The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 8

“Take the better path” the words seem to echo through the white room although there point of origin Darlene could not place. As she stood in her wedding dress she notice that the circle of brothers and sisters begin to close in “is it worth holding onto my doubt and losing my family” echo the voice inside her head Darlene kneel as they drew closer and just before they blocked her sight she saw a child in the distant”

Are you awake sister? Darlene tried to open her eyes but they didn’t want to cooperate. Her mouth was completely dry and her limbs seemed twice as heavy. She heard other voices speaking, feet moving but it was all so hazy. Someone cupped the back of her head and held a cup to her lips. “Drink this, sister,” a firm male and familiar voice said. The sharp tang of orange juice drove some of the fuzziness from her mind and she opened her mouth and sipped.

“That’s right. There’s a good girl. Drink up now.” With each swallow she felt better and was finally able to wrench her eyes open. Staring down at her was brother paul and next him was Kelsey. “Where am I” For a moment she thought she was back in the doctor’s office. That’s who Brother Paul was she realized. She was a little relieved to notice that she was still dressed in the clothes she’d worn this morning though someone had removed her shoes. She lay on a cot with the other two on either side of her.

“You’re in the church infirmary,” Kelsey told her taking one of Darlene’s hands and rubbing it between her own. “Darlene, honey, I’m so sorry. I should realized that after your episode yesterday you weren’t up to fasting.” “If anyone should be sorry, it’s me,” Brother/Dr. Paul said. “I should have made it plain that she needed to take it easy. Can you sit up, Darlene?“With their help Darlene raised herself to a sitting position. She had a mild headrush but she didn’t get dizzy. At that moment the door opened and a woman she recognized as Sister Susan came in carrying a tray holding a glass of water, a plate with slices of whole wheat bread and a small bowl of applesauce.“I’m sorry to be such a bother,” Darlene mumbled. “Oh, nonsense,” Susan said as she laid the tray across Darlene’s lap. “You’re not the first expectant mother to experience this. Now drink and eat up.” Darlene picked up a piece of bread but before she could take a bite the prophet, along with Jennifer and Samantha came into the room.

“My beloved sister it grieves me to see you in here” the prophet said as he grab hold of her hand Darlene eyes locked on to his as she put down the bread. “Brother Paul would be alright if I performed a healing prayer”he asked “Of course my Prophet " Samantha and Jennifer laid Darlene down and placed her arms across her chest. They along with Kelsey and Susan stood over her two on each side and laid hands on her Paul stood her feet and the prophet put his hands on the sides of her head

“Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we beseech the healing gift of Your divine grace upon Darlene Solano and the child within her. Let her be strengthened and nourished in both the spirit and the flesh that she may grow into the woman You created her to be. Amen.” The warmth from his hand spread over Darlene entire body. As she looked up at the light on the ceiling she saw it expanded and grow brighter like the light in the video. When the prayer ended the light receded and the warmth subside. As the Sisters help her up she notice that she wasn’t dizzy in fact she felt better then she has in quite a while. Her stomach no longer growl with hunger she felt nourish. “It is time we get you home your first order of the errands angels meeting will have to wait until next time” said the prophet. Samantha and Kelsey help put on her heels and walked her out of the room leaving behind a plate of uneaten food