The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER IV – HOME SWEET HOME

“We’re here, Kim,” Matthew said softly, gently nudging Kimberly Walters awake.

“Mmmm?” She stirred, yawning as she took in the surroundings. It was early morning. They had driven from Flagstaff down to Phoenix, Arizona, before finally heading westward. Matthew had driven straight through Palm Springs and now Kimberly could see the tree-lined roads of Riverside.

“Oh, you still have a little something there…” Matthew pointed to her chest, suppressing a chuckle.

Kimberly looked down, and saw some dry cum still on her breast. Matthew had though it a good idea for Kim to bend over to his side the previous night and tit fuck his cock while he drove…well, in retrospect, Kim did enjoy it.

She rolled her eyes and gave in to laughter as well as she wiped it off with a piece of tissue.

They drove for several minutes in the city, and Kimberly slowly rubbed the sleep from her eyes. “Where are we headed?”

“Victoria Grove,” Matthew answered.

“That’s one of the richest communities in Riverside…” She said.

Matthew looked at her questioningly.

“What?” She asked, “I used to have an aunt that lived on Canyon Ridge.”

“Okay.” Matthew shrugged.

They pulled up to a huge stone house, complete with a long driveway, large front lawn complete with fountains and topiaries, and a high stone gate with security cameras everywhere. At the large iron gate were the initials ‘M.F.’ woven into the gates iron bars in a wonderful display of ironwork.

“M.F.,” Kimberly read. She looked at Matthew. “You’re kidding.”

Matthew just shrugged as a private security officer stepped up to the driver’s side. He was a burly man, surely almost as tall as Kimberly’s partner, Agent Rogan, and if possible even more muscular. He leant forward, his neck thick and his face in a scowl as he rapped on the window.

Matthew rolled down the window, “Good morning, Harry.”

Suddenly the guard’s scowl disappeared, and it was replaced with a look of surprise. “SIR!!! I didn’t know you were coming. Let me get the gate.”

The guard rushed back to his security booth and flicked a switch. The gate opened automatically and the guard saluted as Matthew drove in. “This is YOUR house?”

“It was going to be.”

“We never saw this on your record…”

“That’s not surprising. He was planning on giving it to me as a gift, but it was never registered to either of us.”

“Who was it registered to, then?”

Matthew smiled as they pulled up to the stone villa, which really looked like a small chateau, and he pointed to the marble steps. “Her.”

Kimberly peeked through his window and saw ‘her,’ flanked by two maids in INCREDIBLY short French maid outfits.

Her jaw dropped. At the steps was a stunningly beautiful woman with long, very wavy, golden blonde hair that cascaded down her back in tresses. Her face had no flaw, her skin was as fair with an olive-tone, suggesting a Mediterranean background, and it was flawless. Her lips pouted naturally, but not too much, making them look supple and soft. Her blue eyes shone even from that distance, great blue pools of endless mystery. Her figure (which was not hidden by the long, white, flowing, and extremely thin Egyptian silk dress that showed every sensuous curve of her body) oozed sex appeal. Her breasts were perfectly round, 34DDs but they didn’t sag. The tips of her nipples were obvious through the thin fabric. Kimberly could make out the wonderful curves of her legs, legs that seemed to go on for miles. She wasn’t toned like Wendy was, but her body had no fat…just wonderful skin, white and pampered. Golden bangles hung from both her wrists and her ankles, and she wore silver high-heeled ballet-strap stilettos, each one with a diamond embedded in the strap near the big toe. On her ring finger was an exquisite square ruby, one of the largest she had every seen, placed on a base and surrounded by smaller diamonds on a silver ring.

This was no mere woman…the words ‘insanely hot’ and ‘total babe’ came to mind, but even those did not do this creature justice…this was a SEX GODDESS.

Matthew stepped down from the pickup and ran up the steps, taking the golden-haired woman into his arms and planting a passionate French kiss on her. Somehow, seeing the man that had in many ways become the man of her dreams over the last few days kissing this incredible beauty made Kimberly very insecure indeed. She suddenly felt the need to fix her hair and straighten her clothes.

“Kim, this is my wife, Helen Tracey Roy,” Matthew said, “Helen, this is Kim Walters.”

