The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight

Chapter 17: Neurofeedback

By Trixie Adara

Synapse

It had been a long, long day, but I wasn’t done yet. Just one more girl to break, one more part of my past to rewrite, and then I could go on with my destiny. Some said I was destined to conquer, but I knew it wasn’t going to look like that. There would be no great battles or bloody massacres. It was going to look like this, like a circle of friends all eager to be in each other’s presence, all happy to make each other feel good, all eager to pay me the proper attention I hadn’t received in decades.

And by this, I meant the inner rec room of the Borealis, filled with couches, a pool table no one used, our one television, and anything else we needed when we had the rare opportunity to relax. The warehouse hadn’t been designed to house us forever, just long enough to bring my girls back into the fold. But sprawled out on these couches, it felt like the old days, the good days when we were younger. When we were just starting out, no one had heard of us, and all of us were packed in Surya’s basement that was always suffused with the delightful Indian spices of her mother’s cooking. Back when our suits were little better than pajamas or leotards retrofitted from old dance recitals. Back when we were playing hero.

Because back then, anything was possible. The world was a dark place, and we were going to fix it. We had power, and when you’re a teenager with power, you feel invincible. Sure, the problems that would arise later were still lingering in the background: Io talked over everyone and wouldn’t stop debating until we decided on her plan, Surya thought that she was the leader because it was her house, Kori skipped half our meetings to go on dates, and me? I was a wallflower, just happy to be there, soaking in their emotions. God, there was such excitement in the air, such an eagerness to go out and do something with our lives. We were going to save the world because we had a cause.

Well, now we were still eager and bubbling as we orbited around a new cause. But this time the cause wasn’t saving the world; the cause was me.

Surya and Bastille sat next to each other on one couch. The beautiful and curvy Indian woman with her thick waves of black hair and rich brown skin wasn’t saying much. She was in a white crop top — without a bra so she could show off the piercing I gave her back at the warehouse — and short cotton shorts after changing when we got back. I made sure she flew back to the Borealis still covered in cum, and she thanked me profusely when I finally let her change her clothes. Sitting here with her, her emotions were like a delightful wine rolling through my system. Her thoughts lingered on her flight over and the smell of cum stuck to her face, and though the memory disgusted her, the arousal from the moment haunted her. She couldn’t think of being so turned on without remembering what Kori did to her. From time to time, her eyes darted to Kori at my side, but they didn’t look at my pet’s face or wonderful tits. No. Surya’s eyes always roamed down between Kori’s legs, imagining a bulge where currently there was nothing.

Of course, Surya was still trapped in a loop of arousal. Most of the others had come to their senses more or less, but Surya was going to be left in a heightened state of arousal to serve my purposes. I couldn’t trust her to obey simply because she loved me. Kori was simple enough to worship me, and to Bastille, I was her savior that healed her from a complex neurological disease that was ruining her. But Surya? I was her captor. I had ruined her. She was a lesbian that now needed cock to cum. Even now, Bastille’s hands would reach out and touch Surya’s exposed thigh on the couch, and Surya entertained the moment. Her mind flooded with memories of fucking Bastille and making the Frenchwoman’s skin come to life. She thought of it as her first love, and she wanted to take Bastille back to the training room and have another fuck. Honestly, she didn’t care if Kori and I watched. Hell, part of her got off on the idea of us watching them fuck.

But then my little retraining ruined her fantasy.

Her mind darted back to Kori. She imagined Kori not just watching but joining her and Bastille. And though Bastille would lick Surya’s pussy for days as long as Surya’s heat danced along her skin, Surya couldn’t cum. Even in her fantasy, her body had internalized the truth. Surya couldn’t cum unless Kori joined them with a cock hanging between her legs. And while Surya sat next to Bastille — next to her lover — she stared at the space between Kori’s legs. She was a lesbian forced to depend on cock. And even as her fantasies turned to cock, they immediately ended. For she hated the look and smell of cock. She despised the odor of cum and salty taste. But she needed it. Otherwise, no sapphic pleasure would ever be available to her. Was it cruel? Absolutely. Did I need that to control her that way when there were a dozen ways to do it? Not at all.

But did it delight me? Absolutely.

No one said I couldn’t be petty when I ruled the world. Soma got that much right. There was no gratitude or magnanimity required for our people. Human rulers needed to be loved because they had no power but that which others gave them. I had real power, and that excused me from tiny and temporary games or morality. I could be a bitch if I wanted, and people could judge me if they wanted. But their opinions didn’t matter anymore. That was the one true gift Soma had given me. A decade of worrying about my mother’s opinion or what God thought of me from his throne in heaven or what the mass of Christians thought of their Champion for Christ or what my adoring fans thought of me once I was a role model. All of it was killing me, but now I was free. And if part of my freedom meant being more than a bit of a bitch to Surya, so be it.

