The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER I – THE PRICE OF FREEDOM

“He’s cuffed and ready for you, ma’am.”

“Thank you, Agent Travis.” Kimberly Walters took a deep breath and nodded appreciatively to the young rookie who stood before her. She hoped that she was ready. Just twenty hours ago, she had been dragged halfway across the world to some ghost town in New Mexico where two brutal murders had taken place. As bad enough as that was, the man that was waiting in the interrogation room was truly frightening to her. Just hours before, hearing him say her name was enough to give her…of all things, an orgasm.

No, she was definitely not looking forward to this. But Rogan was back out in the desert. He was the forensics expert and weapons specialist, and she was a psychiatric profiler and negotiator. This was her specialty, but after two years with the FBI and five years with the Agency, this was the first time that she was nervous. Something about this man...was odd…threatening, but at the same time…intriguing.

She gulped, and stepped into the interrogation room. It was a simple brick room with a single fluorescent light overhead. A small rectangular window protected by steel bars was opposite the door, and an exhaust fan whirred beside it. The wall to the right had a large one-way mirror. In the upper left corner of the room just above the door she entered, a video camera buzzed. A rectangular aluminum table with equally dull aluminum chairs at either end were the room’s only trappings. On the table sat an assuming pitcher of water, with a single glass beside it.

In one chair sat the man who had identified himself as Matthew. His hands were cuffed together, and then cuffed again to a steel ring attached to the table.

She plopped the file she held in her hands onto the table and sat down, taking yet another deep breath. She avoided Matthew’s eyes, remembering the disorienting sensation she got when she first looked into them. She had to this, she told herself. All she needed to do was establish her control over the situation, and so she began.

“Matthew…” She said, daring so much as to look in his direction, but intentionally avoiding his gaze.

Matthew kept silent.

“Matthew,” she said more sternly, hoping to get his attention.

He stirred, and Kimberly was twitched slightly in alarm, breathing deeply and hoping that the agents watching from behind the one-way mirror failed to notice. He did not respond, however.

“Matthew,” she said, louder and more assertively.

He didn’t look at her, but he spoke, calmly and with that deep, resounding voice. “Yes, Kimberly?”

At the sound of her name she felt the familiar chill down her spine. “Ah…” she lost herself, and she again found a warm sensation building in between her legs. She rubbed her thighs together in an effort to suppress it. Her hands grabbed the edges of the table. She took in a couple of quick breaths and managed to control her breathing, finally letting the sensation pass without her climaxing.

“Who or WHAT the hell was this guy?” She thought to herself.

Matthew smiled, but continued to avoid eye contact. She gathered her emotions and kept her focus.

“Quite a day, wasn’t it?”

Matthew shrugged.

“Care to tell me what happened out there?” She asked. He didn’t reply. “Big mess. What happened, Matthew? I know that you know a lot more than you told police. Let’s see…” she fished out one of the papers from her file folder. “Your words, when Sheriff Amstrong arrived: ‘He’s dead. Vincent Lancaster is dead,’ that sounds a lot like a confession, Matthew. It doesn’t look good for you. We found no body, no prints, just a dead guy in a limo, a lot of blood, and you…”

Matthew did not even flinch.

“I’m trying to help you out here, Matthew. Why don’t you help me help you?”

“Why?” Matthew asked, Kimberly almost jumped.

She coughed. “Well, I’d like to know what happened. This Lancaster fellow was pretty rich…executive from a publicity agency back in Los Angeles, low-profile but very wealthy.”

Matthew shrugged.

“Come on, I don’t think you’re stupid, Matthew. He had no business being here. No family to speak of, no business relations outside of California. But phone records show several calls from his cellular phone to a gas station a few miles from where he was killed. Care to tell me if your prints are going to be on that phone, Matthew? Agents are processing it right now. You could save us the trouble, you know. Just tell us what happened and maybe, you might actually save your ass.”

He remained silent.

Kimberly breathed a sigh of relief and continued. “If you don’t cooperate, well, like I said, you don’t strike me as somebody stupid enough to think that this will turn out well if you don’t start talking.”

Nothing.

“I’m not with the police, Matthew. I’m not with the FBI, either. Suffice it to say, the people I work for…well, aren’t above stretching the limits of the law when it comes to crap like this. Believe me, you’d best cooperate with us, Matthew, or the consequences could be severe.”

Still nothing.

“Come on, Matthew. Give me something here…” she said.

He looked at her and smiled. She froze in fear. “Sure, I’ll give you something.”

Before she could react her body was wracked with pleasure, as she hit orgasm three times in quick succession, each more powerful than the last. She grabbed the edges of the table and threw her head back, lifting her ass off the chair in the process. Her juices flowed, drenching her panties severely.

When it ebbed, she looked towards Matthew in a daze, and saw only a smile across his face. She stumbled to the door and fumbled the handle. Before she could get through she collapsed…

* * *

“Agent Walters! Agent Walters! KIM!!!” came the sound. Kimberly slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on a cold, hard surface. Her eyes squinted, and she could barely make out the silhouette of a man and a bright light beyond. She shook her head and slowly the face of her partner, Thomas Rogan, came into view. The cold hard metal surface was the table of the interrogation room, and she lifted her head to find herself sitting in her seat.

“Did you fall asleep?” Agent Rogan asked. “You must really be tired…”

“Matthew!!!” she exclaimed suddenly, pushing him aside. The chair across from her was empty.

“Easy, easy…he’s in his cell.”

“Oh…”

“Just got back from the field and was on my way here when I heard him calling for help. When I went in, you were out cold. He said you said something about the heat, and then passed out. Looks like he was right…you’re sweating all over.”

“Huh?—oh, yeah—I guess I am,” she replied, wiping a large amount of sweat from her brow.

“Guess you’re still tired from the trip. Get some rest. You can interrogate him again tomorrow morning. I just processed the site, so we’ve got some time to kill while we wait for the lab results, so use the time to get your strength up. I’ll call HQ and have the analysts dig up some dirt on our man.”

“Hmmm…okay…” she said weakly. A dream…it had all been a dream.

She stood, then her eyes went wide, a mixture of shock and realization apparent in them. “You all right?” Rogan asked.

“Y—yes…I’m fine…” She lied as she quickly exited the room. Where were her panties?

