The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER II – THE ROAD HOME

“Where to?” Kimberly asked, still fuming.

“Hmmm?” Matthew stirred.

“Where to?” she repeated.

“Oh, you’re talking to me again?” Matthew asked.

“I figure we’re in this together, at least. Doesn’t make sense not talking about where we’re going.”

Matthew nodded. “I need to go to home.”

“That’s NOT a good idea. Agents will be watching your house.”

“I didn’t say Las Vegas, did I?”

“Fine. Where?”

“Riverside, California.”

“What’s in Riverside?”

“Home.”

“All right.”

They stopped at a motel, just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

“We need to get some new clothes, and it’s better if we got some better transportation. They’ll be looking for my car,” Kimberly said as she opened the door to the motel room.

“Yes, but not in this direction, at least not yet. Officer Judy has graciously informed both the police and the Agency that I kidnapped you, and am currently heading for the Mexican border.”

“Great,” Kimberly said, shaking her head at hearing Judy’s name.

Matthew noticed, but ignored it. “Anyway, when we get to Arizona we can pass by Flagstaff. I have a friend who can help us there.”

“A ‘friend’, huh?” Kimberly mocked. “Like Officer Judy?” she said, before plopping down on the bed and turning her back to him.

Matthew smiled and sat on the bed. “What’s this about?” he asked calmly.

Kimberly didn’t answer.

“Is this about me having sex with Judy?” he asked.

Kimberly’s eyes narrowed.

“Are you jealous?” he asked, this time reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged him off.

“Maybe…” she said.

“You’re mad at me, aren’t you?” He asked sarcastically, as if he already knew that answer was going to be NO.

Kimberly picked it up from his voice. “You know I’m not mad at YOU. I’m just MAD.” She turned around to face him. “Look, I get that you’ve got some super weird power cap that lets you control people, all right. But seeing you and Judy, it just made me think… how much of what you said was true? How much of it is this power of yours and how much of it is me? I certainly know that me wanting to jump you and fuck you in the car throughout the entire trip isn’t normal.”

“So you’re not mad I was fucking Judy.”

“NO! That’s just it. I should be. After all that crap you said about liking me, how much of that is really true when I find out you’re sticking that cock of yours in every bimbo you come across?”

Matthew suppressed a chuckle.

“It’s not funny!!!” Kimberly crossed her arms and jutted her lips forward in a pout, looking away from him.

“Look, look. Here’s the thing. Let’s say you’re right. Let’s say I MADE you want me. Are you regretting it?”

She refused to look at him, but answered. “No.”

“Let’s say I made you into a horny little slut. Are you enjoying it?”

“Yes.”

“And let’s say you know I’m fucking, in your words, ‘every bimbo I come across,’ are you angry with me for doing that?”

“No…maybe…It’s just…” she breathed deeply. “Look, I’m actually happy, that you made me this way. It makes me feel…free. It’s still kind of disorienting being this way and feeling the way I do when I’m around you, and that’s something I’ll get used to. But the fact is, knowing you’re fucking someone else makes me mad because it just makes me think that you could be fucking ME instead.”

Matthew laughed. “You’re something else. You’re NOT mad if I screw around. You’re just mad that I didn’t screw with you INSTEAD?”

Kimberly shot him an angry look. “I said it’s not funny.”

Matthew raised his hands. “I know, I know. Look, you’re traveling with me now. I have to say, having sex with many women is just something that I do, all right? But look at it this way. Yes, I had sex with Judy. But I didn’t bring her with me. I could have, and instead used you to throw the Agency off, but I didn’t. I brought you.”

“Because you liked me, I know. But you liked Judy too, I’m guessing, pretty as she was. So why me?”

“Well, you’re much hotter.”

She gasped. As much as Kimberly tried to look insulted, her cheeks flushed red. She was blushing. “Are you saying,” she said, trying to sound shocked, “that the only thing that made me different from Judy was you thought I looked prettier?”

“Prettier, hotter, yummier,” Matthew smiled. “Take your pick.”

“That’s it?! That’s the weirdest compliment I’ve ever heard.”

“But you still see it as a compliment.”

“It’s rude, it’s sexist, and it’s insulting beyond belief.”

“And yet, you called it a compliment.”

“No doubt thanks to you and your ‘power’”.

“Well, I won’t lie. That has something to do with it. But you’re missing the point, my dear.”

“Oh, and what would that be, pig?”

Matthew chuckled. “The hotter I think you are, the more I want to FUCK you.” Matthew crawled up onto the bed, and Kimberly was lost in his gaze again. He crawled towards her, and stared deep into her eyes. She began to breathe faster as he came nearer, before finally stopping an inch from her face. “And because you are THAT HOT,” he said, “I’ll just want to fuck you OVER, and OVER, and OVER”.

With each repeat of the word, Kimberly shuddered, a pleasurable chill running down her spine. “I see…” she barely made the sentence, licking her lips as she did.

“So, still mad at me for seeing you as nothing more than a fuck toy to be used again and again?”

“Well, I suppose it really depends…” she said, biting her lip.

“Oh, on what?” Matthew asked, raising his eyebrow.

“How often are you going to USE me?” she asked coyly.

“None of your business…” Matthew answered, jokingly.

“Is that right?” Kimberly asked.

“Yup, but if that’s a problem, I suppose we can just stop fucking altogether—”

“WAIT!!!” Kim yelped. “I mean, let’s not say anything we’ll regret. Tell you what…I can promise to be more understanding of your need to screw around…on one condition.”

“Oh, what condition would that be?”

“FUCK ME—NOW.”

“Agreed.”

Kimberly yelped with joy as Matthew kissed her deeply, tearing open her blouse as she did so, buttons flying every which way.

“Take me,” she said softly.

Within seconds, Matthew was pumping into her once more, just as he did yesterday afternoon. And as he thrust in and out, in and out, in between his powerful strokes Kimberly realized that he was actually right. It didn’t matter how many women Matthew fucked into next week…just as long as he willing to do the same to her.

She wrapped her arms around him and threw her head back, letting the pleasure of his forceful thrusts send waves of pleasure over her body.

They fucked long into the night, and Kimberly let all within earshot know that she was getting stuffed well and true. No inhibitions, just as he had said. No social niceties and no reputation to protect or career to consider. Mindless pleasure, endless rapture…all that she needed.

He came within her that night. No part of her even cared whether or not she was safe. She was in fact safe, as she would realize in the morning, but it wouldn’t have mattered if she had not been. She would have asked him to stuff her pussy with his throbbing member anyway.

Her screams of pleasure echoed through the night. From 11PM to the wee hours of the morning, her cries of passion abated only at around 3AM. There weren’t very many guests that night, but all who were there knew what had happened.

Kimberly avoided the stares that she got in the lobby when she and Matthew checked out. She hurried Matthew to the car and they sped off without eating breakfast.

