The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: P

P. T. A.
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 12 August 2017

Melissa joins the PTA in a new town, but finds that more than one organization shares the acronym.

The PA
mc mf ff md fd
by William Pratt
Added 26 December 2004

An inventor helps a production assistant at a porn studio to enjoy her job.

Pablo’s Revenge
mc mf ff md in
by HB5211
Added 05 March 2016
Updated 19 March 2016

A drug lord takes revenge on the family of a police commissioner destroying their lives and making an example of them for all to see. Innocent Maria becomes a pawn and is turned from a college student into a slut as the revenge deepens.

Paces
mc ff ft
by trilby else
Added 07 January 2001

Life on Mistress’ leash can be a walk in the park, but that can be risky, too, even for a bitch as deeply-conditioned as Capella. And Mistress Herself has found that brainwashing is not always enough.

A Pacifier for a Cheerleader
mc ff bd
by Curvasion
Added 13 April 2019

A beautiful athlete uses spanking and a pacifier to help a cheerleader learn to obey.

A Pack Of His Own
mc mf md sf
by Corrupting Power
Added 13 May 2023
Updated 06 April 2024

A Midwestern college student begins to wonder if the physiological changes he’s experiencing are tied to the increased amount of attention he’s getting from women on campus...

The Package
mc mf md fd
by JenaDown
Added 10 January 1999
Updated 14 June 1999

Mr. Grayson accepts a prestigious job at a mysterious company, and learns the secrets of their success.

Package Deal
mc mf ff md in
by Anonymous-043
Added 15 October 2016

A single mother gets a strange new boyfriend.

Packback
mc mf ff fd in ft bd
by MɛtaBob
Added 21 September 2019
Updated 12 October 2019

Lust, love, and renewal on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Pact
mc ff mf fd
by Meleva
Added 28 September 2019
Updated 28 December 2019

Truth has tried for twenty years to live quietly, to tend her farm, to forget all about the Pact that she was born to obey and bound to enforce. But an urgent need will pull her back to the magic that she’s spent so long seeking to abandon.

The Pact (Mistress Dyvia)
mc ff mf fd md bd ds ex ft gr hm in
by Mistress Dyvia
Added 03 February 2024
Updated 24 February 2024

Dulcie is invited to an exclusive gala where she is sacrificed to an ancient being so that they may have their wishes granted. One year later, a corrupted Dulcie awakens to grant their wishes in the most malevolent ways that she can think of.

Page Turner
mc mf fd
by Daffy
Added 16 January 2021

Laurence’s life changes drastically following a chance encounter with a familiar face (and equally familiar body).

Pageant Peril
mc ff ma
by Magmis
Added 21 March 2020

A beauty pageant contestant goes to extreme measures to win her competition.

Pain For Power
mc mf ff md in bd
by Orestes
Added 01 July 2000

The head of a secret government agency orders implants be placed in the brains of his family.

Pain Management
mc ff
by CactusJuggler
Added 12 February 2012

Dr. Nancy Sullivan deals with an impudent nurse who has been interfering with her pain clinic.

The Pain, Insane, Plays Mainly in the Brain
mc mf md
by Writerzblocked
Added 16 August 2003
Updated 07 December 2003

Warren meets Bubbles new rich boyfriend.

Paint Dries When You’re Having Fun
mc mf md ma gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 26 July 2008
Updated 16 August 2008

Rose is fascinated by the color of her newly-painted walls.

Paint It Black
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 15 August 2010

Rachel gets her face painted by a goth girl at a carnival, and winds up looking very different than she’d planned.

Painting
mc mf md
by Darkmind
Added 27 September 2003

When you decide to get your face painted at a carnival, you don’t realize that there is something special about the paint.

Painting — First Person
mc mf md
by Darkmind
Added 07 June 2009

The same story told from different points of view.

Pair of Sights
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 17 July 2021
Updated 13 November 2021

Sonia, drunk at a party, is a little too eager to let herself be hypnotized by Mia.

Pair-Bonded
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 08 September 2012

Two Talents on the run from the Institute struggle to survive on their own. An Institute story.

Palace of the Silver Princess
mc mf ff md
by scifiscribbler
Added 03 February 2024
Updated 06 April 2024

In which we learn why Erethnis ceased to be a conquering nation, and hear the legend of the Silver Princess who forged an empire.

Paladin
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 06 November 2005
Updated 04 December 2005

A mind-control predatrix poses an insidious threat to a tightly-knit swim team.

Paladin (8-bit)
mc ff cb
by 8-bit
Added 04 July 2010

A new kind of superhero sets out to clean up the city.

Paladin to Pigsty
mc mf ff md ma ft ex gr be
by Eric Stray
Added 12 September 2020

Lin, an athletic and driven knight with an obsession with cleanliness, is set on a quest to search for several people who had gone missing in the countryside. Heading first to an inn for information, she finds herself swiftly becoming addicted to a strange soup offered there.

Palindrome!
mc ff fd
by me-chan
Added 25 August 2018
Updated 01 September 2018

A gathering of words and people have both used in fun ways.

Pallaca
mc mf md
by Hypnoteaser2000
Added 09 June 2012

A man tries to improve his marriage with hypnosis.

The Palo Alto Method
mc ma
by exalphageek
Added 17 July 2005

A DVD induces orgasms.

The Pamper Party
mc mf ff fd
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 16 March 2024

Sleepygirl and her friends attend a little Pamper Party with some rather hypnotic items, but is there a more nefarious plan at play here?

Pandemic
mc mf ff
by Carefully Random
Added 02 December 2017
Updated 17 February 2018

As the virus spreads, the infected become increasingly aroused, and release irresistible pheromones that ensnare those trying to escape it. As the news breaks around the world of how bad things are getting, one group of friends, all home for the holidays, hole up in a mansion and hope they can hold out…

Pandemonium in the Condominium
mc mf ff fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 17 December 2000

Things are quiet at the condominium until a new neighbor moves in.

Pandora’s Box
mc mf ff fd in
by WyldLyfe
Added 03 May 2003

Pandora discovers that she is the portal by which the Gods of Olympus may return to power on Earth.

Pangkor Nights
mc mf fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 12 March 2000

While on a business trip in Malaysia, Jim meets up with a bomoh, a witch doctor with “the power”.

Panic Button
mc ff mf md fd rb
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 02 November 2002

Lillie agrees to let Greg hypnotize her to help her study, but Sonja sees other possibilities.

Pantheon
mc mf md
by Hypknot Eyes
Added 26 January 2002

A beloved idol becomes a literal sex god in America’s Pantheon.

Panther’s Pride
mc ff cb
by Skarlette One
Added 16 May 2020

A high-tech superheroine tries to analyze the powers of an impossibly-beautiful villainess. She learns more than she bargained for.

Panties in Your Purse
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 17 November 2018

Mikayla has a standing bet that Ella can’t keep her panties on past lunchtime. Ella’s determined to resist temptation today, but has Mikayla stacked the deck against her?

Panties On His Mind
mc mf fd
by Pinky
Added 17 August 1997
Updated 18 November 1997

A woman hypnotizes her boyfriend using the scent of her panties.

Panties to the Side
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 19 November 2022

Jane loves the feeling of being a brainwashed slut for her Master, and nothing makes her feel sluttier like showing off her body to him in a public place.

Pantyslave
mc ff
by mourningstarsoflakes
Added 03 September 2022

Rachel struggles with her new position in life as her roommate’s pantyslave. Maybe her roommate is struggling with it too…

Paper Doll I
mc md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 18 February 2017

Claire Watson, a new heroine, strives to use her unique special powers to fight crime in River City. Relaxing with her friend, Allison, she relates the story of her latest adventure...

Paper Doll II: Symphony of Submission
mc ff md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 25 February 2017

Paper Doll teams up with a new young heroine to stop a music based villain with designs on taking over the city. Will they be victorious, or will Claire and her new partner end up singing the blues?

Paper Doll III: Therapy Session
mc fd cb hu
by J. Darksong
Added 04 March 2017

Paper Doll, aka Claire Watson, meets with Dr. Evangeline Snow, who helps her deal with the mental and emotional aftermath following her encounter with the Piper. She’s cleared to resume her heroic duties just in time to face a new threat, a new villainess looking to make a name for herself. Can Paper Doll triumph, or will this new adversary leave her out cold?

Paper Doll IV: Training Days
mc md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 11 March 2017

After an encounter with a group of bike thieves goes wrong, Paper Doll decides to seek training under another more established crime fighter. A friend refers her to seek out a certain hero of the day, but she has no idea what she is getting into. One thing is certain. Claire will indeed become a true heroine... if she can survive the training.

Paper Doll V: Making The Grade
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 17 November 2018

Claire’s hero training continues under the watchful eyes of her teachers, growing stronger and wiser by the day. She makes new friends and acquaintances, as well as a few more enemies, along the way.

Paperback
mc mf ff ft
by eviltwinmordred
Added 20 April 2019
Updated 18 May 2019

An impressionable teenager finds an old mind-control fetish novel in a used book store.

Paperback Writer
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 23 March 2008

Keiko, a tattoo artist, makes sure that her beautiful new customer keeps returning.

The Paperclip Candle
mc mf md
by Olorin247
Added 09 June 2018

Clarissa takes part in a challenge to prove that hypnosis is real.

Paperwork
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 09 December 2023

A Party official oversees the Simplification Process of Mira.