* * *

The Next Morning

Kimberly awoke to the sound of her cellular phone ringing. She had had a very good night’s sleep, and to her, it was exactly what she needed, just like Rogan had said. She reached over to the nightstand and picked up her phone, flipping it open with one hand as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. It was Rogan. Suppressing a yawn, she answered. “Hello?”

“Sorry for the early wake-up call, Kim. Just thought you should know…got a few results today, I think you should come down to the mobile lab before you head over to the precinct.”

“All right, Tom.” She yawned.

“Sorry about the time…”

“It’s fine. I was just about to get up, anyway. Lemme just take a shower and I’ll be right down.”

“See you.”

“Right.” She ended the call and stretched herself out.

While she was taking a shower she slowly pondered over yesterday’s events…the primary site, the murder of a prominent executive and his driver, and the mysterious Matthew…when she thought of him, she found herself staring blankly at the bathroom wall, the drops of water running down her shapely naked body. Her mind started to drift, and suddenly, memories of her days in the Academy flooded back into her, and she began to focus on how hard she had had to work to get where she was. Her days in training had been difficult, in particular the physical part, as it was for most women, but like her fellow female agents she had to adapt, excelling in the written examinations while working like hell to keep at par with the men during physical strength and endurance testing.

Her beauty had come as a double-edged sword. While she was able to use it now as a tool for manipulation when needed during undercover work, she had prided herself of never allowing it to be her crutch, relying instead on instinct and intelligence to get what she needed. It was not the same story during her training, when she had trouble convincing people to look beyond her obvious attractiveness. Nobody was overly rude nor did they demean her in any way, and she gave credit to the Academy’s training program for that. There were no catcalls, no vulgar comments, no whispers behind her back, or at least none that she knew of, no obscene rumors floating about, none of that. But she saw it in the eyes of the people she worked with…her beauty was the first thing they saw, and she had worked doubly hard for them to see past that.

She had come so far…and yet despite all that hard work, despite all that training, it seemed to amount to nothing whenever she faced this Matthew…

Matthew…those eyes, that voice…Matthew…that body, that smile…

Before Kimberly had realized it, she was rubbing her pussy with one hand, while the other had been groping at her tits.

“Oh…shit.” She stopped herself, suppressing the overwhelming urge to continue. “Why?” she asked loudly.

* * *

One Hour Later

“Glad to see you’re looking better…” Thomas Rogan said jokingly.

“Shut up.” Kim said with a smile.

“I tried to call you again, but you didn’t pick up…”

“I was probably in the shower.”

“Yeah, I have to tell you…”

Before he could finish, another voice interrupted him. “Hello, Kimberly.” Kim knew that voice. She wanted to reach for her gun instantly. She turned around slowly to look at the man who had spoken. He wore a black suit, similar to Agent Rogan, and a dry smile formed across his face. He had handsome features, dirty blonde hair, and a very chiseled body that the suit only complemented. “Blackwell…” she said, her eyes narrowing and her voice seething.

“Agent Blackwell, if you’re going to be so formal” he said nonchalantly, “but I’d prefer it if you’d call me Adam instead, Kimmie.”

“Agent Walters, to you. How about I call you asshole instead?”

“How very mature of you. Well, this reunion has been fun. I’m off to the primary site. It was nice seeing you again, Kim.”

“Can’t say likewise,” she answered tersely.

He shrugged and left.

“Sorry about that, Kim.” Rogan said apologetically. “I only found out this morning that he would be coming in to supervise…”

“Supervise? That bastard?” Kim angrily said in protest.

“Yup.”

“How could they send HIM of all people?” She asked.

“Uh, Kim?” Rogan interjected.

“What?!”

“I don’t think the Agency takes your prior romantic relationships into consideration when they choose a supervisor…”

“Shut up.”

“Okay.”

“Just tell me what we’ve got…” she said, grudgingly.

“Right. Primary site…no fingerprints anywhere. Still haven’t found the body, but it shouldn’t be long until we do. The blood that was all over the church is a confirmed match to our supposed victim, Victor Lancaster. We found out that he donated blood a week back in Los Angeles, and we tracked it down and compared it to the blood we found here.”

“Nice.”

“That’s not all. We pulled hospital records, and guess what we found out…”

“What?”

“He donated blood to an inpatient…one M. Freeman, according to the records.”

“M?”

“Yup?

“’M’ as in Matthew?”

“Could be. Also...we went through the financial records in that gas station that Lancaster called on the day of the murder…”

“Find anything?”

“No, unfortunately they didn’t keep records, BUT the gas attendant mentioned he only had two customers that day, one was a stretch limo, who is probably our victim, and another was a man who fits the description of our prisoner perfectly. Paid with cash, so we confiscated the bills and I sent them to the lab for analysis…my guess, they’ll match.”

“Good…”

“And here’s the clincher…”

Kimberly listened intently. “Gas attendant noticed that the guy was using a rental car—a black Nissan sedan. The sticker on the back bumper said ‘Ace Rental’. It’s a car rental near the airport. So, we pulled THEIR records and guess what we found…only one black Nissan was rented out on the day itself…transaction record showed the guy paid with a CREDIT CARD…and we checked…credit card belonged to a man named ‘Matthew Freeman’. We’ve got him.” Rogan smiled…a smile which Kimberly mirrored.

* * *

Two Hours Later

Kim took in another deep breath…this was something she had not been looking forward to. Ever since her…incident last night, she had been going over and over all the possibilities.

The most obvious and by far the most appealing was that she had hallucinated the whole thing…it was a dream. She was tired and disoriented from the heat. But…how had her panties disappeared? She never even recalled removing them…she remembered her orgasm though, powerful as it was. But maybe that was a dream as well. Matthew clearly had no way of removing her undergarments, cuffed as he was to his chair…and even she recalled collapsing at the door, yet Rogan found her face down on the table and in her chair…apparently passed out.

No, the most likely explanation was that she had probably forgotten to put any panties on at all, fainted in the extreme heat, and hallucinated or dreamed the rest due to heat stroke. It was a simple rationalization, and the most likely.

Besides, the alternative was impossible…that this unassuming, quiet man, had some kind of strange hold over her.

Impossible. In any case, she was about to find out. Richard Travis, the young rookie that was in charge of prepping the prisoner for interrogation was the only witness to what had happened in that room the previous day, he and the security camera, that is, and Kimberly was anxiously awaiting what he had to say and what the camera would show.

