The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Angry Alister

by Pan

Chapter 3

I was tempted to hide away in my room again. After what had just happened, I didn’t know how to deal with my sister...hell, I didn’t know how to deal with myself. With what I’d done.

I’d fucked my sister. And, even worse, it had been amazing.

But last time I’d hid away in my room for three days, and...well, that hadn’t ended well.

No, I had to face this. I had to confront what I’d done.

Who I’d done.

I took a deep breath as I stepped into the kitchen, trying to stay calm. That, I knew, was the key. I had to stay calm. If I let myself get angry…I’d lose control. My lizard brain would take over.

And my lizard brain didn’t care about morality, or fidelity, or even basic biology.

It just wanted me to get laid.

I took another breath, then walked into the kitchen. My sister was sitting at the table, wearing a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. She was eating cereal, and scrolling on her phone...but the moment I entered, she set it aside.

“Hey numb-nuts,” she said, her eyes lighting up at the sight of me. I raised one eyebrow.

“Seriously?”

“What?” she said, her face the picture of innocence.

I sighed. If she was going to be this transparent, it was going to be easy.

“I know what you’re doing,” I said flatly. “It’s not going to work.”

“What am I doing?” she asked, suddenly playing the ingénue.

“You’re trying to get me mad.”

“Maybe I’m just calling it how I see it.”

I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t taking the bait.

“I just wanted to let you know: what we did yesterday...that can’t happen again. It wasn’t cool.”

In response, I was expecting a fight. Or more base insults. But my sister continued her trend of surprising me, and just tilted her head to the side in response.

“Why not?”

I paused for a moment, trying to work out what her game was. Just trying to keep me off-guard, I suppose. To be safe, I took a deep breath before responding.

“Because it’s wrong,” I answered simply. “I have a girlfriend. Fuck, you’re my sister!“

“It didn’t feel wrong yesterday,” she grinned in response, and I mentally cursed my dick for throbbing at the memory. Down, boy.

“Look, I don’t know what’s...going on with me. But taking advantage of it like that is...it’s really fucked, sis. And I think you know it.”

My sister stood up, and I instinctively took a step back. I was against the kitchen counter...the same kitchen counter I’d fucked her on less than fifteen hours earlier.

“You think I took advantage of you?” she asked, her eyebrows raised. She began walking towards me, and I suddenly felt like a trapped animal. I wanted to take another step back, but there was nowhere to go.

“Yes,” I replied coolly, meeting her gaze. “I do.”

“I’m eighteen,” she reminded me. “And half your size.”

Her eyes flicked down to my erection at that, and I forced myself to maintain eye contact.

“You’re my big brother,” she continued. “You’re supposed to love me. To protect me.”

She stopped in front of me, and reached out to touch my chest.

“But yesterday, you treated me like a slut,” she said softly. “A piece of ass.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but she pressed a finger to my lips.

“You took your poor, innocent, defenseless sister...”

“What??”

I could feel myself getting agitated by her words, and I tried to focus. On staying calm. She was just saying this to piss me off. My sister knew exactly what she was doing. She was just trying to press my buttons.

She wanted round two of what we’d done yesterday, and I was NOT going to give it to her.

“That’s not what happened,” I said, my voice as level as I could possibly keep it. “And you know it.”

Again, my sister tilted her head to the side.

“Maybe not,” she said, and a wicked smile spread across her face. “...but do you really think that’s how Mom will see it?”

As I’ve mentioned, no one can press my buttons like my sister. And she knew it.

“What??” I said again, my voice a low growl. I could feel the fury rising inside me. My sister had manipulated me into fucking her, into losing control until I brought her—and myself—to a powerful orgasm. She’d needled at me until I’d done something unforgiveable, something I would never have done if I was of sane mind...

...and now, she was trying to blackmail me for it.

My sister’s hand was on my chest, and her hair was down. It fell in waves over her shoulders. She was smiling, and I was frozen in place.

“Didn’t you hear me?” she asked, her voice a mischievous lilt. “I said maybe.“

“You’re crazy,” I breathed, my voice cracking slightly. “What are you doing?”

“I’m just presenting options,” she said, moving her arm up until it was around my neck. “I’m just saying, yesterday was...such a blur. There are a few different ways I could tell the story.”

“Sis...this isn’t funny.”

She smirked, and leaned in close.

“Trust me, I know,” she whispered.

“So what are you—”

“On the other hand,” she interrupted, her voice dropping to a whisper, “if we did it again, then clearly it must have been consensual.”

