The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Audition

Synopsis: Bree is eager to become a member of the cheerleader squad. Luckily for her, Coach Turner is prepared to help her in any way he can.

Story Codes: (mc/mf/md/)

Bree really wanted to make the squad. When he had given her the instructions-DVD on Friday, Coach Turner had made it quite clear, that he would expect a perfect performance on Monday. She had watched the DVD a thousand times and had practiced the whole weekend, only coming out of her room to eat. But now was the moment of truth. Nervously she put on the uniform, Coach Turner had laid out for her. First came the small, white thong. Bree was glad, she had shaved over the weekend. The skimpy garment fit perfectly, barely covering her pubic mound with the strap in the back running deep into her ass crack.

She wondered for a moment, why there was no bra, but then it dawned to her, that it would have peeked out from underneath the small top, that just came down to the bottom of her titties. Bree giggled. Three days ago, she would have never thought about her breasts as ‘titties’. Only sluts would do that. But now she could see, that there was no need to not call her body parts by their proper names. Next came the skirt. She pulled the waistline down to her hips, checking in the mirror if her ass crack was visible. As much as she liked the way, her midriff was bare from her tits to her hips, she found, that the hemline was rather long, covering almost half of her well-toned thighs.

However, if Coach Turner wanted her to wear this uniform, there obviously was nothing to worry about. ‘A good cheerleader always obeys the Coach.’ She put on her sport shoes and pinched her nipples, until they stood prominently against her top (certainly another reason for the lack of a bra). Picking up her pom-poms, she took a deep breath and knocked at the door to the classroom, where she knew Coach Turner would be waiting for her.

Gerald Turner was nervous. He always was, although there never had been any problems. Still, he never calmed down, until they stood in front of him, completely oblivious to what had happened to them over the weekend and eager to do his bidding. His cocked stirred, when he thought about the blonde hottie, which would come through the door at any moment. She would make a fine addition to his growing stable of fillies. The moment he had seen her, he had wanted her. He had not even to convince her to join the team. She had been all excited about it.

Bree fit his taste in girls perfectly. She had a very childlike face, big eyes, cute nose, sensual mouth, combined with the blooming body of a growing woman. From what he had seen so far, he guessed, she might have a set of firm B-cup or even small C-cup boobies. Yet, her most striking feature, her body part, that appealed to him most, was her bubble butt, which seemed to have the right amount of a little baby fat to it. And Gerald Turner loved nothing more than a cute, well padded sweet teenage ass. “Come in!” he called, when he heard her knocking on the door.

Bree barely managed to look at him. She so much wanted to be a member of the team, and this was her one and only chance. She felt a bit better, when he smiled at her. “I see you’re already wearing the practice uniform. Did I chose the right size? Everything comfortable?” “Fits perfectly, Coach Turner,” she confirmed. “The panties, too?” he asked. “For sure, Sir,” the girl answered. “Would you mind, showing them to me?” he asked. “Of course not, Sir,” Bree answered. Her appearance had to be impeccable, so it was only natural, that the Coach wanted to check for himself. She raised the hem of her skirt to above her waist, so Coach Turner could easily inspect her.

“Nice,” he commented. “Judging from your looks, you’ll make a fine addition to the squad. You’re a pretty one.” Bree blushed at his nice compliment. “Thank you, Sir.” Gerald was amused to see her lower her eyes demurely and her face turn red. When she even curtsied, he almost creamed his pants. Those shy cuties were the best. “But to be a cheerleader, it takes much more than just good looks. You know that, do you?” “Yes Coach Turner.” “Now turn around and bend forward a bit... No, no, keep that skirt raised.” Of course. Silly her. He only had seen the front, and he also needed to check, how her panties fit in her back.

What a perfect ass! The little slut didn’t know it yet, but her bubble butt just was made for getting spanked and getting fucked. Well ,she soon would learn. “Being a real good cheerleader means to have the right attitude,” Gerald continued. “You need to know the right moves... By the way, how about you wiggle that cute butt at me...” Bree took to her task like a girl possessed. She began moving her ass, alternating between shaking it from side to side and moving it in circles in her best Shakira imitation. “That’s nice,” Gerald commented, trying hard, not to sound too excited. “I can see, that you’ve watched the DVD very intensely.” Bree looked back at him over her shoulder, while she kept moving her butt. “About a thousand times, Sir. I just had to see it over and over.”

