The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Angry Alister

by Pan

Chapter 2

I avoided my sister for the next few days.

I’m sure most anyone would have done the same. Well, I guess most people wouldn’t have struck their sister in the first place.

Most people wouldn’t have lost their temper, pulled their younger sister across their lap, and spanked their ass to orgasm.

Like I had.

Fuck.

Memories fade, right? That’s the whole point. You do something you regret, and it feels bad, but that feeling disappears over time.

Well, this one wasn’t going fading anywhere as fast as I wanted it to. For days, it felt like everytime I closed my eyes, I could feel it.

My sister’s body across my lap, twitching in orgasm. An orgasm that I’d caused with my hand.

With my anger.

The sight of your sibling cumming is not something you should ever, ever witness. If you know how your sister gets off, you’ve done something wrong.

And believe me, I knew: I’d done something extremely wrong.

Shouting at Brandon had felt carthartic. Yeah, I’d felt bad, but the primary emotion had been one of release. All the anger, all the fury I’d had for days—I’d let it all out with a single rant.

And yelling at my sister had felt the same, honestly. She’d been very intentionally bugging me for days, and driving me mad in a whole other way for weeks. When I’d shouted at her, when I’d called her out for being an irritating moron, it was like I’d managed to let go of that anger.

It’s like…I dunno, toxins? Is that how those work?

I’d been two for two. You yell at someone, you feel bad for yelling at them…but so, so good for getting it all out of your system.

But spanking my sister hadn’t been like that. I didn’t feel the carthasis, the release. After unleashing my fury in such a physical way, I felt nothing but guilt.

Guilt, and confusion.

I didn’t tell Merideth. God, I don’t even know how you would start that conversation. ‘Hey hon, sorry we haven’t talked lately, I got my sister off with my hand and can’t stop thinking about it.’

My girlfriend wouldn’t understand, I knew that for a fact. Partially because…well, I knew her…but mostly because I didn’t understand.

I’d been there. I’d witnessed it. No, that implies some degree of separation.

I’d done more than witness it—I’d lived it.

Losing my temper, bringing my hand down onto my sister’s ass again and again and again…I couldn’t believe I’d done it. There was no price I wouldn’t pay to go back and reverse it. And none of it made any sense to me.

How the hell could I expect it to make sense to Merideth?

I felt like I was losing my mind. Whenever I closed my eyes, I relived it—all of it. The fury. The spanking.

My sister’s long, loud orgasm.

And so for almost three days straight, I barely left my room. I’d duck out when I was sure no one was around, grab some food and use the bathroom, and then return to my cave. I didn’t want to see anyone, or talk to anyone—least of all my sister.

If I could have hit a button to ensure that I never saw my sister again, I probably would have.

I self-medicated with video games, mostly—slaying spires meant that I didn’t have to think about what I’d done. About my sister’s flushed, panting body. The look of lust in her eyes as my hand rained down on her perfect butt.

The way her twitching body had felt, pressed up against my hard cock.

And so I’d play run after run, getting better at the game each time. I’d play until I couldn’t keep my eyes open, then I’d fall sleep…and dream of what had happened.

It was hell, but I couldn’t complain. I knew I deserved it.

I’d gotten my sister off. I’d lost my temper, and spanked my sister until she came.

I deserved far worse than locking myself in my bedroom and playing video games, that was for sure.

For those three days, I didn’t masturbate. How could I? If my mind slipped, if I thought about my sister while I came…that was it. There was no path forward from there. I’d have to move to Australia and become an emu farmer. I’d have to volunteer to be the first solo mission to Mars—as far away from civilization as I could possibly go.

After three solid days of my laptop screen being my only source of illumination, I realized that it wasn’t getting better. The thoughts weren’t going away. And as my balls filled up, my mind kept slipping back to what had happened.

I hadn’t seen Merideth for well over a month. The only sexual contact I’d had in six weeks had been with my sister.

Something had to change.

And so I called my girlfriend for phone sex. I needed to get something in my head that wasn’t my sister’s body. I needed to cause arousal in someone I wasn’t related to.

I needed to associate moans of pleasure with something that wasn’t guilt.

Merideth was excited to hear from me. I hadn’t been avoiding her…well, not specifically. I’d been avoiding the world, and she just happened to be part of the world. Before…it had happened…we’d probably spoken on the phone every day or two, so it had been a bit of a gap.

And she was particularly excited by my suggestion.

It wasn’t anything fancy. I don’t really have much of an imagination, so I just described what I was doing, how it felt. Merideth did the same, which was hotter than I expected. When I came, my load was super thick (presumably because of how long it had been since I last got off), which really excited her. She assumed it was because of how much I’d enjoyed the phone sex, and promised to call me again soon.

That night, I left my room. One small step for man, and all that.