* * *

Meanwhile

New York City, USA

“Mister Winters?” the sultry voice over the intercom came.

“Yes, Miss Baxter?”

“It’s Mister Jeffries, sir. Line 2.”

“Put him through.”

His office phone beeped, and he could hear the portly man coughing over the line. “Jonas?” Gerard said, “what is it?”

“You were right, Gerard. He got out. He was bloody brilliant, really…left no tracks for the Agency to follow. I was told he was on his way to try and make it past the border, but if this guy is as good as Lancaster said he was and you think he is, I doubt if that’s really where he’s going. I’ll do my best to keep the investigation following that false lead.”

“Good, very good!” Gerard exclaimed. “He’s more capable than I could have ever hoped for. No permanent damage done, I hope.”

“Nope. Agent Cross is salvageable. We found her being gang raped by three bikers in a small bar in Pecos, Texas. Mind’s pretty messed up, but I’m working on it. Blackwell, though…well, mind’s shattered completely…he’s useless now. But hey, everyone is replaceable.”

“Good to hear.”

“I still don’t know where he’s going. I have my own agents watching his house in Las Vegas, but I don’t think he’ll head back there. Besides, the Chief is putting his own men in with mine, so I might not be able to protect him if he does show up.”

“I doubt that he will expose himself that easily. Does the Agency suspect anything of you?”

“No, no. But losing Blackwell and Cross was a bit costly. Knowing that I have those two directly under my command makes most people here a little less suspicious about where my loyalties lie. Still, I’ll survive.”

“Good. Keep me posted.”

“Will do.”

Gerard smiled. The boy was doing much better than he could have expected. “Miss Baxter?” he said, pressing the intercom button.

”Yes, Mister Winters?” her voice came, clearly excited.

“I need you to have a telegram delivered.”

“Yes, Mister Winters,” she replied, clearly expecting something else.

“And before you come in, take off your clothes, please.”

“AT ONCE, MISTER WINTERS!!!” she replied hurriedly, the excitement in her voice returning almost instantly. Gerard smiled. He had a feeling that he knew where Matthew was headed. It was only a matter of time before he made his way to New York. Things were going according to plan.

* * *

Meanwhile

Holbrook, Arizona

“Ever have sex in wigwam?” Kimberly asked, seeing the teepees as they drove past.

“Why? Would you like to?” Matthew responded.

Kimberly blushed. “Maybe…”

“I don’t think it’s anything special…uncomfortable, maybe.”

“As opposed to being fucked on top of a cheap aluminum table or a rock solid mattress in a cheap motel?”

“Touché.” Matthew smiled. “In any event, I don’t think we can afford to spend on it, anyway. We need to save for food, water and gas. But, I think I know how we can get some free food and lodging, and by lodging I mean fucking—” Kimberly giggled and nodded in agreement. “—there should be a parking lot for RV’s near route 66. We can go there.”

“I AM NOT stealing from an RV.”

“We won’t have to, babe. Trust me.”

“I hate it when you say that.”

“Would you rather I say ‘Trust me, Ki—’”

“OKAY!!! Okay. I’d prefer not to have an orgasm while driving, thank you very much. Motor vehicular accidents are not fun.”

“Driving under the influence of orgasm, huh? Sounds like fun.”

Kimberly blushed. “Stop it. We’ll have time for that later.”

They pulled into the RV park and paid for the night. Kimberly volunteered to go to the gas station nearby to buy a gas can and some extra fuel. She offered to pass by the store and buy some snacks and dinner, but Matthew told her to just buy the snacks, saying he would get dinner himself.

Kimberly agreed.

When she left, she saw Matthew walking around the park, looking at the RV’s. Kimberly rolled her eyes, and silently hoped he wouldn’t get them into trouble.

She bought a few bags of potato chips and water bottles, then purchased a gas can and topped it off at the gas station. When she got back to her car, Matthew was nowhere to be found.

She checked her watch. It was getting a little late in the afternoon. She hoped he was okay.

She walked towards the RV’s parked on the other side of the lot. Five of them in total, though one looked like it had been abandoned. She saw one family setting up a nice dinner at a picnic table in front of the biggest RV. That’s when she realized she was hungry, too.

“HONEY!!!” she heard a familiar voice call. “Over here!”

One of the people at the picnic table waved to her. She squinted to see who it was, though she had a fair guess who it might be. She was right. “Matthew,” she said in disbelief.

She walked up to the table. At the picnic table was a family of five, made up of a couple, and their three children. Matthew stood up and walked over to her and winked. “Hey, honey. I was just telling these nice folks about our cross-country honeymoon.”

“Oh, really? That’s wonderful.” She waved nervously as all five members turned to her and said ‘Hi’.

Matthew continued. “These are the Marburys. This is Greg and his wife Maria,” he made a gesture with his hand and the couple stood up and waved, smiles across their faces. She waved back. “…and,” Matthew went on, “these are their children, Lindsey, Courtney and Amy.” She waved hi to them as well.

“Matthew has been telling us so much about you,” Maria said, coming forward and shaking her hand. “I was just telling him how romantic it must be for you to be going cross-country for your honeymoon.”

“Oh really?” She smiled nervously and looked at Matthew with a look of disbelief. Matthew suppressed a chuckle.

“Well, as great as this is, why don’t we all discuss this over some good steak?” Greg said cheerfully.

“Oh, yes! Of course! After hearing so much about you and Matthew here, I told Greg, ‘Dear’, we should invite these nice folk to dinner! We have plenty extra…so, why don’t you take a seat beside Lindsey, and Matthew can sit beside you.” Maria wrapped her arm around Kimberly’s arm and led her to the table. She whipped her head to look at Matthew as she was being led away, a look of helplessness and disbelief on her face.

One side sat Matthew, Kimberly, Lindsey and then Courtney. On the other side sat Greg, who was opposite Matthew, then Maria who sat opposite Kimberly, and finally Amy, who sat facing her two sisters. As the meal began, Maria wasted no time in chatting up Kimberly.

“So, how long have you two been married?”

Kimberly shot a look at Matthew for help, but he simply put another piece of steak in his mouth and smiled. Seeing he was going to milk this for every ounce of enjoyment it was worth and that he was going to be of no help, Kimberly had little choice but to answer, “Just three days.”

“Really?! And how did you meet?”

“I—uh, work! I mean at work.”

“Oh? What do you do?”

“I’m a—a—nurse. Yeah, and Matthew is a doctor.”

“Oh, you worked for him, then?”

“No, it was at a…party?”

“Oh I see. How long did you know each other before he popped the question?”

“Three d—” Kimberly stopped herself. “—weeks. Three weeks.”

“My, that’s a bit sudden, isn’t it?” Maria said, a hand on her chest.

“I guess it—”

“It’s romantic, if you ask me,” Lindsey said as she speared a piece of celery with her fork and popped it into her mouth.

