The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Audition

Synopsis: Bree’s sister Michelle gets involved

Part 2

“You won’t go out, dressed like that, will you?” Michelle asked her sister. Bree looked down at herself. “Do I have any stains on my clothes?” Michelle rolled her eyes. “Bree, you look like a trailer park slut!” The young girl looked at her questioningly. Michelle sighed. “You tell her, mom.” Mrs. Svenson turned towards the kitchen table, where Michelle was sitting. Since she had arrived from college two days ago, she had been criticizing her sister’s dressing style. “What’s wrong with dressing a bit sexy? Bree is a young girl.” She looked her older daughter over from head to toe. “Not every one likes to dress like an old maid, you know.” Michelle couldn’t believe her ears. “Her breasts are almost falling out of her top, and she even doesn’t wear a bra. And her skirt barely covers her butt. Just because I don’t dress like a whore, doesn’t mean I’m a prude.”

“Watch your mouth, young lady,” Mrs. Svenson yelled at her and then turned to Bree, smiling. “You better hurry up, darling. Don’t let Coach Turner wait. And don’t worry, you look great.” Bree stuck her tongue out at Michelle and hopped out of the room, expressively wiggling her ass at her bitchin’ sister. Mrs. Svenson laughed out loud, when she saw this. “Now, now, now, Bree. Have mercy on her.” Then she turned to her other daughter, who sat there, open-mouthed. Michelle couldn’t believe, that her mother was on Bree’s side. She had always been strict about the way her daughters were supposed to dress. And now, she literally encouraged Bree to expose herself in public. “MOM...”

“You shut up and listen to me. Bree has worked hard to make it into the cheerleader squad. So it’s only natural, that she tries to be like the other girls there. And like Coach Turner says: It’s a good thing for young girls to explore and express themselves. And the family should support them. How about you show some tolerance and support towards your younger sister?” “I really would like to talk to her.” Michelle answered. “That’s the right way. Talk to Bree.” “I didn’t mean Bree. I meant Coach Turner.” Her mother grinned. “Well, in that case, you should talk to ‘HIM’". “WHAT? You mean a MAN is coaching the cheerleaders of Ivory High?” Michelle couldn’t believe, what she just heard. It was an unwritten law, that cheerleaders were to be trained by females.

“Why not? He does a great job. They have improved so much, they have won the local cheerleading competition and might even have a chance at the state’s championship next month. I admit, that I had been worried about the skimpy practice uniforms, but he explained, that it was much easier for him, to see how the girls move, and if they’re doing their routines right. He regularly hands out DVD’s to the parents, so they can check on the girls’ progress for themselves.” This was too much for Michelle. She stood up. “Where are you going?” her mother asked. “To see this male cheerleader coach.” “That’s a good idea,” her mother agreed, “talk to Coach Turner, he’ll explain everything to you.” “Unless he’s gay, he better does,” mumbled Michelle and was out of the house.

* * *

“1—2—3—4—Tell me, who we’re cheering for, 5—6—7—8—Who do we appreciate?—IVORY, IVORY!” Michelle heard through the door of the school’s gym. She was ready to storm in, but found the door locked. This raised her suspicion even higher, and she began banging at the door. “Open up! Immediately!” she yelled. When the door finally opened, she was faced with a middle aged man, dressed in a tracksuit. “Yes?” “I suppose, you’re Coach Turner?” “Indeed I am. And who do I have the pleasure to talk to?” he answered. “I’m Michelle Svenson, Bree’s sister, and I am not here, to have a pleasant conversation.” With that, she stormed by him and into the gym. What she saw inside, almost took her breath away. Hadn’t she known better, she would have thought to be at the set of a porn movie.

There, in the middle of the room, were standing eight of the most scantily clad young girls, she had ever seen. They seemed to be right out of a total pervert’s fantasy. The skimpy tops and tiny skirts of their joke of a cheerleader uniform did nothing to hide any of their body parts. Quite the contrary: they highlighted them, like they were advertising them. The girls would have looked more decent, if they had been nude. Bree noticed her sister. “Michelle,” she screamed, “what are you doing here?” Michelle’s voice was full of sarcasm, when she answered. “Not much, just checking out, why my sister suddenly has turned into a slut.” The girls giggled mindlessly. Bree blushed a deep shade of red. The whole situation was so embarrassing for her. Luckily Coach Turner helped her out.

