The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awaken The Fantasy

by Malzind

1

“So? Are you ready?” Dan said as he walked into the room. It was dimly lit, the blinds were closed, and there were no noticeable lights brighter than the others enough to stand out. “Wow, I like what you did with the room,” he said.

“I thought this is how you would want it,” replied Beth.

“If it’s what you think I’d think is best, then lets work with it!”

“God I hate how you do that! Is this going to be good? Will it work like this?” she asked.

“Of course it will, I told you, don’t worry about it working because it will. Now, are you ready to start?”

“I guess so,” Beth answered slightly nervously as she stood up. “Where do you want me?”

“Where ever you would be most comfortable...How about in your chair?” She nodded, and went to sit down in the chair at her desk, turning it around so it faced out to the room. Beth was a good-looking girl. About 5′7″, short brown hair with blonde highlights, and dark green eyes. Today she was dressed comfortably, in jeans and a plain white t-shirt, the generic design on the chest enough to easily draw a man’s attention to her ample chest.

“So how do we start?” She asked.

“Just sit back, and relax...uncross your legs, and rest your hands and arms comfortably in your lap, or on the arms of the chair.” She did so, and he continued, “Now take a deep breath in, and hold it...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and let it out...and take another deep breath in, and hold it... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and let it out...just sit back in your chair, feel it against your back, find a spot on the wall that you’re going to watch, and get ready to show me what you’ve learned.” Dan had taught her a couple relaxation exercises, and a little bit about self-hypnosis, which she had been practicing on her own. “I want you to remember the relaxation you’ve felt, how calm and completely relaxed you’ve felt. Remember what it feels like to just float in your pool; with the crystal water at just the right temperature, feeling completely relaxed just floating there. And while you’re remembering the way that felt, and how calm and completely relaxed you can be, I want you to slowly begin to gently relax each of your body parts, from your toes up to the top of your head... Remember how relaxed you’ve felt, and just let all the stress empty from your feet. Relaxing your feet, and your ankles, up to your calves, completely relaxed. And remember how great it feels to let yourself go, relaxing completely. Now continue letting your body relax, feeling your hamstrings relax, the muscles in your thighs and in your buttocks becoming more and more completely relaxed... And you can start to feel yourself float in that wonderful pool of complete relaxation. Your lower body feeling more and more relaxed, relaxing more and more with every word I say, relaxing you completely. Keep watching your spot on the wall. Try to keep your eyes open, it may start to get harder, are your eyes will begin to feel heavy and want to close, try to keep them open and watching your spot until I tell you. Until I tell you to close your eyes and enjoy the complete and utter bliss of total relaxation, try to keep them open.” Like it was scripted perfectly in a Spielberg flick, she started blinking at the very first suggestion of tired eyes. “Keep thinking about how great it feels to give into complete relaxation, and just let your body float away into the soft waves of sleepiness, relaxing. Let all the muscles in your abs and your lower back loosen, becoming less tense, and feeling the relaxation through every fiber in every muscle. And now your upper back, and your shoulders, relaxing, your arms feeling heavy, letting your shoulders sink, all the stress and tension floating away from your body, feeling more and more relaxed with every word. Don’t let your eyes close yet, try to keep them open still.” She was blinking a lot more often now, and her body was starting to get that completely relaxed flushed look. She was definitely about to give in at the first opportunity. “Take a deep breath in and hold it... 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, exhale and relax your shoulders, sinking deeper, and deeper. And take another deep breath in, this time on five you may close your eyes and give into complete relaxation. One...Two...Three...Four...and Five, deep sleep, relax, deeper, deeper, sinking down further and further, deeper and deeper, completely relaxed, feeling relaxation penetrate every fiber in your body.” As he reached five, Beth’s eyes immediately dropped, and as Dan went on, her chin sank slowly and gently into her chest as her neck completely relaxed.