He was sure, that she had, as to watch the DVD repeatedly was the primal of the many subliminal instructions, that were hidden behind all the text, music and videos. “You seem very enthusiastic, Bree. That’s good, because I expect my girls, to put their heart and soul into everything they are doing.” “I will, Coach Turner, I promise.” “You’re doing great so far, now come here in front of my desk and show me how you move. I guess, it would be best, if you take of your skirt completely. That way, I can see, the coordination of your arms and legs.” That made sense to Bree. Her skirt went off, and she stood in just her thong and her ridiculous small top in front of the Coach, completely unaware of his hungry stare.

“Now dance for me, little one,” he ordered the girl and Bree began to move, shaking and wiggling her sexy body, like she had learnt from the DVD. She was completely oblivious of the fact, that she didn’t dance like a cheerleader but much more like a stripper, who wanted to show off all her assets to the audience. There even was one routine, where she ended up sitting on her butt with obscenely widespread legs and then moved her hips in an imaginary fucking motion. “Bree,” Gerald addressed her, “are you wearing a bra? You’re not supposed to wear one, you know that.” “Yes, Sir I know and no Sir,” she answered, “I don’t wear one.”

“Hm, I can hardly see your tits moving. Lift your top, so I can see for myself.” Bree jumped to her feet, happy to show her firm tits to the Coach. She grabbed the hem of her top and raised it to bare her boobs at him. “See!” she said, smiling. “Indeed, I do. You seem to be very proud of your titties. And why not, they are very nice. Perfect cheerleader tits, full yet firm.” Bree beamed with joy to have perfect cheerleader titties. She jiggled them for Coach Turner, so he could clearly see, how firm they really were.

All this dancing and strutting her stuff was getting her somewhat hot. She knew, she shouldn’t have these feelings, but shaking her butt and titties at Coach Turner was turning her on. She could feel her nipples harden and even a little tingle down there. She knew of course, that this couldn’t be. She was just very excited to perform her routines in front of Coach Turner. If he saw her commitment, it would probably bring her one step closer to making the squad. “What about your butt. Is it just as firm?” “I guess so, Coach Turner. Although I think, it’s a little bit too bubbly. See...” With that, she turned around and arched her back.

This was better, than Gerald had ever expected. Completely unaware of what she was doing, she thrust out that gorgeous ass. This was like waving a red flag at the bull. Gerald had to swallow hard, before he spoke. “Really, I can’t see anything wrong with it. Come a bit closer, so I can cope a feel.” “Okey-dokey Sir,” she giggled and hopped to his desk, halfway sitting on it. Bree wasn’t the kind of girl, who usually giggled. But she felt all giddy and light-headed. She felt great at thrusting her nearly naked ass practically into the Coach’s face. When she felt his hand on her right butt cheek, she felt even more excitement.

The Coach began kneading her cheek with his fingers. “Feels just right. I’d say, this is a great ass. Round and firm, exactly as a cheerleader’s ass is supposed to be.” Bree shook as much from Coach Turners groping as from his praise. “You’re really desperate to become a member of the team, aren’t you Bree?” “Yessss, Sir,” she whimpered, pushing her ass into his groping hand. Gerald was pleased, when he smelled her arousal. The little slut must be pissing cunt juices by now. Without warning, his hand left her butt-cheek and reached between her legs, cupping her pubic mound from behind. “What is this? You’re soaking wet!” he stated, feigning surprise.

Bree moaned helplessly, when she felt the Coach’s hand on her most private parts. “Oh God, Sir, please. I’m so sorry. It’s just, I am so excited about this whole cheerleader thing...” “There’s no need to be sorry,” he comforted her, chuckling to himself, when he noticed her unconsciously humping his hand. “You know, it’s a pretty common problem among girls, who truly are dedicated to cheerleading. The sexy dance routines, the sexy clothing and not to forget the knowledge, that they are performing in front of men, who watch them shake their boobies and butts at them, get them so excited, they get horny.”