“Good day, Agent Walters,” the cheery young agent greeted her as he opened the door to the mobile HQ, disguised as a delivery van parked outside her motel.

“Agent Travis,” she replied courteously, “I came for the…security tapes.”

“Uh, that is…” the rookie looked nervously.

Kimberly gulped. What exactly had Agent Travis seen? Had it been real? Maybe…

“I left my post at around the time you fainted…”

“Oh…” she breathed a sigh of relief.

“The security camera…” he began again.

Kimberly tensed up once more. “What about it?”

“Strangest thing, Agent Walters, I’m so sorry about it.”

“Just tell me what happened,” Kimberly said slowly, gulping down as she did so, trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Well, I was watching from the other side of the mirror, and I noticed the monitor attached to the security camera suddenly started to pick up static at the start of your interrogation. I tried fixing it…but the camera controls were working fine, so I assumed the tape was damaged. I went out to get another…and that’s about the time you lost consciousness…”

“Oh…” A huge sigh of relief escaped Kimberly’s mouth.

“I’m very sorry, Agent Walters; I know it’s protocol that no agent is to ever have an encounter with a potentially dangerous suspect without backup, but I was only getting a second tape and he didn’t seem very threatening, being cuffed and everything…I just…I just…”

“Easy there, Travis. It’s all right. I didn’t get anything out of the initial interrogation anyway. Just be more mindful next time, and make sure you have a backup tape on hand before the interrogation begins.”

“Yes, Agent Walters. So you won’t report me to—“

“No, it’s a rookie mistake, but it didn’t cost us. Just be more careful. We can’t afford any more screw-ups.”

“Yes, Agent Walters. Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. The prisoner is due for another interrogation this afternoon. Have him prepped by 0300.”

“Oh, I’ve been reassigned by Agent Blackwell to mobile HQ for noise analysis. I think he had one of his other agents prep the prisoner.”

“What?!” Kimberly exclaimed in disbelief. “That son-of-a-bitch!” she muttered.

“Ma’am?” Agent Travis asked.

“Never mind.” She shot Travis an angry glare. “It’s nothing. Who did he assign to prep the prisoner?”

“Um, Agent Cross, I think.”

“Damn it!” This time Kimberly could not control her volume. Travis looked on, a perplexed look on his face. “Was this particular agent a beautiful yet also very frightening woman with short, black hair, extremely cold and seemed like a total bitch?”

Agent Travis nodded. “Yup, that’s about right. A real ball-buster.”

“You have no idea.” Kimberly muttered. “We’ll be lucky if the prisoner is even conscious by the time she finishes ‘prepping’ him. I better go over there and make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid…like kill our only lead. Shit.”

“Is she that bad, ma’am?” Travis asked.

“Like I said, you have no idea. She’s been known to rough up prisoners just for the fun of it. She’s worked for numerous government agencies, specializes in interrogation and information extraction. If she’s here, then you can make a safe bet that the Agency wants something out of Matthew Freeman desperately. Problem is, a little over half of the prisoners Valeria Cross interrogates end up injured, permanently disabled, or dead. If she’s doing the prepping, she probably has his face against the wall right now.”

* * *

Meanwhile, across town, in reality, it was the other way around

Valeria Cross moaned as her face slid against the smooth tan bricks. With her hands propped up against the unforgiving wall for support, she gyrated her hips against Matthews. Her coat was discarded on the floor, her blouse opened to reveal her 34B breasts, her skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her panties pushed to one side to allow Matthew’s cock access to her pussy.

She breathed deeply. “Oh, yes. Fuck me.”

Matthew smiled, but did not speak, letting his violent thrusts do all the talking. Valeria Cross screamed in ecstasy as he pumped in and out of her, over and over, grinding her face and soon her tits as well into the wall with great force.

Valeria was loving every minute of it.

Just moments ago, she had threatened this man with incarceration, torture and death. She had slapped him across the face when he didn’t answer her question, then throttled him and threw him against the wall. He had offered no resistance. She even took out her pistol and put it to his temple, threatening to fire if he didn’t cooperate right then and there.

“Well, you freak?” She had asked angrily. “What will it be? Either you tell me what happened and I let you live, or I unload a couple of bullets into your thick skull before I go out and eat lunch.”

“The only thing you’re going to get from me…” he finally said, calmly and without hint of fear or trepidation, “is a sound fucking…”

Valeria Cross had been lying, of course. She had meant to go so far as to maybe shoot out his kneecap, for she found that it was often a very effective method of getting people to talk. Sure, it was likely they’d never walk again, but she did what she had to do for her country. She lowered her gun and aimed it at his knee. But as she was about to cock it, she dropped it entirely, and found herself cupping his crotch as she kissed him passionately.

A few seconds later, she was in position, awaiting his cock. And now, he was pounding her pussy hard and fast.

Quickly she came, screaming in orgasm as the world around her went black.

* * *

“Agent Cross? Agent Cross?” Kimberly said softly. She had found Valeria on the floor of Matthew’s cell. She had passed out, or so it seemed. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were ruffled, but all in all it seemed as though she was all right.

Valeria stirred. Her eyes opened in shock and she reeled backwards, her arms crossing over her chest and her thighs snapping shut together. “What—What happened?” She stammered, looking in Matthew’s direction. But Matthew simply sat in his bunk bed, staring at the ceiling, as if nothing had happened. Her gaze shot back to Kimberly Walters, who was flanked by two police officers.

“You fainted…” Kim said softly, not forgetting that she herself had fallen victim to a fainting spell no more than twenty-four hours before. “Are you—“

“I have to go…” Valeria said, a look of shock apparent on her face. She stood and shoved Kimberly out of the way.

Kimberly had seen Valeria’s eyes before she had run off…a mixture of shock and horror was the only thing plastered across her face. Agent Walters looked cautiously at Matthew, and he sat there, looking at the ceiling, indifferent. “Bring him to the interrogation room,” she said, finally. “No security cameras.”

She was done playing mind games.

* * *

Twenty minutes later

“What the hell happened in there, Matthew?” Kimberly asked angrily.

He remained silent.

“I’m talking to you.”

Again, no response.

Kimberly bit her lip in frustration. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on here…this is some weird shit, that’s for damn sure. Are you responsible for all this?” She looked at him intently, but he remained unmoved.

She breathed deeply.