Dan was so excited by the sheer fact that his fantasy was coming true that he felt like he was about to rip right through his shorts. The sight of this beautiful woman, giving into complete relaxation, giving into hypnosis, giving into him, was almost too much for him to handle. He took a moment to compose himself, and continued to tell Beth to relax and to let herself sink deeper and deeper, to let herself float in her pool of perfect crystal clear water (she had previously used a relaxation tape which had her visuaBethe floating in a pool with perfect water, which she had once mentioned worked well for her so Dan took advantage of it). He then continued with something he had read on a website, “Alright Beth, I want you to imagine a relaxation meter in front of you, it goes from one to ten with a knob on it so you can adjust how deeply relaxed you are. Can you see it clearly?” It took her a second, but she mumbled the affirmative. “I’d like you to take a moment and read what it says, tell me the number that’s on the meter.”

“it’s between six and seven,” she said very faintly.

“Wonderful,” he thought, “I knew she’d be great at this!” He then spoke again, “You would like to go even deeper wouldn’t you? It would be so wonderful to be more and more relaxed right?” She nodded. “Then I want you to take the knob, and turn it so it’s at eight. And as you turn the knob, feel yourself becoming more relaxed, more and more so as you turn the knob...And after you’ve gotten to eight, don’t stop, keep turning until you get to nine. Sinking deeper and deeper as you turn, more and more relaxed. It becomes harder for you to keep turning the knob, as you become more relaxed, but you want to keep turning it all the way to ten. Keep turning the knob until you’re completely relaxed.” He saw a kind of sad look of frustration on her face, and asked, “What’s the matter Beth?”

“I....can’t turn....any...more...” she forced out.

“Alright Beth, I am going to gently take a hold of the knob now...as I touch it you can feel the relaxation sinking in... You know how much more relaxed your going to feel in a moment when I turn the knob. How great it will feel, how incredibly deeply hypnotized you will be...and as I count down from 5 you will feel the last bit until total relaxation, all the stress left in your body floating away, and letting yourself relax and enjoying an extremely deep level of hypnosis as I reach one. Five, becoming more and more relaxed... Four, sinking deeper and deeper... Three, even deeper still... Two, feel yourself floating away in your pool, becoming more relaxed than you ever thought possible oooonnnnnnnn one!” As he reached one her body clearly lost any tension left in it, her shoulders sank at least another inch, and her head seemed to be drooping so much that Dan couldn’t imagine it not hurting, although it obviously didn’t. He couldn’t believe how great this was going. He was so excited; he didn’t know where to go next. Opting to skip the tests, since she was obviously deep, he figured he’d just wake her up and see how she was feeling about it.

“From now on, whenever I hypnotize you, you will sink deeper into relaxation faster and faster than you did the time before. The next time will be faster than this time, and the time after will be faster than that. Also, from now on, whenever you look into my eyes and I say the words Deep Sleep you will immediately return to this state of complete relaxation, returning to deep hypnosis whenever I say Deep Sleep. One more thing, for the rest of the night, whenever I tap my nose it will feel like I just pinched your butt. When I tap my nose, you will feel that I just pinched your butt...Returning to this deep deep trance and total relaxation when you look into my eyes and I say Deep Sleep... Now I want to bring you out of this trance, and wake you up. I’m going to count to five, and when I reach five you will be wide awake, completely alert, feeling completely refreshed and very good. One, the energy starting to return to your body. Two, slowly waking up. Three, becoming more alert. Four, almost awake, feeling very refreshed...and five, wide awake, very alert, feeling wide awake and very good.” Again, right on queue she sat up, fixed her hair, and a wide smile spread across her face. “So? You may speak,” he said as he made a silly Jedi-mind-trick gesture.

She giggled a little, “Wow...that was definitely something! I was soooo relaxed, it felt so good...and I was still there, but I wasn’t...it was almost like I was dreaming it all. Like, I remember you saying things, and telling me things, but I don’t really remember then, it’s all a little fuzzy.”

