The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CALLIE COLT: HIGH PLAINS GRIFTER

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS MATERIAL OF AN ADULT NATUREAND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS. COPYRIGHT © 2000 WOLFWORKS ENTERTAINMENT

CHAPTER 4—DILL TO THE RESCUE

Callie Colt struggled desperately to free herself, but Marcus DeSade’s knots were expertly tied, and allowed her little if any movement. The situation was all the more desperate because from her hog-tied position on the buckboard of the stagecoach, where Marcus kept one foot on the small of her back, she could hear her young cousin Cassie moaning and whimpering inside the coach. Occasionally, there was the sharp sound, like a leather strap being snapped, and then a muffled outcry from Cassie. Callie Colt could only imagine what the wicked Sadie was doing to her frightened cousin.

“Don’t worry, Cheri.” Marcus said from his perch as he drove the stagecoach along the dark trail. “We’ll get our chance soon enough.”

While keeping his foot planted firmly on her back, Marcus reached down to loosen the gag from Callie Colt’s mouth, allowing her to speak.

“Untie me, you bastard!” Callie Colt demanded.

Before she knew it, Marcus had reached down and stuffed a cloth in her mouth that was soaked with the elixir that was first introduced to her by Marcus on the train to Chicago. Callie Colt immediately recognized the taste and tried to spit the cloth out, but Marcus held it firmly in place. Before long Callie Colt was feeling the strange effects of the potion in her loins and struggled to keep her wits about her.

“There now.” Marcus taunted when he finally removed the cloth from her mouth. “Aren’t you feeling the least bit amorous towards me now?”

Callie Colt couldn’t help it, but indeed she was feeling a strange attraction to her captor.

The more she struggled against it, the more the effects overcame her, until she was feeling very moist between her legs.

“Tell me what you’re feeling.” Marcus said to Callie, who was squirming on the floor of the buckboard.

“I...I want to...” Callie Colt began, and then blurted. “I want to make love to you!”

Marcus smiled at the words that he had been waiting to hear come from Callie Colt’s sweet mouth since he first laid eyes on her.

“Please. Untie me.” Callie Colt groaned, her desire becoming stronger. “I need you.”

“All in good time.” Marcus said with a grin. “First, I want you to tell me where you and Cassie are going.”

Callie Colt’s first instinct was not to reveal anything to Marcus, but her slow building passion for this dastardly man was overpowering and she couldn’t help herself.

“San Francisco.” Callie Colt finally gasped as she tried desperately to free herself so she could give herself to Marcus.

“Where in San Francisco?” Marcus inquired.

Callie Colt moaned in despair. She wanted the questions to stop so he would let her loose and she could be ravaged by him. Her hips rose up and down as the stagecoach continued to rumble over the trail.

Finally, Callie Colt answered so they could get on with whatever he had planned. “The California National Bank.”

“Is that where the deed to the gold mine is?’ Marcus asked.

“Yes. It’s there!” Callie Colt cried. “Now please! Let me loose.”

“All right then.” Marcus said as he continued to drive the horses. With one hand he reached down and loosed a knot that released Callie Colt’s ankles from her wrist, but still kept her wrist bound behind her back.

Once Callie was loose, she rose up onto her knees, and Marcus quickly grabbed her by her soft tresses and yanked her over his knees until her ass was just above his legs. As he drove the stagecoach along the bumpy trail, he used the reins to lash Callie Colt repeatedly on the rump to punish her for her misdeeds against him.

Callie Colt screamed out in pleasure and pain as Marcus lashed her. As the leather rein straps slapped loudly against the tight fabric of her denims and chaps, Marcus gleefully continued to taunt Callie Colt with suggestive phrases.

“Do you want more?” Marcus asked as he paused between lashes.

“Yes!” Callie Colt begged.

“Say please.” Marcus ordered her.

“Please.” Callie cried as she brought her hips up suggestively in the air. The whipping that Callie Colt was taking had left her completely soaked in between her legs, and she was close to the point of ultimate pleasure. She wanted him to continue so she could have release. “Please... once more!”

Marcus brought the reins down viciously once more and Callie Colt screamed out in ecstasy. Her bodied shivered from her position on Marcus’ lap and Marcus himself was brought to orgasm by her quivering body against his crotch.

When Callie Colt began to recover from the rush of passion throughout her body, she began to return to her rightful senses and realized what had just happened. She suddenly remembered the perilous situation she and her young cousin were in. Callie Colt was about to attempt an escape, when Marcus seemed to sense her actions and held her tight before she could make a move.

Just then, there was the sound of hoof beats coming up fast from behind. Marcus pulled the stagecoach to a halt so he could draw his gun and see who was following. He couldn’t believe it was Marshall Rudd or that fat sheriff from Fate. By the time he got his hand on the butt of his pistol, he was staring into the muzzle of a Winchester rifle.

“Hands up in the air!” Shouted Dill, the young deputy, at Marcus and then at Sadie still inside the coach. “Don’t move neither one of you!”

Marcus snarled as Dill rode up and used one hand to relive him of his revolver while he held his rifle on him. Once both of the DeSade’s were disarmed, Dill ordered both of them. “Untie them girls quick and then step down!”

Callie Colt breathed a sigh of relief as she realized Dill had come to rescue them. She felt Marcus loosen and release her bonds. Once free, she rubbed the circulation back into her wrists while she climbed down to check on Cassie. Cassie was none the worse for wear, with only a few welts across her backside as she lay across the stagecoach bench. Callie Colt quickly untied her tearful cousin and held her in her arms protectively until Cassie calmed down from her ordeal.

