The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Hypnotist

CHAPTER ONE

“...aaaand three, totally aware and alert and feeling refreshed.” Lindsey slowly opened her dark brown eyes and looked at Chase. “How to you feel?”

“Great! I feel full of energy but totally at peace at the same time, it’s bizarre but I feel amazing. How do you think it worked for my problem though?”

Chase pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his desk, an empty pack he kept for these occasions, and offered it to the tiny brunette. She frowned and pushed them back into his hands.

“Urghh, that smells awful, no thanks…” Lindsey’s frown quickly changed to a look of realization, and then into a beaming smile. “Whoa, I actually meant that! Thanks man, this is awesome!”

Chase smiled as he watched relief play across her face a bit before speaking. “You always had the willpower and ability to stop, but I’m glad I was able to help you focus those tools. One thing you have to remember though, it’s rare that a subject kicks any habit forever after just one session, so you better schedule a follow up with Lacey. How does two weeks from today sound?”

“Sounds good to me… wow, is the appointment already up? Time flew, I gotta get out of here, but thanks again man.”

Lindsey got up off the couch and held out her hand. Chase stood up from his chair, and in the process his belt fell to the floor. Chase saw another frown cross Lindsey’s face, “ok, she remembers seeing me wearing it when she first sat down, let’s see how this goes…”

“Wasn’t thaaaa…” the look of confusion on Lindsey’s face quickly melted away as her voice trailed off and her eyes briefly glazed over. She shook her head a little, and then her eyes came back into focus. “I’m sorry, I must have spaced out, what were you saying?”

“I was saying that you better get going since I have a 4:30 scheduled and it’s already 4:00, don’t you need to be somewhere too?”

“Oh, shit! You’re right!” she grabbed her bag and dashed out the office inner door, shouting him a hurried good-bye. Chase walked to his window and a few moments later he could see Lindsey running across the well-kept lawns to catch her bus on time. The campus was gorgeous this time of year, the leaves were just starting to change color, though most were still in varied shades of green, and the weather remained mild and in the low 70’s most of the day.

“Ah, I would have missed this place.” Chase had been a student at NEC for four years, majoring in psychology with a minor in human behavior, both of which aided to his already impressive hypnosis abilities. After having a few hypno-enhanced flings his senior year he decided to stick around, figuring that since he had the ability to help people, why not do that and still get to have a little fun with the 9,000+ women on campus? The only obstacle had been the head of the health department, though she was more open to the idea after Chase showed her his pretty silver watch, and just like that he was the youngest employee in Student Health Services, and the first ever to treat exclusively with hypnosis.

He chuckled to himself as he saw Lindsey jump over a low hedge without losing any speed. “Nice form” he said to no one in particular, smiling at the fact that he had already enjoyed her form for the last 45 minutes. His student secretary Lacey walked through the open doorway as he was replaying some of the steamier parts of the afternoon in his head.

“Wasn’t she supposed to schedule a follow-up?” Chase laughed. “Yeah, well she may have still been a little spacey when she left; she has the office number anyway.” Lacey came and took the chair across from Chase’s desk, smoothing her skirt out as she sat down. Her blouse was hugging her full, perfect breasts so tightly that Chase thought his neck was going to snap from trying to force eye contact.

“Alright, I’ll make a note that she might be back and file it with the schedule she provided us. Also wanted you to know that Eliza wanted to schedule a meeting with you for next week; between most people’s first round of exams, athletics moving into the regular season, and some freshie homesickness she’s been getting a heavy load and needs you to take some appointments off her hands. One last thing, your 4:30 wanted to know if you could move up earlier because she has cheerleader practice at 5:00, she’s waiting outside.”

As Lacey read these items off her clip board she moved a strand of her golden blonde hair out of her face. Aside from being a total knockout from top to bottom, Lacey was also very intelligent and motivated young woman just beginning her junior year. Chase had worked with her the previous three semesters and was thrilled she had forgone an internship in favor of work-study one more year. Her detail oriented nature was as big a blessing to him as the short skirts and summer dresses she often wore.

“Great job Lace, tell her that she can come right in, what’s her name? I was… preoccupied earlier and forget to check the calendar.”

“First name is Jade, says she’s dealing with anxiety from starting grad school and general stress.” Lacey walked out of the office on wonderfully tan legs, but the sight went unnoticed by Chase.

“No…it couldn’t be…there’s no way I would get this lucky…” Chase only knew one girl on campus named Jade, he had even had a class with her, though he doubted she remembered. When he looked up to the doorway he found himself staring into the eyes of the captain of the cheerleaders.

She was about 5′7″, 5′9″ in the high heeled sandals she was wearing. Her thin, white summer dress hung just above her knees, showing off a pair of darkly tanned legs that couldn’t be described as anything less than glorious. Her legs led up to an ass Chase knew to be full and tight, accompanied by inviting, seductive hips. Her thin, yet curvy frame was topped off by a pair of wonderful breasts, a little smaller than Lacey’s, which were displayed well by her dress. Her bright blonde hair flowed down to the top of her back and over her shoulders, framing an all-American smile and the deepest blue eyes Chase had ever seen.

“Hello! how can I be of service to you?” Chase asked beaming, and perhaps a little too eagerly. Jade was used to this response though and laughed as she sat down.

“Well it’s my first year as a grad student, the classes are tougher, my internship turned into a job, which is great, but challenging, and cheerleading is more intense than ever, we came so close to a championship last year so we’re trying to push it over the hump.” Now that Chase focused more on her tone and the way she moved he noticed that she did look exhausted.

“I thought grad students couldn’t do official sports?”

“Actually the rule is for students who have played four years; I broke my arm during freshman try-outs.” Jade already seemed more at ease from the flow of the conversation. “SHS thought you could help with my stress and maybe even my performance.”

“Absolutely I can, why don’t you get comfortable on the couch, I need to check something with my secretary.”

Jade looked relieved and went to lie down on the couch. Chase quickly walked into the outer office/waiting room where Lacey’s desk sat next to the wall of his office, which was adorned with a few posters from Student Health Services, a table with magazines, and some chairs.

“Lace, is Jade it for the day?” she leaned over her calendar. “Ummm, yeah, looks like it, though you and i have a quick meeting set for 5:15.

“Perfect.” Chase leaned close to Lacey, gently placing his hands on her shoulders and started rubbing. She tensed when at his touch, and then after a moment she melted into the chair.

“Ooohhh… that’s great.” Chase put one hand on her forehead and gently leaned her back so that he was looking right into her sea-green eyes. “Jade is going to have her first session right now, so I need some ‘Peace and Quiet’, ok Lace?”

The effect was instant; she let out a small gasp, then her mouth formed a pretty, though slightly dopey smile as her eyes glazed over. “Of course, sir, you will not be disturbed. Is there anything else you need from me?”

“Just keep going about your work Lacey, you’ve been such a good girl.”

She smiled wider and sighed at the special compliment and the wave of pleasure that followed as Chase walked back to his office. When she heard the door shut her eyes slowly came back into focus and she shook her head a bit. Without thinking she walked up to the office door and shut the blinds. She sat back at her desk and changed the phone to voicemail.

Lacey opened the bottom drawer of her cabinet and took out a red MP3 player that Chase had given her after she lost hers about a week into the semester. The music was graceful and smooth, and she was always left feeling relaxed and happy when it was over, and it made work go so much faster. Lacey then put her ear buds in and music filled her ears as she got back to work.