The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Aurora Flight

Chapter 16: The Pineal Gland

By Trixie Adara

Eidolon

I stalked Io for what felt like hours and only a fraction of a second all at once. She moved through the darkness with her hands glowing with a pale blue light — her EMP powers that she could use to talk to machines or occasionally shock a person’s system. But other than that, there was no light to guide her. It was all shadow, all Gray, all my domain. Here, I was a goddess watching over her, omnipotent and omniscient, stalking her all the way to her doom.

She wore the classic white zip-up jumpsuit of Aurora Flight. Though Io always preferred a suit similar to mine, slightly bulky with padding to protect us from knives and the occasional impact — neither of us had the extra durability of Synapse, Surya, or Bastille. The dorky patch was on the right side of her chest, and her sleeves were rolled up, revealing her rich brown skin. Her hair was in a tight afro, and occasionally, when she turned around to see if she was being followed — and delightfully failed to see me — I caught glimpses of her warm amber eyes.

I couldn’t wait to break her.

That was the agony of our long march to her trap. What the three morons didn’t realize, is that they never had a choice when the warehouse split into three different paths. Each hallway was designed to silently move while Synapse dulled their ability to detect the motion. Some girls could wander around for hours not realizing it was the same hallway over and over. That gave Synapse time to funnel them to each of their designed traps and to rest in between. She divided, and now we were conquering.

And I was about to get my spoils.

Up ahead, the faint light of Io’s trap room spilled into the hallway, revealing its industrial metallic design. If it weren’t for me floating through the shadows, I’d have no chance of sneaking up on Io silently. But as it were, Synapse had thought of everything. Even if she did have her own room to trap me — one she refused to show me, though I assumed it was just a lot of fucking light — Synapse had thought through each of our weaknesses. But more than simply capture us, she had designed each room to break our psyche. She knew the emotional and psychological landscape of each member of Aurora Flight. She had spent years intimately listening to our bodies and insecurities. She knew what buttons to press if she wanted to make us all willingly and eagerly obey her.

All but me and Io, of course.

I had made some customizations to Io’s trap room. Synapse and I had our own definitions and expectations for success. She was going to make lieutenants and march on to eternal victory over the planet. I didn’t care about ruling, so I didn’t need Aurora Flight to remain intact. Their fragile psyches could break. Or rather, one fragile psyche could break. There was only one world I was interested in conquering, and she was marching slowly to her own doom.

Io hesitated before the doorway to her trap room. She peered into the wide expanse of faint blue light washing over her as she saw a plain room with the same industrial flooring and walling of the rest of the warehouse. In the corner was a simple bed — but comfortable. But the light came from the walls that were covered with monitors. Dozens of them. I hadn’t counted, but Synapse assured me it was over fifty. And each one was connected to its own computer. She needed as much overwhelming processing power as she could manage if she was going to overwhelm Io, and this wall of computers — it actually wrapped around one wall and covered the side walls, making three out of four walls nothing but screens — dwarfed the hub that Io had back at the Borealis.

“Welcome, Io,” each screen said as she walked into the room. Or rather, she hesitated before walking all the way in. She was smart, unfortunately, and this obviously screamed ‘trap.’ Luckily, Synapse had me to make sure Io took the bait. I made my hand corporeal and shoved Io in the back, pushing her into the room. Immediately, the door of the room slid shut, and I locked it from the outside — we chose a mechanical lock instead of anything electronic that Io could interact with. In fact, there was no other electricity running to the room except for the power for each computer. And the computers weren’t connected to the internet; they never had been. The air gap had been why Io hadn’t been able to find this base. It also meant that the computers weren’t connected to each other. Io would have to take them down one by one.

If she got that far.

I stepped into the Gray and appeared on the other side of the door, staying in Io’s shadow cast by the blue light of the screens. I could smell her perfume — lavender and vanilla — now that I was this close, even through the shadow and Gray. She always smelled like a bright purple, like something straight out of Spring. It drove me wild.

Io turned to the door immediately. She tried the handle but got nothing. “Hello?” she said. Her voice wasn’t scared, but I wasn’t in a rush. She saw a room full of computers and felt like a goddess. She thought this was her domain, but she didn’t see the shadows laced over her and everything else. She didn’t know about the Gray firing in her beautiful brain.

“Cute,” Io said after hitting the door with a few bright blue waves of her EMP. She turned around, and my form effortlessly followed her, anchored to her shadow.

“Sorry to keep you here,” the monitors all slowly typed out for her. “But I wanted a chance to chat in private.”

“Fuck you,” Io said. She pressed her hand against her ear. “Hello? Can anyone hear me?” She waited for a minute, cursed, and took the comm out. She hit it with a few blue pulses before putting it back in her ear and trying again. When she heard nothing once more, she cracked the comm open and started tinkering with it.

“It’s just us here, love,” the screens typed out. “We’re alone.”

“Uh-huh,” Io said. Her eyes darted to the corners, looking for a camera. But no one was watching her. I had set this up on a script with a timer. I didn’t want to have a conversation with Io. She and I had talked too much for one relationship. Now it was time for her reckoning.

“Shit,” Io hissed after putting the comm back together and trying it in her ear for a third time. “You hacked our comms or something?” Of course, we hadn’t done that either. Synapse stole this trick from Soma. All she had to do was make sure that their ears wouldn’t actually hear what the comms were saying. Io would never assume her brain was tampered with before thinking her tech was.

