The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight Chapter 5: Parietal Lobe

By Trixie Adara

Synapse

“Koritsu?” The name made something in me tingle. It sounded Japanese, but not the way Soma pronounced it. There was a click in her tongue when she said it, something harsh and wet compared to the gentle and sonorous rolling of Japanese.

“Oh,” Soma said with a shake of her head. “What have they done to you?”

“Who?”

“To imagine sheep not just taming a wolf but making her think she’s a sheep herself.” Soma paced around me. She was still in her tight black leather jacket and pants, though now her shirt was gone and replaced with a lace bra. I couldn’t look at it without thinking of her body naked in my dream, each curve intense and delightful, each one powerful and overwhelming. I thought of how Faith would look at her with hunger and lust, and I could feel Faith touching herself, her pussy damp with lust as she craved to taste Soma’s skin. Her lust became mine, but I severed the connection, pushing away the dreams.

The memories.

Soma smirked and shook her head again. “Poor thing,” she said. “They broke you.” Her sad smile faded as she snapped her fingers at Gretchen. The nervous assistant with the slight frame and strawberry blonde hair jolted up in her seat as she awoke. “But don’t worry,” Soma said. “We can put you back together.”

The assistant ran to her computer and started typing furiously. Soma paced around, looking at me with hungry eyes. It wasn’t the same eyes as those in my dream — not the burning lust of someone that wanted to fuck me. There was too much scorn in her eyes, too much derision. I couldn’t maintain eye-contact and instead looked at her hair: cobalt blue and perfectly straight like mine. The sting of recognition gnawed at me. It was like that word she called me — Koritsu — It was all right and totally wrong at the same moment. It was like trying a food you knew you hated and finding it pleasantly delicious after all these years.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Who is asking?” Soma said.

“Me. What are you talking about?”

Soma sighed. “I’ll talk to Molly if I must, but not Synapse. Not whatever nonsense they built you into.”

“They didn’t build me into anything. And who are they?”

Soma ignored me and looked back at Gretchen. “Well?” she asked.

“It seemed to work.” Gretchen bit her lip. “More or less.”

“More or less?” Soma’s lips pursed as she moved behind the monitor to look at what Gretchen saw.

“What worked?” I asked. I sat up on the bed and realized I wasn’t restrained. I sat back down quickly, trying not to draw attention to that fact. If I were careful and waited until they were distracted, I could make a run for it. I could anticipate Soma’s power and maybe block it so she couldn’t lock my knees again.

Soma and Gretchen ignored me as they stared at something on the monitor. Soma pushed Gretchen aside and started typing furiously. I took the first chance I’d been given since my capture to center myself. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled. I knew how to meditate. I knew prayer. I was trained to go into the most chaotic situations and be an unrelenting tidal wave of calm.

I reached out with my powers, trying to get a sense of Soma and Gretchen, but I wasn’t surprised when I found nothing. I don’t know how she’d done it, but Soma knew how to block my powers. And for whatever reason, she was interested in them. Interested in me. Perhaps she thought she could weaponize them, but if that were the case, the joke was on her. If there was one thing I’d learned through years of hero work, it was that my powers had absolutely no combat applications. Just ask Io if you need a reminder of how useless I am in a fight.

“It seems that was a good first step, Koritsu,” Soma said as she moved away from the monitor. “But I’m throwing a little party in a few days, and I want to make sure the main attraction is ready. We’ll need to move quickly.”

“Why do you keep calling me that?”

Soma shook her head. “Then I’m talking to Molly.”

“I don’t know what you’re —”

“Don’t waste my time with denial. Molly Warren. That was the name your parents gave you when they adopted you. Jacob and Becca Warren.”

“They …” I shut my mouth, trying not to confirm or deny what she said. It may have been possible to find out who my parents are — though it would be easier to find someone in the Witness Protection Program. But to know they adopted me? Almost no one knows that.

Soma shook her head. “I wouldn’t need to be psionic to know what you’re thinking. You wear it on your face too plainly. You’ve picked up rude habits among the humans. Back home it would never be tolerated to wear your emotions so plainly.” She smirked. “It’s practically pornographic.”

I was about to comment on her smirk when she added, “I’ve picked up some unpleasant habits too in my brief time here. It’s like getting to walk naked without shame. I almost like it, though it’s too cold for my liking.”

