The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 11: When Did I Say You Could Stay In My Head; Well Now That You’re Here, You Aren’t Going Anywhere!

With a resounding SNAP that echoed throughout her very core, Ophelia felt like she’d just hit a brick wall while going 100 miles per hour.

“Holy shit!” She said; swaying a little bit, she found herself standing back in Azuryn’s living room. “Wait, what? I… I don’t understand.”

“Take a second and breath deeply, alright?” They said as They put a hand on her shoulder. Looking into her eyes, They continued. “I had to red light because you brought up stuff I wasn’t comfortable with.” A look of confusion was plastered across Ophelia’s face. “How about we sit on the couch for a second and I’ll make us some tea, alright?”

“Yeah. Okay.” Was all she could get out as she consented to Azuryn leading her by the hand over to Their adorably bright red sectional. Sitting her down, They got onto one knee in front of her.

“Can I get you anything else? I’d be more than happy to get that ice cream I mentioned while you were under.”

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Was all she could get out as she sat there, trying to put herself back together.

“Okay. Cool, cool.” They said as they rushed over to grab the container and a few spoons. Ophelia overheard the sound of water, and saw Them walk a few times back and forth between the freezer and the cute coffee table in front of her. Eventually, when They’d finished and had sat semi-close to her on the couch, there sat a tub of coffee ice cream and a tub of literal Homestyle vanilla ice cream as well as a bowl of water that held a couple spoons in it.

“Uh, what the fuck’s with the water?” She looked at Them as if They were an idiot. They didn’t take it personally however, and instead just laughed it off as They answered her question.

“It’s warm water, Lia. That way the spoons have an easier time getting into the ice cream. I like to think it helps me from getting brain freeze too, but the jury’s still out on that one.” They said with a little chuckle.

“And when was the last time you got brain freeze?”

“Not sure! Anyways, please, give it a try. Can I get you a blanket? I’ve got a five-pound weighted one that I like to use whenever I need to pull out of trance abruptly; maybe it can help you?”

“Uh… sure.” She said, grabbing a spoon. As They softly got off the couch, then swiftly ran to the hallway closet, she took a bite of the ice cream. The spoon did actually glide easily through, and she was even more so pleasantly surprised when she took the first bite and was greeted with a delicious blend of flavors.

“How is it?” They said as They again sat down on the couch—this time closer than before—and held out a folded green blanket.

“It’s… it’s really fucking good. Wow!” Was all she could say as she put the spoon back into the bowl of warm water and took the blanket out of Their hands.

“Sweet! Well, it’s probably a little bitter too.” They said, laughing to Themself. Before They could keep going, They heard a loud whistling noise. “Oh! That’s the kettle; how strong do you want yours?” They asked while again getting up from the couch.

“Uh, two bags please.”

“Good choice. That’s how I like mine, except… well, you’ll see.” Again, They were incredibly confusing, but all she could really do was go with it.

After a minute, and some loud clacking noises from the cabinets, They returned with a couple mugs, each on saucers & with a couple bags. As They placed the mugs on the table, she noticed that whereas hers was full, Theirs was only half full.

“Uh, not to be nosy, but why’d you give yourself only half?”

“Oh, please, you love being nosy. And I’ll tell you as soon as it’s done steeping.”

“Right, well, did you set a timer?”

“Well, yeah.” They said as They pulled the small timer out of their dress shirt’s pocket. “You act like I haven’t been working in the service industry since I turned 18.”

“Well, ya know I’ve been working in it since before I turned 18, so I think I’ve got you beat.”

“Ya know, not everything’s a competition, right, Lia?”

“Yeah! But that doesn’t I’m not winning.”

“I think I’m winning right now.”

“How so?”

“Well, you seem to be doing fairly decently; and that’s on top of the fact that you’re here right now.”

“Sounds like a win-win for both of us then,” she said with a light smile on her face; before she could keep going, the timer went off.

“Oh! Let me get that for you.” They said as They leaned forward, pulled the two bags out of her mug, and placed them on the saucer underneath. They then fiddled with the timer and looked back to her. “Anyways, you were saying?”

“Aren’t you gonna get yours?”

“Nah, I’ve got another minute left. I like to use mine as a concentrate.”

“Okay? Well, yeah, sounds like a win-win for both of us,” she said with a sweet smile as she lifted the mug to her lips. “Also, I just realized I didn’t ask, what kind of tea is this?”

“Earl Grey! It’s the best type to do this with.” They said as Their timer started going off. Stopping the timer—and putting it on the table—They proceeded to pull the bags out and put them on Their saucer like they did with hers.

“And are you finally gonna tell me what you’re doing?”

“Why tell when I can show?” They laughed as they grabbed a spoon from the water bowl, and began scooping bits of vanilla ice cream and dropping them into Their mug.

“Are you… making a—?”

“London Fog Float? Yeeeeeaaaaaah, I got the idea one time after a game night with my friends. We were all stoned, and I wanted to get them some caffeine before letting any of them go home—”

“Well I’m glad to hear you’re still the mom friend.”