“Would you like to make yourself more comfortable?” the screens asked.

“Fuck you very much,” Io said. She put her comm back in her ear and moved up to the walls of monitors. There was no keyboard, no way to interface with the computers, but Io would see that more as a flaw in what she assumed was Soma’s design. She didn’t know that it was an invitation.

Io closed her eyes and lifted her hands, releasing little pulses of blue light into the machines. “Holy shit,” she said. “You are legion.”

“I want to talk to you,” the script said over the screens.

“Yeah, yeah, but I’m going to read your mind while you ramble, stupid bitch.” One of the monitors flickered from the message on a blue screen to a black screen with scrolling text and programming language that I didn’t understand.

“Yeah, I didn’t think she was much of a techie,” Io said. “Your numbers will make this tedious, but I’ll find you. I’ll be in your goddamn network through the camera you’ve got hidden in here, and then I’ll have my comms, your location, and my team letting me out before we close in around you.”

The pulses continually flickered from Io’s hands until they looked blue themselves. She kept her eyes closed, and I watched as one by one, the monitors slowly changed. They lost their blue coloring and the repeated invitation from the script to talk to her. She had taken the bait faster than I expected. I assumed she’d be dubious of a room full of computers that she was locked in, but her arrogance betrayed her. Instead of being one of the most difficult members of Aurora Flight to capture as we assumed Io would have been, her hubris made her the easiest. As each screen lost its script, it turned black with coding as Io read through their programing. She would find the simple script which was more of a movie than anything else. And one other thing, and we didn’t try to hide it from her. We knew there was no point. But from what I saw, she wasn’t engaging it. Which was fine. She was cautious. But it didn’t matter. She was already out of time.

For I was lurking in the Gray, watching that mind of hers at work. I stared at each strand, just as Synapse had explained it to me. She didn’t have much time to give me more than a crash course, but I knew to look for the strand that glowed whenever Io used her power. I learned to read her patterns to try and understand what each synapse was attached to, to read her mind like a weaver reads a loom. It was overwhelming and slightly nauseating, but Io was giving me so much goddamn time.

As she searched through one computer at a time, she disabled each one when she was done with it. “Fucking needle in a haystack?” she said as she worked. But she was wrong. It was a needle stack, and she was already fucked.

Io opened her eyes. “This is just a goddamn distraction.” She tried to turn and go back to the door, but her legs wouldn’t move. Or rather, her shadow wouldn’t let her legs move. “What the fuck?” she asked. I could hold her here for a little while, but I didn’t need long. I reached through the Gray and into her mind, plucking the one strand that shone brightest when Io was using her powers. I didn’t cut it like I had with Gretch or the twins — Synapse had explained to my folly. Instead, I plucked it like a harp, and let it ring out through Io’s mind. And just as though she was a puppet, Io raised her hands and let them shine with a constant and pure blue light.

I plucked the string again, and Io gave in to my commands. Her powers blasted, and instead of engaging one computer at a time, she engaged all of them at once. She turned on each computer she disabled, and her mind fixated on the one file she had been too smart to touch the first time. I watched as her brain lit up with a beautiful tapestry of what I assumed was panic, but it didn’t matter. Whatever she felt right now was going to be nothing compared to what she was about to feel.

I plucked the string once more, and then she opened the forbidden file. On not just one computer, but on over fifty computers all at once. Immediately, the blue screens and stupid script faded. And they were replaced with Synapse’s little Trojan Horse. We weren’t sophisticated enough to create a virus that could infect Io, but we didn’t need to be. Io wasn’t a machine — she was a person. She was ruled by her brain, and more than that, her body. That was what she never suspected. She thought that someone like Soma was after her mind if not her tech. But that was never what Synapse was interested in.

Each monitor changed simultaneously. The blue screen and script were replaced with graphic images of different porn scenes. In the little time I had to help edit Synapse’s plan, I had simply sorted by some of the most violent and degrading scenes porn could muster. I wish I had time to curate the selection more as some scenes unfortunately featured women on their knees worshiping girthy cocks. But at least they were on their knees. They were covered in cum and begging to suck the thick cocks. They were sticky and messy, but still their mouths were being fucked. They were swapping cum with other cute girls, all of them desperate to get the seed of their betters.

That was what I wanted. The desperation. The need to serve and be used. I wanted women begging to be fucked, to be bent over, to be broken. And the room was filled with dozens of scenes of exactly that. Women were bent over while other women in leather spanked them. Women were on their knees while a better and stronger woman — me — held their heads against their pussies and pressed down. Women had their hair twisted in another woman’s hands while they were pulled across the floor and shoved face-first into a wet and eager pussy. Women were fucked by strap-ons over kitchen tables. Women were serving their betters from under the table while bitches had brunch, while queens sat on thrones, while dommes ignored their needy attempts at attention. Women thirsty and wet. Women desperate and horny. Women aching and begging. Women being broken. Women begging to be broken.

And then I plucked the string of Io’s power for the last time. But I didn’t pluck it like a harp player. This time I pulled on it like it was a goddamn bowstring, and I was firing the arrow of Io’s consciousness straight into over fifty violent porn scenes. The blue light of Io’s hands shone like beacons in the dark room, almost obliterating the shadows from every corner — every shadow but her own. I lurked there, watching as Io’s entire mind was pressed against each computer, against each scene. She lunged into the program as though she was hoping into the internet itself, as though she was hacking into the Matrix and making each line of her DNA code that computers could read.