Paradise at the Trailer Park
mc mf ff md fd
by Hokan
Added 06 August 2022
Updated 24 February 2024

Two women training for a marathon decide to stop off in beauty salon in a trailer park in order to cool down.

Paradise By the Dashboard Light
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 26 February 2012

Trevor learns how to avoid fatigue on long trips.

Paradise Island Resort
mc ff mf mm gr ma in ft
by CherryOnTheCake
Added 14 May 2011
Updated 12 May 2012

In the supposedly utopian future of 2480, two girls are caught in a trap.

The Paradise Sperm Donation Center
mc mf ma fd
by Noe7viv
Added 07 September 2008

Jim’s visit to a sperm bank isn’t quite what he expected.

Paradise Springs
mc mf md
by grandmaster656
Added 03 September 2010

Three friends go off on a relaxing trip to a spa.

Paradise Taken
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 21 May 2022
Updated 09 July 2022

At a magical university, the weak willed are traded around as trophies, pets, and in extreme cases mere batteries. A girl from the slums arrives carrying a toy horse with dreams of becoming a knight like she idolized as a child, but can a flower such as her survive a garden so determined to strangle it?

The Paradox Hazard
mc mf ff md fd sf
by Jord
Added 09 July 2006

Aboard a space station, a telepath has a competition with a girl who is immune to his powers.

Paragon City Chronicles #1 The Mighty Minotaur
mc mm cb
by Hypno Yetti
Added 29 March 2014

A series of Superheroes fall pray to the new villain in town.

Paragraphs
mc fd
by S. B.
Added 02 March 2019

All you have to do is read.

Paragraphs — Smoke and Mirrors
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 16 January 2021
Updated 22 January 2021

They said third time is the charm. Read all the way into enslavement once more.

Paragraphs — Volume Two
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 12 December 2020

All you need to do is read... again.

Paralyzer
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 21 January 2012

Kyra has a rough night at the club, and consoles herself with a few too many cocktails.

Paramedic Retraining
mc mm ft
by theguardsman
Added 19 June 2021
Updated 04 September 2021

A sloppy paramedic gets a makeover.

Paranoia
mc mf mm md
by ACreativeName69
Added 20 August 2022

Something is up with Dan’s girlfriend, so he decides to follow her after she leaves work. What could go wrong?

Paranoid Little Town
mc mf md
by John Smith
Added 13 September 2008

The people of Little Town are getting a little extreme with their anti-mind control measures.

Parasite
mc mf md
by Salem
Added 03 July 2005

A man must take another woman so that the parasite inside of him can feed.

Parasite Eve
mc mf ff fd sf
by Jukebox
Added 07 May 2022

On the eve of the most important holiday of the year, the adults of the Corvus-9 colony finally share the secret history of their special day with the oldest teens.

Parasite World
mc mf
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 October 2023

On Earth, a year after the parasites came, infected women carry the creatures inside their wombs. Women, infected hunt men, but some men are fighting back.

Parasite, A Love Story
mc ff mf
by Helotage
Added 17 October 2020

A budding scientist studies a small insect that will change her mind forever.

Parasited
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 13 May 2023

Alien parasites slowly spread their control amongst us.

Parasites Infect
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 May 2019
Updated 26 June 2021

Alien parasites begin to spread among the female population.

Parasitic Possession
mc ff sf
by Homealone_447
Added 01 September 2018

A planet exploration goes wrong.

A Parasitical Tale
mc mf md
by Jamie
Added 10 December 2006

A telepathic parasite tries to get a woman pregnant so that he can posess the child as his new host.

Parasol
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 25 September 2021

Ryan can’t exactly remember the weekend he spent at a cross-stitching convention with Miriam. But she’s happy to remind him.

Parent-Teacher Conference
mc mf ff md
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 25 June 2022

It’s the last Parent-Teacher Conference before spring break, and Heather can’t wait to get out the door, until a special announcement from the principal’s friend changes everything.

Parents Just Don’t Understand
mc md
by Pan
Added 19 March 2016
Updated 09 July 2016

Ever since Mathilda started seeing her new hypnotherapist, she’s been treating her daughter Tiffany more and more like a teenage rebel.

Parents Just Don’t Understand (Alternate Ending)
mc md
by Pan
Added 19 March 2016
Updated 22 June 2019

Ever since Mathilda started seeing her new hypnotherapist, she’s been treating her daughter Tiffany more and more like a teenage rebel.

Parfum
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 May 2022

Various women are recruited using pheromones.

Parlor Game
mc mf md fd
by Databastard
Added 13 October 2001

Mark wonders what it would be like if he were a real stud.

Parlor Treats
mc mf ff fd la gr hm fu
by GigglingGoblin
Added 14 August 2021

An indecisive man is seduced by two buxom bakery catgirls.

Part of the Plan
mc ff cb
by mesmeri
Added 02 August 2008

Both supervillain and superheroines have a plan. One is simple and one is not.

Part of the Story
mc ff ft ma
by NanoSlaver
Added 24 January 2009

Investigative journalists Sara and Carla sneak onto a rich woman’s ranch looking for a good story. They wind up as part of it.

Partners
mc ff
by Wyld Blu
Added 30 April 2006
Updated 16 February 2013

A woman can’t help but stare at a stranger on the subway.

Partners In Trance
mc md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 19 February 2022
Updated 26 February 2022

Two young ladies volunteer to help me do a real hypnosis demonstration in which they find themselves part of a small experiment in forgetfulness.

Parts
mc mf md
by Daphne
Added 21 November 1998

Living in an oppressive police state, Claudia willingly allows mind-control experiments to be performed on her.

The Party
mc mf md
by Sinsub
Added 19 January 2003

After breaking up with her boyfriend, Laura meets Del at a party.

The Party (Dark Knight)
mc mf md ma
by Dark Knight
Added 07 June 2003
Updated 21 June 2003

Claire’s resistance was broken in front of her husband.

The Party (Jello Shots)
mc mf
by Boredsitting
Added 22 November 2014

The jello shots at Todd’s party have a specific effect on the guests.

The Party (KirasLight)
mc mf md ex
by KirasLight
Added 30 September 2023

After being forced away from her books to go to “the Party of the Year”, Ariel finds that all is not what it seems. What is in the strange shots that are on offer? Will she get out of the party in one piece?

Party at the Boss’s House
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 30 April 2016

Kate’s boss is a perv with a plan.

Party Crashing Moms
mc mf ff in gr ex
by Special Programmer
Added 19 September 2020
Updated 24 April 2021

Zach is not too excited about his 18th Birthday party, since it’s just him and his 3 pals. Fortunately, someone has other plans for him on his special day.

Party Favor
mc ff ds in
by Second Chair
Added 30 July 2022
Updated 04 February 2023

Some party favors are a lot more fun than others.

Party Favors
mc mf ff md fd
by Zebulon
Added 07 January 2006

Rhonda and Leslie get free tickets to a stage hypnotist show, and then stay for a party with the stage crew afterwards.

Party Girl
mc mf
by Changeme
Added 27 July 2013
Updated 03 August 2013

Marcy meets her new roommate Donna, but Donna only likes girls who party.

Party Group
mf mc
by Ginny
Added 11 September 1996

Ginny goes to a dinner party at Jim’s with her boyfriend. While there, the group tries some hypnosis. The next day Ginny returns to Jim’s house and finds she was hypnotized to do much more than she first realized.

Party Planning
mc mf ff
by Ramaset
Added 02 March 2013
Updated 06 July 2013

Allison and her friends are good girls—they do well in school and are card carrying members of the chastity club. But when Allison’s parents insist on an 18th birthday party, Allison finds some very special party invitations...and things quickly get out of hand as Allison’s and her friends’ ideas about chastity start to change...

Party Planning 101
mc ff
by The Entrancer Arrives
Added 10 October 2020

Kristen attends a conference at an event-planning company.

Party Planning 201
mc ff
by The Entrancer Arrives
Added 15 January 2022

Denise visits the Eventus Corporation for help planning a bachelorette party, and they are certainly happy to help.

A Party to Forget
mc mf ff md
by Sweetlori
Added 02 October 2005

Dawn spies on a creepy guy at a party.

Party Toy
mc ff mf
by SpiralTurquoise
Added 07 March 2015

When Vasundhara decided to attend a play party as Kendra’s guest, she did not expect to be part of the equipment to play with. Or did she?

Party Treats
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 02 November 2019

May and all of her friends have turned up to a Halloween party dressed as vampires. Alas, someone doesn’t approve of their costume choice.

Party Tricks
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 04 July 2009

A haughty woman at a party makes the mistake of ridiculing an amateur hypnotist.

Party Wipe
mc mf ff md
by Mesmerciless
Added 19 December 2020

A mage, a fighter, and a ranger hunt a mind control demon, only to realize they might be a little under-leveled for this quest.

Party — A Three Fingers Companion Volume
mc ff
by Betsy Leohtar
Added 22 April 2017

Ding Jun throws an elaborate party to help increase her influence among the wealthy and powerful.

Pass It On
mc mf ff
by MasterDavid
Added 24 May 2003

Sidney brings an unusal substance along with him on a bus ride.

The Passageway
mc ff md ma
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 10 May 2014
Updated 05 July 2014

“When one crosses into college, your old life ceases to exist.” — For the students of Atlantic Coast University, Jackie will find out how true that saying really is.

Passenger
mc
by Jukebox
Added 28 January 2017

A hypnotist brainwashes a woman riding the bus.

