The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch: Part 2

mc ff mf fd bd

Betsy visits Heather and during a night on the town, calls the wrong woman a bitch. Unfortunately, words have meanings and consequences. Can Heather smooth ruffled feathers or is Betsy in big trouble?

Meadows looked to Heather and motioned to a large post with rings attached to it. “Please attach your Pet to the post and keep her kneeling. She will be available for anyone to crop for the next fifteen minutes.” Heather nodded and soon had Betsy secured and kneeling ready for punishing play. As she walked away, she heard Betsy whine. Instead of turning to see her pet, Heather pressed the remote for the shock collar and was rewarded with a large howl of pain coming from behind her.

As Betsy collapsed on the floor, Heather smiled and took a drink offered by a waiter.

Approaching Meadows, Heather knelt next to the powerful Domme. Meadows stroked Heather’s hair and despite her revulsion about what was happening, Heather felt her body responding to the doctor’s touch. As Heather watched, Meadows waved to Missy who just entered the room.

“Circulate with the donors and friends,” she said. Missy nodded and Heather noticed a glazed look in her eyes.

Her concentration was broken when she heard a loud voice near the post where she had left Betsy. “Look, this Birch likes a good cropping.” As he said it, all eyes turned to Betsy who’s groin area was now exposed fully. Even from where she knelt, Heather could see Betsy was aroused physically. Each blow to her body was answered by a corresponding moan, not of pain, but pleasure. One of the women attending walked up and opened the zipper on Betsy’s latex catsuit freeing her breasts. Another woman immediately attached nipple clamps with light weights that had Heather’s pet moaning.

Finally, Dr. Meadows walked over and retrieved Betsy, making her crawl over to where Heather was kneeling. “Greet your Mistress properly,” Meadows said and Betsy immediately kissed Heather deepening the kiss by the second.

“Heather, lay back,” Meadows commanded and Heather immediately reclined.

“Missy, will you please expose Heather’s cunt for all to see.”

Missy, who was standing near the side, nodded and walking up to where Heather was on the floor, accomplished her task.

“Now Betsy, be a good bitch and make your Mistress cum.” Meadows watched as Betsy sniffed the air like an animal and then slowly moved between Heather’s spread thighs. Heather, for her part remained still fully under Meadow’s control.

Betsy’s mind was screaming as she slowly moved between her friend’s thighs. She could smell arousal and right now, Heather was aroused. Betsy slowly leaned forward and letting her tongue touch Heather’s clit, began seducing her Mistress with her oral skills, but the more she licked the more her primal nature took over. She was overwhelmed by her needs as she began to suck harder and harder on Heathers clit.

Meadows smiled as Heather’s passionate cries filled the room. All were now watching Betsy aggressively pleasuring the woman who was supposed to be her Mistress. Betsy lapped faster and faster as Heather started to lose control. She could feel her body quivering and reaching the edge. She did not want this, but could not stop it. Betsy seemed possessed and Heather was unsure of what had happened to her. Then with a loud scream, Heather exploded in orgasm flooding her friends lips and mouth. Betsy locked her lips on Heather as Heather’s hips moved up and down. She did not break her torment until Heather collapsed back onto the floor.

“Bravo Betsy, you are such a good bitch,” Meadows said as Missy walked over and reattached a leash moving Betsy back to a pole. Heather lay stunned on the floor. Her pussy was still exposed and glistening and her mind seemed cloudy. Missy came over, attached a collar around Heather’s neck and made her crawl over to where Meadows stood.

Meadows bent down and stroked Heather’s head sending a sharp pulse of pleasure into her body. “In case you haven’t figured it out my dear, the more Betsy makes you cum, the more you will become like her. You cannot fight it and the change is inevitable.” She laughed out loud and pulled Heather back to her feet.

“You too will soon be a bitch.” Meadows whispered.

Heather looked confused prompting Meadows to say, “oh and you thought if you didn’t fight you would be a Domme to her?” Laughing, Meadows added, “why have one pet running around when I can have two.” Heather’s mind was still confused, so she did not understand the implications of the doctor’s statement.