I mean, compare that to Bastille. The Frenchwoman spent most of her time running her hands over her skin. She had decided to wear nothing at all, hating the constraining feel of fabric now that she could feel again. As soon as we got back to the Borealis, she took off her clothes and stated that she wouldn’t wear clothes again. And what could anyone who didn’t like it do about it? Arrest her? She smirked at the idea of a dozen police officers trying to arrest the strongest woman in the world because she was naked. I smirked at the idea of her piercings being on display for the world for the rest of her life. They were her mark that Bastille may have the toughest body in the world, but I was the one that conquered it.

Bastille ran her hands over her thighs, lifted her fingers, marveled at her fingertips, and then ran them gently over her ribs. Her hair cascaded down her neck, and she frequently giggled at the feeling of hairs touching her bare neck or shoulder. The quiet Frenchwoman acted like someone in a trance or high. For hours now, she simply touched herself, in awe of the way nerve endings worked. The simple sense of touch became her reason to be, and I was the magnanimous goddess who gave it to her. See? I wasn’t all heartless bitch.

Bastille’s hands went to her nipples, and she moaned softly, arching her back into the couch as she gently flicked her sore and aching nipples. The rest of the room watched her, but we didn’t judge her. No. My girls all wanted to be her, and if they were very, very good, I could certainly make them feel as delightful as Bastille did. Maybe I could dull their senses to nothing for years only to turn on the lights all at once? I could call that the Bastille treatment. Or maybe I could just turn up the sensitivity on everything? Make sunlight feel like a liquid when they stepped outside or the touch of a finger feel like a lightning strike?

Bastille kept one hand on her piercing, and the other slid between her legs. I could feel all the thoughts of the room focus in on her. Surya wanted to touch her, to put one pierced nipple in her mouth. But the thought was immediately spoiled by the nightmare of gagging on Kori’s cock. Kori, for her part, wanted to have Bastille’s body. Not just the appearance, but the sensation. She had never been able to fully capture that before, but now with me, maybe she could. Maybe she could do more than walk a mile in someone else’s shoes. Maybe she could be the other person entirely.

Each person’s lust was like a little fire in the room, and I watched like a spider as they wandered into my web. I could feel each strand of their pleasure, their desire, their ache, their need, and their envy. Surya couldn’t decide if she wanted to fuck Bastille or break down crying and leave the room. Kori wanted to join the other girls on that couch, to feel their hands roaming over her. The poor girl wanted so many things. She didn’t really know where to start with getting any of them. But that’s why she had me. All she had to do was give it all to me, was to submit into my delightful oblivion, and she would have everything she ever wanted.

I turned to Kori next to me on our couch. She had orange red hair and a thick patch of freckles over her nose and under pale blue eyes. She had thick glasses and an innocent and nerdy look in her overalls and Chucks. While Kori may not have understood this appearance, I found it to be one of the most elegant forms in the world. I had shaped her to it, showing her pictures and giving her specific instructions. For now she wore the form of Carly, my former best friend, my first crush and love, the woman I never got to have.

Now I had her whenever I wanted.

I gently reached for her chin and turned her head to face me. “Do you really think you could ever feel that way?” I whispered.

Kori’s eyes darted back to Bastille. The Frenchwoman’s soft moans were getting louder as she fingered herself. Surya was in agony, and Kori’s jealousy was spoiling the moment. In many ways, when in a room like this, I was a chef. I carefully chose my flavors and ingredients to cultivate the perfect experience for myself. Jealous was an awfully pungent emotion to be used sparingly.

“Even with all my power, do you think I could ever make you like that?” I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. “When we both know how small and pathetic your real self is?”

Kori looked away from Bastille, closing her eyes as her whole body tightened with shame. I relaxed as her rotting jealousy stopped ruining the room for me. She sank deeper into herself, and parts of her features looked slightly Asian as her skin tanned and she lost her freckles.

“None of that,” I hissed.

And Kori obeyed. Her coloring changed back to Carly’s pale and delicate skin tone. Her hair went back to its delightful orange-ish red with thick curls. She was my first fantasy and delight. She was perfect, even smelling the way I remembered Carly smelling.

Even the shame was the same.

“Oooh, fuck,” Bastille said as she picked up her pace. Kori wasn’t watching, but I could feel her body warm as Bastille’s voice went thick and husky. Surya’s hunger was building too, and the flavor of the room was perfect. Shame and hunger, lust and denial, fantasy and nightmare.

No. There was a dash too much fantasy.

With a quick thought, I shut down Bastille’s body, numbing her entirely. “Nooo,” the blonde bombshell whined. She didn’t slow down as she fingered herself, hoping that maybe if she went faster, the sensation would return to her. But no matter what she did, nothing would happen. Her other hand twisted her pierced nipple, hoping pain would still be available to her. But nothing. There was nothing for her now.

“Mistress, s’il vous plaît,” she said. But I ignored her, leaning back in my chair and savoring the wonderful shift in mood. All three of them felt it instantly. Yes, with Synapse there was infinite pleasure available to them, but it happened on my terms.

“Please,” Surya said. “Please please please.”

“Are you suggesting I put a cock between Carly’s legs?” I said, letting my words ring cold. I didn’t need to hiss or yell for them to know their place. I spoke plainly, and they accepted my words as absolute truth. A goddess was speaking, after all.

