The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Hypnotist

CHAPTER TWO

“Alright Jade, I just want you to relax and focus on a spot on the wall, perhaps the corner where the walls meet the ceiling? Very good. Take a deep breath in; let it out nice and slow. Very good, it’s been such a long day, and you’ve probably been so busy. So much to do, but it’s nice to just relax for a bit, nice and easy. It must be getting difficult to keep staring, your already tired from a long day, it may already be hard to focus your eyes on the spot, staring making them feel so heavy and tired.”

Jade was breathing evenly and slow, her eyes focused on her spot, but already looking strained and the emotion had drained from her face. She seemed to be responding well, but Chase wanted Jade more than anyone he had ever met, he intended to take her as deep as possible even if he didn’t get to fully play with her today, and he had the perfect induction for the occasion.

“Take another deep breath for me in a moment, and when you exhale imagine exhaling all the stress in your body. Deep breath in… and out, all tension fading. Relax, let your body go loose and limp, let your eyes remained focused on your spot, even though they grow heavy and drowsy. Your so sleepy and drowsy, your eyes may begin to get bleary, like they’re seeing through a fog, but you must keep them open and focus. You’re feeling warm, safe, sleepy, almost like your body and mind are wrapped in a nice warm fog. Can you feel these sensations for me?”

“Yes, I can feel it. Her voice was a whisper and her lids were drooping more with every blink. One of her arms slid off the couch and hung motionless, but all she saw was her spot and all she felt was the fog.

“You’re doing so well Jade, relaxed and heavy, floating in a hazy peace. The fog is clouding more, gaining strength, you can see it surrounding you now, can’t you?” she nodded. “What color is this wonderful, heavy fog?”

“…gold, wondeeeerful gold…”

“Very good, sliding deeper into warmth and peace. Feeling tired, relaxed drowsy, so focused on my words, every breath you take making you more tired, filling your mind and body with the golden fog. And you really can feel and experience that fog, it feels so heavenly. It makes things so warm and safe, but it also makes it so hard to think. You want to keep feeling these wonderful, warm feelings of peace, don’t you?

“ohhh yesss…”

“The fog slows your thoughts, making it so difficult to think, almost futile… but it feels so wonderful. It feels so good, like thousands of little kisses across your body. Free of responsibility and stress as you float in this heavy fog, so wonderful to let go and just be at peace with the nothingness and pleasure that could consume your mind if you just let it.” A thin bead of sweat was forming on her forehead and she squirmed slightly as Chase began his more physically erotic suggestions.

“You begin craving that feeling of mindlessness and pleasure, knowing you must let the fog take over and you must obey it. Feeling so weak, sleepy, drowsy, knowing that all you have to do is follow my words and stop thinking, that if you surrender yourself to the fog you will truly be thoughtless and at peace. You crave my words, you crave more of the fog, do you wish to submit to the fog?”

Her eyes were bleary and just barely open, her breathing so slowed that he had to look closely to notice the rise and fall of her wonderful chest.

“I… yessss… ssssubmit”

“Good girl Jade, such a good girl. Now tell me, what is your favorite scent?”

“…ssstrawberry…”

“Very good, Jade. You will take three, deep, even breaths, with each breath filling your lungs with the wonderful, hazy, sleepy fog. As you do you notice the wonderful golden fog also has a wonderful smell. It’s so heavenly, so hazy; the air is thick with warmth and the scent of strawberries. You will try to inhale as much of the delicious, golden fog as you can, saturating your mind with nothing but pleasure and my words. The smell is wonderful, filling you with deep erotic pleasure. Every time you exhale you find you exhale any and all thoughts of resistance to the pleasure and wonders the fog. After the third deep, soothing breath out your pretty eyes will slide shut and all that will be left in your mind is the influence of the fog.

She already started breathing a little deeper again and smiling dreamily. Jade moaned and nodded, accepting and welcoming her sleepy, mindless fate.

“One, deeeep breath in, inviting the fog into your mind, and exhaling out, so good. Already your thoughts are slowed and your resistance is fading to nothingness. Feeling so hot and aroused, there is only pleasure and bliss now”

“And second, deep breath in… and out, doing so well to obey and let the fog take over. Filing you with such pleasure and peace.”

Jade was shivering now, her body on fire with sexual energy, yet her mind was nearly at a standstill, saturated with drowsy feelings of obedience and just seconds away from relinquishing all control.

“And with this final breath in, the fog will take you completely, body and mind, and you will exhale any and all power and resistance that remain in your mind.”

“Final deep breath in, taking all the fog in your lungs, and the warmth… out exhaling all though, mind, inhibition, and will.”

Jade let out a long, low moan of pleasure and her eyes briefly opened wider. Then, as quickly as they had opened, her eyes rolled backwards and her lids slowly shut, and her sweaty body was still except for her slow, deep breaths.