“I’ve never seen anyone that terrified in her life…” Kim said slowly, trying to calm her voice. “And of all people, Agent Cross. What happened, Matthew? Did she try to hurt you? Did she threaten you, or make you angry? Is that when you decided to get even with her? To hurt her?”

Silence.

“Maybe that’s what happened with Vincent Lancaster as well, hmmm?” He had been linked, of course, by a lot of circumstantial evidence to Vincent Lancaster. There was no identifiable motive as of yet, but considering Lancaster’s profile, she knew that the most likely cause was money. “Were you blackmailing him, Matthew? Did he refuse to pay? Did things go sour? Why did he have to die, hmmm? Did he make you angry, just like Agent Cross did? Did he deserve to die—“

“No, he didn’t.” Matthew responded quickly.

Kimberly was surprised. The look on Matthew’s face was sincere, and for the first time ever, she had heard a hint of great regret and compassion in his voice.

“Lancaster…” she started, “was a friend, wasn’t he?”

Matthew breathed deeply but did not respond. It was enough for Kimberly, it was a yes.

“What happened out there?” she asked once again.

But Kimberly saw him close-up once more. His eyes glazed over and his shoulders shrugged. Every time she asked about exactly WHAT happened she got nothing…maybe it was time to try a new approach. The only thing he ever truly responded to, was when she was asking WHO Vincent Lancaster was…and maybe it was her only way to get through to this man.

As she was about to renew her interrogation however, the door burst open. Standing in the doorway was Adam Blackwell, holding a gun in his hand and looking very angry indeed.

“YOUSONOFABITCH!!!” He shouted angrily, waving his gun in the air as he glared at Matthew.

“Blackwell!!!” Kimberly shouted back, her hands up in the air, trying to calm him down.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” He charged forward, brushing Kimberly aside when she tried to stop him. He stepped in front of Matthew and placed the gun to his forehead. “You’d better tell me what you did! You make her better!!! OR YOU’RE DEAD!!!”

Matthew smiled. Adam Blackwell shook in rage.

Kimberly wrapped one arm around the irate agent’s shoulder, while the other one tried to wrestle his gun-wielding arm away. “DON’T, ADAM!!!” she exclaimed frantically.

“SHUT UP BITCH!!!” Adam angrily replied, driving an elbow into her gut.

“Mfff…” Kimberly winced backward in pain. She looked up only to see Adam’s big hand swinging across, slapping her onto the ground. She was dazed. Adam had lost it. She reached for her own weapon, but the stinging pain on her face and the dull pain in her abdomen prevented her from doing it effectively. She knew Adam…he would pull the trigger before giving in to reason.

She had to stop this.

She looked up, and saw Adam’s legs. She saw Matthew’s face. She saw the shiny metal object pressed against his head. Everything was all blurry though. Then she heard a voice. “You’re going to pay for what you did,” she heard, thinking it was Adam; but wait, no, the voice was deep, charming and calm…eerily calm. It was Matthew who had spoken.

Then she saw a flash of light coming from the gun. Had Adam killed him? No, there was no loud bang, no blood. The light…it wasn’t coming from the gun…it was coming from something nearby…then Kimberly realize that there were two lights…small, beside each other…on Matthew’s face. Were his eyes glowing???

Then she heard it, the most dreadful sound that she had ever heard. Adam screamed in pain, so horrific that it shook her to the core. He stepped away from Matthew, she heard something heavy and metal drop to the floor. As her vision slowly recovered, all she could hear was the agonizing scream of Adam Blackwell, thrashing about the room. He appeared to have his hands over his head. “STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!” he screamed at the top of his lungs, whimpering in between. He was crying.

When her vision fully returned, Adam fell to his knees, no more than a foot away from her, then fell to the floor beside her. He had stopped screaming.

Kimberly screamed this time. Adam’s face had been distorted into a permanent scream, his eyes bulging forth as if in horror, his mouth wide open in perpetual torment. It was the most terrifying thing Kim had ever seen.

Just as she finished her own horrified shriek, Agent Rogan, Agent Travis, and two more agents came through the door, guns drawn.

“Holy shit?!!!” Agent Rogan exclaimed as he came around the table and saw what had become of Agent Blackwell.

All the while, Matthew smiled.

* * *

Agent Rogan listened intently to his partner’s story. It took a while for her to describe it in full detail, and she was still visibly shaken. Agent Rogan handed her a cup of hot coffee. She took a sip and waited for him to reply.

“What’s going on here?” He asked, more in trepidation than anything else.

“I don’t know,” Kimberly said. “All I know is, it has something to do with Matthew Freeman…” she paused, “and I intend to find out everything he knows.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? You saw what happened to Blackwell and Cross.”

“Tom, I don’t know how to explain this, but as frightening as all this may be, I don’t think Matthew is out to hurt anyone. Blackwell and Cross threatened him. I think he’s just lashing out at them because of what they did…”

“But if he’s capable of that…”

“Strangely enough, I think he was actually protective of me…”

“What?!”

“Nothing happened when Adam threatened him initially. If he caused whatever happened to Adam, then he could have done it the moment that gun was pointed at him…but he did nothing…nothing that is, until Adam hurt me. I—I think he was getting back at Adam for what he did—to me…”

“Are you serious?!!”

“Just trust me on this, Tom. Please.”

Rogan breathed deeply. “All right, but not tonight. Get some rest. Travis finished a background check on him this afternoon. I’ll have it brought to you first thing tomorrow.”

“Excuse us,” the paramedic said, pulling a stretcher behind him. Agent Walters and Agent Rogan stepped aside to let them pass. As they went along, Kim saw Adam Blackwell, his face still paralyzed and distorted in a disturbing perpetual scream, on the stretcher. She looked away. Agent Rogan flinched at the sight. He too, had never seen anything so…macabre and disturbing.

Agent Travis and two police officers followed, flanking Matthew Freeman, escorting him back to his cell.

As he passed, he stopped and looked at Kimberly. She held her breath. “Miss Walters, I hope you’re all right.”

“I am,” she smiled. “Thank you, Matthew.” She was surprised at the amount of care and sincere tenderness in her voice.

“You’re welcome.”

As he was being led away, she found herself watching him go. She turned towards Agent Rogan, who had an incredulous look on his face. She turned away and left as quickly as she could.

* * *

The Next Morning

“Is he in the interrogation room?” Kimberly asked the policewoman as they walked down the hallway along with Agent Rogan.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And the cameras?”