Mom wasn’t anywhere to be seen, but I immediately encountered my sister in the kitchen. Part of me wanted to turn back around, but…yeah, I couldn’t live the rest of the life avoiding my only sibling.

I had to face this. Get on the horse, and all that.

She was making one of her disgusting sandwiches. You know how I said I have no imagination? Well, when it comes to foodstuffs, my sister has way too much. I don’t even know how to describe them—it’s like she takes a list of reasonable sandwich ingredients, and just mixes them all together.

Like, if she likes it individually, she must like them together. It’s so, so gross.

“That’s so, so gross,” I said flatly, as she carefully spread mayonnaise onto a chopped-up banana.

“I like it,” she replied. I watched as she sprinkled raisins onto it.

And then added curry powder.

“That’s because you’re gross,” I retorted, and she turned to stare coolly into my eyes.

“What’re you going to do?” she grinned. “Punish me?”

My eyebrows shot up at her reply. I guess I’d just assumed we’d…y’know, dance around it. Not bring it immediately.

“No,” I replied far too quickly.

I took a deep breath, and forced myself to mentally count to ten. I couldn’t let her get under my skin again.

We knew exactly where that had led last time.

“Eating that sandwich is punishment enough,” I said, trying to lighten the mood.

“Let me know if you want me to make you one.”

“Never,” I said, relaxing a little once I realized she was following my lead. Maybe we could get past…what had happened the other day.

Maybe our relationship could return to normal.

And then, she completely removed any chance of that happening.

I should’ve seen it coming. Not just from, y’know, “knowing my sister”—she tensed up a little before she did it. I should’ve worked out what that meant, recognized that rush of adrenaline you get right before you escalate a situation.

But I didn’t.

“Have this one,” she said, and before I realized what was happening, my sister had taken her ridiculous snack and shoved it into my partially-open mouth.

I spat it out in shock, but not before the grotesque combination of ingredients (seriously, who puts fish and fruit onto the same sandwich?) hit my taste buds.

“What the fuck?” I said. Now it was my turn to fill with adrenaline. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

My eyes widened as I saw the now-familiar look of lust spreading across my sister’s face.

Fuck. Fuck. It was happening again.

I had to stop it. I had to deescalate. Calm thoughts. Breathe. Count to ten. Let the red fade.

But before I could let my rational side take over, my sister escalated things. If we’d been at a seven, she didn’t just take us up to a ten—she took us to a hundred.

She moved forward, pressing her bikini-clad body against mine, and wrapped her arms around my body.

“Fuck me,” she said, her voice a soft growl. “Do it. I want you to fuck me.”

And then she kissed me.

Now, in and of itself, that probably wouldn’t have been enough to set me off. Like, it was wrong, and I guess I was mad at my sister for…well, every part of it. The unwelcome physical contact, the casual attitude towards…y’know, fucking incest.

But if that had been it, I would have been able to walk away. I would have kept control of my emotions and left the kitchen, returned to my room. Maybe never emerged, I don’t know.

No, what tipped me over the edge was working it out.

In that moment, all the pieces came together:

When I get mad, the women around me get horny.

Why? I had absolutely no idea. I still don’t—pheronomes, maybe. Or something about my angry brainwaves—maybe they were somehow bouncing out of my skull and into the brains of everyone around me.

But whatever the reason, my anger—somehow—directly translated into the arousal of whoever I was in the room with.

That’s why Merideth cracking her knuckles always ended in sex. That’s why my ex had teased me at parties.

And that was why my sister had cum when I’d spanked her the previous day.

If I’d worked this out in my bedroom, things would’ve gone very differently. I would have had time to think it through, in a calm and collected way. Maybe I would’ve still gotten mad, but it wouldn’t have affected anyone.

I could’ve worked through it by myself, and kept control of the situation. I would have considered the best way to deal with it, come up with strategies for being around other people.

And I definitely, definitely wouldn’t have fucked my sister.

But that isn’t how things went down. Instead, I’d made this revelation at the very moment my sister was trying her hardest to antagonize me.

I’d worked out what was happening as my sister—who had clearly been a few steps ahead of me in piecing this together—had pressed her lips against mine.

She’d figured this out before me. That was the thought running through my mind in that moment. She’d puzzled it out…and she hadn’t warned me. She hadn’t told me what happened when I got mad, even though she knew before I did.

Instead, she’d used it to her advantage.

My sister had deliberately pissed me off so that I’d fuck her. She must have liked how it felt, when I got mad next to her.

And instead of saying anything to me about it, she’d used to to manipulate me into fucking her.

How messed up is that?

If I’d been in a more calm state of mind, maybe I would’ve worked out that getting mad at her was just giving her exactly what she wanted.

But, well…I didn’t.

Instead, I lost my temper. Worse than I ever had before.

