The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Asters — Chapter 3: Diane Isn’t Home

The Aster household fell into a new rhythm. One where the lady of the house would act as the housekeeper’s servant three days a week and spend the other days out of the house at the country club or charitable engagements: any excuse to avoid spending time with the housekeeper. This arrangement satisfied the Aster’s and Marietta did not mind bossing around Mrs. Aster when she was supposed to.

At the end of May, the arrangement changed when Penny Aster, the Aster’s daughter, came home from college for the summer. Diane would not be seen by Penny being the maid for Marietta. After a week off from maid duty, Diane was frustrated. Jake’s small punishments at night were getting stale. She remembered how her fulfillment had started. So, she sought out the magic shop Jake had visited.

The bell above the door chimed.

“Welcome to the Magic Shoppe,” the tall, thin proprietor announced. “How may I help you today?”

“You don’t know me. But, you once sold a ribbon to my husband.”

“Ah, the infamous Diane graces my humble shop. I hope you aren’t suing me. Your husband insisted you would get the joke.”

“I did. And it turned out wonderfully, with one problem.”

“I assumed you had a reason to be here.”

“My daughter is home from college for the summer. As much as being humiliated arouses me, I could not stand it if it happened in front of her. And I’m sure she would not want to see her mother getting aroused.”

“A universal truth. But, if I remember correctly, and I usually do, the charm your husband bought would only make you willing to perform at his request.”

“You warned him not to let the ribbon get soaked.”

“And it did.”

“Twice.”

“Twice?”

“I am in the thrall of both my husband and our maid, Marietta. Three days a week, I spend my time being bossed around by her. I love it. But since Penny came home from college, I haven’t been bossed around all week.”

“That is a lot to take in,” the proprietor said. “What do you think would solve your problem?”

“I don’t know. We need some way to make sure Penny does not find out I am Marietta’s servant. And that she doesn’t wonder why she can’t find me when I’m a servant.”

“You talk about being a servant so casually with me. Why can’t you do so with your daughter?”

“I don’t think my daughter wants to know about this side of me. At least I hope not. I certainly don’t want her thinking less of me because I get turned on by being a servant in my own home.”

“That doesn’t explain why you don’t mind me knowing this.”

“You sell sex toys. You’re use to all sorts of human nonsense. And I’m not your mother.”

“True,” he said. “And I do sell things that aren’t sex toys.”

“Is there something you can do so that I don’t look like myself? Maybe turn me into a younger woman who can claim to be Marietta’s cousin or something.”

“If we combined that with a charm so your daughter would not seek out her mother, that might satisfy your requirements.”

“Can you do that?”

“Not a problem. I’ll even make the cousin persona unable to tell anyone who they really are, you in this case.”

“Will I still be subservient to Marietta and my husband?”

“The enchantment I am considering should be nonreactive with those existing enchantments. Although, have you considered having those enchantments removed or altered?”

“Why should I pay to have enchantments removed and then pay again to have them put back?”

“So that the enchantments do precisely what you want them to do rather than being a side effect of an enchantment that was never supposed to do what ended up happening. You don’t need to do it now. Just think about. And tell your husband to think about it.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll be right back.” He stepped into the back room. After a moment or two, he returned. “I’ve created a charm that when active will turn you into a beautiful woman in her early twenties named Consuela. Simply put on this collar or take it off to affect the change. For your daughter, I have this plush teddy bear. Just put it in her room and in a day or so she will forget you exist unless she is in your presence. You will want to take it out of her room a few days before she goes back to college or she might not call you at all next semester.”

“Will that effect my husband?”

“Only if he spends a lot of time in the same room. Generally sleeping in its presence each night will maintain the enchantment for one more day. The first night with it might not be enough for it to work the next day.”

“What if I sleep in the room with the bear?”

“Don’t do that. I mean it. Please, don’t do that. It shouldn’t affect you. But, bad things could result. Promise me you won’t ever sleep in the same room as the bear.”

“I promise.” A deep tone chimed from an unknown source.

“That’s a contract. If you break your promise, I will know.”

“And then what?”

“I will repossess the bear,” he said. His face flipped from stern to friendly in an instant. “You owe me $250 for the bear. And $200 for the collar.”

Diane payed for the items and left.

Penny was not home when she arrived. Diane went into her room and placed the bear among a plethora of bears that sat atop her dresser. She then went to find Marietta.