Passengers
mc ff ft
by blackbladder1
Added 12 January 2019

Two passengers are entranced by the driver’s smoke on a long cab ride.

Passing Encounters
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 28 May 1999

A stranger sits down at John’s table, and tells him of the special power he has over women.

A Passing Phage
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 February 2022

A virus has swept the planet affecting the world’s women. It inhibits moral processes in the brains turning them into sluts.

Passing Thoughts
mc
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 16 July 2022

A hypnotist keeps reminiscing about an evening with friends and a truly mesmerizing chance meeting.

Passion
mc mf md
by Passionato
Added 12 May 2001

A musician gets a special private lesson from her teacher.

Passion Grades
mc mf ff md fd ft gr in
by Captain Eazy
Added 12 November 2006
Updated 03 December 2006

Fiona Sullivan is a totally innocent college girl… but she’s in for a very special education.

Passion of a Innocent Young Nun
mc mf md
by cole5816is
Added 18 September 2021
Updated 27 November 2021

A man uses a Satanic pendant to turn Sister Alexandria into a slut.

Past Life Regression with Jenny
mc fd
by Jenny’s Admirer
Added 26 November 2016

Jenny takes her subject back in time to ancient Egypt.

Paterson
mc mf ff md
by ambergris
Added 21 August 2021
Updated 18 September 2021

Patrick, a young intern in a tough workplace, is working through some personal issues. Could he balance those with his responsibility to his attractive but secretive boss? Will he step up to the plate, or will she find a way to motivate him?

Path of Control. Greg’s Story
mc mf fd ma
by CompassRose90
Added 07 June 2003
Updated 24 August 2003

Greg, a college freshman, is introduced to a femDom web site by his roommate, and learns first-hand about hypnosis.

Path of Least Resistance
mc ff cb bd ds hm
by Madam Kistulot
Added 21 May 2022
Updated 11 June 2022

Livewire is invited to join a company named Chronos after she makes a name for herself.

Path of Resistance
mc ff
by Marcus
Added 09 February 2008

A mind manipulator gets suspicious that her subject is succumbing a bit too readily... until she finds and closes a loophole.

Path of the Celtic One
mc mf md
by LoneWolf192
Added 02 February 2003
Updated 06 November 2005

Xavier learns to use an ancient sword, and how to control minds.

The Path of True Obedience
mc fd
by Nova
Added 28 April 2018

Ask yourself: why do you read erotic hypnosis stories? To get a warm tingle and a nice feeling of arousal from a mere fantasy? Or do you actually plan to walk down the path of true obedience? Nova wants to share her teachings with you.

Path to Darkness
mc mf md in
by Somebody You Don’t Know
Added 29 March 2009
Updated 21 November 2009

After a construction accident, Ryan’s mental power manifests itself.

Path to Empowerment
mc ff
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 17 February 2002

Julia walks in on Meg while she’s listening to a self-hypnosis tape.

Pathetique
mc ff md
by Erstwhile Ether
Added 13 July 2002

Sara keeps returning to the cafe where she met the man who turned her into a lesbian.

Pathogen: Locked In A Room
mc mm ma fu hu sf
by Terinas Tiger
Added 04 January 2020

Just when Alan thinks he has escaped the monsters, things take a sudden turn.

Patience
mc ff sf gr
by Lady K
Added 03 October 2009

Meredith learns that she really should be careful what she wishes for.

Patience (MoldedMind)
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 19 September 2020

Jaida guides her two slaves, Kelsey and Bryn, through their lessons and helps them to reinforce each other’s training.

Patient 614
mc mf ff md ft
by Downing Street
Added 28 March 1999

Everyone in the hospital gives an unusual amount of attention to one patient in particular. A female physician goes to investigate

Patient Zero
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 23 October 2021

John is involved in an accident—his mom’s car smashed into a speeding military convoy containing a top secret substance. How will it affect John?

The Patriarchy
mc mf ff md
by Tessa
Added 03 September 2022

Nick Walker is an amoral scientist working for an organization of homophobic, religious men called the Patriarchy, whose goal is the correction of lesbians and subjugation of women. When Nick’s brainwashing machines fail to work on his new lesbian victim, he discovers the impossible.

Patrick
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 25 November 2023

Patrick is a new patient at the Sunnybrooke Institute. He has special needs.

Patrick and the Hypnotist
mc mm
by Unknown-019
Added 19 April 1997

A psychologist discovers that Patrick has a hidden talent.

The Patrolmen
mc mm
by Hunter c. Wolf
Added 11 January 2014

Patrolman Redman has to deal with a reporter who is snooping into the Patrolmen’s slavery ring.

The Patron and the Saint
mc mf ff md ex
by Tax and Tithe
Added 15 March 2014

Two mind controllers go on a date.

Patron of the Arts
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 04 August 2018

Todd helps Abigail improve her performace art.

The Pattern
mc mf md
by Buster Nut
Added 15 August 2009
Updated 05 September 2009

Can a hypnotic pattern drawn on a piece of paper give Jim the ability to actually control minds?

Patterns in Ochre and Grissecon Ink
mc mm sf
by Topaz172
Added 13 November 2005
Updated 04 December 2005

The War with Humanity ebbed and flowed, at times the Humans even thought they were winning. In a land where the dreamtime was never truly forgotten, the return of human invaders has been anticipated and the ground prepared.

Patti Comes to Visit
mc mf ff md
by Lxndr
Added 17 December 2000
Updated 28 July 2007

Heather and her Master welcome a visitor.

Patty On A Leash
mc ff be
by Anonymous-012 and Neuralmancer
Added 11 April 1997

Poor Patty is turned into a bitch. Injections and training tapes and tight bondage turn a pretty young woman into a demented woman’s newest pet.

Patty’s Brainwash
mc mf md
by Robert Towers
Added 05 February 2012

Patty is facing serious problems in her marriage to Jack, when she is kidnapped by a masked man and taken to a strange salon.

Paula and the Mind Drug
mc mm mf fd
by Chester
Added 17 August 1996
Updated 04 May 1997

Paula uses a powerful mind-control drug to become head of a male modelling agency.

Paula’s Lovely Day
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 01 July 2000

Paula enjoys nothing more than relaxing at the end of a hard day.

Paul’s Delight
mc mf md
by Alcan
Added 25 August 2018

Paul, a mind-controller, enjoys the challenge of fucking as inconspicuously as possible on a short flight.

The Pavlesbian Response
mc ff
by A. S. Harper
Added 30 April 2022

Rachel’s new roommate takes control of her mind and conditions her to crave other women.

Pavlov Gizmo Training
mc mf md
by youobey-mywill
Added 28 September 2008
Updated 19 October 2008

A teenager discovers the blueprints for a mind-control device.

Pavlov Was Right
mc ff mf fd ma
by HB5211
Added 07 October 2017

Something is happening on the sorority scene at a major Southern University. Greek sisters are disappearing and later turning up working in the adult industry as escorts, dancers, and film stars. When interviewed, they all have the same story. They were doing it for the money and career enhancement. Rebecca Sloan is a reporter on the campus newspaper and is determined to get to the real story behind the disappearances. How far will she go to get her story?

Pavlovian Response
mc mf md
by jspader
Added 22 August 2009

A barista discovers he can increase the arousal level of those around him.

Pavlov’s Bell
mc mm
by Jukebox
Added 10 June 2023

Cai tries to explain to Ro the difference between classical conditioning and operant conditioning. Only it’s getting harder and harder for him to form any kind of thoughts at all....

Pavlov’s Couch
mc mf fd
by Glass O
Added 26 March 2022

A young man has dinner with his ex-girlfriend’s mother.

Pavlov’s Girls
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 14 December 2003

A great-grandson of the famous Russian psychologist conditions women to obey his every command.

Pavlov’s Girls II: Undercover, Going Under
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 31 October 2004
Updated 09 April 2016

An investigative reporter goes undercover at the Pavlov Research Clinic. Deeper and deeper under . . .

Pawn
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 08 June 2002
Updated 24 February 2007

When one of the three Witch Queens enslaves another and stands poised to put the world in her chains, the third sends a vulnerable envoy into her seductive clutches as part of a desperate plan to stop her.

Pawns
mc ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 January 2020

Soldiers fight for their survival during an alien invasion of Earth.

Pax Demonica
mc ff
by InLeaves
Added 23 May 2015

You are Stephanie, gym trainer and daughter of an exorcist. One night out with your friends, you are lured by a bee fairy and turned into a bee girl drone. This is one branch of a Twine story.

Pay to Play
mc mf fd
by crystaliss42
Added 21 February 2004

Carlo gets shown a new video game to play.

Payback
mc mf ff md fd
by le Duc de Kavaliere
Added 27 August 2006
Updated 11 March 2020

Zel and Nick’s relationship involves lots of hypnosis.

Payback (Trent Wolf)
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 01 February 2014

A highly skilled Dominatrix is looking forward to meeting a rich new client, but he has something completely different in mind for her.

Payback is a Cougar
mc mf ff gr hm in
by Changeme
Added 20 October 2012
Updated 02 December 2012

An 18th birthday gift turns into much more when Rinni angers the wrong doctor.

Payback Is a Dog
mc mf fd hm ds
by MindSpark
Added 10 June 2017

A wife plots revenge on her immature, unfaithful husband.

Payback Time
mc md mf ff bd hm ma
by Mesmerr
Added 09 March 2008

An ex-con seeks revenge against the people who sent him to prison.

Payback’s a Bitch
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 19 May 2001

Alan is prepared when his girlfriend attempts a public hypnotic S&M session.

