The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recent Additions

Amor Ex Machina (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc ff md fd)
Tim Caselli has just inherited a rogue AI that’s hellbent on playing matchmaker and understanding the human condition. Can he teach her right from wrong while still living to tell the tale?
Aria (new)
by Second Chair (mc ff ds in)
Aria discovers that her voice has become very convincing.
Arillia (1 new chapter)
by Illuminati Architect (mc mf ff md fd ma ex hm ft)
A princess is interrupted by a voice that seems to believe that she is part of a VR game.
Armored Heart: Tamed Soul (1 new chapter)
by The Old Guard (mc ff mf)
Celia Evergleam is a mercenary warrior making her way though life the best she can in the wake of terrible tragedy. A seemingly normal guild quest sends her into a world of magic and control she may find herself unwilling to ever leave.
The Asters (1 new chapter)
by MagicShoppe (mc mf ff md fd ex ft hu)
Diane believes she likes to be in charge. But does she really?
The Bedford Horror X — Let’s Be Frank (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf md in)
Frank attempts to increase his control of the town.
Bimbo Book Club (new)
by kiwibat (mc mf md gr)
Wendy, a suburban soccer mom, finds herself on a journey of self-discovery when her friend Julie introduces a provocative new book to their conservative book club.
Book of Desire (2 new chapters)
by Gregory Michelson (mc mf ff md ma gr)
A lonely librarian finds a magical book that tells a sexy tale—one she won’t simply read, but be a part of... and Linda isn’t going to be the last woman granted the Book of Desire...
Breast Intentions: Helping the City (new)
by Cheesecake Concentrate (mc mf fd)
Helena Haiden is a hypnotherapist who sees the best in everyone. She is also extremely busty, but this has nothing to do with her practice. How will she respond when an innocent client is in immediate danger?
Cinematic Debut (2 new chapters)
by J. Darksong and Second Chair (mc mf ff md fd cb)
After four years in solitary confinement for attempting to enslave all of River City’s strongest and most beautiful heroines, Sabrina Cross is released early for good behavior into the care of Eugene Frasier. Given a clean slate, she decides to use her newfound abilities to become the city’s newest protector. Along the way, she finds out that, even with powers that make you nearly invulnerable and superhuman, the life of a heroine isn’t always easy...
A Daughter Dilemma (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff mm md in)
A couple looking for their missing daughter at her psychologist’s, learn of him previously conditioning them, along with their daughter, to comply with his every perverted demand.
Diet (Pan) (1 new chapter)
by Pan (mc mf md in)
Cynthia wants to lose weight, so her brother Daniel offers to hypnotize her.
Experimentation and Exploration (1 new chapter)
by J. Darksong (mc mf ff md fd ft)
A young man recounts a tale from his past, a coming-of-age story, where he and his friends explore their sexual kinks and experiment with hypnosis.
Family Matters (2 new chapters)
by tomozco (mc mm in)
A medical student rents a room from a Marine and his two sons.
The Final Flu (new)
by James Adling (mc mf)
An intelligent virus decides it needs one man to breed, as much as possible.
Flying Business (new)
by Sissy Pip (mc mf ds hm)
When a premature ejaculating cuckold is overwhelmed by a sexy blonde air steward on a business trip, he sees an opportunity to bag a trophy bimbo for the BNWO and his Black Master.
The Foundling (1 new chapter)
by Bamagan (mc mf ff fd ds in ex)
A family adopts a nineteen-year-old girl who shows up on their doorstep one morning. She seduces the members one by one, against their better judgement all the while, and then convinces them to be a family that shares their love more freely.
Helpless at Hogwartz — Hypnosis Log (new)
by Sleepy Hypno (mc mf md)
An already heavily hypnotized SleepyGirl, goes into another trance involving a power hungry professor at the school for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The Hotel’s Mistress: Muze Takes Control (new)
by DannysFemdomFables (mc mf fd)
Muze, armed with unyielding determination and irresistible allure, demands an audience with the hotel’s manager, intent on securing the presidential suite.
I, Wife (1 new chapter)
by Yazzers (mc mf md)
Janey gets a new job that requires her to have a microchip implanted in her head. After a malfunction accidentally gives her husband complete control over her, the happy couple discover a new fun kink. However, once Janey’s boss learns what has happened, he will stop at nothing to get Janey back under his control.
