The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CALLIE COLT: HIGH PLAINS GRIFTER

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS MATERIAL OF AN ADULT NATUREAND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS. COPYRIGHT © 2000 WOLFWORKS ENTERTAINMENT

CHAPTER 11—CALLIE’S TORMENT

Callie was cruelly hauled up to her feet by a fist in her hair. She yelped in pain as her new captor kept his pistol pressed up against her back while she tried unsuccessfully to loosen the harsh grip from the back of her head. Suddenly, she was forced forward over to a horse, and she watched out of the corner of her eye as the roughrider removed some rope from the saddle.

Oh no, not again! Callie thought in dismay. She knew she was about to be tied up again, and the thought of the unknown consequences was causing her fits, as well as the thought of her young cousin Cassie in peril. She tied to look around for her, and saw with horror that the rest of the gunmen were now surrounding the frightened girl.

Callie’s arm was yanked hard behind her and her gloved hands were bound tight and secure at the wrists. Once that was done, her captor spun her around, and she was able to see his face up close for the first time.

His face was covered with stubble, and a bushy handlebar mustache covered his upper lip.

He grinned at her with yellow teeth and gray eyes, and he spit a wad of tobacco on her boot before he finally introduced himself. “My name is Cain.”

“The pleasure is all yours.” Callie said sarcastically.

Cain guffawed in her face, and Cassie could smell the stale odor of alcohol. She couldn’t tell if it was from this morning, or left over from the night before. She found that most every gunman she ever knew or heard about, had to drink before doing any killing, and this one seemed to be no exception. All she could do was hope that he didn’t have any immediate plans to do her and Cassie in. But the way Cain suddenly looked at her, she soon began to get the feeling that it maybe it would be better if they did.

Callie was stunned by a backhanded slap across her cheek.

“Don’t you get smart with me.” Cain warned as he got within inches of her face. “I won’t put up with it. Ask my boys what happened to the last one what got smart with me.”

Callie tried to perish the thought as Cain called out to his men. “Tie that little heifer up and let’s move out. We need to make Denver by sundown.”

As two gunmen fought to get the struggling Cassie tied up, Cain calmed down and told Callie, “I’m the leader of these here bounty hunters. We’ve been after Dalton and his boys for months now. It was a stroke of luck that he decided to rob that train so we could track him here. This is the first time I ever seen him with any whores. Where’d he find you?”

“We’re not whores.” Callie said in offense as she stared coldly at Cain.

“You could have fooled me.” Cain said, as he looked Callie up and down, drinking her in like a glass of cool water as he reached up and placed a hand on her breast and gave it a rough squeeze. “You certainly got the bodacious bodies for it.”

Callie only stared at Cain disgustedly. She dared not make any comment lest he strike her again, as his last one was still smarting.

“Looks to me like you’re a part of this bunch anyway.” Cain informed her. “We’re going to haul this buzzard bait to Denver and collect on ‘em, and maybe we’ll get a little extra for you two. Course, not before we have a little fun first.”

With that, Cain gave Callie one more pinch of her breast, and then a whack on her leather chapped ass as he lifted her up onto the nearest horse.

And so, Callie and Cassie were tied together onto one of the Dalton gang’s horses so they could not escape. Callie looked on as the bounty hunters wrapped the bodies in blankets and lay them over the horses to be hauled back to the nearest sheriff’s office in Denver for the reward. She wondered what their future held as they moved ever onward towards California. Her only consolation was that they were still moving in the right direction.

* * *

It was late that evening, and a run in with a small band of Apaches had slowed their trip. Cain decided to camp instead of riding on to Denver, since the horses were exhausted from running. They unpacked their rolls and pulled out their whiskey bottles, and as the night wore on, Cain’s men were getting antsy. He knew what they all wanted, and he told them once they got to Denver and collected the reward money for the Dalton gang, they could buy all the whores they wanted, but these two were not for them. When they griped and complained, he pacified them by allowing them to have a little sport with Cassie.

As Cain’s boys all pulled out their bullwhips, Cain grabbed Callie by the arm and began to lead her away to a secluded spot nearby so he could be alone with her. Callie watched in a panic as the men began to use the whips to snap at Cassie’s feet to make her dance.

“No, don’t let them do that!” Callie begged. “I’ll do whatever you want, but please make them stop!”

“You’re damn right you’re going to do whatever I want.” Cain laughed. “And the sooner you do it, the sooner we can get back. Besides, I couldn’t stop them now if I tried. They’re like a pack of wild dogs when you get a few drinks in ‘em.”

Callie moaned and whimpered at the thought of her poor young cousin in the midst of those animals, but there was scarcely a thing she could do about it.

Cain had her far enough away into a clearing where he spread out a blanket on a bare spot of ground and then shoved Callie down onto it, where she fell on her knees. Her hands were still bound behind her back, and it was all she could do to keep her balance to stop from falling all the way down.

“Okay, you little wildcat.” Cain said as he began to undo the front of his dusty britches with one hand while he took a swig of whiskey from the other. “First off, you’re going to oil up my honey dipper with that pretty little mouth of yours.”

Oh, no! Callie thought with disgust. He wants me to put that dirty thing in my mouth.

When Cain saw the look of horror on her face, he laughed and said. “Don’t worry, sugar britches. I’ll clean it off for you.”

Cain poured whiskey over his stiffened shaft as a weak attempt at washing it, and then grabbed Callie by the hair and poured some whiskey into her mouth. Callie choked and gagged on the bitter liquid while Cain chuckled. “That’ll loosen you up a bit.”

“You filthy bastard!” Callie coughed. “Don’t you dare put that thing in my...Mmmmph!”

Cain shoved his ready cock past Callie’s protesting lips and nearly gagged her with it as he stuffed her mouth full. He held her tight by the hair as Callie tried to pull away, and warned her. “Don’t you bite me now, or I’ll have to let my boys have their way with that little tart over there.”

Callie gasped at the thought, and so instead of trying to resist, she began to settle down to concentrate on the task at hand: to get this dirty son of a bitch to do his business and get it over with. The only thing she wasn’t looking forward to was having him do it in her mouth. It was plain humiliating just to be on her knees like this with him panting and groaning over her like a lovesick bull.

Soon something strange began to happen. A familiar feeling began to overcome Callie as Cain continued to violate her mouth. Once again, the alcohol began to activate the latent ingredients of Marcus DeSade’s elixir, creating a soft euphoric arousal within Callie.

Oh my. Callie thought. What in the world is coming over me again? She fought to resist the feelings inside her, but the attempts only seemed to break her will that much quicker.

Even Cain began to take notice, as Callie seemed to take a more enthusiastic approach to her task by licking and sucking him with increasing aggression, as if she couldn’t get enough of him into her mouth.

“Ummmm! Ummmfff! Slurrrrrp!” Callie moaned and sucked as Cain began to rock his hips back and forth as he held and guided her head with his head.

“Yes!” Cain hissed as he winced from the sensation. “I knew you’d get a liking to my Big Dipper. You do that better than that French whore I had back in Silverton.”

Cain’s words did nothing but encourage Callie, as she moved her head around while she worked her lips and tongue on his throbbing member. She couldn’t believe she was getting so much pleasure from this, and she could even feel herself getting moist and tingly between her legs. The more she took of him, the more aroused and excited she became.

As the bullwhips continued to crack in the distance, Callie’s head moved faster and faster, bringing Cain to the edge of climax.

“Wait! Wait!” Cain groaned, but it was too late. He began to shiver as his cock exploded inside Callie’s warm mouth. She continued to suck and swallow down his eruption of thick milky juices until he was pumped dry, using her tongue to lick off the last drops.

“Damnation!” Cain exclaimed as he pushed Callie away. “I wanted to do it inside your sweet honey pot. Now we’ll have to wait a spell and do it all over again.”

Callie lay on the blanket with her eyes closed, gasping at the thought of Cain inside her as a few drops of come seeped from the edge of her mouth and dripped down her cheek.

She sighed breathlessly and squirmed on her back, arching her hips up. “I can’t... wait.”

“Too bad.” Cain said as he took his whiskey bottle and took a huge swig. He lay down next to Callie and began to molest and fondle her while he licked her neck. Little by little, his amorous attentions towards Callie seemed to ebb away. Within a few seconds, his full weight was on top of her as he began the unmistakable sound of snoring. His orgasm, combined with the whiskey and exhaustion from the day’s ride, all culminated in a deep slumber for the rough bounty hunter.

Callie suddenly found herself being nearly smothered, and her own feelings of arousal seemed to die as well as she struggled to get out from under the heavy body of Cain. Once free, she got up onto her feet and began to sneak back towards the camp to see what sort of condition her poor cousin was in.