Dill ordered Marcus and Sadie DeSade to stand with their hands on their heads until Callie Colt finally climbed down from the stage to face the two while Dill held them at bay with his rifle. Callie walked up slowly to Marcus first and gave him a swift kick in the groin, sending him groaning to his knees.

“You won’t be able to take too many more of those!” Callie Colt said vehemently. “I suggest you give up coming after us and go back where you came from!”

Then Callie Colt turned her attention to Sadie and said. “As for you...”

Callie Colt laid into Sadie with a closed fist, knocking Sadie squarely in the jaw until she sprawled backwards in the dirt. “That’s for molesting with my cousin!”

Dill watched all this from his horse and thought to himself, that he had better not ever get on this Callie Colt’s bad side.

“Toss me a rope!” Callie Colt said to Dill, who quickly threw her a rope from his saddle.

Callie took the rope and proceeded to tie the brother and sister up back to back on a gnarly tree. As Marcus moaned and Sadie glared at her, Callie Colt told them. “They’ll be after you as well for what you did to the sheriff back there in the jail.”

Marcus, still in agony from his blow to the groin, groaned. “You can’t leave us here.”

Callie Colt, as she had done before, took all their money before telling them. “You better hope the coyotes get you before the law does.”

Callie Colt then climbed on board the stagecoach buckboard while Dill helped Cassie up as well. They took off down the trail with Dill riding along by their side, leaving Marcus and Sadie DeSade cursing in their dust.

“How did you get out of the jail?” Callie asked Dill.

“I had the sheriff untie me first, and then I told him to run and get Marshall Rudd because you told me you were heading to Kansas City to throw them off your trail.” Dill said with a sheepish grin. “I told him I’d follow you until the rest of them caught up.”

Callie Colt smiled and thanked Dill for helping them. “We appreciate what you’ve done for us, but you’re going to be in as much trouble as we’re in now if they find out.”

“Don’t worry about me.” Dill said. “I was never cut out for being a lawman. If it’s all the same to you, I’ll ride along with you to St. Louis and take my chances there.”

“It’s all right by us.” Callie Colt said as she looked over at her cousin, who was now wearing a shy smile and admiring the handsome young deputy. “I guess we could use the company.”

With that, the three of them rode through the night towards St. Louis.

CHAPTER 5—ST. LOUIS

Callie Colt drove the stagecoach into the middle of the crowded main street until she found a suitable hotel. Dill then made a deal to sell the DeSade’s stagecoach and horses to a stable hand in order to get additional spending money for their continuing journey.

The three of them then checked into the Golden Eagle hotel, and it was decided that Dill would stay close by in his own room. He would pretend to be related to Callie Colt and Cassie, so they could avoid suspicion in case the law was looking for them in St. Louis.

Callie Colt and Cassie had a nice long bath, and, after a much-needed meal and shopping for some travel clothes, slept the rest of the day in their comfortable new room. Callie Colt was the first to get up and change into some fresh clothes to explore the town. She put on her burgundy leather chaps and matching suede jacket along with a new bolero hat she purchased in a shop next door. When she knocked on Dill’s door and asked him to keep an eye on Cassie until she got back, he agreed enthusiastically.

“She’s only fifteen.” Callie Colt warned Dill playfully before she left the two alone in the room. “If you lay a hand on her, I’ll cut your balls off.”

Dill gulped as he watched Callie Colt leave and close the door behind her. He sat down in a rocker and watched the still sleeping Cassie nervously. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life.

* * *

Callie Colt walked down the St. Louis main street until she found a nice saloon that was full of gamblers and drinkers. It was exactly the sort of place where she learned her best card cheating techniques, and she decided she was due for a little more practice. She always scouted the tables first, to see whom could most afford to lose their money. Callie Colt never liked to cheat someone that might be a sore loser, especially to a woman.

Callie Colt found a table with a few others, and within two hours, had fleeced them almost completely of all their cash and chips. She then excused herself after the others protested, each of them wanting to win their money back, but she begged off and went to the bar for a drink. After she ordered, she tried to pay for it but a hand closed over hers on the bar.

“I’ll pay for that if you don’t mind.” Said the mustachioed gambler who Callie Colt had just relieved of a few hundred dollars. “It’s not everyday a man gets to buy a drink for such a pretty poker player.”

“I was just lucky today, I guess.” Callie Colt said with her pat answer.

“Luck had nothing to do with it.” The gambler said. “My name is Doc Holliday.”

“I’m Callie.” Callie Colt said as she took Doc Holliday’s hand. “Callie Colt.”

“I’ve been playing cards a long time, and I’ve never seen anyone that can count cards like you do, darlin’.” Doc said with a grin.

“I beg your pardon?” Callie Colt said, responding to his subtle accusation of cheating.

“Now I’m a generous man,” Doc said under his breath. “I don’t mind losing to a pretty lady as I long as I get something in return. But these other gentlemen, I dare say I would not want to get on their bad side.”

“What exactly are you saying, Mr. Holliday?” Callie Colt asked defiantly after she sipped her drink.

“What I’m saying, sugar britches, is you and I are going to take a little trip up to my room so you can make up for your ill gotten gains.” Doc said as he sipped his whiskey.

Callie Colt was suddenly feeling very odd. The alcohol, which she had just sipped, seemed to rush through her body like a warm river, and she was also nervous from the seeming threat from Doc Holiday. It appeared that he wanted to have his way with her or else he would reveal to the others that she had cheated them in poker. What Callie Colt was unaware of, is that the volatile elixir that Marcus DeSade had made her drink on the train from Boston, was being activated in her system by the alcohol. The reaction was one of a sudden state of arousal, the one effect that Marcus had conveniently not told her about.