“Oh…oh god,” Kim stuttered, “you’re beautiful.”

Helen smiled and even Kim melted. Wow. “Thank you, you must—”

“I mean HOT!” Kim suddenly blurted out, blushing as she realized what she had just done. Matthew stopped himself from laughing and Helen giggled. Even when she laughed she sounded like angels singing. HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO COMPETE WITH THAT?!?!, Kimberly thought, not even caring if Matthew had heard it.

“…thank you, again.” Helen cleared her throat. “I’m sure you’ve come a long way. I hope you’re not too tired, I hope.”

“Not that much,” Kimberly answered.

“Oh, excellent,” Helen exclaimed. “Jamie! Jane!” she said, snapping her fingers.

Quickly and diligently, the two maids beside her stepped forward. One proceeded to help Matthew undress and the other gently eased the silk dress off of Helen. Kimberly stood in shock, rooted to the spot and unable to speak or move, her mouth so wide open a truck could have passed through.

“I—uh—I don’t—um—understand—” she finally managed.

Helen stood there, completely naked save for her high-heeled stilettos and her jewelry, beside Matthew, who was completely naked save for his underpants. “Well, Kim Walters, if you’re not tired, then there’s no point in just standing here. I want to enjoy my husband’s cock, just as I’m sure you have for the past few days.” She smiled knowingly at Kim.

Seeing her naked body, made her blush. She was even more beautiful and perfect than she had imagined. “Now, since I have you to thank for keeping my wonderful husband sexually satisfied,” Helen continued, “I think it’s only fitting I let you on some of the fun; that is, if you don’t mind, my love,” Helen asked Matthew.

“If that’s what your heart desires, love.”

Helen smiled. “So it shall be. Jamie, Jane. Please…” She gestured to her maids, and the two obediently followed. Before Kimberly could protest or resist, the two scantily-clad maids were already stripping her of all her clothes. She was completely naked in no time, save for her stockings, her garter and shoes. As the maids stripped her, she noticed something peculiar. Both Jamie and Jane had light brown hair, very curly and in a high ponytail. They had the same build, the same height, even the same green eyes. Suddenly, she realized: everything was the same. Jamie and Jane were identical twins!

No sooner had she made this realization than she was being escorted up the steps, following Matthew and Helen.

The manor was huge, and it appeared to be almost Tudor in style, were it not for the apparent absence of half-timbering. But it was a massive four floors, by Kimberly’s estimate, and it was, oddly enough, made from gray stone fashioned into thin bricks, with mock battlements and towers, using primarily Tudor influences but leaving out its more signature features such as Tudor archs and half-timbering.

After passing through the large oak doors, Kim immediately saw the main foyer had a shallow, circular pool and a large Roman-style fountain where she saw two women playing in the water in skimpy bikinis. The inside of the house had a mix of Neoclassical and Tudorbethan feel to it, with many whites, marble, pale tints and stone colors, which complemented and came together nicely. As they passed through the main foyer Kimberly saw the wide west hall lead to an indoor pool. She couldn’t see where the east wing led, as the large fountain blocked her view.

They went up the main staircase, where another French maid was watering one of the large potted plants. She wore a similar outfit to Jamie and Jane, but in her uniform, her breasts were completely exposed! And her skirt was so high up that she obviously had no panties. As they moved to the fourth floor she saw yet another maid, similarly exposed, dusting and cleaning.

“Unbelievable,” was the only thing Kimberly said, her face filled with wonder.

As lewd as all this was, she felt like a child in a toy store.

It was a sexual nirvana.

She suddenly noticed Matthew had been looking back at her, and she blushed when she realized he had caught her staring wide-eyed with awe.

Finally she was led to a long hallway, at the end of which were white doors. Helen opened them and led the way to a magnificent bedroom with a four post bed. She dismissed the two maids with a wave of her hands. They bowed and left Kimberly’s side.

“Come,” she said softly, holding Matthew’s hand in her left hand and Kimberly’s in her right, leading both of them to the bed.

“No, honey,” she said seductively, “why don’t you show me just how you’ve been fucking Kim here?”

“Gladly.”