“Mom, Mommy, Ma’am, whatever any of them wanna call me.” They paused with a snicker. “Really depends on the type of party we’re having.” They said, laughing at Themself.

“Alright, ya dork; are ya gonna let me taste your tea, or what?” She said, scooting further over. Swirling the mug, the tea melted most of Their ice cream. After savoring the first sip, They handed the mug over to her, which gave her an excuse to scoot as close as possible. Sipping from the mug, she actually let herself enjoy how delicious she found it to be.

“So? What do you think?” They asked, trying not to blush over the fact that she was so close to Them.

“Eh, it’s alright, I guess.”

“Oh? And is that why you’ve taken three separate sips now?”

“Oh hush; I’m just trying to think of what I do and don’t like about it.” She said while playfully elbowing Them. Handing the mug back to Them, she continued. “Anyways, I appreciate you letting me try it—I’ll admit, it was pretty tasty—but I’ve got my own tea & cream, so I probably shouldn’t hog all of yours.”

“Thanks.” They said while taking Their tea back; after taking a sip of Their own, They continued. “I was just about to ask if I should go get my own since it looked like you were claiming it as yours.”

“I was doing no such thing.” She said with a laugh. “Plus, you’ll know when I’m claiming something as my own.” To which she ended her statement with a small bite of her lower lip; the combination of it all made Them blush, to which They let out a choked-cough.

“Right. Well, if for any reason you do want your own, let me know and I’ll gladly get the kettle going again.”

“Awwww, still as much the chivalrous service butch as ever, are we?” She said, resting her head on Their shoulder.

“Only for those deserving of it, Lia.” They said, pulling away, but not before lightly holding her chin in Their palm. “I do need to talk to you about that scene though.” They said, letting go of her chin, to get Themself a scoop of ice cream. After scooping most of the melting treat into Their mouth, They continued while swallowing. “I know nothing tonight was planned, and so even though I’m almost certain you’re alright with some of the stuff that we did, I need your fully conscious consent before even approaching some of these subjects. Alright?” They said with a slightly concerned smile.

“Oh!” Ophelia paused as she blushed; she didn’t consciously consent to most of anything that’d happened after asking Them to drop her, but it was nearly all things she’d at one point in time or another wanted to experience. And when it came to new kinkteractions, They were often the one she’d imagine experiencing—or at the very least experimenting—with. “I mean, yeah, you have my consent; I don’t know how enthusiastic I can come off underneath this blanket & eating ice cream, but you have it, Ryn.”

“Awesome! So, uh, I guess I should just get to the point and then I can talk about the ‘littler’ things after.”

“Spit it out, okay?”

“Okay. So, like, I may joke about being evil from time to time, but I’m not willing to blindly engage in racist behavior for the sake of your role-playing. That’s a bad stereotype that I don’t like being a part of.” Se was momentarily shocked at Their forwardness; and just slightly turned on by Their honesty.

“I wouldn’t expect you to; I know you, you’re not racist nor are you anywhere close to evil. That’s my department; hence why I trust you to actually engage in it.”

“Right! I already hate how things I said when I was younger were capabe of coming across as fetishizing. And, well… look, if raceplay is something you’re into, I can see about researching it more, but like, spur of the moment? I am NOT comfortable calling you those things without us discussing it ahead of time. Like, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve used slurs in the bedroom—hell, sometimes I’m in the mood to get called all different kinds of things myself—but the point remains that I couldn’t in good faith call you those things while you were under & we hadn’t discussed it beforehand. Are we clear?”

“Crystal.” Ophelia paused to take Their hand in hers; looking back at Them, she wore an even larger smile than before. “I appreciate you stopping the scene and letting me know, instead of continuing it and pretending like you were alright with it. I don’t think I’d want to be here if you were the kind of person who disrespected Their own boundaries like that.”

“Well, funny you should mention that.” They said, closing Their hand around hers. “I’ve got some soft boundaries I’m more than willing to bend & even negotiate opening up, but yeah, my hard boundaries are as nearly Stone as I am.” They said with a light laugh. “I appreciate you saying all that. I’m glad we’re on the same page.”

During the conversation, the pair’s faces had drifted closer and closer to one another. Seeing as neither had any mugs or spoons in their hands, Ophelia seized the moment and leapt forward.

Throwing her other arm around Their head, she kissed Them. Momentarily caught off guard, Azuryn quickly opened up, and grabbed at her with Their other arm, effortlessly pulling her into Their lap.

“Lia!” They said in-between passionately making out with her. “Are you sure you’re alright with this?”

“Oh shut up, Ryn.” She said now grabbing both sides of Their head. “I’m sober, fully consenting, and I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.” Taking the moment to pluck Their adorable wireframe glasses off Their handsome face, she placed them on the table now behind her, and returned to her onslaught of kisses. “So you can say anything you want right now, but don’t you dare question me, alright?”

“As you wish,” They let out in a whispered breath.

