The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: Q

Q & A
mc mf fd
by Neo Whyachi
Added 13 September 2003

Tony agrees to let Sai hypnotize him.

Q.U.E.E.N.
mc ff mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 28 March 2020

Adventure Girl helps out a timecop who’s trying to prevent catastrophic changes to the timestream. But are catastrophic changes really a bad thing?

QB6
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 27 August 2006

Ed tries to figure out how his business rival Peter, and his assistant Christine, are so successful.

Quality Control
mc mf md fd la
by Captain Eazy
Added 20 August 2006
Updated 17 September 2006

When Myra threatens his job, cosmetics biochemist Blake offers to share his new formula with her, even though it causes certain . . . side effects.

Quality Control (Jukebox)
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 12 May 2012

You know those customer service hotlines that brainwash the hapless women who call them? Well, this is what it sounds like from the other side.

Quality Girl
mc mf ff fd rb
by Jukebox
Added 26 June 2021

The job of a Quality Assurance Girl™ doesn’t end when its charges roll off the assembly line. They’re constantly auditing the performance of the Girls™... and sometimes, what they find shocks even them.

Quantity Is Their Quality
mc sf
by Jukebox
Added 01 April 2023

A soldier of the New Cleopatran Empire is on a mission to take out a Burster nest, just one of many fronts of the battle for the planet Perdition. But can any human mind prevail on a world where telepathy is part of the Darwinian arms race for survival?

Quantum Brainwashing
mc mf ma
by SleepyTimeSlut
Added 14 April 2018

He’d done it! He’d successfully leapt into the body of his sexy next-door neighbor! ... So now what?

The Quantum Leap
mc mf md sf rb
by Frictionwriter
Added 20 April 2002

Boy meets robogirl in his dreams.

Quantum of Horace
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 28 October 2012

Being dead never stopped Horace from doing what he was doing, but something else did.

Quantum Tatas
mc mf fd
by LincolnAndSunset
Added 13 December 2014
Updated 21 March 2015

A young blonde secretary hears voices coming from her new implants.

Quaranteam
mc mf ff md fd
by Corrupting Power
Added 23 May 2020
Updated 25 February 2023

When a deadly virus upends civilization as we know it, a chance encounter puts Andy’s life on an intense path in a brave new world. For a man who’s never had many real relationships in his life, the new future promises to blow his mind.

Quaranteam The Upstart’s Knight
mc mf ff ma ex
by Agathon A
Added 05 August 2023
Updated 23 September 2023

With civilisation at risk from the mysterious DuoHalo virus, salvation lies in taking a chance on a miracle serum with side effects that strain belief and decency. Enlisted to help the UK government’s rollout Ethan Knight finds himself working out how to convince himself and the public to embrace the control the new world brings.

Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics
mc mf ff md fd
by Corrupting Power
Added 09 December 2023
Updated 27 January 2024

In this Quaranteam spinoff, Aisling tells the story of how she entered Andy’s orbit, and how she established her place as the unofficial First Among Equals among the rest of Andy’s soon to be wives.

Quaranteam: Book Two
mc mf ff md fd
by Corrupting Power
Added 20 May 2023
Updated 09 March 2024

Picking up a month after the end of Quaranteam Book One, Andy Rook finds his life even more complicated than before, trying to survive in the new post-pandemic world with his Team.

Quaranteam: Flyover Country
mc mf ff md sf hu
by BirchesLoveBooks
Added 09 September 2023
Updated 27 January 2024

Aaron and his brother Mike deal with the fallout of the epidemic in rural Kansas.

Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness
mc mf md
by Corrupting Power
Added 14 January 2023
Updated 28 October 2023

A five-part spinoff from Quaranteam, detailing how the serum was created and what drove Adam McCallister to condemn a world full of women to be dependent on men to survive.

Quaranteam: North West
mc mf md
by BreaktheBar
Added 17 September 2022
Updated 02 March 2024

To combat the deadly DuoHalo virus, the government will change the lives of Harrison Black and his friends out in the hills of Oregon. In return, Harrison finds a new purpose to his life in the midst of losing his family history.

Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale
mc mf ff md fd
by Corrupting Power
Added 18 December 2021
Updated 16 March 2024

A spin-off from the main Quaranteam story, focusing on Phil Marcos and how the DuoHalo virus decimated America until he helped save the country from total ruin.

Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude
mc mf md
by Corrupting Power
Added 02 July 2022
Updated 10 December 2022

A 5-part spinoff from the main Quaranteam story focusing on how Piper Brown’s journey took her from Olympic athlete through the House of Covington to the House of Rook.

Quaranteam: Remote Work
mc mf ff md gr hu
by Otterly Ruddertail
Added 26 August 2023
Updated 18 November 2023

Up in Washington State, Adam Jeffries tried to do the right thing in the face of quarantines. Now, after surviving DuoHalo, his Team is going through some unusual changes.

Quarantine
mc mm
by Pan
Added 19 March 2016

When a virus hits the small colony of Deltasol, all of the men have to be quarantined.

Quarantine (BedHead)
mc ff
by BedHead
Added 10 December 2022

A local outbreak of ‘flu results in Ellen staying in a quarantine facility, and in the process discovering some unexpected effects of acupuncture.

Quarantine at his Girlfriend’s
mc mf fd
by M
Added 21 November 2020

Lauren thinks her flatmate’s boyfriend has too much sway in the household, and should have a role more akin to a pet.

Quarantined
mc mf md
by Paul Andretti
Added 01 April 2000

An intelligent alien macrovirus invades Earth, seeking to reproduce.

Quarry
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 26 June 2004
Updated 24 February 2007

A captured survivor of the Life Guard struggles to save her entranced fellow captives before a vampire can return and enslave them all.

Quarter to Three
mc mf md ma
by Jukebox
Added 22 October 2022

Staring down the barrel of yet another sleepless night, Missy breaks her promise to herself to go cold turkey on hypnosis files.

Quarters
mc mf fd
by Wiseguy
Added 22 August 1999

A group of people get together at a party, are hypnotized and then play a game of strip quarters.

Queen
mc mf ff fd
by MindBender
Added 29 September 2001

After a hard day at work, a man comes home to find a strange woman in his bedroom, waiting for him.

The Queen Bee
mc ff
by InLeaves
Added 28 September 2013

A group of cloistered women are visited by a strange being.

Queen Cleopatra: And Where Have You Been?
mc ff mf fd
by The OverMind
Added 08 June 2008

Linda is upset because her husband spends so much time with his life coach, Cleo.

Queen Cleopatra: Moving Story
mc mf fd
by The OverMind
Added 04 May 2008

Cleopatra gets to meet her new neighbor when she moves into a new flat.

Queen for a Day
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 04 June 2022

Day spa owner Jasbee gets an unusual request from a customer, and finds herself on the receiving end of the pampering for a change. But it seems like her new client may have an ulterior motive for treating her so well.

The Queen Has Arrived
mc ff
by J Swafford
Added 24 September 2006

A woman projects false memories for her own pleasure.

Queen Lullabye
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 16 January 2021

When Kessie begins to suffer bouts of brutal insomnia, she doesn’t have a doctor to turn to. But tucked away within Philadelphia’s West Market, she finds a secret shop that has a literal dream offer for her.

The Queen of Diamonds
mc mf fd
by Orion 1961
Added 13 September 2008

Agent Spencer is sent to capture the Queen of Diamonds, but it soon turns out to be the other way around.

Queen of Hearts
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 22 December 2018

Jo and Chantal attend a command performance by Madam Columbina, and the cards start playing tricks on them.

The Queen of Spades — Seductive Secrets
mc mf ff fd
by unrealhypnosis
Added 05 August 2023

Four friends embark on a journey of sexual exploration and self-discovery. Guided by the enigmatic Amber, a charismatic hypnotist, they find themselves entangled in a web of desire, surrender, and psychological exploration.

Queen of the Silver Dollar
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 10 March 2018

A coin collector gets invited to look at a very rare and special coin.

Queen of the South
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 October 2019

A vamprie returns to Australia after a long absence, and acquires new slaves.

The Queen Transformed
mc mf gr
by izenrann
Added 19 November 2016
Updated 02 September 2017

The Queen attempts to hide from those who are attempting to usurp the throne.

The Queen’s Baker
mc ff
by Mistress Calia’s Rose
Added 02 September 2023

When the Queen’s armies come to her village a local baker can’t help becoming entraced by the Royal.

Queen’s College
mc mf md
by Hypno S
Added 27 November 2005

Lisa finds herself confronting her worst fear, her own hypno-fetish.

Queen’s College Revisited
mc mf md
by Hypno S
Added 08 March 2014

Lisa’s old boyfriend, the hypnotist Richard Gaze, returns for a visit.

