The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awaken The Fantasy

by Malzind

Chapter 2

4

Dan started the car and they began to drive back home. Beth was still feeling very good from her experience, and the suggestions still having a strong hold on her as her bare breasts now rubbed right up against her shirt. Her nipples must have been starting to get a little sore, they’d been hard for so long, but Beth either didn’t realize it, or didn’t care much. All she really knew was that she was having the time of her life so far, and that she wanted to return the favor. Shortly after he began to drive, Beth placed her hand gently on his knee and started rubbing it ever so softly.

“You know, I love you so much.” She said.

He chuckled as he said, “So that’s all I have to do to get you to love me?”

“Oh shush, you know I love you, even if you didn’t do that for me. Although, it’s definitely a big plus!” She was right, he did know. He felt the same way about her. Beth slowly began moving her hand down his leg, very slowly working her way towards his quickly stiffening member. She, being in much better control of her lustful feelings at this point, traced her way down his leg so slowly; as to not touch the part he so wanted her to until they got home. In her spare time, Beth enjoyed being a tease to Dan as much as he enjoyed being one to her. Once Dan realized that her hand was not going to get there until he got them home he pressed the gas a little bit harder, going about 10-15 mph faster than he was going when they first got in the car. When they arrived in the driveway, as Beth was about to finally give him the touch he was aching for, she removed her hand and got out of the car. Dan sat there in shock for a moment, until she said, “Are you going to sit there, or do you want to come upstairs with me?” An easy question, and a better way to get him moving. He turned off the car, took a deep breath, and got out as she playfully skipped into the house.

He walked slowly up the path to the house, contemplating what he wanted to do next, and trying to contain his excitement. He walked through the door and closed it as he turned to walk to the stairs. As he got passed the door, Beth leaped out from where she was hiding and attacked him with pure animal lust. Her hands were all over him, her lips all over his mouth, and she was pushing him farther and farther back. He felt the arm of the couch right behind him, and she stopped pushing. She took a step back and looked him over from head to toe, taking him in, in all his sexiness. “Put your watch and anything in your pockets on the table. And take off your shoes too.” She ordered. Dan complied, placing his watch, wallet, keys, and some spare change in a pile on the table, and sliding out of his shoes. Beth smiled lustfully, ran her hands over her own chest (like he needed to be reminded what was there), and then yanked his shirt off, threw it on the floor and pushed him over the arm and onto the couch. Dan didn’t have much time to be concerned with his safety, as Beth quickly mounted him and kissing him more passionately than he had ever experienced before. She was running her fingers through his chest hair, feeling his chest, rubbing and using her nails gently to scratch him lightly. She pushed his face to the side as she jumped right into sucking on his neck, and licking his ear.

Running her tongue all the way around his ear and sucking on the lobe as she ground her hips against his, the only thing Dan found that he could do was pull her closer. Much to Dan’s dismay she sat up and spoke, “I need to change out of these clothes before I ruin them. Come upstairs.” She got up and went upstairs, Dan stayed back for a moment, needing to catch his breath and get a hold of what was going on. Who exactly was in charge here? His interest in hypnosis had always been making his partner more aggressive.

Being the aggressive partner was never his strength, as he was a shy person inside. While he didn’t mind how dominant his girlfriend was being (Didn’t mind it? Alright, he loved it), he wanted to remind her who was in charge tonight.

He got up and walked upstairs into her room. She heard him open the door and called from the bathroom, “Lay down on the bed.” Not much he could do about that, he wasn’t about to break in on her in the bathroom. Let her change into whatever she wanted to, he doubted she was going to do anything that would make her any less sexy than she already was. He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes, imagining the pleasure that was about to be shared right where he was in a few moments. The bathroom door opened, and Dan opened his eyes to see his girlfriend. The light was very bright from the bathroom, and all he could see was her silhouette as she stood in the doorway. She was standing provocatively, leaning against the doorway, her arm against the door was up while her other hand was resting on her hip. As she turned the light off and started to come closer he could see that she wasn’t wearing anything but a leopard print bra and matching panties. The set looked incredible on her, drawing Dan’s attention to her full, round tits, and highlighting the obvious animal urges she was obviously feeling at the moment. “So, what do you think?” She said in the most alluring way. “I think you’re possibly the sexiest, most beautiful creature in the world.