“Now, now, young lady. You shouldn’t use such foul language in the presence of respectable high school girls.” Michelle spun around to face him. “I want to talk to you. NOW!” Gerald Turner led the angry young woman into his office. Before she could start blaming him again, he started to talk. “I have listened to you, now you listen to me. First, all the girls are here with their parents’ admission, second, the uniforms they are wearing are practice uniforms. I could let them wear a leotard for training, which by the way would show just as much skin, if this is your problem. But I want to have at least some idea, how the routines look, if they are wearing a cheerleader uniform. And finally and most importantly, I don’t like practice to be interrupted.”

Before Michelle could even react to this distortion of facts, Coach Turner continued. “I appreciate, that you care for your sister, so I won’t blame you for interrupting our practice, but I have to continue training. We have a real chance to win the state’s championship next month, but we still have a lot of hard work to do.” He reached into a drawer of his desk, pulled out two DVD’s and handed them to Michelle. “I was planning to pay your parents a visit this evening. Please take a look at these DVD’s. I am sure, they will dispel any doubts you might have. If not, I’ll be available the whole evening, and we can discuss any open questions you might have. Believe me, I care as much for Bree as you do.”

She sensed, she wouldn’t get any further at the moment. What else could she do, but accept his offer? Reluctantly, Michelle took the DVD’s and stood. “Don’t believe, I’ll let you off the hook that easy,” she threatened him. He smiled at her. “Later, we can talk about everything later. Promise.” With that, she was dismissed. She drove home right away, entered the house and walked up to the guest room, she lived in during her stay. Without hesitation, she threw in the first DVD. Watching the DVD’s over and over, especially the one labeled “Advanced”, she didn’t come out of the room, until she heard the doorbell ring late that evening. Coach Turner! Quickly she got out of her clothes and went to the wardrobe. Unfortunately she didn’t own anything real sexy.

Sighing somewhat in despair, she took a pair of scissors and her tightest jeans and began cutting the legs off, paying special attention to cut them high in the back. Since she had no tight fitting tops, she decided for a blouse, that she left completely unbuttoned. She tied it neatly just underneath her titties, so the garment would provide a nice amount of ample cleavage. She liked the way her large braless boobs jiggled, when she moved the slightest bit, her erect nipples standing proud and erect against the cloth. Turning around, Michelle checked her backside and was pleased to see that half of her ass-cheeks were spilling out of her modified jeans. It was a good thing, she had decided against panties. She wanted to make a good impression on Coach Turner, and her panties would have been visible from underneath her shorts.

* * *

Gerald Turner hummed contentedly, when he returned to his slut squad, as he had get used to call them. It had been a good idea to have several escape routes planned. He had DVD’s in stock for hopefully every occasion. The most important were the ‘information DVD’s’ he regularly made for the sluts’ parents, the dean and the rest of the staff at Ivory High. Their hidden messages were intended to inform the viewer, that nothing, absolutely nothing was unusual with regard to the cheerleader squad, that Coach Turner was a trustworthy man, that he was doing an extraordinary job, and that he deserved all the support he demanded.

For the parents and possible relatives alone, he had made a special DVD, that told them, that anything that happened within their home was completely normal, as long as he was present and involved. He had created this one, so he would be able to drop by at any time and use his teen-sluts without any precautions. This one would prove its value, for what he had planned for tonight. And then there were several ‘just-in-case’—DVD’s, he had created, should he come in contact with a hot mom, sister, girlfriend or any other female, he might be interested in. For bitchin’ Michelle he had modified the most hardcore version. The ‘Advanced’—DVD he had given her, would turn her into a completely lust-driven, submissive sex-slut, who would do anything to be dominated and abused.

* * *

Mrs. Svenson smiled, when she saw her older daughter coming down the stairs, dressed in a nice pair of cut-offs and a beautiful white blouse, that she wore tied just underneath her titties. Finally she seemed to have developed some taste in clothing. As long as she could remember, Mrs. Svenson had always appreciated to see her beautiful daughters dressed in something sexy. ‘If you got it, flaunt it,’ she always said, and her daughters had got a lot. She was just about to introduce Michelle to the coach, when the college girl literally ran to him. “Coach Turner,” she beamed, swaying her upper body with her hands clasped behind her back. She felt giddy like a schoolgirl, when she noticed his eyes shooting directly to her cleavage. He obviously liked, what he saw.

