The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 10: Faded Flashbacks To The Front Of Our Minds

Author’s note: This chapter is picking up right at the end of “Book One”; in case there’s any confusion about the timeline.

Midnight, That’s when everything had gone awry; that’s the color that brought her to this level of debauchery. Those eyes, oft a pale blue that would calm her fears time after time as they’d bore into her like a Cheshire smile; those eyes, were now as dark as she once lambasted Their heart was.

Ironic.

The immediate pain she’d been in—and had attempted to deflect back at Them—paled in comparison to the creeping pain They’d unintentionally brought upon her. It took her years to unpack, then to understand, why They’d pushed her away so harshly; now that They stared back at her—the dark pools reflecting her own flawless appearance—she finally understood what it meant to hurt in the ways They’d felt all Their life. The pain They thought They were protecting her from by hiding it from her; but hiding your pain—hiding from it—will only ever put off your recovery.

The Agony. The Rage. The Crushing, Suffocating Weight. And sometimes, when pushed far enough: The Unrelenting Aggression (heavily brought on from—what she would later learn were—childhood head injuries).

And She wanted it all.
With reckless abandon.
Yet still needed control.
To always be controlled.
Safe AND Sadistic. 100%

She hated that She had to trigger it out of Them.

Maybe one day, when They’d both finally healed enough, She could return to fully relying on Them knowing how—or rather when—to assert Themself properly; like she knew they both wanted Them to. And until then? Well, that’s why She was here in Their cafe’s little booth.

That’s why She’d just told Them to remember New Years.

But it still didn’t explain how the Fireworks, something she’d heard a million times before, had somehow set off her own triggers; at least They made sure to leave her with some good memories and bad bruisings. She smiled as she still felt the faded-sting on her ass; like a phantom limb pulling her into a flashback.

* * *

With eyes darting rapidly around the room, words became lost in her throat about how the loud explosions outside Their home shouldn’t be having this level of effect on her; even worse, she breathed frantically as her racing thoughts began to become more and more disjointed. She didn’t know how much time she had left until reaching breakdown; or worse: Meltdown.

They looked at her, worryingly, as They’d pulled back from their dancing. Right at the stroke of midnight, as the pair’s lips had wordlessly floated closer and closer, the New Year’s Fireworks rang out, and she fell back. They’d caught her arm, stopping her from falling on her marvelously padded ass.

But as she regained her footing, They let go so as to give her a second. They were about to say something, when she suddenly covered her ears and shouted out.

“Ryn, trance, now! I need it to stop. Drop me, please!” Instinctively and Swiftly, They responded by sliding forward & grabbing her hands, then looked into her eyes as They pulled her hands away.

“Lia, You Need To Calm Down right now!” Her pupils immediately dilated to nearly engulf her irises, then receded into small specks, practically disappearing as her senses became focused solely on allowing Them into her mind; no other sights, no other sounds, no other scents than Theirs.

“Yes, Sir.” She said is a low, husky tone; each letter pronounced in a long, drawn out breath.

“Okay. Uh. Honestly forgot that was the confirmation phrase.” Their face shifted into a mischievous—and easily confused for malicious—grin. “And I forgot how much I enjoyed hearing you say it like that.” In a mere instant, Their prior anxiety had all but evaporated at the sight of her distress. One of the arguably-fucked-up-yet-amazing things about ADHD is that They ran on adrenaline. And nothing gave Them a rush like protecting what was Theirs. Or at least at one point was. And maybe would be again? At the very least, this gave Them the rare opportunity to get a peak inside that nasty little head of hers. “Do you need your inhaler?”

“Yes please, Sir.”

“And it’s in your bag?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good Girl!” The statement sent a subtle shock through her not-truly-conscious body. They easily found it, and brought it to her lips. “Alright, inhale it as if it were a rag I was using to suffocate you with.” Which she immediately did; a generous inhale. Although They weren’t entirely sure why that twisted-level of dominance had awoken from dormancy, They chuckled to Themself all the same. “Now take a second to enjoy that feeling, understood?”

“Yes, Sir.” She said; although strangely in a muffled voice, despite there being no actual rag pressed up against her absentmindedly open mouth.

“Okay, there’s no rag in front of you, genius.” They said both sarcastically, yet with a twisted sense of respect; even during the rare times the two had engaged in ‘intelligence play,’ she could’ve still easily wiped the floor with most ‘common’ folk!