Her mind went dark. I watched with delight, desperate to be corporeal so I could touch myself. It was a thing of beauty. Each light in her mind went out as slowly there was only one chord remaining. It shone like Io’s blue hands, and I knew from Synapse and my time with the twins which chord was left.

Arousal.

Io’s mind absorbed each screen, each scene, each line of code hidden behind each scene, each directive, each suggestion, and I watched with delight as she slowly collapsed to her knees. This was the trap. I wasn’t going to hold her in place. I wasn’t going to hack her mind to pieces like the twins. No. I was going to get my fantasy. I was going to keep her mind intact. And in exchange, she was going to look at me like these women. And I’ll never cover her in cum, but she’ll choke on my strap-on. I’ll never share her with a roomful of studs, but I will gladly embarrass and debase her in public. I’ll see her on her knees, bent over a desk, in scraps of clothing, in nothing at all. I’ll see her pierced like one of Synapse’s whores or tattooed. I’ll fuck her in the Gray and in the blinding light for all the world to see what a slut she was.

And she was going to thank me.

After the begging. After arching her back like a slut in heat, after stripping down to nothing slowly to some sensual bimbo music, after slinking to her knees, after pawing at my pussy, after bending over suggestively, after wearing the sluttiest thing she can find, after practically shoving her tits in my face, after letting her touch linger, after moving her fingertips up my thighs, after moaning in public, after she needed me to fuck her more than anything else on the planet.

After she goddamn fucking begged for it.

And even then, I’ll say no half the time.

No for every time she made me feel small, every time she made me feel invisible. No for each moment of shame she heaped on me. No for each time she shoved me out of frame for a photo-op, no for each time she told the team that my powers intimidated normals into thinking being a super was bad for a health. No for each time she said I was too skinny or too flat. No for each time she made a comment about me slipping away into nothing, into becoming the shadows I move through. No for each time she made me wish I could slip away.

And as the single strand of her lust shined bright enough to light up the room, I made my careful cuts. Not to her intelligence — never that. And no cuts to her arrogance or pride. No. I wanted the bitch to fucking fall. But cuts to her inhibitions. Cuts to discipline. Cuts to her self-control. Synapse had shown me images of what an addict’s mind looked like, and I cut to make Io addicted to the images on the screens, addicted to feeling that way, addicted to the idea of being debased and used. She would still try to be an arrogant genius. She would think she was better than me. Always. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t beg me to use it. It meant that she’d have to sink down and shame herself each time her over-eager pussy and slutty brain needed to be on her knees.

And when I was done cutting her mind to my purposes, I stepped out of the Gray. The sounds of fifty women being fucked hard and raw — ridden by women with strap-ons, fucked by beautiful trans girls, cummed on by thick men, faces in pussy, throats choking on cock, tongues deep in asses — filled the room. But Io couldn’t hide amidst the chaos. Her suit was unzipped, and the top was bunched around her waist to give her access to her pussy. She was on her knees, but her fingers were in her panties, eagerly working her clit as her mind felt like she was in each scene as opposed to simply watching them. I had her just where I wanted her.

So of course, I cut the power.

Io whimpered with frustration more than confusion as the screens went black. Her mind whiplashed out of the computers and back to the industrial room surrounding her. I flipped the lights back on, but I left the computers dead, not wanting to distract Io from her new owner.

“Huh?” she stumbled to her feet, her hands still in her panties, as she turned around and found me leaning against the door, arms crossed and amused. “Eidolon?” she whispered.

“Hey cunt,” I said. “Nice of you to notice me.”

“What?” She looked around again. I knew her brain was going to take time to adjust to the editing. “What just happened?” Her hands were still in her panties, but I was admiring her bright purple sports bra and the lines of her stomach. It was too bad the rest of her body was still covered in the tight and padded jumpsuit. I wanted to see her legs. I wanted everything.

I shrugged. “Must have been some trap from that Soma bitch.” I uncrossed my arms and tapped the steel door with my knuckles. “I stepped into this room and found you like this.” I pointed to the walls of computer screens. “You hack her?”

“Uh …” Io looked around at the blank screens. I thought I heard her whimper with disappointment. “I don’t think so,” she said. “These aren’t hooked up to any network.”

I pushed off the wall and stepped behind her, letting my mouth get close to her ear — not enough to spook her, but enough for her to feel the warmth of my breath on her skin — “Or did she hack you?”

Io shivered but stood still. She was arrogant, but I chopped away so much of her initiative. Now that she was dazed from the editing, I was going to pounce and never let go. “What do you mean?” she whispered.

“Well you saw what she did to Synapse on that video.” I let my fingertips dance over her bare shoulder, teasing towards the straps of her sports bra.

“What she did to you,” she said breathlessly.

I clicked my tongue. “No one owns me.” My other hand teased her other shoulder. My fingers played with the straps of her bra.

She didn’t stop me.

“You know that,” I said. “Better than anyone. How many times did you try to control me?”

“I … uh …” She shivered again, but her brain was too fuzzy for words. Poor thing.

“That was your problem, Io. You wanted to lead, but you can’t lead me, can you?”