“No,” Surya said. “I was just —”

“Just because you have a disgusting need for cock,” I said as though bored, “doesn’t mean we all need to have our mood ruined by watching one cum all over you.” I flicked a hand dismissively. “See if you can burn Bastille, she needs to cum.”

Surya hesitated for only a moment, and if I was a tyrant, I would punish her for it. But I was my own kind of benevolent. Each emotion was valuable in the human tapestry. Fear. Doubt. They had their own flavor, even if it wasn’t one I was always in the mood for. Surya turned and put her hands on Bastille’s tits, and I looked away as the room turned white from her power. There was no smell of burning flesh, no smoke or smoldering. Bastille’s skin was too impervious, but I liked that Surya was desperate to obey almost as much as Bastille was desperate to feel.

Desperation was one of the best tasting emotions.

“What can I do?” Kori asked, her voice was whiny and needy. It was breathy and horny. I had never heard that voice out of Carly’s actual mouth. I can’t believe I spent my teenage years missing out on something so sweet. But it didn’t matter. I had my own desperate Carly now. And perhaps in a few months, when I ruled most of this country — or hell, maybe most of the world — I could find my original Carly and take her from whatever sheltered life she constructed for herself.

“That’s a wonderful question,” I said to Kori. “What can you do?” I leaned in closer to her, smelling the slight vanilla scent Carly always wore. “Are you capable of anything?”

“I …” Kori blushed, and Carly’s face turned a yummy bright red. She was always such a severe and frequent blusher. I always knew when she found things sexually arousing but slightly inappropriate. And I always backed down, always bottled up whatever I was feeling and apologized for making her uncomfortable.

Not anymore.

I gently ran my fingertips under her chin. “What, pet?” Kori shivered as she looked away. Her cheeks turned a darker red, and her hunger to please, to be used, to fuck was intoxicating. “What can you do for me?”

“I can … I can … eat you out?” she suggested meekly.

“Mmm,” I let my fingertips trail up and over her warm cheeks. “Would you like that?”

She opened her mouth to say something, but no sound came out. Her cheeks flushed warmer, and she nodded eagerly. Fuck, she was a nuclear power plant making shame instead of energy.

“Please,” Bastille begged from across the room. “Please let me —”

I let her feel again right as Surya’s power was flaring. Bastille let out a howl of pain, but it quickly turned into a high pitch moan. “Fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes!” Kori looked over at her just before she was about to cum and I —

“No!” Bastille roared as I made her numb again. “Please! Please, Mistress. Anything, I’ll do anything. Please.”

“Is this how earthlings celebrate?”

I saw Soma through the eyes of all my pets. I didn’t bother to turn around to look at my former mentor, but the alien was in her classic leather pants and leather jacket without a shirt. She must have been feeling sexy because her thigh high boots had a dangerously slutty heel, and her hair was in a bun with delicate and wonderful braids decorating the sides.

“On Neuros,” Soma said as she clicked to join them on the one unoccupied couch, “we would be having an orgy with some of the strongest spirits. Everyone’s defenses would be down, and we would become one organism, feeling everything and —”

“What do you think this is?” I said, trying to sound bored. I quickly put shields around my mind, not interested in being manipulated again.

“A Neuros orgy has hundreds of participants,” Soma said flatly.

“Sounds exhausting,” I said, though I felt my pets’ interest flaring.

“Not if you have the stamina,” Soma said with a shrug.

“Well, if you don’t mind, we’ll be celebrating.” I made a shooing motion to dismiss her.

“Celebrating without Io and Eidolon?”

I sighed. “We aren’t having this conversation again. They agreed to —”

“On Neuros we do not make treaties.”

“Well, I do.” I turned to her and narrowed my eyes. “Now leave us alone.”

“We need to discuss our victory,” she said. “We have done your initiation, but there are more steps —”

“What is this we?” I snapped.

She clenched her fists and her jaw tightened, but I couldn’t sense any anger in her. Her shields were up as well.

“Koritsu,” she said, “there are protocols for these things.”

My own jaw clenched reflexively at the sound of my birth name. “We can discuss them tomorrow.”

“You can play with your puppets any time. We need to go to my ship and make our plans for the rest of our —”

“You may eat me out,” I said. I sent a surge of lust through Kori — the one I was talking to — but I stared at Soma as I said it, daring her to serve me if she wanted my attention. With another thought, I let Bastille feel again. “Do the same for Bastille, Surya,” I commanded, and the Indian woman slipped off the couch and knelt in front of Bastille. Kori mimicked her, kneeling in front of me and reaching her hands up my dress to grab my panties.

“Koritsu,” Soma said. “We don’t have —”

“You may not have time,” I said as my panties slid down my legs and Kori bunched up the skirt of my dress around my waist. I spread my legs wide to give her access to my pussy.

“Fuck, yes,” Bastille said. Surya was fingering herself as she licked Bastille, but whenever she was close to cumming, she thought of choking on Kori’s cock like a good pet.

