The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER XX – AFTERMATH

Las Vegas, Nevada

Rachel’s car pulled over to the curb. She peered outside of the window of her red sedan and looked at the number on the mailbox. It matched the address that Delilah La Rocque, executive liaison for the Freedom Corporation in the West Coast, USA, had given her. Just days ago she had asked her partner, Richard Boone, a good man and a good agent, to tail Miss La Rocque and somehow retrieve intelligence on her.

She had called his home several times, but there was no answer. She had hoped at least that his wife, Susan, would have answered and told her that Richard was at home, safe and sound. But even Susan had not been answering her calls. Their eighteen year-old teenage daughter, Kristen had just come home for the holidays, so she saw no reason for her to be anywhere other than home.

Something was wrong…horribly wrong. Rachel thought to herself. Richard was in trouble, and she had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach that his family was in jeopardy as well.

She reached into her glove compartment and pulled out a Glock 9mm. Checking to make sure it was loaded, she placed it in her holster underneath her coat-jacket and she stepped out of the car, looking up and down the street. There were a pair of young joggers passing by down one block and a young lady carrying shopping bags into her home across the street and a few houses down. A kid riding a bicycle sped by, but other than that there was little activity.

She crumpled the piece of paper where the address had been scrawled upon and tossed it into the car. She took a deep breath and approached cautiously.

She wanted to call for backup. She truly did. Rachel was certainly not one of those agents who liked to improvise or hog the glory. There was no glory in this job, after all, there was only what needed to be done and the people that needed to do it. Standard procedure was everything to her. Going in alone was definitely not standard procedure.

But there were…complications.

She had just driven here from the Freedom Corporation field office. She had worn a wire, and two agents were waiting in an unmarked white van outside the building to record the entire conversation with Delilah La Rocque…or at least they were waiting when she went into the building.

By the time she had exited, they were gone…in fact the entire van was gone, and none of the agents were responding over the communications line…as if the signal were being jammed. When she tried to phone headquarters for backup, there was no reply either. The phone rang, but no one picked up…as if someone at HQ were intentionally ignoring her call.

Nothing about this seemed remotely right.

But Richard needed someone to come and help him…and if she was the only one left, then so be it. She had pulled him into the case…she had put him in danger…it was only fitting she be the one to pull him out of the fire.

Or at least she hoped she could…

She decided to try and radio for backup one last time…

…nothing.

Perhaps Delilah La Rocque had been right all along…perhaps she was getting in over her head. It didn’t matter now. What mattered was that Richard needed her. She needed to pull herself together.

She stepped onto the porch. Her fingers twitched as she silently hoped that she wouldn’t have to pull out her sidearm. The house was quiet, and at first glance it didn’t look like anyone was home. She thought about ringing the doorbell, but paused. Instead she looked up and down the block. Satisfied no one was looking, she placed her ear to the door to see if she could hear anything inside.

Nothing. All was silent. She raised her hand to knock, but before her hand could make contact the door swung open slowly, creaking as it did. Somebody was expecting her, she thought to herself, and when she was in the line of business that she was, that wasn’t a good thing.

Not a good thing at all.

She pulled out her gun and slowly stepped inside. The lights were off. She reached over to the wall to search for a light switch. Flipping it, the lights flickered on and then died. “Perfect” she said to herself softly. She raised her weapon and pointed into the hallway in front of her.

Slowly but surely she swept across the first floor of the small house, but found it was rather empty.

Then she heard a muffled cry from upstairs. Gun ready, she swept up the stairs swiftly but quietly. The sound was coming from the master bedroom at the end of the hallway. She took a deep breath and slowly stepped forward to find the door ajar. She took a peek, and saw a dark figure sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, the window in the far side of the room defining his outline. He seemed to be…drunk…or at least out of it. His head swayed back and forth, then he groaned in pain. Rachel realized he was tied to the chair, and the muffled cries were coming from him! It was Richard. She hurriedly entered the room, despite the fact that it was pitch black.