“Well.” Said Callie Colt as she took one last sip of her drink. “What are we waiting for?”

Doc Holliday smiled at the sudden change in Callie Colt’s attitude. He slapped a silver dollar on the bar to pay for her drink and then escorted Callie Colt upstairs to his room.

* * *

Dill began to get slightly nervous when Cassie began to stir from her long sleep. When she opened her eyes and found Dill staring at her and Callie Colt gone, she gasped.

“Where’s Callie?” Cassie asked fearfully.

“Don’t worry none.” Dill said in reassurance. “She left me here to keep an eye on you while she went out for awhile.”

“Where’d she go?” Cassie asked.

“To one of the saloon’s I reckon.” Dill answered, trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Goodness.” Cassie exclaimed. “I pray nothing happens to her.”

“Your cousin seems like she can take care of herself.” Dill said. “I wouldn’t worry none.”

“What if those dreadful people show up here?” Cassie asked as she went to the window and peered out through the curtains.

“They’re probably on their way to Kansas City by now.” Dill said as he walked over and placed a comforting hand on Cassie’s shoulder. “They won’t find us.”

Cassie, who was wearing only her bodice and knickers, gasped at Dill’s touch and turned to him. They were suddenly face to face, their lips inches apart. Cassie looked deep into Dill’s light brown eyes and was suddenly moved by his concern and protectiveness.

“Promise me you won’t leave until Callie comes back.” Cassie pleaded.

“I promise.” Dill said as he ached to kiss her tender lips. “I won’t let no one hurt you.”

“Bless you Dill.” Cassie said as she threw herself at him and hugged him close.

* * *

Callie Colt followed Doc Holliday into his hotel room and waited as he locked the door behind him. She then watched as he ambled across the room and took a load off his feet in a large cushioned seat. Impatiently, Callie twitched nervously as Holliday took out a thin cigar from his breast pocket and lit it up.

“Now, let’s have a look at you.” Doc said as he took a puff from his cigar.

Callie Colt stood in the middle of the room, feeling self conscious without something to do. She waited impatiently for him to say or do something, but she didn’t know exactly what. All she knew was that she was feeling mighty amorous, and she couldn’t for the life of her figure out why. All she could do was place her hands on her hips in a sort of pose.

“How old are you?” Doc asked Callie Colt.

“Old enough to know better and young enough to enjoy it.” Callie Colt said slyly.

“Well then, you sound like just my sort of sweet tart.” Doc said with a grin. “Now, take your clothes off and lie down on the bed. I have a surprise for you.”

Callie Colt, under the influence of the DeSade’s elixir, did just as she was told with a charming grin spread across her beautiful face. She liked the sounds of Holliday’s words.

* * *

Cassie and Dill were locked in a warm embrace. Before they both knew it, both of them were clenched in a passionate kiss that lasted several minutes before they both broke apart breathlessly. Cassie and Dill looked deeply into each other’s eyes, knowing exactly what the other wanted but waiting for the other to make the first move.

“I don’t know if we should be doing this.” Dill said. “Your cousin said she’d harm me if I so much as laid a hand on you.”

“I don’t care!” Cassie exclaimed. “She can’t run my life. I’m almost sixteen years old and I’ll be with whoever I want to.”

“Are you sure you want to be with me?” Dill asked anxiously.

“Yes.” Cassie whispered, and kissed Dill again.

CHAPTER 6—DOC’S HOLIDAY

Callie Colt lay nude upon Doc Holliday’s bed. Doc had told her he wanted to play a little game, and Callie was more than obliging, so he blindfolded her and tied her wrists to the brass bed rails. Now he was taking his time running his hands over her silky smooth skin, exploring every inch of her shapely form.

Callie was getting chills from Doc’s hands upon her exposed flesh. When she felt him begin to kiss her breasts, she swooned and started squirming on the bed. She began to sigh and gasp as Doc moved lower and lower, first over her soft belly, and then over the trim patch between her thighs.

“Oh, Doc.” Callie cooed as Doc Holliday began to gently kiss and lick her opening. She was now fully excited and overcome with passion.

As Doc began to get more into his business in Callie Colt’s lap, Doc’s mistress Janine, a beautiful green-eyed blonde, entered the room silently so that Callie could not hear her. Doc gave her a grin and a wink between his licking and kissing, and then moved aside so Janine could take over the oral pleasure of Callie Colt.

“Ummmmm!” Callie Colt sighed as Janine expertly lapped her wet slit while Doc sat back and watched. He wondered how long it would take Callie Colt to realize that there was someone else in the room pleasuring her.

Callie Colt was in ecstasy. She had never felt such a pleasurable sensation in all her life. As she reveled in the feelings between her legs, she noticed that Doc’s hands felt different, softer upon her breasts and stomach. Then, when another pair of hands began to stroke her body, she gasped in surprise.

“Doc!” Callie Colt exclaimed as she tried to lean her head up and yanked at her bonds. “What is this? Who’s there?”

“This is my lady friend, Janine.” Doc said with an amused chuckle.

“Pleased to meet your acquaintance.” Janine said slyly and then dove back down in Callie Colt’s lap with wild abandon.

“Uhhhhmmmm!” Callie Colt swooned as she bit her lip and arched her hips up to meet Janine’s mouth. This was absolutely sinful to Callie, but she didn’t want it to stop.

Doc lay on the side of the bed next to Callie Colt as he watched Janine work her oral magic. There was nothing in the world so beautiful as two women together, he thought.

* * *

Cassie and Dill were on the bed in the hotel room, locked in an embrace and passionately kissing each other as if there were no tomorrow. When the two of them finally came up for air, Cassie pushed Dill away and leaped from the bed.

