The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bet

Chapter One

The large man in the business suit was leaning against the bar, engaging in a spirited conversation with the man seated next to him. “And I’m telling you, there’s no way anybody else could ever bang my old lady!” The obviously drunk man said forcefully to his companion. “She gets enough of the good stuff right here,” he punctuated his comment by grabbing the crotch of his trousers. “You know what I mean?” He raised his glass and sucked down the remaining beer, slamming the empty down on the bar. His companion looked up at him, shaking his head.

“I don’t care what you say,” he said thickly. “Any woman’ll put out if the situation is right.” He belched and looked at his own empty glass. “I know what I’m talkin’ about.” He raised a hand and gestured with two fingers at the bartender. “That bitch I was married to wasn’t just screwing around behind my back, she was making amateur porno, for Chrisakes.” He pushed a twenty toward the bartender as two fresh beers were placed in front of them. The bartender pushed it back.

“The gentleman over in the booth paid for these,” he said. “And asked if you’d join him.”

The two looked at each other quizzically. “Do you think he’s a fag trying to pick us up?” the standing man asked not so quietly. His partner thought for a moment before answering.

“Who the fuck cares!” he finally replied. “We can drink his beer and then tell him we’re not that type.” They both laughed and the seated man got up from the barstool. They walked over to the booth slowly and stood in front of their anonymous benefactor. “Thanks for the brews, buddy” the larger man said, raising his glass in salute. His friend followed suit. The stranger sitting in the booth looked the two of them over before he spoke. He was wearing jeans and a Hard Rock Niagara Falls shirt, and looked like he hadn’t shaved for a few days. In spite of the fact it was night, he was wearing sunglasses. They were on the verge of walking away when he finally spoke.

“You boys are welcome, I’m sure.” He took a drink from the bottle of Bud sitting on the table and set it back down. “I couldn’t help hearin’ you’re little discussion about women and cheatin’.” He shook his head. “Big fella, you don’t really know much about women, do you?” The two looked at each other, uncertain what to do next. “Oh, pardon my manners,” the seated man said. “Please have a seat.” He gestured to the far side of the booth. “I think we could have an interesting discussion about what women will and won’t do.” As the duo sat down he added, “I know for a fact that I have fucked every single woman I ever wanted to. And in spite of what you may think, I surely could have your wife if I were so inclined.” He said the last staring right at the big man and smiling.

The big guy returned the smile, cold and hard. “Buddy, I don’t care if you were the reincarnation of fucking Don Juan, there’s no way in Hell you could get my Anne in bed!” The stranger’s smile grew wider.

“Who said I’d do her in bed?” he chuckled. The large man’s companion laughed at that one.

“Yeah, Bob, maybe he’d just do old Rosie while she bent over the hood of the car or something.” He ducked protectively as Bob menaced him with a big fist.

“Tom, that’s not funny, you little fucker,” he muttered.

“Besides,” the stranger interjected, “It’s pretty uncomfortable doin’ it on the hood of a car. I know from experience.” He finished his Bud and held the empty up for the bartender to see. “Bob, how would you like to make a little wager on your wife’s virtue?” Bob looked down at his beer without answering. “Oh, come on, Bobby, boy.” the stranger chided him. “A minute ago you were crowin’ that she’d never be unfaithful to the old stud. Havin’ second thoughts?” He paused as the bartender set a fresh Bud on the table in front of him. “Maybe you ain’t providin’ such great service in the bedroom after all.” The last came out as a direct challenge, and Bob looked up, his face flushed. “Yeah, I bet that was just a bunch of horse shit you were spreadin’ around.” He laughed.

Bob stared at him with pure hate in his eyes. “Look you redneck mother fucker,” he began, speaking slowly. “I know my wife would never fuck around on me, especially with some trailer park reject like you!” The stranger smiled at Bob. “Now that’s more like it,” he nodded his head. “I like a man who has the strength of his convictions.” He took another sip from his beer. “Makes the challenge a whole lot more fun.” He set the bottle down and leaned forward. “So what’s it gonna be big guy, do you have enough faith in your sweet Annie that she can resist my hillbilly charms, or is this just some more BS that you’re throwing around?” The smile on his face took on an evil look.

