The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author note — Anyone who is under 18 or who is offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further. The characters and events depicted herein are fictional.

A Chance Encounter

I was in such a rush to get home. I had a conference call scheduled to start in around 15 minutes. I had just been promoted to a supervisor position at the graphic design firm I work at and this was to be my first meeting. Even though it was quite impersonal I still couldn’t afford to miss it. I’d planned on just ducking out to the shops to pick up a few groceries and be back in plenty of time but it had taken longer than I’d anticipated.

I rushed through the alleyways holding several brown paper bags filled with standard groceries. I usually didn’t like taking this route after dark because it was too quiet and empty but it was the fastest way home and right now I had no choice. As I rounded a corner I was glancing down at my watch and bumped into someone. I lost my balance and fell to the ground as my groceries went flying.

“Damnit watch where you’re going!” I blurted out as I scrambled to recover my scattered groceries, still conscious of how little time I had left to get home.

“Wow how rude. You’re the one that ran into me you jerk” replied a soft feminine voice. I looked up to discover it was in fact a woman that I’d ran into. She was wearing tight dark jeans which accentuated her thighs and hips extremely well. What a great figure she has I thought. She was wearing a black top which left a slight gap between where it ended and where her jeans began. Her bust was massive and, from where I was on the ground, was obscuring a full view of her face. All I could make out was that she had long, flowing dark hair.

“Look, I’m sorry but I’m really in a rush to get home” I said as I made my way to my feet. I noticed she had a very pretty face, quite tanned with dark eyes and rich full lips. She must’ve been from somewhere in Eastern Europe. If I was to take a guess I’d say she was Turkish or Bulgarian or from somewhere close to that area. “I think we got off to a bad start, I’m John” I said extending my hand and, unconsciously, glancing at her alluring cleavage. Quickly realizing that I was staring I looked up but I’m sure she’d already noticed.

“I’m Kasha” she replied, grasping and shaking my hand. I was once again quite taken back by how soft and smooth her voice was. I’d always loved European accents too.

I was unsure of what to say next. Desperate to fill the silence I asked “So do you live around here, Kasha?” in an obviously uneasy tone.

“I just moved here from Romania” she answered. Then after a pause she asked “You alright there? giggling and lowering and tilting her head slightly. I immediately realized that my gaze had lowered to her cleavage again and she’d picked up on it. Embarrassed, I quickly looked up and met her eyes which seemed to indicate, to my surprise, that she wasn’t the least bit insulted.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I just...” I stammered nervously. I didn’t know what to say, I was so embarrassed.

“...You just like staring at my breasts?” she interjected, finishing my sentence and raising her eyebrows as if she was curious to receive clarification.

“Well I... ummm... No no... I mean...” I skittishly pieced together, still surprised that she hadn’t just slapped me and stormed off by now.

“No? You don’t like them?” she playfully inquired.

Her tits were amazing. I’m sure she already knew that though. What was I supposed to say? “No it’s not that, I just thought... Well that you...” I struggled out.

“Perhaps you just haven’t had a good enough look yet” she interrupted. She then pulled her top, which, to my surprise, was quite elastic and flexible, down to reveal her ample breasts. I was Overwhelmed. My jaw drooped slightly, I was speechless. I just stood there, flabbergasted, staring. I was brought back to Earth suddenly, startled by her voice saying “You approve, yes?” with a smile.

“Yes” was all I could manage to say.

“Good boy. Why don’t you just gaze at them a little longer then. As long as you like.”

“I...”

“Shhh” she cooed, cutting me off, “just stare at them. Both breasts if you please.” I was completely fixated, seemingly unable to look away, my eyes jumping from one breast to the other. “That’s right, just feel everything else float away as my breasts become your whole world. Relax and stare, that’s a good boy” she said, gently extending her hand and stroking my face. “Nothing matters except Kasha’s lovely breasts. Feel them draining away your will and opening up your mind to be filled by my words.”

She began to gently sway from left to right. I swayed in unison, unable to look away. “My breasts control you.You want to obey and serve them. Say it, say you must obey”

“I... Must... Obey” I mindlessly repeated.

“That’s right, you live to serve now. You can’t resist, you’re a slave to my breasts.” Kasha’s words just seeped into my mind.