“Fuck. I forgot how much I enjoyed that phrase.” She said, differentiating the adorable one with the unnecessarily sexualized one the two had briefly discussed earlier that night. “Can… can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” They said with a smile behind Their kiss,

“Do these halves really come together? Or rather, can they still?”

“Absolutely.”

“Then I want them. Together. Around my neck.”

“Lia, I…”

“Please, at least for tonight. I’m sorry I never took my half from you, but I think this is how things were meant to play out.” She said, pulling back to unclasp her half; holding it in both her palms, she looked at Them. “Please? Even if it’s just for tonight. I wanna feel it around my neck one more time.” Tears began to form at the corners of her gorgeous eyes.

“Well, how could I say no to that?” They said with a smile. Taking a moment to undue Their half, They then held both halves together, combining them. “Give me your neck, please.”

“As You Wish.” Lia said, bringing her head forward; unable to see the tear that instantaneously ran down Their cheek.

“It sounds even better when you say it.”

“Really? But it was always your phrase.”

“No. It was always OUR phrase, my dear.”

Ophelia wasn’t sure if it was Their usage of ‘our’ or calling her ‘my’ dear, but it made her heart skip a beat; at that very second, They finally brought the collar’s two ends around the back of her neck, and worked to find a tolerable tightness for her. Finally getting it at just the right setting, They buckled it closed around her neck.

“Well… how do I look?” She asked, pulling back so that They could get a better view.

“Uh. Wow. Oh my goddess.”

“I like that.”

“What?”

“Goddess.”

“It’s always been fitting.”

“Very true… it’s been far too long since you’ve called me that.”

“Well in fairness it’s been far too long since you’ve been in earshot of me.”

“True. Well, now that I’m here, what do you have to say to me?”

“Before I tell you, what do you want me to tell you?”

“Oh, just a few words of worship; something befitting of my status.”

“Status?” They said with a sly grin spreading across Their face. “I’m pretty sure the only status you have here is as a prisoner. Or do I need to get a leash to attach to this collar of yours, my dear?” They said, reaching forward. They grabbed the ring & tag on her collar and pulled her to be up in Their face. Before she could respond, They loosened Their grip on her, and reached up to plant a chaste kiss on her forehead. “Don’t get me wrong, you absolutely look worship-worthy, but that’s just part of your natural beauty my dear.”

“Oh,” Ophelia said timidly, pausing to gather her thoughts as she began to blush again. “T-thank you, Ryn.”

“It’s my pleasure, Lia. Now, how about you let me go put these tubs back in the freezer & take care of the dishes before we do anything else with our lips, alright?”

“Wow, killing the moment to be mature; I guess I’ll allow it.”

“Thank you, your majesty.” They said with a chuckle before practically manhandling her; getting up, They threw her back onto the couch. They then pulled at her legs so that they were hanging off the side of the section.

“Woah! What’re you doing?”

“I told you, I was putting the tubs & dishes up. Now, you better behave and stay in that spot, understood?”

“Is it alright for me to say Yes Sir?”

“Oh it is more than alright,” They leaned down to kiss her forehead again. “It’s encouraged; more importantly, thank you for checking!”

“You’re welcome… Sir,” Ophelia said with a sly wink.

“Going the extra mile, I like it! I should give you a reward.” They said, taking off Their leather belt. “I think the best reward I can give you right now is helping you to stay put. Put your hands on your back.” As she did, They continued to fold Their belt in on itself until They’d crafted a makeshift pair of handcuffs. Leaning over her, They put both her wrists in the loops before pushing it further up her forearms to the point where she was essentially immobilized. Softly patting her butt, which in turn caused her to lightly moan, They began grabbing the tubs. “Now if you’ll excuse me for a minute, I’ve got these to take care of. Think you can wait patiently?”

“Always.” She said with a sober smile.

“Excellent!” They said walking to the freezer. “Ya know, putting them back in the upside down helps prevent freezer burn.” They lightly yelled out to her; which made her chuckle at Their adorkableness. They then came to collect the bowl. “You’ve still got some tea left; would you like it?” They asked, sipping down the last of Theirs.

“In theory, yeah.”

“But in practice?”

“Kind of hard to drink it like this, don’t you think?” She said with a look on her face They couldn’t fully decipher.

“Oh come on now.” They said, plopping down beside her. They then grabbed her to sit her in Their lap. Grabbing her mug with Their free hand, They raised it to her lips. Although slightly difficult at first, she soon drank the few ounces she had left. Putting the now empty mug down on its saucer, They looped their finger into the ring on her collar. “See? Teamwork makes the dream work, right?” They said with a lighthearted laugh. Which caused her blush to deepen as red as her dress.

“I don’t need to be babied, ya know.”

“Oh I know you don’t.” They then leaned closer to whisper in her ear. “But I know you enjoyed it all the same; you didn’t need, but I know you want it.” They said before pecking a quick kiss on her cheek and pulling back. “So! Now that I’ve got you like this, what should I do next?”

Before she could answer, They grabbed her ass hard, and smacked the right cheek. She tried again, and yet again, They smacked her ass; just on the left cheek.

