The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alpha

Josh tries his pick-up techniques on Taylor, but he doesn’t realise he has just met perfection.

On Friday nights Josh felt as though he was a lone wolf on the prowl. He preferred it this way. He had desire to join his co-workers for drinks. He didn’t need those loser Betas dragging him down, not when he had a mission to accomplish.

He narrowed his eyes and scanned the dark environs of the bar. Even this early in the evening, it was fairly busy with patrons of all kinds: office workers breaking loose after a long week, little gangs of women in threes or fours giggling and gossiping together, couples playing naughtily close together. Josh paid little attention to them. The single women were his target, those obviously looking for something more exciting from their evening than a cocktail buzz.

The steady, warm beat of dance music played over the heads of the mingling crowd. Josh ordered the barman to prepare him a vodka gimlet. As he waited, he looked down the bar and considered his direct competition. As an Alpha he knew he had to identify any possible competitors he might have to contend with, and if possible, neutralise them. He appraised the various single men. Balding ones, bespectacled ones, the ones clearly out of shape. There were lots of them hanging around, vying for attention, quietly checking out the women, sometimes gathering up enough courage to make an introduction. Josh was once timid in the same way, always hanging back, always lacking in bravery. But he had mastered the art of seduction.

Satisfied he was obviously and absolutely the most dominant man in the bar, he felt comfortable enough to turn his attention to the females. He could now move confidently into the herd of single ladies like the apex predator he knew he was.

He took inventory. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. Tall, short, skinny, fat. Suddenly one caught his eye, a possible viable target. She was sitting alone at one of the high tables along the far wall, sipping from a long, thin glass. A very viable target, Josh thought, as he consumed her with his eyes. Even through the throngs of people, the glimpses he caught were of a startlingly beautiful woman. Her dark, straight hair flowed down over her shoulders almost to her elbows. She was wearing a tight, strappy black dress. A Seven at least, he considered. Maybe even an Eight. Josh decided to move in immediately for the kill.

He quickly checked himself in the mirror behind the bartender. He looked good. His tight white t-shirt served to both accentuate his careful tan and his athletic arms. With his dark hair slicked coquettishly back, he decided he could confidently approach this Seven, maybe an Eight with his carefully practised charm and style.

Josh had perfected all his techniques, all the certified way to get a girls panties loose, and he knew he might have to employ them all on this particular beauty. Still, he knew to walk away if she didn’t respond immediately. Keep them chasing him, that was the rule. As he weaved his way towards her table, he decided to hit her with a direct opener. He knew how women found this purposeful, direct manner incredibly attractive. He placed his drink on her table and sat down.

“Hey, I just saw you, and I had to come and say “Hi”, because I think you’re cute”. He said commandingly, making sure he could be heard over the music.

The woman put down her glass and looked at him keenly. After a long moment she decided to smile. He took that as his cue to continue with his gambit.

“I’m Josh.” He said, as he initiated a light stroke of her shoulder. He knew how important physical contact would be, to ensure she would get quickly comfortable to his touch.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“I’m Taylor.” She replied, again with a slight, but playful smile.

“And how has your night been so far?” Josh asked, surreptitiously taking a closer look at her. She had plump pink lips, and fascinating greenish-brown eyes. Her dress allowed for a hint of cleavage to be teasingly revealed, and there was a hint of a red bra peeking out from under one of the shoulder straps.

“Pretty good, darling. I love this bar, it has a really nice atmosphere, usually.” Taylor said.

“Oh cool, I’m not actually keen on this place.” He started, keen to get a qualification into the conversation.

“Then why are you here?” She interrupted. Josh faltered for a second, but decided to ignore the question.

“Hey … did you hear me?” She said, which pleased him. Josh knew that meant she was eager to seek validation. She needed to hear his answer. He was establishing a position of power.

“Why are you here?” Taylor asked again, but with a tangible power in her voice that startled him.

“I’m … I’m looking for a woman like you.” He blurted, surprised at his own answer.

“That’s good, darling, because I’m looking for a guy just like you.” She replied.

Discombobulated, he smiled. He mentally scolded himself. Smiling too much made him look like he was needing her approval. Alphas save their smiles. To win something back he again touched her, stroking her arm gently with the tips of his fingers. She almost seemed to lean into his caress.