“You were — uuuhn.” She arched her back as my fingertips danced down her arms. Slow. Soft. Easy.

For now.

“Hard to control,” Io said when she had control of herself.

“Impossible.”

“Mhmm.”

“How did leading Aurora Flight work out for you?” My fingers moved to her lower back. They teased at the bunched material of the top half of her jumpsuit.

“What do you — what are you —” But she didn’t move or try to stop me as I grabbed the fabric and sank down to the floor, bringing the rest of her jumpsuit with me. Her panties were black and simple. She was practical at work and on the job, we all were. But I was going to have to change that about her. If she wanted me to bend her over and fuck her like the useless cunt she was, she was going to have to entertain my eye and entrance me.

“Shhh,” I said. “Your skin is so hot. Step out of your suit.”

“Please,” she said. But I couldn’t tell if she was asking me to please stop or to please keep going. In the end, it wasn’t going to matter.

“Step out of it.”

Io did as I asked, but she still didn’t turn to face me. “Good girl,” I said. “See how much better you are at following than leading?”

“Eidolon, I don’t —”

“Your team has been compromised.” I kicked her jumpsuit to the side and stepped behind her. “Synapse for weeks.” I ran my fingertips down her back. “And Soma planted a seed in the others that is about to be harvested.” I played with the top of her panties, teasing the possibility of going further, of taking those off.

“And you?” she asked. Her body was tight and quivering. She was ready.

I pressed my body against hers and kissed her neck.

“Uuuuhn,” she pressed into me, pushing her ass back as she moaned into my slow kisses on her neck.

“Like I said, no one controls me.”

“Then you — Uh-huhn —” She pressed into me as my hands wrapped around her stomach, my fingertips moving up. “Then you —”

“Take control,” I said. I kissed her ear and whispered softly. “I lead now.”

And without another word, my fucking bitch of a leader, sank to her knees.

“Mmm, fuck,” I sighed. Years of pent up burning and angst washed through me. I ran my fingers through the dense curls of her small afro. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.” But she didn’t stop there. She wrapped her hands around my legs and pressed her face against me — against my crotch.

“Please,” she said again. And this time it was obvious which one she wanted. She looked up at me. Her eyes were large and soft, absolutely lovely. She looked at me adoringly, almost like she was in love with me. But we both knew that wasn’t it. She was in heat. She didn’t care if I loved her as long as I took her.

I smiled down at her, first lovingly, but then I let my face twist into a smirk. I stepped away from her. “No,” I said.

The look of shock on her face was everything. Months of planning. Years of pining. Almost a decade of shaming. All of it felt worth it as her face twisted into surprise and hurt, into ache and need, into loss and torment.

“What?” she said as I turned and went to sit on the bare bed in the corner of the room. “What do you —”

“I told you. I’m done following.” I looked down at my nails as though they were the most interesting thing in the world.

“But that’s — that’s not what I’m asking for.”

“Isn’t it?” I didn’t look up from my nails. “Come on, Io. You’re the biggest fucking cunt I’ve ever met. Do you think cause you’re horny and desperate that I’m fooled? I don’t believe for a second that when things get hot and heavy, you won’t try to top or some psycho shit.” I looked up from my nails. “You think I’ll ever let you top me?”

She stepped towards me. “That’s not.” She froze.

“What?”

“That’s not what I was asking for.”

“I didn’t hear you ask for anything, cunt.”

“Why do you keep calling me that?” she asked.

“Because that’s what you are, isn’t it?” I looked back at my nails. “You put yourself at the front of every photo-op. You take press questions while the rest of us sit in the ambulance. You come up with every plan and then evaluate us like we’re your fucking employees. And yet that whole time, you sit safely behind the scenes.” I looked up at her, hoping to break her with a look of withering scorn. “Behind a screen.”

“I …” She didn’t step towards me. And in her sports bra and boring panties, she didn’t look like a hero at all. She didn’t look sexy or intimidating. She looked little and young. She looked small and weak. I hated her fragility, and it made me want to break her.

She looked down at the hard concrete floor. “You’re right.”

“Of course I’m right,” I said. “Now if you need to get off because of some fucked up programming Soma gave you, can you wait until we get out of here? It would be embarrassing if people knew you were fucking yourself on a mission like a pathetically horny cunt.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll be back,” I said. “I’ll see what I can do about the door.”

Without another word, I stood, turned, and stepped into the Gray. But I didn’t leave the room. I flipped on the computer screens, but not to porn this time. This time it was a simple display of a camera in the room, recording Io as she sat there in her underwear and displaying her every move to herself. And just like I hoped, she hesitated when she saw herself on camera. Was it recording? Would the press hear of it? See it? Would it be a sex scandal? She was on the job, on a mission to save her friend. But she was trapped and so horny. What would anyone do?

And without her inhibitions, Io moved to the bed, kicked off her boots, her panties, and her bra. And the pathetic cunt actually got off on watching herself on screen. She drew eager circles over her clit while spreading the folds of her soaked pussy. The beautiful sound of wet lust filled the room as her breathing deepened, as moans punctuated each pulse of her fingers. I watched in the Gray as she got close to orgasm, as the lights around her pussy were beacons of desire.

And then I stepped back into the room.

“Jesus, Io!” I said with fake disgust.

The poor thing bolted up, pulled her hand from her pussy as if either one was on fire, and stumbled away from the bed. Her eyes were wide with terror as I stepped out of the shadows.