“Sorry, I should let you speak. And since you’ve tried twice already, why don’t you spit it out for me?”

“Can… can I just sit in your lap like this? J-just for like a few minutes, I mean!” She said surprisingly shyly. Also surprising was that when Azuryn raised Their hand, she actually flinched; it was a micro-movement that barely anyone would’ve noticed. But They did. And although momentarily deterred, They continued raising Their hand until They placed it on her head. Carefully petting her hair, and then gently running Their fingers that, in its own way, told Ophelia ’it’s alright to be afraid; I’m sorry for triggering you like that. Intentions only go so far, so let my actions show—prove—that I care; that I always have & always will.’ “Oh fuck, that feels really good,” Ophelia practically moaned at the direct stimulation; especially when every so often, They’d grab and rub and tickle her ears just for the added sensuality of it. “Feels like… like I could—”

“Drift?” They asked; her eyes were already starting to feel heavier, but continued looking at Their face. It was pretty; the way their soft smile held up Their cheeks. Their face may have changed over the years—redistributing fat will do that to anyone—yet They looked just as suave as the day she first got a crush on Them. She always liked the way They looked with Their dress shirt’s sleeves rolled up. They’d often joke about how They’d had to show multiple friends & coworkers how to properly roll sleeves; but she saw through the joke for what it was: a small act of kindness, helping as many of the people They interacted with—but especially those They cared deeply about—look their best. That thought made her softly chuckle & her grin grew just a little bit larger.

“Yeah.” She answered softly; focusing all her energy into the discussion & communicating her consent, she continued. “Now that all the other distractions have been taken care of, I want you to help me drift down.” Leaning forward, she planted a kiss on Their lips. Holding it for a mere second, she slowly fell back into the hand that was playing with her hair. “Like you said earlier—or at least I think you did—I know all the physical signals I can give you if my mouth isn’t available.”

“And if it is available; what’s the soft-safeword to know to ease up?”

“Leopold.” She said, still with full cognizance despite appear distant.

“Correct, Ophelia.” They said, Their small soft smile growing larger and warmer. “And what’s the full-stop safeword?”

“Same as our old one…”

“Pineapple!” The pair said in unplanned unison; which caused the two to laugh for a second.

“Right again! Now, do you have any goals for this?”

“Make me feel loved.”

“Oh…” They said with a pause.

“What’s the matter, Ryn?”

“Well, uh, that could be interpreted in a few ways.”

“I know.” Despite her heavy lids, she gave a quick wink.

“So… I get the feeling I should be doing, er, choosing: D) All of the above?”

“It wasn’t a test, but yes… yes please.”

“Do you have a preference in what order you want everything?”

“The only order I want is the order you’ll be giving to all of my coming chaos.” She said with a giggle.

“Coming or cumming?” They said with a brief, light smirk; Their face quickly returned to Their sweet—albeit serious—smile.

“All of the above.”

“Alright, Sleepyhead,” They said with a chuckle; “how about you try saying the alphabet backwards to me.” They leaned forward “While I whisper each one’s number back to you.”

“Ooooohhhhhhhh, yes please!” She unconsciously wiggled her butt adorably in Their lap; causing Them to softly titter to Themself.

They weren’t sure how much time They were going to dedicate solely to it, but They knew for certain that They were soon going to be worshiping that otherworldly ass of hers. Both before AND after wrecking it; between the spanking and fucking to come, she was going to be feeling it for days—possibly weeks even—after tonight. Briefly lost in that thought—evident by the way They were biting Their bottom lip—They quickly snapped back to the scene as Ophelia began reciting.

“Z.”

“Twenty,” They softly repeated after her, slowly running Their fingers through her hair; intended to marginally decrease Their pace as she dropped ever deeper. After a slight pause, they finished “Six.”

“Y.”

“Twenty.” Again they gave a brief pause; although this one was unintentionally longer as they bit Their tongue as They held off from responding with ‘Because I told you to’ like the dad-joke loving goofball They still were from time to time. “Five.”

“X”

“Twenty.” A smaller pause—closer to that of the first one—followed. They had a few new toys in mind as They mentally prepared Themself for the onslaught—and gaping—she was about to endure. “Four.”

* * *

SNAP

“Aaaaaaaand, awake!” They said, wiping Their sweat covered forehead with a bottle of water in the other hand.

With a loud gasp, as dramatic as if she’d just emerged from the depths of the ocean, her eyes simultaneous shot wide open.

“Alright! Now here’s where the reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaal fun begins.” They said with a slightly sadistic chuckle. “But first, have some water.” They said, offering her some cold water. Which she gladly accepted as They slowly poured it into her mouth. She eagerly gulped down what was offered, with only a little spilling onto her chin; dropping down onto her near-naked chest, the water landed all over her delicious tits and between them onto Their tightened tie.