“Yeah, you were really deep, an exceptional subject! And not to say I told you so, but....well, ya know”

“I know, I know....so what now?” She wondered aloud.

“Well, now I was kind of thinking would be a good time for dinner, no?”

She looked at the clock, “OH MY GOD! It’s 7:00!!! How long was I out?!”

“Mmmm, I’d say a good half hour at least, probably closer to 45 minutes”

“WOW, it felt like maybe 5-10 minutes, I didn’t want to wake up because it felt like it was so short!”

“Yeah, that happens sometimes... Why don’t you go get dressed up nice, I’m taking you out somewhere special tonight, a little thank you for letting me do this.”

“Wow, yeah...I hope nowhere too special. And besides, I’m STARVING, the quicker we can eat, the better...I think you might deserve a skirt tonight. What do you think?” It was a rhetorical question. She knew the answer, Dan loved seeing her in a skirt, and the easy access later on in the night was always an added plus.

He shot her a look as if to say, “Who are you kidding, playing dumb! You know I want you in a skirt!”

“Fine then, pants it is!” she joked. But her joke couldn’t stand up against the depressed face Dan made in response and she relented, “I’m just kidding!!!”

They separated and went to get dressed. Dan fixed his hair up, made sure he was cleanly shaven, and put on a tight black v-neck t-shirt and pair of khakis. An outfit he knew she thought was extremely sexy on his 5′8″ avg. frame. And besides, the black shirt brought out the blue in his already light eyes. As he finished getting dressed he had an idea. Knowing that there was no way Beth would be ready yet, he walked across the hall and knocked on her door.

“Well hey there sexy!” She said as she opened the door a crack. “I’ll be ready in 2 minutes, alright?”

“Sure, not a problem,” he answered, tapping his nose. SHE RESPONDED! As she turned around to look at her butt to figure out how I pinched it, he took a quick step into the room and stood next to her and asked, “Just tell me what color my eyes are tonight?” As she turned to look into his eyes she became quickly lost in his eyes (I guess the suggestion linking the eyes to the trance with a helping phrase was very powerful to her and she lost control momentarily, which was all that Dan needed), “DEEP SLEEP!” he commanded, putting his arms around her waist quickly to hold her up. He gently laid her down on her bed, next to the outfit she had picked out (a stunning burgundy low cut top to show off what she knew was Dan’s favorite part of her body, and a short sexy black skirt). There she lay, in her sexy hot pink underwear awaiting whatever it was Dan wanted to suggest. “Until you go to sleep tonight, you’re going to find that your breasts are much more sensitive than usual. They won’t be sensitive in a way that hurts at all, they will only be sensitive to pleasure. You will be able to feel the material on your breasts and your nipples. Feel how sexy it makes you feel. Sexy, and even aroused, feeling the material of your bra resting against and rubbing ever so slightly against your wonderful breasts. Also you can feel the material of your soft shirt stroking against the tops of your breasts, and you may even be able to feel your shirt ever so gently rubbing against your breasts and nipples through your bra. Feeling so sexy, and the feeling in your breasts is arousing, makes you feel wonderful, your breasts feeling very very sexy, and becoming more and more pleasurably sensitive as the night goes on. On the count of three you’ll wake up, feeling completely refreshed and not remembering anything about me putting you into trance this time, not consciously remembering the suggestion I gave you, but your subconscious will remember and carry it out. On three waking up, not remembering being hypnotized right now, your breasts being wonderfully sensitive feeling very sexy. One...Two....and Three wide-awake! Alright, I’ll be waiting downstairs.” He said as he slid out the door. “Tonight should be fun!” He thought to himself.