Helen released Matthew and placed both her hands on Kim’s shoulders, before suddenly pushing her onto the bed. She smiled wickedly at her, and Kim could only smile back at the vision of beauty standing naked before her. Helen stepped onto the bed and positioned herself so she stood with her pussy above Kimberly’s face. She bent down at the waist and pulled up Kimberly’s legs, finally holding one of Kim’s ankles in each hand forming a ‘V’.

“Fuck her for me, baby…” Helen said.

Matthew smiled. He positioned himself at the entrance to Kim’s pussy, and, after giving Kim a wink, he pushed himself in. Kimberly moaned with pleasure as she felt the familiar feel of Matthew’s cock. He began slowly, grinding his hips back and forth with languid strokes, deliberately teasing Kim, increasing the speed and power of his strokes before slowing down again and gyrating. Kimberly desperately tried to push herself down on him to create her own rhythm, but Helen held her ankles firmly.

“Is that how you’re going to fuck me?” Helen asked, talking dirty to her husband. “Are you going to make me beg like a slut, huh? Tell me that’s how you’re going to fuck me. Tell me you’re going to make me beg. That’s what you want, isn’t it? You want me to beg, like a slut…like a bitch. You want to make me plead…you want to make me ask for it like a whore,”

She leaned forward and kissed Matthew. “Show me how you’re going to fuck me, baby. Show me what it means to be FUCKED again. Fuck her and show me. Fuck her brains out so I know what’s coming…Oooooh!”

Orgasm escaped Kimberly again and again. Helen’s extremely dirty talk would build her up, and Matthew kept drilling her as his wife talked dirty to him, but he would stop RIGHT when she was about to climax. He was doing it on purpose, Kimberly knew. He was a lousy, selfish, bastard…and he was fucking awesome.

It wasn’t long before Matthew had built up a rhythm, though, slowly but surely growing faster and faster with each thrust.

”Fuck her pussy. Fuck her.” Helen cheered her husband on.

Orgasm wasn’t far behind as Kimberly shuddered, her hands gripping the bedsheet beneath her tightly. After the first, the floodgates opened. Suddenly, Kimberly was on Cloud 9, orgasm after orgasm running waves of pleasure from her loins to her fingertips.

“My turn…” Helen smiled, pulling back on Kimberly’s legs to let her husband’s cock pop from her fuck hole. Kimberly’s body was like a limp noodle, exhausted from the teasing and grinding. She was still a bit tired from the road trip from San Carenza all the way here…the constant sex didn’t do much to help her rest, either. She had said that she wasn’t TOO tired, but it didn’t mean she wasn’t.

Helen straddled Kimberly, planting a kiss firmly on her lips. Kimberly kissed her back. As they did so Helen grinded her perfect hips into Kimberly, her hand traveling in between them and rubbing Kim’s clit. As their lips and tongues parted, Helen leaned in and whispered into Kimberly’s ear. “Suck me.”

Helen presented her magnificent rack to Kimberly, and the redhead wasted no time in sampling this blonde goddess’ tits, burying her face in between them, alternating between licking her nipples and sucking them.

Matthew raised his hand and whipped it downwards, giving his wife a solid smack on her ass. SMACK!

The pain sent a shudder down up Helen’s spine, quickly replaced by a sensation of pleasure. She licked her lips. “Oh, yeah, baby. Spank me. Punish me. Use me baby…”

Helen gyrated her ass, enticing her husband’s firm hand. Matthew was quick to oblige.

SMACK!

“OH!” SMACK! “YES!” SMACK! “HARDER!” SMACK! “I’M SUCH A NAUGHTY BITCH!” SMACK! “GOD!!!” SMACK!! “YES!”

Helen spread her legs and reached back with one hand, spreading her pussy lips. “Fuck me, Matthew. Fuck me. Rape me.”

Matthew did not have to be asked twice. He thrust into her with such force that Helen’s breast was pulled clear out of Kimberly’s mouth. Again he thrust into her, over and over, eliciting a shriek of delight from Helen with each powerful stroke. He tore into her, faster and faster. Helen was barely coherent, grabbing a fistful of Kimberly’s red hair and thrusting her tongue into Kim’s mouth, kissing her forcefully until they both almost ran out of air, as their bodies shifted and vibrated with every quick and jolt that Matthew’s furious rhythm caused.