“Yes, Master,” she reflexively answered, before attempting to correct herself. “I mean Mistress. Sorry! Daddy. Sorry? Mommy. Sorry!? Fuuuuuuuuuck. Why can’t I say your name, Sir???” She said; although not having able to remember the last few hours, she easily recognized the restriction They’d placed on her. Meanwhile—with each failed attempt to call Them by Their name—Azuryn’s chuckle became increasingly boisterous to the point that They had to wipe a tear and gather Their breath.

“Sorry, Sorry!” They quickly calmed down, placing Their hands on her marvelous, incredibly enviable thighs; They then began lightly massaging in circles using only the tips of Their fingers.

“Are you going to fix this? Or at least explain what’s going on, Ma’am?” Which made Azuryn laugh just a little more.

“You may use my name, Ophelia.” They said; although because Their hands were both in use, They looked into her eyes and clicked Their tongue from the roof of Their mouth. Watching her unconsciously flutter her eyes for a brief second, They began to smile at her. “Right, so you’ll obviously remember it in time, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted you to refer to me during each part, so I kept having you switch it up every so often; although I’ll say it really came in handy when you were experiencing me brutalizing all of your holes at once. Well… they were really my holes at the time, weren’t they, Lia?”

“A-absolutely, Ryn” Ophelia answered, caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a switchblade in front of her face.

“Raise your wrists.” Which she immediately did. When her wrists came up into her eyesight, she realized they were bound together with a comically large Zip-tie. As the solid black blade sprung out, she also realized she hadn’t even felt that they were bound together until she saw them like that. “And hold still. Not that I have to ask.” They said with a smirk & wink; she might not have felt her arms until then, but she definitely felt herself grow wet—well, wetter, she reasoned—at the gesture. Grabbing both her hands with one of Their own, they raised her wrists; tightly hold it so as to keep them safe, they slipped the blade inside the loop, then swiftly severed the piece of plastic. Using the hand holding it, They folded the blade back inward, and brought her hands down; Their hand still holding onto hers. Taking the discarded trash off her, They threw it in the bedside trash bin and placed the blade back in the nightstand drawer; closing it, They returned Their full attention to her. “So, are you ready?”

“For what?”

“For remembering… and feeling everything.” Their statement caused Ophelia to quickly realize that she felt almost numb across her entire body. Similar to how she did before They dropped her, although entirely different; like she was waiting for the weight of everything to catch up to her.

“Yes, Ryn.” She answered instinctively; if she’d needed another moment, she would’ve told Them, but her unconscious mind recognized she was ready.

“Alright!” They said raising both hands—shoulder width apart—and looked straight into her; as if through her eyes and into her mind. “Take a deep breath each time I snap each finger; I’ll only move onto the next one once you’ve fully exhaled.” To which she nodded and breathed in. True to Their word, They only spoke again once she loudly exhaled.

“I’m ready.” She softly whispered; not certain if she truly knew what she was ready for.

“Good Girl … MY Good Girl.” They said with a chuckle. “Let’s start with a tenth of the pain”; which on the last syllable, they snapped using Their right hand. The first sensation Ophelia felt was the sudden sting she felt across her ass and the safely-spankable parts of her thighs. She of course felt the bruising all over her body, but even the most intense feelings coming from her rear were merely like a lightly frosted mirror: faintly noticeable when it first starts getting steamy in the bathroom. After a brief moment of taking it all in, she again inhaled and loudly exhaled.

“That was the stick, and this is your carrot; a tenth of your pleasure.” This time snapping with Their left hand, Ophelia immediately felt that sting turn sweet as pleasure pulsed from her ass, spreading outward across her body. Loudly moaning, she repeated the practice and soon exhaled.

“Good! Think of that as the trial run; let’s do another tenth of pain.” They repeated the process; as soon as Their right hand snapped, she felt the faded sting return, only slightly souring the pleasured she’d just felt. Breathing in and out, They did the same with Their left, and she moaned similarly as she did before.

Slowly twisting the dial, They moved from ‘One’ onto ‘Two’; although slightly worse, she wouldn’t say it was twice as bad, and the same could be said for the pleasure. Once They moved up to ‘Three’ though, she started taking longer to slow her breathing and be ready for the next wave. Adding the previous level on top, They skipped ‘Four’ and went straight to ‘Five.’ The intensity definitely threw her off as she now felt herself briefly gag on phantom phallics. Plastic & flesh, soft & hard, chaotic & rhythmic; as They snapped, she felt the experience like You fall entranced: slowly, and then all at once.

Letting out a seemingly-gagged-groan, Ophelia rapidly inhaled; although after a few seconds still had yet to truly exhale.

“You Okay?”

“Yeah, yeah; trust me: I’m Okay.”

“Alright.” Was Their only response as They snapped with Their left hand. On the opposite end of the half-way-mark spectrum, she instantly felt her body come alive in ways it hadn’t in years. Yeah, her jaw was sore, but They’d fully disabled her gag reflex. (They were never a fan of retching, and whereas blood and piss were tolerable at times, vomit was at the very bottom of the list of bodily fluids; to the point of even mentally picturing it could momentarily kill their arousal.) But the literal cherry on top was that They’d twisted her mind in a way that turned her uvula into a dangling clit; and making even less sense, the tongue sensually acted as a combination of clitoral hood and inner labia. Of course, having that intense of stimulation should’ve driven her over the edge, but the edge is where she was bound to stay; she soon realized she’d never left it since awakening from trance. If the pleasure was the high tide bringing her up to the edge, then the pain was the currents sweeping her off again; time was a blur to her, not fully certain how long it’d gone on and on, on and on for, never cresting the hill.