Downstairs Dan watched some TV, although the extent to which he was watching it is debatable, most of his mental energy was being spent trying to stop fantasizing about later on that night. It’ll be there soon enough he kept telling himself. He then heard footsteps coming from upstairs, and then steps coming down the stairs. He went over to the staircase to see his wonderful girlfriend, looking extremely beautiful. He also noticed that she had picked out a different shirt than the one she had laid out before. He wasn’t sure what the material was, but it looked like it’d feel really good to be rubbing against. This made him feel a lot more secure in the fact that; yes, this was working.

2

During the car ride to the restaurant, Beth asked him what kinds of suggestions he’s given her so far, because she couldn’t remember anything. So he told her about slipping into hypnosis faster, deeper and easier, and about her trigger (although he neglected to tell her what it was, and she agreed that it was okay that way). After a little cajoling on her part, Dan admitted that he had given her one more suggestion just to make sure everything worked, and he told her that whenever she sees him tap his nose she’s going to feel like he pinched her butt. She found it amusing that he had this fantasy for at least 6 years prior to actually getting to do it, and feeling him pinch her butt was the best suggestion he could come up with on the spot. If only she knew how useful that suggestion came in handy when trying to get into her room!

Dinner was fairly uneventful. It was one of the fancier places in town, so Dan didn’t want to make a scene, and also he thought that Beth wouldn’t appreciate being put under in a public place based on some of the earlier comments she had made. So, he fought his urges. Of course, some urges you can only resist for so long, and during the main course Beth caught him staring at her boobs. “Like what you see?” She joked, another rhetorical question. If there was one thing you could say about Dan, it’s that he thoroughly appreciated the fact that his girlfriend had amazing D’s. “I’ll be honest with you, I think they really like you tonight to!” Beth had commented previously that her breasts were not all that sensitive, and she didn’t get too much excitement out of them, so this comment hit Dan like a freight train.

“REALLY?!” He said, trying not to sound too excited (a very hard thing to do when you are!). “Well, maybe I’ll show them how much I appreciate them a little later!”

“Mmmmmm, I think they would like that a lot! Ah hell with them, I know I would like it a lot!” Hearing Beth talk like this was getting Dan so excited already. He definitely finished his dinner a lot faster than he had intended to, but hey, what’s a guy to do? It’s not often Beth wanted him to show her tits just how much he loved them! Dan tapped his nose a couple times throughout the meal, just to get a little kick out of seeing Beth jump slightly in her chair.

“I hope you’re enjoying that!” She said.

“It’s good for a cheap quick thrill. Doing anything for you?”

“Well...A little... It’s kinda fun knowing how much control you can have over me. Are you ready?”

As they got up from the table to leave, Dan gently rubbed against Beth’s right breast as he helped her put her jacket on. The sensation was enough to stop her in her tracks for a moment as she recovered. He just smiled at her and winked. As he glanced back at the table, Dan noticed that Beth had left a generous tip (it was their little agreement, one person pays for dinner, and the other leaves the tip. It kept anyone from spending too much on the other). As they got into the car, Beth leaned over and grabbed Dan for a deep sensual kiss.

3

“Well!” he exclaimed.

“Are you complaining?!” she asked quickly.

“Not at all! So...where do you wanna go?”

“Um...somewhere private!”

“So, you wanna go back to your home yet?”

“Uhhh, no! Not yet. Lets go to the park.” She suggested.

“Alright, whatever you want! This night’s about what you want.” He started the car and started going to the park. As they got to a red light, Dan leaned over and put his arm around her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. She closed her eyes for a second, and gently leaned in closer and slowly put his hand on her breast. She let out a sigh of pleasure, and a wide grin spread across his face. About a minute or two later they got to the park. Beth jumped out of the car and came around to the driver’s side as Dan turned everything off and rearranged himself, and as he stepped out of the car she embraced him, pressing her chest against his. Her nipples were so erect that he could feel them through two shirts and a bra, making it much easier for her to feel his appreciation.

“Well hello!” she said, gently running her right hand down his chest to his crotch and began softly rubbing up and down on his already hard shaft.