“What’s wrong, Cassie?” Dill asked in surprise.

“Nothing.” Cassie said breathlessly. “It’s just that...we can’t do this.”

“Why not?” Dill asked desperately, rushing over to Cassie.

“Because, we’ll go too far.” Cassie answered. “And we’re not married.”

“But Cassie!” Dill exclaimed. “We can’t stop now!”

“We have too.” Cassie said, turning away from Dill. “Please leave now.”

But I love you!” Dill said, desperate to say anything to stay.

“You can’t love me!” Cassie said. “You barely even know me.”

“I know all I need to know Cassie.” Dill said. “Just don’t leave me like this.”

Cassie turned back to Dill and looked into his face. She could tell how he felt by the way he looked at her. But, she still wanted to hear it.

“Tell me again.” Cassie said.

“I love you.” Dill said quickly, meaning it more than anything he ever said in his life.

Cassie took a deep breath and sighed. She knew he loved her, but they couldn’t have intimate relations yet. She remembered everything her cousin Callie had told her about making babies. But, maybe there was something else they could do.

“Dill, let’s go sit down on the bed.” Cassie said.

Dill looked at Cassie and his heart began to sail.

* * *

Doc Holliday had had enough of watching his mistress Janine feasting on Callie Colt’s tender pussy. He got up off the bed and walked around behind Janine and lifted her petticoat up over her waist and removed her undergarments so he could expose her tight little ass. Then, Doc opened his trousers and took his hard member out and placed it at Janine’s wet opening.

Janine groaned when she felt Doc enter her pussy from behind, as she continued licking Callie Colt between the legs. The more Doc filled her, the more she pushed her own tongue into Callie Colt’s slit. She began to work her tongue and lips vigorously as Doc began to hump her tight walls, and soon, all three of them were groaning and panting on the quaking bed.

The bedposts were banging against the wall above Callie Colt’s head, but all she could concentrate on was the wonderful thing that was being done by Janine. She wished she could have removed the blindfold to see what was happening, but she discovered that her imagination was making everything even more exciting than it already was.

Doc grabbed onto Janine’s hips for dear life and began to ram her harder and harder, making Janine squeal, and in turn, Callie Colt began to scream out in ecstasy. After several more minutes of fucking, licking and gasping, all three of them climaxed together in sweaty and ecstatic intensity.

* * *

Cassie and Dill sat side by side on the bed. Cassie had suggested that instead of making love, they would satisfy each other’s desire in a different way. She had Dill take out his cock, which Cassie now had enclosed within the soft palms of her hands. Meanwhile, one of Dill’s own hands was now under Cassie’s bustle and buried between her legs, where one of his fingers was stroking the inside of her silky walls, making Cassie blush and moan while the two of them kissed each other.

“Oh Dill, that feels heavenly.” Cassie sighed as she felt his finger inside her wet insides.

Meanwhile, Cassie’s own hands were pumping him up and down like a butter churn.

“I’ve never felt anything like this before.” Dill said as he enjoyed Cassie’s hands on his stiff member.

“I’ll bet I can make you feel even better.” Cassie said with a sly grin. “Here, let’s both get up here on the bed, and you lay down like this.”

Cassie directed Dill into a position on his back, and then climbed over and straddled his body the opposite way until her head was just above his crotch, and her furry little patch was poised just above Dill’s stunned face.

“First, I’ll lick you, and then you lick me, okay?” Cassie suggested.

Dill gulped and nodded affirmatively, and then closed his eyes as he peered down his torso to watch Cassie lower her head down and begin to lick the head of his raging member.

His body arched up at the sensation and he shut his eyes as Cassie suddenly took him past her moist lips and entirely into her warm mouth. He groaned in ecstasy as Cassie went up and down on him, pressing her tongue underneath the length of his cock.

Cassie enjoyed having Dill in her mouth. It was wonderful to know that she was giving him such pleasure, and she could tell by the way he was moaning that he liked it. The more she got into it, the more excited she became, until she couldn’t wait anymore and lowered her trim bush down onto Dill’s face.

Dill eagerly did what Cassie suggested, and used his own tongue to pleasure Cassie while she continued to bob her head up and down on his lap. He found that the more vigorous he licked her, the more vigorous Cassie licked and sucked him.

They continued pleasuring each other until the two of them were thrashing, slurping and gasping on the bed, awash in the waves of climax that pounded within them.

* * *

After Doc Holliday and his mistress Janine had their way with Callie Colt, they untied her and allowed her to dress and leave. Callie, still bleary form her experience with the two, ambled back over to her hotel and up to her room to recover from her inebriated state. While she climbed the stairs, Callie Colt wondered to herself what had possessed her to go with Doc. Under normal circumstances, she would have never gone to a man’s room. As she turned the doorknob to her room, she chalked it up to the effects of the whiskey.

Callie opened the door and her jaw dropped at what was before her.

“Callie!” Cassie exclaimed as she sat straight up in the bed, covering her blushing bosom with her bed sheet as Dill gasped audibly himself.

“What the hell is going on here?” Callie Colt yelled out, slamming the door behind her as her senses came to their full attention.

“Callie, I, uh...” Dill started to stammer as he grabbed his trousers and struggled to put them on. “We was just...”

“I told you what I’d do if you laid a hand on her.” Callie Colt reminded Dill as she stepped toward him and took her whip from her belt.

“Callie, stop!” Cassie shouted as she jumped from the bed and stood in front of Callie Colt. “Don’t you hurt him.”

Callie Colt looked straight into Cassie’s eyes and asked. “Did you two do...?”