“Richard!” She whispered, shaking him.

He grunted, but didn’t respond. The rim was so dark it was difficult for Rachel to see his face, but she could tell from how he seemed to be struggling to maintain proper posture that he was probably drifting in and out of consciousness, and wasn’t coherent.

Then she heard something…a muffled voice.

“Mmmm…mmmmmmmnh!” it was female…probably struggling.

“Mmmmmmmmnh!” came the voice again…but wait…Rachel noticed it was deeper and had a different timbre…it was another woman, probably older.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” They said together, and Rachel realized it was coming from the bed. Something shifted, and she drew her gun. Suddenly the stark possibilities came flooding through her mind.

She knew Richard had been missing…but she also knew that his wife and daughter weren’t home like they were supposed to be. Had Delilah…or rather, had her employer somehow gotten to Richard’s entire family.

The darkness beckoned. Rachel could see shapes moving in the shadow, and she decided that it was most likely Richard’s wife Susan and their daughter Kristen.

“Susan? Kristen?” Rachel called out softly.

“MMMMMF!!!” The two voices said in unison. Rachel assumed they were probably gagged.

“Don’t worry! I’ll get you out of here!” Rachel whispered, worried that whoever had abducted them might still be nearby. “I just need to find some light…”

Then…it came.

A man coughed to clear his throat.

“Allow me to oblige, Miss Faraday,” he said in a deep, calm voice.

It came from the bed. Rachel reached for her gun, but for some odd reason, she couldn’t move. Whatever was in that voice…that oh so sexy voice…it had paralyzed her, rooted her to the spot. A flicker came, a small light that burned no more brightly than a candle in the dim.

But it was enough.

Rachel could see why Susan and Kirsten were unable to talk. They were GAGGING, but they certainly weren’t GAGGED. She looked on in horror as she saw the two auburn-haired beauties sucking on a man’s firm cock…and Rachel looked at that monster, somehow wishing that it was her. She watched as Susan and Kirsten ran their tongues along its length, taking turns swallowing it and sharing the taste of that scrumptious member on each other’s tongues in brief but passionate incestuous kisses.

A part of Rachel wanted to reach for her weapon…a part of her wanted to run…but mostly, a strong and powerful part of her wanted to simply push the mother and daughter away and take over, as she licked her lips and stared at that wonderful piece of flesh.

What the hell was wrong with her?

She struggled to avert her gaze, and slowly she was able to tear her eyes away from the scene unfolding in front of her to look at the man’s face…but despite the small flickering flame she could not see his face…it was still far too dark. She could see a faint outline provided by the light that told her that he had a strong jaw, and he was smiling as he ran his fingers through the hair of Susan as she passionately kissed her daughter before returning her tongue to work on that amazing cock.

But his eyes…

Rachel saw his eyes…she couldn’t tell what color they were…all she could do was look into them…and when she did she found herself lost.

She dropped to her knees.

She shook violently.

She orgasmed.

She whimpered, and raising her head to one side she saw that her partner, Richard, was awake, but barely. He was looking helplessly at his wife and daughter suck this man’s cock.

He looked to Rachel, and she shook her head sadly. “I’m sorry, Richard,” she said.

She stood and quickly rid herself of all her clothes, tearing and pulling wildly, sending buttons flying and ripping cloth as she gave in to her baser desires. She had lost…she knew it.

She leaned into Richard’s ear and whispered. “I’m sorry, Richard, but I can’t help it…I’m going to go help him fuck your wife and your daughter…hard and fast, and… I’m going to fuck him until my brains explode…” Rachel said.

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and turned to join in.

She planted a firm French kiss on Susan, then as they parted she planted one on Susan’s daughter, Kristen. Then she let the mother and daughter kiss passionately for a moment, admiring at how Susan’s tongue wrestled with her daughter’s and how Kristen playfully squeezed her mother’s nipples. Then they shared that kiss together, and Rachel closed her eyes as they fought for position.

