The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author note: Anyone who is under 18 or who is offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further. The characters and events depicted herein are fictional. As always, I’d appreciate any feedback possible to help me potentially improve any future stories, be it positive or negative. I’ve been encouraged and motivated by the positive feedback so far, but also welcome any and all negative feedback. Also any suggestions are more than welcome too. Feedback can be sent to the listed email address when you click on my author name tab. Thank you and enjoy.

A Chance Encounter

Part 2

For the next day at work Kasha was all I could think about. Her soft European-accented voice seemed to echo in my ears and images of her topless and looking down at me flashed in my mind. She’d started to grow on me and I no longer seemed to mind feeling like her toy. Regardless of my attitude though, I knew I wouldn’t be able to struggle against her anymore anyway. The recurring thoughts of her didn’t torment me either but drifted extremely pleasantly through my mind, ever increasing my infatuation for her.

I luckily didn’t lose my job or my promotion after all. I’d told my boss that I had a family emergency, without going into detail, and assured him it wouldn’t happen again. Given that I’d been a hard working and honest employee up until now, I suppose they were willing to overlook this one infraction.

When I got home I was exhausted. I had woken up several times during the night so I wasn’t well rested. My mind kept flashing back to yesterday. It hardly seemed real. Maybe it was actually just a dream I thought. After all I am rather lonely and sleep deprived at present. Women like Kasha aren’t interested in guys like me, but could I really just have subconsciously conjured her up?

I flicked my bedroom TV on as I entered my bedroom, took off my tie, unbuttoned the top of my shirt and lay down on my bed, letting out an exhausted sigh. She really was something though I thought again. I remembered feeling so helpless and under her control and, for some reason, it was the most arousing thing I’d ever felt. Just thinking about it made me hard, but also frightened me at the same time. I was still unsure if I’d imagined it or dreamt it though, or if it really happened. The more I thought about it the more it seemed like unrealistic wishful thinking. That coupled with memories of yesterday being quite hazy really made me question myself. I was also unsure whether or not it being real would be something I welcomed or dreaded.

I rolled over to look at my bedside clock and noticed a note sitting in front of it. Sitting up and reading it my eyes widened—it said “Kasha” and was accompanied by a mobile phone number. As it clearly wasn’t my handwriting, all previous doubt I fostered instantly evaporated, it must’ve actually happened. I was suddenly gripped by fear. I knew what control this woman had wielded over me and how much trouble it got me into at work. Crunching the note up and nervously tossing it into my bedside wastepaper basket, I got up and went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Upon grabbing a glass from the cupboard I started to feel dizzy and found it hard to focus. I now felt compelled to call Kasha. I fought the compulsion and proceeded to fill my glass at the tap. Suddenly images of her tits began to fill my mind, seemingly swaying in front of my eyes. I became reminded that she had told me to call her and her swaying tits seemed to be forcing me to obey.

Without realizing it I was back in my bedroom retrieving and unfolding the note from Kasha. I robotically walked out to the phone and proceeded to dial the number in front of me. My throat felt dry, it didn’t feel as if I could talk. After an extended ring she answered with a “Yes?". I instantly felt light headed, everything came back to me and I wondered how it was that I ever thought this was just a dream.

“Oh, I... I...” was all I could manage to say.

“John? You really are pathetic, you can’t even greet me properly. Stay at home, I’ll be at your place shortly. Make sure you’re out the front to let me in” she said, hanging up the phone before I could reply.

I swallowed hard and stood there for several seconds before returning the phone to its receiver. I sat down, burying my face in my hands. This is it I thought, my life as I know it is over. I knew that giving in to Kasha was going to cost me my job and my freedom, yet I was completely spellbound by her. I noticed I was already a little hard just from talking to her on the phone.

I got up and dragged myself out to the front of the building somewhat mindlessly, as if I wasn’t even in control of my actions. Sure enough Kasha showed up quite quickly. She greeted me rather coldly as I unlocked the front door and then proceeded to walk ahead of me up the single flight of stairs to my apartment. She stopped at my door and waited for me to catch up and let her in. I noticed a devilish smile on her face as I inserted the key into the lock.