I just want to look at you in all your beautiful splendor. Come closer please!” He stopped her as she got right next to the bed. He got down on his knees and began to take in every part of her body. His face about 3 inches away from her legs, she could feel his breathe on her toes. He moved up slightly and as his face reached her crotch he noted how wet it was so soon after she changed, he took a deep breathe in. He loved the smell of her juices. He slowly exhaled, blowing hot air gently against her moist spot. He continued to move up to take a good look at her luscious breasts and nipples, wanting to take them into his mouth right then. He went up, and stared intently at her lips, and then stared her straight in the eye.

“I love you so much,” he said, staring her in the eyes, “Deep sleep!” She collapsed onto the bed; Dan closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, and let out a sigh. He knew he was going to have to wait. “You’re so extremely beautiful Beth. You’re the sexiest girl in the world. Deep down inside you know how extremely sexy you are. You know how you could get any man to do anything you wanted by using your beauty. You’re very aroused right now, I can tell. You’re very aroused because you want something. What do you want?” he asked the entranced girl.

“You!” she said confidently.

“You do want me. You want me very badly. You could have any guy do whatever you want, and all you want is me. Very good, you’re doing excellently. You’re so turned on, you can feel the sexual fire burning within you, making you so hot. Feel the moistness and the warmth between your legs. You’re very very aroused. You’re this aroused because you want something, you want me. You want to please me and make me happy don’t you? Making me happy would make you happy wouldn’t it?” She nodded, and he continued, “Making me happy makes you happy. In a moment I’m going to count to five, and when I reach five you’ll be wide awake, feeling extremely aroused. You’ll be really turned on, really hot, you’ll want me really badly. You will want to do whatever it is I want you to. Doing what I want will make you feel happy. When you give me pleasure, you will receive it too. You will deeply feel all the pleasure you give me. It will penetrate your every fiber. All the pleasure I feel, you will also feel. After you fall asleep all these suggestions I’ve given you will disappear, fade away into nothingness. There’s no need for you to consciously remember them now, since they will not exist tomorrow, just let your subconscious do what it’s supposed to. On the count of five being wide-awake, completely alert, and extremely horny, receiving pleasure from my pleasure. One, beginning to wake up. Two, the energy is returning to your limbs. Three, you can begin to feel the sexual heat between your legs. Four, almost completely awake, very turned on. And wide awake on Five!”

She sat up, shook her head and fixed her hair quickly and then smiled at him. “I forgot you could do that.” She said slightly embarrassed. “I don’t really care what you did to me, I just want to know what you’re going to do to me!”

He stood over her, watching her every move, studying her body, and thinking about what he wants to feel the most. “Would you finish taking off my clothes please?” She rolled over and immediately her hands went to work on his pants, having them unbuttoned in seconds, and very quickly on the floor.

She took a moment to look at his pear boxers (more to inspect the large bump in them), and looked up at him as if to ask if she should take them off too. He nodded, and she slid them down, releasing the raging hard on that had been straining against his shorts all night. He stepped out from them and lay down on the bed next to her. Dan enjoyed the feel of her soft skin rubbing against his cock as they embraced and kissed. He began tugging lightly at her panties, until she got the point, and slid them off. Between the two of them, the only article of clothing left was her bra now. Dan lay on his back as he whispered in Beth’s ear, “I want to feel your wetness cover me, but I don’t want to go inside you yet.” Beth seemed excited at the idea, and she quickly climbed on top of him, and began rubbing her swollen lips against his hard shaft. She was so wet that it didn’t take very long for her juices to cover him, and her warmth felt so good against him. He moved his hands up onto her back, and undid the clasp of her bra.