“This isn’t consensual,” I said firmly. “Let me be clear about this—I do not consent. I don’t want to cheat on my girlfriend. I don’t want to fuck my sister.“

“Oh,” she said, and just for a moment, I saw hurt appear in her eyes. But just as soon as it appeared, she’d blinked it away. “Then I guess I’ll have to tell Mom what you did.”

“What I did?” I snapped. Fuck. She was getting to me. I had to calm down. I had to...—

“That’s right,” she said, moving her other arm around my neck. “Yesterday. When you raped me.”

I wish I could say that she was too obvious. That I recognized how transparent she was being and walked away. That I’d calmed down in my bedroom, maybe called my girlfriend, jerked off. Anything to regain my composure. To become a reasonable, level-headed individual again.

But...god. When my temper rises, I lose all reason. All perspective. It’s like I get tunnel vision. All I could think about was regaining control of the situation. Showing my sister that she couldn’t mess with me.

My eyes narrowed. I could feel the redness taking over. And, from the hazy look that appeared in my sister’s eyes...so could she.

“Fuck you,” I snapped. “You entitled little fucking princess. You think you can just snap your fingers and I’ll do whatever you want, don’t you? You think that because you’ve got the body of a porn star, men will just fall over themselves to obey your every command.”

I hadn’t even noticed my hand moving to my sister’s throat. I was holding her—not dangerously, just in a way that told her I was in command. That I was the boss.

That in that moment, I owned her.

“Uh huh,” she replied, her voice a low groan.

“Well, it’s not that fucking simple,” I growled in reply. “You can’t manipulate me like I’m every other guy. You can’t push me around. You can’t make me do anything I don’t want to do. And so no, you little bitch. I’m not going to fuck you.”

“Is that right?” she said, her eyes flashing.

I didn’t say anything in response, just moved my hands to her shoulders and pushed her down. I expected her to fight back, to call me names or tell me that I was wrong. Instead, she allowed herself to be lowered to her knees, until she was at eye-level with the bulge in my pants.

I didn’t have to say anything. My sister knew what I wanted. Her hands were trembling as she removed my belt buckle and my cock sprang free. She stared at it for a moment, her mouth slack, her breasts heaving with lust.

She glanced up at me; I just glared back. Alister was out; the lizard brain was in control now. It wanted to humiliate her, to punish her for what she’d tried to do.

For what she’d done yesterday.

Or maybe that was just the justification it was sending whatever was left of my monkey brain. Maybe that was just what I was telling myself to justify what, in the red heat of anger, I wanted to do.

When I was this mad, I didn’t see her as my sister. She was just a woman. A piece of meat. A perfect body that needed to put into its place.

And it seemed she didn’t object to what I saw as her place.

My sister wrapped her fingers around my shaft and leaned forward. I watched as she took the first inch of my cock into her mouth, and sucked gently. She moaned quietly as she worked her tongue along the underside of my cock, and a sensation of vindication came over me.

She hadn’t won. I’d shown her who was boss. I hadn’t fucked my sister today. Instead, I was putting her in her place. I was showing her that she didn’t have power over me. I was showing her exactly what she was.

“You’re a dirty little cocksucker,” I spat, and my sister nodded in agreement, sucking harder. “You were born to suck cock, weren’t you?”

She nodded again. As she lowered her head further, her cheeks hollowed, and her lips stretched wide.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned around my cock, and I felt the heat of her mouth envelop my dick. I moved my hands to her hair; as soon as I felt her pull back, I pulled her head down hard.

My sister grunted, and I felt her throat muscles squeeze my cock as she swallowed me. I held her tightly, and used my grip to force her to take more and more of my cock.

“Take it all,” I growled. “You little slut.”

I needed to show her that she wasn’t in charge. That I was the one in control, not her. That her little game hadn’t worked; she’d tried to manipulate me, and now she was on her knees.

But just like the day before, the more dominant and forceful I was, the more she seemed to get off on it.

“Mmmhmmmm,” she groaned, and I could feel her swallowing again.

“Say it,” I ordered, pulling her head off my cock. The hazy, confused look on her face made my cock pulse, which just served to make me even madder.

My sister is proud. Fiesty. And I couldn’t think of a better punishment than this, than forcing her to admit she was a little cocksucking whore.

“I...love...it,” she gasped.

“What?” I demanded. “Be specific.”

“I love it,” she panted. “I love it. I love sucking your cock.”