(To which the two would later laugh during the aftercare sessions about how the very notion of ‘IQ’ was rooted in racism with a dash of classism, and so the kink was—like many others—likely a form of escapist control over the regressive tendencies of society. Or something like that. In all honesty, the two were usually fairly high during their old aftercare sessions, which aided in easing themselves back into the bitter reality of the broken world around them; as such, the sessions usually involved a lot of cuddling, snack eating, and a little bit of making out every so often.)

“Thank you, Sir.” She now spoke with clear dictation.

“Okay, as much as it’s nice hearing that ‘name’ again, the whiplash You give me needs to be reeled in & talked about now, like NOW now, so you’re going to behave and hold off from using it for a little while, okay? ...and while I’ve got you in this state, let’s bring your personalities to the surface, shall we? But you’re still in control, understood Unconscious? I don’t want any splinters sticking out.” They said as They began to ponder the possible facades she’d been forced to craft over the past few years. Masking power can take a lot out of you, and so They knew just how dangerous this was likely going to be. But at the same time, it was likely going to end in some bit of cathartic release for her; possibly for both of them.

“Yes, S—” They weren’t sure if she’d intentionally stopped herself, but nonetheless she stopped speaking the split second her pupils fully dilated. Although her eyes were now pitch black—fully void of any color—They could’ve sworn They were shining with the slightest gloss of crimson before her eyes snapped directly to Theirs; the supposed sheen was suddenly gone.

“Thanks, Ryn, I know I needed that, but you didn’t have to trigger me past what I was comfortable with.”

“Comfortable? You want to talk about comfortable!?” They took a second to consider Their words. “Listen, Lia, it’s been—I don’t know, however many you want to count it at now—years since we got to actually talk to each other, and I mean ACTUALLY actually talk. If you at any point feel like you truly shouldn’t be here, like the net sum is in the negatives, then you have not my permission, but rather my plea for you to leave. Please, Lia.”

“And if I were to come back?”

“That’d all depend on your desires. You wouldn’t be the first person I’d have to remove myself not just from your life, but from your memories; however, you WOULD be the person it’d hurt the most to have to do it to.” There was a stale pause in the air; for a moment, They feared Their directness might’ve soured what little … whatever you want to call it … that the two had finally built back up. And then she laughed.

“You’re not going all Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind on me, are you? Cause we both know how that movie ends.”

“Yeah, she tells him he’ll find something to not like about her. And the same goes for her as it does for you: I won’t; or rather it won’t matter. I’ve been inside your mind enough times to know how fucked up you can be. It. Doesn’t. Matter. I don’t know if I could’ve ever survived the wretched and filth that transpired before and after we knew each other, but I’m here now, and if you’ll let me, then I’ll never be going anywhere else again. It’ll be an honor to suffer alongside you; to give an oar and tell you to keep paddling.”

And there it was: that stupid sympathetic look on Their face; simultaneously giving the appearance of a helpless puppydog, yet reassuring her with that of a convincing leader. She’d berated Their optimism countless times before, and yet They seemed to only grow more confident each time she allowed the two to interact.

Was this really happening? She couldn’t believe it, but after everything that’d happened, the weeks and months leading up to them running into each other, and now: tonight? Maybe she should’ve drank more, or at the very least had a smoke before knocking on Their door.

“I don’t know if I want to punch you or hold you, you optimistically blind bastard. You should be glad you’ve got me on lockdown.”

“It’s not blind faith to have trust in others. It’s only blind when you refuse to see the burn marks for what they are.”

“And what are the burn marks?”

“Sometimes they’re warning signs for coming destruction. Say, like a forest fire …and sometimes they’re just the slight singes you’d see when having too many cooks in the kitchen, but sometimes… sometimes, they’re all we had to cauterize the wounds we were left with as we tried to keep moving forward.”

“I can’t tell if that’s incredibly deep or incredibly dumb; but I still don’t understand what you want from me.”

“I want the truth.” They paused to look directly into her pitch black eyes; her breathing may have stabilized, but she was still taking deep breaths, every so often showing off the glean of her pearly whites. The sharp canines poking out just slightly.

“Truth?” She said as if the wind had been knocked out of her.