Once inside I closed the door behind me and turned to face Kasha with the aim of confronting her in a serious manner. This time she was wearing an overcoat which revealed no clues about her curvy figure and firm, large tits. This will make it a lot easier to concentrate and deliver what I want to say I thought. She was facing the other way, looking around the apartment from what I could gather, but I began to talk nonetheless. “Kasha, I need to talk to you. This cannot...” I dictated in a deep and confident tone but lost my train of thought for a second as she turned around and met my gaze, raising her eyebrows in interest. I gulped and continued, albeit not as confidently, “This can’t go on, Kasha. I’m in too much trouble at work already. I think it’d be better if...”

I was cut off again by her stepping up close to me and pressing her open hand against my crotch. Clearly she’d picked up on my sudden drop of fortitude. “Wow you’re quite excited. Your pants must be rather uncomfortable in your present state” she said as a giggle escaped her lips. “Now what did you want to say?” she asked, edging slightly closer, holding my gaze and continually rubbing my cock through my pants. “Mmm?”

“I... I was just... You’ve...You really need to go” I managed to say. I was unable to move, barely able to think and was immensely aroused. I felt so helpless, but in the back of my mind I knew this couldn’t keep happening.

“Is that so?” she replied, clearly not taking me seriously. “You don’t sound very sure of yourself” she playfully proposed, now undoing my trousers.

“No!” I exclaimed, pushing her away slightly, not fully understanding myself where the sudden burst of resolve had come from. “Please just leave.” Kasha looked shocked. Apparently she hadn’t counted on my resistance.

“I’m surprised. I guess you’re not quite as pathetic as I’d thought” she remarked, beginning to undo her overcoat.

“I’m not pathetic at all. Now please just leave” I demanded, putting on a fairly convincing feigned appearance of confidence.

“Oh no, you are pathetic, I just thought you were already broken. Don’t worry, you’ll worship me in time” she said, finally undoing and removing her overcoat to reveal an extremely skimpy bikini-like top that barely contained her massive tits, and a regular pair of tight jeans.

She untied her top at the back and let it slide off her body and fall to the floor on its own. I instantly and automatically fell to my knees. My eyes locked in an expressionless gaze. Kasha laughed out loud and I noticed the way it made her tits bounce slightly. “See how pathetic you are now? Even your own mind betrays you. I’ll just have to take you deeper so we don’t have another relapse of free will, won’t I?”

My mouth opened slightly as if to reply but nothing came out. I just knelt there, mouth agape, staring. “Look at you. You can’t even talk.” She extended a hand and stroked my face, “but that’s ok. All you need to do is stare, relax, and absorb my words. Understand?” I nodded slightly, again prompting her to laugh in response.

“Follow my motions” she cooed and began to sway from side to side. I obediently began to sway also. “Relax, John. Just relax and go deeper and deeper for me.” I felt as if my brain was turning to mush inside my head. “I want you to picture a staircase in your mind, a staircase like the one in your building. You’re standing at the top of the staircase looking down and you can see my perfect breasts at the bottom. You need to get to the bottom step and then fall into my breasts. That’s the only thing that matters to you right now. But you can’t move down the stairs too fast, John, you have to take them slowly or you might fall.

The staircase became vivid in front of me. All other surroundings were black except the staircase and Kasha’s amazing, mesmerizing tits at the bottom. I was looking down the stairs eagerly awaiting the instruction to proceed downward. I’ve got to be careful and take the stairs slowly I thought.

“As you descend, John, each step will trigger an increasing wave of erotic pleasure that will carry you deeper and deeper into this wonderful hypnotic trance and will make you more and more submissive to me. Stop on the last step and tell me, by addressing me as Mistress, when you’re there.” I stood there with fervent anticipation. “Begin your journey into submission” she declared and I took a step downwards, eyes remaining focused on Kasha’s tits at the bottom. My mind spun a little as I brought my second foot down and redistributed my weight to it. That must be why I need to be careful I thought. A soothing sensual calm came over me and Kasha seemed more beautiful now somehow.

After regaining my balance and refocusing my mind I took another step, feeling the same sensation once more, a little more intensely. I let out a gentle moan as the wave of pleasure washed past and my mind returned to its previously relaxed and focused state. I felt like I was getting the hang of this now and began to take the stairs a little faster.