Kimberly and Helen could feel their sweaty bodies grind against each other. Kim could feel those lovely golden tresses of Helen’s across her own tits, tickling her as Helen quivered with orgasm after orgasm.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!” Helen screamed, her eyes closed and her body shaking in a constant state of climax and ecstasy. Finally Kimberly felt Matthew’s powerful hands come between her breasts and Helen’s. He got a firm grip on his wife’s tits and pulled her up to him, his frantic fucking not slowing down one bit.

He drove his cock into her and she reached back, turning her head so she could kiss him as he fucked her. “SO good,” she said, panting. Few coherent words escaped her lips as Matthew pumped in and out of her.

Kimberly watched, a little sex-drunk, but saw the two, glistening with sweat. Matthew’s chiseled body and Helen’s perfectly sculpted figure. Their bodies shimmering in the light of the morning that trickled through the window. She watched as Helen’s perfect tits bounced up and down and every which way, how her golden tresses framed her face perfectly as she passionately wrestled Matthew’s tongue with her own. She looked on, awestruck at the sight of Matthew’s cock pumping in and out of that profusely dripping pussy, as their hips seemed to move in slow motion together. Her ears were filled with Helen’s moans of pleasure and the occasional obscenity and dirty talk.

As Kimberly watched…she knew…it was fucking perfection.

A stray thought even wondered if she was even worthy to be in on this. If the Greek gods had sex, surely this is what it would have looked like, she told herself.

“I’m coming, baby,” Matthew said, breathing deeply.

“Fill me up, stud.” Helen responded.

As she said it, Matthew grabbed both of Helen’s wrists and pulled down as he thrust his hips upward, impaling his wife on his massive spear, all the way to the hilt.

“OHMYFUCKINGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD—AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Helen screamed, hitting a series of five mind-blowing orgasms that rocked her body to the very core, as she felt his entire thickness and length skewer her. Kimberly stared in amazement, seeing Matthew’s cock disappear entirely into this woman. She pitied her and envied her at the same time, wondering if she would die from pain or pleasure if Matthew ever did that to her.

Helen’s scream continued, slowly diminishing in volume as she began to feel that she was running out of air. She felt his hot fluid churning inside of her, threatening to burst out in every direction from its sheer volume. Finally, her orgasms subsided, and her arms went limp. Her head fell back onto her husband’s chest as he lowered her onto the bed.

“Wait…” she said weakly, grabbing his cock with one hand as he was about to pull out. “Kim, get me some of that sweet, sweet nectar.”

Helen’s other hand grabbed a fistful of Kim’s fiery red hair and pushed her face down to her pussy. Helen released her husband’s throbbing member as Kimberly positioned herself below those glorious pussy lips. As Matthew pulled out, Helen drove Kim’s head in between her thighs, which clamped down on Kim’s temples. Kim felt Matthew’s hot cum drip from Helen’s pussy. She took in as much as she could, but there was so much it dribbled down her chin, neck and tits.

When the last of it was gone, Helen released Kim from her thigh’s vice-like grip and she pulled Kim up to her, her face and neck plastered with cum and her cheeks filled to the brim with the stuff.

Helen smiled and let her tongue make her way between Kim’s cum-covered lips, as she sucked Kim’s face, taking most of the cum in Kimberly’s mouth and swallowing it as though it were a life-giving elixir.

“Mmmm…” Helen closed her eyes and licked her lips, caressing Kim’s face, “So, Kim…”

“Huh?” Kimberly asked as Helen met her gaze.

“What do you think of the taste of my man’s cum, fresh from my pussy?”

Kim smiled and licked her lips as well. “Fucking awesome.”

“It is, isn’t it? Do you want to taste my pussy and his cum a little more?”

Kimberly nodded weakly.

“Lick your tits, baby.”

Kimberly smiled and did as she was told, bringing her titties to her mouth to lick off the stray cum that had dribbled down. Helen helped her and ran her tongue along Kim’s breasts, neck and face as well.

Helen and Kim finished cleaning Kim’s tits up. Kim lay down on the bed, exhausted. But before she could drift off to sleep she felt Helen’s hand grab her a handful of hair again. “Sorry, my little slut, but I don’t think we’re done,” Helen said as she pulled Him up to level with Matthew’s cock. “See?” Helen asked.

