The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER XVIII – REUNIONS

One day later

Gerard Winters’ Penthouse, New York City, New York

“MATTHEW!” Gerard exclaimed as Matthew stepped off the elevator, looking sharp in his custom-made tuxedo, which accentuated his fine body quite well.

To Matthew’s right, a gorgeous Kimberly Walters stood in an exquisite black satin evening gown, her arms around Matthew’s. To his left was Angel, in a beautiful white gown. The two escorted him off the elevator.

The penthouse was full of other well-dressed individuals of various backgrounds. Matthew sensed that all of them were Empowered Ones, or their Servants and Vassals.

As he made his way across the room, he could hear a small round of applause beginning to build, and slowly the volume began to rise and rise until the entire room began to roar in applause.

“Congratulations!” said one, Empowered, shaking Matthew’s hand.

“Nice work,” said another, doing the same.

As Matthew worked his way past the appreciative crowd, he was bombarded with compliments, congratulations, words of praise, admiration, and other such accolades. Hands shook his, while others gave him a firm pat on the shoulder. Quite a few female hands even made it past Kim and Angel and squeezed his ass, while others simply ran up to kiss him on the cheek.

“Mister Freeman?” a young female voice spoke up. Matthew turned and saw Marielle standing in front of them. She wore a wonderful green evening gown. “Dinner is about to begin. Mister Winters has requested you sit at his table. This way…” she gestured, and Matthew followed.

At the table was Gerard, flanked by two gorgeous women Matthew did not recognize. Matthew sat opposite him, with Kimberly and Angel beside him.

“Ah, Matthew, it was a fine thing you did, taking out Balthus, finally,” Gerard said as dinner was brought out to them.

The rest of the Empowered took their respective seats and proceeded with dinner. As soon as he sat down they were approached by very familiar faces. Lu-Makate Gutambo and his wife Amalia approached, and they both gave Matthew a firm hug each. Amalia was very appreciative indeed, bursting into tears as she thanked Matthew for sparing her husband and helping them go into hiding. They were soon followed by a woman in a long white silk dress. It was Madame Anni Li, accompanied as she always was by her entourage of bodyguards and servants. She bowed to Matthew and gave him a firm kiss, winking as they parted. Finally came a woman dressed in a flowing blue dress, Natalya Zerapova, who had been in hiding for most of the Crusade.

The dinner went by without a hitch. The remaining members of the Order of Kings had gathered here along with a few entrusted Empowered Ones to celebrate the failure of Balthus’ attempt at a coup d’etat, and much of the night’s conversation had been about it.

Following dinner, Gerard introduced a few important individuals to Matthew, primarily men and women in mainstream media and in the government who had seen the spectacle of the Boston fires and the near destruction of the Alpha Agency Headquarters.

Rumors were still going around that the entire fiasco had been some sort of terrorist attack. Fortunately, Gerard’s connections as well as those of the other Ascended had ensured that the media coverage had been relatively limited, with the government claiming the disaster at Alpha Agency was the result of a gas leak and shoddy maintenance. Fortunately, the existence of the Alpha Agency was never leaked out to the public, and it had been a simple matter for the government to cover up everything that had happened only twenty-four hours before.

Pretty soon, the party was in full swing.

Matthew saw that several of Empowered Ones were already taking advantage of the ‘fine’ service that Gerard had offered. The waitresses could have all passed as models, each one gorgeous and scantily-clad, while the male servers were buff and handsome. Obviously, Gerard had gone all out to entertain his guests.

By the time midnight was approached, Gerard was already waltzing about the balcony and greeting his guests with his two dates completely topless. He had an arm around each of them, and he squeezed their tits brazenly. The two beauties enjoyed being paraded about like pieces of meat for display, and they giggled as Gerard pinched their nipples and occasionally sucked their tits in front of his guests in the middle of conversations.

Matthew stayed away from much of the action, purposely avoiding guests who had become inebriated.

Kimberly and Angel enjoyed being Matthew’s dates, serving as eye candy for others. Even when other guests told Matthew to strip them down and play with them a little for some fun, Kim and Angel had become accustomed to other Empowered ones looking down on them as mere Vassals.

But Matthew had been a gentleman about it. A glancing joke and a wave of the hand were enough for him to deflect most questions about why he wasn’t getting into the spirit of things.

In truth, Kimberly knew why Matthew wasn’t doing it. It certainly wasn’t because he didn’t want to or was afraid to do so. Matthew could and would parade her and Angel naked across Central Park if he so wished it, and he did it for the sheer fun of it. She knew Matthew would be willing to fuck her until she passed out in the middle of Times Square. But he would do it for HIM. Not for THEM. He wasn’t here to please anyone; he was enough of a man to know that he didn’t have to parade his Power in front of them to prove it.

