The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight Chapter 3: Thermoception

By Trixie Adara

Eidolon

“Io?” I said for what must have been the seven-hundredth time today. “Hello?”

“Just stand-by,” Io ‘commanded.’ What gave her the right to fucking command anyone? No. Fuck that shit.

“Right. Standing by.” I took my com out of my ear and casually slipped it into one of the pouches on my utility belt. Io didn’t tell me where Korporeal is or what’s happening. I left Surya and Bastille and now I’m standing by while they do the hero thing. Never mind that I could find a hostage faster than anyone else. Never mind that I could probably disable whatever is dampening Synapse. Hell, never mind that maybe this dampening thing is distance-based, and Synapse should be in here with us instead of listening to Io pontificate about the glory of hero-work.

“Never mind all of this,” I said as I shook my head. “I swear I need to get off this team.” It’s not like I’m going to join another team. My appearance makes people uncomfortable enough (I swear Io and Surya are this close to asking me to step out of team photos), but my powers are worse than my looks. One little girl asked if I stepped through Hell when I went through objects. That was four years ago, but I think about it every day.

Maybe, kid. May—fucking—be.

My feet slipped into shadow to silence them. I didn’t know the physics of running on non-corporeal feet, but I wasn’t paid well enough to ask these kinds of questions. I knew that my feet were both through the door and not at the same time. Technically, it wasn’t a matter thing. I moved through shadow, but shadow is just an absence of light. It’s a hole. It isn’t a thing you can manipulate, but somehow, I did. It was like I could push aside light but with that came the ability to simply push aside matter or make it incredibly thin. That’s about as far as I understood it, but that was more than enough to make it work, save lives, and listen to Io’s speeches.

Too much time thinking about Io.

Fuck Io.

I went to the last place I remember Korporeal being. Despite my requests, the rest of the team wasn’t giving updates on her location or activity. Surya and Bastille were announcing their actions like sportscasters, but Korporeal’s chatter stopped suddenly. She was either in animal form or acting suspiciously non-Kori-like. Or at least, it should have been suspicious to anyone with a brain on this team which leaves me and Synapse.

Another oddly quiet person this morning.

I braced myself for the cold of shadow — or Hell as some five-year-old scholars speculated — to hit a full sprint through each wall of the compound. Without the lights on here, the building was more like a swimming pool to me as I slid between matter without light easily. Since things were already dark, I didn’t experience the sudden draining of color from the world or the eerie black and white universe. I went straight to the Gray World, which was always somehow more terrifying than absolute darkness. Darkness gives you the hope that with light, there would be something to reality. In Gray, there is no hope of shape or contrast. Everything is gone except you, and even that starts to bleed into the Gray. Where do you think my youth and vitality went? Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if my hope and optimism bled into the Gray at one point or another.

I’ve thought before that if we ever fight a truly nasty villain — not the bank robbers and terrorists were normally deal with — like some cosmic earth-rending shit that the League deals with all the time, that I could just take them into the Grey and leave them there. I knew it was between places, but the terror of the Grey is the thought that you might stay there forever. Just the thought of being between realities for all time is enough to make people hate me. Hell, Io never lets me shadowmeld with her unless it’s an absolute I’m-about-to-fucking-die emergency. She may hate me, but if I’m a heinous bitch, it’s only because the Grey made me that way.

I guess everyone’s afraid to end up like me.

I heard someone shout, “Oh fuck, yes. Right there. Fuck.” I jerked out of my sprint and leapt out of the Grey to find two people fucking in the middle of a hostage situation. The room was unlit like all the others, so I slunk to the corners and muffled any sounds by leaving half myself in the walls. But all the stealth prep and training in the world didn’t stop me from gasping once I got a grip on what’s happening.

On a bed across from me Korporeal is getting fucked by an absolute stranger with bright cobalt blue hair. Now, when I say fucked, I mean plowed. Rammed. Slaughtered in a way that I imagined was absolutely heavenly. Kori on her back, ass up in the air, legs spread wide. She must have been cushioned or do a ton of fucking yoga (probably yoga) because her weight was on her shoulders, and she seemed to be bent in half while the stranger pounded her with a strap-on. Korporeal’s suit was still around her torso, but it was ripped to shreds from the waist down as though it burst from the inside.

The woman fucking Kori was still clothed, however. She had a full goth girl vibe mixed with some punk biker or rocker chick chic in her leather jacket, leather pants, and thigh thigh-high boots. Come to think of it, there was an almost dominatrix vibe to her, and the way she was fucking Kori — looming over my teammate and dropping her strap-on down like she was drilling for oil — definitely completed the domme energy.