Kimberly opened her eyes, and saw Matthew’s member had lost none of its stiffness or size. It pointed straight at her…an insatiable monster, wanting more.

“Now, I know you’re a little tired, Kimmie,” Helen reassured her, patting her on the head with one hand while holding it in place with the other, “so I’m actually going to make this easier on you…” Helen said, a wicked smile across her face. The evil twinkle in Helen’s eye only served to turn Kim on.

“See, me and my husband here love to fuck other women, as you already know. But the problem with some women is…is that they don’t know their place or what they are.” Helen smiled as she leaned down and licked Kimberly’s face before whispering in their ear. “Women are CUNTS.”

Kimberly offered no argument there. She probably should have been insulted, but it didn’t matter. She remained silent.

“Now, my hubby here has already fucked my pussy,” Helen smiled at her husband, “and he did that so very well…” she continued. “But see, I don’t want my husband to fuck the same hole more than once a day…that just won’t do for a REAL MAN like Matthew. So here’s the thing, Kimmie… YOU’RE going to be MY CUNT for the rest of the morning.”

“But,” Kimberly replied, “he’s already fucked my pussy.”

SLAP! Helen’s hand came so fast Kimberly barely had time to register it. The pain she felt on her cheek was evidence enough, though, as was the slight jolt of pleasure in between her thighs.

“See, that’s another thing, baby. You still think it’s YOUR pussy. It’s not YOURS, it’s MATTHEW’S. Do you understand?” Helen said, licking her lips.

Kimberly nodded. “Yes, it’s Matthew’s pu—”

SLAP! This time Helen used the back of her hand. Kim winced in pain, but she soon realized that she was getting wetter with each slap.

“That’s another thing, Kimberly, you have to show proper respect from now on. It’s not ‘Matthew’ to you. It’s the MASTER. And I am your MISTRESS from now on.”

Kimberly nodded. “Yes, MISTRESS, it’s the MASTER’s pussy.” Kim started to breathe faster. Calling Matthew her Master…calling herself a slut, a pussy, an object to be played with and used at her Master’s whim…it excited her, it made her feel…right. It made sense. She knew that it shouldn’t, but it did. “I’M MASTER’S PUSSY.” She said it again. It made her feel happy.

“Good, cunt. And now, you’re going to be MY pussy.” Helen said.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Kneel in front of your Master’s cock. Until I tell you to otherwise, you’re going to serve as my pussy.”

Kimberly obediently placed herself before her Master’s member. “Like this, Mistress?” she asked.

SLAP!!! Kimberly didn’t see that one coming, either, thinking she had done everything as her Mistress wanted. “Did I not tell you that you are my cunt? Do cunts talk, you filthy slut?”

“No.”

SLAP!!!

“Do cunts TALK?!” Helen repeated.

Kimberly shook her head.

“That’s better. When I say that you’re my cunt, as far as you’re concerned, bitch, that mouth of yours is just a second pussy. Those lips you’ve got? They’re pussy lips from now on. MY PUSSY LIPS. Now, get back in position.” Kimberly, fearing another seething outburst from her Mistress (but at the same time also anticipating it), knelt dutifully in front of her Master’s cock.

“Spread your pussy lips,” Helen said.

Kim reached down to her pussy and used her hand to do as she was told.

SLAP!!!

“Are you stupid, bitch? Didn’t I already say that the Master doesn’t fuck the same hole twice in a day? Didn’t I say you were going to be MY PUSSY? Use your head, cunt. AGAIN! Kneel in front of the Master and spread your PUSSY LIPS!”

Kimberly quickly resumed her position. She paused to think about her Mistress’ orders, confused at exactly what she wanted her to do. Then she realized it.

Dutifully, she opened her mouth wide.

“There you go,” Helen said happily. “That’s the pussy I meant.”

Helen stood behind Kimberly, facing Matthew. The only thing between them was Kimberly’s head, which was wide open and ready to take cock. To add to her humiliation, Helen reached down and inserted two fingers from each hand into Kimberly’s mouth, pulling on both sides, spreading it even wider. “Fuck my new pussy, baby.” Helen said seductively.