In Control (Reversal) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf ff md in)
Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.
The Intern-Journalist (1 new chapter)
by Rinky Dink (mc mf md)
An internationally renowned investigative journalist has her sights on WFEM and Steven, just as things are getting complicated at the station.
A Jewel of Many Facets (new)
by DazzlingLady (mc ff mf fd)
Mercedes Jewel takes stock of her life and decides how she wants to move forward after the defeat of Jonathan Creel.
A Kiss So Deadly (1 new chapter)
by Trixie Adara (mc ff bd ds)
When her wife goes missing, Detective Miranda Knox investigates and gets trapped in a cult of witches looking to corrupt women with symbiotes for a sinister master plan.
Love Pill: Generations (1 new chapter)
by Aiden (mc mf md in)
Dylan’s mother and sisters fall madly in love with him after swallowing a love pill.
Love Ring (new)
by Adrienne (mc mf md in)
Jason forces his sister to fall in love with him using a magical ring.
Matt and the Hunters (1 new chapter)
by Lookintomyeyesboy (mc mm)
Matt finds out he has the power to make men do whatever he wants and turn them into his slaves... and that some people want to kill him for that power.
Mesmer-Melodies: Fuck Season (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf ff md fd)
Elmo is on the hypno-hunt, and Harriet and Mallory will go to great lengths not to be his prey.
Mesmer-Melodies: Of Birds, Hands and Bushes (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf md fd)
Tom will do anything to be with beautiful singer Diane. Too bad her brother is so protective.
A Mom & Son in Therapy (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf ff fd in)
Lilith Qarînah is a therapist (and non-human). She is going to ‘help’ Beth Collins and her son Brad.
Naked Like the Moon (new)
by Jukebox (mc mf ff fd cb)
Veena confronts Korina Psyche for the first time in this flashback tale.
New Rival (new)
by Taplay (mc ff)
Ashley and her friends stumble across a plot of a hypnotist attempting to take over their whole university. Will they be able to stop them, or will they fall prey to this plan with everyone else?
New Sales Horizons (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf mm md)
A sales team are introduced to new methods in selling with the aid of a mind control technique, unaware that they are the initial subjects in a field test to show its effectiveness.
No Strings Attached (scifiscribbler) (1 new chapter)
by scifiscribbler (mc mf md ma)
A college student takes up the violin, rekindles an old celebrity crush, and learns to make beautiful music on another instrument.
Objectification Artist (new)
by All These Roadworks (mc mf md)
Pretty journalist Carly interviews an artist known for making art out of beautiful, naked women.
Owning the Chief Exec (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff md)
A Health Trust Chief Executive learns too late of the control over female staff a newly appointed psychiatrist is having, becoming herself a willing participant in his perverted desires.
A Pack Of His Own (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc mf md sf)
A Midwestern college student begins to wonder if the physiological changes he’s experiencing are tied to the increased amount of attention he’s getting from women on campus...
Reflection (Kallie) (new)
by Kallie (mc ff in)
An unethical hypnotist finds out that her new girlfriend has a twin brother, and takes it as an opportunity to create a matching pair.
Serving the Gentlemen’s Club (4 new chapters)
by tomozco (mc mm ft)
Ron is compelled to load a special app on his phone, and soon finds himself visiting an exclusive club.
Sex Therapy (1 new chapter)
by The Pen Is Mightier (mc mf md ma)
Eager to save her marriage, Alexis begins attending sex therapy sessions. Fortunately for her, the doctor knows exactly how to help.
A Sign of Evil (1 new chapter)
by S. B. (mc ff)
Lila Walters, a good witch, finds herself entangled in a fight for the minds and souls of those she loves the most.
The Sleepover (GDMex) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf md)
After Alice receives a call from her boyfriend, plans for a sleepover at her house completely change.
Tame (new)
by MoldedMind (mc mf md)
Lena meets an older man who gets her thinking in a completely different way.
Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin) (1 new chapter)
by GigglingGoblin (mc ff)
A TA confronts a professor who has been taking advantage of her students.