Gerard however, tenacious as always, eventually caught up with him as he was working the crowd. “So, Matthew, enjoying yourself?” he asked, slightly drunk, before burying his face in between one of his slut’s tits, causing her to giggle stupidly.

“Quite…” Matthew said, smiling weakly.

“Well, I have a surprise for you.”

Gerard snapped his fingers.

The lights dimmed save for a spotlight that Gerard had ordered setup, which now shone brightly on the door to the penthouse.

In stepped Marielle, holding a leash.

Trailing behind her was a naked woman with an incredible body, wearing nothing but the collar around her neck which Marielle pulled on through the leash, a pair of diamond-studded pumps, and a magnificently made black mask that covered the upper half of her face. Large and colorful feathers adorned the edges of the mask, making look like a headdress. Platinum blonde hair that had been curled rolled off her shoulders.

Matthew didn’t need to take off the mask to know who it was.

It was Sharon.

The action stopped throughout the penthouse as they watched Marielle lead this mysterious beauty towards Gerard and Matthew.

Kimberly noticed it was Sharon fairly early, but aside from a quiet gasp and her hands squeezing Matthew’s muscular arm, she remained neutral in her reaction. Angel noticed later on when Sharon was closer to them, and her hand traveled to her heart as she gasped when she finally did realize it was in fact, her.

“Mister Freeman, this slut, is my gift to you…” Gerard said, giving his two other slaves a good squeeze. Marielle pulled down on the collar, making Sharon kneel before Matthew, her face inches from him. Matthew looked down at Sharon, remaining silent for the most part.

Suddenly, the entire room erupted with applause, cheering and egging him on.

Though Matthew made no move, Sharon dutifully looked at him and smiled. She reached up and proceeded to unzip his pants. The audience cheered even louder. Matthew grabbed her hands, whispering, “You don’t have to—”

“I want to—” Sharon interrupted, smiling. “I really do, Matthew. Please, let me…”

“Gerard made you—” Matthew attempted to explain.

But Sharon shook her head. “He hasn’t done anything to make me do this, Matthew. I swear. I wanted this. He doesn’t care about me…he never has…but I know you do, I know you care. You may not be IN LOVE with me, but you do LOVE me…” she gasped as his cock sprang out at full attention. “…now let me love you, Matthew, let me pleasure you…from now on, I belong to you…and I want to make you happy. I do. I want this. I want this…cock…I want to lick you, I want to suck you, please?”

Matthew sighed and nodded, smiling.

Sharon returned his smile, before opening wide and swallowing his cock. The audience clapped.

“EVERYBODY, ENJOY!!!” Gerard yelled, downing another glass of scotch.

Soon the entire penthouse was filled with men getting blowjobs and handjobs, servers getting groped or sexually harassed (much to their enjoyment), while female Empowered Ones made their slaves kneel and eat them out from under their dresses.

Matthew was in the center of all this debauchery, but he had tuned out all ambient sound. All he focused on was the beautiful Sharon Baxter, sucking his member happily. Kim and Angel stayed beside him, and they began to rub their breasts against Matthew’s arms through their clothing.

Matthew simply watched as Sharon lovingly teased his cock with her tongue, the mask only enhancing the sensation. His eyes locked onto hers and she looked deep into them, the eyes of the man she had come to love.

She ran her tongue along its length, enjoying its size and girth. She swirled her tongue over the tip before running her fingers down the shaft. She traced a path from its tip to its base, letting her tongue slide down the underside before taking his balls into her mouth and sucking them, savoring his taste.

It did not take long for Sharon to finally envelop his cock with her mouth, letting her lips run up and down it as her tongue gently played with as it rammed down the back of her throat.

It took fifteen minutes for Sharon to get Matthew to finally reach orgasm, and when he did he pulled out of her, and let loose his jism all over her mask.

Sharon stood and bowed, a huge smile on her face. “Thank you, Matthew…I mean, thank you, Master.”

Matthew nodded, and gave a slight pinch to Kimberly’s ass. She yelped in pleasure, and Matthew made a gesture to her. Kim understood immediately. She approached Sharon and proceeded to lick his cum off Sharon’s mask and face, before finally giving her a full French kiss, wrestling with Sharon’s tongue as her own coated the insides of Sharon’s mouth with cum.

Angel knelt down and cleaned off Matthew’s cock with her tongue.

As Angel stood and zipped Matthew up, Kimberly parted lips with Sharon, smiling as she did so. “Welcome to the family,” Kimberly said.