Matthew smiled. He reached forward and kissed Helen, while he thrust his cock into Kim’s waiting oral orifice. Helen thrust her own hips forward, squeezing Kimberly between her thighs and forcing her head forward, thus forcefully shoving Matthew’s cock deeper into her throat.

Matthew and Helen started to build a rhythm, and Kimberly desperately tried to keep up with her Mistress’ thrusts, trying her best to let her mouth do the job of her mistress’ cunt…and strangely enough, Kimberly was enjoying all this, as evidenced by the pool of her own love juice now pouring down her thighs and onto the floor below. Apparently Helen using Kimberly’s face as a fuck hole was an incredible turn-on for Kim…the mere thought of being nothing more than a fuck hole was an incredible turn-on.

With two pelvises pounding at each other, Kimberly found Matthew’s cock going in deeper and deeper, hitting the back of her throat. It was amazing she was able to stop herself from gagging…or at least partially. Breaks for air were few, but Kimberly made the most of them, sucking in air in every lull in rhythm.

Helen was enjoying this immensely.

“Fuck my pussy, baby. Fuck my redhead pussy. Fuck my pussy until it gags. Fuck my pretty redhead cunt.”

Matthew did not need the extra encouragement. Soon, breathing became even harder as Matthew turned his moderately-paced face fucking into a frantic fuck frenzy. Despite her lack of oxygen, Kimberly gave a double-effort in trying not to whimper, moan or groan. ‘Pussies have lips, but they don’t talk’ she told herself. And like the trooper she was, she held on and kept up with her Mistress’s gyrating hips until Matthew unloaded into her.

She gagged instantly as he exploded inside of her mouth, his goo traveling nearly directly down her throat as the combined force of Matthew’s and Helen’s thrusting lodged his cock deep into her, causing her to deepthroat him.

Kimberly took a deep breath as she swallowed, a couple of tears rolling down her cheek, but a huge smile across her face.

“Such a good cunt…” Helen said, “you may speak.”

“Thank you, Mistress for making me your cunt.” Kimberly smiled. She looked to Matthew. “Thank you, Master for fucking me and filling me with cum. May I have another load?”

Matthew smiled.

“That’s enough for now, slut. You’ve performed admirably.” Helen said.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“It’s okay, Kimberly, we’re done for now. You can stop calling me Mistress when we’re not having sex.” Helen said, pulling her up to her feet and licking some of the cum off of her face. “I hope I didn’t hurt you too badly.”

“OH, NO! NOT AT ALL!” Kimberly reassured her. “It was great, actually. Every slap gave me a mini-orgasm!”

Helen giggled. From the incredibly hot and seductive nymphomaniac, to the ruthless and abusive dominatrix and back again in one session. Helen was indeed, a true sex goddess.

“I see why my husband likes you,” Helen said before turning to Matthew, who had plopped himself down on the bed. “…I think you scored with Kimberly, honey. She’s a real great fuck.”

Matthew shrugged and smiled, as if to say ‘naturally’.

“Um, Helen, Matthew?” Kimberly said sheepishly.

The two turned to her.

“You don’t mind if I still call you ‘Master’ and ‘Mistress’ even when were not having sex, do you?” Matthew and Helen looked at each other knowingly, then nodded together.

“Of course not, honey,” Helen answered for the both of them. “I tell you what, Matthew and I will even call you ‘slut’, ‘cunt’, ‘bitch’ and ‘whore’ every now and then too; would you like that?”

“Very much, Mistress,” Kimberly replied happily.

“Well, let’s get cleaned up, shall we? I’ll have lunch prepared,” Helen said. She opened the doors and there stood the twins Jamie and Jane, this time in maid uniforms that showed their tits and were short enough to expose their pussies and bottoms. They carried a white fur coat. “Clean up the Master and our new pussy.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the two replied simultaneously, as they helped Helen into the thick, luxurious, white, fur coat. She didn’t bother closing it as she walked by to the staircase.

One twin walked up to Kimberly and began to lick her face. Kim moaned as she groped the maid’s breasts, succumbing to her desires. The other twin knelt in front of Matthew and began to lick his shaft, which was amazingly rock-hard again, Kimberly noticed, making sure that no trace of his cum was left. After the twins had finished they entered the walk-in closet and produced a black velvet robe for Matthew and a see-through pink nightie for Kimberly. She did nothing to protest. Everyone here was wearing virtually nothing anyway. She decided it was probably best to go with the flow. Plus, the prospect of not only incredibly hot women but also Matthew staring at her naked body was enough to get her wet.