Once more my eyes roamed up and down her body almost against my will. I didn’t know if she was speaking in metaphor or if she was cold now with so much skin revealed. I looked at the tight lines of her stomach and the impressive swell of her breasts. Were they cold? Were her nipples stiff and —

Soma barked a laugh. It was awful, like a dog choking, and I blushed with shame. Right. Psionic. She knew what I was thinking to some degree.

“And feeling,” she added. “Don’t worry about me weaponizing your powers. You see, you don’t have anything I haven’t got. In fact, you’re severely lacking when you look at what you’re capable of.”

“Then why bother with me? Why are you here at all?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Soma spread her arms wide. “This is a rescue.”

“Rescue from what?”

Soma shook her head. “No spoilers. We can’t rebuild Koritsu until we first tear down Synapse. Then I have to rip Molly from your psyche one moment at a time. Then we can complete the Quinox Sequence and go back to Neoros or rule like queens.” She shrugged. “Personally, I’m hoping you can rule while I go home.” She looked back at Gretchen with a look of disgust. “They’re bodies are delightful, but their minds are overly simple, almost childish.” She shook her head. “I would hate to rule apes.”

I tried to organize all the words she said, but they didn’t have categories. Neoros sounded like a place, but it wasn’t one I knew. Though when she said we would be going back it meant I had to have been there before, but that was impossible. And she talked about humans like she wasn’t one. I know plenty of supers did the same thing. They thought they were a new race, and there was some disgusting supremacist language amongst the worst of them. Is that what this was? She wanted me to rise up with her and oppress the human race?

“Fuck that,” I said.

She turned back to me. “Ooooh, pitiful thing.” She clicked her tongue and shook her head. “I think we’ll start with a simple first lesson.” She turned to Gretchen. “Bring in our guests.” Gretchen got up immediately and ran into the dark corners of the warehouse. Soma walked towards me, slowly, with careful and even steps. The clicking of her heeled boots reverberated all around us. There were no words, but as she approached, an entire conversation happened in our minds. It was a language I’d never spoken before, but my body knew it deeper than English.

She told me to lay back, and I defied her. She shut down the nerve clusters in my knees and arms, but I flexed my abs and tried to sit up. She thought my defiance was cute. I called her a bitch. In my mind, I snarled and howled, but my strength was a dying flame, and she was a tsunami. She smothered me in her power, and my body went limp though she let my mind flail and roar. She sent me the sensation of falling — no, of flying — and then one of heavy sleep, like a long day hiking and arguing with your mother, baking in the heat, and moving your best friend’s whole apartment into a van before she moves away. The sensations she sent were acute and accurate, making my power look clumsy and amateurish. And the entire time, I couldn’t sense her. The best I could do was to ward off her attacks, but I couldn’t strike back. It was like fighting a ghost with my bare hands.

She pressed into me, luring me deeper and deeper into sleep. I stood no chance. It wasn’t like she was smothering my mind into unconsciousness. Instead, she was seducing me, luring me. I relived the day Carly left for college and never came back. I relived the post orgasmic bliss the first time I came by hitchhiking Faith’s porn addiction and leeching her arousal. I was at the end of my first Christian Hero Conference where I stood on a stage in sweltering heat singing Christian worship songs and signing autographs and talking about how I serve humanity because Jesus did. I was at the end of my first night in the Borealis, alone and cold, reaching out to feel my teammates because I was too shy to get to know them any other way, but the shame of violating their privacy kept me up late into the night until sleep was the only way out of the vicious cycle in my mind.

Sleep. Sweet sleep.

* * *

“Wake up,” Soma whispered in my ear. I smiled and rolled over, letting the sunlight wash over me. My hair tickled my bare skin, and my smile spread at the delightful sensation. Soma pressed herself against my back and kissed my neck, letting her kisses trail down my shoulder and back. She wrapped her arms around me, and when she pulled away the blankets, only the sunlight covered our bare bodies.

“Morning Carly,” I whispered.

“Good morning, love,” Soma said. Her hand went to my stomach, and I put my hands on top of her. “It could be a better morning,” she said with a laugh.

I let myself feel her laugh deep in her stomach and stole it for myself. “Better than last night?” I asked.

“Mmm, if you free my hands,” she said. She bit my shoulder playfully, and when I gasped, her hands went between my legs. I didn’t stop her, and she didn’t stop. Over and over, she didn’t stop.

