The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch: Part 3

mc ff mf fd bd

Betsy visits Heather and during a night on the town, calls the wrong woman a bitch. Unfortunately, words have meanings and consequences. Can Heather smooth ruffled feathers or is Betsy in big trouble?

Two weeks later, Meadows was so pleased with progress that she was planning another party for those financially supporting her work. Betsy was to be shown off and she was raffling one free conversion to the winner. She would convert whoever the winner identified into whatever they desired……pet, sub, lover…..the possibilities were endless.

Betsy’s conversion was just about complete. Her hair was in and covered her body. It was long and thick resembling fur. She no longer tried to talk. Betsy barked, yelped, whined and made other animal sounds as she attempted to communicate with her handlers. Each day, she received a stud into her kennel area where she was bred. She proved insatiable. Almost daily, Betsy was taken to Heather’s room where roles were switched. Betsy’s constant dosing of the hormonal cocktail had fully developed her body, added muscle mass and made her more assertive and aggressive towards her friend.

Heather, now much weaker than Betsy, would be bound spread eagle on the floor before Betsy entered. Betsy would enter, sniff the air, growl a little and quickly move to Heather where she would begin to devour her former friend’s pussy. Tears would roll down Heather’s cheek as she was assaulted, but deep down, her body was responding to her own drug cocktail and horror became excitement and finally orgasm.

After making Heather cum, Betsy lowered her head to Heathers breast and sniffed again. She then began to lick her friend’s nipples. Heather moaned, “no,” but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Suddenly, Heather’s eyes went wide and she looked stunned. Heather felt something new, a strange sensation and tingling in her breasts followed by a burst of pleasure as Betsy licked harder and harder.

One of the attendants said, “is that milk coming from her breast?” She then added, “call the nurse.”

Missy saw Dr. Meadows that night and let her know that Heather had started lactating.

“Perfect,” the doctor said. The drugs and stimulation worked.

“Heather is much more docile these days compared to Betsy,” Missy added. “Betsy since her change is very aggressive and strong.”

“Again, that is to be expected,” Meadows said. “She has been on strong hormones with accelerants for over a month. Remember, she is now ruled by animal instincts.”

“I plan on having both patients on display at the upcoming dinner.” Meadows looked to the young nurse reading her facial expressions. “Is something bothering you,” she asked Missy.

Missy hesitated and then said, “is all of what we do ethical? Is it right?”

“Have you been feeling ok Missy, you seem a little off. I’d like you to see me in my office tomorrow to check you out.”

Missy nodded and simply said, “I have been feeling a little different,” but did not elaborate. She did not want to tell Meadows about her erotic dreams, increased fantasies, and her sensitive nipples, breasts and sex, which she wrote off to hormones associated with her monthly cycle.

“We will get to the bottom of it tomorrow.” Meadows then escorted Missy to the door, locking it behind her so that she would not be disturbed.

Meadows made some notes in the charts…..Betsy: clearly becoming the dominant pet and aggressive to the others. She has high libido and increased sexual appetite. Fully developed pet features. Enlarged clitoris. She is ready to be marketed. Responds to simple commands and is house broken. Heather: becoming more docile as a pet. Showing signs of increased libido. Slowly descending into animal persona, but still much resistance. Increased breast sensitivity, size and now lactating. IQ and speech decreasing. Missy: feeling different and odd. Changes have clearly started.

The next morning Missy came to see Dr. Meadows as directed. After a short discussion, Dr. Meadows drew some blood and then asked Missy to disrobe and put on an exam gown. Once Missy was ready, Meadows grabbed her shoulder and whispered “Missy Sleeps” and Missy fell back on the exam table.

Meadows gave her a quick exam noting with a smile that Missy was a virgin.

“Missy,” she asked, “still a virgin, don’t you like men?”

“I am saving myself for the right one,” Missy responded.