“I leave you for one fucking second,” I said, stalking closer. “And where the fuck are your clothes?” I didn’t let her answer. Instead, I pointed to the computer monitors behind her. I loved the look of her cowering on dozens of screens while I crept towards her like a fucking goddess of shadow. “You think those things aren’t recording?”

“I’m sorry, I —”

“Jesus, you’re the fucking face of Aurora Flight. They’re going to be blasting this everywhere.”

“I’m sorry!” She put her hands up as though I was about to attack her. But I wasn’t going to do a thing. She was going to do it all for me.

“Jesus? How fucking horny are you?

“I’m sorry! I just — I couldn’t —” She backed into the monitors and turned away, watching our scene play out on the screens behind her. I watched as realization hit her. I hadn’t caught her. I’d trapped her. And slowly the panic fled her eyes. Her jaw slackened. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as her pupils dilated. Her body relaxed.

“Seriously,” I said, gently grabbing her chin. “How horny are you?”

“I —” She looked back at the screens. I wished I had Synapse or Soma’s abilities then. Was she looking at our scene and reflecting on the porn that we’d uploaded to her brain? Did she realize that now she was actually in one of those scenes, but now she was a player, not an observer?

“Look at me,” I said. I was firm, but I didn’t snap. I wasn’t going to force her. I was going to make sure she begged for anything I did or denied.

She obeyed, and I felt a thrill rush through my body, setting every inch of my skin on fire. She was mine. Without her inhibitions or better judgment, with nothing but her lust guiding her body and mind, with all that fucking porn uploaded to her mind. She was mine. Finally. After years of planning and waiting, of burning and aching. In every scornful glance from her. In every snarky comment. In every absent intention and forgetful kindness. She had ruined me more than the Gray. More than the fucked-up callousness of the world. She could have been lovely to me. My teammate. My friend. My leader. My sister. There was another world and another way this could have gone down. There were better and purer paths, but they weren’t for me. Weren’t for us. Mine was the path of shadow, the stalking Gray. She could have been my lover.

Now she was going to be my cunt.

“How badly do you want it?” I asked. I let my eyes roam over her body, tight and naked. Dark and lovely. I let her see me taking her in. Slowly I bit my bottom lip, letting her know I liked what I saw. That I wanted what I saw. And her poor porn-corrupted brain couldn’t think of anything but all the stories of pizza delivery girls taking oral in exchange for payment, or the plumber bent over and working on the pipes while the horny housewife started fingering herself looking at her tight ass. All of the porn logic in the world ruined Io’s ability to be anything but a dripping and eager slut. She had the self-control of a teenage boy and the libido of a sex addict. She was mine. She was mine. She was mine.

Io sank to her knees. “Please,” she whispered. Chills washed over my body. Finally. This was it. This was it. I looked into her beautiful dark eyes with hints of amber. They were wide and eager. They were wet with budding tears at the idea that she might not get it. That I might say no. That she might be a slut with no one to play with but herself. “Please,” she said again. “I need it.”

I paced around her, though I wanted to pin her down and ride her face. I wanted to feel the bud of her breasts in my mouth. I wanted to feel her nipples stiffen under my tongue. I wanted her bent over the bed while I pounded her. Fingered her. Fisted her. Used the strap-on beneath the mattress. All of it. Any of it. Whatever my sadistic mind could come up and her ruined and deprived mind could beg for it.

“Tell me what you are,” I said.

“A cunt,” she whispered.

“Louder.”

“A cunt,” she said.

I bent down behind her and turned her face so she could see the screens all depicting our fucked up little scene — the culmination of my longest fantasy and Io’s newest and brightest fantasy. I wanted her to see herself naked. Her dark skin shining with sweat, her pussy crowned with a neat bush of waxed and tended pubes, the pale skin of my face lingering right behind her ear like a ghoul. I wanted her to see her face clearly as she was on her knees begging for it. I wanted her to see that the camera made it clear that Io of Aurora Flight was on her knees in front of Eidolon and about to beg to be fucked. I wanted her to know what the world would see.

“Tell the audience at home,” I whispered in her ear.

She didn’t say anything for a long moment, but I didn’t mind. I savored her hesitation, her fear. I wanted her to be sober minded when she did this. Foolish? Yes. Reckless? Sure. But stupid? Never. I wanted to see one of the greatest minds in my generation throw away all that intellect for the chance to fuck me.

“Tell them who you are,” I said. I ran my tongue from her shoulder, up her neck, to the spot just behind her ear that I knew drove Perla wild while she was my cunt. Io gasped and pressed into me. “Tell them what you are.” I nibbled her ear. She moaned and gripped my ankles with her hands, thrusting her tits out for the camera. “Then tell them what you want.” I let my hands wander, running them up her ribs and over her breasts. I teased her nipples and felt her body explode with delight as they stiffened under my fingertips. “Then you might get it from me.”

Io didn’t hesitate this time, and the joy of her immediate submission tingled all over me. My pale and cold flesh warmed from my neck, over my breasts, and down between my legs. The flesh they said was dead from the Gray was all alive with heat. Not the light of the sun. Not the warmth of daylight. No. It was the dark heat of the earth, of something long smoldering and ancient, of lava, of destruction, of hunger.