“I know what you’re thinking, and we didn’t.” Cassie bellowed. “I promise.”

“Then why were you two buck naked in the bed?” Callie Colt asked.

“It just happened!” Cassie cried. “We love each other.”

Callie Colt looked at her teary-eyed young cousin and seethed with anger. Then she turned to Dill and ordered. “You. Get your clothes and clear out of here!”

Dill hurriedly gathered his clothing and rushed out the door in a flash, covering his crotch as he passed Callie Colt’s threatening form. Once the door was shut and the two cousins were left alone, Callie started to calm down.

“What were you thinking, Cassie?” Callie Colt asked as she grabbed her cousin close.

“I don’t know.” Sobbed Cassie. “It just happened.”

“Listen to me.” Callie Colt said in a slow and deliberate tone. “Your only fifteen years old.

You’re too young to know anything about love.”

“You’re wrong!” Cassie cried. “I love Dill, and he loves me.”

“Look, we have to get to San Francisco as soon as possible.” Callie Colt began. “I hate to say this, but we can’t take Dill with us. He’ll slow us down, and it will lead to nothing but trouble for us. We can’t risk getting caught by Sadie and Marcus again. We’ve escaped one too many times, and next time they won’t be careless, or merciful.”

“What are you saying?” Cassie asked. “I’ll never see Dill again?”

“Maybe you will someday.” Callie Colt said in a calming voice. “If it’s meant to be.”

“I know you’re right.” Cassie said as she sniffed. “You’re always right.”

“I just want what’s best for you.” Callie Colt said. “You’re all I’ve got by way of family, and nothing is ever going to keep us apart.”

“I know.” Cassie said as she held her cousin close. “It’s just that I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.”

“Don’t worry, cousin.” Callie Colt said. “You’ll feel this way again, I promise you.”

CHAPTER 7—SADIE AND MARCUS

Sadie and Marcus DeSade had escaped from their bonds with the help of a passing stagecoach on its way to St. Louis. Assuming that Callie Colt and Cassie were already on their way there, they joined the passengers for the overnight ride to the city.

Once settled in St. Louis the next day, Marcus became angry as he and Sadie had a drink in the saloons of their hotel.

“We’ll never find them here.” Marcus growled. “If they are indeed here at all.”

“I know your patience is wearing thin, Mon ami.” Sadie said. “But it looks like we are going to have to change our plans.”

“What do you mean?” Marcus asked warily.

“Instead of trying to find them, I think we should head for California as quickly as possible and wait for them there.” Sadie suggested.

Marcus pounded his fist on the table and grumbled under his breath. “Merde!”

“I know you want her.” Sadie whispered as she tried to calm her brother down. “But you’ll have to wait awhile longer.”

“I can’t wait.” Marcus snarled.

“I think the best thing for you to do right now is to take one of these lovely young ladies upstairs and work out your aggressions so we can carry on.” Sadie said as she nodded to the beautiful hostesses that were entertaining the other patrons of the saloon.

“These trollops?” Marcus asked incredulously. “They don’t hold a candle to Callie Colt.”

“I know.” Sadie said. “But they’ll have to make do for now. Look at that one over there.

Doesn’t she vaguely resemble Callie? Pretend it’s her for now.”

Marcus stared at the pretty barmaid with her bosom bursting out of her bodice. She caught his eye and gave him an inviting smile. A dark look came over his face as he pondered Sadie’s idea. Yes, he thought. She just may do in a pinch. At least she could hold him over until he got his hands on Callie Colt.

“I’ll see you later.” Marcus said as he took one last slug from his shot glass before heading toward the unsuspecting barmaid, and left his sister at the table with a grin on her face.

Sadie watched as her brother smoothly glided up to the eager barmaid and, after a few moments and whispers, the two of them headed upstairs to a room. She was so amused by them, that she did not notice Callie Colt and Cassie pass right by the window of the saloon.

* * *

Callie Colt and Cassie decided to make a stop at a clothing store to get Cassie a proper travelling outfit for the long journey ahead. Cassie insisted on an outfit similar to Callie Colt’s, so she was fitted with a nice pair of snug chaps and denims, as well as a matching jacket, a belt, a ruffled shirt, and short boots, all topped off with a black felt hat.

Cassie looked into the full-length mirror and felt mighty pleased with herself. The new clothes, as well as her recent experience with Dill, made her feel all grown up, and she couldn’t wait to begin the rest of their journey. She was ready for anything, even that wicked Sadie DeSade.

Callie Colt looked on at her precious young cousin, and admired her seeming new confidence. She wasn’t a little girl anymore, and Callie felt a little hesitation as the two of them headed toward the train station to begin the next leg of their journey together.

As they passed through the crowd carrying their few belongings, several heads turned to stare at the two stunning women, including a mysterious man clad in black.

* * *

After offering his new companion a drink laced with his aphrodisiac elixir, Marcus explained to her that from now on her name would be Callie.

“Is Callie your lady back home, sugar?” The barmaid asked with a sly smile.

“Yes, something like that.” Marcus said as he began to remove his jacket. “Now be a dear and remove your clothes so I can get a good look at you.

“Sure thing, honey pie.” The barmaid said with giggle.

Marcus winced and decided that one of the first things he would have to do is shut her mouth. Her silly patter annoyed him immensely.

Once the barmaid was fully undressed, Marcus had her lay face down on the bed

“You’re not going to put it back there are you?’ The barmaid inquired with a nervous smile. “I don’t like it like that.”

“Nonsense, my dear.” Marcus admonished her as he sat next to her and began to stoke her soft skin, admiring its tautness. “I’m many things, but a sodomite is not one of them.”