Continuing the pattern, ‘Six’ & ‘Seven’ were skipped; ‘Eight’ was hell in the most blissful of ways possible. Alongside the sensations, all the memories came flooding back to her. She knew she was naked—sans Their tie—but she hadn’t taken the time to glimpse her battered and bruised body.

Beautiful.

Stunning.

Gorgeous.

Celestial.

And so much more! Not only were these the thoughts she had over the myriad of colors across her body—blues and reds and even some purple too—they were the literal words written across her body in bright red lipstick. Oh there was absolutely an assortment of insults strewn across her body too, but they were written much smaller. A tangible representation of the truth, gradually moving up from hand to belt to paddle, They’d hurled insults her way as They passionately applied the pain. All the while, as every piece of palm, pleather, and hard plastic impacted, she’d respond with an unwavering response of empowerment—aka the common realizations anyone would make after looking at her for just ten seconds—shouted back; which They’d then jubilantly write on her.

The pleasure of ‘Eight’ was lightly tethered to the pain. While They’d had to restrain her to the bedposts for the series of spankings, They’d also stuffed her ass with a series of growing plugs, which as each hit landed, caused reverberations she felt deeply into her cavernous hole. But that wasn’t the only gaping caused.

Their cock—albeit initially not as large as it had been pre-Hormones—was still quite useful as a warm-up to the series of straps They unleashed upon her. As much as They would’ve loved to see her stretched enough to fit Their entire head up her cunt, They opted for Their assortment of dildos whose circumferences all hovered around five inches. They were all decently lengthy, some even double their circumference, but what was most enjoyable was their vastly varying shapes. Although some people liked to use trance to safely and consensually “experience” the usage of these toys with their bestial counterparts, the pair’s vague taboo interest in anything zoophilia related had long since evolved to the more intense ferocity of monsterfucking.

Monsterfucking: even in her most unaroused state, the thought alone would often force a moan out of her. She experienced both the imagined scene & the reality that played out. Out of everything, the snarling and growling noises that Azuryn had made in those moments of heady feral head space would likely be the most intoxicating memories for months to come. And the biting! The intensity truly set in, and as it all added up, it nearly felt like Azuryn was just a few pounds of pressure away from ripping her apart. She couldn’t tell how much of her arousal was coming solely from disgust at the idea of Them gnawing at her defenseless form, but she knew that would never happen, as any “monster” with half a brain would keep her safe and healthy—forever hidden away from the true horrors of the outside world—for the endless breeding cycles it would violently rape its countless hell-spawn into her.

If she hadn’t had the mental blocker stopping her from tumbling over the edge, Ophelia knew for certain that when those monstrosities came for her ass, she would’ve cum on the first thrust. Memories hitting her, she could still feel the fake-cum-lube oozing out of her ass. It was nice, as Azuryn made sure to put Their dick in the rotation, and so it felt like They’d actually gotten the chance to stuff her full of Their cum.

But in actuality, whereas Azuryn had allowed Themself a number of orgasms, she realized They had yet to cum. Normally—on a good day—Their cock sprung out with roughly seven inches and a fair bit of girth; Their balls often retracted to the point that it felt more like They were carrying a pair of ovaries that had the ability to pop out. If They had told her all this, she would’ve found it hard to believe, as Their rock hard cock was throbbing at around 9 inches with enough girth to make fisting her seem like an everyday occasion. Their balls looked to be about the same size as she could faintly remember them being years ago. She realized in some combination of astonishment and horror just how backed up they likely were.

She knew there was likely no way They were currently fertile—and she briefly wondered whether she was more happy or sad over that—which caused her to moan incredibly loudly just at the prospect of Them stuffing her full and unloading a tsunami sans-sperm in her cervix. Given her size, she wasn’t sure on how likely she’d end up with a slight bump from being filled to the brim, but she was hopeful.

This had all hit her so fast that her brain was too busy catching up in memories to feel the unbearable intensity of arousal emanating from her gorgeously engorged cunt; so fucking puffy and delicious that it looked like the most heavenly of treats that could only be won through the most sinful of deeds.

It’d been a while since She’d felt this much like a goddess, but as everything was coming together, She realized the lengths of servitude Azuryn had gone to simply be allowed in Her presence; this much attention was the literal definition of divine intervention. Or at least that’s what Her throbbing cunt was telling Her. Contrasting Her cunt, Her more “levelheaded” thought process—aka still slightly delusional with lust driven grandeur while simultaneously being grounded enough to keep from floating off into narcissistic toxicity—recognize that this level of adorement could never come from a simple acolyte, but a fellow god. Well, looking at Their handsome face and curved muscles, She had to admit They’d make one hell of a Hades. Although if the two ever got a dog together, there was no way they were going to be naming it “Spot”; no matter how many heads it ends up having.