“Well, from now on, men and women will attract you, especially Heather. You will find yourself attracted to her.” Meadows let the words sink in wondering if she could change the sexual identity of her nurse.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Meadows,” Missy answered.

Thirty minutes later after receiving more libido enhancing and hormonal cocktails, Missy dressed before being awoken by Meadows. Waking, the nurse remembered nothing and acted as if everything was normal. Meadow’s smiled and handing her some ear buds and a visor said “now remember what we agreed too Missy, listen to these one hour before going to bed each night and return in two weeks and let’s see if any progress has been made.

Once Missy left, Meadow’s picked up the phone and called the mayor. After speaking a trigger phrase, Meadows told him that she had someone his son might like to meet. “After all, we need to keep our community tight knit and friendly don’t we.”

“Why yes Doctor we do.” The mayor smiled as he said the words.

“Now when you hang up, you know what you need to do, don’t you?”

“I sure do,” said the mayor.

Hanging up the phone, the town’s mayor opened his belt, pulled down his zipper and grabbed his cock. He stroked himself moaning “I love Dr. Meadows,” until his cock jerked and he erupted shooting cum into his hands. He promptly licked his hands clean, zipped up his pants and went back to work.

Meadows smiled knowing what the most powerful man in the town was doing for her.

By the time Missy got down to where Betsy was being kept, the attendants had moved Betsy into a room with Heather and were watching the dynamics between the two. Heather was again on the floor attached spread eagle to the carpet. Betsy was circling her like a vulture only stopping to lick various parts of Heather’s body.

“No please, stop,” Heather pleaded.

She did not know that Betsy could not understand her pleas. In fact, her sounds were interpreted as a sign of weakness emboldening Betsy.

At the right moment, Betsy struck at her old friend quickly latching her mouth and lips on Heather’s pussy. Bound, Heather could offer no resistance and once Betsy’s tongue started lapping at Heather’s clit, any fight left was over. Even as Heather fought, she could feel her body surrendering.

The middle age attendant looked to Missy and said, “she’ll orgasm in under 5 minutes, just watch.”

The other attendant noticed Heather’s breasts leaking from the sexual stimulation and pointed it out, “milks flowing,” she said.

The attendants walked up and grabbing Betsy in mid lick, reversed her body over Heather. As they did, the older one whispered into Heather’s ear, “Heather lick.”

As Missy watched, a calm came over Heather and her tongue flicked out finding Betsy’s enlarged clit, now huge given her excitement. Heather hesitated for a moment and then sucked it between her lips.

Betsy howled and then howled again as Heather’s licks surrounded her swollen clit. Each woman drove the other wild with sexual delight and a building tension. The tension exploded in orgasm with at first Heather and then Betsy cumming on their partner’s face. Betsy was pulled away, leashed and removed from the room. Heather was kept on the floor where Missy attached a breast pump to the leaking breasts. When the pump turned on, it was clear from Heather’s moan that it was pleasurable. Those watching closely saw the young woman orgasm about 5 minutes into the milking session.

“She’ll have a breast fetish soon,” one of the attendants whispered. Missy looking at Heather had a memory flash and the word antidote popped into her brain. It came and went in a second, but upset the young nurse. What did it mean?

That night, Missy prepared for bed and as instructed by Dr. Meadows, put in the ear buds and placed the visor over her eyes. She started the program and relaxed back into the bed. Immediately, her mind was assaulted by spirals, flashing lights and images. Subliminal messages assaulted her brain where being docile, obedient and submissive was emphasized.

Missy awoke immediately after an orgasm raced through her body. Her nightgown was pushed up over her thighs and her hand was buried in between her legs and was covered with her own wetness. It took a second for her to get her bearings and when she realized what had happened, she started crying whispering “what is happening to me?” She cleaned up and went back to sleep, but only to dream again.