“Sinking deeper under my power, feeling the fog saturate your mind with pleasure and sleep... you simply stop thinking, you only react. React to the fog that has consuming your mind, the fog controls your mind, the fog that pleasures you, feeling its warmth caress your body, kissing and massaging every inch of your being.”

“oooohhh fuuuuu…” Jade was moaning again, breathing fast and heavy and without care. Her body was wet with sweat and pleasure, and judging by the scent Chase could guess her panties were as wet as her dress.

“You obey the fog, so sleepy and weak, under the fogs complete control, thoughtless, weightless, careless, mindless...

“Thoughtless… mindlessOH… o-obey…” her hips were thrusting against invisible hands and lips while she repeated words without thought or care. Chase knew she was his, but he had to bring her home.

“Yes, obey the fog, a slave to the fog and all its pleasures, the fog is your master and you are its slave, what are you?”

“Ohhhh g-god, I’m a slave!”

“But tell me Jade, if the fog controls your mind and body, and I control the fog, what does that mean?”

“Y-you… you control meeee, obey… slave… ple-OH-pleasure!” Chase moved his chair closer to Jade’s writhing body. He moved one hand below her dress and traced the inside of her thighs, slick with sweat and her own wetness.

“Yes. I am your master now, you obey. Now open your eyes and gaze deeply into mine.”

It was the sexiest sight Chase had ever seen. This blonde bombshell was shaking with pleasure and begging to obey, her hips thrusting against his hand, trying to get his fingers where she needed them to be. When she opened her eyes they were alight with passion and fire and they instantly locked onto his, but they also had a ‘no one’s home’ look that signaled just how deep under his control she was.

“That’s it my slave, look into your masters eyes, feel your pleasure increasing, you need release, you want to cum, you have to cum.”

“Yes master, please, let me cum, I obey, mindless, pleasure, obey… I’m yours”

“You may cum…” and at that moment Chase took her under the chin and drew her eyes inches away from his and used his other hand to press down on her clit, rubbing with his thumb, “NOW!”

The effect was explosive; her body shook so hard the couch started moving, her hips bucking as hard as they could against his hand. To mask the screaming that escaped her lips Chase finally leaned in to taste what he had been aching for since the second he saw her. It was another few minutes of passion, rubbing, moaning, kissing, just pure bliss.

Finally Chase pulled away and told her to relax as he looked at the clock. “Uh-oh, already 4:50, at least the field the cheerleaders meet at is only a block away.”

“Jade” she moaned and smiled as she heard her master say her name. “Jade, from now on you will find that you can return to this state of relaxation, pleasure, and no responsibility whenever you hear the phrase ‘The Fog is Rolling in’. When you’re in this state you will become my slave again, loving, loyal, unable to resist, but when your awake you will treat me as you normally would, maybe a little friendlier and more physically attracted, but you will have no recollection or idea that deep down I own you, do you understand?”

“Yes master”

“Very good, now in a moment I will wake you up, when you are awake and in this room you will always believe and trust me fully, understood?”

“Yes master”

“Such a good girl, and at the snap of my fingers you will become totally aware and alert and feel refreshed, but obeying all suggestions.” SNAP

Jade slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Chase groggily, but with a smile.

“Whoa… what happened?”

“for some people hypnosis is an intense experience, mentally and physically, and you had so much pent up stress that as you mentally let everything out, your body did as well, which is why you may be a little warm or sweaty.”

“Oh, that makes sense! Well I feel just wonderful, but I have to leave, can we make another appointment for early next week? I have our first performance and a presentation that week, I think I’ll need it.”

Chase smiled to himself, happy, though unsurprised, that she brought up a second session herself. “I should be free on Tuesday afternoon, check in with Lacey to make sure. And with a brief hug good-bye and her devastating smile, she was off. Chase was left to ponder his thoughts.

“…hoooooooooly shit I can’t believe that just happened. Well, I got a feel on the sexiest women on campus, with many more chances in the future, and she gets to relax and have mind-shattering orgasms, sounds like a solid tradeoff to me… though if I wait any longer to get off my zipper will explode.”

At that moment Lacey walked in with a clipboard and stood at the doorway. Chase noticed her relaxed stance and smiled at the red earbuds hanging off her shoulders. He was thrilled with how effective his little music files were; created to relax the listener and enforce already laid commands.

“Alright, Jade is set for Tuesday at 2:00, the phones are going to voicemail, and I have a date with a history book and a bubble bath, so what’s this meeting we have to take care of first?”

The thought of Lacey warm, naked and wet made Chase grin.

“Well Lacey, it’s no big deal, I just thought it was time for your ‘weekly performance review’.”

The dazed smile crept back onto her face as her eyes lost a little of their energy. Lacey slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her wonderful rack that was barely covered by a red bra, her areola’s just peeking out over the top.

“Of course sir,” her voice a sultry purr, “I’m ready for my review.”

Chase began unbuttoning his shirt and Lacey closed the door behind her.