The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bet

Chapter Three

William pushed the doorbell and waited. After several seconds, when no one answered the door, he pushed it again. He was about to push it a third time when he heard footsteps approaching from inside. He heard the dead bolt being released and then the door handle turned and the door slowly opened. Standing inside was Bob, a worried look on his face. He gestured for William to come in.

“Hey there, Bob old man, why the long face?” he asked smirking. “Don’t tell me you’re havin’ second thoughts about our little wager.”

Bob closed the door and turned to face William. “How much to just call this whole thing off?” He asked, reaching for his wallet.

William shook his head. “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, you just don’t get it.” He almost sighed. “We made a legitimate bet, and tonight I’m going to fuck your sweet wife’s fat pussy.” He looked straight into his eyes. “And after I’m done fuckin’ her silly, she and I are going to leave.”

Bob shook his head, still maintaining eye contact with William. “N-n-no!” he stammered. William’s eyes opened wide.

“Well, now, what have we here? Do I sense a demonstration of will power?” He chuckled. “What’s the matter, boy?”

Bob took a step toward William and stopped. “I love her, and I won’t lose her to some one like you.” He spoke with difficulty. William shook his own head slowly.

“You love her?” he asked. Bob nodded. “Do you still find her attractive?” After some hesitation, Bob shook his head. “Have you been able to get it up for the fat old bag?” he continued. Again Bob shook his head. “But you still love her?” A nod. William sighed a real sigh. “I was afraid that might happen.” He walked around William and stood by the door. “That’s why I stopped on the way over here.” He opened the door and Tom was standing there. “You see, Tom and I had a real heart to heart discussion about the relationship you two have, and he has finally come to realize what needs to be done.” William waved Tom inside and closed the door.

Bob stood motionless, staring at Tom, then back at William, than at Tom again. He felt confusion washing over him like a tidal wave. He wavered, uncertain as to what to do. Finally, he walked over to Tom, put his arms around him and the two men kissed. Not just a casual kiss, but a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining. William, smiling stepped away from the two and watched.

“I love you, Tom,” Bob gasped as their lips finally parted. He reached down and caressed the smaller man’s crotch.

“I love you too, Bob,” Tom answered, moaning as he felt his cock being massaged through his pants. He reached down and unbuckled his belt. Bob feverishly unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. Tom wasn’t wearing any underwear. “I did that for you, buddy,” Tom glowed. “To make it easier for you.”

Bob pulled Tom’s pants down around his ankles and buried his face in his pubic hair, nuzzling his cock. He reached up with his right hand and gently stroked it, kissing the head and running his tongue along the underside of the shaft. Tom moaned and put his hands of Bob’s shoulders. “Ooh, yeah,” Tom moaned. “Suck my cock, baby.” Bob took him into his mouth and his lips slid down the length of his cock, until Tom’s balls rested against his chin. He held him there for a moment, then began to slowly move his mouth up and down the now stiff rod.

“Why don’t you boys move on over to the couch where you can be more comfortable?” William suggested.

Bob let Tom’s cock slip from his mouth and looked at up. Tom nodded. Before he moved, he kicked off his shoes and shucked his pants, leaving them in the middle of the floor. At the couch, Bob took off his own pants. Tom sat down in front of Bob and proceeded to suck his cock. When Bob was stiff, he joined Tom on the couch, and the two men positioned themselves head to toe so they could suck each other off. William was enjoying the show, when he heard a voice on the stairs behind him.

“Oh my GOD!” Anne said in low tones as she stood transfixed on the stairs. She looked at her husband and his best friend on the couch, and then at the stranger standing at the bottom of the stairs. In a shocked voice she asked, “What the Hell is this?” And she sat down right there on the stairs. William moved up the stairs and sat down next to her.

“I take it this is a surprise to you?” he offered in a soft voice. Anne only nodded. “You didn’t know about Bobby’s thing for cock?” William continued in low tones. Anne turned to look at him.

“What thing for cock?” she asked gratingly. “Why is my husband doing this disgusting thing? And just who the Hell are you?”

William smiled at her, looking deeply into her brown eyes. “You’re absolutely right about this being disgusting, tow men sucking each other’s cocks. Makes me all crawly inside, too. But I’m your friend, sweetheart. I’m your friend and I’m the best thing that ever happened to you.” He reached over and took her hand. “Is there someplace we can go talk, while the boys are busy suckin’ each other off?” He looked into her eyes and felt her relax.

“We can go talk upstairs in the bedroom.” she replied.

William smiled warmly at her. “That sounds fine. I never turn down an invitation to a pretty lady’s bedroom.” He helped her stand up and they started up the stairs.

From behind them, Bob moaned loudly. “Oh God, I’m cumming Tom, I’m cumming!”

Chapter Four

Anne led William into the bedroom and closed the door so she couldn’t hear the noises from the living room. William sat on the bed and motioned for her to sit next to him. “So what is going on with Bob and Tom downstairs?” she asked him. “And what is this “thing” for cock you were talking about.”

William looked at her, making sure he had eye contact with Anne, and began to speak. “I think it started back in high school,” he said, trying to look pensive. “In the locker room after practice for football.” He paused for effect. “I never saw it myself, but the rumors were that Bob liked to suck dick.” William wrinkled up his nose. “Supposedly, he and the coach had a thing going, that’s why he never got kicked off the team. Anyway, that’s really all I know about it.” He looked innocently at Anne. “I’m just not sure how a cock sucker like Bob ended up with a hot looking woman like you.” He reached over and stroked Anne’s face gently. She blushed and reached up to take his hand.