“Is that right? So what can you do for me?” He asked.

“Well the thing is, Josh, I’m a Goddess. So, I can take you home and fuck your brains out.” She said. “But it takes a real man to fuck a Goddess. So if I let you slide your cock into my tight, wet, Goddess pussy, will you be able to contain yourself? Will you be able to last more than a couple of pathetic little pumps before you blow your load?”

Wow, what a slut! Josh thought, listening to her speak. He couldn’t believe his luck, choosing this horny little girl right away.

“Don’t worry honey, I’ll fuck you long into the night.” He grinned.

“Really? All night? I’m impressed that you think you’ll be able to last for hours, fucking my perfect body, and be able to hold yourself back. It doesn’t make much sense to me, but it is what I’m looking for. But don’t you think that’s a bit of an insult to me? Aren’t I so beautiful, so gorgeous, so powerful, that you should be right on the very edge as soon as you see me naked?”

“I’ll last.” Josh smiled. “You’re not that perfect, you know. I’m more than man enough for you.”

“That’s very good to hear, darling. I’m looking for a real man like you. I like to hear you agree that you won’t spunk yourself dry before I want you to. It’s so important that you don’t do that. Listen to me carefully now. This is important. Try not to picture me naked right now as you sit squirming in your chair. You’re not thinking about me lying before you, utterly naked and open and exposed to you, are you, darling?” As she spoke, Taylor idly ran a finger down and up her cleavage.

“No …” Josh mumbled as his eyes strayed down to follow the movement of her hand. He couldn’t help himself, however. He was picturing her naked. A vision of sleek, pale skin and long, slender legs flashed into his mind. He saw her breasts exposed before him, flushed with arousal as they rose and fell with her ragged breathing, even as his eyes stayed fixed on that sliver of skin her finger pointed to.

“Eyes up here, darling.” Taylor chided him. He dragged his gaze back up to her eyes, embarrassed that he had let her distract him so easily. Don’t let her win, he told himself. You’re the one in control here. He took a sip of his drink and looked away, as though she hadn’t managed to get under his skin for even a second.

“It’s okay, darling. You can look at my breasts if you want, or you can just look into my eyes instead.” She told him warmly. Josh turned back to look at her again, realising for the first time how distinctive her eyes really were. Taylor’s irises were seemingly both green and brown simultaneously, and they sparkled in the dancing lights of the bar. Her dark eye shadow and the thick lines of her sculpted eyebrows only served to accentuate the piercing nature of her stare. Josh heard her continue.

“Yes, just look into my eyes, or look at my breasts, whatever feels the best. I really don’t mind, darling. You can do whatever you want so long as you keep listening to my voice.” Taylor leaned into him, so he could hear her over the sounds of the bar.

“Just listen to my voice, and definitely try not to think too hard about my perfect body tipping you over into orgasm as soon as you see me naked. Try not to imagine thrusting your cock into my tight little pussy, feeling so good you won’t be able to contain yourself for longer than a single second. Just listening to my words now and just looking into my eyes, just looking down at my cleavage if you have to, it doesn’t matter, just looking at me and my body and listening to my words. Don’t worry if your thoughts come slower and slower now. Don’t think about that wet hot, perfect place between my legs and feel your orgasm rise when you do. Don’t think about the joy of worshipping a Goddess, about the ecstasy of submission you would feel when you come. Try not to think about how submissive and weak it will make you feel as soon as you spurt out your cum for me, or how natural it will feel when you are on finally your knees. You won’t think about that, will you?”

“No …” Josh said again, feeling a little lost and confused. He squirmed in his chair. His chin slipped back down to stare at Taylor’s cleavage as he listened to her speak. Jerking back up, he tried to focus on her eyes. She didn’t miss a beat as his head moved from one to the other. She continued speaking in an even, soothing tone.

“Try not to follow my words now, Josh. Just listen and think and picture in your mind what will happen when when I fuck you. Look into my eyes or look at my breasts, it doesn’t matter any more. Just realise you won’t have to do a thing once I have you. Don’t follow and don’t think. Don’t think about how, as soon as you see the perfection of my pussy, you will realise you are in the presence of a Goddess. You aren’t thinking about that, are you?”

