The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight Chapter 6: Nociception

By Trixie Adara

Synapse

Soma’s laughter anchored me.

It was the one thing I knew I was hearing.

The thing I was hearing.

Everything else was an ocean of sensations. I heard Maggie’s moans but from Gretchen’s ears. I felt the leather crop in Lin’s hand. I felt the pain blossoming over Maggie’s skin. I felt Gretchen’s burning curiosity. I felt the sweat rolling down Maggie’s neck. I felt the dampness between Lin’s legs. I felt the lust pulsing between all three of them. It was the air they breathed, more ubiquitous than the staccato slamming of their hearts against their chests. But the layers were overwhelming. Maggie cried out in pain and delight, but I heard it in Lin’s ears, in Gretchen’s ears, in Maggie’s ears, in my ears. It wasn’t happening all at once, but each sensation was staggered like an echo, interrupted by the next sense. There was too much input, too much noise.

But Soma’s laughter was in my ear, just for me. I held onto it as well as one holds onto a single drop of water in the ocean, but I had to try to keep a sense of myself. I had to know where I was in all these sensations. Otherwise, I would drown and lose myself. If I didn’t keep my control, I’d no longer be Synapse or Molly or whatever the hell Soma thought I was. I’d be lost in Maggie’s body or Lin’s hunger or Gretchen’s aching lust.

Gretchen wanted to play. All work and no play makes Gretchen a dull girl. That’s what Harold, her former fiancé used to say to her. He meant it was a joke until it was a dagger twisting in her back. He wanted a hardworking and brilliant woman but then she stayed late at the clinic. She was too tired to go out on dates or fuck him. She was a dull girl. All work and no play. No play. No play.

Play.

Gretchen reached between her legs and let the clipboard in her hands clatter to the floor. She was supposed to monitor the patient and make sure there was a steady stream of the drug to her system. Whatever species Soma and Synapse belonged to had a quick metabolism. The drug needed to be injected constantly to keep Synapse’s control suppressed.

All work and no play.

Gretchen let her white coat split while she fumbled with her sweaty fingers, trying to get them under her skirt. She wondered if Soma wanted that. That wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. The thought turned her on, just like everything the beautiful creature did. Gretchen remembered the first time she saw Soma at the clinic and her bright blue hair. She had just landed on the planet and didn’t have anything resembling clothing. Apparently, her species simply didn’t believe in it. But she was burned and bleeding from scraping the asphalt as she climbed out of her ship. She found a clinic to take care of her injuries, hopping into minds to guide her to Gretchen’s formerly glorious life.

All work and no play.

Gretchen should have been terrified when she saw Soma play with the other doctors and nurses at the clinic. One woman was trying to eat out three women at once, all of them feeling in their tits all the sensations building in their pussies. Soma could redirect sensory inputs and make your finger as erotic as your clit, which was a wild experience when you touched yourself.

Play.

Gretchen should have been calling the police or crying for help, but instead she was sitting behind the counter, watching the orgy between some of the smartest people she ever met, now all sniveling whores. She should have felt anything but the burning lust. She should have been doing anything but touching herself furiously. She should have thought anything except for envy at the poor doctor servicing as many women as her tongue could touch.

All work and play.

That was how Soma found her. She was drawn to Gretchen’s perverted fantasies and lust like a moth to the flame. Soma said they were kindred spirits. She didn’t have to dig deep to find a treasure trove of porn in Gretchen’s memory. When Harold left her, her sex drive was given a second life. Now that he was gone, she wanted to fuck all the time, but she was too tired to go anywhere or do anything about it. The internet romanced her. Her fingers were her lovers. She would spend every minute away from the clinic fucking herself stupid, watching more taboo porn, pushing the boundaries of lust.

All play.

Maggie’s choked cries stirred Gretchen out of her memories. Lin wore a thick and bulbous strap-on. It looked like something out of hentai, and Gretchen licked her lips as Maggie made it slick with her spit. The sub choked on the strap-on as Lin fucked her throat, tilting the smaller girl’s head back as she slid the cock in and out. Maggie’s slobbery gargles filled the room, and Gretchen couldn’t take it anymore. Her fingers slipped between the folds of her pussy, and she moaned with relief. Sweet god, she was so fucking wet.