Kori gripped the sides of the bed and kept moaning, getting louder and becoming less coherent as she begged this woman to fuck her harder and go deeper. Her partner was listening because she didn’t rock back and forth quickly. No, speed was not nearly as important to this woman as power. She took her time before adding another thrust, and it seemed as though she was hoping to strike Kori perfectly so that she could split the shapeshifter in two. With each strike, Kori changed shape again. She never turned into an animal — thank god — but her hair color, skin-color, face shape, features, etc. changed with each thrust.

“Fuck meeee,” Kori squealed. I didn’t know how the rest of the team couldn’t hear her.

Thrust. The stranger didn’t talk as she fucked my teammate. Her face had perfect concentration and calculation.

Thrust.

Kori changed into a beautiful pale skinned girl with dark-brown and curly hair with full red lips and an elegant nose. “Plus fort,” she yelled in French.

Thrust.

Kori changed into a dark-skinned and bald woman with a nose-ring and large, captivating eyes. “Jin si,” she said in a language I didn’t recognize. It came out like a roar.

Thrust.

Kori changed into a beautiful and curvy Latina woman with long and silky black hair and rich purple lips. “Mas rapida,” she said in Spanish. Her voice was breathy and cracking as the stranger struck her again, harder and harder.

Thrust.

I couldn’t look away, though I guess I should have done something. Any sane person would have said something or at least left the room, but I couldn’t do either. Fascination bubbled up inside of me. I’ve always been this way. I guess it comes with the skulker power-set but the idea of watching people when they think you can’t see them, like watching Io sleep or talk to herself when she works on a project in her room late at night. Who could resist studying the most private parts of a human life?

Thrust.

Suddenly, the stranger turned and looked at me in the corner of the room, which should be impossible. Which was impossible. I wasn’t exactly invisible, but I could weave shadow over me like a cloak. The only person who could see me would be someone who could sense me like Synapse, but she couldn’t pick up anything in this building. I doubt Synapse could even feel Kori being fucked to oblivion by this beautiful blue-haired woman. I doubt she could feel the arousal and interest building in this room like it was about to pop.

Thrust.

The stranger didn’t take her eyes away from me as she fucked Kori. There was something in her eyes that held me in place — neither permitting me to leave nor inviting me to join. Any repulsion or disgust melted from me as I watched her slam into Kori over and over again. It wasn’t that two women fucking bothered me; Kori brought girls to the base all the time. Io was into girls, and I guess … maybe me too. Well, after watching this, it was becoming much less of a maybe. I didn’t fight the arousal spreading over me. It felt as though I was a part of this act, like Kori had invited me to be in her threesome and somehow, I agreed. Somehow this stranger made me agree.

Thrust.

For a moment, I wondered what it would be like to be fucked like that, but I didn’t entertain the thought for long. I was split open by the Gray regularly. I wasn’t interested in having a lover do that to me. But what about doing that to someone else? What about bending someone over her workshop desk and fucking her hard until she begged for me to do it deeper and faster?

Thrust.

What about shutting her the fuck up from her high-and-mighty attitude?

Thrust.

Imagine her getting off coms for once and just moaning like the moron she is?

Thrust.

Imagine her looking at me and begging me to fuck her instead of looking for the next photo-op?

Thrust.

A photo-op without me.

Thrust.

Making it hurt. God. Making her hurt for all the times she looked over me.

Thrust.

Looked through me.

Thrust.

Like I’m nothing.

Thrust.

Not even a shadow.

Thrust.

Just fucking Gray.

Thrust.

I’d make it hurt.

Thrust.

Make it hurt.

Thrust.

Hurt her.

Thrust.

The stranger nodded at me before suddenly pulling the strap-on out of Kori’s pussy. In one swift motion — before Kori or I knew what was happening — the stranger switched holes and plunged the strap-on deep into Kori’s ass. Kori’s moan transformed into something beyond a shriek or a roar. It was more like a death rattle as every bone in her body surrendered, every muscle tightened, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her mind shut off, and I was no better. My knees buckled and before I knew how or why, I was fumbling to get my hands between my legs. I clawed at the zipper of my suit, missing the latches and straps as I couldn’t take my eyes off Kori and this beautiful blue-haired woman. I wanted to be there, looming over Kori, watching that stupid smirk finally washed off all her faces as her body went limp and the stranger kept fucking her. Kept thrusting.

Thrust.

Kori’s legs quivered and spasmed as the orgasm passed and she slipped into some kind of trance or sleep.