“My name is Io of Aurora Flight,” she said, looking dead into the cameras and the wall of monitors recording and reflecting her depravity. “I’m a useless cunt. And I am begging Eidolon to fuck me.” She looked away from the cameras and curled into me. She grabbed the hand that was holding her head, and she gently pulled it away. I let her. She kissed it delicately and nuzzled her face into it, covering me with kisses. “Please, ’Lon,” she said. “Please fuck me.”

I stood up and pulled my hand away. “Your gentleness disgusts me,” I said. I stepped through the Gray to the other side of the room, stepping out of my clothes and away from my prey all in one smooth motion. “You think I want to make love to you?”

“I …” Io looked at the computer monitors.

“After everything you did? After how you’ve treated me for years? You think you get to be my lover?”

“I …” I wished I had the power to turn the monitors back to the porn, to remind her of what she deserved. But I couldn’t risk having anything on me that communicated with the computers. I couldn’t give her an opening to use her powers and start hopping networks. Everything had to be manual or scripted.

I pointed to the monitors. “Did you tell them you were a person?” My voice was tight with anger. “That you deserve to have someone make love to you?”

“I don’t —”

“What are you?”

“Please, ’Lon. I don’t —”

“What. Are. You?” I wasn’t going to let her flip it. She wasn’t going to take over this moment. She was a bitch, a cunt, a whore. She was nothing. And she needed to know that, to feel that in her bones. She needed to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was beneath me.

“Please. Please touch me. I just need —”

I stepped through the shadows, stooped down, and gripped her throat with one hand. “Don’t make me repeat myself one more time or I’ll kill you. I swear to god I will.” Her eyes darted to the computer screens where my threat was captured for posterity. “You think I care?” I snarled. “I know what I am. I know what you are.” With my free hand I pointed to the monitors. “They know who you are. The only one in denial here is you.” I let go of her throat, and she coughed as she drew in a ragged and desperate breath. “Now tell me,” I said. “One last chance.”

In between coughs, Io muttered something.

“What was that?” I said, bending down to look in her eyes, but they were fixed on the floor.

“I’m a cunt,” she said. Her voice was hoarse and broken. I loved it. She wouldn’t look at me, but it didn’t matter. I had her. I had her. I had her.

“Whose cunt?”

“Your cunt,” she said. She looked up slowly. “I’m your cunt, Eidolon.”

“Do I make love to my cunt?”

She shook her head.

“What do I do with my cunt?”

“You fuck it.”

A smile spread slowly on my lips. It was the best and sweetest smile of my life. One planned and prayed for. “Only if she begs for it,” I said.

“Please,” Eidolon said softly.

My smile spread. I stood up.

“Please,” she repeated.

I grabbed my clothing from behind her.

“Please.”

I slowly put on my socks, taking my time to stretch and arch my feet and toes.

“Eidolon, please.”

I pulled my panties up my legs and shimmied into them, exaggerating the wiggle of my hips. Io risked a glance at me, turning her head.

“I’m begging,” she said. “Please.

I stood up and stepped into the skin-tight and black jumpsuit I had traded in for the Aurora Flight get-up. It was practically latex, and I peeled it over my skin. I took my time, letting the minutes stretch on while Io watched me.

“Please, ’Lon,” she said. “I’m begging. You hear it. What more do you want?”

I didn’t bother with a bra. I zipped up the jumpsuit and let the tight suit press my breasts together, leaving plenty of cleavage for horny cunts to drink in with their eyes.

“Please fuck me,” Io said. “Is that what you want to hear? Please fuck me, Eidolon.” She turned to the cameras. “I’m begging her to fuck me. Begging.”

I sat back down and grabbed my boots. Synapse wanted me to go with a more dominatrix boot with spiked heel of doom, but I stuck to what was comfortable. I wanted combat boots, but she did talk me into making sure they went up to the knee and kept the latex motif, even if the sole was practical.

“You know what?” I asked, turning to her. Io did her best to stop her pathetic whimpering, but her bottom lip kept trembling. I fucking loved it.

“What?” she whispered.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” I said. “For so fucking …” My voice cracked, and I looked away from her, away from the cameras. Was it excitement? Fear? Pain? No. Fuck this bitch. She couldn’t hurt me. No one could hurt me anymore.

I tightened my jaw and turned back to her. “For so fucking long,” I said. I pointed to the cameras. “But you’re not fucking worth it. You’re nothing. Not even a cunt. You’re nothing at all.” And without waiting for her reaction, I stepped into the Gray and out of the room.

As soon as I was out, I slumped against the other side of the door, catching my breath. I’d been stepping too much. I was burning myself out. That was it. That’s why I was sweating, why I couldn’t catch my breath. I had to remind myself that this day included Synapse catching me, fucking me, and her big reveal. It had been the longest day of my life, and yet the best part was yet to come, the part I had spent too long aching and planning for.

I smiled as Io pounded on the door behind me, crying out to absolutely no one besides the cameras recording her humiliation and desperation. “Eidolon! ’Lon, come back! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! Come back!” The thudding stopped, and then there was nothing. I waited, knowing I had her. Her ego was torn to shreds, and she’d done the ripping herself. Her body was aching and could only crave being fucked, and I’d done that. And the best part was that I could relive this demise as many times as I wanted. I had it for posterity.