“But I,” I said, “have all the time in the — ooooo. Fuck.” Kori’s tongue was slow and gentle, and the delightfully thick rolls of pleasure rippled through my body. I hadn’t been licked since Eidolon, and somehow that felt so long ago, even if it was yesterday. I closed my eyes and sank back into the couch, looking at the scene only through the emotions of my pets. Kori was so eager to please, but she heard Surya moaning next to her. She was afraid of having to form a cock, of having to fuck Surya with it. She hated it almost as much as Surya did, which I loved. Bastille was blissed out, though in the back of her mind, she didn’t believe she was going to cum this time. She anticipated me numbing her again, which was good. But it also meant I wanted to make her cum harder than she ever had in her life. I wanted to keep her guessing, to make myself unpredictable to all of them. Even Surya. I should make her cum right now, just so she knows that when she’s obedient, all things can —

My senses went black. I opened my eyes, and the scene was still playing out before me, but I could only feel my body’s pleasure as Kori served my pussy. Nothing else. My pets became opaque to me, but also to themselves. They all looked confused and upset as their arousal died.

“Please, Mistress,” Bastille whined. “I’ve been so good.”

“It wasn’t her,” Soma said. All eyes in the room turned to her. “You three can leave while we make our plans.”

“Stay,” I said.

My pets waited, unsure who to obey.

“Koritsu,” Soma warned.

“You may go find your own orgy to celebrate with,” I said. “This one is mine.”

“Yours?” Soma stood up. Fists clenched. Did she want to fight? Were we doing this now? “I made you,” she said. “Trained you. Without me you would be nothing more than a fear and body count sensor. You would be a counselor for the most dysfunctional group of immature and overpowered —”

“I made myself,” I said, pulling my dress skirt down and standing up, facing her. “But I am thankful for your training. As a sign of my gratitude, I’m going to let you walk out of this room.” I stepped up close to her. She was taller than me, especially without my heels on, but it didn’t matter. She could glare down at me. I had three supers behind me that would —

Strong hands grabbed me by my upper arms, picked me up, and pulled me back. I tried to turn around and only saw a glimpse of blonde hair. I couldn’t feel her, only her hands and the pressure of her strength lifting me away from Soma.

“Bastille, put me down,” I said.

“Thank you, Bastille,” Soma said. “Surya, please seal the door. I need to teach my protege a lesson.”

Obediently, Surya moved to the door of the Borealis and melted the edges of the door with scalding heat. Without a word, still naked though I presumed Soma had taken away the arousal, Surya went around and sealed each door out of the common room.

“How?” I said. “You didn’t have time to —”

A thin line of blood trailed down the corner of Soma’s eye like a red tear. “One can seize direct control of a mind,” Soma said. “But you have to be mature to learn a power like this.”

Of course. She held back some of her strongest techniques. She never wanted to be overpowered by me. I can’t imagine a race of empathic and telepathic mind-alterers would ever truly trust each other.

“And three at once?” I asked as Bastille held me in place. Kori was back by Soma’s side, but she didn’t look like Carly anymore. Now she looked like my sister, Faith — curvy, short, long brown hair, tan skin, and huge tits.

Soma’s smile spread. “What can I say?” she said with a shrug. “I’m exceptional.”

Surya finished sealing them in and moved to the other side of Soma, opposite of Kori. They both had blank expressions, as though there was nothing in their minds but what Soma put there. They weren’t pets anymore; they were puppets.

“Now,” Soma sat back on the couch like it was a throne. Her puppets didn’t move, and Bastille didn’t loosen her grip. “Let’s talk about our plans, Koritsu.”

“Am I a hostage or a partner?”

“You’re an unruly child right now. Let’s hope you can make yourself more valuable than that.”

“Fuck you,” I said.

Soma scoffed. “You wish.” She twisted her hands, and Surya and Kori sat down next to her. “But you’re right about one thing, we should be civil. After all, I’d hate to throw away all my hard work in training you just because you’re horny. It’s an understandable sensation after a victory, even if it is such a minor one.”

With another flick of her wrist, Bastille brought me to the couch opposite of Soma and sat me down. She moved behind the couch and grabbed my shoulders tightly, keeping me in place. I reached out to the minds of my friends, but it wasn’t that there were shields keeping me from them. They were empty, as though they were only capable of the thoughts, impulses, and emotions that Soma put in their brains.

But empty meant anyone could fill them, if I was clever.

“So,” I sighed as I crossed my arms and huffed like a teenager. I couldn’t act. If she felt I wasn’t genuinely peeved, she would know I was pretending. The good news was that I was pissed. But I was also scheming, and I needed a way to disguise that from her. “Planning?” I said with a roll of my eyes.

Soma snapped her fingers and Kori turned into a boa constrictor. In another moment, she was wrapped around me, keeping me in place. Not that Soma needed the extra protection. There was no way I was getting out of Bastille’s iron grip. And to add insult to injury — or an immature show of power — Surya stood next to Soma, her hands blindingly white and steaming in the dim and cold room.

“Typically we go for the seats of powers.” Soma lit a cigarette. I’d never seen her smoke before. God, I hoped she was stressed.

And I hoped I disguised that hope well enough.

Soma smiled at the thoughts racing through my mind.