Bree entered the den together with her father, wearing a micro skirt and a completely transparent top. She had bought the outfit this afternoon, wanting to look at her best for Coach Turner. Gerald shook hands with Mr. Svenson. “Paul, how you’re doing?” “Fine,” Bree’s and Michelle’s father answered, completely oblivious to the fact, that the Coach was ogling his teenage daughter from tits to toe. “I got a raise, actually, and I’d be happy, if you let me raise my monthly donation for the cheerleader’s fund.” “You’re welcome,” Gerald Turner answered, pinching Bree’s ass, which brought a yelp and a giggle from the young blonde. “So how’s my little cutie pie doing,” her father asked, not caring at all, that Coach Turner was groping his baby girl. “She’s a great addition to the squad,” Gerald confirmed, giving Bree’s ass another pinch.

Michelle stood there, watching the whole scene. She tried to remember, why she had been so bothered this morning, when she finally realized, that what bothered her most was the fact, that her sister was getting all the attention from Coach Turner. She had just decided to do something about it, when her mother called from the living room. “Dinner’s ready!” They all went to the living room, with the girls clinging to Gerald’s sides, letting him feel up their young bodies, while they giggled all the time. They sat down at the large oak table, the girls at Coach Turner’s sides of course, while Mrs. Svenson, who had changed into a sexy fiery red French maid uniform, attended upon them. Gerald had no intention to ever fuck this woman, but he liked to see her very voluptuous form clad in the skimpiest of outfits, whenever he was around.

When she passed him, he slapped her bubble ass. “I can see, where your daughters have their looks from. Gloria, you’re a stunner. And your big ass and large hooters look particularly fetching in that tiny uniform you’re wearing.” Mrs. Svenson blushed deeply at his compliment. “That’s so nice of you, Coach Turner.” Gerald turned to her husband. “Paul, I hope you give her all the fucking she deserves. A hot slut like Gloria should have a cock in one of her holes at least once a day.” Mrs. Svenson giggled. “Don’t worry, I get my share.” “Sounds like someone’s in for a great ass-fuck tonight,” Coach Turner commented, and they all laughed at his joke. Gerald loved these evenings, playing around with his toys. He liked to remind himself of the incredible power, he held over everyone within his reach.

They had a nice dinner, talking about politics, sports and about Coach Turner of course. “Can you believe, that Michelle had been totally mad at you this morning?” Mrs. Svenson asked him. “MOM!” the college girl cried out. This was so embarrassing. Gerald turned to the young woman. “Really?” Michelle blushed a deep shade of red. “Well... mmh... yes I was, but I am not anymore,” she hurried to say. How could she be mad at a man, who had his hand in her lap, while she was pressing and rubbing her crotch against it. God, did it feel good! “And why?” he asked, while two of his fingers slipped underneath her cutoffs, exploring her slick, pulsating pussylips. “I thought... OH GOD YES...” Her breath came in short gasps, she was barely able to speak. “I thought you... nngghh... somehow turned my sister into a slut... aarrgghh.” Bree giggled. Like everybody else, she knew of course, what was going on under the table.

Only Michelle was too consumed by the pleasure between her legs, to notice that her whole family was grinning at her desperate attempt to keep up her countenance. Once again, they could see what an expert Coach Turner was in his job. Gerald himself just loved playing these wicked games. His entire hand was wet with Michelle’s juices, while she helplessly tried to hump against it, to apply more pressure. Gerald turned to Bree. “Why don’t you tell your sister, what I did to you.” “You turned me into your completely submissive slut, who you fuck and use, however you like,” Bree answered happily. Gerald leaned over to Michelle. “Did you hear that? You were right. I turned your teen-aged sister into a complete whore.” “NNNGGGHH... AAAAHHHH...” Coach Turner’s middle finger had reached her clit, circling it, applying pressure to it, pinching it.

“You don’t seem to be bothered anymore?” “N-N-NO...” “So, I presume, it’s okay with you, that your sister is my little whore?” Michelle’s hands were balled into fists, while she shamelessly humped Coach Turner’s hands. “Yessss!” Mrs. Svenson gave her husband a knowing smile. They had been quite alarmed about Michelle’s strange behavior. Luckily Gloria had come up with the idea to invite Coach Turner for dinner, so he could help them with their older daughter. They had shown him a photograph of her in a bikini, and he had instantly agreed to help out. He was such a great man. “Do you know, what I think,” Gerald told the college girl, “I think you even like the idea, that your sister is a dirty little slut.” “Yessss... like...” was all Michelle could get out.