All play.

Gretchen looked back at Soma. The blue-haired goddess was behind Synapse, whispering in the younger woman’s ear. But Soma’s eyes were latched on to Gretchen. She smirked in amusement as she watched Gretchen pump at her soaked pussy. Soma’s eyes cut into Gretchen, making her weak. Her knees wobbled, and the doctor fell to the floor, keeping her fingers in her cunt the whole time. She didn’t look away from Soma, letting the alien’s cold eyes cut through her.

All work and no play make Synapse a dull girl.

Gretchen tilted her throat back and moaned. The sound echoed through four different pairs of ears. I heard them all.

All work makes Synapse a dull girl.

Soma’s stare cut through Gretchen’s mind like it was a telescope, focusing her gaze on her true target.

No play makes Synapse a dull girl.

The eyes glinted with their strange violet light. There was such malice in its amusement, such lust in its hatred, such power in its desire.

Play makes Synapse.

She was staring through Gretchen, straight into me. Into my mind.

Play Synapse.

Soma could have reached out and cupped my breasts. She could have sucked on my ears, bit my throat, licked the straight and tense lines of my neck. But she didn’t need to. Gretchen’s breasts were my breasts. Gretchen’s eyes were my eyes. Gretchen’s pussy was my pussy.

Play.

Not just Gretchen’s body. Soma was whipping me as Lin whipped Maggie. Even while her huge strap-on fucked Maggie’s throat — fucked my throat — she was whipping her sub. She was whipping me. Maggie/Synapse’s nipples were hard as we cried out to be whipped. Gretchen/Synapse’s pussy was soaked as Lin fucked our throats, as she whipped us, as we strained against their bonds, as we begged to be free so we could touch themselves, so Gretchen could touch them, so Gretchen could touch herself, so Gretchen could touch me. We were all one body because we were one mind. We were my mind, and I used them to masturbate as I did with Carly and Faith. We were all my pussies and fingers and tits and skin and pain and pleasure.

We were all me.

At that moment, I finally understood what it meant to be a goddess. Not to control, but to breathe and move through all beings. To be the force behind all lives, knowing the entire spectrum of human experience in one breath. I was the room, but if I expanded my powers, could I be the entire block outside of this building? Could I be the entire city? The entire planet? Could I inhabit each orgasm of the human species all at once, being fucked and fucking at all times of the day?

Soma’s laughter anchored me.

“Would you like this world?” she whispered in my ear. “It isn’t much.”

The words brought me back to myself. Self. Singular. One mind amidst a row of minds is worlds apart from being a drop in an ocean. I could construct borders around myself. I could —

Soma extended a curled finger, and Gretchen stumbled to her feet. She was still fingering herself — fingering me — as she stumbled to the table to which I was strapped.

“Keep her dosed,” Soma ordered, and the poor doctor nodded. She raised one trembling hand — the other was busy fucking herself — to keep my veins filled with the drug. I moaned as I felt my control slipping.

“Much better,” Soma said. She stepped away from me and walked around the hospital bed, slinking behind Gretchen. “It’s much better this way, anyways.”

“Please,” I begged. “Please —”

“What?” Soma asked with a cocked eyebrow. “Stop? Is that what you want?”

I froze. I didn’t know. It was wrong. I knew it was all wrong. This was worse than the porn I shamed Faith for reading or watching. These were real people that I was using as flesh puppets so I could orgasm. Even if I didn’t want to — even if I did everything in my power to resist it — I was using them for my sexual gratification. That made me absolutely disgusting. There was no other way to put it.

“Except for goddess,” Soma said. “Isn’t that right?”

“What?”

“That was your word. Not mine.” Soma peeled off Gretchen’s coat, and I felt the cool air on my sweaty skin as the jacket fell from our shoulders. “To be connected to all of them. To be every human on the planet at once. To be the cumulative human experience in one mind. What else is that if not a goddess?”