Inevitably their mouths traveled back to that wonderful cock, and Rachel could scarcely believe that it was her turn to get a chance to taste it. Not bothering with overcomplicated teasing or licking, she dove right in, wanting it in the back of her throat as quickly as possible. Her gaze traveled up as the cock traveled into her throat, causing her to gag. She forced herself to remain in position however, as her tongue savored every inch of that throbbing member.

Rachel could feel the slopping tongue on her breasts. She didn’t care who it was…then another one came to lap at her pussy, and she felt that face burry itself in between her cunt lips. Again, she didn’t care. She shuddered in orgasm, and she closed her eyes in pleasure…but somehow she knew that that was only the beginning…the pleasure she felt now as Richard’s wife and daughter turned their attempts to pleasure towards her would be nothing, she knew…as when this cock was going to be used against her.

She looked up at those eyes…those mysterious eyes, and she knew that they looked upon her approvingly, as she felt the cockhead scrape the back of her throat.

Rachel bobbed up and down, deepthroating this unknown man’s cock like a whore.

Was this the power that Delilah said she should fear?

If so, then Rachel only feared one thing…that she would ever be separated from this man…that she would be found useless or boring…that was the only thing she feared. She attacked his cock with a spirit unlike any other she had shown before. She wanted it. All of it.

Even as she watched this man fuck the living daylights out of Richard’s daughter, Kristen, while Susan straddled her daughter’s face and let her lick out her cunt, Rachel dove in and lapped at Kristen’s pussy, hoping to get a lick on that cock as it thrust in and out of Kristen’s tight cunt.

Even as he destroyed Susan’s ass and presented his cock to Kristen so she could taste her mother’s ass on this stranger’s cock, she battled with young Kristen for a taste.

Yes, she had lost.

The power that Delilah had described was indeed something that she could not overcome. Nor would any woman in her right mind want to, she said to herself.

And as that cock finally fucked her pussy as she ate out Susan’s pussy while Susan lapped at her daughter Kristen’s cunt, she realized that Delilah La Rocque had been absolutely right.

She was going to keep cumming…and cumming…and cumming…and her screams of ecstasy would announce that to the world, and most especially to Richard…who sat helplessly and watched as his wife, his daughter, and his best friend, get fucked like bitches by this mysterious man with reckless abandon and with animal ferocity.

A fleeting thought came to Rachel, as she silently wondered what Richard felt as he heard his wife scream “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Master! You’re so much better than my husband!”, or his daughter cry out, “Yes, yes! Screw me! Use me! Fuck my virgin pussy!”

As Rachel cried “YES! FUCKME! GOD THAT’S IT!!!”, and she felt that thick cock plunge right into her cunt, she decided she didn’t care.

* * *

Rachel didn’t know how long she had been fucking, but the rim of her ass was sore and she felt as though a jackhammer had been used on her cunt. She lazily lifted her head, and saw that Susan’s head was still wedged in between her legs, her tongue laced with dried cum and Rachel’s own pussy juice.

The bed was otherwise empty…

She looked to the chair. The lights were still out, but the figure sitting there was obviously not Richard.

Her partner was gone.

But the man who had brought her to new heights of ecstasy and pleasure was sitting at the chair. Kristen, Richard and Susan’s daughter, was happily bouncing up and down on his cock, leaning forward in a difficult position so that her head was almost to the floor as she fucked him, an admirable feat of dexterity.

Beside the chair stood a beautiful woman, and Rachel could see through the dim that she was smiling. She chuckled lightly, and Rachel knew instantly that it was Delilah…and Rachel could just imagine the smug look on her face, seeing her naked and used…covered in cum with the face of Susan still in between her legs. Rachel sat up, not even bothering to remove Susan’s head from its position. There was no dignity left for her to save, anyway. Almost instantly her head traveled to Kristen, and she licked her lips in desire.

“Still horny for more, I see,” Delilah said.

Rachel shot an inquisitive look.

“Where’s Richard?” Rachel asked.

