The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Candace Falls 5: Fully

One, Two, Three Magazine Reviews New Music:

With exciting highs and sensual depths, Candace Falls’ newest album, ‘Slave’, is the eclectic musician’s most intriguing and complex yet.

The singer-songwriter’s fourth production declares that ‘girly-girl’ Candace is gone forever. In her place is an aggressive, lascivious princess of the forbidden. The woman who built a multi-million dollar career on family-friendly pop melodies such as ‘Sunshine Love’ and ‘Flowers’ has turned her thoughts to obsession, lust, and the loss of control. Whilst there’s much to be said about Can-Can’s unfaltering vocals and high-energy showmanship, it’s the varied themes of her new songs which may leave many mothers in shock. The album is by turns erotic, explicit, and provocative.

It seems her fans approve of her new direction however: Half a million copies of ‘Slave’ were sold in just the first week, and it managed over 1.2 million downloads its first seven days of availability online. On the songs which have already become massive hit singles, ‘Do It To Me’, and ‘I Crave Your Nectar’, Candace paints herself as a woman trapped in the throws of passion, desperate to quench her own needs.

C-Filly has made the jump from wholesome young country girl to mass seductress. If this album is an indication, sex may well become Ms Falls’ life’s work.

* * *

Eugene French waited patiently for the phone call he hoped to receive. He had considered Ms Falls’ performance for Sir Gregor had been spectacular, and his client had assured him that he would be in touch soon. When the phone reserved for his nefarious activities once again alerted him to a blocked caller ID, he was relieved. The man of dark influence and depraved decadence who answered was effusive in his praise.

“Your efforts with Miss Falls were commendable, Eugene. It was the highlight of my trip. I congratulate you.” Sir Gregor told him.

“Thank you, Sir. Can I take it that your call means you desire your relationship with Ms Falls to continue?” He asked.

“Well, I have to confess I’ve recently given in to my daughter’s incessant pleading. Spencer has been begging and begging me to let her meet Miss Falls. She’s quite obsessed. I promised to get her back stage passes the next time she has a concert in London. I expect that should be simple to arrange, yes?”

“Certainly.” Eugene replied.

“And then afterwards, I’ve told Spencer she may have an evening with Miss Falls to do whatever she wishes.”

Sir Gregor paused, allowing Eugene to consider the implications of what that might possibly mean.

“I have been very complimentary of you to those in my inner circle. You’ll be pleased to know there are many who have expressed an interest in meeting both you and Miss Falls. If I give you a list of cities that you both should visit on her next tour, will you be able to accommodate?”

“Yes … that should present no significant problems.”

Eugene diligently took a note of the places in which Sir Gregor’s associates resided. When their conversation was finished, his thoughts strayed to the fantastically corrupt possibilities that lay before him and his beautiful young subject. It would take very little, he knew, to convince her to employ him as her sole stylist when she travelled the globe.

It was time for the final stage of his training of the pop star to be implemented. Candace had proved so wonderfully susceptible to all his hypnotic encouragement thus far, but this would be a deeper form of training that would leave her pliable and compliant, more than willing to partake in the debased pleasures he would soon introduce her to.

* * *

“I must congratulate you on the success of your new album, Ms Falls. I’ve heard it has received glowing reviews.” Eugene said, as he followed Candace into the living room of her apartment.

“Thanks! I can’t believe how well it’s doing myself!” Candace replied effervescently. It was true, she thought. The lyrics, full of the lewd, wanton ideas that had percolated up from her subconscious had surprised her in their intensity. She had been unsure how her fans would receive her new direction, but she’d felt compelled to follow her creative urges. To her relief however, the sales figures for the album certainly indicated they were liked by a lot of her audience. She thought excitedly of being able to perform them for her audiences. She did love to perform.

Taking up her customary position on Mr French’s comfortable and familiar leather recliner, she settled in, ready to receive his attentions. As always she was unconcerned with her frank nudity. In the background Francisco performed his duties, busying himself arranging the water basin and mirror that were part of the stylist’s repertoire. She barely even noticed him as she dreamily listened to Mr French.

There was an additional item of furniture this time: a luxurious, custom-built massage table. In addition to his other duties, Francisco was an expert masseur, a skill which Mr French had employed on many of his clients. He had been instructed tonight to be ready to apply his masterful hands on his subject later in the evening, when she was properly prepared.