Meadows now took Heather to the pole where her collar was attached next to Betsy’s. As Heather looked on, Betsy barked and looked up as a middle aged woman came over and pulling up her skirt, gave Betsy access to her pussy. Betsy’s tongue went to work and did not stop until the guest was satisfied. Another woman came up and did the same with the same results. She commented that “the bitch has a talented tongue.”

A much younger and attractive woman walked up and instead of going to Betsy, stood in front of Heather. Opening her skirt, the woman pointed to her pussy telling Heather to “do a good job.” Heather’s mind tried to revolt, but her programming was too strong. She was screaming inside her head as Heather used to lips to suck on the woman’s clit. Soon her tongue joined the action and Heather did not stop until the woman reached orgasm. As she did, Betsy barked, obviously happy by what she saw. Heather had tears running down her eyes.

The party continued with one humiliation after another. Betsy did not seem to mind as she was driven by animal instinct. When the stud male was introduced to the mix, Betsy did not object to being put in the middle of the room and fucked from behind.

“As you can see,” Dr. Meadows said, “she is nothing but a bitch in heat.” She added, “and she will breed well.”

When Heather was taken to the middle of the room, she resisted. “She has much more of her personality than the first one, but she will change over time.” Meadows watched as Heather was locked in the breeding bench where her ass and pussy were high in the air and exposed. She tried to say “no,” but a gag had been placed in her mouth.

In the corner, Missy looked on with trepidation. She was not fully under Meadow’s control and knew this was not right. As she watched, a second breeding male was led in and quickly looked at Heather.

Sniffing the air, the male crawled over to Heather and quickly moved between her legs. Heather tried to scream as she felt a tongue lick her pussy and ass, but only mumbled words came out from the gag. Then is was over. The male mounted Heather sliding his cock deep into her pussy with a single thrust. He rapidly moved back and forth in a frenzied motion until he howled. Heather knew what had happened as she felt his cock pulse deep against her womb. He was led away and then Heather was released. Made to crawl, Heather could feel the cum dripping from her body.

“Missy, take her back to her room and clean her up. Once done, secure her for the night and then come back to the party.” Dr. Meadows barked her orders before turning back to the guests.

Missy led Heather back to her room and put her in the shower. “Wash yourself while you still can,” Missy said. She added, “I am sorry this is happening to you.”

Heather slipped under the spray washing her body and then cleaning her pussy from the cum left behind. Missy left for a minute and returned with a shot. She saw Heather’s eyes go wide. “No, no, this is to help. It is a birth control shot. I don’t know if you are on anything at all, but given tonight’s activities, let’s be careful.”

Heather nodded and smiled.

“I did not sign up for this at school”, Missy said. “This was supposed to be a private hospital.”

Heather again nodded and managed to say, “it will be alright.”

“She is doing something to me too,” the young nurse said. “I know it.” She added, there are long stretches of my days that go missing.”

“Are there antidotes?” Heather said struggling with the words and thoughts.

“I think so,” Missy said.

“Find them,” Heather whispered adding, “before it is too late.”

Missy secured Heather to her bed and placed ear buds in her ears and a visor over her eyes whispering, “I am so sorry.”

The visor activated flooding Heather’s mind with images and thoughts while the ear buds delivered a steady stream of subliminal messages to her brain.

Leaving Heather sleeping, Missy checked on Betsy now naked in her cage. Betsy was in advanced programming at the moment and there was little Missy could do for her.

Returning to the party, Missy walked to Dr. Meadows and reported both patients were settled for the night. Meadows nodded, grabbed Missy’s shoulder and simply said, “sleep Missy.” The nurse’s eyes glazed over and her head drooped.

Meadows laughed, “it may seem crude, but it is effective.” She looked around laughing, “does anyone want to play with my newest nurse?” When there was some hesitation, Meadows added, “I promise that she will not remember anything in the morning.”

Immediately a middle age couple stepped forward claiming Missy before anyone else did. They led her by the arm to a room off the main reception area. Missy was not seen for the remainder of the evening.