“I did as you asked. Mistress. This collar will turn me into a young woman who will be your servant.”

“And Penny?”

“Should not be a problem after tomorrow.”

“Let’s see the collar. Put it on.”

Diane put the collar on. Her short blond hair became long wavy black hair. He skin tone darkened a bit. Her face changed completely, becoming wider at the jaw. Her eyes turned from blue to brown. She grew a few inches taller. And her breasts swelled up a cup size or so. The whole process took less than a minute. Her voice was slightly deeper, “¿Cómo me veo?” (How do I look?)

“Eres irreconocible. Es posible que tengamos que conseguiste un nuevo traje de sirvienta ya que ahora eres más alta.” (You are unrecognizable. You might need to buy a new maid uniform since you are taller now.)

“Compraré un nuevo uniforme de sirvienta y lo enviaré de la noche a la mañana.” (I’ll purchase one and have it shipped overnight.)

“Why are you speaking Spanish?” Marietta asked as she had not really noticed immediately.

“¿Qué?” (What?)

“¿Por qué hablas español?” (Why are you speaking Spanish?)

“Mi Inglés no es muy bueno.” (My English is not very good.)

“¿Cómo te llamas?” (What’s your name?)

“Consuela.”

“Quítate el collar.” (Remove the collar.)

Diane removed the collar and was herself again shortly. “I didn’t expect to be speaking Spanish.”

“No one will believe you and Consuela are the same person.”

“I guess not.”

A few days later, Jake and Penny were introduced to Consuela. Marietta said she was training her to take over for her as she was planning to take a month long vacation at the end of June. Consuela was around all day, every day once she was introduced. Diane only occasionally took the collar off at night to sleep with Jake.

“Don’t be mad,” Jake said. “Technically, I don’t have to ask.”

“What would I be mad at,” Diane said as they cuddled after sex.

“What if I had sex with Consuela?”

“She might sue you for sexual harassment since she is your employee.”

“I don’t actually pay her.”

“True,” Diane laughed. “I wouldn’t mind.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Are you going to replace me with her?”

“We kind of did.”

“Well, if you have to cheat on me with the maid, I suppose me being the maid means it isn’t really cheating. Just don’t let Penny find out.”

“I don’t know if she would notice. She never talks about you. You never did tell me how you made that happen.”

“Let me have some secrets,” Diane laughed again. “How’s your Spanish?”

“Better than yours. I have several clients in Mexico and South America. They appreciate that I can speak to them in the language they are most comfortable with.”

“Should I put the collar back on now?”

“Si te complace,” he said. Then he translated it, “If it pleases you.”

* * *

Aside from a charity auction she attended in July, Diane was not seen again for most of the rest of the summer. Around mid-August, Diane went into her daughter’s room and removed the teddy bear. She moved it to an armoire in the basement so she could spend a couple days with her daughter before she left for college.

“Mom!” Penny said as she rushed up and hugged her mother.

As much as Diane might have been bothered by Penny not realizing she had not been around, she loved getting hugs each time they met. The few times over the summer when Penny did notice her mother, she was always very happy to see her mother.

“We didn’t get to spend a lot of time together this summer. I was hoping we could go to lunch today.”

“I have plans. But, I can break them. Where have you been?”

“Busy with various projects.”

“There’s nothing wrong with you and Dad is there?”

“What? Why would you say that?”

“I don’t know. I just can’t remember seeing you guys together all summer.”

“Well, tomorrow night, I’ll make sure we have dinner together. Tell Marietta to make you anything you’d like.”

“Okay.”

Later, Penny found Marietta and told her about tomorrow’s dinner. She requested baked ziti for dinner.

“Is Consuela around?”

“She has a few days off. I don’t think you’ll see her before you go back to college.”

“Oh, I really liked her. And I’m sure you were happy to have her around as well.”

“Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve had to work the mansion by myself. But, I don’t mind. She handled my vacation so well.”

“She did. Though, you are a better cook.”

“Gracias, Miss Penny.”

For lunch, Penny and Diane went to the country club the family belonged to. This did not make it easy for them to talk. Several of Diane’s friends and enemies were curious to speak with her about where she had been hiding all summer. Penny noticed her mother’s stories were not exactly consistent and confronted her in the car ride home.

“Mom, are you cheating on Dad.”

“What? Of course not.”