She was overjoyed to find that all of Cain’s men had also passed out from drunkenness and exhaustion as well. There in the middle of the bunch was Cassie, shivering, frightened and frozen in one spot, afraid to move lest she wake any of the gunfighters.

“Cassie.” Callie whispered to her cousin.

Cassie looked up and her face lit up with excitement and relief.

“Are you all right?” Callie asked as she tiptoed into the camp amid the snoring men.

“Yes.” Cassie whispered back.

“Come over here.” Callie said as she turned her back to her approaching cousin. Soon they began to untie each other’s wrists bonds until they were both loose. Once free, the girls quietly gathered their belongings, loaded up all the horses, and walked them all away from the camp until they were far enough to begin riding without waking Cain’s men.

They left Cain and his bounty hunters without any horses, money or weapons. They took all the horses, still loaded with the Dalton gang cadavers and the railroad robbery money and slowly headed the last miles to Denver through the night.

CHAPTER 12—DENVER and THE DeSADE’S

Callie Colt and Cassie arrived at the break of dawn and located the sheriff’s office. Once there, they turned over the Dalton gang corpses and the bank robbery money over to the stunned and flabbergasted sheriff, who wrote out a voucher without a word and turned it over to Callie. Callie and Cassie in turn took the voucher to the main Denver bank and collected a hefty bounty of $10,000 in cash.

“How in the world did you two ladies manage to get The Dalton gang?” Asked the bewildered teller as he counted out the hundred dollar bills.

“It’s a long story.” Sighed Callie Colt with a weary smile. Once they had their money in hand, the two dragged themselves over to one of Denver’s finest hotels, and checked into one of their best suites to get a bath and a rest. Afterwards, they bought themselves some new leather riding duds, and headed to the rail station to check when the next train to California was leaving.

“You ladies made it just in time.” The ticket master told them. “We have a train headed to California leaving in one hour. You got two of the last few seats left.”

Callie and Cassie sighed and smiled at each other. Maybe their fortunes were turning for the better now. Within days they would be in San Francisco, collecting the deed to the gold mine of Cassie’s murdered father Carlton Colt. The only unanswered question was the whereabouts of Carlton’s murderers, Sadie and Marcus DeSade.

* * *

Speaking of the devil, Sadie and Marcus DeSade were already in San Francisco, waiting impatiently for Callie and Cassie Colt to arrive with the key to the bank box containing the precious deed to the gold mine and all its pending fortunes.

Marcus was so riled with anticipation, that he was spending a fortune at one the local cathouses, having his way with one of the young delicacies within the red velvet walls inside. Her name was Monique; one of the many French courtesans recruited by the madam of this certain establishment, and known for her high threshold of pain. She would need every bit of it for what Marcus had in store for her as he took out his aggressions on her silky white flesh.

Night after night he tied her down in a variety of positions, and used an array of whips and crops on her quivering body. After a week, even Monique could take no more, and soon Marcus was banned from the house of ill repute after nearly strangling the poor girl.

Frustrated, Marcus ran a cross a lonesome young cowgirl named Jessie, and used his charms to get into her good graces. She invited him out to her ranch for supper one afternoon, and as they ate, Marcus noticed how much she resembled Callie Colt. While she showed him around her ranch, it didn’t take him long to get an evil notion in his head. Soon he had the pretty young girl stripped down to her boots, tied up and suspended by her ankles to a vertical post and her wrists to the rafters inside one of the empty barns.

As the helpless girl screamed and cried, Marcus used a horsewhip to tan her bare bottom.

With each lash of the whip, he imagined it was Callie he was punishing for all her wrongs against him. She would pay dearly for refusing his advances and causing him the loss of his eye. Once he was sufficiently satisfied with Jessie’s lashing, he took a small branding iron and used it to brand the sobbing cowgirl on her quivering bottom. There seemed to be no end to his cruel depravity. Heaven help Callie Colt and Cassie when Marcus and Sadie DeSade ever got their hands on them again.

CHAPTER 13—BAT LASH & THE SPANISH ROSE

Callie Colt and Cassie rode the rest of the way across Colorado and Utah without many incidents, enjoying the beautiful scenery as the locomotive chugged ever onward towards their destination. As passengers departed and boarded at each stop, Callie had more than enough card partners to last until Nevada.

One such card player gave Callie a run for her money however. He called himself Bat Lash, and after one marathon round of Blackjack, Bat sided up to Callie and challenged her to a more private game of Poker. Never one to back down from a challenge, and seeing as she had already taken Lash for several hundred dollars, Callie agreed. If he wanted to give away all his money to her, who was she to say ‘no’ to the fool?

They retired to Bat’s private compartment, and sat on opposite sides of a pull out table.

As Bat dealt the cards, he grinned at Callie and asked. “Ever play strip poker?”

“No.” Callie replied with an arch of her eyebrow. “I can’t say that I have.”

“Makes the game more interesting.” Bat said. “Whoever loses a hand has to remove one article of clothing.”

“I don’t think I like the sound of that.” Callie said, as she blushed pink in surprise.

“What’s the matter?” Bat taunted her. “Are you yellow? You’ve already skinned me dry.”

Callie thought about it, and decided that the thought of getting the rest of this cardsharp’s money as well as seeing him in his long john’s was too much to resist. But there was one small question. “What happens when I get you down to nothing?”

“Well, you’re confident.” Bat laughed as he continued shuffling. “Whoever gets down to their birthday suit first has to do the other one a little favor.”

“What kind of favor?” Callie asked suspiciously.

“Whatever you want.” Bat said. “If I win, all I want is a roll in the sack.”

“Not a chance.” Callie said. “And you won’t get so much as peek under my clothes.

“All right, how about you just play with my pecker then?”

Callie cringed at the thought. There was no way that was going to happen anyway, so she informed Bat, “All right. And if I win, I want you to rub and lick my feet.”

“You got yourself a game.” Agreed Bat. He liked her smug confidence. It was going to be that much sweeter when he got her down with nary a stitch of clothes on. As he slammed the deck of cards down on the table, he grinned and told Callie. “Cut ‘em.”

* * *

Meanwhile, Cassie was making an acquaintance with a charming young lady from Spain with caramel skin, silky black hair and cinnamon eyes. Her name was Rosa Fuentes, and she was traveling from Mexico and on her way to visit her father in California.

“What does your father do?” Cassie asked the attractive young woman.

“He is like a doctor.” Rosa answered in her thick accent. “He wished for me to um... how do you say... work beside him.”

“A nurse?” Cassie asked.

“No...more like...apprentice.” Rosa exclaimed as she looked deep into Cassie’s innocent eyes. “He is sort of... like a healer.”

“That’s very interesting.” Cassie said. She had never heard of such a thing. She stared at Rosa for a moment and saw something deep behind her shining hypnotic eyes.

“You have been through much, yes?” Rosa said out of the blue.

Cassie was slightly shocked at first by Rosa’s statement. How does she know? There was something intriguing about this woman that Cassie could not put her finger on. All she knew was that she felt more comfortable with her than anyone she had been with.

“I couldn’t begin to tell you.” Cassie replied. “How did you know?”

“By your eyes.” Rosa answered gently as her gaze held Cassie like a trance. “You have seen much and traveled far.”

“That’s amazing.” Cassie exclaimed. “Are you like a fortuneteller?”

Rosa only smiled and shook her head. The girl was so young and innocent...and beautiful. She seemed to touch Rosa in a place few others had. The more she looked into her angelic face, the more she wanted her. She had already began a subtle pull since the first moment they met, but now Rosa used all her forces within to place a hold on Cassie.

Cassie felt herself being tugged ever closer towards Rosa. She looked at her in a seemingly new way as each second passed. She reached a hand across to the beautiful woman and took her by the hand as Rosa gave her a slight smile.

“Rosa.” Cassie began. “I don’t know why...but I feel so...”

“Don’t say a word.” Rosa said as she hushed the blushing girl with a finger to Cassie’s quivering lips. “Come with me.”

The two girls arose from their seats in the passenger car and headed back into Rosa’s private compartment. There, the two young women stood face to face, each staring intently into the other’s eyes until Cassie finally whispered, with a moment’s hesitation as she thought of the consequences. “I...want you.”

Rosa stepped toward the now quivering young girl and embraced her gently, pulling her close until their faces were only inches apart, and asked. “Are you sure?”

Cassie was never more certain about anything in her life at that moment. Just being this close to Rosa was causing her to lose her breath and a deep arousal for the woman was nearly causing her to faint from desire. She closed her eyes and finally sighed, “Yessss.”