The Toy’s Toy (1 new chapter)
by Ice Bear (mc mf md fd hu)
A brainwashed sex slave is uprooted from her blissful harem life and abandoned at her Master’s wholesome former buddy’s house. She needs to corrupt him before she goes crazy from boredom—but politely. Master’s orders.
Whoropticon (new)
by Fine_tuner (mc mf md fd in la gr)
Who’s really watching who? Ask yourself this question before you log onto the webcam site Whoropticon. Answer wrongly and your whole life will change.
Winter’s Tale (1 new chapter)
by Yalam (mc ff ds)
Young, half-elf twins, Summer and Winter, living on the fringes of civilisation, find their interest in a white-haired stranger slowly turning into an obsession.
Anything Can Happen (4 new chapters)
by Tony Joseph (mc mf md)
A fifty-year-old man undergoes an experimental hormone treatment.
Arillia (1 new chapter)
by Illuminati Architect (mc mf ff md fd ma ex hm ft)
A princess is interrupted by a voice that seems to believe that she is part of a VR game.
Armored Heart: Tamed Soul (1 new chapter)
by The Old Guard (mc ff mf)
Celia Evergleam is a mercenary warrior making her way though life the best she can in the wake of terrible tragedy. A seemingly normal guild quest sends her into a world of magic and control she may find herself unwilling to ever leave.
The Asters (new)
by MagicShoppe (mc mf ff md fd ex ft hu)
Diane believes she likes to be in charge. But does she really?
Awe Of Predators (new)
by Alecta’s Shadow (mc ff bd ds hm ft)
Margaret and Fiona, reduced in hypnotic slavery, serve at Elizabeth’s feet. Fiona grows restless at her slave status, while her mistress squares off with a very powerful enemy...
Before The Storm (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc mf ff md fd sf)
An interstellar smuggler with a complicated past discovers his most recent gig isn’t as simple as promised.
Book of Desire (new)
by Gregory Michelson (mc mf ff md ma gr)
A lonely librarian finds a magical book that tells a sexy tale—one she won’t simply read, but be a part of... and Linda isn’t going to be the last woman granted the Book of Desire...
Charlotte (1 new chapter)
by CKWatt (mc mf md)
For reasons he can’t immediately figure out, a graduate student tells a lie to his class, potentially revealing the secret of his hypnosis fetish. Thankfully, it appears no one put the pieces together, except maybe for one student.
The Company Dolls (1 new chapter)
by Pixie Isobella (mc mf ff md fd ds)
Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free.
Corrupting Little Sister (1 new chapter)
by Aiden (mc mf md in)
Luke corrupts his innocent little sister using hypnosis, turning her into his slave.
The Foundling (1 new chapter)
by Bamagan (mc mf ff fd ds in ex)
A family adopts a nineteen-year-old girl who shows up on their doorstep one morning. She seduces the members one by one, against their better judgement all the while, and then convinces them to be a family that shares their love more freely.
Giggling Again for No Reason (new)
by Jukebox (mc mf md)
Candace tries to explain how the brainwashing that makes her into a dumb giggly slut works... but it’s kind of tricky. Because she’s such a dumb, giggly slut.
Grandpa’s Hypnosis Dreidel (1 new chapter)
by 1HypnotizedBimbo (mc mf md in)
Gwen visits her grandpa for the weekend, with her best friend in tow. Grandpa Frank has a hypnotic trick up his sleeve to show the beautiful teenagers, using his special dreidel to transform the girls into obedient sex toys for him to breed. Will he be able to resist the urge to break their young minds? Or will he keep his granddaughter with him forever?
I, Wife (1 new chapter)
by Yazzers (mc mf md)
Janey gets a new job that requires her to have a microchip implanted in her head. After a malfunction accidentally gives her husband complete control over her, the happy couple discover a new fun kink. However, once Janey’s boss learns what has happened, he will stop at nothing to get Janey back under his control.
In Control (Reversal) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf ff md in)
Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.
In the Lair of the Enslaver (new)
by Tuhi (mc mm)
A tough detective investigating a kidnapping finds himself facing a mind controlling villain.
Insurrection — N.C.U. (new)
by Sleepy Hypno (mc ff)
Rayne convinces a skeptical Klaire to go to a meeting of the S.L.E.E.P. Sorority, and while she is there Rayne makes a rather poignant decision.