“Thank you,” Sharon smiled.

Seconds later, Marielle approached Matthew, her eyes eyeing the area between his legs with her eyebrow raised. She licked her lips. Kimberly, Angel and Sharon protectively surrounded him and shot her looks with raised eyebrows of their own.

She bowed. “Mister Winters would like to inform you that in two weeks time, you shall undergo Ascension, and will take your place in the Order of Kings. Congratulations, Mister Freeman.” She bowed once more before turning to Sharon. “I’m afraid you can’t come with Mister Freeman just yet, Miss Baxter. Master Winters explicitly requested that you handle all prior accounts that pertain to Global Gauntlet Enterprises and its merger with Freedom Corporation.”

Sharon nodded, but looked at Matthew and he saw her shoulders fall in disappointment. Matthew placed a finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to his. He smiled at her. “Don’t worry, sugar. I’ll see you soon, I promise.” She smiled back at Matthew and bowed, before leaving with Marielle.

“Well ladies,” Matthew said, grabbing Angel and Kimberly by the waist, “let’s go home.”

* * *

One day later

She was a vision of beauty if there ever had been one. She stood on the balcony and looked out to the morning sky, letting the cool breeze blow her hair here and there as it passed.

She had been on this balcony every morning for almost a month. It wasn’t cold…it never snowed all the way out here, but she felt cold.

Her perfect body was like a sculpture of purest ivory, her olive-toned skin flawless, smooth and soft like a baby’s. Her hair fell in magnificent golden blonde tresses that cascaded over her shoulders. Her perfectly-shaped breasts rose and fell with every sigh she made. Her smooth arms held the diaphanous silk dress close to her faultless body, every curve a vision of beauty. Her legs seemed to go on forever, and they ended in bare feet that could feel the cold marble of the balcony beneath them. But even this perfect goddess could feel sadness, and though the single tear that rolled down her cheek and fell from her chin to her bare foot below was evidence enough that she was indeed sad and longing for her beloved’s touch, it took nothing away from the magnificence of her beauty.

“Mistress,” the beautiful blonde behind her spoke, “will you not come inside? You could catch a cold…”

“I’m fine, Yvette,” she spoke softly.

Every morning it was the same. She waited. Yvette worried. She waited even more, and Yvette worried even more. Nothing had changed.

“Only one man could ever keep me warm…” she said softly.

She waited for Yvette to say her usual ‘Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress.’

She had said it the past twenty-nine days. But on this, the thirtieth day, Yvette said nothing.

Helen began to turn, but suddenly a hand gripped her shoulder. It was gentle yet firm, and it was warm indeed. It was a warmth she had not felt for some time.

“Close your eyes,” the voice said.

Helen smiled and did as she was told. Those warm and gentle hands slowly turned her, and she could feel someone standing before her…he was warm…the only man who could ever keep her warm…she knew that warmth.

“Hello, love…” he said, in a deep and commanding voice. She knew that voice.

Then she felt him lean forward, and she leaned up. They kissed, they shared a wonderful and magical kiss that Helen feared she may never feel again. She felt his lips, his tongue in her mouth, wrestling with her own. She felt the fire in his kiss that traveled through her, warming every fiber within her. She knew that kiss.

She wanted to remain in that kiss, in that embrace forever.

Finally they parted, and she slowly opened her eyes.

“Matthew…” she said softly, embracing him. “You’ve come back.”

“Of course, I have,” Matthew said, hugging her back.

“I’ve missed you…” Helen said.

Matthew didn’t respond. They stayed in that hug for what must have felt like an eternity. “I missed you so much…”

Helen knelt down, her hands traveling to his pants. She looked up at him lovingly as her graceful hands made short work of his belt and button, unzipping him slowly and deliberately, letting loose his massive cock.

Helen blew on it gently. “I’ve missed this…” she said, kissing its tip, and running her finger from the base to the head on the underside.

Gently she teased it, letting her tongue run up and down its length, first doing one side and then the other, before running it up and down the underside. Helen smiled and closed her eyes as she enveloped his cock with her mouth. Her expert tongue laid down trails of fire and pleasure, and Matthew watched as his wife’s head bobbed up and down his member.

As one of Helen’s hands playfully massages his balls, the other made its way down, sneaking underneath her silk dress and quickly making its way to her pussy, where two fingers immediately found the mark.

Helen proceeded to suck off Matthew as she fucked herself, her eyes looking at him lovingly.

Helen quickly found herself squirting as she tasted her husband’s cock.