With those words, Rosa leaned forward and placed her rose petal lips upon Cassie’s.

* * *

Callie couldn’t understand it. Hand after hand had been played and she had barely won a couple. She had already removed her boots, her vest, her scarf, her chaps, her denims, her blouse, and now she was down to her bustle top and frilly underwear. As she looked across at the smug Bat Lash, she realized that she had just been taken in by a crooked gambler. She just couldn’t figure out how he was winning.

“Full house.” Bat announced as he displayed his cards on the table.

Callie cursed inside for not only getting herself into this mess, but by allowing another grifter get the best of her. It was humiliation on top of humiliation as she glared at the cards and then at Bat, who was clearly enjoying the prospect of what Callie would be taking off next.

“Damn you.” Callie hissed, as she hesitated before reaching around behind her back to begin undoing the clasps of her bustle. As her face turned bright pink, Callie pulled the bustle away and quickly covered her blushing chest with her arms as Bat tried unsuccessfully to get an eyeful of her milky breasts.

“It’s your turn to deal.” Bat said with a smile as he handed her the cards.

Callie Colt burned with anger and humiliation, as she hesitantly took the cards and began to shuffle as her full mounds jiggled while she dealt. Her only hope now was that Bat would be too distracted to pay attention to his cards. But it was not to be as Bat and Callie played out the hand and the grinning gambler lay his aces and jacks on the table.

“I know you’re a cheating thief.” Callie accused Bat, red-faced and livid with anger.

“I guess it takes one to know one.” Bat said as he sat back and crossed his arms.

Defeated, Callie stood up defiantly and removed her lingerie as she gave Bat a hard look. “I guess this is what you want to see, so get a good look because that’s all your getting.”

“You’re forgetting one thing.” Bat said as he took in Callie’s sensuous nude body. “You still have to do me my one little favor.”

Callie shut her eyes and winced at the thought. In her desperate attempts at winning the poker game, she had forgotten all about their previous agreement. Now she would have to further degrade herself by playing with this bastard’s pecker.

“You dirty rotten bastard!” Callie said through clenched teeth as she knelt before Bat and began to unbuckle his belt and trousers so she could get the humiliation over with.

Bat chuckled at Callie as he sat back and made himself comfortable. “Be gentle now.”

Callie shot Bat a hard look and began the task of jerking Bat’s member up and down.

* * *

In Rosa’s compartment, she and Cassie were in a warm embrace, both nude on the pull down cot, kissing each other deeply while their hands roamed over each other’s silken flesh. Cassie’s body was alive and tingling with arousal as Rosa explored every inch of her. She had never experienced such a heightened state of her own senses. Every fingertip and kiss made her body squirm and quiver with ecstasy.

Rosa could sense Cassie’s delicate state and took her time pleasuring the young girl. She knew if she moved too quickly, Cassie would explode with desire and arousal. As the minutes went by, Rosa moved her mouth over Cassie’s neck, her chest, her tender nipples and down over her stomach and squirming hips. As Cassie sighed with anticipation, Rosa moved her tongue slowly over her downy patch and began the slow, tantalizing and teasing action at her moist slit.

Cassie was aching now, arching her hips upward to meet Rosa’s expert mouth. Rosa placed her hands underneath Cassie’s bottom and lifted her upward as she buried her tongue into her opening and danced the tip over her most sensitive areas. Cassie could only shut her eyes and place a hand at her mouth and bite down to keep from screaming.

* * *

“What’s taking you so long?” Callie asked impatiently as she switched from one tired hand to another to stroke Bat’s member.

“I just want to enjoy this as long as I can.” Bat said with a satisfied smile as he lay back with his eyes closed, enjoying Callie’s soft palms on his shaft.

“My hand’s are getting tired.” Callie complained.

“Shut your fool mouth for a second so I can concentrate.” Bat said as he fantasized about some lost love as Callie rolled her eyes in frustration.

Suddenly, Bat’s cock began to jerk and spasm in her hand and she knew he was about to pop. She jerked faster to make sure he didn’t die out on her and sure enough, long streams of white liquid began to spurt from the tip as Callie turned her head quick to avoid getting splashed square in the face. She gasped as one warm load caught her across her breasts and began dripping down onto her stomach. She was about to let go when Bat grabbed her hand and kept her pumping until every drop was spent and then some.

As the excess spilled out over the tip and over her hand, Callie groaned in disgust and grabbed something to clean herself with while Bat lay back and caught his breath.

“Oh, that was nice, Callie.” Bat Lash sighed as he finally opened his eyes to watch Callie get dressed as quickly as she could to avoid giving him any more than necessary.

“I’m sure it was.” Callie said angrily as she put on her jeans and buckled her chaps.

“If you ever want to play again, you know where to find me.”

Callie only glared at Bat as she pulled on her boots and stomped out of the compartment.

* * *

In Rosa’s compartment, the women were in the throes of ecstasy, oblivious to the world around them as they buried their faces in each other’s laps. Cassie was on her back, bucking her hips upward while Rosa’s head bobbed up and down between Cassie’s thighs.

The more vigorously Rosa used her mouth and tongue on Cassie, the more the young girl squirmed and squealed underneath her. Both women were entrenched in their desire to pleasure the other, all while drowning in the ecstatic sensations building within.

Both women kept a rhythmic pace with each other, working more and more to a crescendo as the intensity of their licking increased. Rosa clenched Cassie’s bare buttock’s tight as she drove her tongue deeper and deeper, while Cassie used her pliant tongue to flick rapidly at Rosa’s engorged clitoris.

They both began to shiver and moan as their orgasms combined to wrack their sweating bodies to a passionate climax. As Cassie lifted her head upwards and screamed inside, Rosa drove her mouth down as deep as she could, until finally, their intense orgasms began to finally subside. When it was over and their satisfaction complete, Rosa shifted her body around so that she could embrace the shaking young girl in her arms until they both fell into a deep slumber.

* * *

It was later in the evening when Cassie joined Callie for a late dinner in the dining car.

Callie’s pride was still smarting from her run in with Bat Lash, but she didn’t say a word about it to Cassie, who normally would have noticed Callie’s sour mood. It was Callie who finally noticed that Cassie was not herself. She seemed to have a far off dreamy look in her eyes, and when Rosa entered the dining car, her face lit up like a daybreak sun.

“Rosa!” Cassie called out to the Spanish beauty. “Come sit with us. I’d like to introduce you to my cousin, Callie.”

“Pleased to meet you.” Rosa greeted as she joined the cousins at their table.

Callie smiled politely and the three began to chat as dinner was brought around. As the night wore on, Rosa directed her attention toward Callie, who had just began to drink an after dinner sherry. Rosa watched with fascination, as Callie’s attitude seemed to change slowly from moody to...arousal? She could almost smell it.

“Callie, are you feeling well?” Rosa inquired, as Callie appeared agitated and very uncomfortable.

“I...I don’t know...” Callie replied as she struggled to concentrate. Suddenly, she was feeling the familiar pangs between her legs, and it was all she could do to keep from reaching underneath the table to rub herself. “I keep feeling this way sometimes...”

Rosa noticed immediately that Callie had changed once she began to drink. There was something inside the girl that was doing this. She sensed it. Not a demon, but maybe something else. There was only one way to find out.

“Callie, you and Cassie must come with me.” Rosa said.

Cassie’s eyes lit up at Rosa’s statement, and when Rosa noticed, she pushed back from the force she had used on Cassie, and released her from her emotional bondage. Cassie was the most incredible person she had ever been physical with, but she knew it was wrong to use her that way. She now only wanted to help Cassie and her cousin.

The three women went to Rosa’s compartment, where Rosa had Callie sit down with her eyes closed on one of the seats, and instructed Cassie to be quiet and still. As Cassie watch in fascination, Rosa used her hands and waved them over Callie’s body, as if in search of something within. Soon, her hands seemed to be pulled towards Callie’s midsection. Rosa closed her eyes and concentrated deeply as soft words spilled from her mouth in Spanish. After several minutes, Rosa froze, and Cassie became frightened.

Cassie’s mouth fell open when she saw Rosa began to shiver and cough. She was about to approach her when Rosa held her hands up to her mouth and spit out a small object. Cassie could not tell what it was, and before she could ask to see it, Rosa quickly opened the window of the compartment and threw it out.

Callie had slumped over on the bench, and began to moan, as she appeared to be coming out of some sort of fainting spell. When she opened her fluttering eyes, she was met with Rosa’s smiling face and Cassie’s look of deep concerned.