“What do YOU want from me? What am I supposed to be doing!? You leave me with more questions than answers ...and I know I’m just as guilty, if not more than you! So tell me...” They took a pause and stepped closer to her; looking directly in her eyes, she could’ve sworn Their face looked grief stricken, despite the smile They tried Their best to wear. “NOW!” The command reverberated out of Their throat as if it both echoed out and spoke directly into her head.

‘Well, in for a penny, in for a pounding, right?’ Was the thought that briefly bounced in her head. And so she responded with as confidently a smile as she could.

“Grab me by the throat, drag me to your bedroom, and then pay for my hospital bill after everything you’re about to do to me.” She then quickly licked her lips and added on: “Master.” A sudden blush spread across Their face, which was then accompanied by an obscenely large smile caught between saccharin and salacious; or as she liked to call it: Cheshire.

In the blink of a black eye, They were behind her; a hand around her throat and the other pinning her right arm behind her back. A sweeping kick to the feet and she was on her knees. ‘Finally,’ she thought to herself. Her luscious locks draped over her face, concealing the matching smile she briefly wore on her face; which was replaced with an open mouth moan as They grabbed her hair forcefully, jerking her head to face forward.

“You know the safeword, and you know the physical signals in case your mouth is being put to better uses than talking. But if you don’t use them, well, it’s a good thing I’ve got ice packs and homemade coffee flavored ice cream in the freezer. I won’t be checking back in on you in what could be another 3ish hours; even if I take a pause, you sure as shit won’t be getting one. What do you say Lia?” Being thrown to the ground had given her a slight bit of control over her body, and so she looked up at Them. Looking directly into Their eyes, she could see that those cool blue pools had erupted into searing blue flames. Their eyes were entirely consumed by an electric blue. Together, the pair’s eyes were black and blue; now she just wanted to be red all over.

“I want, no I need, to be so sore you’ll have to feed it to me afterwards. Other than that, and I mean this in all the worst ways possible: Go wild while using me.” She looked so helpless like that, They probably could’ve came just from her vulnerability alone. But instead? They kicked her in the back, forcing her onto all fours.

“Don’t you dare fucking tell me what to do. You’d have to beg, no, you’d have to fucking grovel at my feet just for Me to even consider your pathetic ideas as a possibility.” They walked around her, got onto one knee for Their proposition, and violently tugged her hair back so as to look directly into her soul. “You get one last chance before I put a muzzle on you, mutt! If you have anything you want to attempt to say.” They paused to grab her face. Hard. “You better say it know.” They didn’t need to scream Their last sentence; Their very phrasing and commanding tone spoke more than any increase in volume ever could. And she knew it; she could’ve sworn she’d pissed herself just by how wet that last statement made her. Although she probably would’ve came if that were true; mortified by the humiliation, yet perpetually turned on till she reached her tipping point.

“P-p-please,” She began to cry, which was followed by a swift smack to the face. “Please Master, may I—” Another sudden slap to the face. “May this worthless pathetic cunt wear its old collar? And if not, may it know what it can do to earn the right to wear it upon its hideous neck?” A third smack, harder than the rest, made contact with her gorgeous face, knocking her onto the floor.

“Look me in the eyes, you pathetic whore.” To which she did, albeit through tears. “Don’t you dare fucking insult me again.” They again grabbed her neck. “Hideous? You are the FARTHEST from that. You may be pathetic, disgusting, and absolutely atrocious, but I would never. NEVER! Sully the usage of my time with a skank who I thought was unsightly in either body or mind. So don’t behave like an imbecile when we both know how much of a gorgeous genius you truly are. Or at least are for now. Come morning, I don’t know how much of that pretty little head will be usable anymore. I hope you weren’t planning on finishing school, because you’ll need those last few brain cells to remember how to breathe.” Standing up, They then began to unfasten Their half of her old collar, and threw it on the ground in front of her.

She scrambled forward to get it; her right hand reached out. But just as she was about to grab it, They stomped down Their literally-spit-shined reflective black boot onto her delectable set of digits. They laughed as They watched her bite her bottom lip so as to stop herself from screaming out in pain. They let out a sadistic laugh as They saw she’d accidentally bitten just enough to let out a small trickle of blood.

Kneeling down again, still with Their boot on her hand, They grabbed her face and brought it into a kiss. With a little bit of blood now on Their lip, They wiped it off with a finger, and spread it on the toe of Their shoe.