“Don’t interrupt her, Lindsey,” Greg said, pointing a spoon at his eldest daughter. “It’s rude.”

“Sorry,” Lindsey responded sarcastically.

“Well, times are changing, I suppose.” Maria continued. “It is all very romantic though. We’ve been talking to Matthew for a couple of hours and all he talks about is you.”

“Really?!” Kimberly gulped. “Um, what has he said about me so far?”

“All he can talk about is how beautiful and how wonderful you are. I haven’t met a prouder husband. You’re very lucky,” Maria replied.

“Oh,” Matthew interrupted. “Not as lucky as I am to have her.”

The three laughed. Maria spoke again. “It’s no wonder that you say that, Matthew. You’re absolutely right. You’re very pretty, Kimberly. You look like a model. I bet no man could get any work done at the hospital where you worked. You know, you should try a career in modeling. You would be a great model. Don’t you think, Matthew?”

“Oh, absolutely,” He answered. “I told her that myself, but she loves her job at the hospital too much.”

“Oh, well if it really makes you happy.” Maria nodded. “You know, I gave up a career in modeling myself.”

“Oh, mom, not this again,” Lindsey said, rolling her eyes.

“I did!” Maria exclaimed defensively. “Tell them, Greg.”

“Yes, dear.” All three of her children chuckled.

“Well, it doesn’t matter, I did,” Maria said, a little peeved.

Despite the rest of the family’s reaction, Kimberly had to agree with Maria. Looking at her now, she had a few lines, true, but she was clearly a woman who had aged beautifully. Her figure was still well-kept, and she could see not an ounce of fat. Most women who had three children wouldn’t have kept this fit. By Kimberly’s estimation, Maria was probably forty years old, but she looked to be in her mid-thirties, and was still very attractive.

With her host silent, Kimberly paid a little more attention to the rest of the family. Greg was probably in his mid-forties. His hair was almost completely gray already. He wore a red plaid shirt and grey pants. He looked more like a grandfather than a father.

Thanks to Maria who had been talking all night, she knew the eldest daughter, Lindsey, was twenty, and going through college. She wore a red tank top and a tight denim skirt that came to end mid-thigh. She looked like a teenager though. She wore her platinum blonde hair long and straight. She was thin, probably because she ate salad all the time. She wasn’t overly thin, though. Her face had a natural pouty look to it that actually made her attractive. Kimberly could see her well-toned arms as well…maybe a cheerleader.

The second daughter, Courtney, had just turned eighteen last month. She was going to enroll in college later that year, according to Maria. She kept her head down and fidgeted a lot…probably shy and less outgoing than her older sister, maybe even insecure due to her elder sibling’s popularity. She didn’t have to be, though. Courtney probably looked like her mom the most when she was young. She wasn’t as thin, but she wasn’t fat either. She was pretty though, but she probably didn’t know it. She wore a white sweater and bell-bottom jeans.

The youngest daughter, Amy, was only ten. Maria had mentioned that she had had a miscarriage, which would explain the gap between Amy and Courtney. She wore a blue Sunday dress. Kimberly was no expert in behavioral study for children though. She was adorable, she could say that.

Kimberly suddenly felt a chill.

Something seemed off.

She suddenly remembered what she first felt when she walked into the ghost town of San Carenza three days ago…but this was different…though something did indeed feel weird, it wasn’t threatening. She felt excited.

“So,” Maria asked halfway through the meal, interrupting her reverie, “Matthew, where are you and Kimberly off to next?”

“Well,” Matthew replied, setting down his fork and spoon, “Flagstaff for sure. No designated routes. We only have one thing planned throughout the entire way there, really.” Kimberly looked at Matthew, her eyebrow raised as she took a sip of soda from her glass.

“Oh, and what’s that?” Maria asked curiously.

“Sex. Lots and lots of sex.”

Kimberly spit out her drink, spraying most of it on Maria, who sat opposite her. “OH, my god, I’m so, so sorry…” the children were laughing now.

“It’s perfectly all right.” Maria laughed it off, reassuring Kimberly that no harm was done.

“MATTHEW!!!” Kimberly screamed.

“Oh, it’s all right, honey,” Maria said, “lots of sex is important for a beginning relationship. Nothing to be ashamed of, really.”

Kimberly shot her a weird look. “But surely, not in front of…”

“Oh, the kids? Pffft” Maria said, waving her hand. “Look, kids these days know a lot more about it than when I was their age. It’s not something you hide, anyway.”

Kimberly sat with her mouth open in shock.

What the hell was going on here? She looked to Greg, but he just kept devouring his steak, as if nothing had happened.

“So, Matthew, you were saying, dearie…” Maria said after wiping her face clean with tissue, finally putting an elbow on the table and resting her chin on her hand, looking with peaked interest. “…you mentioned sex? What kind?”

Kimberly gasped.

“Oh, all sorts, really. I haven’t tried everything with her, but we’re getting there.”

“SHIT!!!” Kimberly exclaimed.

“Dear,” Maria scolded, “I know you’re our guest, but you really ought to watch your language in front of the children. They’re very impressionable, you know.”

Kimberly threw her hands up in disbelief and shock.

Maria ignored her and continued. “So, how many times have you fucked her?

“Just twice, actually, but really well. She can’t get enough of it.”

“That’s good. Is her pussy tight?”

“Very…”

Kimberly shot looks at everyone at the table. Greg wasn’t even interested in the conversation, while Lindsey and Courtney were listening INTENTLY. “Am I the only one who thinks this conversation obscene?!” she asked, flabbergasted.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, dear,” Maria said apologetically. “I didn’t mean to be rude.”

“That’s all right,” Kimberly said, relieved.

“You’re a part of this too, of course. I haven’t forgotten.” Maria said. “So, how big is his cock?”

“WHAT?! THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT! I—”

“Honey,” Matthew interrupted, “I think we owe our hosts a little indulging. After all, they gave us a free meal and the pleasure of their company.”

Kimberly shook her head in amazement. She looked to her left and saw Lindsey and Courtney leaning towards her, awaiting an answer. Greg still wasn’t saying anything and was happily eating away. The worst part was Maria, who waited patiently and excitedly for her response, a giddy look on her face as she hung on her word.

Kimberly shook her head. “Very—ten inches long, maybe two and a half inches wide.”

All the women at the table, save Amy and Kimberly, gasped.

“My, my, you are a big boy.” Maria said coyly, looking at Matthew.

”I’ll say,” Lindsey suddenly said beside Kimberly. “Hot.”

“Well, I can see why you married him,” Maria added. “I myself have never had more than Greg’s here, and I have to say it’s not very impressive.” Lindsey and Courtney chuckled. Kimberly could only watch, dumbfounded as the conversation continued. Greg made no response to Maria’s insulting remark.

As shocked as Kimberly was, Maria wasn’t finished. “I always worried that my daughters here, Lindsey and Courtney, would never get fucked the way they deserve to be…by a REAL man.”