Throughout the week, Missy’s attraction to Heather seemed to grow stronger and stronger. She made excuses to be around Dr. Meadow’s patient. Each day, she made sure she supervised Heather’s milking and felt excitement as she realized the pleasure Heather was feeling. At one point, Heather was being bound for her next therapy session and Missy walked over whispering in her ear that “it would be alright.” As she pulled away, on a sudden impulse, she brushed her lips against Heather’s and the two women immediately started kissing. Missy deepened the kiss as Heather was helpless and stopped only when her own flood of wetness reminded her of what she was doing. Unknown to both women, Dr. Meadows saw the entire event via hidden cameras in the room.

“Our young nurse is developing very well,” Meadows commented to the senior attendant.

Missy was putting away drugs two days later when she came across a vile of medicine hidden away in the back of the cabinet. The label simply said “conversion antidote” with dosing instructions. Missy recalled Heather begging for an antidote and suddenly realized this is what she was talking about. She was stunned, but suddenly calm.

She looked at Heather and felt more and more attraction to her per the programming. She was subjected too. Given that attraction, Missy decided to give Heather exactly what she wanted. Walking over, the young nurse injected the dose listed on the label into Heather’s arm. She then turned off the light and walked out of the room. Unbeknownst to Dr Medows, Missy’s programming to become attracted to Heather had unintended consequences. Missy was now remembering and granting the patient’s desires.

Betsy meantime was growing stronger, more muscular, and her fur-like hair had fully come in. “If we gave her a tail,” she could easily pass for a pet animal,” one of the attendants said.

“Well after the doctor’s next party, she will probably be off with a new owner. Some people like exotic pets and she will be about as exotic as they get.”

As they watched, Betsy went to the door of her cage and started whining.

“I think she wants her daily taste of Heather,” the attendant laughed. “Is Heather secured in her room?”

“Yes, she is ready,” Came a quick reply.

Betsy was led to Heather’s room where the Brit again found her friend spread eagle and naked on the floor. Betsy sniffed the air picking up Heather’s scent. She circled Heather multiple times before latching onto a nipple and sucking until milk started to flow. Heather unable to move, could not stop how her body responded and as before, seemed to slowly get aroused from Betsy’s suckling.

When Betsy moved her lips to the second breast, Heather moaned out loud.

Finishing with the breasts, Betsy crawled between Heather’s legs and began to slowly lick her friend’s pussy. Heather could feel herself get wetter and could not stop her small hip thrusts towards Betsy’s mouth.

For a change of pace, the attendants brought in one of the stud males who immediately sniffed the air and identified the scent of arousal coming from both patients. Betsy was the “bitch” most accessible given her position between Heather’s legs. Within minutes, the stud was behind Betsy, mounted her by the hips and was thrusting his cock in and out of her swollen and aroused pussy.

Betsy howled into Heather’s pussy and her tongue went into overdrive. Heather could not resist the signals coming from her body and soon screamed in orgasm. As she did, Betsy exploded tightening down on the invading cock which also exploded as jet after jet of potent sperm flooded the Brit’s body.

“Holy crap,” the middle aged attendant whispered, “that was some show.”

As the staff moved both the stud and Betsy back to their rooms, no one saw Missy come into Heather’s room and quickly inject her with the second dose of the antidote.

That night, Heather dreamed again, but this time it was about Doctor Meadows and what had been done to both her and Betsy. Her sleep was disturbed and although she still wore a visor and ear buds, she woke in the morning with a clearer mind than ever.

Unfortunately, as Heather’s mind sharpened and remembered, Missy’s spiraled downward. Images of Heather and the mayor’s son were projected into her head on a nightly basis and she was becoming more and more submissive. However, Heather, now aware of what happened, used trigger words she heard from Dr. Meadows and soon had the young nurse continuing the antidote for not only Heather, but herself.

Heather still had to ‘play the game’ and that meant putting up with Betsy’s daily assault on her breasts and pussy. Heather enjoyed the attention on her nipples as she awoke each morning with painful and swollen breasts.

Two days before the party, Heather’s mind was clear, but she still acted like a scared submissive around the staff. Missy for her part had a clear head too and now grasped fully what Dr. Meadow’s was attempting.