Bree was relieved, that Coach Turner wasn’t mad at her. And what he said, made sense to the young girl, although, she feared, that her horniness might interfere with her cheerleading. She was so hot, that she was unable to concentrate on her next moves. She simply couldn’t form one straight thought. “Although I’m nearly convinced to let you be a member of the squad, I need to see a little bit more of you. Before we continue, however, you have to calm down.” Hearing, that she nearly had achieved her goal, didn’t help Bree at all. Try as she might, to cool down, the sexual tension remained. “I swear, I’m trying, Coach Turner, it just doesn’t work,” the young girl frantically complained.

Gerald grinned. The DVD obviously had worked perfectly once again. First, she was horny as hell and couldn’t just ‘will’ herself down, second she felt bad, because he had ordered her to calm down, and she was unable to follow his command. ‘A good cheerleader always obeys the Coach,’ was one basic rule, deeply implanted inside her subconsciousness. It made his suggestions more ‘convincing’ and was practical for direct input. “I might be able to help you, Bree.” Her face lit up. “But you might not like it.” “I will, Coach, I promise... anything you say.” “You want to continue your try-out, do you?” “Of course, Sir!” “But you can’t, because you are horny as hell.” Yessss, Sir.” “I guess, that leaves us with only one option. I will fuck you.”

Coach Turner’s logic was flawless. Of course! If he’d fuck her, she would get rid of all the tension, so she could continue her try-out. Feelings of gratefulness for Coach Turner filled her heart. “Would you really? I mean...” “Of course I will. The relationship between Coach and cheerleader is not a one way road. I expect from you to follow my orders and do, what you are told, and I will support you in any way I can, to make it as easy as possible to you.” Bree gave him a warm smile. “I would be so glad, if you help me,” she whispered, while she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her thong.

“Whoa, not so fast. To make sure, you get the fucking you need, you first have to make my cock real hard. How else would I be able to do a thorough job.” Gerald stood up and let his pants fall to the ground. “Come on, hop onto the desk and blow, until I’m ready to help you.” It didn’t even dawn to Bree, that his stiff cock already was more than ready to fuck her. Gerald always liked to start with a blowjob. He loved to see his dick disappear into a cute teenager’s mouth. And the way they looked up at him, checking if they were doing right, while he used them like common street-whores.

The girl climbed atop his desk and went down on all fours. She looked at the cock in front of her and wondered, how it ever would fit into her mouth. Yet, she was determined to become a member of the squad, so she was desperate for Coach Turner to help her. Slowly she opened her lips and moved her face forward. Coach Turner was kind enough, to help her, moving one hand behind her head, pushing it forward. “That feels good, Bree,” he told her, “now lick the underside, while you gently suck on it. Do it nice and slow. Enjoy the taste of it. Although most girls won’t admit it, it’s common knowledge, that girls love to go down on a man like this. Why else would a girl’s mouth and a man’s dick be such a perfect fit?”

‘The Coach is always right.’ In Bree’s overheated state, the subliminals worked so smoothly, that the smallest of Gerald’s suggestions easily sank into the girl’s brain. When he fucked them for the first time, it was the best moment, to mold the girls to his liking. They would absorb anything up to a point, where he was able to completely overwrite their personality and replace it with the one, he was most comfortable with. And of course he liked his girls to be completely submissive sluts, who would do anything for the privilege of being used by him, for whatever perverted act he had in mind.

Bree was overwhelmed with feelings. She wasn’t a virgin, but she had never sucked on a cock before, thinking it was gross. Now, she realized, that she loved the taste of it, just as much as the way it filled her mouth so nicely. She was made for sucking dick, she knew that now. Almost reluctantly, she let it slip out of her mouth, when Coach Turner told her, he was ready to fuck her now. “You’re a natural cocksucker, sucking me like a real slut, but this is about helping you to cool down your little cunt.” Bree thought, she was no slut, but the way he said it, it sounded somewhat positive. A slut! She giggled. She liked the sound of it. She was a little cocksucking slut.