“A what?” The barmaid asked.

Marcus smirked and shook his head at the woman’s empty-headedness. He was really going to enjoy doing what he was about to do. Women like this deserved nothing less.

“Be a dear and place your hands up against the bed rails.” Marcus instructed the woman.

“Why?” The barmaid asked tentatively as she did as he asked.

“I’m going to give you an experience you will never forget.” Marcus said ominously.

“Really?” The barmaid asked, as her eyes lit up. Clearly this was a woman who enjoyed erotic pleasures.

“I must warn you, however, that it will be very intense. This is for your own protection.” Marcus said as he took the barmaid’s wrists and gently tied them to the brass bed rails.

“Oh my goodness.” The barmaid gasped as Marcus tied of the knot securely.

“Now, we can’t disturb the other guests, so...” Marcus said as he brandished a long silk scarf.

The barmaid was about to protest, but the scarf was promptly stuffed in her open mouth and tied off, stifling her anxious words. Suddenly, she was alarmed by her situation. As she began to twist at her wrist bonds, Marcus slowly and deliberately tied her ankles to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Once he was done, he stood and surveyed his handiwork.

As he watched the nubile young barmaid whimper and struggle, Marcus removed his belt and looped it once in his right hand.

“Now, Cassie, let’s have a little fun shall we?” Marcus said with a maniacal grin.

When the first slashing blow fell upon the barmaid’s tender bottom and made it quiver, she let out a pained and muffled, “Mmmmmph!”

Marcus reached down, and rubbed the new red welt across the barmaid’s alabaster cheek, and then gave her ass a gentle squeeze, before bringing the belt up again.

The barmaid’s eyes widened and she winced as the next stinging blow came down. After several more lashes, Marcus placed a palm on her derriere and felt to see if she was sufficiently warmed up. Her skin was now bright pink and hot to the touch. Slowly, Marcus let his hand roam down between the barmaid’s supple thighs and slipped a finger into her opening to begin stimulating her.

The barmaid squirmed at his touch, and as tears rolled her flush cheeks, she continued her muffled cries as Marcus continued his manipulations. After several minutes of expert touch, the barmaid began to calm down and soon she was giving in to the warm and soothing stokes which Marcus was providing inside her. As soon as Marcus felt her become wet with the juices of passion, he surprised her with another stinging lash.

The barmaid’s eyes went wide and she let out another, “Mmmmmph!”

Marcus alternately used pleasure and pain on the squirming and whimpering barmaid for the next hour, until he himself was fully aroused and wound up. He had the woman just where he wanted her, at the brink of ecstasy and excitement, pleading for more pleasure as he cruelly held back and lashed her, causing her to shiver with fear and confusion.

The barmaid struggled with her thoughts. Was she beginning to like the pain as well as the pleasure? Each time he lashed her, the sensation brought out new feelings in her body, and it was almost too much to bear. All she knew was that she had never felt anything like this before, and despite her frightful situation, she almost did not want him to stop.

Marcus tossed the belt aside, and climbed up on the bed, pulling down his trousers as he did so. He positioned himself his imagined Callie Colt, and quickly entered the barmaid’s sopping wet opening with one swift stroke.

The barmaid groaned as Marcus filled her with his hard shaft. Once he began to slowly slip back and forth inside her, she began to roll her own hips under him as well.

Marcus grinned as he discovered how aroused the barmaid had become. Cruelly, he grabbed her by her soft curls and yanked her head back, causing her to groan. He began to fuck her deep and hard, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he imagined it was Callie Colt he was with, and pumped even harder. He laid into her for another half-hour, ramming her deep into the downy mattress and pillows.

The barmaid gasped from behind her choking gag, and despite the painful grip Marcus had on her hair, she was reveling in the erotic charge she was feeling at the moment. Already she had experienced several orgasms, and she felt another one coming soon.

She was stunned when Marcus suddenly wrapped an arm across her throat and squeezed, choking off her air. Marcus suffocated the hapless barmaid just as she was experiencing her climax. As she tensed up underneath him, he released a flood inside her with an intense orgasm of his own. After several more seconds of intense pumping, he released his hold on the barmaid, and rolled off of her, gasping for air.

After he recovered from his release, Marcus checked on the lifeless body of the barmaid. She had passed out, but she was still barely breathing. He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly got dressed. After he untied the barmaid’s unconscious body, he left her a sizable sum of money and promptly left the room.

Once back downstairs, Marcus gathered his sister and ushered her out the door, telling her, “Let’s be on our way, shall we?

CHAPTER 8—THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY

Callie Colt and Cassie were half way across the great United States. Their long train ride was relatively uneventful as they passed through Kansas, until they were about to enter Colorado. Suddenly the black iron locomotive came to a screeching halt.

Alarmed, Callie Colt and Cassie looked out the passenger window of their compartment and were shocked to see several men with bandanas across their faces, mounted on horses with guns and rifles drawn and pointed menacingly at the train.

“Callie, what’s happening?” Cassie asked fearfully.

“It looks like a train robbery.” Callie Colt said with nervous concern in her voice.

“What do we do?” Cassie asked anxiously as she eyed the bandits.

“Nothing.” Callie Colt said. “We’ll just wait here and hope they just take what they want and leave.”

Just then there was a thundering explosion which came from one of the cars up ahead.

Cassie screamed out and covered her head in fear as Callie wrapped her arms around her shaken cousin. Just then the door to their compartment opened and a figure dressed in black entered with a gun drawn.