“He’s alive, and well, at least for the most part. Watching you help me fuck his wife and daughter certainly did nothing to help his psyche…” the man answered in a confident tone.

Rachel bit her lip. “All right, what now?”

Neither Delilah nor the mysterious stranger moved, but suddenly Rachel threw her head back, falling off the bed and finally dislodging Susan from her cunt. As she fell, her pussy juice sprayed all over the unconscious Susan’s face, and into the room, droplets falling upon Rachel’s form as she struggled to get up from the floor, using the bed for support. Her knees felt like jelly and she panted as she recovered from the orgasm. It surely wasn’t nearly as strong as the ones she had experienced before, but coming so suddenly she had no time to brace herself for the excruciatingly pleasurable experience.

“I would advise you to use a more respectful tone, Miss Far—” Delilah began, but stopped, as if to correct herself, “that’s right…you don’t have a name before your Master, anymore. From now on, you’re a ‘cunt’. So have a little more respect, cunt.”

Rachel nodded, then knelt down, bowing. “What do you ask of your cunt, Master?”

Delilah smiled. Rachel raised her head slightly, and she could swear that even in the dim light she could see her new Master smile as well.

He spoke.

“I have a business proposal for you, cunt.”

* * *

One week later

Gerard Winters’ Office – New York City, New York

“This is absolutely ridiculous…” Gerard said, tossing the paper onto the desk and looking angrily at the auburn-haired woman sitting across from the table. She was very attractive, save for that smug look on her face. The plastic ID that was clipped onto her pantsuit said in big blue letters ‘FBI”.

“What you think of this investigation is irrelevant, Mister Winters…” she said confidently. “it’s already underway. You understand, of course, that we will also require you to stay within State lines. We currently have you under surveillance. I do hope that you will cooperate with us for the remainder of our investigation.”

Gerard raised an eyebrow. “Very well, Miss Faraday. But know that I will do everything within my power to get to the bottom of this.”

Rachel Faraday smiled, brushing a stray bit of hair from her face. “Mister Winters, that’s what we are here for, and I will use everything in my power to get to the bottom of this investigation. Good day.”

She stood and turned.

Gerard reached out…his Power accumulating…but he got nothing. He muttered a curse under his breath.

To think that the FBI was doing an investigation on his company, HIS company! He had gone through much trouble to secure anonymity and immunity from the watchful eye of the government. The moment he had heard of this…absurd investigation, he quickly went to work and contacted many of his Vassals that he had placed in positions of power.

They were either useless or somehow had lost their authority and influence.

It was all too convenient.

Somebody was trying to pull a fast one on him. He had attempted to pry the information out of Agent Faraday…but he had failed. He knew that she was probably a Vassal for another Empowered…

…it had been happening all over the world. Empowered Ones who had not been on friendly terms with the Order of Kings were coming out of hiding and threatening to displace those who were on good terms with the Order. They knew that the recent crisis had weakened the Ascended and they knew that if they played their cards right the Order would eventually fall.

In fact, the only shining light in all of this was Matthew Freeman, the newest of the Black Kings. He had spent the last week in South America attempting to recover the lost power base of the late Julio de Vega. Many important people in the cartels that de Vega worked with were Empowered, and when he died they had started a civil war within the criminal organization, attempting to vie for a position of power.

Matthew Freeman had called him just two days ago to inform him that the situation had been resolved, though it had been at a terrible price. The crime families, or at least those not willing to seek a peaceful resolution to the problem, had been wiped out by Matthew Freeman’s hand.

Better to have no power in one area than to have someone else in power.

After the Black King had finished, only less affluent crime families and drug runners remained operational, and it would take many years before the Colombian drug cartel could recover.

As far as Gerard knew, Matthew was already on a flight back to California. He didn’t want to rely on him so soon after he finished a mission that he even volunteered for, but he was severely tempted. Fact of the matter was, ever since the Ascension, Gerard had been feeling weaker and weaker.