“OH MY GOD!!!” Kimberly yelled, her voice raised.

“I know, it’s so sad. Not a lot of real men these days…you lucked out with Matthew here, honey.”

Kimberly was speechless.

“So,” Maria continued, turning back to Matthew “just how—flexible—are your plans, handsome?”

“Very…” he responded.

Maria licked her lips, and Kimberly placed a hand to her mouth, wondering if this was all a very bad…and by bad, she meant naughty…dream.

“Oh, honey,” Maria said, facing Kimberly again. “I think he’s a little bigger than you figured…”

Kimberly shot her a suspicious look, and then felt something bump her leg. Looking under the table, she saw Maria’s left leg reaching across, only to disappear in between Matthew’s thighs. She was giving him a footjob through his pants. “OH MY GOD!!!” she shouted.

“It’s all right, we all make mistakes. It’s not your fault.” Maria reassured her, before finally turning to her eldest daughter, Lindsey. “Lindsey, why don’t you be a dear and get under the table, and give Mr. Matthew a nice blowjob and see if Kimberly’s measurements are accurate?”

“Okay, mom!” Lindsey said excitedly, and Kimberly watched, shocked, as Lindsey disappeared from view and crawled past her legs to get at Matthew’s cock.

“That’s not fair!!!” Courtney suddenly said. “Lindsey gets to do everything!!!”

“Young woman, I don’t want you to act like a cry baby. I want you to act like a slut like your sister! If you want to suck some cock so badly then you can join your sister, but share!!!”

“Yay! Thanks mom!!!” Courtney disappeared under the table as well, and Kimberly felt her hurriedly brush past her legs.

As Kimberly looked at Matthew, he smiled and winked at her. Her gaze traveled down to his crotch, and she saw Courtney’s face appear beside her older sister Lindsey’s, who had already freed Matthew’s cock from the confines of his pants. “Don’t you worry, dear. My daughters will figure out just how big your husband’s cock REALLY is, in a jiffy.” Maria smiled. “Suck it well!” she called out to her two children.

“Yes, mom!” They replied in unison.

Kimberly watched as the two sisters ran their tongues over the length of Matthew’s member, which slowly grew and stiffened. She shot a glance at Greg, who made no move that even suggested he was the least bit concerned that his two older daughters were dutifully sucking the cock of the man sitting across from him.

With a look of concern, Kimberly swiveled in her head to see if the youngest daughter, Amy, was watching. To her horror, she was, her eyes fixated on her two sisters giving head. “We shouldn’t be doing this…” Kim said, her voice shaking. But as she looked at Lindsey and Courtney taking turns at swallowing Matthew’s member, all she could think of was how she wished she was doing the same.

Before Kimberly realized it, her hand was rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

Matthew groaned in pleasure, winking at Kimberly. He then turned to Greg, “Your girls are lovely sluts.”

“Thank you!” Greg said, swallowing another piece of steak, smiling and brimming with fatherly pride.

Kim could only watch as the girls did their best to pleasure Matthew. She licked her lips as she saw Lindsey take half of him into her mouth as Courtney took one of his balls into hers. At times they switched places, Lindsey taking care of his testicles while Courtney did her best to deepthroat him. They choked easily, but made up for their lack of experience with enthusiasm.

Kimberly looked on helplessly as she gave in to her desires as well, her other hand now groping at her breasts. She looked to Maria and saw that the mother of four was now topless. She had pulled down the straps of her dress to reveal her tits, and what Kimberly had suspected she found to be true. Despite her age, Maria’s body was still tight, fit, and extremely attractive. A MILF in the truest sense of the word.

Maria stood, and Kimberly could only gawk as the attractive mother went around the table to where Matthew was sitting.

“Oh, that’s it, Lindsey, Courtney, you’re both doing well for your first time!” She said proudly.

“Thanks, mom,” Lindsey said, running her tongue up and down his shaft. Courtney attempted to say the same thing, but was too busy keeping the tip of Matthew’s cock in her mouth, where her tongue ran circles around it.

“Courtney, don’t talk with your mouth full of cock.” Maria scolded. Courtney nodded in response. “Why don’t the two of you come out from under the table and suck his cock here in the open, where you have more space? Sorry to interrupt, Matthew, my daughters will return to sucking you off in a minute.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble Mrs. Marbury.” Matthew smiled. He swiveled in his seat and the two young blondes came from under the table, their hungry mouths following his cock faithfully.

“There, that’s much better,” Maria said. “Now I can everything.” She then turned to Kimberly, who remained fixated on the incredible, mouth-watering display before her, keenly watching all the action as the sisters held each other’s hand as they started licking up and down his shaft, one on each side.

Maria smiled lewdly as she watched her two daughters suck cock.

“Matthew,” she said, her mouth parted and her breathing heavy.

”Yes, Mrs. Marbury?” He said calmly.

“Are you enjoying this?”

“Yes, Mrs. Marbury. It’s quite good.”

“I’m sorry if their technique isn’t too refined. They haven’t got much experience…”

“It’s quite all right.”

“No, no. You’ve been such a charming young man, you deserve a proper blowjob, given by a proper slut…” She smiled as she said so, “If you don’t mind, of course.”

“I would be very much honored, Mrs. Marbury.”

Maria nodded excitedly. “Greg, why don’t you clear the table honey while I suck Matthew’s cock?”

“Sure dear,” Greg replied, as if she were talking about the weather.

“Lindsey, Courtney, why don’t you stand up?” Maria asked.

“Awww, mom, do we have to?” Courtney complained, while Lindsey looked up at her mom, Matthew’s cock in her mouth, giving her the best puppy dog eyes she could.

“Come on, now. Mister Matthew here deserves a really good blow. Why don’t the two of you watch and learn while mommy shows you how to suck cock properly?!” Maria said.

Kimberly watched with wide-eyed amazement as Lindsey and Courtney stood obediently and watched their mother kneel in front of Matthew. “See, here,” Maria started, taking Matthew’s cock gently in her hands. “You don’t just suck all willy-nilly. You have to tease it first, like this…” She started to lick the tip of Matthew’s cock, giving it small flicks of her tongue.

“Then you work around it, from top to bottom, and then reverse it.” She ran the tip of her tongue up and down the shaft, starting on one side, then doing the same for the bottom, top, and opposite side of his cock. The two sisters looked on with interest, licking their lips and rubbing their hands over their tits and pussies through their clothes.

The incredibly hot lecture was interrupted by Amy, who walked towards her mother as she was demonstrating to Lindsey and Courtney how to start with the tip of his cock when sucking, and progressively swallowing more and more with each passing thrust.

“Mommy, I need to go to the bathroom,” She said. Kimberly gasped as she saw the young child in such close proximity to her topless, cock-sucking mother.

Maria pulled Matthew’s cock out of her mouth and looked at her youngest daughter. “Amy, not now. Mommy’s sucking cock.”