I closed my eyes, but it didn’t matter. I could see myself on the table through Gretchen’s eyes. I could see Soma slowly unbuttoning Gretchen’s shirt from Maggie and Lin’s eyes. I could feel the strap-on pressing against Maggie’s clit as Lin teased her, threatening to split her in half with the bulbous dildo. Threatening to split me in half. Lin wanted it. I wanted it for Lin. I couldn’t tell where I started, and she stopped.

This wasn’t being a goddess. This was sleep paralysis and night terrors. This was being a Peeping Tom and a pervert. This was a dozen things, but nothing about this was powerful. Nothing about this was glorious.

“Not yet,” said Soma as Gretchen’s blouse fell to the floor and the cool air rushed over our tight stomach. “But I’m going to change all that for you.”

“Please don’t.” I heard my voice in four different heads. It was whiny and pathetic, but Lin knew the sound of someone who said ‘no’ and meant ‘please.’ She knew a submissive afraid to beg for the humiliation she so deeply craved. If I wasn’t fooling Lin, then I couldn’t fool myself. I definitely couldn’t fool Soma.

“You have so much to learn.” Soma unclasped Gretchen’s bra. We both sighed with relief. “For one, you must disabuse yourself of the notion that they are our equals. Even the so-called supers of this world are still nothing but apes in their minds. You wouldn’t think twice about eating a steak, would you?”

Soma peeled away Gretchen’s bra, but before we could sigh again, her hands were around Gretchen’s tits. I felt the pressure on my own breasts. Gretchen and I held our breath as Soma squeezed tightly. “Moo for me, little steak,” Soma said.

I didn’t know which one of us she was talking to. My mouth formed the soft ‘M’ sound, but then Gretchen mooed loud and deep, the words vibrating through her chest — our chest — and I blushed with embarrassment. That mingled with Lin’s amusement at the scene and Maggie’s arousal. All at once, Lin pulled her dildo out of Maggie’s pussy. The sub and I both gasped with disappointment and cried out as the crop slapped against our tits — her tits. Lin’s hands were around Maggie’s tits in a moment, and I felt the heat of her breath on our throats as she commanded Maggie to moo too.

Then two of us were mooing while three of us had our tits played with. I was tempted to join them, to sink deep into the ocean of their sensations. To lose all sense of myself and become them. I could be a goddess, but I could also be nothing. I could be the wind in their lungs, the lightning in their brains, and finally float away into oblivion.

But Soma has other plans.

“Our people don’t kneel,” Soma said. She pinched Gretchen’s nipple and twisted hard. The pain was bright in my body, but Gretchen’s masochism infected me. Soon we were both moaning as Soma tortured our nipples, bringing Gretchen to her knees. I felt the hard floor and the scrape she ignored as lust pushed out every other sensation. I didn’t have the pleasure of being nothing but lust. I was the pain in her knees and the shame and humiliation and arousal and sharp pinching on the nipple.

“Hurt her,” Soma said to someone. Lin, I assumed. The dominatrix was then furious with the crop, slapping each fleshy and soft part of Maggie’s body. Maggie cried out in heavenly pain, and I joined her. I writhed against the straps on the hospital bed as my both dommes abused our bodies. The pain didn’t bother me as much as the relentless arousal from both submissives. I felt the tightness around my throat as Soma dragged Gretchen to the table where Maggie was being delightfully abused. The poor girl was crying out for more, moaning and thrusting against her restraints as the pain and pleasure mingled in our bodies. I didn’t know what Soma was doing. I didn’t know anything but pain and delight. There were the sharp red lines of the crop. The bright white pain of Gretchen’s nipples pulled tight and twisted. But beneath that all was the fuzzy crimson and pink pleasure blossoming in our bodies. We were drunk on it. For those cruel and blissful moments, we weren’t women anymore. We were bodies. We were a series of sensations and neurons. We were delight and the hunger for more delight. We were alive in the purest sense as all consciousness faded away. There was no higher order thinking, there was just the sensation and keeping it going, keeping the thoughts at bay, destroying any sense of identity as we become what we were always meant to be.