Matthew stood and tied his robe closed. Escorted by the two pretty twins, they made their way to the dining room where a big spread had been laid out for them. Helen stood on the right side of the head of the table. She was waiting for them.

Matthew sat at the head, and Kimberly say to his left, while his wife Helen sat to his right. They ate heartily, having used up much of their energy in the bedroom. Helen insisted on talking about their escape from the Agency and their sexual escapades on the road. Kimberly was particularly excited to tell the tale of how Matthew fucked the living daylights out of Maria Marbury and her two daughters Lindsey and Courtney, all the while having the three engage in various acts of incestuous debauchery.

Helen absentmindedly rubbed her nipples as Kim told the story in full detail, making sure that she didn’t leave anything out.

A few laughs and a few glasses of red wine later, Helen cleared her throat.

“Honey?” she began.

“Yes?” Matthew asked.

“A few days after you escaped from Roswell, a privately hired messenger delivered a letter, addressed to you.”

“Oh?” Matthew raised an eyebrow. “Why didn’t you say anything before?”

“Well, the instructions were to give it to you when you got back. No ‘it’s a matter of life and death’ or ‘it’s imperative that he get this ASAP’, so I assumed it wasn’t critical. Besides, if it upset you, how would you have been able to perform so admirably in fucking me and Kimberly senseless?”

Matthew rolled his eyes and shrugged, laughing it off.

“Where is the letter?” he asked.

Without taking her eyes off him Helen raised her hand and snapped. A servant walked in, her wrists cuffed behind her back. A chain bound her ankles as well, so she had to shuffle into the room. A ball gag was inserted into her mouth. Around her neck was a leather collar, and attached to it via a chain was a tray, held stable against her chest. Her breasts rested neatly on top of the tray. On it was a plain white envelope and three glasses of champagne. As the kinkily-clad woman shuffled past Helen, the golden-haired beauty took one of the glasses and allowed the servant to continue.

“Thank you, bitch.” Helen said, slapping the woman’s ass.

“Katrina is happy to serve you, Mistress.” Kimberly raised an eyebrow.

Matthew took the envelope and a glass as well, and the servant went around to offer Kimberly the last glass of champagne. Kimberly took a sip and watched the servant’s swaying ass as she left.

The envelope Matthew held only had the name ‘Matthew Sanders’ at the back. He ripped it open and fished out a piece of white paper, unfolded it, and read it out aloud.

“Excellent work, Mister Sanders. Need to meet with you soon to talk about San Carenza. VERY Important. Address below. 10th of November, 10AM. Bring the enclosed card and present it to the receptionist,” Matthew read, at the same time pulling a card out of the envelope. Shaped like a solid black credit card, its only feature was a symbol of a golden knight, like a chess piece, on one side. The other side of the card simply had a small white barcode in the corner.

“How odd,” Helen said.

“The address…” Matthew read, “…it’s in New York City.”

“November 10…that’s the day after tomorrow,” Kimberly added. Matthew nodded in response. “Interesting. What do you think this person meant by ‘talking about San Carenza,’ Master?” Kimberly asked.

“I don’t know. It’s signed by the initials ‘G.W.’”

“Anyone you know, dear?” Helen asked.

“No…no one comes to mind,” Matthew shrugged.

“Maybe it’s a friend of Vincent’s,” Helen suggested.

“Maybe…” Matthew pondered. “If it is, then maybe he can explain what’s going on…I need to go.”

“Kimberly wants to come with you,” Kimberly offered.

“Out of the question,” Matthew said, “you’re staying here. If this guy has anything to do with San Carenza, you’re safer—” he paused, his eyebrows furling, as if wondering whether or not he had heard right. “Did you just refer to yourself in the third person just now?”

Kimberly blushed. “Sorry, Master, I just—I heard Katrina call herself in the third person a while ago so I assumed—I mean—it just kind of sounds natural.”