When the evening of the party arrived, Heather was in tight black latex with exposed breasts, pussy and ass. Missy was in a very revealing gown that left little to the imagination. She was fawning over the mayor’s son as part of the subterfuge. Betsy was Betsy. She remained a human pet on a leash held by Heather.

Dr Meadows greeted each guest and directed the staff to hand out drinks for a toast. What she did not know is that 10 minutes earlier while no one was looking, Heather had drugged the punch bowl. Each guest was in for a surprise.

After the toast was dinner and all they had to do was wait. The first to feel the effects was Meadows herself as she enthusiastically consumed two glasses. She told Missy that she was lightheaded and Missy took her from the table to a nearby sofa where she was told to rest. Meadows nodded, shut her eyes and fell asleep. One by one, guests and attendants fell victim to the drug. A few men managed to stand and say something, but they were soon slumped into their chairs. In the end, Heather, Missy and Betsy remained awake and Betsy was of no use at this point of the night.

Getting a gurney, Heather and Missy loaded Meadows and the attendants one by one moving them into treatment rooms. Meadows was secured tightly in what looked like an overstuffed gynecologist chair. Before being secured, her clothing had been cut from her body, so she now was naked and she exposed.

The attendants were also secured. However, they had earbuds and a visor on and were now subjected to the same programming they gave others. Missy commented that “this is karma.”

Heather laughed.

Betsy was taken back to her cage where Missy found more of the antidote and started it in an IV line. “I am afraid that some of the physical changes will take awhile to wear off as her hormones will need to get back in balance.” She also put a new program into the visor and ear buds that she hoped would help Betsy.

Heather nodded and stroked Betsy on her head through the cage bars.

Back in the main room, Heather and Missy restrained the remaining 10 guests in their chairs. Each was fitted with a visor and ear bud set and each had a ball gag in their mouth making it impossible to speak. Heather had picked out specific programming for each guest telling Missy, “they each deserve their own private hell.”

The Mayor of the town, his wife and son were moved to a separate room for some special programming. Missy took a personal interest in what would happen to the son who just an hour ago believed that the young nurse would be his to control.

Slowly the guests regained consciousness.

“I am sorry to interrupt the party,” Heather said, “but you all have supported Dr. Meadows and her adventures for years. Now, I have decided that it is time you start your own individual adventures.”

With that, Missy started the computer program feeding each visor specific images, while the ear buds provided music for each guest with the appropriate subliminal messages. The agitated guests quickly quieted down as programming took hold.

In the side room, Missy smiled as the mayor and his family settled in for some intense programming. At the moment, a small bead of drool was forming at the corner of the son’s mouth.

“He is taking to the programming well,” Missy commented.

They then walked down the hall to check on Dr. Meadows.

When they walked into the room, Meadows was as they left her except she was now wide awake testing the security of the bindings securing her to the exam chair.

“Oh, I am sure they won’t break,” Heather said. “After all, you purchased only the best.”

“We can make a deal,” Meadows said adding, “I was only trying to scare you.”

“Well, I am sorry that I don’t believe you, but I don’t,” Heather laughed. “Besides it is always interesting to see how inventors like being subjected to their own invention.

As she spoke, Missy brought some syringes over to where Meadows was reclining. She then brought over ear buds and a visor.

“I am sure you recognize these and I am also sure you don’t need an explanation about that each will do.”

With that, Missy opened the IV port and attached one and then the other syringes slowly injecting them into the line running into the doctor’s arm. “I am sure you will love the trip,” Missy said. As she watched, a look of horror washed over Meadow’s face as the drugs took hold. She tried to say “no,” but the words were incoherent. Missy then put on the Doctor’s visor and ear buds and started the program.

The pair of women left to attend to the assistants/lab attendants secured in another room.

When everyone settled down, Heather looked to Missy and taking her arm, led her to the master bedroom. “We should enjoy ourselves while the guests have a change of attitude.”