“Callie, are you all right?” Cassie asked as she sat next to her shaken cousin.

“Yes, I think so...” Callie said as she rubbed her stomach gently. “What happened?”

“There was a poison inside you.” Rosa informed Callie. “I removed it.”

Callie looked at Rosa in shock as the faint memory of Marcus DeSade’s foul elixir flooded her mind. “How did you know?”

“It doesn’t matter.” Rosa said as she patted Callie’s hand. “It is gone now.”

“I don’t...know how to thank you.”

“Whoever did this to you...” Rosa said. “You will see him again...am I correct?”

“Unfortunately, you probably are.” Callie Colt said.

“Beware, and stay as far away as you can.” Rosa warned. “This person is evil.”

“Yes. You’re right.” Callie agreed. “I hope and pray that we can.”

* * *

CHAPTER 14—CALIFORNIA AT LAST

Callie Colt and Cassie bid farewell to Rosa once they arrived in San Francisco a few days later. Rosa was to remain on the train until she reached her final destination to the south. Before they departed, Rosa left Cassie a small gold necklace with a medallion.

“Here, this will protect you my flower.” Rosa said warmly. After they embraced, Callie thanked Rosa once more, and then they waved farewell to the fine Spanish maiden.

“Well.” Callie said as the train pulled away from the station. “We’d better find out where the bank is. And see if Marcus and Sadie are waiting around somewhere for us.”

Cassie shivered at the sound of their names, as memories came back to haunt her of their last ordeals with the twisted siblings who murdered her father, and who were no doubt waiting in the shadows to get their clutches on them and the deed to the gold mine.

“I’m so scared.” Cassie whimpered.

“Don’t be.” Callie said as she gathered all her bravery. “I won’t let them harm you.”

The two women gathered their belongings and headed to the end of the train station to hire a buggy to take them to a hotel. It was Sunday, and the bank wouldn’t open until tomorrow. They passed a gentleman reading a newspaper on a bench, not noticing that the man was peering over the top edge of the paper as they passed. From inside his coat pocket, he retrieved a photograph. It was a formal portrait of Cassie Colt; given to the man to use as he watched day after day as the trains unloaded passengers. Finally his patience had paid off.

He followed discreetly from a distance behind Callie and Cassie, until he watched them enter the Golden Eagle hotel. He lit a stogie, and headed back in the opposite direction to inform the brother and sister who were so eager to know when these two arrived.

* * *

Later, Marcus burst into Sadie’s hotel room with the news. Sadie was busy straddling a young gentleman who was bound naked to her four-post bed. She was rocking her hips back and forth with her back toward the grunting fellow, and when he began to protest Marcus’ intrusion, Sadie clamped her hand over his mouth to quiet him.

“Haven’t you ever...uuuunnnh... heard of knocking?” Sadie complained.

“I think you’ll want to hear this.” Marcus said with a wide grin. “Callie and Cassie just checked into the Golden Eagle only minutes ago.”

“Finally!” Sadie exclaimed as she began to pump excitedly on her struggling lover.

“Let’s go!” Marcus said.

“No!” Sadie replied quickly. “The bank won’t be open until tomorrow anyway, (gasp) so we’ll go first thing in the morning and surprise them...uuuunnnh... I have it all planned out. Besides, I haven’t finished...ummmmm... pumping my little plaything dry.”

Marcus was about to argue, but he noticed Sadie’s lover and decided not to say anything in front of him. All he could do was sit back and watch his sister fuck her hapless suitor.

He decided that if he had waited this long, another day wouldn’t hurt. He began to think about all the things that he was going to do to Callie Colt once he got his hands on her once more, and a thin serpentine smile began to cross his face.

CHAPTER 15—SHOWDOWN

Early the next morning a dapper gentleman and a lady wearing the finest of dresses approached the Golden Eagle hotel clerk.

“Good morning.” The clerk greeted them. “How can I help you?”

Sadie told the clerk. “I understand that my stepdaughter checked into your fine establishment yesterday, and I would like to see her as she’s expecting me.”

“Oh? What’s her name madam?”

“Cassandra Colt.” Sadie answered. “Most of the time she goes by Cassie.”

The clerk looked at his registry. “Hmmm. I have a Callie Colt.”

“That’s my fiancee.” Marcus spoke up.

“Well.” The clerk said as his face lit up. “I remember those two young ladies for sure. You’re a lucky man, sir. That Callie is one of the prettiest young ladies I’ve ever seen, if you don’t mind my saying.”

“Not at all.” Marcus grinned. “Would you be so kind as to tell us what room they are staying in. We’d like to surprise my fiancee. I haven’t seen her in weeks.”

The clerk smiled sheepishly, and told the DeSade’s. “Room 215 on the second floor.”

“Thank you so kindly.” Sadie smiled sweetly at the blushing clerk.

“If you don’t mind my saying, you are a very lovely lady yourself.”

“Thank you.” Sadie replied as she began to start for the stairs with Marcus.

“Hold on.” The clerk called after them and then turned toward a young boy sitting in a corner by a shoe shine stand. “Henry, don’t you have some boots that need to be taken to room 215. Take these people upstairs and show them the way.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Hollis.” The shoeshine boy replied, as he gathered the two pairs of recently shined boots belonging to Callie Colt and Cassie.

* * *

Callie Colt and Cassie were just getting up from a good night’s rest, stretching their limbs as they rolled out of bed wearing only their corsets and lingerie. A knock came to the door and Cassie got up to answer when Callie motioned for her to wait.

“Who is it?” Callie called out cautiously.

“Shoe shine boy ma’am.” Came a boy’s voice from the door. “Your boots are ready.”

“Hold on one moment.” Callie said as she put on a nightgown to cover up.

Outside in the hall, Marcus handed Henry a silver dollar and told him to leave as he took the boots from him. As Henry disappeared down the stairs, the door opened.

Callie Colt gasped when the shoeshine boy she was expecting was not there, shocked instead by the pair that stood before her like a nightmare vision. Sadie and Marcus DeSade, each wearing devilish grins as Marcus pushed his way inside and Sadie quickly followed, shutting and locking the door behind her as she held up a small derringer.

Cassie was about to scream out when Marcus warned her. “Not a sound, or you both will be dead in seconds.”

“Oh, no!” Cassie whimpered as she backed away from Sadie’s approach while Marcus approached Callie and cuffed her on the side of the head before she could do any damage, stunning her and making her dizzy. She fell backwards onto the bed; moaning and barely conscious as Marcus then turned his attention to Cassie.

“Please.” Cassie begged as tears of fright welled up in her eyes. “Don’t hurt us anymore!”

“Don’t worry, Cheri!” Sadie told her. “We won’t hurt you...yet!”

“Oh, you hateful witch!” Cassie exclaimed as Marcus seized her in a bear hug from behind and held her tight as Sadie walked up and taunted her.

“You’re precious Callie won’t be able to save you now.” Sadie said with a smug grin as she held the squirming teen by the cheeks to force her to look in her eyes. “Now, I want you dressed. You and I are going to take a little trip to the bank so we can pick up the deed to the gold mine that your dear father left me.”

“No!” Cassie protested. “That’s rightfully mine! You can’t have it! I’ll never...!”

Cassie was suddenly silenced with a sharp slap to the cheek.

“Silence!” Sadie commanded. “You’ll do as I say, and you’ll do it willingly, otherwise, I’ll have to let my dear brother have his way with your sweet cousin.”

Cassie looked over at the bed where Callie was sprawled, moaning softly and turning her head slowly from side to side as she tried to gather her senses.

“All right!” Cassie relented. “Just please don’t hurt her. I’ll do whatever you say.”

“That’s a good girl.” Sadie said as Marcus released her to get dressed. “Now I’ve already spoken to the bank people. All they need is the key and Carlton’s death certificate to release the contents of the box. You have one and I have the other. We’re going to enter the bank as loving stepmother and stepdaughter. If you make one false move, Callie will pay, I promise you.”

Cassie began to put on her clothes, hanging her head in defeat as she watched Marcus take Callie and tie her wrists above head to the bed rails before she recovered from her blow. She knew Marcus was going to have his way with her once they were gone, but she was helpless to do anything about it. The DeSade’s had the advantage and she knew it. Her only hope was that somehow Callie could escape the evil clutches of Marcus. At the moment, however, it looked like Callie would be completely at his mercy.

Once she was dressed, Sadie whispered to Marcus, “I’ll take her to our hotel room after we’re done at the bank, so you can have all the time you need with your fiancee.”

The wicked brother and sister smiled at each other and Sadie took Cassie roughly by the arm and led her out the door while Marcus sat on the bed next to Callie and waved.