“All turned off. You’ll have complete privacy, ma’am.”

“This is stupid,” Thomas said. “You shouldn’t deal with someone this dangerous without backup.”

“Trust me on this, Agent Rogan,” Kim said calmly. “I don’t think there’s any other way to do this.”

Rogan shook his head. He had a bad feeling about this. First Lancaster and his driver, then Cross, and then Blackwell…this guys was bad news. He didn’t like the idea of Kim going inside an enclosed space with him with all recording turned off and with no one behind the one-way mirror. He had no intention of leaving her without backup in the presence of a clearly dangerous individual.

“Fine,” he lied.

“I’ll see you later.” Kim said as she entered the room.

Just like before, Matthew sat quietly, cuffed to his chair.

“Good morning, Matthew.”

Matthew nodded slightly, but otherwise gave no further response. Kim tossed the file folder onto the table and walked to it. “Look,” she said matter-of-factly, placing both hands on the table and leaning forward, “I’m going to level with you. And I want you to level with me.”

“Why should I?” He asked finally.

“I’ve asked that we be given complete privacy, no one’s listening in on us, Matthew.”

“Why would you do that?”

“Because I just want to talk to you; it’s just the two of us. No intimidations, no games, no Agency bullshit, no threats. Just us.” She waited for him to reply.

“Admirable. It’s a shame that not everybody sees eye to eye with you,” he smiled, facing the one-way mirror.

“There’s no one there, Matthew,” Kimberly reassured him.

“Oh? Is that so?”

“Yes, I specifically asked that we be given complete privacy.”

“And of course, because YOU said so, it automatically gets done, is that right?”

“Please, Matthew…”

“You don’t need to get mad, you know. It’s not that he doesn’t trust YOU, it’s just that he doesn’t trust ME,” Matthew said, winking at her.

Kimberly raised an eyebrow, then shot a glance at the window. “Give me a minute…” she said slowly.

“SHIT,” Agent Rogan muttered as he looked at the two from the other side.

A minute later the door opened.

“Kim—”

“Tom, I said that I wanted privacy.”

“Look, I’m sorry. I don’t think it’s a good idea…”

“I know that you don’t think that it’s a good idea. I’m asking you to trust in what I think, not in what you think.”

“I’m sorry, Kim. You can’t expect me to allow this to continue.”

“Please, Tom. You have to trust me when I say that I can get through to him…please.”

“What the hell’s the difference anyway?! He won’t know I’m here!”

“You just heard him in there. He DOES know!”

“He probably guessed!”

“HE KNOWS, TOM,” Kimberly said angrily. “HE DOES. You have to let me try and get through to him. It’s our only shot.”

Agent Rogan crossed his arms and bit his lip, shaking his head. “This is a bad idea, Kim…a bad idea. But if this is what you want, okay. But I’m not letting you have more than twenty minutes alone in there with him.”

“He’ll close up if you keep popping in, Tom. You have to believe me on that. Whatever he did to Blackwell, it took seconds, not minutes. I have a feeling it’s not going to make a difference if he decides to do something unsavory to me…and I don’t think he will. You need to give me as much time as I need on this, Tom. It’s a simple choice…trust me, and we might actually get closer to finding out what’s going on, or don’t, and we lose this our chance to get him to talk.”

After a long pause, Rogan nodded. “Fine…I’ll be in the lobby.”

“Don’t worry about me…”

Agent Rogan said nothing as he brushed by her.

Kimberly took a deep breath and reentered the interrogation room.

“That was very brave, what you did.” Matthew spoke. It was the first time he had taken the initiative of speaking. “I admire that.”

Kimberly nodded. “What’s going on here, Mister Freeman?” she asked, using his last name, hoping he would respond favorably.

Matthew took a deep breath. “You’ve got my file right there, haven’t you?”

Kimberly picked up the folder. “Yes, as a matter of fact I do. You work as a doctor, don’t you? You run a small clinic in Las Vegas. It also says here that you once treated a man named Douglas Trent…Vincent Lancaster’s chauffeur, roughly around six months ago. You’re financial records have turned up some interesting things as well. Roughly 3 million dollars have been directly transferred to your account since your encounter with Mr. Trent, straight from Mr. Lancaster’s private account. Says here he also bought a small sailing boat, currently parked in a marina in Santa Monica, but this was registered to you. It’s registered name is ‘Helen’, oddly enough, the same name as Vincent’s adopted daughter, Helen Tracey Roy. I’m assuming that you and Helen were…intimate in some way?”

Matthew smiled. “You already know all that to be true, don’t you? So let’s get to what you really want to talk about.”

Kimberly nodded. “Fine, what happened out there in that ghost town? Were you the one who killed Vincent Lancaster?”

“Does it matter?”

“Of course it does.”

“Why?”

“I said no more games, Matthew.”

“I mean why does what I say matter? You and your team have all the evidence you need on me, and the circumstantial evidence is enough to make a case against me. So what does your expert analysis say?”

“Here’s what we think, Matthew. You and Helen got intimate. Maybe even sexual. Vincent found out, and at first, probably thought it was great. But then it went bad. Maybe you broke up with her, maybe she found out you were in it for the money, maybe he suddenly decided you were no good for her. But whatever happened, it was enough that you and Vincent had a falling out. Maybe you didn’t want the money to stop flowing, maybe you just wanted her back but he wouldn’t let you. So you made a call, telling him you needed to talk in private, and called him out here. Things went sour…one thing led to another, and you killed him.”

“An excellent theory…Miss Walters.”

“Is it true?”

“You have your case, Miss Walters. Why do you ask me that?”

“I…”

“Because even if that’s what your precious Agency thinks, it’s not what YOU think, is it, Miss Walters?”

“…no,” Kimberly admitted.

“So, what do you think happened?”

“I don’t think you killed Lancaster. I think you and he were friends. I think that something DID go wrong in San Carenza, and I think you were trying to stop it. I think someone else murdered Vincent. And that’s exactly why you need to help me, Matthew. If you didn’t do this, you need to come out and say it.”

“Why?”

“Because if it is, you’re going to jail, Matthew. You’ll be charged with murder, convicted, and you’re going away for a very long time. Is that what you want?”

“No, but again, it doesn’t matter.”

“Why the hell not?!” Kimberly angrily asked.

“Even if I did tell you the truth, you probably wouldn’t believe me anyway. And even if you did, you know that I’m not going to prison.”