Closing her eyes she slowly inched forward, her tongue making wide strokes against his shaft in her mouth as she stuffed him into her mouth. She wanted him. She wanted him all. She could feel it hit the back of her throat. She didn’t care. More. She wanted more. Slowly but surely the tip of those succulent lips of Helen’s made it all the way to the base of his cock.

Helen could barely breath as she felt the massive member go down her throat a bit, and as her tongue gently massaged his length inside of her oral orifice.

She swallowed and sucked, alternating between the two as she slowly allowed it to exit her mouth, only to resume her expert fellatio with renewed vigor.

Matthew smiled. While experienced women probably knew how to give head and suck cock with the best of them, Helen could actually make love to a cock with her mouth. And she was doing it now.

She slapped herself with his member, giggling a bit as she did so, nuzzling her face against it, letting its length rub across her entire face as she lovingly cuddled it. Her tongue flicked back and forth, lapping at it like an eye cream cone. All the while, Helen never took her gaze off her husband. Their gazes were locked together.

Helen swallowed him again, this time building a steady but slow rhythm, pushing his cock with her tongue to one side then the other with each stroke. After every so often she would release it from her warm mouth only to lap at it again, before swallowing him whole once more.

Pulling it out, she pushed her tongue into the opening of his cock, then swirled it around before engulfing the head, using her tongue to please him. She sucked on it, increasing and increasing her suction.

Matthew ran his fingers through her hair, and then got a good grip on her head.

Helen knew it was coming. She was ready for it. She WANTED it.

Matthew came, sending in wave after wave of cum down Helen’s throat. It coated the insides of her mouth and the back of her throat, and she could feel that it was going to be too much for her to swallow. That was no surprise, Helen thought to herself, as Matthew’s cum always came by the bucketful.

Soon it overflowed, dribbling out the sides of Helen’s mouth. Helen’s orgasm was not far behind as she first tasted his semen on her tongue. She shook and shuddered, her juices spraying out onto the balcony floor. It was fortunate that she had been on her knees, since they buckled and gave way, forcing Helen to hand on to Matthew’s legs for support. It had been a mind-blowing orgasm as always, but Helen knew that Matthew wasn’t done.

True enough she felt him pick her up as she released his cock from her mouth with a pop, globs of come falling down her neck and dress.

Matthew held her hands together by the wrists with one hand and pulled her up to him to keep her from falling. Using his other hand, he pulled up her dress until it bunched up around her waist.

“God, yes,” Helen hungrily said, “fuck me…”

Matthew smiled and threw Helen to the balcony rail. She held on for dear life as she looked down at the patio below them and the estate grounds beyond. Several of the manor’s staff were busy preparing a grand feast on the patio, probably on Matthew’s orders. Then she felt Matthew’s cum-coated cock tracing a path from her pussy, which was gushing out fluid, and up to between her ass cheeks. Helena giggled with glee and excitement.

It had been so long since Matthew had reamed her ass. “FUCK YES!!!” she screamed. The servants below looked up to see their Mistress’ face, dripping with cum at the sides of her mouth, distorted in pleasure.

“FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! DESTROY MY ASS!!! RIP ME IN HALF!!! RIP ME IN HALF!!!” Helen screamed.

The servants and staff shrugged. To them, it was Sunday.

With his hands holding her perfect, round asscheeks wider, Matthew plunged forward, driving his cock straight into his wife’s waiting ass. Helen’s golden hair bounced forwards and back as Matthew reamed her, and she screamed like a possessed woman as she felt her ass split open.

Her hands gripped the rail and sweat began to form on her flawless olive-toned skin. As sweat rolled off her brow, tears of joy rolled down her cheeks, all of it mixing with the traces of cum coming out of her mouth.

Helen’s mouth opened, as she began to pant. Her tongue stuck out as she squealed in joy, and her eyes flew open and rolled backwards as every powerful thrust of her husband’s powerful cock into her sent an orgasm through her body, shaking her. Each one more powerful than the last, each stroke destroying every ounce of sanity in her and causing her knees to fail.

With each movement back Helen could feel her ass fall down as her legs could no longer support her. The only reason she didn’t fall flat on her butt was that before she could, Matthew drove into her with another powerful thrust.

Despite all the ass-fucking and screaming at the top of her lungs, the servants that looked up from their duties still saw Helen as a symbol of flawless beauty. Somehow, acting like a complete slut did nothing to take away the fact that she looked like a divine being, a goddess…albeit a sex goddess getting fucked like a bitch in heat…but nevertheless, a goddess.

And if Helen was a goddess, then Matthew was a god, and he pounded into his muse with vigor and zeal.