Animals.

“That’s right,” Soma said. “Animals. Each one of them. And they’ve infected you, making you think you are the same as them. You are so much more.”

Gretchen was still on her knees in front of the table Maggie was strapped to. In one swift motion, Soma shoved Gretchen’s face between Maggie’s legs and the scientist went to work licking Maggie’s soaked pussy. For a moment, I dared to think that this would be a reprieve from the masochism and sadism of these women. But while Maggie was serviced, her body was still slapped by the crop. Lin added nipple clamps and rode Maggie’s face, holding onto the clamps like the reins of a horse, slapping Maggie’s bare skin like she wanted her submissive to reach a full gallop. My mouth was flooded with the taste of two pussies as Gretchen and Maggie went to work while I felt my pussy and clit worshiped by two eager clits. Soma didn’t hesitate to keep hurting Gretchen, and the pain was so bright in her body that I lost the ability to differentiate between pain and pleasure. The slap of the crop against my skin was the same as the tongue against my clit. The twisting of my nipples was the same as the pussy juice running down the chin. They were all equal. They were just synapses firing. Just synapses.

Just Synapse.

“Would you like to know the true bitch of our abilities?” Soma asked. She had found another strap-on and was preparing to fuck Gretchen’s ass — my ass — while the good doctor kept licking Maggie’s delicious pussy. “It isn’t real for us.”

I opened my eyes and took in the scene for the first time from my perspective. Before this, it had all been in my head. I’ve had their eyes and sense to carry me through, but now I saw Lin riding Maggie’s face. Gretchen was standing up so Soma could fuck her ass while she was bent over, her face deep in Maggie’s cunt. Maggie was nothing but red marks and nipple clamps, buried beneath the other two women. Lin was sweating and glorious. She had ripped away most of her clothes, and she looked like she’s having the time of her life. Soma had a huge black dildo hanging between her legs as she prepared herself behind Gretchen and lubed it up graciously, stroking the huge cock while staring at me.

“It feels …” I gasped as Gretchen lightly nibbled Maggie’s pussy — my pussy. “Real to me.”

“It’s a safety measure,” Soma said. Her voice was casual — almost gentle — as she looked at me and stroked that huge cock. “In case our plaything dies or gets burned. We’d hate to be burned ourselves.”

“Then …” I closed my eyes. It was all too much.

“How do we cum?” Soma asked. Through Lin’s eyes, I saw the amusement on my tormentor’s face. “The old-fashioned way.”

“Oh god,” I said, as her point clicked for me. Soon Maggie, Gretchen, and Lin were going to cum. I felt the tidal swell in their pussies as they approached orgasmic and cosmic bliss. I was going to feel that orgasm too. I would ride the wave with them, and I may even feel the relief in their bodies.

But my body wasn’t going to get any relief.

Even now, my juices were running down my leg. God, I’d never been so wet in my life. I didn’t even think it was possible to be this wet. Juices running down one’s leg felt like something out of fantasy. But now my body felt as though it was being pleasured and tortured in every sense of the word. It wanted to cum. It wanted relief. But I couldn’t reach my pussy. I couldn’t rub my thighs together. I couldn’t do anything. I was trapped in their bodies as much as I was trapped on this table.

“Please,” I whined. “Please don’t leave me like this.” I didn’t know what would happen if I didn’t cum. That wasn’t something I could fathom at this point. Every cell in my body was aching to cum like it was its goddamned purpose. Like the trajectory of my purpose in life was this orgasm. Not just any orgasm. This orgasm. Imagining a life where I didn’t get to cum soon was like trying to imagine death. Death. Yes. That’s what would happen if I didn’t cum. Or even if I did cum. Yes. If I came, I could die. There would be nothing left in life for me. It could never get any better. There would be nothing left. This orgasm — this pleasure — was the sum of all of my existence. This was why I was here. This is why I was a super, why my parents raised me, why I did anything. I did it all for this orgasm. This one right now and nothing else would do.

“Oh, but it does get better,” Soma said. “Much much better. Let me show you.”