Oh, these dastardly villains thought poor Cassie as she walked arm in arm down the stairs with Sadie. As they passed the front desk, Sadie handed the clerk a ten-dollar bill and instructed him, “I’d like you to see that my brother and his fiancee are not disturbed. My step daughter and I are going out to run a few errands.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The clerk smiled knowingly as he pocketed the currency.

“Come, dear Cassie.” Sadie said in her sweetest voice, as she led the dejected young Cassie out into the street and towards the bank.

* * *

Marcus looked over his prize with a look of steely satisfaction. He had Callie Colt tightly and securely bound to the bed with her wrists above and her ankles spread apart and tied to the corners. As he waited patiently for her to recover from her blow, he opened her nightgown and slipped his hands inside her corset top to allow her firm supple breasts to pop out of the top so he could admire their size and beauty.

“Uuuummm.” Callie moaned softly as Marcus rolled her nipple in his fingers. He gave her hard pinch, which made her gasp and open her eyes with surprise.

When Callie saw that that it was Marcus molesting her, she began to struggle and twist at her bonds, spitting at him, “You vicious animal! Don’t you dare touch me!”

Marcus only smiled at her and gave her another hard pinch, causing Callie to wince and bite her lip as she groaned, “Owwwunnnnh!”

“You are finally mine, my dear Callie Colt. You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment. There are so many things I want to do to you that I don’t know where to begin. I think I’ll start by giving you one good pinch for all the things you’ve done to my sister and I from the time we first met until now. And then I’ve got a special surprise for what you’ve done to my eye. I promise you that will be very special indeed.”

Callie grimaced as Marcus continued pinching her breasts and twisting her reddened nipples as she squirmed and squealed in his hands. She shook her head from side to side and gasped, tugging desperately at the bonds as Marcus worked over her breasts, torso, ass, legs and even her toes. He delighted in tormenting her and watching her pained expressions and yelps of pain. He was trying to decide what to do next as he slid his hands up her bare silky legs and over the lingerie covering the patch between her legs.

“Don’t you dare...!” Callie exclaimed, as Marcus let his fingers linger over her crotch.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to be making demands of me.” Marcus said. “You had your chance back in Boston. You know I would have done anything for you if you had given me half the chance.”

“You are a wicked monster!” Callie hissed at him as she yanked at her wrists. “I would never be with a person like you!”

“Maybe.” Marcus said with a grin as he slipped his fingers under her coverlet and buried his fingers inside her. “We’ll soon see.”

Marcus took a vial from his pocket and held it up for Callie to see. “Remember this?”

“Heaven’s no!” Callie cried in horror. “Please! Not that! I’ll do anything you say!”

“Indeed you will, once you ingest this.” Marcus smiled as he opened the vial. “But have heart. This time I decided to leave out the crucial ingredient that would have slowly destroyed you, since I’ve decided to give you one more chance to be my spouse.”

As Callie fought to try and keep her mouth closed, Marcus tried unsuccessfully to give her the elixir. Finally he grabbed her by her slender throat and tightened his grip, which made Callie choke and gag. “Urrrrk! Unnnggggggh!”

Once her mouth was forced open to gasp precious air, Marcus poured the vial’s contents down her throat, and Callie was forced to gulp it down as she coughed and gagged. Marcus then turned his attentions back to Callie’s sweet mound, where he massaged and rubbed her to his heart’s content, working poor Callie into a lather as the erotic drug began to work on her senses, giving her an undesired state of heightened arousal.

Callie began to grind her hips to try and pull away from Marcus’ touch, but it was no use.

He used his fingers to grip her from inside and then began to massage her warm mound vigorously as he leaned down to suckle her heaving breasts. He bit down on her swollen nipple, causing Callie to scream out. Marcus quickly clamped a hand over her mouth to quiet her as he admonished, “Hush, Callie. We wouldn’t want to alarm the other guests.”

Marcus continued to molest the helpless Callie, fondling, licking, sucking and pinching as he had his way with her. Callie could not help but respond to his manipulations as her clitoris became engorged. The more Marcus stroked her, the more responsive she became until her hips began to buck wildly as Marcus enjoyed fingering her slippery slit. One part of her desperately wanted him to stop, but another hoped he wouldn’t. It was no use to fight it, as her body began to give in to the sensuous new pleasure her body received.

“Ah, yes, I see you are beginning to enjoy this now.” Marcus teased.

“You rotten scoundrel!” Callie winced between heaving breaths, battling against the overwhelming feelings of passion inside her. “I hate you! You’ll pay for this! I promise!”

“Well, If that’s the way your going to be...” Marcus mocked Callie as he took out a dreaded handkerchief from his front pocket and began to wad it into a ball as Callie’s eyes went wide from recognition of what he was about to do.

“Wait, no! Not...mmmmph!” Callie pleaded to no avail as Marcus stuffed the cloth into her mouth to muffle her cries. Then he began to take his time and slowly remove his clothing as Callie squirmed and twisted at her wrists on the bed.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for an eternity.” Marcus said as he savored the sublime moment by watching his captive strain desperately at her bindings while he climbed back on the bed and kneeled between her spread open legs. “I only hope you’ll enjoy your thorough rape as much as I will, Callie Colt.”

Callie shut her eyes and screamed through her gag as Marcus tore away her lingerie and positioned himself between her milky quivering thighs. The dreaded anticipation was almost too much to bear, as Callie braced herself for her hated captor’s assault.

* * *

Sadie DeSade led Cassie Colt into the California National Bank and warned her before they walked up to the teller. “You make one false move, and I’ll see that you and your cousin pay dearly for it.”

Cassie said nothing, only thinking about what may be happening to her beloved cousin Callie. Gold mines and money meant nothing to her as long as Callie was in peril.

“Let me have the key.” Sadie demanded.

Cassie produced the safety deposit box key and reluctantly handed it over to Sadie. Then Sadie walked up to one of the bank tellers and told him, “I’d like to open a box, please.”

“Yes ma’am.” Replied the teller as he took her key and looked up the number in the registry. When he found it, he looked up, confused. “This key belongs to a Carlton Colt.”

“Yes.” Sadie replied as she put on her most mournful expression. “He was my husband, God rest his soul.”

“I’m sorry to hear that ma’am.” The clerk replied, taken aback by the news. “I’m afraid I’ll have to ask for proof of his death. Do you have a death certificate?”

Sadie nodded as she feigned wiping a tear from her eye. She reached into her bag and produced a folded document and handed it to the clerk. The clerk, touched by Sadie’s downcast looks, took the paper carefully and examined them before he finally spoke.

“Well, it looks like everything is in order. I’ll just need you to sign this form saying that you will be receiving the contents of the box in lieu of your deceased husband.”

Sadie took a pen and signed the form, and handed it back across the counter. The teller took it and told Sadie. “Now I just need to get this notarized and signed by the President of the Bank. Excuse me, I’ll only be a moment.”

Sadie nodded sadly and watched him walk upstairs to an office located on the second floor balcony. Once he disappeared, Sadie allowed a smile to slip across her face as she watched the defeated look on Cassie’s face. She told Cassie, “It’s much better this way. I’m afraid all that money would corrupt one of such pure heart.”

“That gold mine rightfully belongs to me!” Cassie hissed. “You have no right to it, or any of my father’s things. You murdered him and I know it. He even knew it before he died.”

“Shut your mouth, young lady, or I’ll have it stuffed and gagged for the duration of our trip back to Boston.”

“What?” Cassie asked. This was the first time Sadie had made mention of any future plans.

“Oh, didn’t I mention it?” Sadie asked with a smile. “You will be returning with me to Boston. There you will be my personal maidservant, among other things. And Callie will marry my brother Marcus. We will all be one happy family.”

“Never!” Cassie snarled.

“We’ll soon see.” Sadie replied with smug satisfaction.

* * *

Callie Colt was in the throes of yet another orgasm. Her hated captor, Marcus was now on top of her, slamming his hips between her legs while his cock filled her to the hilt, and Callie could do nothing but endure his assault while her mind fought the pleasures her body was experiencing against her will. Her hips rose up to meet Marcus’ forceful thrusts as the bed shook and squeaked under them.

“Yes, I see you are enjoying this aren’t you my little Callie?” Marcus taunted as he grunted and gave her a quick series of thrusts. Callie only responded with sensuous moans as her body quivered with intense arousal.

Marcus stopped and reached up to remove Callie’s stifling gag and asked her, “Do you want me to continue, Callie?”