Her screams of ecstasy traveled throughout the entire manor, and soon the lovers had their audience. Matthew sensed them watching, but he couldn’t have cared less. Cleopatra and her handmaidens were now watching as Matthew drove his cock into his wife’s anus, as were Kimberly, Angel, and Yvette. Each looked on, longing for the day that Matthew would fuck them as he did his wife.

“GOD! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!! SO FUCKING GOOD! GOD DAMN IT!!! YES!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME IN HALF!!! DEEPER!!! HARDER!!!” Helen yelled, piercing the morning sky with a primal scream that caused even the staff below to pause and take notice.

And as Matthew plunged deep into his wife, he grabbed her tits. Helen knew he was going to come.

Helen grabbed onto the railings and braced herself. Matthew thrust forward in a mighty stroke, sending a powerful and mind-blowing pulse of pleasure straight into Helen as he came, causing her to shudder in orgasm violently, thrashing her head from side to side as her legs shook and gave way completely from under her. Her body arched back as she felt his warm cum explode into her ass, filling her up with his seed.

Panting, she held the rail as she attempted to stand, failing on the first two tries, as her husband’s cum came pouring out of her ass and down her legs. She turned around and faced her husband.

“It’s been so long since you’ve fucked me like that…like…a slut,” she said, her eyes half-open and her mouth in a smile.

Yvette quickly approached her and proceeded to help her up. Helen shooed her away, standing up under her own strength momentarily, before finally collapsing into her husband’s arms. She looked at him lovingly, cum-drunk and exhausted, before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Matthew turned to Yvette. “Get her to our room,” he ordered.

“At once, Master.”

* * *

Helen awoke in her bed, and the first sensation she felt was a warm, loving embrace, and she quickly soon realized that Matthew had her in his arms, and she had been lying on his chest. She smiled and nuzzled against him.

That was the first sensation she felt.

The other sensation was that somebody had been licking at her pussy. Looking down when she finally realized it, she saw fiery red.

Kimberly looked up, her tongue lapping at Helen’s pussy. “Hello, Mistress…” she said, smiling, before returning to her feast. Helen returned her smile, as her hand traveled down to pat her on the head, while the other held one of Matthew’s hands which were around her neck.

Helen twisted her head back and she gazed deeply into Matthew’s eyes. “I’ve missed you so much…” she said once more. Matthew smiled warmly, staring into those bright blue eyes.

“Not as much as I’ve missed you…” he said.

Helen gave him a half-knowing, half-sarcastic smile, all the while keeping her eyebrow raised. “Oh, come on now, baby; I’m sure you’ve had a fair share of pussies and asses to screw around with while we were apart,” she said in jest kissing him on the lips. “This redhead alone,” Helen added, patting Kimberly’s head, “I’m sure was very good in the sack.”

Matthew chuckled lightly, nodding in agreement. “Pussies, asses, tits…yes, I’ve had plenty,” Matthew admitted, but looked into Helen’s eyes once more and kissed her firmly. As they parted, he whispered into Helen’s ear, “…but despite all that, I’ll always come home to you, my love…”

Helen smiled, then gasped in orgasm as Kimberly sucked on her pussy.

Minutes later, a knock came on the door.

Matthew called out to Yvette, who waited patiently on the far side of the room, to answer it. The door opened, and in came a tall, beautiful woman with short hair that was split down the middle, extending down to her chin then following the curve of her face until it reached the back of her head. She wore a police officer’s cap and a very tight black short-sleeved polo with a badge on it, with most of the top buttons undone to allow her breasts to move freely, in constant danger of popping out. She wore a pair of leather hot pants and boots.

“You’re back!” the black-haired woman said happily.

“Yes, I am,” Matthew replied. “Hello, Valeria.”

Valeria threw herself at him, hugging him. “I’m so glad you’re okay…” she said, tears running down her cheek. Matthew gave her a quick peck as he hugged her back. Valeria held him tightly, ignoring Helen and the fact that Kimberly was eating her out.

“I’m glad I’m okay, too,” Matthew joked, causing Valeria and Helen to laugh. “You ready to become my Vassal?” Matthew asked.

Valeria nodded. “I’ve been ready since the day you told me that you would make me yours.”

“All right, then,” Matthew smiled.

* * *

“How do you feel?” Kimberly asked.

“Strange…I kind of understand how Angel first felt,” Valeria answered. “I can’t believe that I’m actually free of Balthus’ influence…”

“Well, I should probably welcome you to the family,” Kim said.

“Oh? And how—”

Before Valeria could finish her sentence, Kimberly approached and immediately planted a firm French kiss on her. Taken by surprise, Valeria initially did not respond, though she certainly didn’t do anything to stop Kim’s brazen kiss. As she felt Kim’s tongue invade her mouth, however, Valeria found herself kissing Kimberly back.