He took if off and threw it off the bed, and looked up at her with a hopeful look on his face. She knew exactly what he wanted, and she slid down to rub her tits against his cock. First very gently, letting his member enjoy being in between her hanging breasts. She then leaned back a little, and very carefully touched the tip of his penis to her nipple, and then traced her nipple all the way down his shaft. He gasped as she did this. Finally, she lay down on her back and he got on top of her chest. He slid himself into the valley and she pressed her tits together with her hands. He started thrusting away, his head becoming visible with every thrust in, and then retreating. It wasn’t long before Dan started with the “Oh god”s, and the “Oh yeah!“s. Due to her still hypersensitive breasts and the suggestion to enjoy his pleasure, Beth was really enjoying the feeling of his cock rubbing against her chest too. He was almost ready to cum all over her chest, as he’d been extremely aroused since this all started, and had yet to get off once. He withdrew himself from her breasts and moved back down between her legs. She spread them to make it more inviting, and he pushed her legs up and her knees back as he entered her dripping pussy. The warmth and wetness was almost enough to put him over the edge right there, but he was able to hold on. “I fucking love you! You’re so good! My god! Yes! Oh fuck!” he said as he started moving in and out. With his free hand, he placed his thumb on her clit and started playing with it as he fucked her. She moaned and sighed uncontrollably at the pleasure. He felt her muscles contract involuntarily as she jerked at his touching her clit. It felt so good he blew is load right then. Feeling shot after shot of pleasure being released into her, in conjunction with the clit play and the suggestions, was enough to put Beth over the top too, as they jerked together. He could feel the waves of pleasure spreading through her starting deep inside her center. It was an amazing feeling for both of them.

He stayed in her, as they embraced, and laid there in post coital bliss. This whole experience was quite tiring for both of them. They kissed each other sweetly and tenderly, sharing in their love and the moment. After a couple minutes of sharing all the love, he slowly slid out of her, and lay next to her, gently whispering in her ear how great a lover she is, how great a person she is, how great a girlfriend she is, and how much he loved her. They cuddled up next to each other, and though neither of them intended to do so just then, they both soon fell asleep in her bed.

5

They slept that night, Dan on his back, with Beth cuddling against his side her leg intertwined with his, her head resting on his chest. He held her close for the night. Beth was the first to wake the next morning, at about 8am. She looked at him, sleeping peacefully. She found it amazing how relaxed and peaceful he seemed, maybe that’s what he saw in her when he hypnotized her. While she thought he looked really sweet and innocent in this peaceful state, she was also still quite turned on from the previous nights activities. Luckily they had both slept nude after passing out the previous night, and Beth could tell that he was suffering from a common male issue; Dan was aroused in his sleep. Being the psych major she was, she knew it supported Freud’s philosophy on dreams, although she was assuming it had more to do with her soft skin rubbing up against his all night long. She gently slid down in the bed, slowly and quietly as to not disturb his peaceful slumber just yet. She lifted the covers back softly and exposed his crotch. She moved slowly and softly, and gently wrapped her lips around his head. Dan began to stir a little, but Beth stayed still, hoping he’d relax and return to his slumber. He did, and she slowly slid her mouth down around his shaft, taking in as much of his cock as she could. She kept her lips wrapped around him gently, trying not to startle him and wake him too quickly. As she moved her head up and down on his cock he started to moan softly, and his hands moved, trying to find something to touch. Still half asleep he relented his search for something to hold after only a few moments, he tilted his head and opened his eyes a little to try and see what was happening. Once he was sure of his surroundings he closed his eyes and rested his neck back down and enjoyed the sensation. She continued sucking, teasing his head by rolling her tongue over it. Beth’s hand found it’s way to Dan’s chest, and she rubbed his chest tenderly for a moment before she brought the hand back towards her, teasing his stomach and sides with her fingertips along the way. She then brought her hand down to his balls and took them in her hand. He let out a sigh of ecstasy at the feeling. She applied more suction to him and gently ran her teeth along him, and she tugged softly at his balls. His moaning began to increase in intensity.

Her head bobbed up and down faster as she sensed he was getting close. His body instinctively thrusting, she squeezed his balls lightly and his hands again went to find something to hold onto. He found her hair that was tickling him, and followed it to her head. He held onto her and gave one last thrust as he shot his load in her mouth. His arms collapsed to his sides as she swallowed the last of his cum. He was stuck between wanting to wake and thank her, and wanting to collapse and fall back asleep. Beth licked him clean, sending chills through his spine, and she sat up, smiling, as she wiped anything that might have dripped out of her mouth off her face.

“Good morning sleepyhead! Glad to see you’re finally awake!” She said, giggling.

“Mmmm, I hardly think I really could have slept through that alarm, although in the name of science I’d be willing to try again and again” he said with a grin.