“Lick it off.” They saw the look of hesitation in her eye, and immediately turned Their foot so as to grind her hand into the floor. “Now.” To which she immediately prostrated herself as much as humanly possible—or at least as possible for Ophelia—and began to lap up the droplet on Their boot. “Good. I’m honestly surprised I had to tell you twice. Maybe cause it was your own blood? Regardless, stay down there.” They petted her hair to show she’d down a good job. “Now worship that boot like it were your new religion.” To which her cheeks began to burn more than they’d ever done in recent memory. “Do a good job, and you’ll get the half underneath, do a poor job, and I’ll make you do it again AND the other before I consider letting you ever see these cheap pieces of trash again, let alone ever let them hang around your neck, cunt.”

She was drenched.

And she knew she’d do as perfect a job as possible.

Although someone of less skill would’ve taken possibly an hour to accomplish what They wanted, she completed it—unsurprisingly—under ten minutes. Which was a good thing, as They were growing impatient from not having her in the bedroom.

“Good! Now hump it with that leaking cunt of yours, and get it nice and shiny. Then you can have the half you earned.” She didn’t need to be told twice, and she didn’t need to take any clothes off, as she’d soaked through ALL of her layers. After only a few seconds, it looked like They’d spilt a bucket of water on Their own feet. “Good girl! I’m unsurprised you accomplished those tasks, and especially as fast as you did. You always were top of the class, weren’t you?” They said as They removed Their foot. She clutched it in her hands, and began to unclasp the one around her own wrist; only to have Them kick her in the tits, leaving a wet mark across her entire upper chest.

“Did I fucking say you could take the other one off yet?”

Even if she hadn’t just had the wind knocked out of her, and been unable to speak, she would’ve known to only respond with a nonverbal shaking of the head ‘no’; which put a smile on Their face.

“That’s what I fucking thought.” They then pried the unused half out of her hand and clasped it onto her naked wrist.

Tightly.

They also readjusted the other one. Both were now painfully tight yet not in a way that risked actual harm to her hands. “Now stay on the ground and follow me, mutt!” They said as They walked in front of her to the door to Their bedroom, opening it to reveal a gorgeous minimalist room with only a few pieces of clutter-in-motion They’d intended to use in the morning. Walking into the room, They stopped in front of the bed and turned to face her.

“Normally I wouldn’t allow animals on my bed, or even into my room for that matter, but I’ll allow a rare exception tonight. Now get that fat ass up onto the sheets, understood?” It wasn’t a question, and both of them knew it as she immediately leapt up onto Their bed. Although she still remained on all fours. With a hard slap to the ass, she let out an adorable yelp, and presented herself for inspection. “How much was this dress, cunt?”

“Before or after taxes, Master?” She ended her question with another yelp as They smacked the other ass cheek.

“Before, obviously, you dumb cunt. Wait, you’ve had this since before sales taxes were abolished? Nevermind that, also, I’ve already gotten tired of you calling me Master; I don’t think you deserve to be able to call me that …yet. Maybe after I’ve beaten some sense into you, you’ll have earned it back. Until then, hmm, you can address me as … ”

“Daddy?” Ophelia whispered under her breath. Jumping up on the bed and pulling her hair back, Azuryn spoke.

“What did you just say?”

“D-Daddy… since it’s what I used to call you.” Pulling her hair back even further, They then spat in her face.

“Don’t insult me like that. You can save all the Daddy-shit for aftercare; but right now, that title is even more inappropriate.” Even when it came to the ‘throw-me-against-the-wall-and-rape-me’ scenes the pair enjoyed in the past, titles were always a boundary that Azuryn felt firmly about; and They hadn’t felt like They’d reclaimed that level of ownership over Ophelia.

Yet.

Focusing back at the task at hand, They then took Their other hand and smeared Their spit all over her face. They then lightly tapped the side of her face with said hand a few times before finishing with a loud smack that left a sting on her cheek. Shoving her face into the mattress, and rubbing it all around, They then pulled her back up.