Fuck.

“Rulers. Politicians. Religious leaders. Military leaders,” Soma said. She waved the hand that the cigarette dangled from. “That sort of thing.”

“Sounds about right.”

“But there isn’t normally such a power discrepancy on a planet.”

“What do you mean?” I would lean forward if I could, but fuck-me this was interesting. Whether I was Soma’s puppet as I feared or my own independent ruler as I planned, I would need these tactics.

Soma arched an eyebrow before inhaling deeply on her cigarette. “Interested, are we?” she said with smug delight. I didn’t keep myself from rolling my eyes. Around us, my pets were standing perfectly still. I imagined they were easier to control that way as micromanaging four bodies — three plus her own — would put incredible strain on her mind.

Strain I could use.

“Fuck you,” I said and tried to pull away from Kori. The snake tightened and so did Bastille’s grip on my shoulders, but it didn’t matter. I had to make Soma work. I had to make her focus on these two girls.

“Stop being petulant,” Soma said. “You show your naivete.”

“What’s naive about not wanting to be your disciple?” I kept trying to shimmy out, but goddess my pets were strong.

“It’s naive to think you have any other option,” Soma said. “And if you aren’t careful, it could be lethal.”

“You wouldn’t kill me,” I said. “You’ve had a dozen chances to do so since you landed. You need me.”

Soma shrugged. “I could conquer this planet and go back and say I couldn’t find you.”

“I can’t imagine our people can be lied to easily,” I said.

“No. Not easily.” She inhaled deeply on her cigarette. “But there are ways.” She exhaled the smoke slowly. “But I wasn’t talking about your death.”

“What do you —”

“Do you think Bastille can punch herself? I know she’s invulnerable, but what is that human paradox about an immovable object and an unquantifiable force?”

“Unstoppable force,” I said as I realized what she was threatening. Not me but my pets. Of course. She needed me, but she didn’t need them. There were hundreds of supers on the planet, and they were the real power base. Unorganized individuals. Easily picked off and hunted one by one. Easily lured. Why bother with a military when you could have a force equivalent of thousands in only half a dozen supers?

“Yes, that’s the one,” Soma pointed at me with her cigarette and hot ash fell from the tip on Surya’s foot. The statuesque Indian woman didn’t respond, but I felt the pain traveling through her body. It hurt, but she wasn’t allowed to move, wasn’t in control of her muscles. She couldn’t even grind her teeth against the pain.

But I could stoke that anger. I could fill her with rage and indignation at Soma’s control.

“Do you think she could bludgeon herself to death?” Soma inhaled again on her cigarette. “I’d like to see her try.”

“You want to hurt them to get to me?”

Soma laughed. “Don’t be stupid. I already have you.”

“So you’ll hurt them just to prove a point.”

Soma’s face grew grim as she leaned forward. “To teach you a lesson, yes.”

“They’ll kill themselves brutally so you can humble me?” I punctuated each word, ramming them down Surya’s mind. I filled her with a sense of danger and the need to survive. Rage. Indignation. Disgust. Contempt. All of it filled her empty head like lava filling a cauldron.

“Bastille, break your own jaw for me.”

She didn’t need to talk for the command. It was another flex, showing off for my pets as much as for me, but I used that to fuel Surya’s anger. Bastille’s hands left my shoulder, and I heard a horrible crunching sound behind me as Bastille hit herself. Her body hit the floor, but I didn’t know if she broke her jaw. All I felt was the stabbing pain radiating from her fist and face.

And the overwhelming rage from Surya as her lover hit herself.

I tipped the cauldron of her mind over and let her spill her rage out.

Surya’s hands went from a blinding white to a roaring orange and red as they were coated in flame. In one swift motion, she turned on Soma and put her burning hands around the alien’s throat. She squeezed, and beams of light and energy shot out between her fingers as the whole room went supernova. Heat washed over me, and Kori hissed and uncoiled herself as she slid away. The room turned orange as Surya tried to cook Soma alive. The heat of Surya’s power was like standing next to a bonfire, but then the Indian woman yelled, and it doubled.

Soma screamed.

Tripled.

I screamed.

I felt my skin reddening from the heat.

Kori slithered behind the couch with Bastille, both of them protected from the heat, while Soma and I both cooked in Surya’s power. The light was blinding. The orange color of the room had turned to pure and unyielding white, as though we were in the center of a star, the center of the universe. The heat increased. It felt impossible that it could get any hotter, but my skin felt like it had been dipped in boiling oil.

Soma’s scream turned into laughter, and then the heat on my skin tripled. Tripled again. Again. And it localized. On my breasts. Just my goddamn breasts. My nipples. Like I had dipped them in acid. The light in the room disappeared all at once as Surya collapsed to the floor. But I couldn’t connect to her body, couldn’t make her get back up and defeat my enemy. The heat wasn’t fading on my nipples. It was cooking me. I was going to die. After all this work and all this training, Soma was going to kill me with my own gambit.