Beep beep beep. I shook my head. Beep beep beep. “Wha...?” Beep beep beep. I regained my senses, it was my phone alarm that I’d set to let me know when I had a few minutes until the conference call. Damnit what was going on, what time was it? I glanced at my watch and noticed it was 8:21pm. I looked up and noticed Kasha there, remembered a little of what she’d been doing and realized what was going on. She was messing with my mind somehow.

“I don’t know who you are, but stay the hell away from me!” I screamed as I pushed past her and started running home, too scared to look back. In my haste I’d left my groceries scattered on the ground but there was no time to go back for them now. Even if there had been time I was too frightened by what that woman was doing to me to go back.

I raced up the single flight of stairs in my building, opened my door and frantically locked it behind me. I scrambled over to the phone and sat down, still trying to catch my breath. I still had a few minutes, and thought a glass of water would help me compose myself. I walked over to the kitchen and filled up a glass but as I was walking back I heard a knock at the door. I didn’t have time for this. I’ll just tell whoever it is to come back later I thought as I opened the door.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I gasped, almost dropping my glass. “How did you even get in?” It was that woman from the street, she must’ve followed me home. I edged back a few steps in fear.

She pulled her top down again and started to sway from left to right again. I started to feel dizzy. I knew what was going to happen if I looked at her again but I couldn’t stop myself. Her breasts were amazing. “Just stare at my big, beautiful breasts and relax for me, John.”

As a last desperate effort I squeezed my eyes shut, “No! Get out of my house” I writhed.

She stepped closer to me, closing the door behind her, and started caressing my face again, “aww poor John, you struggle so much. It would be so much easier if you’d just relax and stare at my breasts.” She reached down with her free hand, grabbed the glass out of my hand, then placed my hand on one of her breasts and kissed me. She then leaned forward and whispered in the softest and most beautiful voice in my ear “open your eyes John” and then stepped back. My eyes seemed to immediately open like clockwork, somehow beyond my control.

“Relax and stare at my breasts now, John, relax and staaareee” she cooed. My eyes locked and were unable to move. I wasn’t even blinking. “Now kneel before my hypnotic breasts!” she ordered and I sank to my knees looking up attentively. She swayed side to side again and I too found myself swaying, matching her rhythm.

“See how much easier it is when you just stare and do what I say?” I couldn’t answer, I just knelt there mesmerized, swaying side to side with her. “Such a good boy. Now just relax as my swaying breasts ease you into a submissive, hypnotic sleep like a gentle lullaby. Your eyes are getting very heavy. You can’t keep them open anymore. As you let them close you can still see my hypnotic breasts in your mind forcing you to obey.” My eyes closed but my mind was spinning with images of her massive tits. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything except follow her commands.

She laughed. “You men are so pathetic, you’re so easy to control and dominate” she said in a rather insulting and demeaning tone. “Now, do you live alone?” Kasha inquired.

“Yes”

“When you address me from here on you with refer to me as Mistress. Remember that, slave. I am your mistress and you obey me now.”

“Yes Mistress” I obediently replied.

“Good boy, now you’re learning. Tell me you want to obey me and want to be dominated by me!” Kasha ordered.

“Mistress, I want to obey you and I want to be dominated by you.” I was so lost. I couldn’t control my own mind or my own thoughts. Deep down I was frightened but that part of me was locked away. My mind seemed to echo Kasha’s words, converting them into my own thoughts. I couldn’t resist them, and I grew more and more to trust and believe them. I was sure that if I could just muster up some sort of strength I could break free, but her tits were spinning inside my mind forcing me to obey. There was something about them that I couldn’t seem to resist.

“My breasts control you, my slave. They make you powerless to resist anything I tell you...”

Suddenly the phone rang. My eyes flung open and I was immediately aware what had happened. I’d missed the conference call and now they were calling to check up on me and probably scald me. As I got to my feet I heard that familar voice from behind me call out “where do you think you’re going, slave?". Somehow, in my haste, I’d forgotten that Kasha was even in my apartment. I quickly turned and noticed that she was now almost completely naked, wearing only a pair of panties. My eyes instantly locked on to her tits and I just froze, completely enthralled.

“Get back on your knees, slave!” she commanded, pointing at the floor immediately in front of me. I complied without thought and dropped to my knees with a thud. I didn’t even notice the pain that would’ve invariably gone with my knees striking the hard floor with such momentum, I was too focused on Mistress’s amazing tits. “That’s a good boy. You’re such an obedient slave, even if sometimes you do play up a little.” She giggled. The phone was ringing in the background but I was unable to move and unable to shake my gaze.