Payment
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 19 May 2001

The Shah of Persia must pay for stealing from an enchanted garden with his most precious posession.

The Payment (Chrysostomon)
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 May 2021

Vlad is the Lord of the Valley. He rules over the five villages. He expects submission, or they’ll be hell to pay.

Payment Is Due
mc ff ds
by Skaetlett
Added 22 January 2022

Cassidy Blanche gets audited by the IRS, who sends a meek, subby agent to her door. She doesn’t like that.

Payne & Pleasure
mc mf fd
by obedienceispleasure
Added 29 September 2012

The Eliminator attempts to free himself of the hypnotic control of Mistress Payne.

Pea
mc ff sf
by Tabico
Added 06 July 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Sort of.

Peaceful Acres Revisited
mc mf ff md fd
by Hokan
Added 30 March 2024

Three years after receiving conditioning and becoming members of the community, Claire and Ellie are each married and raising a family.

Peacetime
mc mf fd la
by any_mouse2003
Added 20 April 2008

A retired officer finds retirement to be harder than active duty, though in the end, the milk of human kindness brings consolation and peace.

Peanuts
mc mf md
by Grape Marmalade
Added 13 January 2008
Updated 20 January 2008

Melinda is hired by a very special private airline.

Pearl Essence
mc ft
by Joe M
Added 30 April 2011
Updated 04 June 2011

When a new country club opens in a young goth girl’s town, her friends and classmates start changing.

Pearl Girls
mc ff mf md fd cb
by Skarlette One
Added 30 October 2021
Updated 08 July 2023

In her secret identity as a college professor, a superheroine receives a beautiful pearl necklace that prompts her to act in ways she never imagined.

Pearla
mc mf ff md fd ma bd ds ex ft la gr
by J.D
Added 31 December 2022

Jack was given a device that allows him to take over a gated community, but was given little info on how to use it.

Pearls Before Wine
mc mf fd
by Homer Vargas
Added 01 September 2001

The invading army of a small Queendom gets a pleasant surprise.

Pecking Order
mc mm
by webb025
Added 17 October 2015
Updated 05 December 2015

Jason uses a drug to rewrite his teacher’s brain, and to subvert his high school’s heirarchy.

Pediculus Humanus
mc mf ff
by Chris Chris
Added 04 July 2010

A sorority house has a lice infestation.

Peel’s Revenge
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 21 February 2015

Peel sends his minions to collect Cutler so that he can enact revenge.

Peking Fuck
mc ff bd
by Kimberley Adams
Added 04 February 2007
Updated 15 March 2009

American embassy secretary Karen Price finds that a relaxing break at a Peking sauna house uncovers a sinister conspiracy that could rob her of her mind.

The Peloton, The Prius, & The Party: A Halloween Story
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 22 October 2022

Long Island Halloween party takes a turn...

Pencil
mc ff
by softi
Added 17 January 2015

Alicia’s worldview changes radically after she sees her friend Joni being hypnotized.

The Pendant
mc ff
by BB Zed
Added 14 February 2004
Updated 07 August 2004

The cheap trinket that Marcie buys at a magic store turns out to actually work.

The Pendant (Skaetlett)
mc ff ds hm
by Skaetlett
Added 06 March 2021

Stephanie is suspicious when her best friend comes back with a cocky girlfriend, and a gorgeous, hypnotic pendant around her neck.

The Pendants
mc mf ff md ma gr
by Gregory Michelson
Added 18 November 2023
Updated 02 December 2023

Patricia needs money to keep her lonely, mostly female college running. But the loan comes with a silly little request that she wear a strange pendant... Pretty soon, this sleepy college is going to be anything but that, as a sinister conspiracy changes minds and bodies alike!

The Pendulum’s Promise
mc
by Jukebox
Added 12 December 2015

Olivia tries to fight, but her captors promise only surrender.

Penis Envoy
mc mf ff md fd sf hu
by Sara H
Added 07 January 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

The crew of a spaceship makes contact with a bizarre alien species that are not what they seem to be.

Penniless Shoe Store
mc mf md ft
by Sato
Added 31 August 2002
Updated 08 November 2003

A faithful demure housewife is turned into a professional whore, and she doesn’t even know it.

A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned
mc mf ff md ma gr cb
by scifiscribbler
Added 17 September 2022
Updated 09 March 2024

Conflict erupts in D.C. as multiple mind controllers take steps to gain power in the political system.

Penny’s Story
mc mf md fd sf
by BigStuey
Added 09 March 2002

Penny and her boyfriend are captured by aliens, who take an interest in Penny’s sexual pleasure.

Penny’s Turn-On
mc mf ff md rb
by D. Holzer
Added 13 July 2002

Penny was forced to obey the evil scientist who had transformed her into a robot. She had to find a way to stop him.

People in Ivory Towers
mc mf mm md ft
by Mojo Tim
Added 16 September 2007

Fresh off a relaxing vacation, Mike makes an appointment with an airline executives to discuss how they treat passengers.

People Who Live in Ice Houses
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 28 April 2012

When you live in the ice and snow, getting hot can be tricky.

Pepper’s Pills
mc mf ff md gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 17 April 2010

Pepper wakes up naked in an all too familiar place. How long before her captors notice she’s missing? Can she escape before they find her? More importantly, can she escape while she’s still herself?

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort
mc mf ff fd gr la
by Vinividiemcee
Added 02 November 2013

A group of new vacationers arrive at Relajacion Resort. For many of them, it will be a life changing experience.

PerAdVertizing
mc mf ff md fd
by Vinividiemcee
Added 08 November 2009

Mika, Phoebe and Stella get the job they’ve desired all their life.

Perceptions
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 01 April 2000

Dr Hunter Tyler does a little experiment on one of her patients.

Perchance
mc mf md
by Daphne
Added 13 December 1998

Scott’s date with his girlfriend’s sister goes incredibly well—perhaps too good to be true.

Perchance To Dream
mc mf ff md fd
by Tatty Oldbitt
Added 18 May 2004

The dreamstone passes from Ellie to her daughter Jenny.

Percpetion is Reality
mc mf ma cb
by Buster
Added 11 January 2020

A superheroine remains defiant after a series of embarrassing incidents give an infuriated public the perception that she has secret fantasies about becoming a villain’s slave.

Percy’s Weakness
mc mf fd la gr
by codexdrinker
Added 26 March 2022

When Lucy’s birth control starts making her breasts grow, she thinks she can use it to rescue her friend Percy from his girlfriend.

Perfect
mc mf fd
by crystaliss42
Added 10 April 2004

A woman has a plan for dealing with her husband’s stress.

Perfect (Dede)
mc mf ff md fd
by Dede
Added 12 May 2012

Denise is invited to one of her students’ for dinner.

Perfect (softi)
mc ff
by softi
Added 08 February 2009

A student nudges another woman she meets into becoming her slave.

The Perfect Angel
mc mf md
by sulwyn
Added 26 December 2004

Angel is hypnotized by a new CD, and then taken on a car ride.

The Perfect Applicant
mc ff ft
by Archaic69
Added 30 June 2001
Updated 15 June 2002

A secret agent investigates a suspicious organization.

The Perfect Body
mc mf md rb
by Robotunit8
Added 11 October 2003

In spite of being intelligent, Stephanie will sacrifice almost anything to have a beautiful body.

The Perfect Body
mc mf md ex ts
by Xban
Added 26 December 2020

A new gym has secret method to get women the perfect body.

The Perfect Body (Rinky Dink)
mc ff fd md
by Rinky Dink
Added 12 June 2010
Updated 21 June 2014

When Tracy the fitness instructor is declared to have the ‘Perfect Body’ she finds in the following week that many people know access to that body is through the mind.

Perfect Candidate
mc mf fd
by anaobeys
Added 12 December 2020

An investigative journalist is positive he has the scoop of the century but his quarry is more than prepared to deal with him.

The Perfect Cock
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 23 February 2013

Once a woman sees Gus’ cock, she can’t think about anything else.

The Perfect Costume
mc mf md in
by Imperator Mentus
Added 13 April 2013

Kelly’s costume for the big Halloween party has to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. Fortunately, she knows just the thing to go as. But is dressing up as a harem girl really as her own idea, or is it someone else’s?

A Perfect Couple
mc mf md fd gr
by Paladin
Added 17 April 2010

A scientist invents a way to perfect herself and her husband.

The Perfect Day
mc mf md
by PavlovsBelle
Added 09 November 2013

Belle has been cursed by a gypsy to repeat the same day until she can get through it with out judging some one based on their appearance with the additional stipulation that every time she judges some one, she, herself, becomes what she judged the person to be on her next pass through the day.

The Perfect Double Date
mc mf ff md
by AnonEMouse
Added 05 October 2008

A mind-controller convinces three hookers to go out on a double-date with him.

A Perfect Elven Princess
mc mf ff fd ma in gr
by Menoetes
Added 08 April 2023
Updated 13 May 2023

When a beautiful high elven princess and her loyal handmaiden travelled to meet her betrothed human prince, neither one of them could have anticipated the strict requirements and magical influences of the sorceress queen mother.

Perfect Family
mc mf md in
by Aiden
Added 02 April 2022
Updated 26 November 2022

Tanner sets on a journey to create his perfect family with a brainwashing memory device.

Perfect Fit
mc mm
by MM Good
Added 13 July 2003
Updated 14 March 2004

A groom has second thoughts after getting measured at a tailor shop.