“I could say the same to you!” he said with a wink, running his fingertips up her sides just how he knew she loved, gently running them against the sides of her breasts. She visibly loved the feeling. “Why don’t we get into the park and continue this when we’re away from passing cars?” A reasonable suggestion he felt. Not too many people ever really went into the park, especially not between 8 and 10. Families with their children came earlier in the afternoon, and the high schoolers looking to get drunk or smoke up didn’t come until later in the night, so they were safe for a while. They walked for a little while arm in arm until they came to a picnic table. Beth spun around and pinned Dan up against the edge of the table and started kissing him passionately, and holding him tightly against her. Dan, not being one to complain about this kind of behavior, let himself enjoy the moment, running his hands up and down her back, letting them rub and squeeze her ass. He may be a breast man, but Dan had always appreciated Beth’s cute ass. She broke off from kissing.

“Wait a minute,” she managed to get out between her heavy breathing. “Give me one second, close your eyes.” Dan happily complied, closing his eyes and placing his hands over them (he needed to do something with his hands). About 15-25 seconds later she spoke again, “Alright, you can open them now.” Dan opened his eyes to see Beth sitting there, bra in hand, in a very alluring pose. He always found it a turn on how she could take her bra off without removing her shirt. She moved closer and put the bra in his pocket, taking the opportunity to rub his cock through the pocket, and at the same time switching positions. With her back now against the table she ordered, “Do whatever you want to me!”

His mind filled with ideas, and he relied on old faithful. He placed his right hand behind her head and went in for a sensual kiss while his left hand started its trip up her body over her shirt at her stomach. He slowly brought his hand up from her stomach, rubbing her side, her arm, and then finally finding a home on her right breast. Rubbing it, massaging it, just playing with it over her shirt. She let out a soft moan. He brought his right hand down from her neck over her shoulder, teased going for her other breast but instead followed her side all the way down, causing her to sigh in disappointment as she wanted it on her boob. He figured the disappointment would last too long, as he brought his hand down her thigh, and placed her gently up on the table so she was now sitting, and then moved to her inner thigh and very softly caressed right over her slit, which she quite obviously felt very clearly even through her panties as she drew in a quick gasp. He broke off the kiss and brought his hand out from under her skirt and looked her deep in the eyes. After a moment or two she was enthralled looking into his eyes, and he moved his hand behind her neck to make sure she was supported. He kissed her ever so gently on her lips and then whispered, “Deep Sleep!” He gently laid her head down on the table and took a step back to admire her beautiful form. She looked so peaceful and content that Dan almost wanted to leave her like that, but selfishness (and a desire for her not to be completely bitten up by bugs) came over him.

“You’ve enjoyed having your breasts being very sensitive to pleasure tonight haven’t you? Yes, I know you have. They will stay very sensitive until you go to sleep tonight. However, until then, your nipples will be even more sensitive than they have been so far. Your nipples are becoming more and more sensitive. Almost like they were directly connected to your clit. Your nipples will be sensitive like your clit, so extremely sensitive to pleasure, feeling soooooooo good. Making you feel even sexier than you’ve felt already. On three you’ll be wide awake, feeling wide awake, very aroused, feeling extremely sexy, remembering being in trance, but not what was said... One, energy beginning to come back to your body. Two, beginning to feel the sexual excitement all over your body, especially in your nipples. And...three, wide awake, feeling great!”

“That is SO weird! I didn’t think you’d be able to do something to me then, I was so distracted!”

“Was?” He asked hopefully.

“Well, okay, I still am... What did you do? I just remember looking into your eyes...and then I opened my eyes and I was laying down on the table...” He reached out and very gently caressed her breast, making a conscious decision to slow down as he ran over her nipple. She gasped as her eyes slammed shut in the pleasure. After a moment of recovery, she grabbed his head and pulled it to her chest, lifting her shirt up at the same time. Dan didn’t need a formal invitation, this was enough. He took in a deep breath, and as he let it out, he gently began running the tip of his tongue along the bottom of her left breast, then along the left side, then back down along the bottom, and then over the inside. He then repeated the pattern using his tongue flat against her soft skin, licking all over her large tit, but purposely avoiding the nipple. She was cooing with delight as he began to gently suck on the different parts of her breast, but soon she wanted more, badly.