“Why did everyone at the club say they hadn’t seen you since the Independence Day Auction? And why did you say you were doing stuff with the gardening club to Mrs. Devers but something else to Mrs. Anderson, who I believe runs the gardening club?”

Diane sighed. “I’m too embarrassed to tell you the truth.”

“Does it involve Dad?”

“It does.”

“You’re getting a divorce?”

“No, not at all.” She took a breath to settle herself. “Your father and I have a certain style of bedroom etiquette.”

“Bedroom etiquette? This is a sex thing?”

“It is.”

“Do I want to know?”

“Apparently you do. I’d be happy not to continue from this point.”

“That doesn’t explain what’s going on.”

“I know. I know. Um, our sex life was fine as it was. But, there are certain activities that make it more interesting for me. Your father, whom I had teased about these activities in the past, found a way to introduce them into our life in a surprising way.”

“You torture the English language masterfully, Mom.”

“You don’t know the half of it. In any case, certain feelings of ill ease excite me and through the use of Magic, your father found a way to do this most effectively.”

“I have no idea what that means.”

“I am Consuela.”

“What?”

“Being bossed around by Marietta gets me revved up.”

“How are you Consuela?”

“I’ll show you when we get home. But, I’ve been spending most of the summer as our maid.”

“And you are doing this so Dad can bang a twenty year old?”

“Well, yes and no. I’m not Consuela when Dad and I go to bed. Well, at least I was me most of the summer at night. Lately it is easier for Consuela...”

“So Dad is cheating on you with Consuela but it’s okay because you are Consuela.”

“Yes.”

“How did I not notice any of this?”

“We also used magic so you would not notice I wasn’t around very much.”

“You spent the whole summer hiding from me?”

“No, whenever you saw me, you just didn’t notice how long it had been since you last saw me.”

“All I’m hearing is you needed to spend most of the summer as Dad’s maid just to keep your sex life exciting. That’s sad, Mom. If he doesn’t like you for whom you are, maybe you should divorce.”

“This wasn’t his idea. It was mine. I love when he or Marietta tells me to do something and I have to do it.”

“You can love something and not engage in it twenty-four/seven, to the point that you have make your daughter forget you exist. You chose your own fleeting pleasure over me.”

They arrived home and Penny exited the car in a huff and went to her room without another word.

When Jake arrived home, he found Diane in their bedroom crying.

“What’s the matter?”

Diane told him about her day. After a few moments consoling her, he went to find his daughter but she was not in the house.

Nobody saw Penny until Marietta was serving Jake and Diane baked ziti the next evening. She walked in the room with an air of disdain. She sat down and stared at her mother before saying, “What’s your story, Dad?”

“Don’t take that tone with me,” he said.

“I’m not turned on by being bossed around so save that for Consuela here.”

“Apologize to your mother.”

“Apologize to me first.”

“I didn’t have anything to do with whatever it was that made you indifferent to your mother’s lack of presence. I just suggested to your mother that she not look like herself when Marietta was bossing her around.”

“You didn’t tell me that,” Diane said.

“He told me,” Marietta said. “I’m sorry, Miss Penny. It is my fault. I instructed your mother to find a way to make it so you would not notice she was missing. Your father was not involved in that.”

“Why?”

“I wanted to go on vacation. I had not been to my home country is over a decade. To do so, Consuela had to live here all day and night.”

“We could have hired a temporary maid.”

“But Mistress Diane had already been spending three days a week as a maid. I figured she would want to be the full time maid, given the chance.”

“Until lunch yesterday, the past few months have been the best months of my life,” Diane said.

“And the only complaint I had was you didn’t go to two of the dinners I asked you to go to.”

“You only asked once and then never said a word after I declined to go.”

“Mother, you still didn’t have to be Consuela all night while Marietta was on vacation. I was here all summer and until lunch yesterday, we didn’t spend more than a handful of hours together,” Penny said. “There were many ways you could have spent your summer feeding your kink and being my mother as well.”

“You’re right,” Diane said. “I fucked up.” Tears welled in her eyes but she decided not to leave. “I will make it up to you somehow. If you’ll let me.”

“What’s done is done, Mother. But, I see no reason to dwell on what happened this summer. When I return for Thanksgiving weekend, I expect to see you all four days I’m here.”

“Absolutely, my dear.”