“So? Whatcha wanna do today?” She caught herself, “Other than lay back down and pass out again?” He made the come here gesture, and she did. He went to take her nipple in his mouth, she gasped in anticipation. As his lips and tongue reached her waiting nipple she quickly gasped, and then let out a depressed sigh.

He pulled away, “Expecting more?”

“Well, I was kind of hoping it would feel as good as it did yesterday.”

He chuckled softly, “I have a confession to make, Beth.” She looked at him quizzically. “I gave you a suggestion last night while you were under, to let your breasts become more sensitive for the night.”

“Wow...so you did that the first time you put me under? Cause I know it was doing something to me at dinner!”

“Actually, I put you under another time between then and dinner...While you were getting changed, I gave it to you then, and told you not to remember even being put under.”

“Well...I still don’t remember anything, but I guess I believe you. It felt so good, I’d love for you to do that to me more, but only in private!”

“Of course...All the suggestions I gave you yesterday shouldn’t work anymore, I said that they’d all go away after you fell asleep.” He tapped his nose to prove it, she had no reaction, “See. Last night you would’ve jumped up like I pinched your butt if I did that.”

“Yeah, I remember...Wow. You had a lot of control over me last night. I was sure I was going to wake up and have some sort of marks on my butt from all the pinching...And my breasts felt so incredibly good, I didn’t want you to ever take your mouth off them. That’s amazing, I just, can’t believe it.”

“I could tell you were enjoying the sensation...Remember what happened in the park?”

“My god, yes! It was so amazing, I didn’t think I’d ever feel anything better than that, and then there was what happened in bed!”

Dan could see the passion starting to build in her again. “Calm down baby. That was just a taste of what hypnosis can do for you sensually. Want to try some more?” He asked this, knowing that the building passion in her wouldn’t let her easily say no.

“My thinks so! But, can we clean up first? I’m kinda sweaty, and I wanna brush my teeth.”

“Alright,” Dan said, “Lets shower, in separate bathrooms, so we can get ready quicker,” he said with a wink, “and then we’ll meet back here and begin again. Oh, wear something loose!” He got up, and found his clothes and took them, and gave Beth a kiss as he walked out. She smacked his naked butt, causing him to jump a bit, and hop out of the room a little quicker. 6

They reconvened about 45 minutes later, all neat and clean. Dan wearing a band t-shirt and jean shorts, Beth in an orange t-shirt with Mr. T on it and black mesh shorts that used to be Dan’s, but he gave them to her when she went abroad for a semester to help remind her of him.

“So what are we going to do?” asked Beth.

Dan moved to the bed, “Don’t worry about what we’re going to do, you’ll enjoy it. Trust me,” he said with a wink, “Now come over here and sit down on the bed, right here next to me.” He cut her off before she got there, “Wait, you’re not wearing fancy underwear, right? You won’t be needing them, just wear something comfortable for now, and save the sexy stuff for later.”

“Nope, I’m just wearing plain stuff now. I figured you said dress loose so I should be comfortable.” She sat down on the edge of the bed next to him.

“Are you comfortable like that? Could you be comfortable sitting on the bed, with your feet up on it? Maybe crossed legged or something?” She sat up Indian style, her back towards the pillows, “Good, that’ll work well,” He said. “We’re going to hypnotize you again, because the trigger I gave you last night, was for last night. If you’d like we can do something more permanent this time. But lets do this. We’re going to put you back into trance now, it should be quicker than last time, I just want you to do what I tell you, and before you know it you’ll find that you’re very relaxed, and you will be deeply hypnotized. I want you to look into my eyes. I know you like my eyes. I want you to look into them, look deeply into my eyes. The more you look into them, the deeper in they will pull you. Now take a deep breath and hold it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and exhale. Take another deep breath in, breathing in clean relaxing air and hold it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and exhale all the stress in your body. Continue looking deep into my eyes,” her eyes were completely locked on his, “pulling you in deeper, and deeper. The longer you look, the deeper you go. Keep watching closely, sinking deeper, relaxation pulling at you. Your entire body is beginning to feel more and more relaxed, the tension flowing out of you as relaxation flows in. Feel the relaxation flowing through you, every breath you take in bringing in more and more relaxation. The more relaxed you become, the deeper you get pulled in by my eyes.” She was starting to let go more, her breathing had become deeper, and her blinking beginning to increase. “You may not close your eyes until I let you. When I let you close your eyes, you may close your eyes and enjoy complete relaxation. When I let you close your eyes, you will drop into a deep state of hypnosis. You can already feel the relaxation pulling you back, pulling you deeper and deeper into hypnosis.