The door shuddered as something slammed into it. I heard the sound of splintering and shattering on the other side. “Please come back!” Io shouted. “Fuck me! Please come fuck me!” There was no pounding on the door after that, just another silence followed by another crash. Another silence. Another crash.

“I’ll do anything! Anything! Please. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry I’ve been such a bitch, s-s-such a cunt. Please fuck me. I’ll do anything. I swear. I’ll be good. I’ll be whatever you want. Please. Please. Please come back. Please fuck me.”

Whimpering. Tears. Sobs. It sent shivers over my skin. This was it. This was everything I’d planned for. Everything I ached for. I finally had all of it. With a smug grin on my face, I stepped back into the room. Io was pressed against the door, crumpled on the floor, and crying into her hands. Around her were the shattered pieces of three of the monitors, ripped off the wall and thrown against the door.

“Look at you,” I said. The game was done. I had her. Now it was time to play. To feast.

Io looked up with a ruined face of snot and tears. “’Lon?”

I stepped behind her and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her by her short afro to the middle of the room. She struggled behind me but didn’t resist. She didn’t cry out. Didn’t ruin the moment with her worthless fucking mouth.

I threw her to the ground and pointed to the monitors in front of us. “Look at yourself!” I shouted. Io obeyed, looking up at the dozens of reflections showing her what a pathetic mess she was. And I stood behind her, both pale and dark at the same time, like the moon. Looming over her with perfect poise, scorn, and derision. I scooped down and grabbed her hair, pulling her up to her knees.

“Look at yourself,” I said softer this time. “What are you?”

“A pathetic cunt,” Io said with tears streaming down her face.

“And what do you want me to do about it?”

“F-f-fuck me, Eidolon. Please.”

I bent down and hissed in her ear. “Beg for each thing, cunt. You don’t get the whole ride thrown in for free.”

“Wh-wh-what?” With my free hand, I slapped her, but my other hand gripping her hair kept her from recoiling.

“Beg for what you want me to do, cunt,” I said. “Now.”

“Please, Eidolon. Please, um …” She looked from me to the screens recording this. Her body was smooth and beautiful, even if her face was a fucking wreck. She put her hands behind her head, thrusting out her perky tits and drawing tight the lines of her body. “Please play with my tits.”

My body thrummed to hear her say it. How long had I waited? Too long. Too fucking long. And did I get it by waiting patiently? By wooing her? No. Not even by seducing her. I got it by breaking her. By making her beg for it. I needed her to fear and worship me all in the same breath. Then I got what I wanted. Then I won.

I reached out and gently touched her nipple. It stiffened instantly, and Io arched her back, moaning at my touch. I had to stifle my own moan. I wanted this more than I could say, but I had to stand aloof. I had to make her beg. Nothing made me wetter. It was her desperation — her humiliation — that turned me on.

“Harder,” Io said softly. “Please.”

“Like this?” I pinched her nipple, and she bit her bottom lip. She tried to move her hands from the back of her head, but I pulled my hands away. “No no no,” I said. “Leave them there. I touch. You beg. Understand?”

Io nodded.

“Good girl. Now is this hard enough?” I pinched the nipple again. She moaned under my touch, and my knees softened. Good god, I thought of all the things I had dreamed of doing to her, all the things I wanted to do, all the things I was going to do to her.

“Harder,” she said.

I twisted the nipple. Her body stiffened, but she didn’t move her hands. She didn’t flinch.

“Harder,” she said.

I pulled on the nipple, as though trying to tug it away from her breast. It stretched, and I twisted the elastic flesh under my fingertips. Her hands slipped from the back of her head, but only so she could fall backwards and catch herself on them, but that pulled her tits away from me, pulling the nipples harder.

“Uuuuhn, yeah! Fuck!” she roared. “Harder!”

I bent down and put her other nipple in my mouth, biting as hard as I dared. Not enough to draw blood, but the effect was immediate. Io pushed off the floor and wrapped her arms around me, pressing into me, her whole body tight and shuddering.

“Yes!” she moaned. “Uhhn. Mhmmm. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes!”

I let go of one tit while keeping the other in my mouth, circling my tongue over it between bites. She wrapped her arms around me, desperate to get my clothing off me, desperate to be closer, to be more, to be inside and within in, to step in my Gray, my darkness.

“Fuck me, ’Lon. Please. Please fuck me.”

One of her hands slipped between my legs, and it was like all the lights in my universe turned on at once. No. They turned off at once. The world was plunged into darkness, into Gray, into my domain. And I was a goddess, and she was nothing but a cunt to be fucked. But it wasn’t a fantasy. It wasn’t in my mind. It was in her mouth, in her body. It was obvious and throbbing right in front of me.

“Please, fuck me,” she said again. “Please just —”

I roared in response and gave her exactly what she wanted, what she deserved. I flipped her over and pressed down on her back. I practically threw her onto all fours as I positioned behind her. She thrust her ass out, desperate for me to fuck her. God, she was a fucking whore now. I grabbed her hair again, and her back arched as she half-screamed and half-moaned in response. I slid my other hand between her legs and plunged it into her soaked and aching pussy.

“You’re fucking soaked, cunt,” I said.

“Mmm, yeah,” she said.

I thrusted two fingers, then three, in and out of her. Her back kept arching, and I wondered if I was going to break her in two, if I could snap her in half from pulling her hair up while fucking her so hard and so deep.

I wanted to see that.