“Well, glad to see you’re getting along swimmingly…” a familiar voice came.

The two women parted and turned to see Matthew being helped into the den by Helen. Kimberly giggled and Valeria blushed.

“How are you, Master?” Kim asked, bowing in his presence.

“Good…I’m recovering much better than I did with Angel…” Matthew answered as he sat down on the couch, Helen beside him.

“Speaking of Angel, I wonder where she is…” Helen said. “I should go get her…” she stood.

“Why?” Matthew asked.

Helen didn’t answer, but winked at him as she sauntered off.

Valeria and Kim sat down in the armchairs nearby. “So,” Valeria asked, “Balthus is…”

“Yes,” Matthew answered.

Valeria nodded. “How did it happen?”

Matthew paused and took a deep breath. He relayed the story of the events that led to the eventual downfall of Balthus, and the fate that befell him at the bottom of Massachusetts Bay. Valeria took some time to process the information. She turned to Kimberly, wiping a tear from her cheek.

“I’m sorry for what he did to Tom. He was a good agent,” Valeria said.

Kim smiled. “And a good friend,” she added. “It’s all right.”

Then they heard footsteps coming from the west wing. In stepped Helen, in her usual mink coat and diamond-studded pumps, flanked by Yvette in her revealing maid outfit. She moved with unearthly grace that, as usual, made Kimberly jealous. “Honey, I would like to introduce to you, your new personal assistant…”

Matthew smiled in an amused sort of way. “I’m not sure I know what you mean…”

Helen returned his smile. “Well, I was thinking, you gave me Yvette as a personal assistant. I thought you ought to have one as well.”

She made a gesture, and in walked a 5′5″ Latin American woman with deep brown, perfect skin, wearing a maid’s uniform quite similar to Yvette’s. Her perky breasts rose and fell with every nervous breath, and her long black hair was done in a braided ponytail that sat behind a lacy maid’s hat. Her skirt and apron, characteristically short, displayed her pussy perfectly.

“Honey, I give you our new maid, and YOUR new personal slave, Angel Gutierrez.”

Angel blushed as she bowed down, smiling nervously. “Do you like it?” she asked Matthew.

Helen twisted her nipple, making her gasp in pain. “What did we talk about?” she asked.

Angel closed her eyes as the pain turned into pleasure. “Angel apologizes, Mistress.” Helen released her nipple, and Angel took a deep breath to recover. “Does Angel’s appearance please you, Master?” she asked, correcting herself.

“Very much so,” Matthew replied, a smile across his face. He turned to Helen. “Thank you, dear.”

“You’re welcome, love.”

Matthew turned to Kimberly. His smile subsided, and he took on a more serious tone. “I think we ought to talk about your little trip.”

Kimberly nodded.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Matthew asked.

Kimberly smiled, “Kim would love for you to come, Master.”

* * *

One day later

Boise, Idaho

Kimberly Walters checked her watch. It was eight in the morning. The limousine pulled up to a small, simple, one-story house in the suburbs. It had a white-picket fence and a small front lawn. Scattered across the grass was a small three-wheel bike and a playhouse for small children. A mailbox near the path that led up to it had the name ‘Palmer’ on the side. A station wagon was parked on the driveway.

“Are you sure you’re up to this?” Matthew asked. He sat on the opposite side of the limousine, Helen sitting beside him.

Kimberly nodded.

“Do you want us to come with you, dear?” Helen asked.

Kim thought about it for a moment. It would make it easier on her, she knew that. Every fiber of her being wanted Matthew and Helen to be by her side. But she shook her head. “No, thank you, but—” her voice trailed.

Matthew leaned forward and placed a hand over hers. “We understand,” he said softly, “this is something you should do alone.”

Kimberly nodded slowly.

Matthew brought Kim’s hand to his lips and kissed it, then he gave it a good firm squeeze, just to let her know she always had him. Kim fought back a tear. Helen leaned forward and gave her a good hug.

“We’re right here for you, baby, if ever you need us,” Helen whispered.

As they parted Kim took a deep breath. She stepped out of the car and walked up the footpath to the front door of the house. She ran a hand through her fiery red hair and brought a finger to the door bell, then stopped. She breathed deeply and pushed.

Behind the door she heard footsteps.

“Just a minute!” came a female voice.

A series of clicks later and the door swung open. A woman in her late twenties with attractive features and dirty blonde hair answered the door, wearing a yellow sweater and jeans. “Yes?”

“Karen?” Kimberly said.

“Yes, that’s me.” The woman answered.