Perfect for my Uniform
mc fd ft
by Mr. Scade
Added 04 January 2020

A young woman has been working really hard to become perfect enough to wear her uniform.

Perfect for One Another
mc
by S. B.
Added 12 January 2019

After many months getting to know each other online, Sam and Annabelle finally decide to meet but he has something else in mind...

Perfect Gift
mc ff
by whatlookslike
Added 12 January 2019

While shopping for a Valentine’s Day present for her girlfriend, Holly walks right into the clutches of a vampire who has her own idea of what the perfect gift might be.

The Perfect Girlfriend
mc mf md
by Twirling Thoughts
Added 21 April 2018

Vi is concerned about how her boyfriend wants her to act more obedient.

Perfect Girlfriend Juice
mc mf md fd gr
by Fidget
Added 27 March 2021
Updated 30 March 2024

A tainted batch of energy drink transforms women into the ideal girlfriend of the nearest guy.

Perfect Girlfriend Juice: Perfect Secretary 4
mc mf md fd gr
by GrillFan65
Added 21 October 2023

An unofficial epilogue chapter of Perfect Girlfriend Juice 3: Perfect Secretary.

Perfect GPA
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 09 September 2023
Updated 14 October 2023

Suspicious of his wife’s odd behavior, Mr. Boyce applies for a job administering discipline at his wife’s school, the Grandview Preparatory Academy.

The Perfect Guy
mc mf ff md fd rb
by BadmanX
Added 03 May 2003

Beth and Clara conduct an experiment to create the perfect lover.

The Perfect Interview
mc fd
by Ash100
Added 23 July 2006

Nadine’s interview for admission to University goes extremely well.

The Perfect Job
mc ff
by Cynthia
Added 18 June 2006
Updated 16 July 2006

Ms. Ling interviews a new job candidate.

Perfect Justice
mc ff md fd hm
by Eromel
Added 21 June 2003
Updated 19 July 2003

An ex-lawyer finds that she is obsessed with breaking into jail .

The Perfect Man
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 05 May 2018

April and Jun find themselves both becoming attracted to their new male coworker, Bennett.

The Perfect Master
mc mf md
by br0adband
Added 08 May 2004
Updated 25 May 2004

To become the Perfect Master, three Perfect Slaves must show him the way. The question is: will he accept the gift?

A Perfect Match, Every Time
mc mf ff gr
by Varian Milagro
Added 06 January 2018
Updated 17 February 2018

An overweight, middle aged woman visits a matchmaker and finds herself transforming into the ravishing girlfriend of a rich, handsome, surgeon. It’s a dream come true. Things start to go sideways when she takes it upon herself to set her daughter up with a match, too.

The Perfect Mate
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 March 2022

Gary returns home from a spiritual journey to the monasteries of Tibet after seven years a changed man.

The Perfect Model
mc ff
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 08 April 2023

A young woman arrives at an art studio with the hope of being the model for a lovely stone statue. Little does she know just how involved the job may be.

A Perfect Pair
mc mf ff in sf ft
by Angel Raymond
Added 27 December 2014

Saul Chester’s fetishes are right on the edge of possibility. There isn’t a woman alive who can fully satisfy his needs, so he decides to make his dream.

Perfect Penis
mc mf md gr
by Paladin
Added 17 April 2010

A good witch grants man a perfect, magical penis.

Perfect Pink
mc mf md
by Large Snake
Added 01 February 2020

Sherry’s job starts playing a show called “Pefect Pink” on the TVs at work.

Perfect Position
mc mf md
by baubleheadz
Added 09 December 2007

A husband turns his wife into a fuck-toy for a party he’s having.

The Perfect Proposal
mc mf md
by PavlovsBelle
Added 19 February 2006

Belle can’t wait for the college shuttle she’s on to arrive back at her dorm’s stop, her boyfriend is waiting for her and she’s certain he intends to pop the big question. Unfortunately a fellow bus rider has chosen her bus as the opportunity to help the passengers re-think their lives.

The Perfect Roommate
mc mf fd rb
by Gloryboy
Added 04 March 2007
Updated 18 March 2007

She was a neat freak. He was a slob. She programs him to be the perfect roommate.

The Perfect Roommate: Dinner Party
mc mf ft
by JusticeLikeLightning
Added 05 March 2022

Scott is planning a dinner party for his boss, meanwhile, his roommate gets stung by a bee, and things go awry.

The Perfect Roommate: Halloween
mc mf gr
by JusticeLikeLightning
Added 19 November 2022

After Cady is bitten by a creature, she turns into some kind of monster at night.

The Perfect Son
mc mm in
by kinkygaydaddy69
Added 31 December 2022

Dave finally decides to take his sadistic urges out on his son.

The Perfect Subject
mc ff mf fd md
by Rhea Corvos
Added 12 October 2019
Updated 16 November 2019

Melanie hopes to make some easy money by taking part in a scientific study. The scientists studying her are surprised by what they find.

The Perfect Whore
mc mf md hu
by S. B.
Added 17 August 2019

An uptight scientist involved in a strange experiment has her world turned upside down by limericks.

The Perfect Wife
mc mf md
by AlterEgoAMA
Added 21 February 2004

Mark slowly turns Renee into the perfect wife through hypnosis/mind control tapes.

Perfect Wishes
mc mf ff md
by Billy_Ray77
Added 29 January 2006
Updated 16 January 2010

A man gets three wishes from a Jinni and gives himself super powers.

A Perfect World
mc mf ff md
by Trent Wolf
Added 12 February 2000

Just before he is released from prison, Eric is given a gift that lets him get revenge on the women who ruined his life.

Perfected
mc mf md ft
by MoldedMind
Added 03 April 2021

Elli and Ute win tickets to an early bird tour of a new museum, but break from the group to check out a strange statue in a restricted part of that museum.

Perfection Ascendant
mc ft
by Delta Wave
Added 19 March 2016

Desperate to finally land a satisfying job, Nicole applied for a position as a flight attendant for Ascendant Airlines. She was quite happy when her application was accepted. She didn’t suspect that this job would change her life more than she could ever imagine..

Perfection Unchained
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 04 July 2020
Updated 19 December 2020

Albert is on a journey of self-discovery in a hypnotic femdom community. His life changes forever when he meets two very different Dommes.

Perfectly Distracted
mc mf md
by Prospero Nox
Added 20 November 2021

A crafty corporate spy is captured by a master brainwasher, who has to get creative to break open her mind.

Perfectly Normal
mc mf md
by Swirling Rose Petal
Added 27 May 2023

After a hypnosis session with her crush, Tammy begins to find new things perfectly normal.

Perfectly Normal Hospital
mc mf ff
by Mania
Added 13 June 2015
Updated 20 January 2018

Nothing much happens at this completely ordinary, utterly dull and mind-numbingly mundane, run-of-the-mill average Hospital for typical humans—and new management would like to keep it that way.

PerfectMatch.com
mc mf md
by mc_fan
Added 21 January 2017

Beveryly joins an expensive online dating site, and is disgusted with the date she was set up with. At least, at first she is.

Performance
mc ff ft
by MoldedMind
Added 03 April 2021

Kyla’s obedience is solidified in one last performance for her Mistress.

Performance Loop
mc ma
by robotbrainhumanheart
Added 01 August 2015

It’s time for Anna’s final induction session.

Performance Management
mc mm
by Good Time
Added 24 June 2023

A cocky corporate associate gets saddled with an underperforming newbie at work, but who’s doing the training?

Performance Review
mc mf md
by Distorted Angel
Added 15 January 2006

Karen’s new boss has some issues with Karen’s professionalism at the office.

Performance Upgrade
mc rb
by Fortunato
Added 08 June 2019

Lydia visits the Invention Show, and gets an upgrade from Professor Iverson.

Perfume
mc mf fd
by Kallie
Added 15 June 2019

Elizabeth takes advantage of her magical perfume to get some payback on a creep

Perhaps We Can All Fly
mc ff ds hm ft
by Alecta’s Shadow
Added 10 February 2024
Updated 20 April 2024

Zara wants to visit her boyfriend, who’s recently relocated to Paris. One small issue: she’s terrified of flying. Surely, hypnotherapist Mira has a solution. Doesn’t she?

The Perils of Erotic Hypnosis
mc mf fd hm
by NeonBlack
Added 15 February 2020
Updated 29 February 2020

At a local police station, Chief Withers and his young colleague Anne have to deal with a video from the darknet that shows some kind of racy erotic hypnosis show. Did the subjects really volunteer to be hypnotized in this... thing?

The Perils of Fame
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 08 February 2020

Lucius is a writer that quite likes what he does. However, when a mischievous and buxom little imp approaches him with a commission from the Queen of Devils, he realizes he likes his soul a bit more. Will the little devil be able to convince him that the job is worth it?

The Perils of Professor Cumlick
mc ff
by Mcont44
Added 08 September 2007

An innocent, college girl stumbles across Professor Cumlick’s nemesis, an irresistible dominatrix, and has her life turned upside-down as she tries to resolve the strange desires imposed on her.

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away
mc mf md cb
by Lady Jane
Added 15 June 2013

Victory, a superheroine, faces a mind-controlling villain.

Permanent Changes
mc mf md ft hm
by Ludovico
Added 07 May 2006
Updated 28 May 2006

A professional telepath who spends the weekend in a motel room with a subject who is more resistant than he expects.