“You fucking bitch,” I hissed, my eyes flaring with rage. “Jesus Christ you’re messed up. You did this deliberately, didn’t you? You’re such a pervert…you want to get me mad. Do you know how manipulative that is? You’re literally manipulating my emotions to get what you want, you abusive little cunt.”

Just as it had before, getting the rant out made me feel better…but just as I felt myself beginning to calm down slightly, the wanton look on my sister’s face set me off again.

Again, had I been more rational about it, I would’ve worked out that getting mad at my sister was just rewarding her behavior.

But you know how when you’re angry, you can fixate on a thought? Everything else falls away. Well, in that moment it didn’t worry me that our mother was home, just a few rooms away. I didn’t consider my loving girlfriend who I’d just had phone sex with for the first time.

I didn’t care about the fact that I was giving my sister exactly what she wanted.

A single thought filled my brain, and I couldn’t see the logic as anything but perfect.

“You want me to fuck you?” I growled.

My sister nodded desperately.

“I’ll fuck you,” I threatened, my voice quivering with rage. Her eyes rolled back into her head with arousal. “I’ll fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked.”

Like I said, I’m not a violent person. Spanking my sister had been completely out of character…I’d never so much as lightly choked either of my girlfriends.

My thinking had felt so clear, so obvious. The previous day, I’d punished her with my hand.

Now, I was going to punish her with my cock.

I was going to use my sister’s body to get off, giving zero consideration to her wants or needs. I’m normally a gentle lover; I’d always figured that’s what women wanted. And even when my ex had pissed me off with her flirting, or Merideth with her knuckle-cracking, the sex had been soft and loving. I’d been annoyed by what they’d done, but still very much in control.

But no one—no one—knows how to push your buttons like your family, and my sister was the absolute Queen of driving me over the edge.

And so in my fury, I decided to give her what she wished for. I was going to fuck my sister, so hard, so mercilessly, so roughly, she’d regret crossing me in the first place.

I was going to pound my sister so hard, she wouldn’t be able to walk.

That’d show her.

My sister moaned as I lifted her onto the kitchen counter, a determined look in her eyes. Her body was practically vibrating with want—knowing that her lust was driven by my anger made me even madder, and as I reached down to unbutton my jeans, my sister’s bikini bottom was soaked through.

“Please…” she begged, but I held up a finger.

“Shut up,” I ordered, and a shockwave of pleasure passed through her body.

“No,” she responded, and even though I knew exactly what she was doing…it worked. Her disobedience stoked my rage, and I could see her blush grow at my fury.

With the laser focus that comes with true anger, I concentrated on my goal.

I was going to mercilessly fuck my baby sister. I was going to show her what happened when she tried to play me. I was going to fuck her until I came, with no regard for her pleasure.

And god damn it, I was going to enjoy it.

As I clumsily lowered my pants, my cock came into view. I’ve no real basis for comparison—I’ve never measured myself or looked up stats online—but both of my girlfriends had assured me I had a very nice dick.

But I have to admit…none of them had ever looked at it like my sister did. Her eyes widened, then immediately glazed over with lust. Her mouth dropped open, and I wouldn’t have been surprised if she’d started drooling.

My sister wanted my cock. She wanted it more than I’d ever seen her want anything.

I don’t know if she tore her bikini bottoms off or I did; the next thing I remember was my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I didn’t enter her slowly, or wait for her wetness to adjust as I normally would.

Instead, I pushed forward, sliding my entire length into my sister’s soaking wet pussy. I had one hand on the kitchen cabinet above her head, the other on her bare thigh—I had never before noticed what a perfect height this counter was for sex.

My sister let out a shocked gasp, and I felt a dark pleasure in knowing that she hadn’t been expecting me to just…go for it. I pulled out, and thrust my erection inside her again, fast and hard.

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned, and I stared into her eyes.

“I told you to shut up,” I said, moving my hand from her thigh to her throat.

To my surprise, she didn’t talk back, or resist. Instead, she just nodded as I wrapped my strong hand around her tanned throat, and continued to fuck her.

My blood was pounding in my head, my throat…my entire body. But I clearly had plenty to go around, because my cock was hard as steel as it repeatedly slid inside my brat of a sister, eliciting moans of pleasure with each thrust.

I’d gotten off earlier that day, so despite having the first sex I’d had in a month—and perhaps the best sex I’d had in my life—I wasn’t anywhere near cumming even after several minutes of pounding into my sister’s slick pussy.

Unlike her.

“Oh, yesss,” she moaned. The feeling of my sister’s body twitching in pleasure reminded me that I was ostensibly doing this to punish her…and that the fact that I was being far from gentle didn’t seem to be bothering her at all.

Earlier that week, I’d witnessed my sister’s orgasm—and despite the circumstances being very different, I recognized the signs. She was going to cum again. If this was supposed to be punishment, it was failing at all counts.