“Stand,” I said. I pulled on her hair, but she didn’t follow. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, and she whimpered at my absence. I moaned at the sound of her ache, of her need, of her helpless addiction to me.

“Stand,” I repeated, and this time she obeyed. I walked her to the monitors, and bent her back over, pressing her face against one of the screens. “Watch, cunt. Watch as your better fucks you.”

“You’re so much better,” Io said. “I’m nothing. Just a cunt.”

I let go of her hair as my fingers desperately fumbled for the zipper of my suit.

“Let me help you,” she said with her face smooshed as her fingers reached back to me. I slapped them away.

“You want to get fucked? Get fucked, cunt,” I said. “Get fucked by your better.” I moved my fingers faster, going deeper.

“Oh, fuck. So much better. You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

“Oh fuck,” I whispered as my free hand slipped into my suit, into my panties, and into my pussy. “Fuck fuck fuck, say that again.”

“You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

Both my hands worked faster. Harder. I loved hearing my name in her mouth, all breathless and desperate.

“Again,” I said.

“You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

I found her g-spot and massaged it with two fingers. With my other finger and thumb, I massaged her clit, stroking her g-spot and clit simultaneously with my hand like pincers while her thighs quivered. I thrust my pinched hand against her pelvis, against her ass, slamming her face into the monitors over and over.

“Look at yourself, you cunt,” I said, my breath was thick and hoarse. “Look at what you are. Look at what I am.”

“You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

“Fuck.” My fingers worked faster at my clit. “Fuck.”

“You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

“That’s fucking right. Who else would trap you? Break you? Own you?”

“You broke me,” she said. “You fucking broke me.”

“Say it, cunt!” I roared, so close to cumming. So long. I waited so long for this.

“You fucking broke me. You’re so much better than me, Eidolon.”

My body shook as the ripples of pleasure turned into earthquakes, turned into seizures, turned into full supernovas. Stars were born and exploded over my skin. Not just the light and heat, not just the energy and fire, but the cold and the dark. The lights of the universe went out as I was plunged into the final and deepest dark. My thighs quivered as I sank to my feet, unable to hold myself. Unable to control myself anymore.

“’Lon, I’m close,” Io said. “I’m so fucking close.”

But I staggered away from her, pulling my hand out of her pussy. I was sticky with sweat and her juices and my own juices, but my body was delightfully cold. It was done. Whatever I had danced with, flirted with for years, it was done. I was finished.

I was finally whole.

“Eidolon?” Io asked, her voice losing its energetic huskiness. “Please, I’m so close. Let me cum, please.” She turned to me, her look of satisfied sultriness melting back into the broken desperation I loved to see on her. “Please fuck me.”

I smiled at her and ran a sticky hand over her cheek. “When I want you, I’ll come for you,” I said. I slowly rose to my feet and savored the panic spreading on her face.

“Wh-wh-what? What does that mean?”

“It means there’s a dildo under the mattress,” I said. “Go fuck yourself.”

And I don’t think I’d ever felt more joy at stepping into the Gray and out of Io’s presence knowing that she was going to stay there, burning for me, being my good little cunt, until I got bored of her.

Until I found the next girl.

* * *

Io

I cried for longer than I thought possible. I knew I could finish, I could cum. I found the dildo under the mattress, but I couldn’t use it without looking at the monitors, without seeing what I’d become and what I’d be remembered as.

What Eidolon made me.

But in the end, it didn’t matter. Hours passed. Food and water appeared for me. I didn’t touch them. I looked at the cameras. I looked at myself, naked and holding a bright pink dildo. I looked at my ruined hair and streaked makeup. I smelled the sweat and sex in the air. I looked at my puffy and sore nipples. I looked at myself for hours.

At what I’d become.

I thought for a while that Aurora Flight might come and save me. That this was a trap, and soon Surya and Bastille would bust down the door and rescue me. Sure, there may be some humiliation to follow, but I’d be free. I’d be safe.

But then …

But then …

I didn’t want to be free.

They didn’t come, and the longer I waited, the less I cared if they came at all. And then that too faded into a hope that they never came. That I could stay here. That the screens would go back to porn or Eidolon would step into the room and finish what she started. That’s what I wanted — to finish.

To finish becoming.

That wasn’t the problem. I said I was Eidolon’s cunt because that’s what filthy shit gets people off. It’s what got me off. But that wasn’t true. I wasn’t done, not yet. I had so much more to become, so much further to fall. And as long as I was waiting for Aurora Flight to bust down the door, I was stalling. I was denying myself the final step.

To be Eidolon’s pathetic cunt.

I knew what I had to do. It was all my body wanted. Hell, it was all my mind was capable of. Whenever I tried to think of escape plans, my mind circled back to sex. I imagined being caught by a guard and forced to fuck her. I imagined getting stuck in a vent and someone coming behind me to fuck me. I imagined all the scenes in all the videos on all these screens, and I knew I wanted to be them. Not Io. Not a super. Not a member of Aurora Flight.

I wanted to be Eidolon’s pathetic cunt.

And so I smiled with satisfaction as I spread my legs and watched myself on the monitors as the pink dildo went in and out of me. Like a cam girl. Like a porn star. Like a pathetic cunt. I fucked myself, and I hoped Eidolon was watching. I hoped she would watch it later. I hoped we could watch it together. Because as I watched myself, I stopped becoming.

And I started being.