Then she shoved herself inside of Gretchen. The scientist moaned, lifting her head out of Maggie’s pussy, but Soma was quick to shove her head back down and keep her working. At first it was pressure — unbelievable pressure. But Gretchen spread our legs, and Soma added more lube as she thrust. We were so open, so eager to be filled, that in no time at all, everything slipped into pleasure. Nothing like the pleasure of being fucked by a man — though I only knew by hijacking Kori’s pleasure from time to time. This was deeper and tighter. It was like being split in two, like finding new space inside the body, a new room of pleasure I had never experienced before.

Humans could feel this too?

Soma laughed, and it anchored me back to myself. “There is so much they can feel, especially when you start rewriting them.”

I tried to respond, tried to process those words, but it was too much. Maggie was about to cum. She was begging for it, but Lin was refusing to let her. Gretchen was licking Maggie’s thighs as the poor submissive was denied the orgasm.

As I was denied my orgasm.

Soon, there were no words in the room. Everyone was hot and sweating, grunting and moaning. There was no more “yes,” “please,” or “more.” There wasn’t even an “oh god” or a “fuck.” It was just the thick breath of five women — three women and two other beings — as they fucked. We were close. We were all so close. But soon they were going to get their relief. Even Maggie was going to get to cum. I could feel it in Lin. She wanted to let her submissive cum. But I wasn’t going to get to. I was going to get nothing. No release. No ocean rising in my body. No storm burning through my blood. I was going to be all potential until I collapsed in on myself. I was going to pop. I swear to God I was going to pop.

Then Lin came.

I think I blacked out from the pleasure. I know the world went white. I lost myself. It felt like floating in space, as though I could reach out and grab a star. And being the pervert I was, I only wanted to shove those stars between my legs. I wanted their heat. I wanted their pulsing energy washing over me. That was what Lin had. It was cosmic and interstellar. She was on a higher plane of being as her thighs quivered and rippled with pleasure. She stumbled off the table, freeing Maggie’s face.

“Fuck her,” Lin said breathlessly. “Let her cum.”

Gretchen went back to work with her tongue. Gretchen’s head bobbed effortlessly as she licked Maggie’s clit. With each thrust of Soma against Gretchen’s ass, Maggie felt the thrust of Gretchen’s chin over her clit. Soma was fucking both of them.

She was fucking all of us.

My body was on fire. The pain that became pleasure had become pain again. But it wasn’t the stinging brightness of a slap or a twisted nipple. It was the deep burn of something caustic eating away at my flesh from the inside. It was disease and death. I had felt nothing like it, and I didn’t want to feel it again. There was something ungodly inside of me, and it couldn’t be released. It was trapped in cells and synapses, in skin and neurons, in pain and pain and pain.

I felt that same burning in Maggie, but when she came, it erupted out of her. She squirted slightly onto Gretchen’s face and thrashed against her restraints. She was stronger now, pulling harder on what bound her than when Lin tortured her. It was as though she had a volcano between her legs, and all the primal burning was released. It was relief and terror all at once. It was the first step over the cliff into free fall. It was death and the unshakable knowledge of life.

But my body wasn’t free from the burning. It was worse. As though my insides were dipped in acid and put back into my body. I couldn’t do this. I was going to die. When Gretchen came, I was going to pop. My mind would shut down and go into shock. The trauma of it would send me into a coma. This was it. Soma was going to kill me. This is how I would die: without cumming.

“Please,” I begged. “Please please please.” I don’t know what I was begging for. To cum? Yes. To not cum? Absolutely. To make it stop and to make it happen. To keep going and to free me. To teach me and to kill me. All of it. Something. Anything.

“She’s going to cum soon,” Soma said as she kept thrusting inside of Gretchen. “I can make it happen whenever I want.”

“Please. I’m going to …” I let out a moan. I was covered in sweat. My body was burning up and shutting down. It didn’t know what was happening. “I’m going to pop.”

“You want to cum, Koritsu?”

“God, please. Yes.”

“Should I send one of my playthings to go lick your pussy?” She chuckled. “You know how good Maggie is at it.”