“So Bob’s always been a... a...” she hesitated. “Cock sucker.” William finished for her.

“A cock sucker” Anne continued, “since high school?”

William nodded. “Yep. Least that’s what everything I heard points to. And you’ve got to admit he’s surely sucking cock downstairs right now.” He grinned. “And he sure seems to be enjoyin’ it.” Anne nodded her head reluctantly.

“Yes he does.” she admitted. “Enjoying it way too much. It’s fucking perverted!” She began to turn red. “I think I should go down there and throw that awful Tom out of my house right now!” She started as if to stand up, and William gently pulled her back down.

“Now just hold on there, girl!” he said to her. “You go down there now, you’re liable to end up sayin’ and doin’ stuff you’ll regret later on once you cool off. Besides, I don’t think Bob deserves you. A women like you needs a real man.” He took her face in both hands and looked at her again. “You are down right pretty lookin’ with your cheeks all flushed like that. Way too pretty to go chasin’ after a guy who’d rather be suckin’ his buddy’s dick.” He moved closer to her until his face was inches from hers. “Old Bobby ain’t been takin’ care of your needs, has he?” She shook her head. “Wouldn’t you like to have some cock for yourself? Have a big hard cock to suck and fuck while your faggy husband blows his buddy?” He kissed her gently, and felt her hands moving around to hold him. Their lips parted and she looked up at him.

“Do you know anyone who might have a spare cock I could borrow for a while?” she asked wickedly. He smiled at her.

“Just so happens, I got a nice sized piece that’s not bein’ used at the present time.” He kissed her again. “But why don’t you put on something a little more revealing?”

She stared at him, and a smile spread from ear to ear. “I have just the outfit for you.” She stood up and went over to the closet. “I’m going to change in here, no peeking, now.” She scampered into the closet and William stood up. He took his clothes off and lay back on the bed, waiting for Anne to reappear. He was getting impatient when she called out to him. “Here I come, ready or not!”

She came out of the closet slowly, swaying her ample hips from side to side. The red satin teddy she was wearing threatened to burst at the seams, and there was a run in the right leg of the matching red stockings. She had some trouble balancing on the six inch mules on her feet, but she made it to the side of the bed without falling over. She bent forward, and showed William her cleavage.

“Baby, you have got some gorgeous tits,” he told her as he reached up and squeezed them both. Anne giggled and blushed yet again. She stood up straight and slid the straps off of her arms, pulling the teddy down and freeing her breasts. William ogled them, marveling at the huge aureola and her erect nipples. He sat up and sucked on one, then the other. She pushed him back and fell onto the bed next to him. He still had one of her nipples in his mouth, biting it gently, when he felt her hand close around his cock. He let the nipple slip out.

“Stroke it, Annie, babe,” he encouraged her. “See how big you can get him.” Anne responded by stroking his cock harder. She leaned up and kissed him, her tongue sliding past his lips. William reached down to her crotch and undid the snaps he found there. He slid a finger into her pussy, finding it sopping wet. Anne moaned into his mouth as he added a second finger to the first, and began to work her nobby clit with his thumb. Her jerking his cock became erratic, and with no other warning she pulled her lips away from his.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhh fuck!” she literally screamed at the top of her voice as she came on his fingers. Her entire body quivered, her massive tits shaking like bowls of jello, and she collapsed on top of him. She continued to lay there, her body in the throes of an intense orgasm, for several minutes. Finally she raised up and looked him in the eyes. “Holy shit!” she muttered. “Holy fucking shit!” She sat up and tried to straddle William’s rock hard cock.

“Hey, Annie girl, you are one hot bitch.” he said to her as he grabbed he by the hips. “What do you say we go back downstairs and you let me fuck you in front of old Bobby and Tom. You can show him what he’s gonna be missin’ when you leave here with me.”

Anne paused. “Leave Bob?” she said uncertainly. William looked deeper into her eyes.

“You don’t want to stay with a man who would rather suck cock than fuck you.” it was a statement, not a question. “Bob hasn’t fucked you in a week, and now he’s down there doin’ it with his old buddy Tom.”

Anne looked at William. “Bob would rather suck cock than have sex with me?” she asked. William nodded. “He really would rather suck cock than fuck his own wife!” It was now an affirmation. She climbed off the bed and took William by the hand. “Come on, you big fucking stud. We’re going to show that queer son of a bitch how a real man takes care of business!” She pulled him up and together they headed for the door.

They went down the stairs, still holding hands. Anne stopped at the bottom of the stairs and her jaw dropped. On the sofa in front of her, Tom had Bob’s ankles up on his shoulders and his cock was pounding in and out of Bob’s hairy ass. Tom was grunting with each stroke, and Bob whimpered under him. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck my ass, Tom. I love your cock in my ass. I love being your bitch.” From where they stood, she could hear Tom’s balls slapping her husband’s ass with each powerful thrust. She looked up at William and nodded.

“You were right, honey,” she said to him. “Let’s get down to some serious fucking.” She led William to the recliner across from the occupied sofa and pushed him into it. With a final glance over her shoulder at her husband and his lover, she climbed on top of William and reached down for his still hard cock. “Watch this you faggot son of a bitch!” she called out to Bob as she slowly sank down on the largest cock she had ever had.

Bob looked over and watched as inch by inch, William’s cock disappeared inside of his wife’s pussy until he was seated in her to his balls. That’s when William looked over Anne’s shoulder and smiled at him. “I win, asshole,” was all he said as she began to ride him like a cowgirl.