He wondered if his original theory had been correct. Had the Order been so weakened by their losses and had their attempts to perform the ritual without Pandragore and Pandora resulted in a failure of the ritual? It was not something unthinkable…both Pandragore and Pandora were alive when they performed the ritual without them. Pandora was in some mental institution and Pandragore had, at the time, been posing as Marielle, Gerard’s executive assistant.

Had performing the rituals without them spread their powers too thin?

In any case, only Matthew had received a boost in his Power, which was understandable, as he drew on the power of the Ascended. But Gerard was worried that his massive boost in Power might have cost the Order of Kings dearly. He hoped not, but the thought was not far from his mind.

Lu-Makate was now living with his family in some unknown location. Ever since the ritual ended that day he had shifted his focus to his family and no longer showed interest in the Order.

Natalya still reported every so often, but strangely she seemed rather uncaring about the affairs of the Order of Kings.

Anni Li was still busy trying to maintain control and influence over her little hidden world in China. The loss of much of her Power had been perhaps the most devastating of all. Out of the entire Order of Kings, Madame Li had always kept the largest number of Vassals and Servants to serve her every whim, numbering in the thousands easily. The loss of much of her Power released them from her control. Many of them even began to wander the streets of China, wondering why it was that it was so different…apparently reverting to their original selves before she dominated them.

This of course, was a cause for great concern, as many of them had been dominated by Madame Li long before this era. A few of her former Servants were even seen wandering across busy highways, not knowing why great metal beasts insisted on making loud cries and attempted to run them over. It was a total disaster. Many Empowered loyal to the Order helped keep order, dominating the strays they could find. But with Madame Li so focused on maintaining her own power base without letting other independent Empowered Ones move in on her territory, she had little time to offer on the problems of the Kings as well.

It seemed only Matthew had been making any progress, though the sudden takeover of Legends, Incorporated, a company founded by Vincent Lancaster, was cause for concern. Matthew had informed Gerard of the hostile takeover, and though initially Gerard thought little of it, some concern did arise when he discovered that Delilah La Rocque and the Freedom Corporation had been involved.

Gerard knew that Delilah had helped Matthew Freeman during the Crusade against Balthus and his followers, and so he had cause for concern. Delilah knew that the Order had been weakened…and it was he who proposed to Matthew the possibility that this knowledge could be used against them.

Matthew insisted that Delilah could be trusted, and he proposed that she was probably only acting on his comment that he had no need or desire to takeover Legends, Inc. once the Crusade was over.

Gerard still had his doubts. Matthew promised to look into Delilah’s actions once he got back from South America, but the fact that she had executed the takeover for Freedom Corporation was slightly disturbing.

Freedom Corporation had long been in negotiations with Winters’ own Global Gauntlet company for some time now.

Gerard was now convinced that this was no coincidence. He was convinced that Delilah had shared with another Empower One the power vacuum that had been left behind by the fall of half the Order of Kings. He was convinced that she was working with someone else, and they were moving in and fast.

This FBI investigation, Gerard feared, was only the beginning of a renewed assault on the Order of Kings by an unknown assailant.

He muttered a curse again.

Ending one war only to find themselves in the midst of another.

Gerard shook his head. There was only one person left who could do anything about it. He pushed the intercom button. “SHARON” he yelled.

“Yes, Mister Winters?”

“Get me Matthew on the line, NOW!!!”

* * *

Meanwhile

Aboard Matthew Freeman’s Private Jet – Somewhere over Mexico

Matthew sat on his couch, watching as Dawn and Candice ground their hips against the stripper pole. Around his left arm, Helen giggled as she wrapped her arms around her husband, enjoying the show. His right arm slung over Kimberly, who sat to his right. Kim was smiling as she patted the pretty Latina, Angel, who was kneeling down in front of Matthew, sucking his cock.

The three enjoyed the show together, watching as Dawn, who was already completely nude save for that adorable cravat of hers, showing off her beautiful black body, was getting frigged by Candice, who furiously pumped two fingers into the cute African-American while sucking on her clitoris as well.