Permanent Employment
mc mm ft
by Rubbag
Added 01 February 2004

A bicycle messenger makes regular deliveries to a strange doctor’s home.

Permanent Parking Place
mc ff
by Tang
Added 30 April 2022

Danielle confronts a woman who took her parking place, and ends up being changed by the experience.

A Permanent Position
mc ff ft hm
by Mana Ray
Added 12 September 2015
Updated 31 October 2015

Maddie takes a job as a live-in maid for a demanding older woman. Over time, her duties change...

Permutations
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 13 August 2006

Failed lovers re-establish their relationship, but with a diffrence.

Perpetual Motion
mc mf ff fd
by Der Meister
Added 31 October 2004

A dominatrix keeps coming into Brad’s store.

Perpetual Slavery
mc mm ft
by The Slaver
Added 24 August 2019

Coach Macdonald answers the front door, and sees a flash of light.

Perpetual Xmas Punishment
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 19 December 2015

Lieutenant Salamander and Theodore get a visit from a very special Santa.

Perpetuating Plutonian Propogation Punishment
mc ff mf fd md gr hu in sf
by Baochai Jya
Added 03 October 2009

Tnuc travels to the Earth to teach the human race yet another lesson in interplanetary relations.

Perpetuity
mc ft
by MoldedMind
Added 30 May 2020

As punishment for her disobedience, Tilly is hooked up to a perpetual pleasure machine.

Persian Bitch For An Arab Master
mc mf md bd
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 29 November 2008

A racist Persian lady becomes the mind control slave of an Arab guy she was racist against.

A Persian Princess Falls
mc mf md bd hm
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 19 October 2008

A Persian lady becomes the slave of her neo-nazi ex-boyfriend.

Persian Style Vengeance
mc mf mm md be
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 19 February 2006
Updated 05 March 2006

A Persian student puts his female Danish-American teacher under mind-control and makes her his obedient slave.

The Person Inside
mc mm
by Thom21
Added 30 March 2008

Marcus helps his friend Pete with an unfaithful lover.

Persona Notebook
mc md
by Oddballs
Added 31 July 2021
Updated 07 August 2021

Charlie is a college student with a huge crush for his stern and serious teacher, Mr Dover. One day, he buys a notebook with some weird instructions in it, detailing it can change or add personality traits of whomever is drawn in the notebook’s pages. After doodling in the notebook, Charlie shows up to class the next day to find out that the notebook has applied the footnotes that have been written in it, changing his strict professor into a dancing erotic nut!

Personal Ad
mc mf ff md
by kah2523
Added 16 September 2001

Cathy answers a personal ad from a Master seeking a new slave.

Personal Assistant
mc mf md
by Leighton
Added 07 July 2001

A man looks for a woman to help test his secret military device.

Personal Assistant (Tropos)
mc mf md
by Tropos
Added 21 July 2002

Michael uses his mind-reading skills to help his employer avoid the Psi Police.

Personal Companion Unit SX-69
mc mf mm ff md fd rb
by Arel Gaze
Added 28 November 2004

It turns out that Ari always wanted a hypno-dom of his very own.

Personal Corruption
mc mf ff
by Twilightsight
Added 09 December 2000

Jeanne is corrupted by her own personal devil

Personal Demon
mc mf md fd
by Shadowsabre
Added 05 March 2011

A bachelor alchemist decides to summon up a succubus to relieve his sexual frustrations. But is he really the one in command?

Personal Improvement Plan
mc ff mf
by Mageus2002
Added 09 November 2008

Deidre is expecting to be fired after her illegal behavior is exposed at the SCB Corporation, Human Resources has other plans for her then termination…

Personal Jesus
mc ex hu
by Jukebox
Added 16 June 2012

A computer hacker tells his side of the story.

Personal Leave
mc mf ff fd md
by lost
Added 29 May 2005
Updated 29 January 2006

Some of the employees at Newpoint Marketing don’t seem to be quite... human.

Personal Taste
mc mf md
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 10 August 2002

Bill and Deborah don’t realize they’re subjects of a psychological experiment.

Personality Clash
mc mf md fd
by Anynom
Added 01 July 2000

Gerald, an unethical psychologist, uses hypnosis to bring out an alternate personality in his patient Kristin.

Personality Reader — Stephanie’s Truth
mc mf ff gr
by rbstorymorph
Added 11 June 2022

A brilliant scientist and engineer Stephanie invents an app that uses a smartphone to read the target’s brainwaves to determine their best and truest personality. With two doctorates and a brilliant mind she is completely unprepared for what happens when she uses it on herself.

Personality Transfer
mc mm
by Chester
Added 27 February 2000

A man tries out his new invention on a biker, and then on his neighbor.

Persuade Me
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 25 February 2017

Manny trances a defiant woman, showing her the meaning of allure and submission.

The Persuasion Game
mc mf md
by Dreamfire
Added 18 January 2004

A man struggles to dominate a redheaded woman he meets up with.

Persuasive
mc mf md in
by wgarvin
Added 11 January 2014
Updated 01 March 2014

A teenager wakes up from an operation, and discovers that his voice is different.

Persuasive (Fancrafted)
mc md
by Fancrafted
Added 31 March 2018
Updated 06 April 2019

Jordan begins her first day of her new job with an orientation session with her new boss.

Persuasive Pablo
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 29 June 2013

When Pablo’s twin hears his voice, she becomes calm and completely open to suggestion.

The Pervasion of the Body Swappers
mc mf
by Wesley King
Added 01 March 2009

Sandra is confused when she watches herself having sex with a boy from school.

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey
mc mf ff md sf
by Yotna El’toub
Added 14 May 2006
Updated 13 December 2022

The cousin of a well-known Victorian detective takes on an unsavory case involving a woman and a scientist.

Pervert
mc md in
by Pan
Added 26 September 2015
Updated 06 March 2021

Things change for Bradley in the household after he reads a book of incantations.

The Pervert in the Park
mc mf md hm
by Voltaire
Added 09 April 2016

Kim has some unusual experiences after encountering a pervert at the local park.

The Pervert’s Pack
mc mf md hm
by gs6gs6gs6
Added 01 October 2011

A group of men enjoy leering at the hot women at their job.

Pervert’s Revenge
mc mf ff md hm
by gs6gs6gs6
Added 13 November 2005

Jealous of a coworker and is fiancee, a crude man vows revenge.

Pet Love
mc mf md in be
by Chrysostomon
Added 28 January 2023

Grainger Monroe moves into Prudhoe Bay where some of the locals are wild.

Pet Teachers
mc ff ma bd ds hm sc
by J. F. Gargiulo
Added 02 February 2019
Updated 02 March 2019

A group of teachers attend a summer retreat, the owner of which has special plans for them ...

Pet Teachers 2: Purring Pussy
mc ff ma bd ds ft hm la sc
by J. F. Gargiulo
Added 26 October 2019

Susan’s life as a submissive cat could be undone by her memory recalls of her former human life ...

Pet Teachers 3: Submissive Simian
mc ff ma ft hm la bd ds
by J. F. Gargiulo
Added 08 August 2020

Will Donna find her place in the world as a helper monkey, or will she rebel against her mistress’s programming?

Petal Dance
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 03 June 2000

Doris is initiated into the world of the ancients.

Petal Kiss
mc ff bd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 20 May 2000

When Doris, an FBI agent, quits her job to work for Corelle, she has no idea what Corelle has in mind for her.

Petal Lick
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 13 May 2000

Corelle must deal with the psychological stress of her ordeal.

Pete and Andre
mc mm
by Zot
Added 29 September 2001

Andre shows his special St Christopher’s medal to Pete.

Peter and Wendy
mc md ft bd
by Latexthom
Added 03 October 2009
Updated 03 January 2010

Peter uses his mind-control research to get revenge on his sister Wendy.

Pete’s Story
mc mm sc
by AgainstMyWill
Added 23 September 2007

Pete started using dildos for fun. Then it got a bit out of control.

Petite Scarlett Fleeing Cloak
mc mf ff md ma gr
by Taking You Deeper
Added 21 December 2019

Scarlett tries to escape from the Canid monster who’s been ‘eating’ her Grandma.

The Petition
mc mf ff md in
by Special Programmer
Added 30 June 2009
Updated 05 February 2012

Barbara Jones signs a petition to help save the planet, but instead it changes her life drastically.

Pet’s Teacher
mc ff
by Mistress Joanne
Added 02 March 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Kymie is hypnotized by Mistress Joanne.

Pez
mc mf md
by Quazi
Added 30 May 1998

A man gives a female friend a mind-control drug disguised to look like candy.

PFAS
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 08 July 2023

Tammy Drew, intrepid investigator tracking down sources of ‘forever chemicals’, visits a small town where all the women seem to be tall, silver-haired, and packing something extra in their pants. Can she figure out what’s causing it? Or will she end up the same way?

PGAD
mc mf ff md fd ma hm ex gr
by Rikimaru
Added 13 January 2024
Updated 20 April 2024

An ambitious executive’s climb up the corporate ladder is unexpectedly derailed by a severe case of PGAD. The key to her salvation may also lead in unexpected directions...

PH Factor
mc mf md bd
by A. Acer Custos
Added 08 January 2006
Updated 31 May 2009

A lawyer is kidnapped, raped, tortured and brainwashed.

Phage
mc mf md
by malys16
Added 07 May 2006

A man must feed off of another person’s energy.

Phantom Whiffs
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 26 November 2022

Ian recalls a strange event involving a sexy woman named Ashley and her sun tan lotion.