Thrust.

Kori’s changed into a mousy Korean girl with almond shaped eyes and pale skin. She looked frail and weak, but somehow that made it better. Made me want her.

Thrust.

The stranger didn’t stop. Kori couldn’t resist, couldn’t even feel the pleasure of it, but it wasn’t for her.

Thrust.

The stranger looked at me while she kept fucking her.

Thrust.

This was for me.

Thrust.

My hands ripped away my suit, but as I was about to plunge my hand into my panties, blaring pure UV light washed over the room, stronger than I’ve seen before, stronger than was natural. Immediately, straps came out of the walls and wrapped around my wrists, elbows, stomach, ankles, thighs, and neck. I tried to slip into shadow, but there was none. Even behind me, the room was pure light in every direction. It was blinding and paralyzing.

The stranger smirked and slid out of Kori. I tried and failed not to stare at the slick strap-on that dangled between her legs as she sauntered towards me.

“What a fucked up little mind you have,” the stranger said. Her voice was soft and silky, almost young but still there was something husky and dangerous in it. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I should have snarled or bit at her. I should have tried to find a shadow between our lips.

I should have done anything but melt into it.

“Not yet,” the woman said with a sad smile when she broke our kiss. She ran a finger over my cheek. “Not yet.”

She turned and walked away, the strap-on still hanging low between her legs, taunting and tantalizing me as much as threatening me.

“Until then, I’d think of what to say when people find you two this way.” She turned, winked, blew me a kiss, and slipped out into the hallway. She closed the door behind her, and I was trapped in the light with my hand in my panties while Kori slept softly, sweaty and sticky on the bed.

* * *

Synapse

“Shit,” Io said as she finally turned to me. “We need to go in. Now.”

“What?”

“Let’s go.” She tossed me a stun-gun. “She’s got Eidolon.”

“Hauzer?”

Io shook her head and opened the door to the hover jet. “Someone else. Let’s go.” She hopped out and left me stranded, which was a surprising reversal considering she’d locked me in the jet an hour or so ago. She said that she needed me to stay here and make sure I wasn’t compromised, that there was someone — maybe Hauzer — that was directly targeting me and my powers. She took me off coms in case it was a tech-attack and said that her systems were compromised, suspecting that someone had broken through her firewalls.

I’d never seen her so paranoid before.

The confident and ambitious super I practically grew up around was suddenly irritable, rude, and … scared. Not that I could feel her. Like normal people, I had to figure that out simply by reading her body language and the way she snapped at the team over coms. She went numb to my powers, and whatever cloaked her must have spiked her anxiety. She was acting like a rookie.

But that wasn’t the only thing that concerned me.

One by one, the other members of Aurora Flight went dark. For a while, I could keep track of Surya and Bastille, but once they went into the building, it was like they stepped off the face of the earth. If coms were compromised like Io said, we were completely blind and walking into an absolute trap.

It’s a good thing Io was keeping a level head about it.

Io took point as we headed into the building, and I did my usual stay-thirty-feet-back-and-absolutely-do-not-get-shot routine. She cleared all corners and told me when it was safe to move. I held my stun-gun too tight and risked stunning myself as we walked through the absolute darkness. Io could keep up a faint glow with her pulses, but a blue night-light did nothing against the crippling shadow of Hauzer’s new military-grade base.

Suddenly, a wave of heat ran up over my skin like I was stepping into an oven. I squeaked and stepped back, and Io was by my side in a second.

“What is it?” she asked.

I closed my eyes and tried to get control of my senses. I urged my nerve endings to relax, but they were still a little fried from last night’s debacle with Korporeal and her lover. I urged the heat — or rather the idea of heat — out of my body and trailed it back to the source. Two people on the other side of the base — heat and numbness.

“I’ve got Surya and Bastille,” I said.

“Where?”

“Other side of the building.”

“Are they okay?”

“I … I think so.”

“Let’s get sure,” Io snapped.

“Right, sorry.” I closed my eyes and tried to center myself. I was entirely off balance. It was like my powers weren’t working at all or were trapped in overdrive. It was not the way you want to do things when lives are on the line.

Surya was just an infinite source of heat, like she was going nuclear, but I heard no explosions and saw no light pouring down the hallways. And whatever Surya was doing, it was affecting Bastille. I mean, actually affecting her. Bastille’s skin is impervious to pretty much everything, and lately I’ve noticed a general numbness as though her sense of touch was dying. But her sense of heat seemed to be working just fine, because as the heat spread over her skin, something was stirring inside of Bastille.