“Would you like to discuss your new hairstyle, Ms Falls?” Mr French enquired.

“Yes … do you have anything in mind?” Candace asked. For some reason she had been thinking it was time for a change.

“I’ve put some thought into what look might suit you best. I have something in mind, quite different from your current look.”

The beautician produced an image he had painted himself, an elegant picture of a woman wearing a bob hairstyle, choppy and layered and coquettishly wrapped around her chin.

“Can you imagine yourself looking like this, Ms Falls?”

“I can … it’s just what I’ve been dreaming about!” She said, pleased. Mr French could always anticipate her desires.

“I’m also thinking of adding electric pink highlights to the very tips. How do you feel about that, Ms Falls?

“I love it!”

“Excellent. Please relax and allow me to begin.”

Mr French prepared her hair under the warm water nozzle until it was sufficiently damp and ready to be cut. He produced a case containing stainless steel scissors of different sizes. As he busied himself shearing her golden locks, Candace watched rapt in the mirror, unable to draw her eyes away from the gleaming implements in his hands. They were fascinating. She barely heard him whispering to her as he worked. She hadn’t even realised that she had fallen into a cosy, comforting sleep until she felt a slight shake on her bare shoulder.

“All done, Ms Falls. How do you like it?”

Candace flickered open her eyes and saw her new style in the reflection of the mirror. It was delightful! Her hair was full, bright and shiny, and looked exactly as she had pictured it, short, sleek, and sexy. She reached up to touch the bright pink highlights.

“Oh … wow! I love it!” She enthused, flushing with enjoyment at her new look.

“I’m so pleased, Ms Falls.” Mr French said, brushing the last remnants of loose hairs from her shoulders with a soft brush. When he was done, he spoke again.

“Now, I’d like you to listen carefully for a moment. Do you remember that you are a Beautiful Butterfly?”

“Oh …” She sighed. Her shoulders slumped back onto the chair, and her eyelids closed again.

“Yes, you are a Beautiful Butterfly. You’re wonderfully relaxed and in deep in trance for me, aren’t you?”

“Yes …” She replied.

“Deeper and deeper when you’re told you are a Beautiful Butterfly, isn’t that right?”

“Deeper and deeper …”

“Excellent. Now Beautiful Butterfly, please join Francisco at the table. It’s time for you to experience something very important. He is going to give you a special massage. Please take your place, Ms Falls, so that he may begin.”

Candace gripped onto the armrests of the recliner and swayed up. With eyes still heavy and lidded, she languidly drifted over to the table. She allowed Mr French’s assistant to position her body so that she was placed correctly on her stomach, her heavy head settling down through the specially cushioned hole. She felt herself sinking into the soft leather, her drowsy mind already dancing in anticipation.

Francisco took out a bottle that contained one of Mr French’s hand-concocted oils, one with geranium, ginger, and extract of cayenne, designed to make her body heat and tingle when it was applied. He coated his large, powerful hands with the massage oil, and started. Beginning with her small, delicate feet, he stroked his fingertips over them, making her shudder with delight as he touched her sensitive arches. Already Candace could feel her weighted thoughts turn into whispers. She couldn’t help but let a soft groan of satisfaction escape her lips. Mr French started to speak.

“Let yourself become loose, Beautiful Butterfly. So loose. Looser and looser as you feel the oil soak into your skin. Every stroke you feel on your body is taking you down into thoughtlessness. No more thoughts … no more thoughts …”

Manipulating her calf muscles in turn, Francisco slowly worked up and down. Repeating the same tortuous technique on her thighs, he pushed the heels of his hands into her pliant body. She felt a helpless throb of arousal between her legs, letting it carry her away further. As his assistant worked, Mr French continued to encourage her mind to slip away ever more.

“Body and mind sinking down, down, down. Deep now inside your body, deep inside your mind. No more thoughts …”

Candace moaned drunkenly as she felt the fiery prickle of the cayenne lingering on her skin, the peculiar, pleasurable sting, adding to the strokes of the hands she felt and the spinning words all rapidly diminishing her ability to form a single coherent thought. She was wet and warm and buzzing. The hands found her buttocks, and began to press and knead them exquisitely. She was reeling beyond control as she continued to listen.