Missy, still under the residual effects of Dr. Meadow’s drug and subliminal program remained highly submissive and very suggestible. When Heather asked her to strip, Missy did without a second thought. For the next three hours, both women enjoyed countless orgasms while the guests’ minds were toyed with.

“Missy, you have a talented tongue,” Heather pronounced as both women got dressed, “Now, let’s see how the programming went.”

They walked into the room where the majority of the guests remained sitting with visors and ear buds. One by one, Heather removed the bindings holding each of the guests while Missy removed the visor and ear buds. As they did, the guests began to come around, but still had a dazed and confused look on their faces.

“May I have your attention please,” Heather said as she looked at Missy with a smile as she continued. “I am sorry it is so hot in here. The medical staff has recommended that you remove your clothing to keep from overheating.” Immediately the guests began disrobing and did not stop until the entire room was naked and acting as if everything was normal.

“Now,” Heather laughed, “pair up with someone who is not your partner and have sex with them right here in the room in front of everyone. The medical staff says that it is good for the heart and Dr. Meadows recommends the activity.”

Missy smiled as guests paired up. By the time she turned to leave, all were embracing, touching and some deep kissing had started. “By the time we get back, they will be having sex like rabbits,” Heather laughed.

“Well the programming Dr. Meadows did was very good. We used the accelerated version and they believe anything we tell them. It becomes their new reality.” Missy let the words sink in. “We will have them all take visors and ear buds home in the morning, or we can just keep them here for a few days. It is the weekend and no one will miss them.”

Heather nodded as they walked in on the mayor, his wife and son. They repeated the process used with the main group and soon had the Mayor and his family standing naked in the room. Missy noticed the Mayor’s wife looked nervous and asked her what was wrong.

“It just ain’t right,” she said pointing to her husband and son. “What the two of them do together just ain’t right.”

As Missy watched, the Mayor motioned for his son to come over to him. The son, who was supposed to claim Missy under Dr. Meadow’s plan, fell to his knees and took his father’s cock into his mouth. Within seconds, he was performing oral sex. The wife, although allegedly repulsed by what she saw, was now touching herself and could not take her eyes off of the display.

“The family that plays together, stays together,” Heather said adding, “Missy, now that is sweet revenge turning the son into a sweet boy for his father.”

Dr Meadows was next. She was released from the constraints on the chair and the visor and ear buds were removed; however, her legs and ankles remained attached to the chair’s stirrups. The IV line remained in her arm as well secured with tape. Meadows was groggy, but managed to sit up unaware yet that she was naked. Unsure of herself, Meadows simply asked “what is going on here?”

It was then she realized that she was naked in the chair and screamed, “where are my clothes, get me my clothes.” Heather and Missy both laughed.

“What have you done,” Meadows yelled. “What have you done?”

A picture is worth a thousand words, so on the monitor in the room Missy brought up images of the guests and of the mayor and his family. “As you can see, all of your guests are enjoying the benefits of your programming,” Heather said.

Missy added, “and they mayor’s son, who you so generously offered me too, now seems to have a proclivity towards cock and at the moment, his father’s cock.”

“How could you,” Meadows screamed. “You have destroyed my work, my life’s work.”

“Yes, well, not exactly as you will soon see. You yourself will become your greatest achievement.” Heather watched as the once brilliant doctor tried to process the meaning of the statement.

It took a few seconds for implications of Heather’s words to sink in, but when they did, Meadows reacted strongly. “No, you cannot be serious. I will not let that happen.”

“It has already started,” Missy said.

“Don’t you see how hard it was for your mind to process what I was saying. You are already being shall we say….dumbed down.”

“You can’t,” Meadows again screamed.

“Well, you did it to Betsy, so I think we can.” Heather laughed as she walked closer.

Missy approached with two syringes and held the IV port. “You know what these are and what they do, I am sure.” Missy added, “they are a little stronger than what you gave poor Betsy, so they will act faster according to your notes.”