“Yes... No...Unnnnnn!” Callie answered in confusion. How could she be enjoying this so much? After all the dastardly things he had put her and Cassie through.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” Marcus said with a smile and then continued to slam Callie into the mattress springs while she let out another long moan in orgasmic delirium.

* * *

Sadie and Cassie watched as the teller came back down the stairs, followed by another well-dressed gentleman, whom they both assumed was the bank president. He walked up the women and extended his hand.

“Good afternoon ladies, my name is Jonathan Lazarus Nail. I’m the president of the bank, and I just wanted to pass on my condolences to you both. Cassie, you don’t remember me because you were just a baby when I knew him, but Carlton Colt was an old friend of mine, and I’m terribly sorry to hear that he passed on.”

Both women nodded politely and then Jonathan continued, “If you don’t mind, I’d like Theodore here to take you to your box, Mrs. DeSade, while I have a moment alone with Cassie. I’d like to catch up on how Carlton had been doing before he passed away.”

Sadie paused at the suggestion. She did not want to let Cassie out of her site for even a moment, but she had no choice. She did not want to cause any suspicion. As she agreed to follow the bank clerk, she gave Cassie a silent glare to remind her of what would happen if she spoke a word about them.

As Sadie and the clerk entered the back room vault, Jonathan took Cassie by the arm and led her upstairs to his office and closed the door behind them. Once they were both seated,

Jonathan looked Cassie in the eyes and asked her, “Is there anything you want to tell me?”

Cassie looked at Jonathan Nail, and was immediately comforted by his warm personality, but she dared not reveal a word about Sadie and Marcus’ evil plans. She finally answered, “Do you mean about my father?”

“Yes.”

“He was very sick for almost a year, and he finally left us just a few weeks ago.” Cassie said wearily. She realized it was the first time she had really began to think about the fact that her father was now gone, and tears welled up in her eyes. She quickly composed herself and fought back the tears so she wouldn’t make a spectacle of herself.

“How did you know him?” Callie asked.

“We were in business together for awhile...investments and such. I was able to buy this bank because of him. Then he packed up and moved east with your mother. I’m afraid she couldn’t take our wild ways out here. It was a raucous time back then, I’m afraid.”

“I guess it was.” Cassie said. “I remember Daddy talking about California sometimes.”

“Cassie, I’m going to be frank with you because I knew Carlton. I know what’s in that box is yours, because Carlton told me so himself. He sent me a letter after your mother passed on and asked me to make sure that if anything ever happened to him that you would get the contents of that box.”

Cassie was speechless. On one hand she wanted to spill out everything, but on the other hand she did not want to chance putting Callie in anymore danger than she was already in.

“Cassie, look me in the eye and tell me if that woman is not forcing you to do something you do not want to do. If you say everything is all right, I’ll believe you, but if you are in any danger, I can help you, I promise.”

Cassie was totally confused. After all she had been through, traveling across the country, in and out of danger, all while trying to avoid the devilish DeSade’s and the authorities, who believed her and her cousin to be murderers. It was almost too much to bear, and her emotions welled up as she struggled with her basic instincts to ever trust anyone again.

Finally, Cassie spoke and smiled bravely. “No, Mr. Nail. Everything is all right.”

There was a knock on the door and Theodore, the bank teller poked his head in. “Mrs. DeSade has her things now and says she’s ready to leave now, Mr. Nail.”

“Thank you, Theodore.” Jonathan said, and arose to escort Cassie back downstairs where Sadie was waiting with a suspicious look in her eyes. After they bid farewell to Jonathan, Sadie walked Cassie outside and whispered harshly, “What did you tell him?”

“Nothing.” Cassie replied and then winced from Sadie’s cruel grip on her arm.

“You better not have.” Sadie said viciously as she gave Cassie a hard pinch on the arm. “Now, let’s go to my hotel. I have some special plans for you.”

Cassie groaned inside as Sadie led her down the street as ominous dark clouds gathered overhead. It looked like a dark storm was brewing in the gray skies above.

* * *

Upstairs in his office, Jonathan Nail looked out the window and watched as Sadie and Cassie walked down the street. He knew inside of course that Cassie was hiding something. The young girl looked frightened and in trouble, and he wasn’t about to let her leave without finding out exactly what was going on. He did not trust the DeSade woman from the moment he laid eyes on her. In a hundred years, he did not see Carlton marrying a woman like that. It was his duty now to find out what kind of woman she really was.

Jonathan went to a secret panel in one wall of his office, and opened it. Inside was a wardrobe of black snakeskin leather vest, chaps, boots, gloves, and a black shirt and kerchief. After he quickly changed into the all black attire, Jonathan took a dark mask that covered his eyes and nose and tied it in back of his coal-black hair. Then he buckled and strapped on a leather holster containing two silver-plated six-shooters. The final touch was an ebony cowboy hat with a snakeskin band. The thunderheads rumbled overhead, so Blacksnake pulled on his long black duster.

The once dapper bank president had now become transformed into his alter ego; San Francisco’s most feared vigilante...Blacksnake.

CHAPTER 16—BLACKSNAKE AND THE RECKONING

Marcus DeSade had turned Callie Colt over on her stomach. Her wrists were still bound with rope to the bed rails and Marcus was now giving her a hard ride from the rear. His hips slammed down onto her bare bottom, slapping against it as it quivered from his thrusts. Callie was sighing and groaning with ecstasy as Marcus grunted on top of her, salivating in her ear and whispering foul obscenities as she continued to revel in her orgasms. Callie had never felt anything so intense before, and her natural instincts to be repelled by Marcus advances were washed away by his sinister drug.

“When we get back to Boston, I’m going to plow you ten times a day my sweet little bitch.” Marcus hissed in her ear as Callie moaned in agreement. All thoughts of Cassie had left her mind, and all her senses were being pushed to their limits with a mixture of pleasure and pain as Marcus penetrated her ass while he yanked her head back cruelly by her hair. He had reached under her to squeeze her mounds while he rammed her into the bed, and Callie reacted by arching her back pushing her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

“Yes, I knew you would enjoy this.” Marcus said with perverse relish as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Soon he was pounding Callie hard and fast like priming a water pump.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!” Callie Colt screamed with ecstasy. Her cries aroused Marcus even further and he thrust ever harder and faster until he was on the verge of climax. Her screams were getting so loud that he clamped his hand over her mouth and began to explode his seed inside her ass while Callie herself shivered with her own orgasm. After several more minutes of intense thrusts, Marcus was spent, and fell heavily atop of her.

When he recovered, Marcus got up and began to dress himself. Between heavy gasps of breathlessness, he told Callie, “We need to find a place with a little more privacy, so we can begin our lessons. You need to learn the proper way to please your new master.”

Callie barely responded with a soft moan. She was delirious with sexual fever and her body was still shivering from her experience. She hardly noticed that Marcus had untied her and tossed her clothes on the bed for her to change into.

* * *

The rain began to fall in thick sheets as Blacksnake leapt from the roof of one building to the next like a phantasm in the night. His duster flowed behind him as he flew across the chasm, and not a soul who saw him would have believed what they had seen. The streets were close to deserted as people scurried to shelter from the thunderstorm while lighting flashed across the dark skies. Blacksnake had located the Silver Dollar Hotel and Saloon and watched silently as rain pelted him from his perch on a building across the street. Just before the rain began, he had seen Sadie and Cassie enter the hotel as he followed them down the street from the building rooftops.

He watched and waited like a predator as rain dripped off the brim of his black hat.

* * *

Once Sadie had Cassie safely back inside her hotel room, she grabbed the frightened teen and wrestled her to the bed. As Cassie begged and pleaded to be let go, Sadie only laughed and slapped the poor girl, taking great pleasure in her cruelty. Once she had Cassie sobbing and crying, Sadie stood up over Cassie.

“Don’t you ever think for a moment that you’ll ever get the best of me again.”

Cassie only looked at Sadie fearfully; wondering what she would do next. Her thoughts were answered as Sadie took a coil of white rope from her bag and then she pounced on Cassie again, this time grabbing and turning her over to tie her wrists to one post of the large canopied bed. Once she had Cassie secure, Sadie took two linen cloths and stuffed one inside Cassie’s protesting mouth before she could scream out for help. Then she took the other and wrapped it across her mouth, securing the gag by tying it off behind her head. She stood up and watched with glee as Cassie tugged and pulled at her bonds.

“Now it’s time for your punishment.” Sadie said as she removed her overcoat while she poured herself a glass of sherry. On the bed, Cassie looked frightfully over her shoulder, helplessly. Her eyes went wide when Sadie put her glass down after a sip and took a long riding crop from her suitcase. Cassie began to struggle and squirm furiously as Sadie took her sweet time unbuckling the squealing teen’s chaps and jeans and then pulling them down around her thighs to expose her blushing pinkish bottom.