I let go of her head, and she immediately went back to work. I felt my sister’s tongue swirl around the tip of my cock as she moaned loudly. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, taking my cock deep into her throat and then pulling back.

She was electric. Merideth and my previous girlfriend had (individually) given me head, but they’d always treated it like a chore. With every movement of my sister’s head, her lips, her tongue, I could feel my cock throbbing. The efforts I’d experienced in the past paled in comparison to my sister’s; she was a natural.

Or she’d had a lot of practice. I didn’t want to reflect on which was more likely.

“Say you’re a whore,” I ordered, pulling out of my sister’s mouth.

“I’m a whore,” she admitted. Her eyes were wide, and I realized she was staring up at me with the most intense, possessive gaze I’d ever seen.

“That’s it,” I hissed. “Keep going. Keep sucking it.”

“Mmmhmmmm,” she whimpered, and I could feel her working her mouth faster.

I was breathing heavily, and my sister’s eyes widened in surprise as I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard. I wanted to see her face as I fucked her mouth.

“Look at me,” I ordered, and she obeyed. “Do you like this?”

My sister nodded.

“Yes,” she moaned. “I like it. I love sucking your cock.”

“Tell me you’re a dirty little cocksucker,” I snarled.

“I’m a dirty little cocksucker,” she whimpered. “I love sucking your cock. I’m your dirty little cocksucker.“

“Tell me what you want,” I ordered.

“I want to swallow your cum,” she gasped. “I want to swallow your hot, sticky load. I want to feel my brother shoot his cum into my mouth.”

A wave of anger pulsed across my body. This wasn’t meant to be pleasurable for her; this was supposed to be a punishment. I was trying to demonstrate that she couldn’t cross me, not give her exactly what she wanted.

“Too bad,” I said, and yanked her head back hard. She let out a moan of arousal as she fell backwards onto the kitchen floor. Standing above her, I wrapped my hand around my cock. I hadn’t even noticed her moving one hand between her legs, but as I jerked myself, staring down at my sister, I could see her trembling with arousal.

“You don’t choose when I come,” I said, stroking myself furiously. “You don’t get to decide if you’re going to swallow my load or not.”

“Yes,” she moaned, and I could see her hand moving faster and faster. “Yes, I do.”

My anger spiked once more. “You’re nothing,” I spat, shaking with rage. “You’re a piece of human garbage. You’re not even good enough at sucking cock to finish me off. You’re not even hot enough to fuck. You’re not even worth the effort.”

At my words of fury I could see my sister cumming, writhing around in orgasm, one hand reaching up to grab her tit through her tank top.

The sight of my sister’s orgasm triggered my own—or perhaps it was the other way around. Either way, my cock began to twitch, shooting streams of cum all over her face and body. My sister moaned in response, and I could see my glistening semen landing on her face, her neck, her white tank top and bare legs.

As my orgasm subsided, I could feel my rage fading...but I didn’t want it to. I didn’t want to return to the world of rational thought. I didn’t want to deal with what I’d just done.

“Now clean it up,” I snapped, trying desperately to hold onto my anger, and my sister just moaned obediently.

“Mmmhmmm,” she agreed, and started licking my cum off her skin.

By the time she was done, I was gone, back in my room.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. What the fuck had I just done?

I’d let her do it again. I’d let my fucking goddamn sister manipulate me into...well, at least this time I hadn’t fucked her.

No, instead I’d just let her blow me until I came, coating her body with my seed.

Like that was any better.

I leaned against my bedroom wall and forced myself to calm down. If I stayed mad like this, she’d...I’d...

Fuck! I couldn’t think about what would happen, or that would just make me even more mad.

Breathing deeply, I started counting backwards from one hundred. By the time I reached fifty, I was feeling somewhat better. By the time I hit twenty, I was starting to think rationally again.

I’d let my sister get to me. Again.

This couldn’t keep happening. This could never happen again. I needed to...

I shook my head. I had no idea what I needed to do. I’d thought that I could talk to my sister rationally, but she knew exactly how to wind me up. Clearly, I couldn’t be trusted alone with her.

I needed backup, but who could I even talk to about this? Merideth? Mom? Fucking Brandon?

There was no one I could talk to about this. No one who could even begin to understand what I was going through. The only person who really knew the situation was my sister, and obviously discussing it with her was out of the question.

No, I just had to avoid her. For...well, the rest of the summer. And then the rest of our lives. Problem solved.

With a sigh, I put on headphones, turned on a video game, and desperately tried not to think for the rest of the day.

* * *