“No …” Josh said, foggily. His thoughts were jumping back and forth along with his eyes now, dizzy, his mind consumed with not following the words Taylor told him not to think about, and concentrating only on the ones she did. He knew somehow that he was still winning if he did. The music of the bar pulsed in his ears in rhythm to her voice as she continued, more words slipping past him before he could fully master their meaning.

“That’s excellent, darling. Don’t think about perfection, just think about how good it will feel instead. You will feel so good, so wonderful you’ll wonder how you ever managed to control yourself before. Your cock will be so hard, so stiff, so ready to burst that you might even worry that as I take it in my hand, as I guide your throbbing prick into my perfect pussy, you might just explode right there and then. You’re not thinking that you would do that, are you, darling?”

“No …” He slurred.

“Good. Just listen and think about not falling to your knees in submission. Don’t think about perfection and falling and kneeling and spurting yourself as soon as you experience it. Think about my body instead, and if you think you’re man enough for it, just nod your head.”

With great effort, Josh nodded his head.

“Okay darling,” Taylor sighed. “If you’re sure you’re man enough, let’s see what you can do.”

He felt her hand pulling on his as she picked him off his stool. She led him through the throngs of people. In his daze he saw her open the door to the ladies rest room. It was seemingly empty, and the sounds of the bar were dim and muffled. All Josh could hear was the thumping of his own heart in his ears. Taylor shoved him into one of the stalls. She locked the door behind her and turned around to face him. She had seemed to grow in stature before him, taller and fuller and more beautiful than ever. Josh stood motionless as she grabbed at him, loosening his belt and tugging his jeans and shorts down to his ankles, leaving him naked and exposed to her. His cock bobbed up and down, hardening with excitement. He was shivering.

“Are you ready, boy? Are you ready to see perfection?” She teased. He could only nod dumbly.

Taylor pulled up her dress to around her waist. She was right, he realised. She had the most perfect pussy he had ever seen, pale and creamy, tight and flawless. She stared at him expectantly. Josh stood like a dummy, transfixed by the heavenly sight before him, unable to focus on anything other than that perfect place between Taylor’s legs.

Grunting impatiently, Taylor lunged at him. In an effortless motion Taylor took his manhood into her grasp. Feeling the cool touch of her fingers, Josh thought he might almost burst right there and then. He strained his muscles, struggling to control himself. She pulled him close to her. She spread herself wide to accommodate him, and, with her hands on his buttocks, slowly mounted his cock, letting him feel the tingling rush of pleasure of being engulfed by her body.

Josh’s mind was flooded with so much sensation, he almost fainted. Oh God, she was so hot, so tight. He tried to pull his prick out, but she held onto him like a vice. With great effort he withdrew as best as he could manage. She felt so, so wonderful. He slid back in, trying desperately to hold on, to contain himself, but it was futile. He was boiling over and his balls were tightening and suddenly he was coming, squirting himself deep inside her with a squeak. He rumpled down atop her even as he felt the remaining spurts of his orgasm drain from his balls and into her body.

She shoved his limp body from her, letting him collapse to his knees, spent and whimpering. He felt waves of ecstasy pulse from his groin throughout his entire body, feeling somehow that being on his knees was where he felt happiest. She pushed his shoulders against the toilet partition and thrust herself onto him. She ground herself down onto his face, smearing his own sticky emission over his cheeks, his nose, his lips.

“This is where you belong, boy. On you knees before a Goddess. Unable to control your pathetic little cock. Just a weak little slut subservient to a beautiful woman, only able to satisfy her with your tongue.” Taylor informed him as he obediently stuck out his tongue to taste.

“Just a cum-slut unable to do anything but watch as his Goddess gets properly fucked by a real man.” She continued. Josh whimpered at the idea of such humiliation, yet feeling his cock stir at the thought.

“And you’ll always be this way from now on, no matter who you’re with.”

He groaned inwardly at the truth as he tasted the juices of his Goddesses’ pussy. But suddenly she pulled away and dismounted him, leaving him wet and alone. With a slip of towel she cleaned herself and readjusted her dress.

Taylor exited the stall, allowing the door to remain ajar.

She left him on his knees, mindlessly pumping on his slick cock with his hand, his eyes unfocused, the picture of perfection lodged forever in his mind’s eye.