* * *

“Sweet dream,” Soma said in the darkness. I was back in my body, and the sunlight was gone. I was naked and strapped to the hospital bed, but I didn’t open my eyes. I couldn’t stand the condescending I assumed was on Soma’s face.

“But it wasn’t yours,” she said.

I kept my eyes shut, though that would never keep me safe from her. “It was Carly’s dream,” she said. “One you just happened to pick up on? Or were you snooping?”

I said nothing, but my cheeks burned crimson and the heat spread down my body.

“Shame or lust?” Soma said with a click of her tongue. “A little bit of both.”

I strained at the straps across my chest and thighs, but I couldn’t make them budge. I thought of all the talks I had with my parents about my abilities, about making sure to respect people’s privacy. As a teenager, I didn’t see the harm in hopping into people’s nervous systems. I thought I could get to know the real person behind the calculating glances and carefully chosen words.

“And then you found the real Carly,” Soma said. “Not so different from the real Faith.”

“Please, stop,” I said. Now I knew what my parents spoke of. This probing, this knowing, was so violating. One should always be safe in his or her mind, and yet here was Soma, stripping me away and revealing the pathetic and dirty thing I was at my core. The girl that wouldn’t watch or read porn but didn’t mind if she spent time in her sister’s body while she did. The girl that knew her best friend was in love with her and fed off that admiration and lust —

“Even came to that fantasy more than once,” Soma said.

But never acted on it. Closed that door. Faith was dirty. Carly was dirty.

“And you liked it,” Soma said. “What does that make you?”

There was a jolt in my nervous system, and my eyes went wide open. Soma was inches from my face, her expression one of unrelenting fury. “What is someone that is lower than dirty?” she hissed.

Then, without hesitation, she licked my face, running her tongue from my chin to my forehead. My body erupted in a thousand sensations like Soma dropped a bag of marbles in my mind and each feeling ran amok on the floor. Shame. Hunger. Pain. Lust. Fear. Desire. Ache. Burn. Disgust. Passion. Wet. Moist. Damp. Soaked. Soaked. Soaked.

Then they coalesced into a one burning emotion: Need. My body was red-hot with it. The memory of betraying Carly was burned up in the eternal need of my body. Was it Soma or was it me? It was impossible to tell. I couldn’t trust my body or my mind. It was all a toy in her hand. I was helpless.

Soma scoffed and stepped away from me. “You know our people are omnisexual,” she said. “We fuck anything that moves.”

My body shivered, but I kept my eyes shut, trying to calm myself, trying to center myself and turn it all off. I was still a prisoner. I was in a warehouse, naked, strapped to a bed. This wasn’t therapy, and it wasn’t sex. It was a kidnapping. It was danger.

“Your body would have happily fucked Faith or Carly. It’s not like Faith is your sister.” Soma sent me the sensation of her smiling, overruling my shut eyes. It was beautiful, dirty, and cruel cruel cruel. “But we have no taboos about siblings. We have no taboos at all. I will say if you ever wonder why I’ve chosen these methods it’s because humans are one of the only species I’ve encountered with taboos at all. It fascinates me. Perhaps I’ll author a dissertation on them when I return home.”

Somewhere deep in the warehouse, doors opened. The sound rumbled through the open space and seemed to ripple over my naked body, my bare chest.

“But first I have to rip it away from you. Of course, I’ll play with it for a while. It’s fascinating to see one of us so fragile and broken, and yet that very brokenness creates a level of arousal unprecedented. Trust me, I’ve traveled many galaxies and conquered dozens of worlds. No one gets turned on like a human.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said, but I wasn’t sure I was telling the truth. It was like there was a closet in the bedroom of my mind that I tried to ignore, but I could always see it in the corner of my vision. She was talking about all the things stored in that closet.

“Time to open the closet,” Soma said. She turned to approaching footsteps. Multiple people. People I couldn’t sense.

“How are you blocking them?”

Soma looked back to me and smiled sadly. “You know.”

“Please, tell me what’s happening.”

She leaned close to me, letting her blue hair tickle my face. “I’m opening the door, Koritsu.” Once more, she bent down and licked her tongue along my face. It was wet and awful, and I moaned and broke, and my nipples stiffened while I recoiled and I hated her, hated my body, hated what she knew about my body that I didn’t, hated this whole thing.