Pharaoh Reborn
mc mf mm md
by Jodi
Added 13 September 2008

An Egyptian Pharoa with awesome mental powers comes back to life and tries to rebuild his empire.

PharmaCorp Pheromones
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 05 October 2013

A pharmaceutical company demonstrates to a senator their latest pheromone reprogramming technology.

PharmaCorp Pheromones: Boy Smell
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 05 October 2013

PharmaCorp uses its pheromone technology to deal with a meddlesome journalist.

PharmaMind
mc mf md
by FishMouse
Added 01 October 2016

A woman goes on a date with a pharmaceutical executive.

The Phase
mc mm in
by Chrysostomon
Added 16 July 2022

A strange thing compels the men of America to…get together.

Phase Complete
mc mf mm md sf
by semi lucid
Added 01 January 2022

Sergeant Kai Napova of the interstellar SS Courage just wants her promotion already. Naught but a highly advanced alien technology stands in her way.

Phase Zero Clinical Trial: Response To Hypnozamine In The Human Female
mc mf md
by B Pascal
Added 26 March 2022

A researcher has found that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Phasmophobia — N.C.U.
mc fd
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 08 October 2022
Updated 06 May 2023

An excited Laura organizes a group of her sorority friends to investigate a school that is said to be haunted. Of course, nothing goes according to plan.

The Phenomena
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 01 July 2023

A flight across the Bermuda Triangle changes everything.

Phenomenal
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 July 2022

If all the women suddenly became willing slaves, would you take advantage of it?

The Phenomenon
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 11 April 2020

What strange effect will the Bermuda Triangle have?

Pheromone Buzz
mc mf md
by Pause88
Added 12 May 2001
Updated 19 May 2001

A group of colonists discover an animal pheromone that acts as an aphrodesiac.

The Pheromones Wars
mc mf ff md fd bd
by Erosiawriter
Added 25 November 2012
Updated 11 May 2013

A spy agency devises a way to control people using pheromones.

Philanthropist
mc ff cb
by Doctor D.
Added 10 November 2018
Updated 30 March 2019

Kinsley lives a quiet, if not a bit dull, life but one can’t remain in retirement forever, especially when they’re a former villianess.

Phillip
mc mm
by Ms_Myrrh
Added 17 October 2004

Phillip is hypnotically enslaved to a cruel Master.

The Phone Call
mc mf md
by Lucky Guy
Added 31 March 2001

A woman lays in bed, with a phone to her ear, hypnotized, waiting for her lover to arrive.

The Phone Call
mc mf
by Mian
Added 09 March 2008

A phone call motivates Nicole to join the cheerleading squad.

Phone Calls
mc ff md
by Mampang
Added 26 July 2008
Updated 19 February 2011

Melissa receives some unexpected phone calls.

The Phone Calls (Jenny’s Admirer)
mc mf fd
by Jenny’s Admirer
Added 17 December 2016

A man gets a call from his Domme.

Phone Commands
mc mf ff md fd gr ft
by S. P. Riley
Added 26 August 2023

A love story about a Master’s favorite slave coming to terms with their mutual love, and the other slaves along for the ride.

The Phone Directory
mc mf
by Archaic Ragnarok
Added 09 April 2011
Updated 01 May 2011

A woman is compelled to go through the phonebook and call men for sex.

Photo Feature
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 07 April 2001

A fasion photographer drugs and hypnotizes the pretty young model he’s shooting.

The Photo of Deborah Grey
mc mf md gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 11 August 2012

A witches’ immortality comes at a price and the face she shows to the world will change.

Photo Sensitive
mc mf ff md
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 30 May 2009

Henry Hallentine is shooting photographs at the local mall and Eliza and Rachel are his new subjects, even if they don’t really want to be.

Photo Shoot
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 17 October 1998

A photographer uses hypnosis to get the best from his models.

Photogenic
mc mf fd
by Wiseguy
Added 14 June 1999

A woman teams up with a photographer to form a business together, and she uses hypnosis on some shy models, and then later on the shy photographer.

Photographed by my Friend
mc mf md
by BurroGirl18 and Pan
Added 11 April 2020
Updated 02 April 2022

Amanda’s friend Bert is happy to help her take some sexy photos for her overseas boyfriend.

Photographer’s Assistant
mc mf md
by Billy_Ray77
Added 07 May 2006

Sammy uses his mental powers to help losen up a model with an attitude.

Physical Hypno-Therapy
mc mf fd md ft bd ds
by Sandras_slave
Added 16 October 2011

Alex’s physical therapist hypnotizes him and makes him one of her slaves.

Physics Is Hard
mc mf fd
by Lillywashere
Added 23 September 2000

Michelle asks her physics teacher for help with her homework.

The Pianist
mc mf md fd
by Ms_Myrrh
Added 29 February 2004

A pianist becomes a slave when she goes to live with a magician.

Pick Me
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 16 November 2019

The girls finish their lessons in how to please. Now they hope a master will choose one of them.

Picnic
mc mf md
by Tropos
Added 07 November 2015

David Lieberman was 16 when he discovered that he was a psionic. It was not entirely a surprise: his father had been a telepath, with a powerful empathic gift: a terrible inability to shut out the unspoken emotions of others.

Picture in Pink
mc ff
by Alei
Added 03 September 2010

A Picture is worth a thousand words, yet how many can it speak. Julie visits a very special art show and the painter explains...

The Picture of Doreen Gray
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 28 December 2019

Some cultures used to believe that a photo would take their soul away.

The Picture of Dorian Gray’s Mother
mc mf md in
by Anonymous-024
Added 28 July 2001

Dorian’s mother’s behavior changes after she lets him paint her portrait.

Picture of You
mc fd
by Nova
Added 21 July 2018

Sometimes you might feel reluctant to share personal information or the simple truth about yourself with a powerful woman online. Maybe this makes you feel a bit conflicted because you also want to serve and please her. Goddess Nova wants to share some of her teachings with you to solve the problem.

A Picture’s Worth
mc ff
by Storymaster69
Added 02 January 2005

Sally Turner, using her abilities to enter and interact with the world within a photograph helps her father rescue a kidnapping victim.

Piece of Ass from a Hole in the Ground
mc mf
by Mudak
Added 11 November 2007

A meteorite crashes in the park and has a strange effect on Alison and her boyfriend, Danny.

A Piece of Home
mc mf md gr
by CoolMind
Added 26 June 2010

Johny wants a girl from back home. Thanks to a gift from his cousin he now has the chance.

Pieces
mc mf ff ma in bd ds ex ft la gr hm sf
by Flagnine1
Added 13 October 2012
Updated 28 October 2012

Jake Russel recounts how he accidentally signs a contract to be part of a demonic game.

Pieces of Mind
mc mf ff
by Writerzblocked
Added 26 February 2005
Updated 15 December 2012

A few nuggets collected from here, there, and all over.

The Pied Piper of Suburbia
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 22 May 2021
Updated 26 June 2021

In a quiet little lane, too many people using the same product creates a surprising following for one of the residents.

Pier Show
mc mf md in
by JAX
Added 25 November 2000

A local stage magician teaches a young man how to hypnotize girls.

Pierce Me
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 30 October 2021

Sly learns how much of himself Francine has pierced.

Pierced
mc ff sf
by Tabico
Added 27 February 2016
Updated 21 May 2016

Alien bioweapons are unleashed on an human colony world.

Pig; or, The Saline Solution
mc mf fd
by Helotage
Added 07 November 2020

An intelligent, dominating woman knows exactly how to subjugate an arrogant, sexist man.

Piggy Gooey
mc mf md fd gr la
by Cristina Prince
Added 09 May 2020

Peggy is a victim of the Culonavirus.

A Pile of Gold
mc ff ds
by Skaetlett
Added 02 April 2022

Calarel goes into the lair of Larsyn, a fearsome dragon who’s been hoarding wealth from her town. She reaches the top floor only to find Larsyn is a shapeshifter who loves her human form quite a bit, and has plans for the unsuspecting warrior.

Pilgrimage
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 02 September 2000
Updated 15 December 2012

Julia goes on a journey to discover her origins.

The Pill Man
mc mf md gr bd
by RAB
Added 24 October 2004
Updated 31 October 2004

A down on his luck guy catches a break and is given the secret of mind-altering pills.

Pillow Talk
mc mf fd hu cb
by Homer Vargas
Added 14 June 1999

A woman seduces her superhero husband.

Pilot
mc ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 March 2023

A creature from another world, with the ability to control a host, catches a ride… on a human.

Pilot Program
mc mf md
by Dishwasher
Added 02 October 2021
Updated 09 October 2021

Nancy has just joined a new experimental class on human sexuality. But why are the hottest girls in school the only ones taking the class? For that matter why is fellow student Eugene the one teaching it?

The Pin
mc mf md
by Mr. Quick
Added 07 August 2004

Mark controls Sarah with a jeweled metal pin.

The Pink
mc mf fd
by Number 23
Added 16 November 2008

Derek’s will is gradually overwhelmed by a bewitchingly lovely exotic dancer.

The Pink Blossoms
mc mf fd
by Limerick
Added 18 February 2023

A knight travels to the dark woods in search of adventure, and finds only some strange plant life instead.

Pink Chair
mc mf md ma
by Halcyon
Added 24 March 2012

A young woman orders a new sex toy online and finds herself becoming addicted.