Helen laughed, intrigued by this new cunt that her husband had brought home. “It’s perfectly normal slutty behavior, Kim. We just don’t usually have someone do that unless they’re our slaves full-time. But it’s no problem if you really want to do this. You don’t have to, you know. But if you want to…”

Kimberly beamed. “Oh thank you, Mistress, Kimberly is happy this way.”

“Oh, bring her, honey.” Helen smirked. “She’s a good fuck and you can use the distraction.”

“Helen…” Matthew started.

“I’m just saying. I’ll make arrangements and I’ll follow you there in a couple of days. You know how sensitive the neighbors might be if they even see one of our little cunts in uniform. I just need to make sure everything here is locked down nice and tight and tie some loose ends. I’ll join you in New York after your meeting,” Helen said. “In the meantime, you fuck this little redheaded slut while you’re waiting for me.”

“OH, Kimberly could never take your place, Mistress. You’re a sex goddess.” Kimberly said. “But Kimberly will try really hard and please you, Master.”

Matthew shrugged and shook his head. “FINE, you can come with me, you redheaded slut. We’ll leave for New York tomorrow morning.”

Kimberly grinned from ear to ear. “Thank you, Master.” It was the first time she had ever heard Matthew loose an argument.

* * *

Meanwhile…

The Alpha Agency Central Office – Boston, Massachusetts

“So, let’s run through this again.”

Agent Rogan took another deep breath and ran his hand through his hair. “Fine.”

“You followed them to Flagstaff…”

“I attempted to run them off the road when I made Kimberly’s car. Matthew had a gun to Kim’s—Agent Walters’ head. He seemingly forced her to park the car and he ditched the vehicle, and ran into the pinewoods dragging Agent Walters along as a hostage, probably to try and lose me in the forest, and I continued the pursuit on foot.”

“Go on…”

“They reached a dead end at the cliff. Matthew threatened to kill Agent Walters unless I dropped the gun and let him go free.”

“And then what happened?”

“I said no deal. Bringing him in was the Agency’s top priority, and I had little doubt that Agent Walters’ life was not as much of a bargaining chip as he thought.”

“Quite a risk to take, saying that while your partner’s life hung in the balance…” the interrogator said, trying to sound as skeptical as possible.

“I thought he was bluffing. I tried to call it. Finally he just said, ‘If you or the Agency won’t stop looking for me, then I guess there’s only one way out.’, then he jumped into the river, dragging Agent Walters with him. I saw him move towards the cliff, and I knew what he was trying to do. I attempted to take a shot at his head, you know, to maybe drop him before he could do it, but, it didn’t work.”

“Uh-huh. Well, if that’s your story and you’re sticking by it…”

“That’s the truth, and I’m sticking by it.”

“Right, right, of course,” the interrogator said cynically. “Well, thanks for your time, Agent Rogan. Why don’t you go and file your official report with the office. We’ll talk again…soon.”

Agent Rogan said nothing as he stood and exited the room.

The interrogator looked at the one-way mirror. He knew who was on the other side. “He’s hiding something,” the interrogator said matter-of-factly, before leaving the room himself.

On the other side of the mirror, a small, bald, portly man and an older, taller individual stood silent, pondering the interrogation of someone who had once been one of their best agents.

“What do you think, Jeffries?” Chief Stanley Hubrick asked.

“Well, he’s lying, that’s for sure. But I don’t think it’s because he’s selling us out. He’s doing this, I think, ‘coz he believes it’s the right thing to do…” Jeffries said.

Chief Hubrick sighed. “Put the investigation on ice, Jeffries. We’ve wasted enough resources as it is. Let’s face it. The trail is cold. Rogan is the only one who may have an idea of what really happened or if they’re still alive. For all we know Agent Walters was already dead and Rogan took it upon himself to mete out his own justice, then threw the body into the Colorado. We’ve got no evidence to refute his story, and if he’s not talking, then we’re at a dead end.”

“Are you sure, about this, Chief? If you could just give my people more time…”

“It would be a waste of Agency resources to pursue this any further, Jeffries. I mean it. Put this on ice.”

“Yes, sir.”

Hubrick saluted Jeffries and he returned the gesture. As Hubrick walked away, Jeffries sighed. ‘Guess it’s time to call Gerard,’ he thought to himself, ‘at least one of us will be happy.’