“Yes. Please. Anything.” I didn’t know what I was saying or agreeing to. Everything had been in my mind my whole life. Even hijacking Kori or Faith. Even tasting Carly’s fantasies. Making my own fantasies of all three of them. All of it was in my head. I’d touched myself before, but no one else had — I was —

“Saving yourself for God?” Soma asked. Her voice was dark and husky. It was thick like sex and sweat and heat and the body and the burning. Oh goddess, the burning. “Now you’ve met one,” Soma said. “Save yourself no longer.”

I tried to arch my back, but I couldn’t move. I could barely breathe. It was so hot in here. On my skin. In my body. Everywhere.

“I could release your arms,” Soma said. She slowed her fucking, but her voice was still sinister. It was a thing from my nightmares and wettest dreams. “But you won’t leave, will you? You’ll stay here and pump pathetically at your pussy for that relief, won’t you?”

“Yes. Please.” I don’t know who I was anymore. Molly. Synapse. Koritsu. It was all a dream. I was no one. I was nothing but a body. An animal.

“Maybe,” Soma said, amused. “But they aren’t even animals, are they?”

“Please,” Gretchen said. Or I said. I don’t know. We were both fucked. Both being fucked. Both exploding with pleasure. Both dying with each thrust.

“When you admit that they are nothing but dildos, nothing but fleshlights and tongues and porn for our devouring, then you may cum.”

“I’m nothing but a dildo!” Gretchen shouted. “I’m just a hole for fucking! Just a fleshlight.”

I felt the words on her tongue, but my mouth couldn’t make the shapes. They were people. I spent my life trying to save them. No one knew better than I how human they were. Each mind was its own universe.

“A universe you can reprogram,” Soma said. Her breath was hot in Gretchen’s ear — my ear. “What does that make you?”

“A … a …”

“Goddess,” Gretchen said for me. “You’re a fucking goddess, Synapse.”

“Koritsu,” Soma corrected. She grabbed Gretchen’s hair and pulled back. I felt the tug on my scalp. Gretchen arched her back, and Soma thrust harder into her, riding her horse, her fleshlight.

“You’re a goddess, Koritsu,” Soma said. Her voice was like a velvet collar around my throat, like a crop teasing between my breasts, like a star buzzing between my legs. “And they’re nothing but your toys. Admit it, and I’ll let you touch yourself. Admit it, and I’ll teach you how to play with them.”

My fingers strained for my pussy but couldn’t get any closer. I’d never do it myself. I was still in the closet, still hijacking Faith, still hiding in my room and hijacking Kori. I was nothing.

“Not nothing,” Soma said. “A goddess. You’ve just been sleeping.” She picked up her pace, bringing Gretchen to the edge. But Gretchen would never cum without Soma’s permission. The creature could numb Gretchen or sense right when Gretchen was on the precipice before slowing down.

“Time to wake up, Koritsu.”

“Please,” I said. I didn’t know what I was begging for. I knew if she let Gretchen cum, I’d die. I knew if she didn’t let Gretchen cum, I’d expire.

“You won’t leave. You want to cum too badly,” she said.

“Yes.” I couldn’t fathom leaving. Everything I wanted was right here, right now. It was between my legs.

“You’ll be a good student, won’t you?”

“Yes.” I don’t know what I was agreeing to. All I knew was that I wanted this. If I said what she wanted, I got this. Then I could die. Then she could kill me. My glorious purpose would have been met.

“Then cum, Koritsu.”

Maggie and Lin were at my side in a moment. They freed my hands, and maybe another superhero would have punched them, freed her legs, and run for her life. Maybe a stronger sexual creature would have grabbed the back of Maggie’s throat and brought her tongue between my legs.

But I was done with maybes.

With my hands free, and Soma fucking me/Gretchen harder and faster, my fingers flew to my clit. They slithered inside me, fingering myself hard. It didn’t take long for me or Gretchen to cum. And I didn’t have words for what I felt like. All I knew was that I died. Molly died. I was going to float away, and when I woke up, I’d figure out who Koritsu was.

I had so much to learn.