But only because I wanted answers.

I wasn’t afraid of her hurting me. I wasn’t afraid Aurora Flight would never come and rescue me. I wasn’t afraid of anything except not getting the answers I needed. She understood who I was — what I was. She knew what was on the other side of the door in my mind. She held the key to it. I couldn’t lie to her, and I found I didn’t want to. She could peel away my faith and religion, my self-righteousness and my martyr complex. She could see the selfish, scared, and dirty girl at the bottom of all that, the thing I tried to control and lock away, the thing in the closet.

And she wanted it to come out and play.

Soma walked away from me and started speaking to people I couldn’t see in hushed whispers. But I wasn’t left alone strapped to the bed. Gretchen came into view, looking nervous and frail. She tucked hair behind her ear and smiled warmly at me.

“You get used to her,” she said.

“I hope not.”

“Yeah.” She looked back at her boss and sighed. I didn’t need to be an empath to see that she was in love with my sociopath captor. “I guess not.”

“Is she controlling you?”

Gretchen looked back at me as I stirred her from whatever fantasy held her. “No.” She cleared her throat and shook her head. “Not necessarily.”

“In a manner of speaking?”

“In a manner of speaking, we’re all being controlled.” She pulled over a tray and got to work preparing some kind of injection. “Why does anyone do anything? For money? For approval? For a jolt of dopamine? A shot of serotonin?” She paused her work and looked up at me. “If you help an old lady cross the street, did you do it because it was the right thing to do or because it made you feel good?”

“Why not both?”

Gretchen smiled at me. “If it’s both then it’s the ladder. It’s just nice that doing the right thing feels good. Would you do it if it were the right thing but felt awful?”

“You know how often saving people feels awful?”

“I used to be a doctor,” she said with a shrug. She broke eye contact and went back to work. She swabbed some numbing agent and rubbed it on my arm. Her face was focused on her work, and I could tell there was something else happening behind her eyes — something painful and complex — but I had no idea what it was. I had come to rely on my powers too much.

“What are you doing?”

“Soma wants this drug in your system.”

“What does it —”

“You know I’m not going to answer that.”

“Please.” I tried to make my voice sound pathetic. A week ago, I could have made any voice sound pathetic and break a person’s heart. I could make a billionaire begging for spare change move you to empty your pockets.

Not that I’d ever use my powers that way.

Gretchen looked up at me and smiled again. It was warmer than Soma’s, but it had the same sadness, as though she was looking at some pitiful orphan. “Soma is going to help you. She opened my eyes, and she’s going to open yours.”

“I don’t want to see things the way she does.”

“You already do. We all do. She just says it out loud.”

I sighed. “Typical villain philosophy. Next, you’ll tell me she’s actually a savior.”

Gretchen shook her head. “She’s a conqueror. I know there will be casualties. She helps me look at the cost with bravery.”

“So she is controlling you, right. Got it. Brainwashing.”

Gretchen shook her head. Her hair swished back and forth in little waves crowning her head. “She was going to leave me, and I begged her to let me help. I sold myself to her, told her I could be of use.”

“Brainwashing and cult go hand in hand.”

“Say’s the girl going to political rallies for Jesus.”

I strained against the straps holding me down. “Fuck you.”

“That’s Corinthians, right?” she said. “Or is it Ephesians?” She shook her head sadly. “This won’t hurt.” Without another warning, she stuck the syringe in my arm and pushed the drug into my system. I braced myself for another black out or the tingling of a truth serum — not that Soma would need it.

“I’m going to save you,” I said. “I’m going to save all of us.”

“Not if I save you first,” Soma said as she stepped into view. “Of course, I could kill you.” She shrugged. “It seems like a waste, but I’ve got a few more weeks before my weapons arrive. I’d rather spend them figuring out what broke you than making millions of human dollars before I burn all their economies.”

“What did she do to me?” I said with a nod to Gretchen. “What was in that drug?”

Soma waved a hand to wash away my question. With a flick of her wrist, she beckoned to someone I couldn’t see. “Please give our guest a better view, Gretchen.” Footsteps surrounded me as Gretchen stepped away back to her computer. She flipped some switches, and my hospital bed started to stand up, giving me a better view of the entire warehouse while I was strapped to it.