Callie Colt had seen this person previously on the train as another passenger, and several times caught him staring at her with his piercing blue eyes. She tried to ignore him, but there was something about him that intrigued her. Now it appeared that he was part of this plan to rob the train.

“I’d appreciate it if you two fine young ladies would accompany me outside.” The man said with a grin that revealed a perfect set of pearly white teeth.

Without a word, Callie Colt and Cassie gathered their things and were led outside where they joined up with the band of outlaws. Some of the men were busy loading up the contents of the bank car, which had been blown open, while others held the guards at bay. One of the men had an extra horse that the mysterious man in black took the reins of. He gestured for Callie to climb on with him.

“She can ride with Emmett.” The stranger said with a grin, indicating one of his partners.

“Where are you taking us?” Callie Colt demanded to know before she climbed on.

“You’ll find out when we get there.” The man in black said.

Callie Colt looked at her cousin and gave her look that said, ‘don’t worry, everything will be all right.’ Then she took a deep breath and mounted the Palomino with the stranger, while Emmett helped Cassie up onto his own horse.

Before they rode off, the man in black yelled out, “If any of you get a mind to followin’ us, I believe we’ll have to kill these two young ladies.”

While the helpless guards and passengers looked on, the gang of outlaws rode off into the empty landscape with Callie Colt and Cassie as unwilling hostages.

CHAPTER 9—THE DALTON GANG

That evening, Callie Colt and her somewhat braver cousin, Callie, camped with their new captors. Callie watched anxiously as the men counted up and split the take from the train robbery. She had stolen some things in her time, but she had never seen a haul like this.

The stacks and stacks of bills made her eyes glow in the firelight.

Once everyone settled down, the man in black came over to sit by Callie Colt, while Cassie had taken up a conversation with the outlaw named Emmett.

“Excuse my rudeness, but I wanted to finally introduce myself.” The man in black said.

“My name is Bob Dalton, and this here’s my gang.”

“I can’t say that I’m particularly pleased to meet your acquaintance.” Callie Colt said coldly as she eyed the seemingly friendly outlaw. “I’m Callie Colt.”

“So, how long have you been thievin’?” Bob asked Callie Colt.

“I beg your pardon.” Callie Colt asked in a shocked reaction.

“I seen you on the train, when you picked that dandy gentleman clean his pocketbook.” Bob said with a smirk. “Course, he deserved it, for being so rude with you.”

Callie Colt thought back to the day on the train when a well-dressed man had come up to her and boldly propositioned her as if she were a common whore. She played him along for awhile, and then picked his pocket to teach him a lesson. She was sure that no one had seen her do it, but apparently this outlaw had seen the whole thing.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Callie Colt said in defiance to his accusation.

Bob Dalton chuckled and said. “Don’t take offense Callie. I could use someone like you.”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.” Callie said, knowing full what Dalton meant.

“I’ve got a little job coming up, and I could use a partner.” Dalton said with a low voice.

“If you’re interested, I would make it worth your while.”

Callie Colt eyed the money with a quick sideways glance, and the thought of all that cash in her possession made her almost swoon. Then she looked at Cassie and remembered the promise she made her uncle on his dying bed.

“I’ll think about it.” Callie Colt said, and left it at that.

“That’s all I can ask, I guess.” Dalton said as he pulled a brand new bottle of whiskey from his saddlebag. “Care for a drink?”

Callie Colt thought about it for a moment. The last time she had a drink, the peculiar thing had happened to her, and she was hesitant to experience that again. They had all just ridden hard for several miles, and she was craving a drink to settle her nerves. Maybe one little drink wouldn’t hurt.

“Just one.” Callie said, and watched as Dalton unrolled a velvet cloth containing two shot glasses and handed her one.

“So where was you headed?” Dalton asked as he poured her a shot of whiskey.

“New Mexico.” Callie Colt lied. There was no way she was going to tell him where they were really going.

“Well, I guess I’m sorry I interrupted your trip, but I needed some insurance.” Dalton said as he took a sip of his whiskey.

“Are you going to let us go now?” Callie Colt asked as she tipped her glass to her lips and sipped the strong liquor. It burned as it slid down her throat and immediately warmed her body from the chilly night air.

“I reckon so.” Dalton said. “If you ain’t interested in my proposition.”

Callie Colt liked the taste of the whiskey. It was very good quality and smooth to the taste. Before she knew it, she had finished the first shot.

“Another?” Dalton asked, tilting the bottle toward her.

Callie Colt was suddenly feeling giddy. Alcohol had never affected her this quick before.

Against her better judgement, she held her glass out to be refilled. After she finished the second glass a few minutes later, Callie was feeling the familiar stirring in her loins.

“Why don’t we find a more private place to discuss your proposition.” Callie said, and was shocked as she said the words, as if she were in another body, listening to herself speak.

Dalton smiled in the firelight and said, “There’s a pretty little pond not too far from here. It’s very peaceful.”

“That sounds wonderful.” Callie Colt said with an odd amorous tone in her voice.

Callie Colt went and checked on Cassie, who had fallen asleep with exhaustion from the long ride. She tucked the blanket snug around her and told Emmett to keep an eye on her.

“Sure thing.” Emmett said as he tipped his hat in respect to Callie.

* * *

Callie Colt followed Dalton to the secluded pond, which reflected the moonlight off the top of the water. Although she didn’t say a word, Callie Colt had made it quite clear from her body language that she wanted only one thing from Dalton. In a matter of minutes, the two of them seemed to know what to expect from the other, and they quickly stripped off their clothes and entered the cool pool of water. Once their bodies adjusted to the temperature, they embraced and began to kiss and grope each other passionately.