The statuesque Eva entered a few moments later, her mouth still covered in Matthew’s spunk, her uniform ripped open to expose her glorious breasts. She was still looking a bit dazed from the solid fucking she had received moments ago. She carried a silver tray with a phone on top of it.

“Excuse me, Master?” she said, licking her lips.

“Yes, Eva?” Matthew asked.

“There is a phone call for you,” she said.

Matthew nodded. Eva lowered the tray to give him the phone. Almost as soon as Matthew picked up the cellular, Kimberly reached up and took the silver tray from Eva and placed it on the floor, before pulling her down by her cravat and kissing her passionately, tasting Matthew’s cum on Eva’s attractive face.

Matthew only smiled as he flipped the phone open.

“Hello?”

Matthew’s face turned to one of concern.

“Honey? Is something wrong?” Helen asked, the worry in her voice apparent as she saw the change in her husband’s expression.

Matthew smiled weakly at Helen in an attempt to allay her worry, but his grim expression returned nevertheless.

“Yes…” he said. “I understand. All right.”

Matthew put down the phone.

“Is everything all right, love?” Helen purred, her hand gently caressing his face.

Matthew smiled. “As long as you’re with me, babe, everything is just grand.” Matthew kissed her passionately, and Helen responded in full. Their tongues wrestled in an endless embrace.

As they parted, Helen smiled warmly. She raised her heeled foot, placing it squarely on Angel’s shoulder. With one swift movement she pushed her out of the way. “Step aside, slut…I want to suck my husband’s cock…”

Angel bowed and crawled over to pleasure Kimberly’s pussy instead.

Helen smiled seductively at Matthew and slipped down, her tongue tracing a path from his chest to his cock, teasing it lightly and flicking it with her tongue, gently lapping at it, giving quick laps on its underside and at the tip, before running up and down it’s length with her tongue and her lips.

Slowly she enveloped it, letting the warmth and wetness of her mouth and the swirling motion of her tongue bring her beloved pleasure beyond all measure. She pushed the tip of her tongue against the head of her husband’s cock, tasting him as she did so.

Helen’s technique was masterful…

And slowly, she swallowed more and more of her husband’s length into her mouth. Inch by inch she went, savoring every bit of that cock that had brought so many women to orgasm.

She felt the head of her beloved’s cock push against the back of her throat, and yet she pushed forward, her tongue moving left and right against the base of his cock as she sent the length of him down her throat.

She could feel it sliding down, she could feel it choking the life out of her…and yet she felt nothing but pleasure.

She released it, gasping for air, strands of spit and precum dangling from her mouth and to Matthew’s cock. She looked up at Matthew, and he was smiling down at her. She smiled back, and she swallowed him again, this time building a slow rhythm. Matthew watched as his wife showed off her considerable cocksucking talent. He watched every inch of him disappear into the mouth of that sultry sex goddess. He watched as her golden tresses bounced up and down with every movement she made. He watched her tongue hungrily attack his member and he watched as her perfect breasts jiggled as she blew him.

And he watched as orgasm came over him, and as Matthew shot his load into the air he watched his wife smile in perfect bliss as much of his load decorated her face like an artist decorates a canvas.

Her perfect beauty was only enhanced, Kim thought, as she saw her Mistress coated with that priceless cum.

And Matthew watched as Kimberly, Angel, Eva, Candice and Dawn crawled to their Mistress to lick off the cum of her face, taking turns running their tongues over Helen’s cum-coated face, taking turns kissing her and sucking off his cock.

As they fought for position to Helen’s face and his still rock-hard member, Matthew reached down and pulled Eva closer to him.

He whispered into her ear.

“Tell Captain Thornton that we’re changing our flight plan…we’re going to New York.”

Eva nodded and stood to leave.

Matthew looked at Helen, who by now had most of the cum on her face licked off thanks to the number of tongues that were giving her attention. They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.