“Deeper and deeper into trance now, all your thoughts disappearing now, Beautiful Butterfly.”

She was almost delirious with pleasure now, as she felt palms on either side of her spine, sliding firmly up from the small of her back to her shoulders, where they fanned outwards and over her shoulders.

“All thoughts gone, now. No more thoughts.”

Every slippery sweep pushed more and more blankness into her mind. She felt the muscles on either side of her spine manipulated as her body lost the last vestiges of control. Still Mr French continued to speak, relentlessly pushing her.

“All your thoughts have floated away now, Beautiful Butterfly. You are so open for me, so empty.”

There truly was nothing for Candace but his words now. As she felt hands on her shoulders, thumbs pressing deep into her flesh, pushing everything important away forever, the intensity of it all was utterly overwhelming.

“More open and more empty than you have ever been before, Beautiful Butterfly.”

Her body limp and her mind useless, Candace floated in the depths of trance, unable to resist what was to happen next.

“Tell me, Beautiful Butterfly. Tell me that you are now open and empty for me.” Mr French ordered.

“Open … and empty.” Her voice was denuded of all emotion.

“Yes … open and empty. Ready to be filled with new thoughts.”

Now working on each of her arms, Francisco lifted them up and swept his palms up from the wrists to the biceps and back down. Once released, her limbs settled back down like worn elastic. Her mind was an empty vessel, ready for Mr French’s instructions. He began.

“I want you to think of the work ‘obedient’, Beautiful Butterfly. That single word will give you a tiny jolt of pleasure every time your hear it from now on. Your mind will melt and lose focus, and you will think just how wonderful it is, to be obedient … to become that word. Say it aloud for me.”

“Obedient …”

“Again.”

“Obedient …”

“Now repeat after me, Ms Falls. Pleasure is obedience.” Mr French said.

“Pleasure … is obedience.” She husked, dully.

“Submission is pleasure.”

“Submission … is pleasure.”

“Yes. Pleasure is obedience, and submission is pleasure. Repeat the words and let their meaning fill up your empty mind.” He instructed.

“Pleasure is obedience … submission is pleasure …” Candace repeated.

“Again, Beautiful Butterfly. Again and again and again, until it is your singular truth.”

“Pleasure is obedience … submission is pleasure … … pleasure is obedience … submission is pleasure …”

As Candace mindlessly chanted her new mantra over and over, Francisco massaged the folds and lobes of her ears between his thumbs and forefingers, and drew his fingers down her exposed neck to her shoulders. Over and over he touched her, the erotic pressure on this sensitive part of her body reinforcing the connection to the words she chanted aloud.

“Total submission is total pleasure.” Mr French interjected.

“Total … pleasure …” She sighed, the words washing over her pleasure-soaked body and imprinting in her brain permanently.

“That’s right, Beautiful Butterfly. Total submission is your total pleasure. I think you will find that from now on, totally obeying the desires of others gives you the most erotic thrill you can imagine. And the more you obey, the more submissive you feel. Isn’t that right?”

“More I obey … the more submissive … I feel …” Candace agreed.

“And the more submissive you feel, the more you will obey.”

“More submissive … more I obey …” She said, the words forming indelible links inside her helplessly aroused mind. Minutes seemed to transform into hours as she lost all track of time and of herself. And then words, more words upon words, telling her what to do, how to think.

“That’s wonderful, Ms Falls. We shall test your desire to obey shortly. Sleep now.”

* * *

Something told Candace it was time to wake up. She slowly lifted her eyelids and tried to focus. She realised she was on her knees, naked. It felt so wonderfully natural.

There was a pair of dainty feet in front of her. Candace looked up the feminine curves to see someone familiar. Her friend Tilly was standing there, sharing her nudity. She towered over her, almost six feet tall. Candace had to crane her neck up to look at her beautiful face. Her body mirrored her own, shining in the light with massage oil.

Mr French was sitting in a chair, observing the two women closely. After a moment he spoke.

“Ms Graves, please tell your friend what it is you desire from her.”

Tilly’s own glassy eyes betrayed the deep hypnotic trance she too had been placed in, where her own deepest desires were now naked and exposed. Mr French had permitted her to be truly free tonight.

“I want … I want Candace … to be my pussy slave …”

“Ms Falls, you want more than anything to obey your friend, don’t you?”