Dalton waded over to a small waterfall with Callie Colt’s legs wrapped tight around his waist. There they kissed some more as the water fell down upon them. Dalton took Callie by grabbing her under her tight ass cheeks and adjusted his body comfortably between her thighs. He was already rock hard, and Callie could feel his thick member pushing up against her opening. Dalton couldn’t help but feel her ample breasts pushing against his chest, and leaned his head down so he could suckle each mound as he fondled them.

Callie Colt was extremely aroused and reached between her legs to grab his cock and guide the head just past the petals of her sweet pussy. Dalton held onto her hips and pushed himself into Callie. She was extremely tight, and when he felt a sort of pop inside her, he realized that he had just deflowered a young virgin.

Callie bit her lip and groaned as Dalton filled her. The sharp pain, followed by a slowly building pleasure, excited her even more, and soon she was pulling Dalton deeper inside her so that she could have all of him.

Dalton groaned as he held Callie Colt tight, still grasping her firm cheeks from the bottom.

He savored the sensation of her inner walls, as they seemed to grab and pull him in and out. The thought that this was the first time she had ever had a man inside her excited him, and he wanted to give her something she would never forget. He pumped as deep as he could as Callie bucked her hips back against him to meet his powerful thrusts.

Callie Colt squealed as Dalton pounded her under the waterfall. She had never felt such an exquisite sensation, and it seemed to jolt her like electricity. Her nails scratched and clawed at Dalton’s bare back, and left long red welts there. She then bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming and waking up the whole valley.

Dalton was wailing away, aroused not only by the pleasurable sensations, but by Callie Colt’s obvious excitement as well. This girl was the most passionate woman he had ever been with, and he had been with a lot, including a slew of wild whores.

All too soon, it came to a crashing end, as both of them were overcome by the intensity of their lovemaking. As the waterfall continued to pour down upon them, Dalton exploded inside Callie Colt, with long groans as Callie panted and gasped from his deep pumping.

She screamed out as multiple orgasms grabbed hold of her body and shook her to the core, while Dalton spilled the last of his seed deep into her belly.

It was many weeks later when Callie thanked her lucky stars that she had not been ripe for pregnancy at the time.

CHAPTER 10—AMBUSHED

The sun had barely rose the next morning when Callie Colt was awoken by the sound of gunfire and the shouts of the Dalton gang as they scrambled to their feet and went for their weapons. Callie Colt dove to cover her frightened cousin Cassie who was still wrapped under her blanket.

As bullets whizzed over her head, Callie Colt watched in horror as Dalton’s gang was picked off one by one. One of the men was reaching for his rifle when a bullet scraped a gaping hole in his temple. His eyes went blank as he stared at his rifle, and then he crumpled to the ground.

“Callie! What’s happening!” Cassie exclaimed as the barrage of gunfire continued.

“Just stay down and don’t move!” Callie Colt ordered her as she watched another gang member running for cover. Suddenly, a hole was opened in his back while a larger opening exploded from the front. The exit wound spattered a fan-like area of ten feet or more in front of him, before he went down as well. It was as if Callie Colt was in a dream, as everything seemed to move like molasses before her eyes. Emmett, who only the night before was carrying on a pleasant conversation with her cousin, was now convulsing with several bullets riddling his body simultaneously.

Callie Colt covered her ears, as the explosive gunfire seemed to come closer and closer. She shut her eyes and spared herself the sight of Bob Dalton’s unsuccessful escape, as he came to a violent end by enduring a barrage of bullets and a final shotgun blast that nearly cut him in two at the waist.

Callie Colt was shaking and frightened, with her hands unable to stop the ringing in her ears when the gunfire mercifully quit after a few more seconds. The acrid smell of gunpowder nearly choked her, and when she opened her eyes, the thick haze of smoke stung them as well.

When all was said and done, only thirty seconds had passed, and the Dalton gang was now a page in the history books. Every member was now lying in a dirty pool of blood and sand, lifeless. A gust of morning wind blew away the haze and out of the dawn walked a group on eight gunmen wearing long dusters and armed to the teeth with all manner of rifles and pistols. Callie could not see their faces until they had entered the camp.

Callie, in a desperate and fearless act of bravery, leapt to her feet and reached for the only weapon she was able to, her trusty whip. She was so angry and scared, the thought that all the men had to do was gun her down, escaped her completely. Her only instinct was to protect her cousin by any means necessary.

With a snarl, she lashed out her whip at the men. A couple of them laughed as they ever so slowly spread out and made a complete circle around her. Callie herself had to keep her body moving in a circle as she stood protectively over Cassie, and as one by one the men made a move toward her, she would lash out and drive them back with the whip. One of them was a little too close, and received a bloody lash across the palm of his hand.

Another pulled out his pistol and muttered. “Should I go ahead and plug her, boss?”

The oldest of the gunmen answered softly, “Not on your life.”

He appeared to be the leader, and when Callie Colt shot her eyes toward him, he gave her a half grin and stepped toward her. Callie snapped the whip with all her might and lashed out angrily. With the speed of a rattlesnake, the man slung his forearm out to allow the whip to wrap tightly around it. He then flicked his wrist over to snatch the whip and held it tight as Callie Colt tried to yank it back.

With one swift motion, the man pulled the whip hard, nearly pulling Callie Colt’s arm out of her socket as she was slung forward by the sudden pull. She sprawled in the dirt, and before she could scramble to her feet, the gunman was on her like a hawk on a mouse, and then Callie heard the unmistakable sound of a pistol being cocked at the back of her head.

Callie groaned silently when she heard the gunman whisper salaciously, “You’re a feisty little thing. We’re gonna have some fun with you.”

END OF PART TWO