On Sunday, sunlight streamed through the curtains on nurse Missy Sander’s naked body sprawled out on her bed. Her eyes slowly opened and it took a few mimutes for the recent grad to gain her bearings. Once she did, Missy was shocked to discover she had slept naked. Getting out of bed, she stumbled to the bathroom a little light headed. As she did, she passed a mirror and noticed what seemed like a dried cream on her skin. It was caked on, but for the life of her, Missy could not recall where it was from. As warm water hit her skin, she also noticed her body was sore, most notably her vagina and breasts. Again, she dismissed the sensations with little thought. Her programming held.

One hour later, Missy was checking on Heather.

“Antidote,” Heather mumbled as she was released from her bindings.

Missy immediately remembered, but seemed in no hurry even saying “I will ask Doctor Meadow’s.”

“No,” Heather said as she shook her. “Don’t you see, they are doing it to you too. You must get me the antidote.” Missy nodded, but Heather was not sure she understood.

“Now be a good girl and sit in this chair.” Missy pointed to what looked like a large dental chair that reclined. Heather pulled back a bit but Missy whispered, “Heather obeys,” and Heather immediately walked over to the chair and sat in it. Missy placed a visor over Heather’s eyes, and ear buds in her ear and started the program. As Heather relaxed, Missy started an IV line in her right arm and watched as the IV Bag began dripping its contents into Heather’s body. Picking up a syringe, Missy injected a serum into the IV port as she was programmed to do. She patted Heather on the head and whispered, “such a good pet,” into her ear.

In another wing of the building, Betsy was participating in another morning training session. Out from her cage, the Brit was crawling around, responding to commands, and eating her breakfast from a bowl on the floor. Put outside in the grass, Betsy now relieved herself with no embarrassment. She was then secured to a post and, like Heather, had a visor put over her head and earbuds in her ear. Within minutes, Betsy was laying in the grass lightly barking as the programming took effect.

One of the attendants looking at Betsy asked, “what will happen to her?”

An older woman leading the shift simply answered, “you don’t want to know. Let’s just say she will become or is becoming a human pet.”

Meadows now walked in and handed the attendant a syringe. “This contains a hormone cocktail to include testosterone, Danazoil, DHEA and a few anabolic steroids. She is to get one shot a day. They will develop her body and stimulate body hair growth. After all, I cannot have a pet without fur now, can I?”

The attendant walked over to where Betsy was laying on the ground and injected her in the left hip. Betsy whimpered a little, but did not move as she was to adsorbed in her ongoing programming.

Meadows walked in while Missy was checking on Heather who was donning a visor and ear buds.

“She is doing fine,” Missy said and all of her medications have been provided per your instruction.”

Meadows nodded and handed Missy a syringe saying, “please give this at noon.”

Missy nodded and picked up a chart to make a note asking “’may I chart what it is?”

Meadows nodded saying, “let’s just chart it as libido enhancer version 3.0.” She added, “we have just given some to her friend Betsy in the other wing and I want to compare reactions. Please insure Heather gets a dose at noon each day until I tell you to stop.”

Missy nodded but quietly wondered why Heather would get such a drug. She knew this was wrong, but for a reason known only to Dr. Meadows, did nothing to stop it.

At noon, the contents of the syringe were injected into a Heather’s system. Under the visor, Heather looked at swirling colors intertwined with images of Dr. Meadows and at times Betsy. Accompanying the images were subliminal messages piped directly into her inner ear and then too the brain.

Missy wiped a small dribble of drool from the left side of Heather’s face, a sure sign the programming was taking hold.

Later that day, Meadows, dressed in a leather dress and boots, walked down to the facility holding Betsy and collected her pet. When Meadows opened the cage, Betsy crawled out and wagging her hips, seemed genuinely pleased to see her tormentor.

As soon as her leash was attached to the collar she was wearing, Betsy crawled to Meadow’s side excited to go for a walk. Meadows took her outside and observed how her patient now moved on a leash. “Like a trained dog,” she said silently to herself as she watched Betsy walk next too and slightly behind her. When Meadows released Betsy from her leash, she had to smile as the Brit crawled quickly around the lush meadow, yapping as she did. When Meadow’s held out a treat, Betsy crawled over, sat on her legs and looking up at the doctor, barked.