“It’s me…Kimberly Walters?” Kim said. “We met four years ago?”

“Oh…OH!” Karen exclaimed, recognizing her. Then she paused. “Wait, wait…where’s Tom?”

Kimberly bit her lip. Karen saw the look on her face, and somehow, she knew. “No…no,” she said softly, as her eyes burst into tears. Karen buried her head in her hands, crying, falling to her knees. “NO!!!” she screamed. Kimberly knelt down and helped her up, then accompanied her into the house.

* * *

“I—I’m so sorry about that,” Karen said, still sniffling and struggling to keep back her tears.

“You’ve lost someone you love,” Kimberly said, “it’s understandable.” Kim fought like hell to keep herself from crying.

“It’s just…he said he was going to quit…he said the people he worked for didn’t believe in the things he believed in anymore…” Karen wiped a tear from her eye. “He said that when he started working there, he thought that the people he worked for believed in something…but…but…”

Unable to continue, Karen shook her head and began to cry again. Kimberly stood and sat beside her on the couch, putting a supportive arm around Karen.

“How—did it happen?” Karen asked. “Did he—suffer?”

Kimberly’s gaze traveled downwards and to the floor. “No,” she said, “it was fairly quick. But the last thing he talked about was you…”

“Me?”

Kim nodded. “He cared for you Karen,” Kim said, “and he said that I should tell you that he loved you. He died a hero, Karen.”

Karen smiled, but burst into tears again.

Kimberly held her tight.

When Karen had stopped, she stood and looked to the other room. Kimberly took a peek. A small wooden crib was in the corner, with a sleeping child inside. Karen picked up a small face towel and fought back tears to speak. “Wyatt’s almost two-and-a-half; I don’t know what to do. He’ll be starting school soon…and I don’t have a very reliable job. Thomas said we would make it together…but that’s not going to happen, now, is it? I wonder what will become of Wyatt?”

She began to sob again. “Oh, Kim, I don’t want to lose him to social services…I’ve lost Tom, I don’t want to lose Wyatt, too.”

Kim stood and hugged her again. “You won’t have to…”

“What?” Karen said, confused.

Kimberly fished into her coat pocket. “My…benefactor, Matthew Freeman, was a friend of Thomas. He wanted me to give you this.” Kimberly brought out a white, unmarked envelope.

“What’s this?” Karen asked, opening it slowly.

Kim said nothing.

“OH—OH—MY—GOD…” Karen exclaimed, her eyes wide open in shock, her hands shaking as she held the contents in her hand. “THIS—IS THIS REAL?”

Kimberly nodded. “It should be enough for you and Wyatt until he’s old enough to go to school. Hopefully by then you’ll have a job and be able to—”

Kimberly was interrupted as Karen hugged her, crying. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It’s more than enough! Oh, I’ll be able to send him to a good school, I’ll be able to keep him…oh, God, Kim, thank you! A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS! THANK YOU!!!”

Karen cried out for a few more minutes.

By the time Kimberly left, she was able to manage a weak smile. The limousine was waiting for her outside. “Is she okay?” Matthew asked as she got in.

“She will be…thanks to you, Master.” Kimberly replied.

“Are YOU okay?” Matthew asked.

“I am…” Kimberly smiled, “thanks to you as well, Master.”

They pulled out into the street and headed for the airport. Then the tinted window that separated their section of the limousine from the ones up front rolled down.

“Master?” Angel said as the window opened.

“Yes, Angel?” Matthew asked.

“Sorry, Master. There is a phone call for you. It’s Sharon.”

“Oh, thank you,” Matthew said, picking up the gold-plated receiver. “Hello?”

“Master!” came the excited voice on the other line. “I just called to tell you that Mister Winters has moved up your Ascension ritual to this Saturday, five days from now. He wanted me to call you to also inform you that it will be performed at San Carenza…if that would be okay with you? He stressed it would be important to hold it there since Azrael’s residual spirit is probably strongest there.”

Matthew raised an eyebrow. “Sure,” he answered, “San Carenza will be fine.”

“Perfect,” Sharon said happily. “I’ll call you again for further details tomorrow afternoon.”

“That will do fine,” Matthew said.

He put down the receiver. Kimberly and Helen looked at him with concern. He smiled to reassure them he was fine, then he spoke slowly, “It’s almost time.”

* * *

Meanwhile

Legends, Incorporated Main Office, Los Angeles, California

“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand this…” the exasperated man said.

The woman across the table, a woman named Delilah La Rocque, smiled, and shrugged. “It’s simple, Mister Robbins,” she said matter-of-factly, “we’re taking over.”

“But…you can’t…” Gary Robbins said, unable to reconcile this turn of events.