You must fight it. Don’t let yourself fall back down yet. Keep your eyes open. As they get more and more tired, your eyelids becoming heavier and heavier with every word I say, but you must keep them open for now. You can’t close them until I tell you. Even as you begin to blink more and more frequently, don’t let your eyes close, don’t let yourself fall back into a deep state of hypnosis yet. Continue looking deeper into my eyes, unable to pull your eyes away from mine. Your eyes are locked on mine. Sinking deeper and deeper, but you can’t close your eyes and let yourself fall into a deep state of hypnosis yet, you can’t close your eyes until I say so. I’m going to count down from 5, and when reach one I want you to close your eyes, and let yourself fall back into total relaxation and deep deep hypnosis. Five, it’s so hard for you to keep your eyes open, blinking and blinking more and more, keep them locked on mine until I tell you to close them. Four, ready to let yourself go and drop into deep hypnosis. Three, being pulled deeper and deeper, sinking more and more. Two, feeling more and more relaxed, ready to let yourself fall back into deep deep hypnosis with the next number. So ready, almost there, keep your eyes open, don’t fall back until I say,” he paused, and lifted his hand to her face and lightly pushed the center of her forehead as he said, “one!” Her eyes slammed shut and her upper body went completely limp as she fell straight back, her head landing right on the pillow. “Sink deeper and deeper, letting yourself float away into deep relaxation.” She was all ready very deep, quicker than last time, and Dan continued deepening her trance, getting her as deep as he could to get the best response for what he was about to do.

“Alright Beth. I want you to just relax, and focus on the sound of my voice. I want you to give up control, give me control for a while. I want you to let me show you how good hypnosis can make you feel. You remember how wonderful your breasts felt last night because of hypnosis. I want you to give me more control over your body than that. If you give yourself up to me like that, I will show you ultimate pleasure. Will you do it? Will you give me control?”

Her breathing has quickened slightly, “yes!” Her voice seemed to quiver with a combination of fear and excitement. Beth was not typically one to give up so much control, always retaining at least enough control in everything she did that at the drop of a hat she could be the one in charge. The promise of such pleasure was just too much for her to deny herself.

“Excellent Beth, just relax. Do not worry. How have nothing to worry about. I love you deeply, and would do nothing to hurt you, I would never do anything against your will. You can just take a deep breath, and as you let it out you can release any fears you may have with the air. Now I want you to concentrate on your body, and all the sensations you can feel with it. Feel the force of the bed underneath you, the softness of the pillow supporting your head.” He stood up off the bed and uncrossed her legs, figuring the position wasn’t the most comfortable. He laid her legs out straight as he moved to the foot of the bed to get a better look at her entire body. “Feel the material of your shirt laying on your shoulders, your chest, your stomach...Feel the material of your shorts on your hips, the elastic around your waist. And I want you to feel the material of your panties rubbing ever so slightly against your private area as you shift your position even a little bit in your ever-increasing relaxation. Feel the material of your bra, holding your wonderful breasts in place, feel it lying against our nipples. I want you to feel the warm air around you, feel the warm air making you very comfortable as it flows over you, blowing so softly it’s hardly noticeable against your soft skin. Feel the wonderful air caressing your face, your cheeks, your neck. Feel the air running along your arms, almost so wonderful that it gives you chills. Feel the air flowing like water over your smooth legs, caressing your every curve so gently. Feel how good the wonderful air feels against your body.” He paused for a second, to watch the smile forming on her face as the suggestions started to take a hold on her. She could feel the air flowing, and indeed it did feel wonderful. Almost sexual. He continued, “As you feel the air flowing around your exposed skin, it’s going to start exciting you a little, the feeling is slightly arousing. Feel the air caressing, tickling your inner thighs, your neck. And now in a moment, I’m going to slowly place my hand on your right cheek, and rub it gently. I’m putting my hand on your cheek now, and you can feel it, can’t you? Feel my hand on your cheek, rubbing it gently, making you feel good, making you feel happy and warm inside.” She was smiling, and turned her face to expose her right cheek so he could caress it more. She was getting that warm tingly feeling inside, and her nipples started to show through her shirt. His hands were resting on his knees, at the foot of the bed. “I’m taking my hand off my cheek, but I’m putting it gently on your stomach. Feel my hand on your stomach, gently rubbing up and down the right side of your stomach under your shirt. Feel both of my hands now, gently caressing your stomach and sides, up and down, ever so gently, it feels so good. It would be easier for me to touch you if you lifted your shirt up, would you please lift your shirt above your breasts? You may notice that you don’t even have to do anything, your hands will move on their own, your hands are moving to the bottom of your shirt, and they’re sliding your shirt up, exposing your stomach, and your bra.” Her hands did in fact lift her shirt exposing her chest. He didn’t so much need to do this for her benefit as he just wanted to get a better look at her breasts. “Feel my hands tickling your sides, teasing them just how you like to be touched. It feels so good, it makes you feel so good, so sexy. You are that sexy. You are a beautiful woman, and you have womanly needs that need to be fulfilled. You have sexual desires which need to be met. You want to be feel good. Feel my hands teasing you, teasing your sides, teasing your stomach, just how you want to be touched. And now feel me gently place a kiss softly on your lips. Feel the chills sent through your body as you feel me kiss you gently, soft chills of erotic energy. Feel the arousal within you starting to build.