The Queen’s Companion
mc ff sf
by Cybernetic Changeling
Added 05 March 2011

The Queen brings a new companion to her bedroom to begin the Transfer.

Queen’s Gambit
mc ff
by Iago
Added 06 May 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

A programmer is upset when her boss hires a new management intern.

The Queen’s Knight
mc mf fd
by rdnkrdhd26
Added 04 July 2009

Dire teaches his Mistress hypnosis so that he can be hypnotized by Her.

Queen’s Pawn
mc ff
by Iago
Added 08 September 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

The Covenance seeks answers to the mysteries surrounding Fillmoore Academy.

Quenching Curiosity — A Slime Story
mc ff mf ma
by Umbra
Added 05 June 2021

Tabitha discovers a mysterious sphere of slime in the forest.

Quentin and His Wonderfully Magically Terrible Voice
mc mf md
by asianpersuasion
Added 07 September 2013

Kyle’s best friend comes up with a concoction that gives him remarkable powers of persuasion, but the power goes to his head, and it destroys their friendship.

The Quest
mc mf md
by Farleven
Added 25 November 2000
Updated 23 January 2021

Elshana travels to a distant land where all the women are slaves of men.

Quest for Blood
mc mf ff md
by Chrysostomon
Added 12 October 2019

A police detective investigates a rapist who turns out to be a vampire.

Quest for Tamsin
mc mf fd
by Argos
Added 03 August 2019
Updated 21 December 2019

An unexpected journey unearths more buried memories of Elle’s past, and shows Louis the door to a secret realm of pleasure and service.

A Question of Humanity
mc mf fd
by Matches
Added 12 April 1998

Lucille is able to replace people’s memories and change their lives.

A Question of Lust
mc ma
by Jukebox
Added 29 January 2011

Megan becomes a contestant on “A Question of Lust”, trying to answer brain-teasers while the Eroticon teases her body. Will she win, or will the urge to masturbate become too strong to resist?

A Question of Time
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 02 February 2002
Updated 28 October 2007

Maggie meets a stranger who says that he wants to rescue her from a man who would enslave her.

Questionable Tactics
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 29 April 2000

Dwayne requires first-hand knowlege regarding Jasmine’s affair with a Congressman.

Questionable Theraputic Value
mc mf ff md fd
by URN My Power
Added 08 January 2000

Short vignettes about unethical therapists and the patients they control.

Questioning
mc mf md gr
by miketheFable
Added 04 November 2012

Stacey can’t understand why she and her friends agreed to become office bimbos.

The Questions
mc ma
by Jukebox
Added 26 October 2019

A nameless supplicant arrives at the halls of obedience for another attempt at entrance.

Questions & Answers
mc ff bd ds cb
by J. Darksong and Vanderbilt
Added 08 June 2019

As the dawning End of Days draws ever nearer, Lacie Frasier seeks answers from a most unlikely source and pays a high price to learn the truth. Although, she soon finds that she rather enjoys the rather unique payment methods...

Questions & Answers III
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong and James Windsaber
Added 22 June 2019

Vurdra of the Nornir, once known as Victoria Mahoe, ruminates over her past, trying to understand the reason for the events occurring now and in the future. An old friend leads her into a deep introspection of her own past, and how those choices helped not only to shape who she is now, but the current circumstances they all face. Hindsight is always twenty-twenty... but sometimes there are no solutions. Some questions simply have no answers...

Questions 67 and 68
mc mf md hm
by Jukebox
Added 05 September 2020

Jessica runs into some trouble in the middle of her latest exam, and has a few questions about the questions she’s been asked.

Questions and Answers (Jukebox)
mc
by Jukebox
Added 16 September 2023

A FAQ for the World’s Most Powerful Hypnosis App™.

Questions and Answers II
mc mf md cb
by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Added 15 June 2019

Devon McKinley, blessed with the power of Foresight, glimpses a most troubling future. Faced with an impending doom, she comes to question what is most important, and whether to hang on to what she has, or to let go now, and spare those she cares about future pain...

Questions of Ownership
mc ff
by Cafetray
Added 05 March 2011
Updated 25 November 2012

Sarah takes ownership of Diya, and things go south from there.

Quick
mc mf md fd
by Interstitial
Added 15 August 2015

Einstein used to say an hour spent with a nice girl flies by like a minute, whilst a minute sat on a hot stove feels like an hour... and he had a point. But what happens when the rate at which time passes for different people really starts to diverge?