“I’m afraid you have little choice, Mister Robbins,” Delilah said. “As you are aware, Vincent Lancaster’s contract with us still stands, and it expresses explicitly that Legends, Incorporated is now owned by the Freedom Corporation. Unfortunately, we at Freedom Corp. don’t see the need for your services as CEO of Legends, Inc. From here on, our people will be managing Legends, Inc. ourselves.”

“But…” Gary stuttered, “why would our shareholders agree to this?”

“No buts, Mister Ribbons,” Delilah said, plainly. “It’s done. Now please don’t make this any more difficult than it already is. Pack your things.”

Gary Robbins hung his head low and nodded. Delilah smiled and sauntered out of the office. She took out her cellphone and dialed. “Hello?” she said as the man on the other line answered. “Yes…” she said, “it’s done.”

* * *

Meanwhile

FBI Field Office – Los Angeles, California

“Detective Faraday?” the man said as he knocked on the door.

Rachel Faraday looked up from her desk, gently nudging away the strands of her auburn hair from her face. “Yes?”

“The file you requested is here.”

“Excellent; leave it here,” she said, fixing her rimless glasses and looking back down at the report on her desk. The man quietly placed the file on her table and left immediately.

Rachel absentmindedly rubbed the sides of her head.

“You alright?” came another voice, and Rachel once again looked up to see her partner, Agent Richard Boone, standing in the doorway.

“Yeah, yeah,” she replied, stretching, “just overworked.”

“What’s that?” he said, making a gesture towards the file she was reading.

Rachel picked up the file folder and raised it up so he could see. On the surface of the red file folder were the words ‘FREEDOM CORPORATION.’ Richard chuckled. “Still can’t get anything on it, hmmm?”

Rachel shook her head. “It’s just so frustrating,” she said angrily, tossing the file onto her desk, “I mean that god damn company has been increasing its revenues by a steady 5% every single year since 1997…it currently owns three shipping lines that deal with petroleum, it has major contracts with multiple power companies, it partially owns most major banks and credit card companies in the United States, the United Kingdom and France, and it has just dipped its hands into the entertainment industry. I got a call this morning that it has just executed a hostile takeover of Legends, Incorporated in Los Angeles.”

“That is odd.”

“They’ve got to be doing something illegal, Richard. The damn thing started out as a god damn telecommunications company, and now it’s worth over eighty-eight BILLION dollars?! There’s something wrong here, Richard, I just know it.”

Richard nodded. “Did you get a report on the CEO yet? I heard that he’s a hard man to track down.”

“How do you know it’s a man?” Rachel quipped.

Richard chuckled. “Fine, do you know anything about him or her?”

Rachel’s smile faded quickly. “Nothing…whoever he or she is, the bloody genius has covered his or her tracks so well it’s near impossible to rifle through the paper trail. The one thing we do know…is that the initials ‘M.F.’ keep popping up.”

“Well, let me know if you need any help, Rachel.”

“Thanks. I could use a hand with this one, though,” she said, standing up and picking up the file folder that was just dropped off.

“What’s this?” Richard asked as he took the file from her.

“Freedom Corporation’s new executive…Delilah La Rocque, formerly a resident of Nice, France and the owner of a small café in the same city.”

“Interesting…not your typical high-powered executive, is she?”

“No,” Rachel said, smiling. “Overnight success from quiet café owner to top executive? If something illegal IS going on at Freedom Corporation, then she might know about it.”

Richard nodded. “All right, I’ll get a couple of field guys on her.”

“Thanks, Rich.” Rachel sat back down at her desk.

“You aren’t going home yet?” Richard asked.

“No, have some stuff to work out here.”

“You should really get some rest, Rachel. You look awful.”

Rachel shot him a look. “Aren’t you going to be late? You know your wife will kill you if you are, you haven’t seen her in two days.”

“Oh, shit, you’re right!” Richard said, checking his watch. “DON’T OVERWORK! Have some damn fun once in a while, Rachel!” he called out as he sprinted for the elevator, placing the file he held in his suitcase. Rachel chuckled as she watched him make a run for the elevator.

She wondered if Richard was right. Maybe she did work too much. Rachel decided it didn’t matter. She had no husband to go home to, anyway. Taking a deep breath, she stretched a bit and poured herself another cup of coffee. She looked out the window. It was nearing Christmas…another holiday season to spend alone. She sighed, wondering if this was how it was going to be for the rest of her life. She had always been married to her work. Rachel took another sip of her coffee, then her eyes traveled back to the file on her desk.

“Time to get back to work,” she said to herself, putting down the cup and picking up the file.