I loosened my grip on her throat—her eyes opened, watery with lust. A smile appeared on my face as I raised my hand, and slapped her.

I expected a cry of pain, but—just as when I’d spanked her a few days prior—I was met with a happy, horny moan.

“God damn it,” I grunted. A surge of anger rose within me—I couldn’t win! The angrier I got, the more turned on my sister became, and there was nothing I could do about it. No matter how rough I was, it did nothing to diminish her enjoyment.

Apparently my rage was enough to push my sister over the edge—I could feel the walls of her vagina contract…I didn’t slow down, in the hope that would somehow ruin her orgasm. Her climax coated my cock with even more lubrication, and I caught my breath for a moment at the sensation.

The feeling of my sister’s sopping wet cunt wrapped around my cock was unlike anything I’d felt. Just as I’d spent most of the summer annoyed at her for being so damn hot, I was furious at how good she was in bed.

“Fuck!” I shouted. My sister arched her back, and I reached down to pull her bikini top down. Her nipples were everything I’d imagined they’d be—long, and rubbery. I leaned in and took them in my mouth, biting down hard.

The look of pain on my sister’s face gave me a rush, but it almost immediately turned to pleasure. I knew if I bit any harder, I risked drawing blood, so I pulled my mouth back.

“You’re such a fucking slut,” I panted. The sight of my sister’s tits bouncing, the feeling of her wetness, the inherent taboo of what we were doing…I knew that if we continued, it wouldn’t be long until I came, coating my sister’s womb with my seed.

“You are,” she gasped in response. “You’re a slut.”

“Shut up,” I hissed, and once more, she unexpectedly obeyed.

For some reason, that was what did it. The sight of my sassy sister submissively closing her mouth in response to my order...it was enough to tip me over the edge. I moaned loudly as I felt my cock pulse, shooting wave after wave of cum inside my sister’s pussy.

“Oh, fuck…” she moaned, and I could feel her vibrating anew as the third orgasm I’d given her that week spread across her body.

As soon as we were done, the guilt hit me.

“Shit,” I said, wide-eyed. “Oh, shit shit shit shit shit.”

“Mmmm,” my sister responded in a pleased hum. “C’mon, bro—it wasn’t that bad.”

“What did we just do?”

She let out a moan of frustration as I pulled my softening cock out from between her legs. We both looked down to see some of my clear cum oozing out of her pussy.

“I think it’s pretty clear what we just did,” she said with a smile.

“Jesus,” I said, pulling my pants up. “Mom is two rooms over!”

“Don’t sweat it; she’s watching TV.”

“She’s not even in her room??”

“Chill, bro,” my sister replied lazily. Her tits were still out, and she’d moved one hand between her legs to toy with my cum.

“How are you so calm about this?” I asked.

“What’s the problem?” she said, moving her finger up to her lips to taste the load I’d just deposited inside her. “It’s just sex.”

It’s just sex. That was the phrase that ran around my head late into the night, as I lay in my bed, unable to sleep. It’s just sex.

I’d known my sister had a much more relaxed attitude to sex than I did, but…fuck, this was pushing it. How could she see it as just sex? We were brother and sister, blood related. What we’d done was incest…it could mess her up for life.

I stared at my ceiling, some things clicking into place. I’d known my sister liked sex, but it seemed I’d understimated her passion for it. Don’t get me wrong—I’m a pretty big fan myself, but the events of that afternoon had made it clear that my sister’s libido was on a whole other level.

No wonder she’d kept Brandon around for so long. He was big and dumb and—from the sounds of it—fucked her exactly how she liked to be fucked.

Exactly how I’d fucked her.

Why had I thought that fucking her hard and treating her rough would be a punishment? It was clear to me now…that was exactly how my sister liked it.

Oh, god. I knew how my sister had sex. My dick now knew what it felt like when she came…I’d experienced my sister’s orgasm.

No, not just experienced. Caused.

…and what about Merideth?

We’d said we loved each other, and I’d meant it. I loved my girlfriend. I was completely, truly in love with my girlfriend.

And I’d just cheated on her with my sister.

My sister had made me mad, forced me to lose control. She’d provoked me into fucking her on the kitchen bench, no more than thirty feet away from our unsuspecting mother. She hadn’t cared about the fact I had a girlfriend, or that we were related. She’d just wanted the lust my anger caused…and to feel my cock inside her.

That was the worst thing, somehow. Worse than the cheating, or the incest, or the way my sister had manipulated me. No, the worst part of all…was how good it felt.

I’d always enjoyed sex, but fucking my sister had truly been something else. It had been so wrong, but felt like nothing else.

It was almost sunrise before I finally managed to drift off. As my eyes closed, the last thing I remembered was how good my sister’s hot pussy had felt around my hard cock…

* * *