At some point while Ophelia had zoned out recovering these memories and realizations, Azuryn had nearly finished the bottle of water, gone and changed Their dress shirt and binder for a plain white t-shirt. That said, their heavy cock still bobbed up and down as it hung freely through the zipper of Their dress pants. Figuring this was the best time as any, They took those off and put them into Their dirty clothes hamper.

Finally coming to, Ophelia noticed Their change of clothes and how They’d slicked back Their long hair.

“Hey there, Lia.” They said with a chuckle. “Glad you could finally rejoin us. I was afraid we weren’t going to get to finish this.”

“Finish. Right.” She was admittedly light headed from the sensations, but committed to finishing what she started.

“Awesome! ya know, I feel like one of our biggest issues in the past is that we’ve been too anxious to see things through. I did a lot of fucked up things in the past, but can we promise to start seeing things through to the end. And more importantly: talk out a game plan? The world isn’t going to dominate itself, now is it?” They asked, extending out Their pinky finger.

“Well, here I thought I was your world?”

“More like My Universe. But last I checked, you weren’t the best at dominating yourself, were you?”

“Fair enough. Alright, I promise.” She said, extending her pinky out, wrapping it around Theirs.

“So! I don’t think it’s fair that all the fucking was done without you conscious.”

“I agree.”

“So I want to be fucking you as we finish this.”

“You’re on. Or rather I am, cause I’m riding you.” she said, sitting up and straddling Their waist. The look in Their eye said a thousand words.”

Positioning herself right above Their member, she unceremoniously threw herself down, effortlessly impaled with pleasure.

“Fuck, you feel so good.” They both said under their breath for similar yet completely different reasons.

“Yeah?” Ophelia asked. “I can’t tell what I love more: the way you’re feeling inside me—throbbing and aching to release—or the way you’re looking up at me right now. God I’ve always loved tat look on you.” She said leaning down, kissing Them while riding Them; she legitimately couldn’t remember how long it’d been since the pair had actually gotten to do this.

“Can you blame me? You’re you after all.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere, My Dear Ryn… so, what all is on your mind?”

“Truthfully?”

“As Truthful as you can be.”

“Uh, well, okay here goes: I don’t know what you’ve done to me, but over the years—continuing to culminate even up until THIS very moment—it’s been harder and harder to have any kind of sexual thought, let alone interaction, without you popping into my head. The only times I feel real genuine pleasure is when I relent and allow you into my mind. It’s just… so completely different than when I’m by myself or with someone else. At first, when I started ‘giving in,’ I tried to let you dominate me, or rather your ghost. But soon enough, I got tired of the lack luster, and started making even my spellbound self dominate the fake you in my head. And fuck, the only thing that’s ever been able to come close to the feelings I get with your ghost are the ones I’m having with you right here, right now.”

“Aww, that’s sweet.” Ophelia said with a slight blush. “What do you mean my ghost though?”

“I’d never been able to properly see you in my minds eye until I started falling back into my role as the quote-unquote dominant one. At first it was almost like a simple silhouette, yet I could feel you on me. It was—it IS—so weird. And yet I love it.”

“Would you give up having sex with anyone else to not only continue having those experiences, but more importantly: to actually have me?”

”At this point I essentially have. But I think I would.”

“You think?”

“Well what if we wanted to have a three or moresome, or anything remotely close to that?”

“I mean, what’s more arousing than having to get my permission; after all, if I’m the only one/thing that can get you off, it’s only right that I decide if/when that gets to be.”

“Uh, now it sounds like you’re trying to put me in chastity.”

“Oh no, hormones have done enough in that department. Hell, maybe I’d want you to be my goonbull sometime. But that’s not important; do you think or do you know?”

“I know just like I know you.”

“Awwww, again, you’re sweet. So, are we gonna make this happen or what?” She asked; the pair had been causally grinding on each other; essentially using the other to stay hard/wet.

“Ready?”

“Ready!”

Picking up speed, the couple rhythmically rode each other, feeding off their other’s energy and excitement. Grabbing her hands in Theirs, They pulled her down onto Themself, and locked eyes with her. Hovering inches from her face, They finally cranked the dial to max. It was too bad she didn’t notice the sequence of increase & that it went past ten. Not even saying what it was, Azuryn just said the number.

“THIRTEEN!” They then clicked Their tongue, and before Ophelia could even get out a ‘Wait, what!?’ They latched onto her lips and began to passionately make out.

It was like a cool flame, burning brightly along the synapses of her mind. And although like it’s predecessors, Ophelia felt more focused and in control of herself & the moment than ever before. She both remembered tings but simultaneously was able to push it to the side; case in point, she realized that whereas she had looked beautiful covered in the lipstick, her body no longer was covered in the makeup. She briefly remembered Them taking her into Their bathroom & hand-washing her from outside the tub, but she pushed the memory aside so as to be as focused as ever.