“But—”

“Honey, you can see mommy’s busy being a slut. Have daddy help you.” And with that, Maria turned to her other two daughters. “So, you see what I mean?”

“Yes…so fucking hot,” Lindsey said, rubbing her petite breasts through her tank top.

“Yeah, awesome.” Courtney added, both her hands reaching under her jeans.

“Good. I want you to practice one at a time with me. Both of you take off your clothes. Lindsey, why don’t you go first?”

Lindsey jumped up and down excitedly before stripping down. “Yay?!”

“That’s not fair! She gets to go first AGAIN?!” Courtney yelped as she removed her own clothing.

“Courtney, you get to practice with you’re tongue, too.” Maria reassured her second daughter.

“On who?”

“Kimberly,” her mom replied, matter-of-factly.

“WHAT?!” Kimberly exclaimed, stopping her frantic masturbation when she heard her name.

“Honey…” Matthew began, “it looks like you’re ready for it anyway, why don’t you give the girl a chance…”

“Yes, Miss Kimberly, please may I lick your pussy?” Courtney pleaded, kneeling in between Kimberly’s legs without waiting for an answer. Kim’s panties were already around her right ankle…she had hiked up her skirt and lowered them the moment she saw Maria dive onto Matthew’s cock. She had also opened her blouse and raised her bra so she could massage her breasts.

It turned out, Courtney didn’t need an answer, as Kimberly dumbfounded silence did nothing to stop the naked eighteen-year-old’s eagerness. Courtney dove right in, smothering herself in between Kimberly’s pussy lips. “Ahhh,” Kimberly gasped, one hand kneading her tits while the other went down to push Courtney’s head further into her loins.

She looked over at Matthew, who was enjoying the mother-daughter tag-team that was now working his cock. Occasionally, Kimberly saw Maria and Lindsey pull away from his throbbing member together, giving him a double hand job as mother and daughter kissed passionately, tongues and all, kneading each other’s breasts. The constant moaning by the four women was only broken by occasional encouragement from Maria; things like “Suck it, baby,” and “That’s it, you’re doing great, you naughty girl,”; or at times instructions came instead, like “Deeper, deeper” or “Give it to me, let me have some, dear.”

Fifteen minutes passed, and Maria told Courtney and Lindsey to switch.

Lindsey sucked and played with Kimberly’s clitoris more than Courtney did, so Kimberly assumed Lindsey probably masturbated more. It didn’t matter, anyway, as she was reaching orgasm with either girl.

She glanced over at Maria, who was sucking on Courtney’s left tit and rubbing her daughter’s pussy with her hand while Courtney sucked Matthew’s cock.

After another quarter hour or oral stimulation, Maria looked up and called to Lindsey. “Baby, come over here. I think this big boy is about to blow…Kimberly, sorry, honey, but you don’t mind do you?”

Kimberly was too drunk on pleasure to respond. She noticed Lindsey stop her licking, and she reached out to try and pull her head back, but she was too slow. Kimberly shook her head and saw Maria push her Lindsey down to her knees beside her sister. “Now, get ready. Courtney, I want you to take his cock and keep his cum in your mouth.”

Lindsey instantly protested. “Why her, mommy? Why not me?”

“Because, Lindsey, you’re sister’s tits are bigger and juicier. Trust me. No lie on the grass and eat out your sister’s pussy.”

Lindsey pouted as Courtney smiled in triumph. Courtney spread her legs slightly to make room for her older sister’s head. Lindsey obediently lay down on the ground and shimmied herself into position. She raised her head and let her tongue work its magic on her younger sister’s sweet pussy.

Courtney gasped and moaned, but maintained enough focus to keep Matthew’s cock in her mouth. Maria placed her hands on either side of Courtney’s head to keep her in position. “Play with my pussy, baby.” She whispered to her second daughter. Courtney reached up and did as she was told, reaching under her mother’s dress and finding her pussy. Her fingers rubbed frantically at her clit, and Maria moaned in ecstasy.

“Here I go,” Matthew said suddenly. His hips thrust forward and he unleashed his full load into Courtney’s mouth. As the powerful stream hit the back of her throat, Courtney instinctively pulled back, but found she was unable to as her mother’s firm grip held her head in place.

“Stay with it baby girl.” Maria encouraged Courtney, “swallow as much as you can.”

Courtney did as she was told, swallowing a huge part of it, but soon she began to gag and struggle for air. Maria released her grip and Courtney released Matthew’s cock from her mouth, gasping for air as a considerable amount of white goo poured from her mouth, down her neck and between her tits. Slowly it trickled further, past her cleavage and down the middle of her abdomen, finally making its way to her pussy, where it slowly dripped into Lindsey’s waiting mouth. Lindsey sucked in as much as she could, then swallowed, letting Matthew’s nectar spread across her face and run down her throat.

By the time it was over, Maria helped Lindsey to her knees, and she took a handful of each of her two daughter’s hair in each hand and forced them together. Courtney and Lindsey enjoyed a passionate, incestuous French kiss, groping and grinding their hips together.

“I’m so proud of the two of you,” Maria beamed as only a proud mother could.

“Thanks mom.” The two replied in unison, stopping their kiss for only a moment to reply and then resuming their incestuous display soon after.

“Honey!!!” a voice came suddenly. It was Greg, calling from the door of the RV. “It’s getting late. Are you and the girls coming to bed soon?!” he asked.

Maria hesitated before answering. “Just a second!” she replied, before turning to Matthew. “Um, dear?”

“Yes, Mrs. Marbury?”

“I can’t thank you enough for helping me show my girls how to suck cock.”

“Oh, the pleasure was all mine, Mrs. Marbury.”

“That’s so sweet, but listen, honey, I was wondering…”

“Yes?”

“Well, sucking cock is only part of being a slut, and I’m worried my girls won’t have the opportunity to feel a REAL cock in a long time…”

“I see.”

“Do you think you could help me…well, fuck them silly?”

Kimberly came again. Shit, she thought to herself, this is so fucking wrong…but so fucking hot.

“I’d love to.”

“YAY!!!” Lindsey and Courtney both shrieked in joy.

“Oh, how wonderful!!!” Maria exclaimed. “Greg!” she called out.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Matthew’s going to fuck our two daughters. Can you setup the big bed?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks. Sleep in the driver seat tonight, all right?”

“How many pillows do you want?”

“No, I’m not sleeping with you. Matthew’s going to fuck me too.”

“Oh, all right.”

Maria giggled with excitement. “Well everyone, let’s go.”

They moved to the inside of the RV, where Greg had set up a special bed that folded out, occupying the width of the trailer. In the far back, a small bed already had Amy tucked in and seemingly asleep. Maria led Kimberly to the same area, and sat her down on the bed beside her youngest daughter. “You can see all the action from here,” she winked.