It’s Raining Women (new)
by S. B. (mc mf fd)
Andrew is convinced his wife has been replaced by an alien facsimile.
Jay’s Accidental Hypno-Harem (new)
by Luke3799 (mc mf md ds)
Jayson “Jay” Samford recalls how he accidentally created his current harem of beautiful women, beginning with his inadvertent acquisition of mind control powers.
LifeSim: Breeding Expansion (1 new chapter)
by Fidget (mc mf)
A boring suburbanite’s hyper-charismatic video game avatar starts affecting his real life, causing him to inadvertently begin impregnating the lovestruck women in his neighborhood.
The Magic Sticker Pool Party (new)
by WiseWhale21 (mc ff)
Three friends test out magic stickers, allowing them to control each other’s bodies. They end up learning more about each other than expected, leading to pleasure and sexy fun.
Magical Bimbo (1 new chapter)
by Dancing Minds (mc mf ff md)
Justice Squad leader Therese discovers that the latest magical criminal in town is more competent than he seems.
Marital Aid (1 new chapter)
by Kallie (mc ff)
Clea uses hypnosis to liberate her boss, Isabella, from a failing marriage... and awaken her to the life as a kinky lesbian.
Mesmer-Melodies: Insanity Defined (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf ff md)
Willa’s ex is using hypnosis to control her life. Her friend confronts him about it.
The Night Shift (new)
by Miles G. Ashe (mc mm)
William is assigned guard duty to watch over an evil artifact.
Peaceful Acres Revisited (1 new chapter)
by Hokan (mc mf ff md fd)
Three years after receiving conditioning and becoming members of the community, Claire and Ellie are each married and raising a family.
PGAD (1 new chapter)
by Rikimaru (mc mf ff md fd ma hm ex gr)
An ambitious executive’s climb up the corporate ladder is unexpectedly derailed by a severe case of PGAD. The key to her salvation may also lead in unexpected directions...
Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc mf ff md fd)
A spin-off from the main Quaranteam story, focusing on Phil Marcos and how the DuoHalo virus decimated America until he helped save the country from total ruin.
Rednex 5 (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf ff in sc)
A direct continuation of “Rednex 4”.
Rednex 6 (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf ff in gr)
A direct continuation of “Rednex 5”.
Restaurant Service (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff mm md)
A family find themselves wanting to serve rather than be served in an restaurant somewhere they’d have forgotten all about by morning.
The Scatterbrain Invocation Club (new)
by InescapableTales (mc mf ma)
Dorey has trouble remembering things, but Kell introduces her to a friend who will help her.
Sex Therapy (1 new chapter)
by The Pen Is Mightier (mc mf md ma)
Eager to save her marriage, Alexis begins attending sex therapy sessions. Fortunately for her, the doctor knows exactly how to help.
The Silver Leash (1 new chapter)
by All These Roadworks (mc mf md)
On his 18th birthday, Jake discovers a strange power to control women.
The Sleepover (GDMex) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf md)
After Alice receives a call from her boyfriend, plans for a sleepover at her house completely change.
Tongue Tied (Pan) (new)
by Pan (mc mf md hu)
All of Mia’s friends have a peculiar reaction to the mention of her brother, Ryan.
The Toy’s Toy (new)
by Ice Bear (mc mf md fd hu)
A brainwashed sex slave is uprooted from her blissful harem life and abandoned at her Master’s wholesome former buddy’s house. She needs to corrupt him before she goes crazy from boredom—but politely. Master’s orders.
The Truth About MegaWoman (1 new chapter)
by scifiscribbler (mc mf ff md ma cb)
Investigating the question of why one Safeguard member always seems to end cases needing to be deprogrammed from brainwashing, cub reporter Zoe is sure she’s onto the scoop of the century.
Welcome to Your Life (1 new chapter)
by Hypnosissir (mc ff fd md hm)
An admitted vanilla college student tries to learn to spice things up for his girlfriend, who is becoming bored, by attending SEXXXPO, and his first stop is the Erotic Hypnosis show.
What Happens in Vegas (new)
by StageShowMM (mc mm)
Tasked with keeping your friend on the straight-and-narrow during his bachelor party, you decide to accompany him when he gets volunteered for an adult hypnosis show in Vegas…

What Previously Was Recent