The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

2 Darlene 4

Stepping onto the front porch Darlene felt a flutter in her stomach. They were met at the door by Jennifer who was holding a little pink bundle. “Blessing Sister it is so wonderful to have you back home” Jennifer said as she walk up to Darlene . She caught for the corner eye Jacqueline and Samantha leading Kate into the house. “Would you like to hold her ” Jennifer ask “Ah, alright,” Darlene settled the baby in the crook of her arm, careful to support the head. “What’s her name?” The baby’s eyes were closed but Darlene knew without seeing that they would be the same as the prophet’s.

“Eve” Jennifer replied, as the sister wives and the children surrounded her it hit Darlene that soon the child in her arm will be her own. With baby in toe Darlene and the family enter the house Darlene look around to see where Kate was but she was nowhere to be found. “Where did Kate go” she asked “She’s freshening up,” Margaret said as she came back into the room.

“How have you been, Sister?”“Looking forward to the end of morning sickness,” Darlene told her. “Hm, I’ve never had that problem myself.” “Really ?” Darlene replied “Why of course” replied Annabelle “Once you are reborn into a child of God the curse of Eve is lifted and Childbearing is a truly wonderful experience” “ No sickness? ” Darlene asked “No and no pain in childbirth either” Kelsey replied Darlene was left speechless “ How is that possible are they lying to me to get me to join the church” Darlene thinks to herself . They all settled into the living room Eve laid sleeping in Darlene arms as Loren and Emily took turn telling her about everything they were learning at school.

A considerable amount of time had passed when Darlene heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She looked up and her eyes widen in shock when she saw Samantha Jacqueline and a Freshen up Kate enter the room. The standard black lipstick and white makeup were gone, and her hair somehow seemed several shades lighter. Darlene put a hand up to her own hair which she never had gotten around to having cut and it seemed longer as well. But that couldn’t be it, she told herself. You’ve been on edge all day. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

“Papa’s coming!” somebody called from the window. The family lined up in their standard position . Darlene still holding Eve instinctively follow suit with Kate standing next to her. Kate was still wearing her worn out jean and chuck Taylor’s but was now sporting a blouse that would be consider super casual by Covenant standards but still a radical departure for Kate. “What happened to your shirt” Darlene asked “It got wet while I was washing up” Kate replied

The door opened and Annika came in along with the prophet. Darlene ducked her head to look at the baby she held while watching Kate out of the corner of her eye. Like before she was not sure how she ended up kneeling but she was. She could hear him getting closer with each blessing. It took all her will not to look up when he place his hand on her head. “ My beloved Sister seeing you hold Eve brings joy to my heart, I overjoyed that you have accepted your God given calling for motherhood” Darlene wasn’t quite sure what to say to that. After all the baby she was carrying hadn’t exactly been conceived under ideal circumstances. As before the touch of his hand sent a warmth surging through her scalp and filling her whole body.

“Heavenly Father Bless this child and the Blessing bestow in her womb. Father I ask that you bestow upon my annotated sister countless blessings and endless wisdom Let her knowledge of your love transcend beyond the limits of this flesh bound world and into the imaginable and limitless glory of your Holy Spirit” The warmth all but consumed her but she stayed strong and never looked up she focus on the sleeping baby in her arms and simply said “Amen”. The prophet then moved on to Kate

For a moment she felt bereft, as though she had missed out on something. Then curiosity got the better of her as she wondered what he would say about Kate and how Kate would react. Kate was still standing when the prophet approached her “Sister Kaitlyn it seems God has destined for us to cross path again” the prophet said “Um..yeah...listen I don’t really to do this kinda of thi....“Kaitl..Kate is silenced when the prophet placed his hand on her head “Heavenly Father bless this wandering soul” Kate kneeled down as he continue to pray “she has traveled far and exposed many who falsely preaches your name, but like Saul she is now standing on the road to Damascus and glory of the one true church is at her grasp. Plant in her the seed of truth so it may grow and awaken her soul”Darlene braced herself for Kate’s firestorm, but to her surprise the older girl said nothing. In fact Darlene thought Kate looked a little misty-eyed.

“Arise my precious family” The Prophet said as the family stood up “ Along with Sister Kaitlyn and Darlene we have brother Robert and Sisters Judy and Elizabeth coming over for dinner”. The family began to disbrust and prepare for dinner. Jennifer walked over and took eve which left Darlene feeling strangely empty. Darlene turned around hoping to get a few minutes alone with Kate just to see where her head was but somehow Samantha had wedged her way between them “Kaitlyn the prophet thought it would be helpful to your research if you spoke to some of us wives” Samantha said “Um. ...sure” replied Kate. “Wonderful let’s go in the study” Samantha said She took Kate arm and led her away. Darlene tried to follow them but was stopped by Annabelle “Oh sweetie you’ve got quite the tangled mess there” Annabelle said as stroke Darlene hair “ What do say we run a comb through it”