Lindsey and Courtney cleaned themselves up…mostly with their tongues, before getting down on all fours with Courtney on the left and Lindsey on the right, facing Kimberly. Maria occupied the middle. Matthew flashed Kimberly a smile as he positioned himself behind Maria. His left hand traveled to Courtney’s waiting pussy, while his right hand positioned itself at the entrance of Lindsey’s snatch. And then the fucking began.

Matthew thrust deep into Maria’s pussy, and as she shrieked “OH MY GOD IT’S HUGE!!!”, Kimberly shuddered in orgasm, watching the spectacle of Matthew fucking a mother and her two daughters unfold in all its glory.

Matthew thrust back and forth with the same power and strength Kimberly remembered. She watched Maria’s face distort with pleasure and ecstasy.

“Fuckmefuckmefuckme…” Maria said.

“Mommymommymommy…” came Courtney.

“Fuckusfuckusfuckus…” repeated Lindsey.

It was all too overwhelming for poor Kimberly. She watched intently as Matthew drove his cock home, pounding that MILF’s pussy like nobody’s business. Her orgasms were coming again and again, with little time to rest in between.

To her horror, she suddenly felt movement to her left. Amy had woken up.

Kimberly was again, rooted to the spot and left speechless. He left hand came to rest against Amy’s shoulder, preventing her from actually going any further and entering the compartment where Matthew was soundly fucking her mother and two sisters, but her right hand continued to frantically rub at her clitoris.

“Mommy?” Amy called out. “What are you doing?!”

Maria opened her eyes and saw her youngest daughter looking at her in wonder, more than anything else. “Oh, just getting my brains fucked out. You want to see your sisters get fucked, Amy?”

Amy didn’t respond, but Maria pulled away from Matthew’s cock and instructed Courtney to lie down where she had been. She then ordered Lindsey to straddle her sister. Maria swung her leg over Lindsey so her pussy stood at Matthew’s eye level. She looked back at Amy and said “Watch this…”

Matthew smiled as he began to pound Courtney, and the second oldest of the Marbury sisters screamed as she felt him enter her. “OH GOD!!!MORE!MORE!MORE!” Lindsey reached down and fondled her younger sister’s tits, and her head dropped to plant a firm French kiss on Courtney as she was soundly fucked. Matthew held one of Maria’s legs up as he licked her pussy, his rhythm unbreakable. As he used one hand to prop up Maria’s leg, he used the other to stimulate Lindsey’s clit. Maria called out, “Fuck my baby, fuck my little baby, fuck her, fuck that teenage cunt.”

Amy watched with a curiosity Kimberly thought slightly disturbing. Ten-year-olds were supposed to react negatively to a stranger banging your mother and sisters…but Amy was more inquisitive than scared. As for Kimberly, well, she was more horny than anything else.

Matthew pulled out after a while, then repositioned his cock to the entrance of Lindsey’s pussy. He impaled her violently, gyrating his hips as he fucked her. Lindsey threw her head back, allowing Courtney to whimper at the absence of his cock, before finally burying herself in her sister’s tits and licking away.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!” Lindsey exclaimed.

Maria watched as Matthew lapped at her cunt and thrust his cock in and out of her eldest daughter’s pussy.

“Oh yeah…is my Lindsey a good fuck, Matthew? Isn’t she a good little cunt? Fuck her, honey. Fuck her pussy good.” Maria encouraged.

Kimberly and Amy watched as first Courtney then Lindsey received the fuck of their lives. Maria shuddered in orgasm, and Matthew pulled out just in time, as the extremely hot MILF came, squirting her own love juice from her pussy, spraying it across Lindsey’s back.

As her orgasm faded, Maria reached down and grabbed her eldest daughter’s ass, pushing it away from Matthew’s cock. It came out of her pussy with a small pop, and Maria wasted no time in straddling Matthew with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

“NO FAIR!!!” Lindsey shouted, but she was already pumping up and down his shaft, screaming in joy.

Lindsey helped Courtney up and the two joined forces, each one grabbing an arm and pulling, causing Maria to release her grip from Matthew’s neck. She fell down onto the bed hard, but with her legs firmly wrapped around Matthew’s torso, she continued to thrust against him.

Lindsey straddled her mother’s right arm, while Courtney did likewise to the other. Maria obliged, and she inserted two fingers in each of her daughter’s pussies. Lindsey then bent down to suck on her mother’s tits, while Courtney came and planted a French kiss on Maria.

Amy kept silent, as Maria, Lindsey and Courtney continued to utter every moan and groan they could think of, throwing in an obscenity or two every now and then.

Without warning, Matthew shifted, popping out of Maria and grabbing Lindsey by the hair. He picked her up easily and lay down beside Maria, taking Lindsey with him and positioning her above him. Lindsey quickly understood and she straddled him quickly, taking a cowgirl position before grinding his cock and fucking him soundly. Maria and Courtney shared a kissing and fingering session before Courtney finally straddled Matthew’s face, letting him eat out her pussy. Maria positioned herself between her two girls, and, legs straight, jutted her ass out so Lindsey could eat it while she presented Courtney her tits.

Only Maria screamed in pleasure, as both her daughter’s mouths were occupied.

It didn’t take long for Matthew to toss Lindsey to the side and life Courtney off his face, before finally shoving her down to give him a reverse cowgirl. Maria straddled his hand and he fingered her pussy, while Lindsey planted her face down to Courtney’s crotch, alternately sucking Matthew’s balls and lapping at her sister’s twat.

Finally, Matthew rolled Courtney off of him and grabbed Maria by the hair. Lifting her legs high he thrust into her pussy once more, giving her a sound and powerful fucking, before pulling out and unloading a huge load of cum onto Maria’s chest and face.

Maria licked her lips, savoring the taste that she was unable to earlier. She held Lindsey’s chin in one hand and Courtney’s in the other, and pulled their faces to her tits. Lindsey and Courtney wasted no time in licking and lapping Matthew’s cum off of their mother’s breasts, occasionally sucking her nipples and intertwining their tongues in incestuous displays. The two daughters finally met in the middle, and shared an arduous kiss, which Maria soon joined, Matthew’s cum being constantly transferred from one sister’s tongue to the other, to their mother’s and back.

When they separated, they smiled at each other.

Maria was the first to speak. “I’m so proud of you two.”

“Really mommy?” Courtney said, fondling her mother’s tits. “Was I good?”

“You both were. Both of you acted like good little sluts…”

“Thanks, mom.” Lindsey said, absentmindedly rubbing her clit.

“I mean it. You’re just like you’re mom…cunts,” Maria said, her arms wrapping around both of her daughters and to their breasts, playing with their nipples. “Did you enjoy getting fucked?”

“Oh, yes! It was the best, mommy!” Courtney exclaimed.

“I want to be fucked everyday,” Lindsey said, licking her lips.