The sexual fire beginning to burn stronger as I stop kissing you, and continue touching your sides just how you want. And now I will move my hands up, feel my hands caressing your breasts, feel them tingle with excitement as my fingers move, slowly circling around your breasts, my fingers tickling, and teasing your breasts, slowly drawing circles around and around, not touching the nipples. Feel the excitement building inside you, how badly you want me to touch you more. To satisfy your needs. Feel your arousal level building even higher as my hands massage your breasts, how wonderful they feel, and how badly you want me to touch your nipples. Your nipples are very erect, begging to be touched, feel how badly you want me to touch your nipples. And now feel, as I take your nipples between my thumbs and my pointer fingers, and pinch your nipples. Feel the excitement I give you as I pinch your nipples, sending erotic chills throughout your entire body.” She was breathing heavy now, her chest heaving, her breasts going up and down with ever breath, almost entrancing him as he stood there, at the foot of the bed, watching her reactions, and talking. Her body was driving him crazy, his cock ached, throbbing hard against his shorts. “And now I’m going to take my hands off of your chest, and slide them against your skin, with the tips of my fingers, gently using my nails, scratching ever so softly down from your breasts, over your sides, your thighs, to your inner thighs. Feel as I start to gently caress your inner thighs. Rubbing gently, teasing you just how you love the most. Spread your legs wider so I can pleasure you easier.” Her legs immediately began to open, presenting him with a great view of his girlfriends beautiful center. He took a moment to take in the view, and enjoy the faint odor she was beginning to give the air between them. “Wonderful. You’re doing excellently. You’re a wonderful hypnotic subject, doing so well. Feel my fingers tickling your inner thighs. Tickling them, all the way from your knees, tracing slowly and softly up your legs, tracing softly, alluringly up your legs closer and closer to your center, closer to your pussy, closer and closer to your lips but not quite there. And as I get just next to your swelling lips, just next to your wet pussy, I turn away and bring my hands back down to your knees.” She loved this teasing, and hated it both at the same time. She had raised her hips to give him a better angle to touch her, of course he didn’t need it since his hands weren’t actually on her. But she didn’t realize it, not yet. “And now I’m going to bring my fingers back up, up your inner thighs, teasing you all the way again, and this time, I’m going to touch your lips ever so gently, feel the pleasure ripple through you. Your pussy is so sensitive, so warm, so moist, aching to be filled, dying to be touched. And feel my finger gently sliding down your slit, but not going in.” She began to whimper, she wanted him badly, the desire was becoming too much. He undid his shorts and slid them off , he couldn’t stand the pressure holding him in anymore. Dan began to rub himself as he continued, “As I slide my finger up your slit, feel as I touch your clit. And feel as I massage your clit so softly with my finger, wet with your own juices.”