One bark followed another and it was clear Betsy was getting excited in anticipation of getting a treat. Meadows hand fed her patient laughing as Betsy wolfed down the dog treat. Petting Betsy on the head, Meadows smiled and said “good girl.”

A week later, Missy had not provided the antidote and the changes in Betsy and now Heather were becoming more pronounced. Betsy’s hair began to grow quickly thanks to the hormone and drug cocktail she was receiving and an accelerant used by Meadows. She no longer stood upright and was comfortable crawling. The libido enhancer added to her daily regime kept her in a constant state of “heat.” Betsy looked forward to the frequent visits of stud pets kept by Meadows or some of her friends.

The attendants now mocked Betsy for her changes, but the old Betsy was now locked deep in her brain and never came out. Betsy did not comprehend the mocking and had problems with listening to words and understanding unless it was a command or praise.

“The drugs have had an effect” the lead attendant commented. “Her body hair is coming in nicely.”

As she made the comment, another attendant had Betsy up on a grooming bench where she combed her long hair now sprouting from her head. As Betsy remained on all fours, the attendants could clearly see other hair growth. Long black hair now sprouted from under her arms. Betsy’s pussy, freshly waxed prior to the trip was now covered completely with thick and bushy hair. Additionally, hair sprouted from Betsy’s back and chest. Finally, her arms and legs now had long dark hair growing.

“This one will soon be covered in soft fur,” the attendant combing Betsy’s hair remarked. She added, “I don’t think she understands anymore what is happening to her.”

The other woman laughed, “the only thing she seems worried about is when the next visit from a “stud” takes place.” At the word, “stud” Betsy let out a whine and wiggled her tail much to everyone’s amusement.

In Heather’s room, her changes were more subtle but clearly obvious to those watching closely. Heather now dressed almost exclusively in tight latex accenting her body. When she was not in latex, she was naked. Heather’s vocabulary was clearly reduced. Her answers to questions were in simple sentences and she seemed almost incapable of complex thought or reasoning. Programmed to be a submissive pet to Dr. Meadows, Heather cherished the role now proudly wearing a collar.

At the moment, Heather was restrained spread eagle on her bed. The zippers on her latex cat suit covering her breasts were open exposing her breasts and nipples to view and touch. Missy, standing next to her was slowly and softly stimulating each breast and nipple and now had the nipples firm and excited. As she circled each nipple, Heather shut her eyes, moaned and simply said, “good.” What Heather did not know is her specially prepared drug cocktail contained a daily dose of prolactin that was also being stimulated by Missy’s massage. If Dr. Meadow’s calculations were correct, Heather’s breasts would naturally grow as her ability to produce milk developed.

Meadow’s walked in watching Missy’s technique and asked, “has this one reached orgasm through nipple stimulation only?”

Missy shook her head “no”.

“Keep it up then, I want her to realize that can happen while she can still process what is happening.”

Missy nodded and continued stimulating Heather’s breasts. By her movements and sounds coming from her mouth, Missy knew Heather was aroused and getting more excited by the minute. As she stimulated her breasts, Missy herself felt an arousal between her legs. She was shocked that she was getting wet. Heather moaned and came. Not only did she come, but she came hard. Missy made a note on Heather’s chart and attaching nipple vibrators to the patient, Missy left the room in search of Dr. Meadows.

When Missy reported what had happened to Heather, Meadows smiled. “Perfect, please draw blood and get a prolactin measurement on my desk by this evening.”

Missy nodded and was about to turn and leave when a smile crossed Meadow’s face.

“Good Girl Missy,” came from her lips and Missy’s eyes glazed over as the young RN got a stunned look on her face.

“Now Missy, did Heather’s response to your finger massage excite you?” Meadow’s waited for a response.

“Yes Doctor, it did” Missy said slowly.

“Would you like to be that sensitive Missy; tell me the truth.” Meadows already knew the answer having programmed the young nurse.

“Yes Doctor.” Missy blushed as she answered.

“Hold out your arm Missy and I will grant your wish.” Meadows watched as the helpless nurse held our her arm.

Dr. Meadows immediately injected her with both the libido cocktail and prolactin before sending her back to complete her shift. Opening a drawer, Meadows pulled out a chart embossed with Missy’s name and made a new entry.

To Be Continued