“Well, we won’t have Mister Matthew everyday, honey,” Maria said apologetically. “I think you should take this time to thank him…in our own special way.” She smiled, and her two daughters grinned in response.

“Thank you, Mister Matthew, for fucking us very well,” Lindsey said, as she knelt up to kiss his cock and give it a lick. Courtney did the same, but instead licked his balls.

“You’re very welcome.”

“Now, why don’t the two of you eat each other out like good sisters and go to sleep?”

“OKAY!” Lindsey and Courtney replied in unison. They assumed a 69 position and did exactly what their mother instructed them to do.

“Now, why don’t I thank you in my own VERY SPECIAL way…” Maria said, her eyes fixed on his still rock-hard cock.

“Be my guest.”

“Lie down, baby. Just give me a second and let mommy take care of you.” Maria said.

Matthew silently lay down on the bed beside the two sisters who were engaged in lesbian fun, and put his hands behind his head, a wide smile on his face.

Maria stepped off the bed and to where Amy and Kimberly were watching. She picked Amy up and kissed her on the cheek. “So, did you see mommy get fucked, baby?”

Amy nodded.

Kimberly, caught in a haze of ecstasy, still maintained her wits enough to realize how depraved this was. But she had been wracked with sooo many orgasms as she watched Matthew fuck the hell out of Maria and her daughters, that she had little energy to protest…not that she had done a very good job of protesting anything since the debauchery began.

“Well, mommy’s off to suck Mister Matthew’s cock to thank him for stuffing mommy and your older sister’s full of cock, so you go to sleep now, okay?”

“Okay, mommy.”

“Good girl.”

Maria tucked her in, not bothering to wipe the smear of cum from her face. Maria winked at Kimberly before walking her naked ass back over to Matthew, before crawling on the bed and enveloping his cock with her lips.

Kimberly tried to bring her hand to her pussy, incredibly turned on by what she was witnessing again, but she realize that she was spent. The last thing she saw was Maria’s beautiful face pumping up and down like a piston on Matthew’s magnificent cock.

* * *

The Following Morning

Kimberly stirred. Her head hurt. Her arms felt like Jell-o. Her vision slowly focused, and she saw that she was still in her clothes from the previous night, sans underwear, anyway. Then she sat up suddenly. Last night?

She looked around frantically. Amy was still beside her, asleep.

She peered out in the direction of the bigger bed where that insane spectacle of depravity and sick, sick (but nevertheless extremely HOT) fuck fest had taken place. Lindsey and Courtney were asleep, still locked in a 69 position, dried-up cum on both their faces.

Matthew and Maria were nowhere to be seen, though.

She fixed herself up and pulled her skirt down. It wasn’t the first time she was going to spend the day without her panties after a night of Matthew’s handiwork. She crawled over the larger fold-out bed slowly and deliberately, making sure that she didn’t wake the Lindsey and Courtney, their naked bodies, even in sleep, intertwined in their incestuous embrace.

Stepping outside and squinting at the light, she saw Greg, Maria and Matthew at the picnic table, where pancakes, ham and cheese sandwiches and orange juice waited. Greg wore a turtleneck sweater and drab, gray pants. Maria had on a bright yellow sundress and had a VERY BIG smile on her face.

Matthew wore a simple white shirt and denim jeans.

“Good morning!!!” Maria said, excitedly. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes,” Kimberly answered cautiously. She didn’t even know if this woman who committed adultery, and pushed her two daughters into incest with her and with each other, all in front of her husband and ten-year-old daughter last night, even remembered anything that happened.

Kimberly looked at Matthew. He was a sick bastard, she told herself, and yet she could not deny that despite the depravity, despite the new heights of debauchery and despite the fact that only a very sick and twisted mind could have engineered that perverse series of events…she had been turned on…she was still turned on.

She sat at the table, not knowing how to react around Mr. Marbury or Maria. What was in their minds now? Did they not remember anything of last night? Surely they say Courtney and Lindsey still embracing each other in a 69.

Kimberly considered leaning over and asking Matthew exactly how much of their memory was intact, but her question was soon answered as Maria set down a plate of pancakes in front of Matthew, before giving him a French kiss and letting him firmly grip her large breast.

‘Perfect,’ she thought to herself, rolling her eyes. Clearly Matthew was ready for just a little bit more fun.

“Listen, I want to thank you, Matthew,” Maria started as she sat down to eat her breakfast, “for fucking me and my girls last night. It was magnificent.” She turned to her husband. “Greg, you should thank Matthew, here. He fucked Lindsey and Courtney very well last night.”

“That’s good, honey. Thank you, Matthew.”

“You’re very welcome, Greg. Your daughters have the tightest pussies, and you’re wife’s a good fuck, too.”

Greg nodded, glowing with pride.

Just then, the door to the RV opened and Courtney and Lindsey stepped outside. Courtney wore a loose, brown, man’s polo shirt that appeared to be the very same one Matthew wore yesterday…no surprise there. Lindsey wore a bright red flannel shirt that probably belonged to her dad. What was really interesting was that they were clearly not wearing any underwear…their pussies just peeking from beneath the shirts.

“Good morning!” They said together, and as they greeted Matthew they kissed him together, not caring that their dad was sitting there, as they probed Matthew’s mouth with their tongues.

They went around the table and did the same to their mother Maria, who brazenly cupped her daughter’s pussies as they snaked their tongues into her mouth together. “You two slept well,” she said as they sat down.

“Well, we got fucked well,” Lindsey said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

“Where’s Amy?” Greg asked.

“Still asleep,” Courtney answered.

“Let her rest,” Maria said, placing a reassuring hand on Greg’s arm. “She woke up in the middle of the night and watched me and the girls get plowed. She’s probably tired.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Oh, dear, Courtney,” Maria said, calling her daughter.

“Yeah, mom?”

“You’ve still got some dried-up semen on your cheek. Come here.”

Courtney stepped over to her mother, and Kimberly nearly choked on her orange juice as Maria licked Courtney’s face clean, making sure to get every last bit. “Mmmm…still good.” Maria said, giving her daughter a pat on the bum before sending her back to her seat. Kim could only shake her head.

Breakfast went by relatively normally, at least by Kim’s standards. The occasional reference to the previous night was nothing she wasn’t used to by now. She still coughed and fidgeted uncomfortably whenever any of the Marburys started discussing it as if they were talking about the weather.

Finally, Maria asked, “So, Matthew, were heading east to Santa Fe. You can drive with us before going to, um, where was it you were headed?”

“Flagstaff, actually. The opposite direction, I’m afraid.”

“Oh, that’s a shame,” Maria said, “I was hoping we would get to see each other again. The girls were looking forward to getting their pussies pounded again…and I wanted to feel your cock in me, too.”

Kimberly rolled her eyes, and protectively placed an arm around Matthew’s, just to remind him that there was no time to lose. ‘The Agency may have already picked up our trail,’ she thought to herself as loudly as possibly, intentionally to let Matthew read her thoughts.