The warehouse was cast in shadow, but in front of me was a four-poster bed. Chains were wrapped around each poster, and I noticed an entire sex-shop’s worth of sex toys and a BDSM convention’s stock of devices for pleasure and pain.

“You’re going to fuck me?” I asked.

Soma ignored me. She beckoned behind me, and two women came into view. One woman looked Thai with long silky black hair in a tight ponytail. She was naked except for impressive emerald slippers with a stiletto heel she could rob a bank with. The rest of her body was smooth and hairless, marked only with the tight lines of her impressive muscle.

“This is Lin,” Soma said, gesturing to her. Lin smiled at me and went to the BDSM toys lined out for her. After a moment’s hesitation, she grabbed a riding crop and gave it a few practice swings. She looked like she knew exactly what she was doing with it.

“And this is Maggie.” Soma gestured to a tall blonde woman — well over six feet tall — with impressive curves. She reminded me of Bastille, but I couldn’t imagine my French teammate wearing the bright pink straps all over her body that adorned Maggie. They were leather with huge rings leaving her nipples and pussy bare but covering almost every other inch in a crisscrossed cage pattern of thick pink leather.

“Gretchen,” Soma said, and the assistant took off her white coat and stepped away from the computer. She went to the bed along with Maggie and helped strap the blonde to the bed using the chains.

“Can you sense them?” Soma asked.

I shook my head. Maggie and Lin were both blank pages, just like Gretchen and Soma. I tried to speak, but my mouth was dry. I didn’t keep my eyes off Lin as she paced around the bed, looking at Maggie hungrily. From time to time she cast glances at Gretchen, and I didn’t have to read her emotions to know she was imagining the mousy scientist strapped to the bed. Lin gave off the same energy as Soma, but we all knew who was in charge here.

“Are they going to —” I couldn’t say the word. I was still in Carly’s dream, still hiding in my bed while Faith touched herself. I was detached from all of it, but one word rang through my ear from Soma.

Omnisexual.

“That’s not the real question,” Soma said. She was behind me. I don’t know when she moved away. “What’s the real question?” Her hot breath on my ear — on my neck — sent shivers down my neck, my bare skin, my exposed breasts.

“Are you controlling them?” I asked. I had to know. Not just Maggie and Lin, but Gretchen and Hauzer. Io and the rest of my team. Could Soma control them? Could she reach out and make them play out her little play like puppets?

“You think it would be wrong if I did,” Soma said. “But that’s what we’re going to fix today. It doesn’t matter. Do you know why?”

I didn’t answer. It didn’t matter what she said now. All I cared about was that she didn’t deny it. She could be controlling them, and if her powers were the same as mine, then that meant I could control people too.

Soma’s hand reached around, and her fingertips ran over my collarbone. “It doesn’t matter because I want it, and I take what I want.” Her fingers trailed down and teased my nipple, I arched my back as best I could while restrained and moaned. “Soon you will too.” I closed my eyes tight, waiting to wake up. Soma was in another dream. She was playing with me.

“We’re ready,” Gretchen said. I opened my eyes. Gretchen was standing to the side now that Maggie was chained to the bed. Lin traced the tip of her riding crop over the tiny peaks of Maggie’s bare skin. The Thai woman looked hungry, and I felt like I was back in Faith’s body as she read porn, like I was in Carley’s dream as she fantasized about me.

The hunger burned in me too.

“The serum in your system is going to lower your control,” Soma said. “I’m going to take down wards I’ve placed on their minds while they play with each other. I’d love to see how long you resist treating them like Faith and Carley, but don’t worry, it will happen. I have plenty of the drug, and I will break and rebuild you if it saves time.”

“I …” I strained against the straps. I felt twelve again, hiding in the closet while Faith’s lust infected me. I prayed, cried, and tried to push it down, but in the end it always won. Just like Kori. I couldn’t resist for long, and if I had to —

Lin brought the crop down against Maggie’s thigh. It wasn’t a tease or a test. It was hard and swift, relentless and designed to hurt. The large blonde woman cried out in pain, and I cried out with her as the pain rippled up and down my thigh. I felt the crop and the sting, I felt Maggie’s arousal as she was helpless, I felt Lin’s hunger as Maggie’s cries stoked the flame of Lin’s lust, I felt the fear and fascination budding in Gretchen, her desire to strip and join them. I felt them all, running over my skin, between my legs, deep in my brain.

Dear God, I felt everything.