Sadie whipped the leather crop back and forth through the air so Cassie could hear it whistle. She squeezed shut her tearing eyes, waiting for the inevitable lashing. The first caught her completely by surprise, even though she was anticipating it. The pain was absolutely unbearable, and it felt like her backside was on fire. The second was twice as painful, and she bit down hard on the gag as she screamed into it.

“Are you ready to obey me now, Cassie?” Sadie asked.

Cassie nodded her head quickly in response. At that moment, she would agree to anything if it meant not being whipped again.

“Somehow I don’t believe you are sincere.” Sadie taunted cruelly and lashed her again.

Cassie buttocks quivered as another red welt appeared across her tightened cheeks. Oh, Callie, where are you when I need you most. Please help me. She cried to herself.

Just then, the door burst open. Cassie was blinded by such pain that she barely noticed it, but Sadie turned quickly and found herself face to face with a tall man in black who was soaking wet from the storm. The door closed slowly behind Blacksnake as he began to step towards the stunned Sadie.

“Who are?” Sadie gasped as she stared into the mask of the intruder. “How dare you come into my room!”

With that Sadie struck at Blacksnake with her crop and Blacksnake snatched it with lighting quick reflexes, inches from his face. Before Sadie could react, he brought a gloved hand up to backhand Sadie squarely in the jaw, stunning her as she spilled onto the hard wood floor.

Blacksnake moved as swiftly as his namesake, rushing to untie Cassie and then removing her gag. At first, Cassie couldn’t understand what was happening, and then she thought Blacksnake was Marcus, come again to hurt her. She struck at him but Blacksnake caught her by the wrists and held her firm. She could only stare frightened into his black mask.

“Don’t worry, I’m here to help you.” Blacksnake told the panicked young girl.

Cassie responded by taking a deep breath, and nearly fainted in Blacksnake’s arms.

“Callie...” Cassie whimpered. “She’s in trouble.”

“Callie?”

“My cousin!” Cassie cried as she pulled on her jeans and chaps. “I need to help her.”

“Where is she?” Blacksnake asked.

Cassie looked at Sadie, who was slowly recovering from her blow on the floor. “That evil woman’s brother has her. The Golden Eagle Hotel in Room 215.”

“All right. You stay here and don’t move until I come back.” Blacksnake told her.

“No! I can’t! I have to see if she’s all right!” Cassie cried.

“All right. We’ll all go together. Come on.”

With that, Blacksnake jerked the delirious Sadie to her feet and herded her out the door with Cassie following close behind. They all went out the back entrance of the hotel and down the back streets over to the Golden Eagle. The rain continued to pour in heavy sheets, and Blacksnake used his duster to protect Cassie while he gripped Sadie by the back of the neck and pushed her forward, allowing her to be soaked by the downpour.

When they finally arrived at the back of the Golden Eagle, they went up a flight of stairs behind the building and entered the hallway of the second floor rooms. Blacksnake held Sadie tight with one arm twisted behind her back and clamped a wet gloved hand over her mouth and warned her, “If you make a sound, I swear I’ll make you regret it.”

The three arrived at Room 215, and Blacksnake motioned Cassie to stay back. He took a six-shooter and aimed it at the door and then used a heavy boot to kick the door in. He then pushed Sadie inside and looked the room over quickly and cautiously. It was empty.

Blacksnake motioned Cassie inside, who was horrified to find Callie gone.

“Oh, no.” Cassie cried in despair. “He’s taken her somewhere!”

Blacksnake grabbed Sadie by the front of her dress and snarled. “Where are they?”

“I have...no idea.” Sadie moaned. “Even if I knew...I wouldn’t tell you.”

Blacksnake slapped Sadie, knocking her backward onto the bed.

“Look!” Cassie cried as she seized a handwritten note on the night table. It read:

S. I’VE TAKEN MY FIANCEE TO THE RANCH. BE BACK IN THE MORNING. M.

Blacksnake read the note and turned his attention to Sadie. “Where is this ranch?”

Sadie only glared at Blacksnake, daring him to do something.

“Cassie, wait outside for a moment.” Blacksnake told the young girl.

Cassie hesitated, looking at Blacksnake, who never took his eyes off Sadie. Then she took one last look at Sadie before walking out the door and closing it behind her. She almost felt sorry for Sadie, but not quite. The next thing she heard from inside the room was muffled screams and struggling.

Blacksnake was on top of Sadie with a fury, gripping her clawing hands and flipping her over onto her stomach. He twisted one hand hard behind her while he shoved her face down hard into the pillows and placed a knee behind her neck, suffocating her. He managed to tear apart enough of her blouse and skirt make strips to tie her up with. By the time he was done, Sadie was tied with her ass up and gasping for air, nearly nude except for her corset.

“Are you ready to talk?” Blacksnake asked as he gripped roughly by the hair.

She was as angry as a wet cat, and hissed at Blacksnake as he grunted and ripped her corset away. Once he had her down to her frilly bottoms, he tore those away as well and then began to unbuckle his belts and trousers.

Sadie realized what he was going to do and began to scream when Blacksnake shoved her face down into the pillow to muffle her protests. He then jerked his member out of his pants and placed the head at her tight back door opening. With one swift motion, he shoved it in to the hilt, holding Sadie down as she bucked in protest underneath him.

Blacksnake commenced to rape Sadie’s virgin asshole with vicious thrusts.

He yanked her head up from the pillows and she gasped for precious air.

“Where are they?” Blacksnake demanded as he pumped her hard once.

“Unnnngh!” Sadie groaned. “Oh, you are going to pay for this you vile beast!”

Blacksnake shoved her face back down and began to buck her fiercely. She struggled like a trapped animal underneath him, but was unable to free herself from Blacksnake’s grip.

After several more minutes of alternately fucking and interrogating her by suffocation, Sadie finally gave up, gasping, “He’s taken her to a ranch outside of town!”

“Where?” Blacksnake demanded as he gave her hair a harsh yank.

“I’ll tell you, if you’ll please...unnnnnnhhhh...stop!”

As Blacksnake pumped his load into her, he snarled in her ear, “If you lie to me, I’ll cut you to pieces, bitch!”

Once Sadie revealed Marcus and Callie’s whereabouts, Blacksnake trussed her in a different position and then allowed Cassie to come back into the room. Cassie was shocked to see the furious Sadie, nude, gagged and bound spread eagle on the bed, shivering from the aftermath of her interrogation.

“I want you to stay here and keep on an eye on this hellcat.” Blacksnake told the wide-eyed Cassie. “I’m going to get your cousin and then I’ll be back.”

Cassie eyed Sadie nervously, and Blacksnake assured her, “Don’t worry, she won’t be going anywhere. If she tries anything, just kill her.”

Blacksnake winked at Cassie to let her know he was half-joking, and then left her alone with her nemesis. Cassie’s heart was pounding as she eyed Sadie, who was trying to pull at her tight bonds, while she uttered muffled curses at Cassie. Now the shoe was on the other foot. When Cassie finally realized Sadie was indeed trapped and helpless, she stepped cautiously over to the bed and stood over Sadie with her arms crossed and a smug grin on her face, taunting Sadie, “You aren’t so strong now are you...stepmother?”

Cassie couldn’t resist reaching down and giving Sadie’s nipple a hard little twist.

* * *

Marcus arrived at the ranch with Callie bound and rolled inside a blanket in the back of his carriage, and drove it into an empty barn out of the rain. He then went in back and grabbed the blanket containing Cassie and unrolled her out into a soft pile of hay. Callie, who was blindfolded and gagged, could only struggle as Marcus stood her up onto her feet. She was bound at the ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, and across the chest and upper arms, and Marcus made her hop over to an area where a rope and hook hung from a pulley mounted to beam inside the barn. He tied her ankles to a ring on a cellar trap door on the floor, and then loosened her arm ropes and used the hanging rope to hook to her wrists, and then hauled her up a foot or so above the ground until she was pulled taut.

Marcus looked upon his captive beauty as she hung from the ceiling, whimpering and moaning behind her gag. He reached up and removed her blindfold, and Callie squinted at the sudden light in her eyes. When her vision adjusted to surroundings, she found herself hanging from the inside of a barn, with Marcus standing in front of her with a wicked smile. He greeted her with a devious, “Hello, Callie.”