Penny got out of her chair and gave her mother a big hug. “You need to give me enough hugs before I leave in two days to make up for lost hugs.”

“Of course, dear.”

Penny got up and wrapped her arms around Marietta. “Make sure you work Consuela extra hard for a week or two when I’m gone.”

“I can do that.”

“Hey!” Diane said. “Only a little extra hard, I hope.”

“Consuela won’t mind,” Jake said.

Diana sat back down, “No, she won’t.”

Penny sat down, “There was one nice thing this summer. I think my Spanish has improved. Who’s idea was it for Consuela not to understand English.”

“The guy at the magic shop did that. I didn’t even realize I was speaking Spanish as my only language when I first became Consuela.”

Marietta laughed. “It was funny. I didn’t notice either at first.”

“If you would like, sit and join us, Marietta,” Jake said. “Maybe tell Penny a story about Consuela.”

“No offense, Señora,” she said to Diane. “When all this started, your mother insisted on wearing a rather insulting French maid uniform. So, when she turned into Consuela it was welcoming to see she wore more conservative attire.”

“Are you saying she’s a good housekeeper?”

“Si, as long as you don’t ask her to cook. I tried teaching her some basic stuff but as Miss Diane and as Consuela. It just doesn’t stick. She is Teflon coated against learning to cook.”

“I have to tell people that,” Diane said. “Teflon coated.”

As they finished dinner, Penny said, “I want to see it.”

“See what?”

“I want to see Mom clear the table.”

“Honey, I created Consuela so you wouldn’t see me like that.”

“Well, that backfired so you may as well let me see it.”

“Okay,” Diane said, glancing at Marietta.

“Minion, clear the table and put the dishes in the washer.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Diane stood up and started stacking the plates.

“Try not to get your nice outfit dirty. But, if you do, bring it down to the laundry and stain treat before going off duty,” Marietta said.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Penny’s mouth dropped open at the word Mistress. “Do you enjoy this?” She asked as Diane left the room.

“Me?” Marietta said.

“I meant, Dad. But, sure, Marietta. Do you enjoy this?”

“Señorita, my workload is greatly reduced and I get to boss the lady of the house around most of the time. Of course, I enjoy this.”

“I enjoy it a bit less,” Jake said. “Your mother is no prude in bed, not that you really want to know that. But, after working all day, she is even more...”

“You don’t have to finish that sentence, Dad.”

He laughed. “That only applies to your mother. I expect you to act like a nun when you are at college.”

“I’m sure you do, Dad,” Penny said.

Dad got up and hugged Penny. “Enjoy the rest of the show. I’m going to go watch TV in the den.” He left.

“You call her Minion?”

“If I don’t say Minion, it is as if the housekeeper is talking to the Lady of the house. If I do say Minion, she becomes my servant and must obey me.”

“How do you resist telling her to do everything and sitting around doing nothing all day?”

Marietta leaned close to Penny. “What makes you think I resist doing that?”

“No.”

“Not often. But, sometimes you go to work and you don’t want to do anything. Never more than once a week. And only when your father will be out all day.”

“She doesn’t complain when she’s off duty.”

“Never has.”

“I have some thoughts about her so called punishment,” Penny said conspiratorially.

“What do you have in mind?” Marietta said.

A few minutes later, Diane entered the room and curtsied. “Will that be all?”

“Minion, where did you put the stuffed toy that made Penny forgot about you.”

“It’s in the basement, in the red cabinet in the far corner.”

“Minion forget I asked you this and that you told me where the toy is.”

“Of course, Mistress.” Diane blinked twice and then said, “Will that be all?”

“Yes, you’re off duty.”

“Satisfied, Penny?” Diane said.

“A little. Do you want to join me in my room and help me pack?”

“If you want.”

They said good night to Marietta and went up to Penny’s room. She closed the door.

“So, how did it feel being bossed around in front of me?”

“It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I don’t want to dwell on...”

“Did you enjoy it?” Penny demanded in a tone Diane was unused to.

“I did.”

“See, you could have just explained what was going on and everything would have been fine.”

“I know that now. I should have trusted that you would understand. Sometimes I forget that you’re an adult now.”

“You’re far better at that than some of my friends’ parents at college,” Penny said. “Now don’t be shocked. But, did this start with something you don’t know I’ve heard you say to Dad about a certain thing being so hypnotic?”

“You’ve heard me say that?”

“More than once, unfortunately.”