Coach Turner helped her off his desk and laid down himself. Then he told her she should straddle him, which she did with enthusiasm. She grabbed his full erect dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. The moment, it entered her dripping cunt, she let out a low moan. She couldn’t get the whole length into her fast enough. “Oh Coach, that feels so good.” “You really need this, don’t you?” “Oh God, yes!” “I told you, girls love sucking cock. I bet, after you blew my dick, you’re even more aroused than before.” Nothing could be more true. Sucking cock had made her really hot. She was tight down there, and she could feel the Coach’s cock stretching her. Slowly she began to move herself up and down on it.

Bree hadn’t known, she could be this wanton, but although she hadn’t come yet, this already was the best sex, she ever had. She bent forward and rained kisses on his face, before he grabbed her face and pressed his lips on hers, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. However, when he began pounding into her, the pleasure was too much for the girl. She raised her upper body and let out a scream. “Yes,” he encouraged her, “let it all out. Show me, what a horny little minx you are!” He punctuated his order by hammering harder and faster into her, while giving her ass some solid smacks.

Bree was like in a trance. Never known pleasure exploded like fireworks in every fiber of her body. Even when the coach was spanking her arse, the pain only added to her arousal. She wondered, how such a painful spanking could be so incredibly erotic. She was frantically fucking herself on him, wanting to drive his cock into the deepest depths of her cunt. “That’s right, fuck me, my little, slutty cheerleader whore!” Gerald encouraged her, punctuating each dirty word with an extra sharp slap. She had one of the best asses, he had ever laid his hands on. She would make a great addition to the squad, that he knew for sure. And to think, that he yet had to fuck her butt!

Gerald slapped her one final time and ordered her off of him. “Lie down on your back and spread wide. I wanna fuck you missionary style, ‘cause I wanna play with your titties.” Bree hasted to comply, positioning her back on a nearby chair and then spreading extremely wide, her glistening cunt inviting him in for further use. He rammed into her in one hard shove. “There is one hole, that needs my attention, too. To finish you off, you will bend over your desk and raise that big bubble butt in the air.” Her ass? Coach Turner wanted to fuck her ass? The thought thrilled Bree somehow, but she was a virgin there, and she feared, it might hurt terribly. “Please, Coach. I never had a cock back in there...” she pleaded half heartedly.

“Just shut up, slut. You will do, what you’re told,” he grunted. Bree knew she would obey, because ‘A good cheerleader always obeys the Coach.’ Seeing her struggle, Gerald decided to ‘help’ her a bit. “Do you trust me, Bree?” “Of course, Sir.” ‘A good cheerleader always trusts the Coach.’ Gerald didn’t stop, pounding vigorously, while he continued to mold her. “Then you will bend over, when I tell you to and thrust that ass in the air. I’ve already fucked your mouth and your cunt, and you still haven’t come yet. You’re such an oversexed slut, I have to do a completely thorough job, to get all that tension out of you. And believe me, you’re not the first dirty little girl I fuck. In know better than you, what you need.”

Of course she trusted Coach Turner completely, so Bree was eager to learn more. “Sex-crazy sluts like you need more, than just to have their mouths or cunts stuffed with cock. It pleases them, of course, especially if it’s done the right way, which means, that it takes a dominant man to fuck their holes hard and relentlessly. But what gets you off most, is getting used by a real man, who does with you, whatever he likes. To demurely submit yourself to a male, who selfishly uses your body, not caring the slightest bit about your needs, is what really gets you off. Think about it: Is there anything you wouldn’t do, to make sure I’m satisfied with you.”

Bree shuddered, when she realized, how right Coach Turner was. Her own pleasure meant nothing to her. It was all about him. She was a toy for him, a sexual plaything to be taken, however he desired. “Of course not, Sir. I want you to draw pleasure from the use of my body.” “And you know, why that is?” “No Sir.” “It’s because you are a submissive little slut, who only feels good and whole, when she provides the male, who uses her, with the most pleasure, she can, no matter how much humiliation, discomfort or even pain it means for her.” Now she understood. Bree was so happy, that Coach Turner had explained these things to her. “Is that clear, little one?” “Oh yes, Coach Turner, thank you so much.”