“Oh? And how do you figure that, Miss Walters.”

Matthew shook his head in disappointment. “Please, Miss Walters. I know that you’ve been stressed out the past few days, and a lot of that is, admittedly, my fault. But you are an intelligent woman. Use your common sense. Why would your agency want to put me in jail. I mean, really. Catching murderers doesn’t fall within your jurisdiction, does it?”

“Well, no, it doesn’t…”

“So use that head of yours. Why would a covert Agency need to interfere in a case that should have been left to police or the FBI?”

“I don’t know…”

“I think you do…they’re interested in this case for a very good reason. They don’t care if I did kill Lancaster or not. They don’t care if justice is done. They don’t care about what really happened or WHO killed Lancaster…they want—”

“HOW Lancaster was killed!” Kimberly said in realization, taking in everything that had happened over the past few hours.

Matthew smiled. “Very good, Miss Walters. The Agency isn’t interested in taking me to trial. They’re interested in picking me apart…and you know why. You know why I’ll never actually be brought to trial, why Lancaster’s death will never appear on the news. The moment you’re done with me here, the Agency will wrap me up, take me to whatever hellhole they’ve got waiting for me, and they’re going to dissect me, and try to see what makes me tick. I won’t end up a prisoner in jail, I’ll end up an experiment in a lab.”

Kimberly looked into his eyes, those pools of mystery and thought, and she knew he was telling the truth. And yet, she saw in him not defiance, but confidence. There was no fear, no worry, as if he knew the outcome to everything.

Kimberly dug deep into her to try and find the strength to speak, “So, what is it exactly their after?”

“They’re after power, my dear Miss Walters. Power that I have demonstrated time and again…”

“You mean on Agent Cross and Agent Blackwell.”

“Yes. I must say, those two deserved it.”

“What exactly did you do to them?”

“Well, it’s simple really. Agent Cross sought to sow fear in me, intimidate me into divulging exactly what made me…me. She tried to exert her dominance over me and break me, just as she had to so many others. So many in fact, that even she doesn’t know how many poor souls she has tortured…but she needs to torment and cause pain to others, so she can strum her own sick, twisted little ego. The more she debases others, the higher she thinks of herself. All the while, lying to her own conscience by convincing herself that what she does is for her country…so, I gave her what she deserved. Now, she thinks so little of herself that all she can do is ask people to abuse her. I crushed her self-esteem to the point of no return…she will live a pathetic existence, doing anything and everything people tell her to do because her spirit will not be strong enough for her to stand up for herself. As she thrived on the pain of others to define her existence, so to shall she now thrive on her own pain, to confirm her self-disgust. She will live under the heels of all mankind, until her own self-loathing finally convinces her to end her own life.”

“And Agent Blackwell?”

“You ex-boyfriend, if I’m not mistaken.”

“How did you—” He shot her a look. “Right,” she said.

“He got what he deserved as well. He was a man who lives in his own perfect little world, believing himself great beyond all measure. In your own words, ‘An arrogant man who believes himself God’s gift to all women, maybe God’s gift to the world.’ You said that after you found out he had slept with your best friend, am I right.”

Kimberly could only stare at him in amazement.

Matthew continued. “He was a violent brute, and a gentleman he was not. He bragged about everything…even how he had hidden his affair from you for so long. He wanted the world to see him how he saw himself…unafraid of everything, confident, self-assured and a real player. So, I stripped him of that. I have frozen him in a state of constant fear and agony. The world will see him now as a polar opposite of what he once was. Instead of that swagger, he will recoil; in the place of his overwhelming pride, he will only feel overwhelming terror. Everyone that sees him will be disgusted by his very appearance, and the respect and admiration he once sought will be replaced by loathing and horror.”

Kimberly held a hand to her mouth. She could not speak.

Again, it was Matthew who decided to continue the conversation after a very long pause. “But, that’s not what you REALLY wanted to know, is it?”

“I—” She trailed off.

“You can ask me, you know. The answer is not as horrible as you might think it is.”

Kimberly nodded. “What about me?”

“You mean what happened at the church steps, and what happened when you first tried to interrogate me…”

Kimberly nodded uncomfortably and gulped.

“I gave you what you wanted.”

“YOU MADE ME ORGASM!” Kimberly exclaimed, her anger overcoming her fear for just a moment.

“And how did it make you feel?”

“IT—” Kimberly paused. Her voice trailed off and then suddenly became softer. “It was the greatest pleasure I’ve ever experienced.”

“There you go.”

“But it wasn’t real!” She said in self-defense.

“Oh, but it was,” he reached for something in his jumpsuit, and Kimberly reached for her gun. Matthew stopped moving as he saw her fingers wrap around her weapon. He shot her a playful look, and something in her told her that this was no threat. She let go of her gun, allowing Matthew to fish out a piece of black cloth. “As I said, it was real enough. These are yours, I think.”

He tossed them across the table…her panties.

She gasped, quickly picking them up and placing them in her pocket. “You are sick…”

“Perhaps, but tell me, my dear Miss Walters, do you actually regret that I did what I did? Be honest.”

“I—that’s beside the point.”

“Humor me.”

“I—I—no, I don’t.” What was she saying? She was telling this man that it was perfectly fine for him to cause her to orgasm, both occasions in front of people that she worked with professionally!

“Actually, the second time I made you squirt nobody was watching. I made sure of that.”

“Wait, you really can read my mind, can’t you?”

“Of course, I can. And so much more, as you saw in the desert. Mind tricks aren’t the only things up my sleeve. You realize now why the Agency wants this. They want it as a weapon.”

“So…there are more of you?”

“Yes.”

“And they can all do what you do.”

“Some have more unique capabilities, just as I do. Some are weaker, some more powerful. But you get the general idea.”

Kimberly nodded. “So, what happens now?”

“What do you want to happen?” Matthew asked.

For the first time, Kimberly Walters had to admit that she truly didn’t know. She believed Matthew wasn’t responsible for Lancaster’s death. Or at least, she thought that’s what she believed. She shot him an incredulous look.

“Hey!” he said defensively, “I didn’t make you think I was innocent. Don’t have to, you’re doing that on your own.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Will it matter even if you DID make me think you’re innocent? I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, right?”

Matthew smiled. “No.”

“So how can I trust you?”

“You can’t.”