Her hips began gyrating, begging for more, but rejoicing in the pleasure she was getting. “And now, I’m lowering my mouth towards your center. Feel as I exhale, feel me breathe out onto your wet, aching pussy. Feel, now, as I lower my lips, and place them gently around your aching lips...and feel as I slide my tongue up along your slit, flicking your clit so softly, driving you crazy. You want more, you need more, feel the passion building inside you. Feel my lips closing in on your clit, as I begin to suck gently on your clit, my tongue flicking your clit left and right, side to side, just how you like best. It feels so good! The feeling is so good, making you feel so good as I suck on your clit, as I rub my tongue side to side against your clit. And now, you will continue to feel me sucking and flicking your clit, I want you to remain deeply hypnotized, deeply relaxed. I want you to remain deeply hypnotized and completely open to any suggestion I give you. Accepting any suggestions I give you as you remain deeply hypnotized, and I want you to open your eyes and see reality. You will still feel my mouth on your clit, still feel my tongue flicking left and right, right and left. But open your eyes, and see.

Her eyes opened, and looked at Dan, standing at the foot of the bed smiling, her hips thrusting involuntarily at the pleasure on her clit. She looked down at herself quickly, seeing her shorts still on, nobody actually on her clit. But it didn’t really matter to her at the moment, she felt it, and it felt great. She gave him a look that pleaded for him to do something, and he got an evil look on his face. Dan climbed up onto the bed and pulled her shorts and panties off with one motion. He climbed between her legs, and moved his mouth next to her ear, “still sucking on your clit, still flicking, left and right, right and left, left and right, side to side.” She squeaked from the pleasure, and he slowly buried his rock hard cock deep inside her dripping pussy. He kept whispering in her ear, “side to side, side to side, side to side, feeling so good, it feels incredible, so good,” as he slid in and out of her, filling her. The feeling was too much for him, the friction of their combined thrusting, and the involuntary squeezing of her muscles due to the mouth she was feeling on her clit, so he decided to bury himself deep inside her, and to stay there and keep whispering in her ear. “Feel your pleasure rising, getting more and more intense. It feels so good, my tongue flicking harder, just how you like it, feeling just how you like it, so great, bringing you so close to cumming. But you can’t cum yet. You can’t cum until I let you. You won’t be able to go ever the edge and cum until I tell you to. It feels so good. Feel my cock deep inside you. Feel my mouth on your clit. Flicking left and right, side to side, side to side, it feels so good, feels soooooo good! Doing exactly what you love most to your clit, exactly how you love it the most, it feels so great.” Beth was moaning and grunting with increased fervor now. The pleasure was almost too much for her to handle. “Side to side, it feels so good, so great, pushing you higher, higher, closer to cumming, but you can’t cum until I tell you to!”

She began to whimper, tears almost forming in the corners of her eyes. “Please! Please! Oh god, please!” She pleaded in between moans.

“Please what? What do you want? Tell me!”

“Uhh!!! Please! Please, let me! Oh god, fuck! Let me cum! Please! Please!”

He started thrusting again, her hot pussy throbbing against his cock. As he felt himself on the edge, he licked her ear and whispered, “CUM NOW!” She cried out in ecstasy as her entire lower body jerked, all the muscles in her pussy clenching tightly against his throbbing cock as he emptied into her seemingly everything he had in him. Beth remained at the height of orgasm about 4 times as long as usual, wailing with pleasure right in Dan’s ear. As her body started to calm down, her pelvis twitched involuntarily for a while. He slid out of her gently, and cleaned himself up, as he let her calm down. He put his boxers back on, and came back to her about a minute later, her chest still heaving as she gasped for air with her mouth.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, “Calm down Beth. Take a deep breath in, and hold it; 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, exhale and relax. Take another deep breath in, and hold it; 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, exhale and relax. Calm down, feel yourself calming, relaxing.” Her breathing much slowed (although still not as slow as she was before they had started), he decided it would be time to wake her up now. “From now on, whenever I say the words Drop Down, you will immediately return to a deep, relaxing state of hypnosis. Instantly becoming completely relaxed, very content, drifting in total relaxation. When I say Drop Down, you will drop right back down into deep wonderfully relaxing hypnosis. When I count to 5, you’ll be wide awake, feeling completely refreshed, wonderful, and remembering everything that has happened here now. One, energy beginning to return to your body. Two, feeling the energy returning, flowing through your limbs. Three, starting to wake up. Four, almost there. Eyes open, and five, wide awake, feeling great!”