Soma’s throat was bright red and burned in the shape of Surya’s hands. Her clothes were burned away, and as she stood, their remains sloughed off. I beheld Soma in her naked glory as I the pain and burning in my nipples died. She wasn’t going to kill me yet, not until I learned my lesson. Soma was immaculate. Even with the burns on her necks, I felt the depth of her power. She was a goddess, and I was a girl playing dress-up. What chance did I ever have against her? I should have played along, should have obeyed. I could have been ruling my planet, and then she would leave. All I had to do was listen.

No.

Her thoughts. Not mine.

You bitch, Soma thought in my mind. I felt her throat charred to uselessness. This was the only way she could talk to me now. But just as I sensed her body, she closed off my senses, shielding herself from my power.

We are conquerors, I thought back.

But the young know their place. Soma kicked aside the coffee table between us and stepped over Surya’s crumpled body. Surya and Bastille were unconscious, and Kori was in her original form, cowering behind the couch.

The old should too, I shot back. I don’t know why I was angering her, but it was all I had left. I couldn’t move my body. She was overriding me, bearing all her power down on me. Blood was trailing down her face as though she was crying blood, and with her scarred throat, she looked like a dark blood goddess from some nightmare.

I will take my time with you, Soma thought. You think there is nothing I can take from you? Nothing I can do to you? You think of your friends as pets as though you have transformed. Soma shook her head despite the connection in our minds. I can find your humanity, Koritsu. Maybe it is in your Carly. Maybe in your Faith. Maybe when they are broken and tortured you will repent for ever questioning me, for ever thinking you could defeat me.

My mind rushed to Carly. I had seen more and more lately as Kori wore her appearance. My first love, my first missed opportunity. I could have been myself — loved and glorious — but I hid away. I turned it off. I retreated.

I submitted.

Now would be the time to turn things around. To show that I was different, that I was changed. I wasn’t the same Synapse or Molly or Koritsu or whatever. I had learned to take what I wanted, but … but …

I was still just an obedient and scared girl. I’ll listen to a god who says what I can and can’t have. I’ll make sure not to upset my mother. Not to scandalize the world. I’ll be safe and neutral and helpful and good. I’ll be a good girl. A good girl. A good girl. Agoodgirl. Agoodgirl. Agoodgirl. AgoodgirlAgoodgirlAgoodgirlAgoodgirlAgoodgirlAgoodgirl.

Her thoughts. Not mine.

Am I wrong?, Soma thought as she stood over me, burned and bleeding but still triumphant, still more unassailable than Bastille.

Behind her, Surya was moving again.

How did you survive? I thought. Surya should have cooked your nerve endings and —

I linked your body and mine, Soma said with a burned and twisted smile. So she would burn you.

Surya looked up at Soma, her hand burning with energy. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her, not wanting to feel her. Soma was too focused on me, but that meant she saw what I saw.

You said that was dangerous, I thought at her quickly and loudly. You said —

Not more dangerous than being cooked alive. Soma reached down and flicked her own nipple, my nipple — burnt as it should be — responded to the touch. We were linked. Which meant that when Surya raised a hand and blasted Soma across the room, I felt the full heat and power of that blast in my shoulder. Though I didn’t go flying, I felt my arm break as Soma’s arm broke. I felt the flood slam into me and knock the wind out of me as she landed. My pets couldn’t kill Soma. We were linked now. I was the hostage. How could I defeat her without defeating myself? I couldn’t hurt her. How could I incapacitate her without —

My eyes widened with the realization. I did what I could to create a shield around my mind, to block out my thoughts while keeping us linked. I linked back to her, doubling the connection, creating the feedback loop. Everything echoed back to itself, not just doubling a sensation, but making it infinite. Soma was slow in rising to her feet, and I had time. She couldn’t hold all of us, and she was burned and beaten. She was weak, but if she got her bearings, I’d be dead.

While Soma was distracted, I reached out to Kori. Her mind was untouched. I had hoped that Soma had forgotten about her, instead focusing on the stronger members of Aurora Flight. But Kori had what started this whole thing for me. It wasn’t Soma or her powers or her tests or drugs. It wasn’t months of BDSM and finding out how much fun it was to be a sadist. It was Kori. Simple slutty Kori. Her blatant sexuality. Her need to be touched and played with. The way she winked at me. The way she wanted me to know when she was fucking. Those goddamn piercings of her, always hovering in the periphery of my senses. Hopping into her senses while she was fucked so often by every horny playboy or bachelor in the city. Each super cock that wanted to pound away at her. The look in her eyes afterwards, as though she knew I was riding her sensations, as though she was inviting me in each time.

It was like Kori was always creating the feedback loop for me, long before Soma came and fucked me up —

It was probably stupid — though I had no chance with any of my other options. I reached out to Kori and soothed away her fear. Soma could probably sense me doing that through our link, but she would think I was being kind or gentle. A good friend would help calm down her friends. That’s all I was to Soma: a hero.

“Carly,” I whispered. Kori and I both preferred that I used Carly’s name. Kori felt the sense of love in my voice when I used that name. She could see the lust and love in my eyes when I looked at my old best friend rather than whatever sex bomb Kori had dreamed up in the moment. There was only one woman that haunted my fantasies for years, and though she may look only above average to most, she was the one who first taught me to ache for the touch of a woman.