By the time I was nearing the bottom I’d begun breathing noticeably heavier and could not contain my moans. “I... uhhhh... I’m there... Mistress uhhh” I robotically stated, unaware of why I was even really saying anything at all since it seemed as if there was no one else around. At this point my mind was awash with ecstasy. I was unable to keep my mouth from hanging open or my eyes from rolling back. At the same time I felt incredibly helpless and submissive, but somehow in a good way. Obeying orders seemed so arousing now.

I heard Kasha’s voice echo in my mind, “How are you feeling?”

“Aaaaahhh” was all that escaped as I attempted to reply. I tried to focus and compose an answer but was cut off by laughter.

“That’s a good boy. You love this feeling I give you, don’t you? You love exchanging free will for mind-numbing pleasure, don’t you? That’s ok, you don’t have to answer. Just float in blissfulness, hun, and focus on my words. I want you to concentrate on my hypnotic breasts. As you stare you’ll realize that they represent something. They represent your complete submission to me. Do you understand?”

I almost didn’t realize I was even meant to answer; her words just drifted through my mind. After a short delay I replied “Yesss Mistressss.”

“You now also become aware that submitting yourself to me will allow your mind to float in that mind-numbing pleasure indefinitely as you continue to obey my commands. Now, take the last step and fall forward into my breasts, completely surrendering what’s left of your mind and will to me” she cooed.

I anxiously took a step and uncontrollably fell forward. I felt as if I fell through her tits and began a weightless, endless free fall, letting out a sigh as my whole body melted. Words seemed to pass through my mind beneath my conscious level of awareness. I felt incredible though. Nothing I’d ever felt before even remotely compared to this. Letting go of my mind was wonderful, submission never felt so natural. Trading away my free will also felt somehow liberating, as if I was emancipating myself from the burden of myself.

Suddenly my surroundings began to transition into focus and the blur of words floating through my mind started to become coherent. I realized I was on my knees with my face pressed against Kasha’s tits and my arms around her waist. “Open your eyes, slave” I heard and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up and noticed Kasha looking down at me. “Your reprogramming is complete, slave. Your mind and body now totally belong to me” she said. It made perfect sense, I knew it was true within me before the words had left her mouth.

I kept gazing into her eyes, unable to properly think for myself. As I stared I felt a renewed sense of purpose; a purpose that consisted solely of servitude. Nothing else in life mattered by comparison to fulfilling Kasha’s will. My job and promotion seemed unimportant, even my own general health and well being took a back seat to Kasha’s happiness.

“Go and get me a glass of the best wine you have here, slave, and bring the bottle out here too” Kasha ordered.

“Yes Mistress” I replied without hesitation. I relinquished my embrace of Kasha’s waist, rose to my feet and proceeded to the kitchen.

Upon returning with the wine I noticed she was laying on my couch naked and with her feet up. Kasha met my gaze as I approached and a devilish smile came over her face. “Give me the wine, then get on your knees again and lick my pussy, slave.”

I noticed each time she referred to me as ‘slave’ it made my cock twitch and sent a wave of sensual pleasure through my body making me tingle briefly all over. “Yes Mistress” I obediently replied then handed her the wine and got on my knees in front of the couch.

“Good boy” Kasha cooed as she moved her right leg over my head and rested it on my left shoulder, opening herself up and allowing me easier access. “Now get to it, slave” she instructed.

I put my hand up on her leg that was on my shoulder and she wrapped it around the back of my head, pulling my head closer towards her. I could smell her arousal and it drove me crazy. I began to kiss my way slowly up her other thigh. She moaned a moan sounding as if it carried a strong connotation of anticipation and frustration and pulled my head in with her leg. My mouth collided with her pussy and I instinctively stuck my tongue out and began licking and sucking.

“That’s the way, slave. If I wanted you to kiss my thigh I would’ve ordered you to. Understand? You don’t think for yourself anymore, you just obey!” she dictated. I uttered a response which was muffled and inaudible. She laughed briefly at my failed attempt to communicate a response and then relaxed her head back on the couch, running her free hand along the back of my head, ruffling my hair as I obediently pleasured her.

“Mmm” she moaned, “you’re so good at that. Tomorrow I’ve got a special job for you, slave.” Once again stroking my hair she cooed “you’re such a good slave.” A smile came across my face briefly as I continually worked her pussy with my mouth.

To Be Continued...