Oh God.

I gasped and stepped back as some of the feedback loop I felt with Kori last night happened all over again. But instead of me feeling the heat over Bastille’s skin and her feeling me feeling her, it was pleasure. Not heat. Pleasure.

Bastille was turned on.

Turned on like I’d never sensed from her before.

Not that I normally keep an eye on how turned on people are, but people tend to get turned on unexpectedly and it’s exhausting to shield myself from people’s emotions constantly. Since I hit puberty, I recognized when someone sleeping a few rooms away was touching themselves in the middle of the night. There was no shame in it, and I quickly turned off any connection, rolled over, and went to sleep, but I didn’t have to do that with Bastille.

I’ve never had to do that with Bastille.

But whatever was happening where they were was turning Bastille on like some kind of hot wax fetish. The heat from Surya was penetrating her numbness, and Bastille was enjoying a heavenly melt. I felt her sink to her knees and moan in delight. I tried to sense Surya — to see what she was doing amidst all this — but it was too hot to sense. It was an inferno.

“What is it?” Io said while she shook me. “Synapse?”

“It’s Surya,” I said. I tried to break the connection and shield myself, but it was too much and too bright. “She’s going nuclear or something.”

“Shit,” Io grumbled. “Let’s go.”

She grabbed my hand and ran through the hallways. “Slow down,” I said. “Could be a —” A moan escaped my lips and my knees buckled. Something was … oh god. The heat died a little as something started licking Surya’s clit. No. Not someone. Bastille. I felt it on her tongue. Amidst the heat and sweat of wherever they were, there was pleasure between Surya’s legs and on Bastille’s tongue. It ran over my body and paralyzed me.

I moaned again and fell to the floor, barely able to resist touching myself. The feedback loop started again, but now Surya was in the mix. All three of us were linked because I couldn’t keep my powers under control.

Io pulled on me again. She was saying something, but I couldn’t hear her. Instead, I heard Bastille yelling in French at the top of her lungs. I heard Surya’s roars as she held Bastille’s head between her legs and forced the juggernaut to go deeper.

I felt a third person in the room.

She was cold, but she wasn’t numb. Sensing her was like catching a flickering shadow, but what I did get was anticipation. Not arousal, but more a sense of amusement.

The sense of her shook me out of whatever loop I was trapped in. I calmed my powers down and slowly got to my feet, but Io wasn’t waiting for me. She pulled on my hand, and we hurtled through the darkness to look for our friends. I didn’t know why they were fucking in the middle of a rescue mission, but I pushed those questions aside. If I thought about them fucking, I was tempted to check in on them again, to see if they were still fucking, to see how they were fucking, and then I’d be caught in the loop again.

But before we could reach them, Hauzer stepped into the hallway with a light attached to an impossibly large gun. Io’s nerves kept her on her feet though, and in one movement she pushed me to the side and put up enough of a pulse to act as a shield from the torrent of bullets flying down the hallway towards us.

“Go,” Io growled as she ducked to the side and sent pale blue blasts of energy towards the madwoman. “Find Surya and Bastille.”

I nodded and crawled away from the gunfire. Io would be fine, especially if Hauzer was going to be as lame as she was yesterday. Even if she weren’t, it wasn’t like I could do anything to help. I still couldn’t feel Hauzer, so I doubted I could knock her out with some sensory overload.

I stumbled through the darkness, hoping that no other thugs stepped out of the darkness to shoot me. But it wasn’t a thug that found me in the end.

A door closed behind me, and a light came on at the same moment. Sitting casually in front of a huge console attached to a laboratory and a giant tube filled with pale green liquid, was a woman. She had a leather jacket, leather pants, and thigh thigh-high boots. Her skin was tanned and rich brown. Her face was narrow, and her eyes were sharp and cruel, even when she smiled at my arrival. But it was her hair that I noticed first. Bright cobalt blue, solid and rich.

Blue like mine.

“Hello,” she said as she turned away from her console, casually standing up as though the butler stepped in to offer her tea. I tried to read through the calm in her voice and the softness in her expression, but she was hidden from me like Hauzer, Eidolon, and Kori. “It’s about time you arrived.”

Her voice was the silkiest thing I’d ever heard, like there was a song in it. It reminded me of velvet running over my spine, sending tingles up my neck and over my scalp. But that could have been the fear because I recognized something in that voice.

That same shadow that watched Surya and Bastille fuck was in her voice. It flickered for just a second, and I stepped back as I recognized the trap latch itself around me. But there was nowhere to go. A solid door kept me trapped in the villain’s lab, the true villain.