I stoked Kori’s loneliness and called for Carly again. After a moment, Kori crawled around the couch she was hiding behind, now looking like my first crush and love. Soma was still on the floor, but she had paralyzed Surya. After another moment Surya’s consciousness was shut off, and then I felt Bastille’s mind go blank as Soma knocked her out. I was left alone with my mentor and captor with only Kori left to help me.

But Soma wasn’t in a hurry to get up. We both weren’t going to move quickly anytime soon. Soma’s leg and arm were broken, and though my body wasn’t technically broken or burned, it thought it was. The brain could be tricked so easily, and thinking the limbs were broken, my brain was sending pain signals repeatedly to me, telling me not to move it. Through our link, we were both crippled, and if anything happened to me, the pain would be doubled for Soma who was riding my sensations and her own. It would be a feedback loop of pain, but that didn’t sound like something very pleasant for me either.

I had a much better idea.

“Synapse?” Kori said with Carly’s face, Carly’s lips, and Carly’s voice. We had even looked up old videos of my former best friend to make sure the illusion was perfect. More and more Kori was gone, and only a shapeshifting Carly remained.

“She linked us,” I said. My voice was surprisingly dry and hoarse, though I suppose that made sense with Surya’s tendency of going inferno. “I feel what she feels, and she feels what I feel.”

“Isn’t that normal for you two?”

I tried to shake my head, but it hurt too much, and my vision was blurred. Was I getting a concussion? Did that mean that Soma had one as well?

“No,” I said. “It’s creating a feedback loop. I feel what she feels. She feels me feeling it. I feel her feeling me feel it. She feels me feeling her feel me feel it. And so on.”

“Jesus,” Kori sighed. I smiled. I couldn’t imagine Carly ever swearing like that. It both broke the illusion and made me feel like I was meeting an older and more mature Carly, like it was a genuine second chance.

“It’s what happened the night Soma first attacked. She was forcing me to feel feedback with you or anyone I touched and —”

Kori gasped. “Was that the night that you —”

“Yes. I —” I coughed, and the coughing made me sit up, and the sitting up made my head pound. I didn’t have time or strength to talk. We had to act now.

“Fuck me, Carly,” I said.

Kori opened her mouth to speak, but before words could come out, I used all my strength to overwhelm her with lust, with the burning and aching need to touch me, to be touched, to fuck hard and fast and dirty. No one was more familiar with this feeling than Kori. She had practically sprinted into the arms of Soma chasing that exact feeling. No member of Aurora Flight was sluttier or hornier. No one else could get wet for me fast enough. In the end, Kori was the chosen one. It was always going to come back to her.

Carly’s lips were moist and pink, glistening with the cotton candy lip gloss Carly always wore. She licked them once and moved in quickly to kiss me. There was a tiny taste of her lust, but I fed the flame of her hunger. As she slid her tongue into my mouth, I reached out to Soma, wanting to increase her pleasure and the sensitivity of her lips, but Soma was still blocking me out. I couldn’t increase my own sensitivity, so Kori had to do it all. She had to fuck me hard enough to incapacitate Soma.

Kori reached out with Carly’s hands — hands and fingers I had long dreamed of — and stroked my breasts. They still hurt from the imagined burn of Surya, but it didn’t matter. With the feedback loop, it felt better than anything I’d ever dreamed of. Hot and gooey pleasure poured over my body like warm honey. From my breasts up my neck, from my nipples down my stomach, to between my legs and up my temples, my whole body was awash in pleasure.

But it only lasted a moment.

The pleasure burned white hot — like ten thousand volts were ripping through my skin — as the feedback loop took effect. And this was only a fraction of what Soma was feeling. She wouldn’t let me past her shields, so the loop wasn’t entirely effective on me. But she was trapped in it now, and she moaned and shrieked with pleasure from across the room as Kori licked my nipples. She started with small licks — like a cat drinking milk — but as the room filled with the moans of myself and Soma, Kori was encouraged to lick faster, to flick my nipple with her tongue, to latch on and suck my nipple like a wild and inexperienced lover.

“More,” I moaned to Kori. “Fuck me, dammnit.”

I cranked up Kori’s aggression, and in a flash, the woman wearing Carly’s appearance was on top of me, straddling me. I wasn’t moving on the couch while my body still thrummed with pain, so I had to force Kori to take all the initiative. She ripped away the remains of my clothing that had survived Surya’s inferno. She played with my breasts, and I melted into her. I wished I could have felt Soma’s body without going insane. All I could hear were the moans of my mentor as Kori ripped away my panties. If I was soaked — and I was — Soma had to be drowning in her own juices.

Before Kori slid her fingers inside of me, I felt the consciousness of Surya and Bastille stirring. Bastille’s injuries weren’t as bad as I supposed, and Surya’s rage was still boiling. The pain of their injuries was being overcome by the lust budding in them. Who wouldn’t be horny when waking up to this room choking on moans? The sweet perfume of lust filled the room as Soma was losing her mind with pleasure. I wondered if Surya and Bastille could kill Soma now, but I worried about our link. What would happen to my mind if Soma suddenly died?