Bob continued to stare at the sunglass covered eyes for several seconds before he answered. “All right, you fuckin’ big mouthed prick,” he grated. “I’ll bet you that you can’t get my wife to fuck you. Not without raping her or using drugs.” He picked up his beer and drained it, slamming the glass back down. “And I’ll bet you any fucking amount of money on that!”

The stranger sat back. “Good, very good. The man has some balls after all.” He looked at Tom. “What do you think, here, little buddy?” he asked him. “Do you think I should take your friend’s challenge? He sounds mighty sure of himself.”

Tom nervously raised his glass and took a drink before answering. “Well, I know Anne, and she’s pretty straight laced. I’ve never even seen her flirt with anybody else, like most women do.” He glanced over at Bob. “Of course, she’s not the most glamorous babe in town either.” Bob turned and glared at him. Tom shrank back slightly. “I mean, come on, Bob, she’s a good forty pounds overweight, and she doesn’t do anything with her hair or makeup. She’s not bad looking, she’s just not the kind of woman who gets men’s attention.” He paused, trying to think of what else to say. “She does have really nices tits, though.”

Bob pulled back and punched Tom right between the eyes, and Tom bounced against the wall and then fell forward onto the table, out cold. “Asshole!” was all Bob said to him. The stranger was actually laughing by now.

“Bobby, I can appreciate a man who comes to the defense of his woman’s honor.” he held his hand across the table. “And I don’t care what she looks like, I would like to make that bet with you. What do you say?”

Bob stared dumbly at the hand being extended toward him, then reached out and took it. “Okay, mister,” he sighed. “You got yourself a bet.” He looked at Tom, still lying face down on the table, then back at the stranger. “So how much money are you willing to lose?”

The stranger smiled again. “Oh, I wasn’t thinking money,” he said in a low voice. “I usually play for higher stakes than that.” He paused for effect. “How about this. If I can get your wife to fuck me, without using force or drugs, I get to keep her.”

“And when I win, what the fuck do I get?” Bob snorted.

The stranger looked at him and the smile vanished. “If you win, then I leave, and you get to keep your life just the way it is.”

Bob shook his head, “That’s a fucked up bet. I don’t get anything if I win, I mean when I win.” he shook his head. “Why would anyone take that kind of a bet?” He asked the stranger.

With that, the man leaned forward and motioned for Bob to do the say. “I’ll tell you why you’ll take this bet, Bobby, old son,” as he spoke he took off his sunglasses and stared into Bob’s wide open eyes. “But first let me introduce myself. My name is William.” And as Bob stared into William’s grey eyes, he thought to himself that he had never seen eyes like that. They almost seemed to glow.

“You want to make this bet,” William said slowly. Bob nodded, but continued to look into his eyes. “In fact, deep down inside, you hope I’ll win.”

“No,” Bob muttered, “Don’t want to lose Annie.”

William shook his head slightly. “No, Bob, the fact is, you really don’t love Annie any more. You did, once upon a time, before she got fat and ugly, but now you just go though the motions. When you look at her, you see a fat, unattractive woman, who no longer arouses you.”

“Fat,” Bob muttered.

“In fact, you are so turned off by Anne, you can no longer even get an erection around her.” William spoke in a low voice.

“Can’t get erection for her,” Bob confirmed. “Too fat and ugly.”

“That’s right, Bob. She’s too fat and too ugly to turn you on any more.” William looked at the unconscious Tom for a moment. “But you do have a new love in your life.”

“New love?” Bob repeated as a question.

“Yes, a new love has taken Anne’s place. But you’ve been hiding it from everyone, because you’re afraid you’ll be rejected.” He paused before continuing. “But now, you realize that you need to let it out. You need to tell this person how much love you have bottled up inside of you.”

Bob stared at William expectantly. “Who?” was all he could say.

William nodded toward the unconscious form on the table. “You are madly in love with Tom. You want to spend the rest of your life with him, you want to suck his cock and have him fuck you in the ass. You want to be his bitch.”

Bob shook his head. “No!” he exclaimed. “I’m not a faggot!” he said with surprising force.

William continued to stare at him. “Yes you are, Bobby, you’ve been hiding it for years, but deep down inside, you know you are queer as a three dollar bill. Your marriage to Anne was just an attempt to deny your real feelings.”