“You’d even love to be a little whore yourself, wouldn’t you,” Gerald hissed into her ear, pinching her clit hard. Michelle screamed out loud. “YES! YES! A WHORE!” Paul and Gloria sighed in relief. It had just taken some explanation and a little encouragement from Coach Turner, so that she was seeing things the right way. They looked lovingly at their beautiful daughters. They were so proud of them. One sat open-mouthed, rubbing herself against Coach Turner’s hand, while the other sat with wide-spread legs, furiously rubbing her shaved twat under her skirt with one hand, her other being busy roaming over her chest, rubbing and squeezing her big boobies. All that talking about being a slut and a whore had Bree made so hot, she couldn’t help but frig her cunt.

“Show me,” Coach Turner ordered, “Show me, you want to be my dirty little whore, my cheap fucking slut and obedient slave and cum for me... NOW!” Michelle stopped all movement and screamed at the top of her lungs, when she began coming all over Gerald’s hand. Her parents and Bree watched in amazement, that bitchin’ Michelle would be able to come so hard... and so many times. It seemed, she would never stop coming. It took minutes, until Michelle finally started to calm down and breath more smoothly. When Coach Turner withdrew his arm from underneath the table and showed his glistening hand at the family, they all applauded. Once again, he had done a great job. He was the best thing, that ever had happened to Ivory High. Gerald reached over and dried his hand in Gloria’s hair, his free hand giving one of her tits an affirmative squeeze. “You raised some great sluts, Gloria. Not surprisingly, though, with such a hot mother.” Mrs. Svenson lowered her eyes. Coach Turner was such a sweet-talker.

“Anything for desert,” Gerald asked and chuckled, when he saw his teen-sluts arch their backs and spread their legs for him. He patted their heads. “Later, my eager fuckbunnies. We have the whole night for that kind of desert.” They had a wonderful tasting Italian desert, called Tiramisu, while they chatted about the latest gossip. The Svenson family happily agreed, when Coach Turner asked, if he could stay for the night, since he had some things to discuss with the girls. Paul and Gloria insisted, he’d use the master bedroom. They would sleep on the couch in the living room. While Michelle and Bree went upstairs to do some preparations, Gerald took Paul to the side. “If I were you, I’d fuck Gloria’s ass, while she’s bent over the sink, doing the dishes. Who says housework shouldn’t be satisfying?” Paul patted Gerald’s shoulder, promising he would and sent him off to his daughters. “Don’t keep them waiting. Young girls tend to be so impatient these days.”

* * *

It was a long night for Gerald Turner and his whores. The need for coaching was high, especially for Michelle. Coach Turner used, what he called an ‘interactive learning program’ on Michelle. He utilized her only, when she used the correct words and terms and begged him to fuck her ‘steaming hot cunt’ or described, how she longed to have him ‘ram’ his ‘cock’ into her ‘butthole’, while he sunk his fingers into her ‘dangling titties’, using them like handles. Michelle hadn’t known, that she could be this wanton, until she was licking her sister’s ‘snatch’, while Coach Turner’s ‘dick’ was relentlessly ‘pistoning’ her ‘tight ass’, until he was pulling out to come all over her large ‘hooters’, only to have her ‘slut’ of a sister lick all that ‘goo’ off from her ‘fuckbags’. The college girl thanked him profusely, telling him, that she was his totally devoted whore and slave, whose only purpose in life was to serve him and be of use to him.

In between rounds of hot sex, they talked about her college girlfriends. Gerald made it quite clear, that he only would accept the most beautiful girls, whose parents would be rich enough to provide him with big money in exchange for all his efforts to turn their daughters into lust driven slut-slaves. Michelle happily agreed, that he should have all the girls, he would like to have and promised to make a list of all potential college whores she knew. After a short nap both girls woke him up with a slow, lingering blowjob, before he showered and left. Besides their basic programming, the Svenson elders would remember nothing, but having a nice evening with Coach Turner. Their next parents-DVD would of course contain a message, that explained, how moving out of college and becoming Coach Turner’s personal assistant and live-in maid, was the best, that could ever happen to Michelle.