“So what will my little whore do, when I tell her?” he asked her, while pinching and twisting her painfully erect nipples. She smiled at him. “I will... ouch... nngghh, bend over my desk and raise... oh yes please, pinch my nipples harder... and raise my big bubble butt to let you fuck my virgin ass...” She thought for a moment, then continued, “... to let you fuck my big , virgin, slutty teen-whore ass.” She was so proud of herself, when she saw Coach Turner smile at her statement. Gerald grinned. So far, her transformation was complete. “You bet I will. And I will start right now,” he said, pulling out of her. “Get up, slut and bend over. Raise that butt and beg me to rape your virgin ass.”

Immediately, Bree moved her ass to her desk and bent at her waist. She shivered in anticipation, when she saw and felt Coach Turner cope some of her cunt-juices in his hand to lubricate his cock. He placed the tip of his dick at her backdoor and smacked her ass. “Now relax.” And then he slowly worked his dick into her. She was very tight, and she whimpered, when he slowly but steadily forced himself into her. When he was all the way in, he rested for a while, so she would get used to the intruder. It was actually her, who began to fuck him, pushing her ass backwards as if to encourage him. “Please Sir, fuck my ass now. I so much want to be your teenage anal-whore.”

Gerald was impressed. She was very responsive to his programming, so he gladly fulfilled her wish. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed, he began to move back and forth inside her glorious butt. Soon he was pounding her with vigor, enjoying her whimpers, screams and yelps, while she passed through all kind of feelings, from pain to pleasure. While he pounded away in Bree’s ass, he alternated between smacking the globes of her behind, reaching around her torso, to grab and maul her titties or grab her hair and yank her head back into her neck, to grunt obscenities into her ear.

Bree was very good at fucking him back and massaging his cock with her ass-muscles, while she told him between incoherent guttural sounds, how much she loved to be his submissive cheerleader slut and how happy she was, that she was a horny whore for him, who would do anything for his pleasure. She was indeed so good, that Gerald felt, he was about to explode much sooner, than he had planned. He rammed deep into her and let her ass-muscles contract around his cock, while he told her, what a great whore she was for him, and how pleased he was, to add such a hot little slut to his squad.

Bree nearly fainted, when she heard, that she had made the team. She came harder, than she ever had, and she felt her juices run down the inside of her legs. “I think you even deserve a reward for your great performance,” he informed her. “Only the best little sluts, who service their masters to perfection, get the reward, you’re about to get.” Bree glowed with joy and pride, that she was such a great slut for her master Coach Turner. “What is it, Sir? Please tell me...” she pleaded like a little child. Gerald slowly pulled out of her tight ass. “Turn around and kneel down in front of me, Bree,” he ordered.

She eagerly did, reveling in the fact, that she was once again face to face with the cock, that had brought her so much pleasure. “You are allowed to wank me off all over your face and boobs and mark yourself as mine. Take some into your hot mouth and let the rest run down your body, before you scoop it up to feed yourself with it. Bree couldn’t believe her luck. Not only was she a member of the team now, she also had the privilege to shower her face and tits with Coach Turner’s cum. She feverishly worked his dick, until her reward exploded all over her face and tits, coming in multiple orgasms as splash after splash hit her burning body. Satisfied, Gerald watched, as his newest slut began feeding his cum into her mouth, doing a very thorough job.

He had her put on her uniform again, but refused to let her wear her thong. He let her sit on his desk with spread legs and play with her cunt, while he gave her her final instructions. “From now on, you will always be without underwear, when you practice. You will also keep your sluttish personality hidden to everyone outside of the team. Only when it’s just me and the rest of the sluts, it’s okay to behave normally. At night you will masturbate, thinking about sex with me and the other cheerleader sluts.” Finally, he asked her, if she knew the true meaning of the bright white letters, that were written across the top of her uniform. “Sure, Sir. ‘I.H.S.’ stands for “Ivory High School”. Gerald grinned. “That’s what everybody thinks. It’s a secret, and only the members of the squad know the true meaning. It’s a permanent reminder of what you are. Bree knew it, too. She beamed with joy, when she answered: ‘I.H.S.’ stands for ‘Incredibly Horny Slut’, Sir.”