Quick and Dirty Anthology
mc ff gr ma be
by Aerosol Kid; Arclight; EyeofSerpent; Iago; Tabico; thrall and trilby else
Added 14 November 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Seven meditations on a theme by some of EMCSA’s longest-standing active contributors.

Quick and Easy
mc mf fd
by Wiciarus D.
Added 01 March 2003
Updated 15 December 2012

A rather unusual Female lawyer stumbles upon a man in her office, and has a little bit of fun to make up for his intrusion.

Quick Fix
mc ff md fd ft
by Latexthom
Added 01 March 2009
Updated 21 March 2009

The CEO of a development company hears of an impending dilemma and contracts a young hypnotist to make it go away.

Quick Learner
mc mf md
by Rhetoric
Added 01 March 2003

Professor Johnson demonstrates how proficient he’s become at hypnosis.

Quick Like a Flash
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 08 June 2019

A conservative commentator goes back over a recording to try to figure out when she fell under the sway of Queen Maeve.

Quick Lunch
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 08 October 2011

A man acts like a jackass and is taught a lesson.

A Quick One, While He’s Away
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 03 July 2021

Jerry decides to take advantage of Shontelle’s hypnotic trigger while her husband is out on a beer run.

Quick Tempered
mc mf md
by EyeofSerpent
Added 17 December 2000

An Egyptian Special Agent and Fariq Lyr arrive in Cairo to rescue her mind-controlled sister from one of the most dangerous of Ancients, The Temple That Walks.

Quick Time
mc mf md ts
by EyeofSerpent
Added 09 December 2000

An Egyptian Special Agent finds a man named Fariq Lyr to help her rescue her mind-controlled sister, but the man proves as dangerous as he is helpful.

Quick Wit
mc mf ff md
by EyeofSerpent
Added 02 December 2000

Does light dispel darkness, or does darkness hide light? A rogue Egyptian agent pursues a personal quest into danger.

Quickie
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 18 December 2021

Bar owner Mel has a rapid hypnotic tryst with one of her delivery drivers.

Quickies
mc mf ff md
by Downing Street
Added 24 September 2005

A repository for short, descriptive mind control stories, unencumbered by characterization, background, or plot

Quicksand
mc ff mf md ft gr
by Jukebox
Added 16 October 2011

Shauna and Vicki get lost in the jungle and run afoul of an icky, sticky goo that comes from a very strange type of latex rubber tree.

Quicksilver
mc mf ff fd
by Chris Chris
Added 12 November 1997

A woman investigates the disappearance of her friend Janet, who was abducted by aliens.

The Quiet Company
mc mf fd
by Pinky
Added 20 April 2002

Two software executives negotiate the buyout of another company.

Quiet on the Set
mc mf fd md
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 30 January 2010

Darcy gets star treatment at Chrystal Heights Productions.

Quiet Time
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 18 October 2009

Recovering from a really bad cold, Shelley just wants to get out of bed, and attempt to get on with her day, but her Master feels she could do with some more down time... whether she thinks so or not.

Quiet Time (Jukebox)
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 19 November 2016

Kirsten will do anything for a little peace and quiet. And Thomas knows it.

The Quiet Type
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 01 August 2015

Brandy has a little trouble communicating with her shy study partner. Coincidentally, she has inexplicable urges to get naked and have lesbian sex.

Quiet Your Mind
mc
by Jukebox
Added 21 July 2018

A hypnotic induction distracts you into trance.

Quill Pen Feather
mc
by Jukebox
Added 30 September 2017

A hypnotic induction that writes new commands into your brain.

The Quintumverate
mc mf md
by Lord Valesti
Added 13 April 2002
Updated 27 April 2002

Five of the most powerful mind controllers are brought into a war of elder species and massive armies, finding that they had just made themselves known to the source of their power.

Quitters Inc.
mc ft
by Gettoman
Added 05 October 2019
Updated 12 October 2019

A married couple enter a special program to help them stop smoking.

Quitting While You’re Behind
mc ff
by Mudak
Added 20 October 2012

Amelia doesn’t believe that her latest customer will be able to keep her resolution to work out more and get into better shape.

Quiver and Quake
mc
by Jukebox
Added 06 May 2017

An imaginary seismometer is used to measure the intensity of your thoughts.

Quizmaster Deluxe for SINtendo Whee!
mc mf in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 18 July 2009

The trivia game Kevin plays with his family stimulates more than the mind through reward and punishment.