Matthew patted her hand reassuringly, signaling that he understood. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Well, I’m afraid my wife and I HAVE to make it to Flagstaff. We really can’t afford to digress very far, I’m sorry to say.”

“I see. Well, if it can’t be helped…” Maria took her purse and jotted down something hurriedly. “Here,” she said, handing it to Matthew, “that’s our address in Colorado Springs and our home phone number. Here are the girl’s mobile phones also as well as mine. If you’re ever passing through, and you fancy a fuck, don’t hesitate to call. I can pull the girls out from class anytime.”

“That’s a very generous offer, isn’t it honey?” Matthew playfully smiled.

“Yes, yes it is,” she responded in feigned flattery.

“If you’re ever in the area, Kimberly, I could use some pussy play as well. I think my girls loved eating you out…I’d fancy a taste of your cunt, myself.” Maria said, sounding as genuine and as generous as could be.

“Th—thank you,” Kimberly stammered, not really knowing how to respond.

* * *

An Hour Later

After a hearty breakfast and teary-eyed goodbye from Maria, Lindsey and Courtney (who insisted on a very long double French kiss with Matthew to say goodbye) they were off.

“They were nice people, weren’t they?” Matthew shrugged as they pulled away from the RV parking lot.

“You…are one sick bastard.”

“Thank you.”

“Seriously, Matthew. I mean, that was INCEST back there.”

“Yes. And it was great, let me tell you.”

“That’s just sick.”

“You enjoyed it.”

“Well—that’s beside the point. Christ, Matthew, you fucked Maria and her daughters in front of a ten-year-old!!!”

“You mean the same ten-year-old that was beside you when you were pumping your fingers in and out of your pussy?”

“—”

“The same ten-year-old who heard you scream ‘I want that cock, I want the cock!!!’”

“—”

“The same ten-year-old who shared a bed with a woman who had just squirted pussy juice over—”

“ALL RIGHT!!! I get it. Still, Matthew. She was just ten-years-old. She’s gonna’ be screwed up by this in the future.”

“No she won’t.”

“How do you know?”

“Didn’t you notice that she seemed rather calm for a child who witnessed her mother and two sisters furiously fucking some devilishly handsome stranger?”

“Please, you are NOT devilishly handsome.”

“Handsome enough to turn you on.”

“Whatever. You’re missing my point here. What if she DOES remember?”

“She won’t, trust me.”

“How can you be so sure? Whatever that thing you do is, however it works, how can you be sure that when you want a memory deleted, it’s gone, or how can you be sure that when you change someone, they stay changed?”

“Have you changed back?”

Kimberly fell silent. He had a point. “I guess…but doing that to a family, it’s just asking for trouble. What about Greg, the husband?”

“You mean the one cheating on Maria?”

“What?”

“He’s a cheater. Been cheating on her for years, in fact, and with two different women.”

“You lie.”

“Nothing can be hidden from me.”

“Still, just because he’s a cheater it doesn’t give us the right to ruin his life.”

“True, but I didn’t ruin his life…I just changed it. When he goes back, he’s going to admit to Maria that he’s been unfaithful. They’ll agree to stay together for the sake of the kids. He continues to provide for his family which he neglected for so many years, hence, the feeble attempt at a family vacation in an RV. As punishment, he’s going to know every excruciating detail of his wife’s sexual escapades with his two daughters, and know that it’s wrong, but he will be powerless to stop it.”

“Okay…and what about Maria? How’s staying together for the kids going to make her happy?”

“Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but Maria is no longer interested in anything Greg has to offer her physically. She’ll realize that he’s no longer the man she married. She will continue to rely on him financially, but emotionally she will be strong, and she’ll come to rely on her two daughters for sexual release.”

“Incest?! That’s how she’s going to be happy?”

“You saw how happy she was last night, didn’t you? Yes, I admit, it’s a very perverse way of acquiring fulfillment, but it’s there all the same. Lindsey will stop inducing herself to vomit every night after dinner, since she’s no longer self-conscious about her figure, since, in her mind, now that she has felt what it’s like to be fucked by a REAL man, she doesn’t need to prove anything to anybody.”

“She’s bulimic?”

“Thanks to me, not anymore. As for Courtney, she will stop living in her sister’s shadow, knowing what it’s like to be treated as an equal to her sister in bed, and she shall become more open and outgoing, no longer content to let life pass her by.”

“So, you’re saying that side from the very sick but admittedly erotic premise of incestuous lesbianism, you’ve basically improved their lives.”

“I’d like to think so. They won’t tell anyone about it anyway, not unless I want them to, so their dirty little secret is safe.”

Kimberly shook her head. “It’s still twisted, you sick bastard.”

“And yet it turns you on, you naughty little slut.”

“Creepy psycho.”

“Horny bitch.”

“Freak.”

“Cunt.”

“Fuck me at the next gas station.”

“You got it.”

* * *

Meanwhile

Holbrook, Arizona – The RV park

“Excuse me,” the man said, bowing politely.

“Yes?” Maria Marbury asked walking closer to the man in the nice suit. He towered above her, and Maria could tell immediately he was over 6 feet tall. “How can I help you?”

“I just need some information, ma’am, and I was just wondering if you per chance saw this woman and this man.” The man produced two pictures and showed them to her.

“Why yes…that’s Matthew and Kimberly.”

“So you’ve seen them?”

“Yes, a lovely couple, and so friendly, especially Matthew. Such a nice, BIG man,” her nostrils flared suddenly, and Maria suddenly felt her temperature rise.

The man didn’t take notice. “Do you know where they were headed, ma’am?”

“Flagstaff, I think. Why? Are they in some sort of trouble.”

“Oh, no ma’am. I’m an old acquaintance of theirs.”

“Ah, if that’s the case, I hope you catch up with them. They were in a bit of a hurry. Can’t imagine why, though.”

“Thanks for the help, ma’am.”

“It’s no trouble at all, Mister?”

“Rogan.”

“Well, good luck, Mr. Rogan.”

“Thank you. Y’all have a good day with your family.”

“I will,” she said as he got back into his car and sped off. “I DEFINITELY will.” She turned around and walked back to the RV, as the door opened and out stepped her two daughters, flanking the entrance, still wearing their loose shirts and still with their pussies showing. Maria smiled. “All right my little sluts, who wants to eat mommy’s pussy first?”

* * *

Agent Rogan muttered a curse. If only he had placed a new tracker on Kimberly’s car. He had lost the signal as the neared Holbrook. He supposed it was lucky as it was for him to actually find someone who saw the two of them. He took a deep breath as he turned on to the highway. They weren’t ahead of him by much, but with the tracking device out of battery power, it was going to be a little more difficult catching up.

“Damn you, Kim,” he muttered a curse, silently swearing that if Matthew had done anything to hurt his partner…he would pay dearly.