“Fair enough.” At least he was being honest, she thought. But right now, she had a bigger decision at hand. She was a patriot, but she wasn’t about to let government scientists turn him into a lab rat. He had rights, just like everyone else. Kimberly pondered her decision. She knew what she wanted to do…but it would mean the end of her career. She would lose her job with the Agency…she would end up a fugitive, and she would be considered a traitor. Could she live with that? On the other hand, could she live with the fact that she had sent an innocent man to be taken apart and subjected to experimentation? Could she live with the knowledge that she had taken part in an atrocious violation of human rights?

She stood up and paced the room back and forth, intentionally avoiding eye contact with Matthew, fearing what she would see in those wondrous eyes of his. It took what seemed like an eternity for Kimberly to come to a decision. Finally, she reached into her pocket and fished out a key. Quickly she made her way to Matthew and unlocked his cuffs. He rubbed his wrists as they came off. “We don’t have a lot of time. We’ve taken too long. My partner will be back soon. I want you to take my gun and knock me unconscious. Slip out the back door and make a run for it.”

Matthew smiled. “I’m impressed. But the Agency will know you helped me escape.”

“I guess I’ll face the consequences of my actions.”

“You don’t need to, you know.”

“What?”

“I could have escaped anytime. The miracles of mind-control allow me that privilege.”

“So why didn’t you?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I like you, Miss Walters.”

Kimberly blushed. She was both shocked and flattered at the same time. “What are you saying?”

“I LIKE YOU.” Matthew said as he rolled his eyes. “Do I have to spell it out for you. You had your talk with your parents about the birds and the bees right?”

Kimberly raised an eyebrow. “Sorry, it’s just most people that ask me out on dates don’t telepathically cause me to orgasm uncontrollably when we first meet,” she said sarcastically, then shot another skeptical look his way. “Are you serious?”

Matthew stood, his face mere inches from hers, before speaking. “Very serious…Kimberly.”

It had occurred to Kimberly that it was the first time he had used her first name today, but that realization was far surpassed by the realization that she had just orgasmed when he called her name. “Oh…” she muttered, closing her eyes and biting her lip as rubbed her thighs together. “holy shit…that’s good.”

When she opened her eyes she was staring deeply into Matthew’s. “I—am I going to cum every time I hear you say my name?” she asked.

“Would you rather not?”

“I—I think in certain situations it might not be ideal…”

“That’s not a ‘no’…”

“It’s not a ‘yes’…”

“Isn’t it, Kimberly?”

“Aaah…” she came again, this time her right hand shot to the table for support, her eyes closed as her head tilted backwards. As it ebbed, she faced Matthew. “Shit…that wasn’t funny.”

“It was to me,” Matthew smiled. “As for you, it was just meant to make you feel good. How was it?”

“Electric…every time,” she answered without thinking, then blushed at how she had described it.

“So, I take it that you DON’T want me to stop you from having an orgasm every time I say your name.”

“It’s just very…unusual to—”

“Oh, it’s just a matter of the circumstances being right.”

“Precisely…it’s—”

Before she could continue, he had made his move. She was distracted and he was quick, and before she realize it, Matthew had kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth and wrestling with her own, his one hand massaging her ass, while the other groped at one of her tits. What was more surprising was that she was kissing back with equal fervor, both of her hands raking her fingernails across his back.

When he released the kiss, she found herself leaning forward, attempting to catch his lips. She blushed as she realized this. “So,” Matthew said, “if the circumstances were, say, me fucking your brains out, you having an orgasm is perfectly fine?”

Kimberly smiled coyly, her breath became labored, and she started to sweat. “Shut up and fuck me.”

“It’d be a pleasure.”

Within minutes, Kimberly was lying on the table, her feet were in the air and her knees pushed against her tits as Matthew’s shoulders bore down on them. Her blouse was open and her bra was pushed up, while her skirt had been hiked up and her panties had been pushed aside. Matthew’s hands groped at her breasts as he positioned his cock in between her legs. She looked down and saw his size and girth and she gasped excitedly. He was a good ten inches, for sure, she thought to herself. She silently hoped she could take it all.

Matthew smiled and thrust his hips forward. The initial entry of his cock caused Kimberly to orgasm instantly, and the slight pinch she felt as he twisted her nipples slightly only served to heighten the experience. “OH GOD!!!” Kimberly screamed, shaking visibly as the orgasm wracked her body.

“Baby, we’re just getting started.” Matthew said.

He began to pump in and out of her pussy, driving his entire length into her. She could swear she could feel his cock slapping against her cervix. She had never experienced anything so good in her life.

“More! Faster, faster!!!” she encouraged him.

Matthew was quick to oblige as he began to pound her, alternating powerful thrusts with hip gyration, slowing and quickening the pace every now and then. God, he’s amazing, Kimberly thought.

Again and again he thrust into her with powerful strokes. So powerful in fact that with each thrust of his cock into her pussy the table they were on moved slightly. With only her head and shoulders making contact with the table, she had her ass so high that her heels accidentally hit the ceiling lamp. It swung to and fro, shortening and lengthening their shadows accordingly as Matthew fucked her brains silly.

It must have been an hour or so, as Kimberly was beginning to feel some exhaustion. Matthew was a machine, and he showed no signs of slowing down. Kim kept pushing him, talking dirty to him, and moving her hips against his. Orgasm after orgasm came for her, and after an hour, Matthew was pumping her so fast that she was in almost a constant state of pleasure.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!” She screamed, as she felt the heat of Matthew’s body rise. He shuddered, and she knew that he was coming. He gave out big sigh, and she felt his warm cum explode into her. She let out a guttural scream as she climaxed with him, the biggest and most powerful one she had ever experienced, her body shaking violently.

She was panting and her clothes were soaked with sweat. Matthew pulled out a bit later, his semen pouring down from her pussy as he did so. She didn’t care. Only thing that mattered was she had been fucked VERY well.

She looked at him, her vision a little blurry from the heat of the moment. He was smiling back at her, sweat glistening on his muscular body. She smiled as she noticed that he wasn’t even panting. Now THAT’S a MAN, she thought to herself. Matthew chuckled.

“Stop reading my thoughts!!!” she said jokingly, forgetting all about the Agency, the pickle they were in, or where they were.