“I know, quite the cliche,” she said, looking around at the lab. “Though I don’t know if it counts seeing as I’m new here. I guess my original is your been-there-done-that.” Her smile widened, and I did not like it at all. My body should have been panicking. I should have been full of adrenaline and the desire to rip her throat out or run like hell, but it wasn’t.

“Not quite as fun when someone does it to you, is it?” she asked.

“Does what?”

She clicked her tongue and shook her head slightly. “Ignorance has been your shield for too long. Here, let me make things plain.”

She spread her arms, and then I could feel her. I gasped as I recognized something strange and wonderful in her, something in her that I had not found in any other person before. She was a feeler, like me, but more than that. She wasn’t human despite her appearances. There was a different nervous system, like a second nervous system, which ran through her.

The same one that ran through me.

And then I felt her.

A door opened up in my mind, one that I had kept close for so long that I forgot I was still holding the handle. Everything I did with my powers was at half of my full capacity while I trapped away one part of myself, but now that door was wide, and all of my powers rushed through me. It was like a new kind of adrenaline, one that ramped up my mind and powers, sending them into an emergency and desperation mode. All at once, I felt every body for miles around the base. I felt wildlife. I felt flora and fauna.

And I felt what was happening in the base.

I felt Kori sleeping soundly with her body at rest and her ass sore from being fucked. I felt Eidolon trapped in place and only wishing to be free so that she could touch herself. I felt Bastille sliding her hand into Surya, both superpowered women practically destroying the base as Bastille plowed Surya. Bastille’s lust had turned to a kind of battle-rage, and Surya’s ego was making Bastille her stupid fuck-toy to reach higher and darker heights. I felt Io calmly offering Hauzer help with Elizabeth Sanders as they worked to improve Soma’s tech security.

That name.

Soma.

As it touched my mind, it was like a single drop of dye into a vast pool. I watched as the clear water of my mind turned to bright pink as Soma spread through me, cloudy and rich, shaping and darkening me. It showed me that Eidolon’s nerve endings were like strings on a puppet. I could make her so aroused that to stop touching herself was impossible. I could numb Kori to the point that she would beg me to make her feel anything — even pain. I could push Surya to challenge Bastille to go deeper and harder until the juggernaut split her in two. They could kill each other with just a few pushes. Heighten aggression. Lower inhibition. Clouded judgment. Add lust. Shrink connections to the prefrontal cortex. Cripple the amygdala. I could do it. I could control them as easily as Soma controlled Io and Hauzer.

I saw their nervous systems tainted with the same pink stain of Soma’s influence. Stroke the ego. Twist desires. Build feelings of betrayal. Increase anxiety. Reduce trust. Spike fear. It was like following a recipe to get what you wanted, and behind it all was Soma.

“All you’ve ever needed was a little push,” Soma whispered in my mind. Her voice was soothing to the heat of Surya and the rage of Bastille. I eased into it, pressing my cheek against it like a cat.

Then all the doors opened. All at once, Soma disappeared from my senses. Or rather, she consumed them. In one moment, I was no longer Synapse, but I was all of them. They were extensions of my own nervous system. I was fucking Bastille, feeling her fist pump in and out while she slammed me against the wall. I was Bastille with the sweat finally pouring down my brow, so thirsty for pleasure that I’ll take pain. It’s close enough. It’s all close enough. All I need to do is find something hot enough, push Surya a little further, a little harder. Make her wet, make her desperate, make her stupid enough to hurt me. But when she begged me to stop, said I was pushing her too far, something opened in me that was deep and hungry, an abyss that longed to be filled and never could be. I was Eidolon in the rage that I couldn’t hurt Io the way Soma hurt Kori. I was in rage that I couldn’t touch myself, couldn’t rule the way I was being ruled. I was Io, done with the team, finally letting them get what they deserved. I was ready to be the only survivor, give a moving speech at the funeral, and apply for a better team. I was Kori, finally at rest, finally getting the fucking and beating I deserved. Someone finally saw me, and they told me the truth — I was ugly. I was nothing. I was just a mirage, the reflection of other people’s desire. Without that, I was just a pussy barely worth fucking.

All of it. All of their pain. All of their pleasure. All of their darkness. All of their brokenness. In one moment, I was each and every one of them, but I wasn’t Soma. They were rivers, and she was an ocean. She was opaque to me, and what she had let me see was just a window of all she was.

But some part of me wanted to see it all.

The rest of me passed out as blackness took my mind.