Being on the precipice for so long hit her in a way that would’ve practically paralyzed any other hypnotized subject. But for her, she rode it like a rampaging mechanical bull; bucking and riding Azuryn masterfully as They thrust up into what she knew belonged to Them.

“Yes, god, yes. Yes, Ryn!”

“Mmmmmm, I’m feeling more Master.” Azuryn said in between loud breathing and growling.

“Oh really, Master?” Well, I’m feeling more of a Goddess, myself.” She said between moans that would’ve woken the neighbors if the walls were any weaker. (Well, Their fourth wall was a little weaker than the rest, but that was neither here nor there.)

“Well then… As you wish, My Goddess.” They tried to say inbetween grunts; still holding tightly onto her hands, They were forcing her movements just as much with Their arms as They were with Their hips.

Savage, nasty, brutal noises she hadn’t yet heard from Them—and in all honesty didn’t fully think she’d ever hear from Them—escaped Their delicious looking lips, only riling her up to the edge of all edges.

“Fuuuuuuuck, Master, I’m so cloooooooooose.”

“Fuck. Yeah. Just like that. Fuck, you feel so damn divine, My Goddess. I”m close too.”

“Can… can we?”

“Fuuuuck, yes! On 3, we make the other come. Okay… 1, 2, 3!”

In near unison, the pair spoke: “Cum for me, My Goddess!!!” and “Cum for me, My Master!!!” were practically screamed out of each other’s lungs. If Their neighbors hadn’t heard the pair by now, then the entire neighborhood must’ve been awoken with how incredibly loud and brutal the pair’s screaming was.

Azuryn’s cock somehow got even harder than before, and it felt like it swelled even further to at least ten inches and even more girth than possible. Simultaneously, Ophelia’s cunt squeezed around Azuryn’s actual dick violently yet rapidly in a way that didn’t force Them out, but somehow just kept pulling Them further and further in. In any other situation, a person would’ve likely compared her powerfully pulsating pussy to that of a death grip; to Them, it was simply divine.

Ophelia had been filled up in countless different ways countless different times, and yet the sudden rush of cum into her womb made her feel fuller than ever before. Maybe she was imagining it, but she could’ve swore her stomach bulged out at least a few inches in every direction. That sight alone was going to be the tipping point of many orgasms to come, supplied by her unrelenting breeding kink.

The pair floated in absolute delight for what felt like forever, but what was likely only mere seconds. Ophelia, having fallen onto Azuryn’s stomach at some point during her Earth shaking orgasm, was now being held in Their arms as They continued to thrust as much as possible up into her. Her cunt was so tight and its vice was unbreakable; if her pussy was a prison, then Azuryn would call it Alcatraz and beg you to throw away the key.

Neither would had expected any of this at the beginning of all this.

Coming down, the pair both briefly blacked out. Although not before hearing her faintly whisper.

“Fuck. So much better than my fiance, Master” To which Their only thought while literally hitting the pillow was ‘Wait, WHAT!?’

* * *

Forever the caretaker that They are, Azuryn soon found Themself waking Ophelia back up. And not even to talk.

“Bathroom, now, Goddess!”

“Mmmmmm, yes Master.” She said, somehow only slightly groggy. Following her into the bathroom, began pissing into the tub as she sat on the toilet. Wringing Their dick out, Ophelia reached out for Their hips.

“Mmmmmm, gimme that… Master.”

“Gladly, Goddess. Ya know, as enjoyable as it is to hear, you don’t have to refer to me that way every sentence.” They said with a moan.

“Thank you, and same for you.” She said while licking Their dick slit, “Still a little salty, but I can taste both of us on you. God we taste heavenly!” She then began sucking as much as she could get into her mouth.

“Oh really?” They said, pulling away, then kneeling in front of her. Softly grabbing the back of her neck, They pulled her forward. “Then you better share, you greedy little cock gobbler.” The ridiculousness of the name calling made her giggle as They began kissing her. Soon enough, she found herself making out with Them on the bathroom floor like a couple of teenagers trying to find a safe place to sneak away to.

Eventually, the pair returned to Their bed; as the two were falling asleep—Ophelia in Azuryn’s arms—she couldn’t help herself from grinding into their softened dick. They couldn’t refuse as They casually began thrusting back into her ass. A small wet spot of arousal forming on both’s underwear. Ophelia briefly thought about how she was glad They hadn’t actually cut up her clothing; although she knew for certain that They’d tear apart the tight little skirt she wanted to wear for Them. Barely conscious Themself, Azuryn told her.

“We can talk more about it in the morning.” They paused to yawn. ”But now that you’ve got my new number, you need to text me. Seriously. That way, we can figure out how we can—” They paused for another yawn.

“Figure out what, Ryn.” On the very verge of sleep, They used the last of Their energy to pull her into Them as tightly as possible and answer.

“Let’s figure out how we Keep Moving Forward,” After another quick yawn, pulling Them to the edge of consciousness, They added on: “My Dear.”