“Please......take my nipple, please!” she pleaded.

Maybe he enjoyed torturing her a little, or maybe he just wasn’t ready (No, he was ready, he just got joy out of being a tease), but instead of doing as she asked, he switched breasts and began to repeat the process. First just using the tip of his tongue on her right breast, then making his tongue flat and licking it all over, and then gently sucking on the soft creamy skin. Her whimpering was beginning to get to be too much for him to handle (or was it his own desire that was too much?) as he moved back ever so slightly and blew gently onto her breast. He moved in slowly and took the already quite erect nipple in his mouth and didn’t move as Beth drew in a deep gasp and let out a sigh of relief. He began to suck on it gently, and roll over it with his tongue very slowly. She began to squirm on the picnic table. He slowly continued sucking a little harder and flicking the nipple with his tongue now, and she began to moan. He took a quick break to shush her, reminding her that even though it’s secluded they are in public. He then resumed sucking on he nipple harder, opening his mouth a little wider to get some of the breast in his mouth too. He then slowly slid his left hand up and began pinching and rolling her left nipple between his pointer finger and thumb. She let out a quick squeal of excitement. She was now squirming a lot, and had spread her legs apart as her skirt rode up, exposing her sexy pink panties. Dan took his right hand, and started teasing his way up the inside of his girlfriend’s soft thigh, excitement getting the best of him, he probably went faster than he wanted to. As he worked his way up her leg she began to squirm and softly moan uncontrollably. He finally got to her crotch (it felt like an eternity in the waiting for her, probably more like 45 seconds) he held her center firmly in his hand through her soaked panties, gently pressing down on her lips. Her mouth shot open as if you yelp in pleasure but nothing came out, and she got that incredibly sexy pained look on her face. Dan was sucking on her nipple and licking her luscious tits harder now, as he slid his hand under her panties, his palm facing her body, and traced her slit with his middle finger. She groaned from a combination of pleasure and desire, and he slid his middle finger deep into her dripping hole. Her squirming calmed a little for a moment, until Dan let his thumb gently rest on her clit. She jerked quickly, but he followed with her and softly rubbed her clit side to side and it was a matter of seconds before she let out a large gasp and her lower body began jerking uncontrollably. Dan loved being inside her while she reached orgasm, feeling all the muscles in her core flexing, and being able to bring her to that point by almost only playing with her tits was a great thing for him. As she calmed down, Dan slid lower and gently put his lips around her clit and began sucking softly. She let out a soft coo of delight, letting him know it was okay. Usually she was way too sensitive after an orgasm for him to touch her at all. He continued softly sucking on her clit, and gently began massaging the top wall of her pussy with the finger that was still in it. After about 2 or 3 minutes of this, increasing in intensity, Beth was back on the edge, and with a few flicks of Dan’s tongue she flew over the edge.

He took his hands back and gave her a sweet kiss in the cheek while she recovered. He had never been able to give her multiple orgasms before, so she needed a little bit more time to recover than usual. “Enjoy?” He asked with a wide grin.

She was still trying to catch her breath, but she looked up at him with a very large smile. “That was incredible. I love having you inside me when I cum. And I didn’t see the second one coming. But I sorta feel like I owe you now... But, not now...I’m kind of uncomfortable...I need new panties.” She blushed a little. They rearranged themselves fixed everything up, and got back in the car. She was still breathing heavily, and her breasts still almost heaving. It caught Dan’s attention from the driver’s seat as he watched them for a moment. “They’re going to show you how much they love you soon!” Beth said really sexy. He couldn’t wait.