“I’m gay,” Bob stated flatly. “I really am gay.”

William nodded. “And you can set your life straight by helping me win our little bet.” Bob nodded back to him. “When you get home, tell Anne that you’ve invited an old high school buddy over for dinner next Saturday night. I’ll meet you at your house at eight. You can write down your address and phone number on the napkin here.” He handed him the piece of paper. “While you’re at it, write down Tom’s address and number too.” Bob pulled a pen from his shirt pocket and began to write. When he had finished, William looked at it and then put it in his pocket.

“Okay, then, Bobby.” William said standing up. “See you next Saturday.” He leaned forward and looked into Bob’s eyes again. “You’ve had way too much to drink, and you are feeling very, very sleepy. Why don’t you put your head down next to Tom’s and just take a little nap.” Bob leaned forward and closed his eyes. William stood up straight and walked toward the door. As he passed the bartender he tossed him a twenty dollar bill.

“The boys have had a little too much to drink. How’s about you call ‘em a cab?” And with that, he walked out of the bar.

Chapter Two

Anne was worried sick. Bob wasn’t paying any attention to her, hadn’t since the night he and that friend of his, Tom, had gone out and gotten plastered. It was almost like someone else came home in the taxi that night. She sat at the dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror. The chubby face that looked back at her looked every one of its 40 years, bags under the eyes, worry wrinkles on the forehead, and the very definite beginnings of crow’s feet at the corners of her eyes. Combined with the straight, dark brown hair hanging limply down to her shoulders, she made an altogether unattractive sight.

She had always had a problem keeping her weight down. At five foot three, every pound showed, and she couldn’t remember ever weighing less than 140 pounds. That’s what she weighed in college, where she had met Bob. She had been at the library on a Saturday evening, she didn’t have much of a social life. As she was coming around a corner with an arm load of books for a research paper, she had run headlong into him. The books went flying and she ended up in his arms after he caught her. It was something that would only happen in a really cheesy movie, but that’s how they had met. One thing led to another, and they had gotten married six months later.

Anne had been a virgin when she met Bob, but he had taken care of that on their third date. He had made her feel like a complete woman, and she had given herself to him totally. They had screwed like rabbits ever since that night, and he never seemed to get enough of her or she of him. Even after she had gained all of that weight after the birth of their only child. Anne had continued to gain weight, and now, 20 years later, weighed close to 200 pounds. But even at this weight, Bob had made love to her four or five times a week, always bringing her to at least one orgasm before he would cum hard, his cock throbbing deep inside of her.

But for almost a week now, Bob hadn’t wanted to have anything to do with sex. She had tried everything, including giving him a wakeup blow job one morning. He had been stiff, and she was busily engaged sucking his lovely cock. He had been moaning in his sleep as she sucked him. Oddly, she thought she heard him call Tom’s name, but she wasn’t sure. She had felt him begin to swell, like he did right before he came, when he woke up. As soon as he looked at her slurping his cock, his erection had subsided, and she found herself holding on to a completely limp noodle. He had apologized, all right, making some excuse about having a weird dream, and the shock when he woke up caused him to go soft. But try as she might, Anne could not get him up again. She ended up in the bathroom, crying, frustrated and wondering what was wrong with him.

In the ensuing days, and nights, Bob had actually avoided her as much as he could. Anne began to think he had found another woman, someone younger, and thinner, and prettier. That’s what she was thinking as she sat at the dressing table looking at herself in the mirror. To top things off, she had to play hostess to some stupid high school chum of his in a few hours. She looked closer and could see her brown eyes were seriously blood shot.

“You really look like shit,” she muttered to herself as she reached for some eye drops. They burned slightly as she put a few drops in each eye, then daubed the excess with a tissue. She was hoping that maybe, if she got a few drinks into him and he had a good time with this old buddy tonight, that just maybe she would get laid. While she would never admit it, the years of constant sex she had enjoyed with Bob had developed a hearty sexual appetite in her; an appetite that was belied by her less than attractive physical appearance. Anne was horny as Hell right now, and she made her mind up then and there that she was going to have a stiff cock tonight, no matter what it took.

And she was right.