“Go and and unplug the phone from the wall, slave” she ordered and I roboticly got up and proceeded to where the phone was plugged in. I pulled the socket out mid-ring. I realized that would have indicated to whoever was repeatedly calling that I was home and was deliberately avoiding their call. I was almost certain it was my boss and also almost certain that this was the end of my promotion, if not my employment altogether, but I wasn’t able to control my actions or thoughts. I spun around and resumed my steadfast gaze waiting to be told what to do next.

“Get back on your knees, slave! Every time you see my breasts you will stop what you’re doing, drop to your knees and become hypnotically fixated. Is that clear?” she ordered, followed by a laugh.

“Yes Mistress” I mindlessly replied as my knees once again collided with the floor.

“And while you’re entranced by my breasts you will become oblivious to any other distractions. You will kneel and show me the respect I deserve.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She walked over to me. My angle of vision adjusted accordingly to remain glued to her tits. She noticed this and giggled. “You’re so pathetic” she scorned and pushed me over onto the floor with her bare foot. I remained on the floor but quickly adjusted to be able to look up at her tits. “Get on all fours like the dog you are” she ordered. I complied and she sat on my back positioning herself with one leg on each side of my head. I could feel her damp panties against my back, controlling me must be a turn on for her I thought.

“Kiss my feet, slave”. I lowered my head and began to kiss. I could feet her foot vibrate slightly as she laughed. “Slave, follow me to your bedroom” she ordered and got up off my back and began to walk. I got up and started to follow, watching her ass sway as she walked, her thick thighs scissoring against each other as she took each step.

She arrived in my bedroom and lay down on my bed. As she did so her tits became visible and I dropped to my knees. Seeming somewhat surprised she looked down at her tits and laughed, “Oh, you really are too obedient, slave. Get up and take off my panties with your mouth.” she suggested. I irresistibly got up and gently fastened my teeth on one of the hip-sides of her panties and my nostrils were instantly filled with her aroma. I breathed in once heavily then proceeded to slide the panties off with my teeth.

“Good boy, now lick my pussy” she suggested again in a much more gentle and less commanding tone. Regardless of her tone though I could see her tits spinning around my mind and felt compelled to obey. She grunted and moaned as I licked away, stroking my head with her hand, occasionally grasping at my hair for brief moments.

She came several times and, after the third climax, told me to stop. “Wow, that was incredible. And to think, I only wanted to humiliate you and give you a little payback for being such a rude asshole. But controlling pathetic men like you just gets me so hot. I might have to keep you.” My heart sank and I despaired a little inside at the prospect but my face maintained a blank smile. I knew quite well that if that was her intention there would likely be little I could do about it. “Now get back on your knees, slave.” I slid off the bed and resumed my kneeling position.

She got up and got dressed. I maintained gazing adoringly at her tits until she put her top on, then my expression went blank and my eyes became unfocused, staring into space. She put her shoes on, picked up her handbag, walked past me and started talking from the bedroom door while I continued to mindlessly stare into space.

“Alright, slave, I’m going to leave now. As soon as I leave I want you to pull down your trousers and masturbate. While you’re doing this you’ll think of me and my hypnotic breasts standing before you. Each pump will make you feel more and more submissive towards me. Then when you come you will realize that you’re my slave forever. You will accept this fact and know it to be true. Any doubts you’ve had will be instantly banished once you come for me. You’ll then resume your life but you won’t be able to tell anyone about me or the hold I have over you.”

“When you sleep tonight you’ll dream about me and you’ll wake up in the morning needing to masturbate again. It will once again intensify your submissiveness to me. You’ll feel an irresistible compulsion to call me tomorrow night also.” she told me. Her words twisting my thoughts, forcing my mind to lock in various impulses and desires that I would be unable to disobey.

“Yes Mistress” I replied, still staring blankly.

“Good slave. And don’t forget, you won’t be able to tell anyone about me.” Then I heard the door shut. My eyes closed and I felt strangely dizzy. My mind filled with vivid images of Kasha’s hypnotic tits swaying side to side in front of me. My knees were starting to hurt and I wanted to get up but the swaying tits in my mind forced me to remain kneeled. I unzipped my trousers and began masturbating. That piece of me that wanted desperately to resist drifted slowly away into nothingness. I now belonged to Mistress Kasha.

To Be Continued...