As Meadows begged, Missy emptied the contents of both syringes into the line and watched as they disappeared into the doctor’s body. Meadows fell back into the chair unable to move. As she did, Missy replaced the visor and ear buds and started a new program. “She will be barking in no time.” Both women laughed.

Finally, they checked on the attendants who with their new programming would see to the upkeep of the place as maids. “Their days of seeing patients is over,” Missy said. She added, “this practice is closed.”

By Sunday evening, Betsy was able to communicate with words. She was still upset and quite angry about the fur covering her body. She had not regained all of her IQ yet as it was coming back slowly. To help with the fur, Missy found a pair of clippers and shaved Betsy’s body. She was then taken into Greenville by Heather for a body waxing. When she returned, she was more of her old self. Missy reassured her that her hair would now return to normal given the antidote.

Betsy examined her nude body in a mirror before getting dressed. She needed her hair and nails done, but that could wait. With the body waxing, Betsy could now see her naked body. “The larger muscles will fade now that your hormones are in balance. It may take a few months.

“And this?” Betsy was pointing to a rather large clit protruding from under its hood. It looked swollen.

“Unfortunately,” Missy said, that change is non reversible. “Let’s just say you will have a very large clit.”

Heather laughed, “don’t let her fool you. She will love it.”

“Now where is that bitch,” Betsy yelled referring to Dr. Meadows as she got dressed.

Heather laughed, “I think that is what got us in this mess, isn’t it? You might be happy to know, Meadows will soon be a pet and a bitch.”

The guests were sent home on Sunday night. All were now programmed to follow Missy’s commands and continue to pay for upkeep of the property. Furthermore, on a weekly basis, partners swapped spouses with pairings announced every Sunday at church. Heather thought doing it in church was a special touch.

The Mayor and his son remained incestual lovers and the Mayor’s wife found what was happening erotic. She could not keep her hands off of herself as she watched them interact together in all types of acts and positions. Being a voyeur appealed to her new nature.

Two weeks later, Heather and Betsy were about to say goodbye to Missy. She was now independently wealthy living off of the Meadow’s fortune so graciously signed over to her by the doctor. Missy would visit Heather in Charleston often and had proven herself an excellent lover to both Betsy and Heather. As they said their goodbyes, the two former attendants, now maids, packed the car.

“I must admit, making them wear a latex maid’s uniform was a nice touch,” Heather remarked to Betsy.

“Just a little something to remind them of their new station in life.” Betsy laughed.

Meadows was now in full pet mode and crawled around after Missy throughout the estate and across the grounds. Missy enjoyed training the former doctor, but took great joy in punishing her when Meadows made mistakes. The doctor was everything Betsy became, but even more. As they watched, Missy threw a ball and Meadow’s scampered off to fetch it.

Back in the car, Heather looked at Betsy and whispered, “now what am I going to do with you after all the trouble you caused.”

Betsy went to say something, but Heather silenced her with a smile and the words, “Betsy sleep.”

As the pulled away from the estate, no one noticed Betsy’s hand moving under her skirt where she began touching herself.

As Heather watched Betsy lean lack into the seat she asked herself. “I wonder how many times she can edge before Charleston?”

Hours later when Heather pulled her car up to the condo, she said, “Betsy wake.”

Immediately, her friend and pet, snapped awake and realizing that her hand was buried within her pussy, got a confused look on her face before realization washed over her.

“We are here already, where did the time go and why do I feel so horny,” Betsy said with a laugh. “Up to your old tricks again.?”

Heather smiled and simply said, “it helped you pass the time.” She then opened her purse and held out a dog biscuit which Betsy took and chewed on as they unloaded the car.

“Good girl,” Heather said and slowly caressed Betsy’s hair.

A soft moan escaped Betsy’s mouth.

Heather smiled, already planning how she would enjoy her pet during Betsy’s remaining time in Charleston.