“Oh for fuck’s sake you disgusting slut, look at the mess you’ve made!” If Ophelia had been just a little more turned on, her mind would’ve been hazy enough to believe she’d actually been the one to cause the slight stain. To which the idea of Them gaslight-playing her turned her on even more. “Oh, and for now, you can address me as OWNER. Owner & Ophelia; kinda has a nice ring to it. Just like how we should get those rings on your collars fastened, shouldn’t we?” They said as They pushed her head down again, this time stretching her arms out to the left and right sides of the headboard. Reaching behind the headboard, They dragged out a short chain on both side; short enough to the point that once the ‘collars’ were fastened to each end, Ophelia constantly felt her arms being pulled away from her, but with enough give so as to be adjustable to Azuryn’s whims.

“So, you were saying; how much was this cock & tail dress of yours, bitch?”

“A-a couple hundred; but it’s one of my favorites, so I have a couple in different colors.”

A hard smack came across hert ass.

“I didn’t ask for your life story, slut! That said, how many others and in what colors?”

“Primarily purples with a few pinks and reds like this one. I’ve got a really dark green one too, to the point that it almost looks black, but the sides are slit up the hip on that one.” Getting in front of her, and grabbing her chin, They responded.

“They all sound delectable. Especially that green one. It’s a good thing you’ve got so many of them, because now I’ll feel even less guilt than I was going to for doing this…” While still holding her chin, They reached over and opened the drawer on Their nightstand; out of the corner of her eye, she saw Them pull out a butterfly knife.

Twirling the blade open whilst staring into her eyes, Ophelia immediately noticed the opalescence of the blade. If They didn’t already have her in Their grasp, then that would’ve been a beautiful hypnotic tool. The thought alone helped push her even further down into subspace. “Then again, you can’t give less than zero fucks, so I really wouldn’t care regardless of if each one cost you pennies or thousands of dollars.” They finished Their spiel by placing the flat side of the blade against the top of her cheek, teasing her with the cool feeling of the metal on her bare skin. Drawing the blade down her face, They let go of her chin and lightly pressed the blade up against its underside; then did the exact same—although a lot slower—along her neck, until They got to her collarbone.

Having finally arrived upon her appetizing apparel, They pulled the blade back and suddenly grabbed the collar of her dress; pulling her as much onto her knees as the restraints would allow. Running the incredibly sharp blade down the dress, it glided like a butter knife through margarine on a hot summer’s day; with no margin for error. Trepidation would’ve normally been the foremost feeling had she been experiencing this with anyone else, yet the slight grazing of the blade running down her body only sparked further feelings of trust, and another wave of submission she could only describe as sublime. She involuntarily let out a light moan as the blade finished cutting through the dress, which now looked more like a sheet draped over her back. Underneath she wore what appeared to be a silk set that matched her dress.

Placing the blade in Their mouth—bite handle facing inward so as to assure she wouldn’t be hurt unless They absolutely intended her to be—They leaned forward and put Their hands under her dress and around her back. Immediately feeling the clasp of her bra come undone, she then felt Their hands slide down—Their nails briefly clawing at her sides—until Their fingers were digging into the waistband of her hip hugging panties. Pulling as far down as They could with her in her current position, it came down to around her knees.

They got up, put the blade on top of Their nightstand, and sat behind her. Grabbing her legs out from underneath her, she found herself lying Face Down on Their sheets; only now did she recognize the matching silken texture of Their sheets and her underwear. Albeit incredibly small in the grand scheme of things, she briefly felt it as further proof that the pair both had highly compatible tastes when it came to the finer, exquisite, things in life. Meanwhile, as she was having this “realization,” Azuryn finished pulling her panties off in one more swift motion. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the panties land on top of the blade & nightstand.

She then felt Them move up and sit on her tailbone, before pulling her hair back with one hand & grabbing her neck with the other; it briefly became harder to breathe before they loosened Their grasp and just held her neck. Ophelia felt the hot breath on the back of her neck as Azuryn leaned forward.

“Ya know, after all that back & forth and self doubt deterring me from letting you address me properly, I think Master does sound a lot more appropriate. Wouldn’t you agree, My nasty little slut?”

“A-absolutely.” Ophelia responded in as light a voice as ever. Azuryn felt the slight spasm in her neck as she swallowed and continued. “My Master.”

Although impossible to see from her position, she knew They were looking down at her with that huge, jagged teeth, Cheshire Cat Smile.

“Good.” They took a second to pull her hair back, lean a little closer, and lick the back of her left ear; sending chills throughout her body, warming her even further than she thought possible.

“Because I’m just getting started!”