The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 9

“What are the errands angels?” she asked as the other women walked her back to the house. “We are dear, the Sister in Zion we gather together to nurture our womanhood” “And, just what exactly does that involve?” she asked as they stepped outside. The absolute quiet of the town, save for the natural sounds of birds and crickets struck almost like a physical blow. In the city it was never quiet. There was always traffic and people and the hum of electronics. “Prayer reading singing and a few thing best left to experience rather then explain” Kelsey replied “I see.” Actually she didn’t. The prayers and the singing didn’t sound too ominous but the rest of it...“Look, I’m sorry to be such a burden,” she said as they entered the house. “You two should go back. I’ll be fine on my own."“Sister I don’t know who or what in that sinful world made you think you where but here you will never be a burden” Samantha replied

She couldn’t help it. Her lower lip started to tremble and though she tried to hold them back, the sobs burst from her throat as the tears streamed down her cheeks. She felt Samantha and Kelsey steer her over to a couch or something and started rocking her between them.

“As sisters in Zion, we’ll all work together;
The blessings of God on our labors we’ll seek.
We’ll build up his kingdom with earnest endeavor;
We’ll comfort the weary and strengthen the weak.”

As they sang she found her mind drifting back to that warm comfortable place she’d been last night when they’d all been getting ready for bed.

The errand of angels is given to women;
And this is a gift that, as sisters, we claim:
To do whatsoever is gentle and human,
To cheer and to bless in humanity’s name.

Hands were stroking her hair which seemed even longer now than it had this morning. She was so tired. All she wanted was to close her eyes and rest.

How vast is our purpose, how broad is our mission,
If we but fulfill it in spirit and deed.
Oh, naught but the Spirit’s divinest tuition
Can give us the wisdom to truly succeed.

Darlene lay somewhere warm and soft drifting just beneath full consciousness. Until she finally went to sleep. As she rested all time seemed to stop but that song echo through the abyss. Slowly she began to be draw back to consciousness when faintly in the distance she heard women’s voices.

“Heavenly Father, we beseech Thee in the name of Jesus Christ to bring forward she who is to be our final sister-wife that our marriage may be complete and our husband whom You have chosen as Your True Prophet may begin the Great Work of building up Your church. Amen.”

What? Seriously? These ladies wanted to add another sister-wife to the mix? Darlene think to herself “Do you think it will be Darlene?” Kelsey asked. “Until she receives inspiration, only Heavenly Father knows for sure,” Annika said. WHAT!? Though she managed to keep her eyes shut Darlene’s mind was wide awake and going at a mile a minute. Oh, it was obvious now in hindsight that they’d wanted to recruit her for the church, but she hadn’t seen this coming. That’s it. First chance I get, I’m out of here. “But what’s in the city for you?” Emily voice rang in her head Darlene felt her newly discover defiance begin to dissolve “here you will never be a burden” Samantha voice chimed in. That warmth begin to encompass her again and the darkness of her eyelids were brighten by that glorious light confused and torn she wondered, how did I get myself into this? How do I get myself out of it?

Why do I want to get myself out this? The fact that this thought came into her mind sent chills down her spine a this sensation combine with the ever encompassing warmth sent her senses into a tail spin . No I must leave they want to change me I will no longer be me I will become a moral and righteous woman of God who will serve the beloved prophet as they bring forth THE ONE TRUE CHURC......wait no...that not me...who am I...wait no...I.....I’m. ...a sis...no...I am a sinner...no....I’m losing....discovering myself...growing into the women God intended me....no that’s not me ...who am I..I..Im...Im a ... a...Sister ...a Sister..in...Zion. ...no....yes..a Sister in Zion ...I AM SISTER IN Z…….. The light rose up lifting her eye lid with them to reveal all the sister around her “Did you have a good rest Sister”Annika ask Darlene replied with a blissful smile on her face “Yes I did……. Sister”

“Again I’m sorry about what happened before, I don’t know what came over me.” “You never have to be sorry here sister” Annika said as she leaned in and touch Darlene face . Her desire to flee felt like a lifetime ago as if it came from someone. Instead of running away she wanted to run straight into their loving arms. “Thank you Sister” Darlene replied with a glowing look of content in her eyes “The rest did me well, it help me see things more clearly”

“Although I have to admit I hadn’t realized that going to church was an all-day event. Isn’t that hard for the little children?” she asked. “Oh no dear sister church is like their second home” Darlene paused to turn that idea over in her mind. From out of nowhere she found herself saying, “All of Heavenly Father’s children are welcome in His house.” “That is such a blessed way of saying it sister” Annika said as she gives Darlene gentle pat of approval on her head. The other sister begin to look at each other smile and nod their as if it is some kind of code

At that moment Darlene realized that all six of them were in here with her. “Where are the children?” she asked. As the words left her mouth she realized her concern was misfounded. No way would these ladies leave their daughters unattended. Besides the oldest girls most likely had plenty of practice in taking care of their younger sisters. “They are with the prophet after service he take care of them so we sister have time to bond” said Annabelle she help her to her feet

One man alone with 15 girls? Although, she reflected as she recalled last night, these girls seemed rather well-behaved. She found herself automatically smoothing any wrinkles or creases from her clothes and looking around for her shoes. She opened her mouth to say something and then stopped. She really wanted to be included in what they were going to do next but she wasn’t sure if that would be presumptuous on her part.

“Here you go sister” Kelsey said as she helped her into her heel . As she adjusted her bow she felt complete well almost as her hands touch her hair.“looks like we need to run a brush through that” Annabelle said as she walked her to a mirror Her hair was rather mussed this morning it had grown down to the bottoms of her ears and now it was down to the bottom of her chin with her bangs neatly cut across her forehead. She smiled since she’d forgotten how nice it looked.Annabelle gently brush her hair while humming Sister in Zion soon Darlene joined in. Once Annabelle finished she leaned and kissed her forehead “come sister it is time to bond”