All she could do was watch as Marcus moved over to a pit filled with coals and irons. When he used a flint to start a fire, her heart began to thump quickly in her chest. She hoped he was not planning to do what she thought he was planning to do. What Callie did not know was that this was the same barn where Marcus had sadistically branded the lonesome cowgirl Jessie. She also did not know that Marcus had left Jessie inside the house, bound to her bed the day before after he had raped her again and again.

After stoking the embers, Marcus came walked over to Callie Colt, who immediately began twisting in her suspended form as Marcus held her by the waist, saying, “Let’s see what treasures we have under here.”

She couldn’t bring her knees up to kick at him, and when he seized the front of her shirt and tore it open, Callie screamed into her gag as she glared at the wicked Marcus. With her mounds exposed, Marcus gave them a vigorous fondling, and then moved his hands down to Callie’s waist, where he began to unbuckle her chaps.

Callie squirmed in his grasp, but it was no use. She was helpless to stop him as he opened her denims and yanked them down to her knees. Then he returned to the pit and took out one of the branding irons, which was white hot from the fire.

“Now it’s time to mark my property.” Marcus said as he approached Callie and moved around to her backside. She began to panic when she knew what he was about to do. But the agonizing pain never came.

All Callie heard was a sickening thump, and then saw Marcus fall to the ground at her feet, groaning and wincing with pain. As best she could, Callie turned her head to see a girl, dressed only in an overcoat and wielding a sling blade. Apparently she had used the blunt end of it to strike Marcus from behind. Then she saw the woman approach her, and when the girl raised it, Callie shut her eyes and prepared herself for a blow. Instead, she felt herself fall down as the woman used the blade to sever the ropes above her.

The girl came to her and began to untie Callie’s wrists. Callie saw Marcus begin to stir and rise behind them and tried to warn the woman through the gag still in her mouth.

“Hold on.” The girl said with a hoarse voice. “My name’s Jessie. I’ll get you out of this. Then I’m going to kill that son of a bitch.”

When Jessie heard the noise behind her and realized that Callie was trying to warn her, it was too late. As soon as she reached into her coat to retrieve a pistol, Marcus grabbed her by the hair and yanked her upwards. Jessie dropped the pistol as Marcus slammed his fist into her stomach and then across her face. Marcus was like an animal, stalking the dazed Jessie as she tried to scramble away from him in the hay.

Distracted by Jessie now, Marcus did not even notice that Callie had taken the sling blade to cut away the rest of the ropes binding her legs. Instead, he stood over Jessie and began to kick and stomp at her as she groaned in pain. Then he got down and straddled her, spitting curses. “Damn bitch, I’ll teach you to interfere with my pleasures.”

Marcus began to strike the defenseless Jessie with hard blows to her face as he pinned her arms down with his knees. Before he could do too much damage, Callie had come up behind him and called out, “Stop it!”

Marcus froze and then turned slowly to see Callie Colt, standing firm with the branding iron in her hands. He snarled at her, “You wouldn’t dare...”

With all her might, Callie swung the still hot iron and caught Marcus in the face, burning him severely as he screamed in agony and rolled away off of Jessie, clutching his face.

After the iron had struck Marcus, it slipped out of Callie’s grip and landed in a bale of hay, and it quickly ignited the dry stray and began to flame. Within seconds, the fire had grown and leapt up the wall of the barn before Callie could try to put it out. She was more concerned with Jesse, who was moaning and bloody from her nose and mouth.

“Come on.” Callie whispered to her. “Let’s get out of here before this place comes down.

Callie helped the beaten girl up and led her out of the barn after picking up the pistol along the way out. They stumbled out into the storm as the barn filled with fire and smoke. The wind and rain blew the fire hotter and at the same time began to extinguish it.

From inside, Callie heard a loud scream, and then seconds later, out stumbled Marcus, his clothes and body smoking and charred from the flames as the heavy rain put him out.

His face was black, and the wound where he had been struck with the iron was open and bleeding. The mad white orb of his single eye stood out in contrast against his blackened face. He looked like he had just stepped out of the pits of hell. Callie was horrified as she watched him stumble towards her, wounded but still dangerous. She stood defiantly in front of Jessie, who had dropped weakly to her knees, and then she realized she was holding Jessie’s pistol in her hand.

As the rain poured down around them, Callie held the pistol tight and warned Marcus, “Don’t come any closer.”

Marcus had lost his senses, and only wanted to get to Callie. From his waistcoat, he pulled out a small caliber pistol, and raised it at Callie. He growled and coughed in damaged voice, “I’m taking you to hell with me...”

Marcus cocked the gun, as did Callie, and each faced the other, only a few feet apart as they stared into each others’ eyes, waiting for some sign or other. The wind howled, and neither of them heard a rifle report from many yards away. All Callie saw was Marcus bare his teeth in a horrific grimace as his hand imploded and the gun fell out of it. Marcus stared wide-eyed at the hole in his hand, as blood ran out of it in crimson rivulets. A silent scream emitted from his open mouth as he fell to his knees and then passed out.

Just then, Blacksnake rode up on his black stallion with his rifle barrel still smoking as he held it cocked at his waist. Callie was stunned by the masked gunman’s arrival, and she was frightened at first by his phantom-like appearance, but inside she knew he had come to help her. She helped the recovering Jessie to her feet and gave her back her gun.

Blacksnake dismounted and went to the two women and asked, “Are you both all right?”

“Yes.” Callie answered. “I think so.”

“You must be Callie Colt.”

Callie nodded as she stared at the mysterious man in black.

“Your cousin’s waiting for you back in town.”

“Cassie!” Callie exclaimed. “Is she all right?”

“None the worse for wear.” Blacksnake assured her.

“Thank heavens.”

Suddenly, out of the storm, a shriek came from nowhere and Blacksnake spun to find Marcus rushing toward them with a knife. Blacksnake was about to bring his rifle up when a loud gunshot sounded. Callie and Blacksnake looked at Marcus as a small black hole appeared on his forehead. He froze for a few moments, and then fell forward into the mud. Callie and Blacksnake turned to see the steel gaze of Jessie, as she held the smoking pistol up, her hands shaking.

Callie carefully took the gun from Jessie as the girl began to cry. Callie led her into the house to get her dry and warm as Blacksnake stood over the steaming corpse of Marcus DeSade. Blacksnake muttered. “I guess you messed with the wrong women.”

CHAPTER 17—LAST RITES

One week later—The home of Jonathan Lazarus Nail

Jonathan had invited Callie Colt, Cassie and Jessie O’Neill to his home for a celebration dinner after the verdict was in on the trial of Sadie DeSade.

“Sadie didn’t look very happy when they read the verdict.” Jonathan commented.

“I wouldn’t have been very happy either if I knew I was going to hang for kidnapping and rape.” Callie Colt replied solemnly. “Plus the fact that she’s just about gone mad from her brother’s death.”

“My uncle’s not known as a hanging judge, but in this case, he was willing to make an exception.” Jessie said, commenting on the fact that Judge O’Neill, who presided over the trial, was Jessie’s uncle, and moved the proceedings along quickly.

“I guess this is sort of like justice for my father’s murder as well.” Cassie said sadly.

There was an awkward silence, and then Callie spoke up. “Jonathan, I want to thank you again for offering to manage the mine for us.”

“No problem at all. It’s the least I could do for your father.” Jonathan said. “If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be the man that I am in this town today. I’m putting Jessie here in charge of the operations, and from the survey in the mine documents, you ladies should be receiving monthly profits from the mine within weeks.”

Jessie gave Jonathan a grateful look, which Callie and Cassie noticed with great pleasure between them. Jonathan had helped Jessie in her recovery from Marcus’ assault. The cousins could see that there was a possible budding romance between the two.

“So when are you two heading back to Boston?” Jessie asked.

“As soon as we can buy us some new outfits.” Cassie giggled.

After dinner, the four retired to the sitting room and spent the rest of the afternoon talking and recounting the previous week’s events. As the evening came to a close, Callie Colt commented, “I just wish I could have thanked that masked stranger, whoever he was.”

“Ah, yes, Blacksnake.” Jonathan said. “He’s a very mysterious individual. Don’t worry my dear, I’m sure he knows how you feel.”

EPILOGUE

Callie Colt and Cassie Colt returned to Boston to clear their names and to finally get their affairs in order. The doctor who had assisted Sadie DeSade in the slow poisoning and murder of Carlton Colt had a change of heart and confessed to his part in the murder, and also implicated Sadie and Marcus for their part. Carlton’s will was legally voided, and all of his estate and fortunes willed to Sadie DeSade were turned over to Cassie. The two young women continued on to live full lives of independence and wealth, helping the less fortunate and fighting injustice wherever they could.

THE END