But no, there was still something my friends could help me with.

I reached out and linked them to me. As Kori’s fingers slid into my pussy, Surya and Bastille both felt it. As Kori’s long fingers curled and stroked by g-spot, Surya and Bastille joined our chorus of moaning. As Kori’s thumb circled my clit, I saw Surya and Bastille crawling towards us. They felt the lust that was crushing me. All three of us were going wild with it, and I directed that energy to making Kori hornier, more aggressive, more dominant. She wasn’t going to make love to me. I had enough dreams of Carly making love to me.

What I needed was for Carly to fuck me stupid.

And now that I was a goddess, all my fantasies could come true.

In her lust-addled mind, Bastille ripped away the back of the couch to get to me. Across from her, Surya had crawled to me, whimpering pathetically the whole way. When they arrived, both lovers didn’t even notice the other. They brought their attention to my breasts and set to work, eagerly sucking on my nipples. The link served them well, and soon the hot breath of their moans was washing over my breasts and tits between desperate licks. Kori was working faster, and I linked her pussy to mine, making her pump faster and harder. She was fucking Aurora Flight, and I didn’t want my favorite plaything to be left out.

I had kept my eyes closed so I could sense my playmates better, but I couldn’t do it anymore. I had to behold my masterpiece. Across the room, Soma had tried to crawl towards us, but she was crumpled on the floor, her hips pulsing as she thrust against the floor, trying to hump something in response to the overload of lust. Her eyes were rolled back, and drool was pooling on the floor. Her moans were now a kind of a groan, a kind of brain-dead and moronic held grunt. I could barely think straight with the work of my playthings on my body, but I couldn’t imagine what Soma was experiencing. It had to be past pain. It had to be like drinking boiling madness.

Still, she deserved worse.

At that point, I knew I had won, but now I wanted my victory lap. I beheld my playthings, latched to me like a holy trinity. Surya was sucking on my left breast, her body burning bright as she fingered herself. The piercings in her nipples looked as though they were fresh from the forge, molten in her breasts. The hand between her legs was a scalding white, and her eyes were burning orange as she served her goddess. Bastille was sucking on my right breast. She was pinching her own piercings, twisting them. Between my legs, Kori was fingering me while wearing Carly’s appearance. Her pale and milky skin glistened with sweat. Her copper-orange hair with its thick curls bounced as she thrust her fingers inside me — inside all of us — again and again. This was my triumph. Not besting Soma, but forging Aurora Flight into something better. We were once a team without a common purpose, and now they each knew their place. They were to serve me, they were to belong to me forever, they were to be my —

My body arched as the first orgasm rippled through me. Bastille and Surya broke their attachment, but Kori was a good girl and kept fucking me. She didn’t stop thrusting, sliding in a third finger as her thighs quivered with overwhelming pleasure. Nearby, Soma let out a final moan that quickly turned into a maddening shriek as her brain overloaded. Her last words were ravings in a language I didn’t understand and didn’t care to learn. My people wanted a conqueror? They got one.

Kori kept thrusting, using one hand that was practically fisting me as her other hand massaged my clit. I wanted her tongue on it. I wanted to taste her — to taste Carly’s cunt — I wanted to know what Carly looked like as a sadist and as a sub. I wanted to recreate my past with Kori’s body, dominating each lover and abuser I had never had the chance to explore. I would rewrite my past. I wasn’t Molly. I wasn’t Koritsu. I wasn’t even a member of Aurora Flight anymore. I was something else, something more.

Something darker.

After the fourth orgasm, Kori broke away, exhausted. Her chest heaved, but she went to work on her own pussy. She worked slowly, mimicking the delicate and gentle touch Surya and Bastille were giving to their own pussies. My girls would need to rest, but they still needed to cum. They would always need to cum.

I caught my breath while each girl orgasmed one last time. Then, I broke the link and turned to look at Soma. She was still breathing. “Bastille,” I said. “I need you to carry me to my bed.”

Bastille was too tired to move, but I made her feel anxious that she was upsetting me, that I might abandon her, that I might remove her sensations again. She rose to her feet and obeyed, cradling me in her arms.

“Surya, handle the body,” I commanded. I stirred Surya’s rage, and she found the strength to rise to her feet, her hands lighting on fire as she went to clean up my mess.

“Goodbye, Soma,” I said. “I want you to know that you played a good game, but this is my planet now.”

I didn’t watch Surya kill my mentor. I didn’t feel her death because of her coma. Bastille carried me out of the room, and Kori followed behind, still wearing the appearance of Carly.

“Kori,” I said as we moved through the halls of the Borealis, “remind me to show you some videos of my Faith. I think it’s about time I finally fucked my sister.”

Kori nodded, eager to see how I would continue to perfect and refine her. Korporeal was nothing but whatever I wanted. Soon that would apply to everyone on the planet. Even Surya and Bastille were coming along nicely. Hell, even Soma became what I wanted.

And so would anyone else who got in my way.