a total whore, with her legs still on either side of Matthew and his cock embedded in her pussy,” …if you will kindly lift me and deliver me to your wife, please.”

“My pleasure,” Matthew said.

In an astounding feat of agility and flexibility, Tanisha, using the table for support this time, raised her left leg, keeping it absolutely straight, and swung it high and over Matthew’s head so she could face away from him, all the while without every letting his cock out of her pussy. Now facing away from him, she lowered herself down on his cock even more, then leaned back until her back was too his chest. She raised her legs up, letting Matthew hook his arms under them, spreading them wide to expose her cock-filled pussy. She reached back with one arm, wrapping it around Matthew’s neck, her head resting just beside his, and her other arm extended, holding the lower half of her dress away from her body.

Matthew lifted her up with ease, keeping his cock inside of her. He walked over to Helen, who kept licking her lips in anticipation.

“Madame,” Tanisha said, still in a professional tone which, combined with her current position, made it infinitely hotter. “You’re chocolate, cum-filled cock-sicle is ready.”

“DELICIOUS…” Helen said, before diving in.

She teased Matthew’s balls first and then moved to licking the base of his shaft. “Mmmmm…”

“As you can see, madame, unlike a regular fudge-sicle, our cock-sicle sticks are very tasty and quite suckable…”

Helen closed her eyes to savor the taste. “You’re absolutely right.”

She ran her tongue up, licking up some of the cum that had dribbled out of Tanisha’s pussy. Then she began to run her tongue along where his cock disappeared into Tanisha’s black cunt, savoring the cum that had accumulated there, and pleasuring both Matthew and Tanisha at the same time.

Helen gently placed one hand on Tanisha’s ass, pushing upward. Matthew felt the movement and he helped, raising Tanisha up, exposing more of his cock, allowing Helen to slowly lick up the cum that was coating it, taking a few stray licks and sucks to Tanisha’s pussy.

Soon all that was left of Matthew’s cock inside of the black woman’s snatch was his cockhead.

“I’m ready for that cum-filling,” Helen said, finally.

Matthew nodded. He stepped a bit closer, and then lifted her legs to fully dislodge his cock from Tanisha’s pussy, pushing them forward so she could stick her ass out further, presenting Tanisha’s twat, which now profusely dripped with Matthew’s warm white nectar, which flowed down over Tanisha’s snatch, over her ass hole, and to the floor.

Helen cuppedher hands underneath the black slut to catch Matthew’s dripping cum in her hands. “Beautiful,” she said, before sticking her tongue out and moving her head forward.

Helen started around Tanisha’ asshole region, licking up cum, slowly moving her tongue up and over Tanisha’s perineal area, moving forward, slowly following the semen trail until she reached her chocolate-colored pussy. Sticking her tongue in first, she then planted her lips over her twat and then proceeded to suck all the cum inside. She guzzled down Matthew’s cum from Tanisha’s pussy hungrily, enjoying the sensation of his warm liquid coming down her throat.

Tanisha stood no chance. She hit another huge orgasm again, screaming “Oooh!”, her own love juice mixing with the semen already inside of her and pushing it out into Helen’s waiting mouth and down her throat.

Kimberly had two candles in her pussy now, and she was desperately searching for something else to shove into her pussy. Her vision was compromised though, for as she sat there fucking herself, her eyes were locked on Helen sucking her Master’s nectar out of that black woman’s cunt, and everything else was blurred out.

Helen finished with a gasp, her lips and the surrounding area covered in white goo. She held a hand to her face and closed her eyes, taking a bit of effort before finally swallowing the HUGE load of cum in her mouth. She took a deep breath, and smiled, licking her lips.

“That was the best dessert I’ve ever tasted,” Helen said, “I think I’ve become a fan of chocolate.”

Tanisha smiled. “Thank you for your patronage…” she panted.

Kimberly screamed in orgasm soon after, and she slowly removed both candles from her twat, placing them on the table, covered in her own secretions. Both of their flames had finally been doused, as the entire length had been doused in Kim’s vaginal fluids.

Then the applause came. Every diner stood and soon the four of them were the proud recipients of a standing ovation.

Matthew set Tanisha down onto the table, her cunt still dripping a bit of cum.

“Kimberly, you’ve got to taste this.” Helen said, motioning for her to come over.

Kim stood, but nearly fell over, her legs still shaking from self-induced orgasm. She made her way around and knelt down, placing her mouth on Tanisha’s pussy and sucking the last of Matthew’s cum out and swallowing. As Kimberly knelt down to lap at the black waitress’ pussy, Helen gently stroked the redhead’s hair. “Honey?” Helen called to her husband.

“Yes, dear?”

“I love your gift.”

“I had a feeling you would.”

“Oh, honey?”

“Yes, my love?”

“Can I keep her?” Helen asked, biting her finger, trying to look cute. Matthew smiled. It was impossible for Helen to ever be described as just plain ‘cute’.

“Would you like to belong to my wife, Tanisha?” Matthew asked the black waitress, who was lost in enjoying Kim’s tongue in her twat.

“Hmmm? Oh! I would…ah!...I would love nothing more! Ah!” She replied.

Matthew smiled as he looked back at his wife, who was waiting eagerly for his response. “Well, you heard it. She’s all yours, baby.” Helen beamed, her perfect, cum-covered face framed by that magnificent blonde hair making her look like the most gorgeous slut in the world.

“Let’s go back up to the room,” Matthew suggested, “That’s enough, Kimmie.”

Kim pouted as she stopped her feast.

Kimberly straightened out her white cocktail dress as she stood, and Helen did the same, fixing herself up and readjusting her incredibly hot red dress. Tanisha though, simply stood, with a poised posture and elegant stance, betrayed only by the face that she continued to hold her dress up, exposing her bottom and her pussy, which glistened from the trace cum and saliva that coated it.

They left the restaurant together, with Tanisha exposing herself the entire time.

A table away, a reasonably attractive blonde turned to her waiter, who had not moved from his spot since the exhibition began, and shouted over the loud clapping, “CAN I HAVE WHAT SHE HAD FOR DESSERT?”

The waiter shrugged. “I’m afraid we’re all out of chocolate sluts, ma’am. She was our only black waitress.”

Kim had to admit, the stares that the four of them got made her wet again. With only the most affluent individuals staying at the Waldorf-Astoria, this tall, extremely hot, and half-naked African-American woman was drawing all sorts of reactions from every direction.

Tanisha didn’t seem to mind, and she kept a smile on her face as she paraded her dripping pussy and bum to everyone around her, obediently following Matthew and Helen to their historic suite.

Though a part of Kimberly worried about what attention such a public display would bring and the consequences that would soon follow, she shrugged it off. Matthew was in control here, and that’s all the assurance that she needed, having complete confidence in his ability to handle most ANY situation. She decided to have fun with it, and have fun she did, particularly when they passed by a bewildered young couple, the woman turning to her companion and asking, “Was that NAOMI CAMPBELL?!?”

Kimberly suppressed a laugh. She wished…but, then again, she thought, she wondered if Naomi Campbell’s pussy would taste as good as Tanisha’s.

As they got to the room and the door closed behind her, Kimberly undressed. If she knew her Master, this night was only just beginning.

She was right.