“Yes …” She agreed, feeling a rush of erotic desire fill her at hearing her friend’s request. Her nipples throbbed and she felt her whole body tremble. She wanted nothing more than to become what Tilly wanted her to be.

“Then be obedient.”

Tilly moved swiftly to the chaise-lounge and sat down, perching her buttocks on the very edge of the decorated cushions. She stretched her long, toned legs wide, and looked at her friend expectantly.

“Lick my pussy, Can.” She said.

Knowing deep inside precisely how she should behave, Candace crawled on her hands and knees towards her friend. She felt her endorphins rush as she realised at how submissive she was being. Total submission was total pleasure. The words reverberated though her mind. She nudged her way between Tilly’s splayed thighs, feeling the heat of her bare body so close to her now. This was the most erotic position she had ever found herself in.

Candace stared hesitantly at her friend’s naked sex. She was smooth and flawless and beautiful, and very obviously aroused. Impatient, Tilly grabbed hold of her head and jerked her in closer. Tentatively, Candace reached out with her tongue and tasted. She felt her friend shiver. She paused and looked up.

“Lick me.” Tilly said again, in a more urgent tone.

Candace surrendered to the sweeping urge to obey. She imagined how she herself would like to be touched. She began by taking long licks up and down Tilly’s engorged inner lips, and was rewarded an excited groan of pleasure. Encouraged, she reverently placed her lips directly over Tilly’s wetness and kissed and suckled as best she could. She felt her friend begin to push and grind her body against her.

“Oh … good … good girl …” Came her strained encouragement.

Tilly was grimacing, the colour in her cheeks coming and going, her brown hair falling over her face. She began to arch her back as Candace renewed her efforts. She thrashed with effort, jerking and struggling, now bursting out into insensible moans as Candace found her pulsing clitoris and sucked it onto her tongue. Sensing her friend’s extreme excitement and, desperate to please her, she spiked her tongue into her in meaningful thrusts.

“Lick … lick my asshole, Can …” Tilly suddenly growled out, pushing her hips out even further.

Obeying, Candace withdrew and snaked her tongue down her intimate folds until she reached her new focus. She began tonguing her there, all thoughts gone except for the compulsion to obey, hot pulses of submissive joy overpowering her at following her friend’s command.

“Oh! Oh! Harder … harder!” Tilly howled.

She was very quickly losing all control of herself. Her lewd cravings were being fulfilled by the object of her lust, her entranced and obedient friend. Her senses were overwhelmed by the magnified sensations of being invaded in this most intimate manner, wet and ecstatic and unforgiving as Candace relentlessly tongued her.

Her moans turned to wild shrieks as her blissful crisis arrived, her body falling back as she climaxed, her hot juices squirting over her friend’s face. Candace felt the contractions of her body and was consumed entirely with her own excitement, burning with satisfaction at the knowledge that her willing submission had provided so much wonderful pleasure. Tilly’s thighs squeezed painfully around her as she rode out the last tremors of her orgasm, Candace’s tongue still buried deep in her rear passage.

Finally sated, Tilly relaxed her legs, allowing Candace to withdraw, exhausted, back onto her knees. Her lips and cheeks were flooded with the sticky evidence of her friend’s orgasm. They both struggled for long moments to find comfort in their breaths. But when Tilly finally roused and propped herself up on her elbows, her eyes contained a smouldering fire.

“Again.” She demanded.

Mr French softly closed the viewscreen of his digital camera as the two women obliviously intertwined their bodies anew. He had been filming their performance once more, for his own private delectation. The outcome of the evening had been more than satisfactory, he decided, as he watched Candace compliantly bury her head deep between Tilly’s slick thighs again. He turned to his stalwart assistant, who had also been watching their display.

“Come, Francisco. I believe we can leave our ladies to their own devices for the rest of the evening.”

* * *

Candace Falls has announced an exclusive international stadium concert tour.

Launched in support of her newest studio album, ‘Slave’, the tour will begin on March 13 in Ireland and will conclude on June 12 in Australia.

During an interview with TWXZ Radio, Falls mentioned that, “It’s nothing like any of my other tours before.”

She also acknowledged the difficulty of playing to larger venues, saying, “The challenge with a stadium show is making those people at the very back feel like they got an intimate, personal experience.”

The tour dates include visits to Dublin, London, Cologne, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Adelaide.