Kimberly rolled off the table and attempted to stand straight, but instead her knees buckled and she fell backwards, right into Matthew’s arms. She blushed as she looked up into his sparkling eyes. She could have stayed there forever. Then she realized something hard poking her butt cheek. The look of amazement on her face was apparent. “You’ve got to be kidding…”

She stood up and faced him, looking at his cock…it was as hard as ever. “Oh baby, you are good…” she said hungrily.

“Thank you…” he said. “But I think now we have to go. You’re partner is starting to wonder about you. I expect him to decide to come and check on you in ten minutes.”

“HOLY SHIT!!!” Kimberly shouted, finally remembering where they were.

“No need to panic my dear.” Matthew said coolly, pulling his boxers back up and putting his shirt back on. “You have a car, yes?”

“Yeah, it’s parked in the back. But the back door is closed…”

“Trust me…” Matthew replied, putting his jumpsuit back on.

Kimberly had no choice in the matter, really. She had made her decision to help him. Of course, she could have simply helped him escape as she had originally planned. Having him hit her on the head would have been a good way of convincing the Agency that he had escaped without her help. She was certain that they would go easy on her, giving that she had an excellent service record. She wanted to say that…but she knew that she couldn’t.

After—after he had fucked her so damn well, she knew that if it was a choice between living on the run but getting fucked out of her mind and going back to her old life, it was an obvious choice.

She avoided looking at him, knowing he had probably heard everything she was thinking, and was probably gloating…that dreamy, sexy smile across his face.

She shook her head. Focus.

“Let’s go!” Matthew said.

They exited the interrogation room and made their way to the supply room. “What are you doing?” she asked hurriedly.

“Shhh. Trust me.” Matthew knocked four times on the door to the supply room in a deliberate pattern, and to Kimberly’s surprise the door opened. Matthew gestured for her to come in. She looked down the hall before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

The room was dark. “Over here,” she heard another voice whisper. Suddenly the light flicked on. It was the policewoman she and Agent Rogan had been talking to this morning. Instinctively, Kimberly reached for her weapon, but was stopped as Matthew’s hand held her arm. He shook his head.

“Thank you, Officer Judy,” Matthew said. “You’re help is truly appreciated.”

The policewoman giggled like a little schoolgirl. “Anything, for you,” she replied, then licked her lips slowly, before turning around and walking to the far wall to retrieve a box from one of the shelves.

Kimberly’s eyes went wide with shock. She lightly punched Matthew’s arm. He simply looked back and smiled.

When she returned, she handed the box to Matthew. “You’re belongings and an extra set of clothes, my Master.”

“MASTER?!?” Kimberly shouted.

“Shhhhhh!!!” Matthew and Judy said simultaneously, their fingers to their lips.

Kimberly blushed at her outburst.

Matthew turned to Officer Judy, who Kimberly realized was a fairly attractive brunette with green eyes, and placed a finger beneath her chin. “You have been a great help to me, Judy.” The policewoman blushed.

Kimberly rolled her eyes, but what happened next dropped her jaw, as she watched Matthew plant a firm French kiss on the police officer. Slack-jawed and shocked, she said nothing as Matthew pulled away from Judy, who shuddered in orgasm. He turned to Kimberly and winked. “Wait here; I need to change,” he said, smiling. He turned around and walked to the back of the room. Kim’s eyes turned to slits as she angrily watched him, feeling incredibly jealous.

She made no protests though, and as she waited patiently she looked over Officer Judy, wanting nothing less than to strangle her for even daring to think she was good enough for her Matthew.

HER Matthew? What was she saying?! Still, she couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at the policewoman. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t resist. She leaned in and whispered, “So, Matthew is…”

“…my Master,” Judy said rather joyfully. She smiled genuinely. No trace of hesitation.

“I see. Have the two of you…”

“Hmmm?” Judy asked.

“…you know…have the two of you…” Kimberly rolled her eyes. “…fucked?”

“OH!” Judy exclaimed excitedly. “At least twice a day!” She said happily, feeling rather proud of herself.

“I see,” Kimberly replied, clearly annoyed and insanely jealous.

“Have you—” Judy started.

“Yes.” Kimberly answered curtly, hoping it would make Judy mad.

“He’s GREAT isn’t he?” Judy said excitedly.

“Yes.” Kimberly shook her head. She was going to eat him alive for this. When Matthew finished, he came out in a black long-sleeved polo shirt, jeans and a pair of leather shoes. He walked up to Judy. “Thanks again, Judy.”

Kimberly stepped in between them, wrapping her arms around Matthew’s neck. “Ready to go, baby?” she said, kissing him full on the mouth.

To her surprise, she soon felt Judy’s face beside hers, and soon the policewoman’s tongue wormed its way into their kiss. Before Kimberly could stop her, she was in the middle of a three way kiss between her, Judy, and Matthew.

When they separated, she stared angrily at Judy, an incredulous look on her face. Judy didn’t notice though, her eyes fixated on Matthew.

Matthew smiled at the policewoman. “I’ll miss you, Judy. Thanks for all you’ve done.”

“I’ll miss you, Master. I’ll think about you and masturbate every day.”

Matthew chuckled. “I’m sure you will. Did you leave the back door open?”

“My ass is always open to your cock, Master.”

Matthew smiled. “I meant the back door of the building, Judy.”

“OH!!! Hahahaha,” she giggled. Kim wanted to puke. “Yes, Master. I did as you asked.”

“Good girl.”

“ALL RIGHT LET’S GO.” Kimberly said, putting her foot down. Giving a nod to Judy she grabbed Matthew’s arm and pulling him out of the supply room, leaving Judy to wave goodbye. Had she looked back, she would have seen that Judy was already shoving her hand down her pants to masturbate.

The back door was open, as the slut cop had said. Kimberly cautiously surveyed the area. Not a police officer or agent in sight.

She led Matthew to her car, started it, and drove off at full speed.

It wasn’t until they were clear of the police station that she breathed a sigh of relief.

“You worry too much.” Matthew said finally, breaking the silence.

Kimberly gave him an angry glance before looking away, her chin high in the air, her mouth in an obvious pout. Matthew chuckled. “So this is your angry look, hmmm?”

Kimberly didn’t say a word.

Matthew laughed.

Kimberly ignored him and took one last look in the rearview mirror. She had witnessed Cross and Blackwell go insane. She had left behind a promising career. She was walking away from everything that she had worked hard to achieve…all for one man. But for the first time she felt free. She silently wondered if she had made the right choice…was giving up everything really worth the freedom she now felt?