Pink Champagne
mc ff mf fd ft gr
by MoldedMind
Added 03 July 2021

Tessi finally agrees to visit her friend Kaia in the country, but the ramifications of this decision will extend to affect her, her husband, and beyond.

Pink Chip
mc mf md
by Blue Collar Girl and Ius_Magister
Added 28 January 2023

Kelsie has to get implanted with a chip when she starts her new job as a temp secretary.

Pink Cloud
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 28 December 2019

On the last night of a hypnokink convention, Carmella has a fantasy on the wish board. And with the help of a friendly and respectful hypnotist, her wish is about to come true.

Pink Elephants and Yellow Boots
mc mf md ft
by Downing Street
Added 04 June 2006

Clara doesn’t believe the man in the next office when he tells her she will radically change her style in only one week.

Pink Glasses
mc ff ma
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 10 August 2019

A witch has her tools, a lonely evening and a sudden guest. What could possibly go wrong?

The Pink II — Scarlet Temptress
mc mf fd
by Number 23
Added 17 April 2010

A private detective tracks down the seductive exotic dancer, Lorelei; will he become her lastest conquest?

Pink Mirror
mc ff sf
by If I Was Not You
Added 03 March 2018

Amy is stranded on a tropical island, where nothing is what it seems to be.

Pink Obsession
mc ff mf fd
by Kallie
Added 19 September 2020

Tina thinks turning Charity into a bimbo sex toy will be a lot of fun, but the spark of obsession she plants in her brainwashed, brain-drained subject soon leads her pet bimbo to try turning the tables...

The Pink Sakura
mc ff bd
by Retta and Vanderbilt
Added 12 June 2010
Updated 19 June 2010

Rebecca and Daze investigate an Asian themed lesbian nightclub in hopes to find the source of an outbreak of mind controlling narcotics.

The Pink Sakura Volume 2
mc ff
by Retta and Vanderbilt
Added 07 August 2010
Updated 30 October 2010

Samba seeks the mind controller who seduced her friend at a lesbian ninja ran nightclub.

The Pink Socks Pastrami Heroine Art Jam — N.C.U.
mc ff hu
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 29 February 2020

Trisha ropes Rayne, Laura and Eve into her entry for the #pinksockspastramiheroinesartjam.

Pink Zone Rising: A Tale From The Pink Zone
mc mf md
by T.MaskedWriter
Added 05 May 2018

Society learns to adjust from the terrorist pheromone attacks that are plaguing the world.

Pink Zone Warning
mc mf md
by T.MaskedWriter
Added 21 January 2017

Larry races to get home to Jill, who is the victim of a pheromone attack.

Pinp’ric
mc mf md in
by Sandy
Added 22 July 2017

A lonely man hypnotises his daughter.

Pins And Needles
mc mf md
by Penny Propofol
Added 14 May 2016

Dave and his fellow kidnappers capture and brainwash targets of opportunity.

Piped Piper
mc ff md
by Nab
Added 21 January 2007

The womenfolk of the town of Hamlin like the Piped Piper’s pipe.

Piper’s Forever Home
mc mf md
by Daisy Isabella Britt de Melcker
Added 02 May 2020

Piper Poe is a good girl who’s looking forward to her forever home.

The Pirate of Chrystal Bay
mc ff mf fd gr bd ma
by Dark Wynd
Added 28 September 2013
Updated 05 October 2013

An attempted piracy becomes a battle between two mind-controllers.

The Pissed Off Piper Of Harwood
mc mf md
by Onyx
Added 05 October 2008

A Scottsman arrives to rid a town of a band of ruffians.

The Pit
mc mf fd
by pshadme
Added 26 June 2005

David decides to stop off at a dive bar after work, and meets an alluring woman.

Pivotal
mc mf fd
by Dinty
Added 22 January 2011

A man recalls the most important moment of his life.

Pixel Sunsets
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 26 May 2018
Updated 23 June 2018

The Blissoplis arcade advertises itself as the place to play the latest and greatest arcade games. But under the neon and theatrics, something sinister may be afoot.

Pizza Boy
mc mm
by jockmorphr and O’Melissokomos
Added 02 November 2002

Chip makes the mistake of pissing off the pizza boy, who has his own nefarious plans.

Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud
mc mm
by sb_jb_mc
Added 07 December 2013
Updated 25 January 2014

A football player was hanging out alone the night before his big game. When he orders himself a pizza he gets a little more than he bargained for.

Pizza Time
mc mf ff md ex
by EggGoral69
Added 06 January 2024

A delivery girl’s night delivering pizza gets out of hand when she’s forced to ask for alternative tips.

A Place For Everything
mc
by Voyer
Added 10 June 2000

Nadine describes her disturbing dreams to her doctor.

Place in the World
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 08 September 2001

A teacher helps one of her students who is being picked on by the popular girls.

A Place With You in Mind
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 03 September 2016

A house is inspected and explored by an interesting visitor.

Place Your Hands on the Grips
mc ma
by Chris Chris
Added 15 July 2007

Jessica is brainwashed by a machine.

Placebo
mc ff gr
by Erstwhile Ether
Added 13 July 2002

A researcher is increasingly attracted to the women in her breast-enhancement experiment.

Placebo Effect
mc mf md gr
by A Sinister Bent
Added 05 March 2006
Updated 02 July 2006

A woman’s life is changed when she’s persuaded to test a special new beauty product.

Places That Belong to You
mc mf
by authoress71
Added 19 June 2010
Updated 26 June 2010

Sheila’s emotions sometimes have a controlling effect on those around her.

Plague
mc ff in sf
by Twisted
Added 09 July 2005
Updated 30 July 2005

Alien parasites come to Earth in search of hosts.

Plague Day
mc mf ff md fd gr
by J Swafford
Added 29 January 2006

Sexual zombies are running amok all over the country…

Plague of Seduction
mc ff sf
by Sara H
Added 10 November 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

Miranda, a scientist searching for extra-terrestrial life, finds out that it’s a small, small universe after all...

Plain As the Nose in His Lap
mc mf ff ts
by Mudak
Added 30 May 2010

Stacey passes out at a bar and Ken brings her in to the emergency room. The head nurse is a bit skeptical of the true nature of their relationship.

Plain Brown Wrapper
mc ff fd md ft ma
by Sara H
Added 13 January 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

Jeanine orders a new toy and gets more than she bargained for.

Plain Gold Ring
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 18 July 2020

Rosita attempts hypnosis for the first time, and winds up confessing a secret.

Plain Jane’s Bane
mc ma
by Mr. Hymie
Added 19 June 2005

Jane’s sex life takes on a new dimension after an industrial accident.

Plain White Tank Top
mc mf md gr
by checker
Added 28 May 2022

A fan sends Sarah a tank top to help her earn more donations on her stream.

The Plan
mc mf md
by Spearo
Added 24 October 2004
Updated 14 November 2004

A couple uses hypnosis for revenge.

Plan H from Good Old Earth
mc mf fd hu
by S. B.
Added 22 December 2018

The Earth is under attack by the mighty Voltraxians! Can a Hypnodomme truly be our salvation?

Plane and Pleasure
mc ma fd
by Sara H
Added 14 August 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Jeanine loves her vibrator, and her soon-to-be ex-husband does, too.

Planet Lorelei
mc mf fd sf
by Carmen Kit
Added 01 February 2020

A strange radio signal reaches the crew of a starship. They can’t stop listening.

Planet of the Catwomen
mc mf ff fd fu
by Witchman
Added 15 June 2003
Updated 21 December 2003

Two irrestistably seductive aliens are being secretly transported on a spaceship.

Planet SX:69 Will Change Your Life
mc mm sf
by The Slaver
Added 07 August 2021

A group of Space Rangers land on an alien planet.

Planetary
mc mf md
by Fool’s Page
Added 05 February 2006

Melissa is ordered to report for Erotic Processing by a worldwide government organization.

Planned Catastrophe
mc ff fu
by JinnyJ
Added 14 July 2012

Dr. Megan Tereon has plans for both her research and her assistant.

Plans
mc ff
by AskJeeves
Added 26 October 2019

You show up at a client’s hotel room for what you think is just another job.

Plans for the Day
mc ff in
by Second Chair
Added 13 November 2021

Terri and Jenni Fuller made plans to spend the sunny Saturday battle shopping their favorite, three-story mall. Karra Stanton agreed to work an extra shift for her boss. Miranda Winters had no plans for the day.

Plant(ed)
mc mf md
by baubleheadz
Added 26 August 2007
Updated 19 October 2008

A houseplant that was collected from a site near a meteor impact has some interesting properties.

Planted (Half Shim)
mc ff gr bd sf
by Half Shim
Added 06 August 2011

Jessica’s friend Zoey invites her over to experience something she has recently found. It turns out to be more out of this world than Jessica had expected.

Planted — Dispersing
mc ff la sf
by Half Shim
Added 13 August 2011

Rachel finds ways to help spread the influence of her plant mistress.

Planting Influence
mc mf
by Witchman
Added 01 February 2014

Lena discovers an alien plant species in the back of the greenhouse.

The Plants
mc ff mf fd ds
by Hypnospects
Added 30 April 2022

Meghan has a night to herself and catches a hypnosis show.

Plastic and Rubber
mc mf md
by Garnett Gibson
Added 07 January 2023

The words of a woman’s lover have a disturbing effect on her mind and body.

Plausible Deniability
mc ff
by Greyscribbler
Added 08 February 2020
Updated 15 February 2020

There’s no evidence that Emma was reluctantly stolen away from her boyfriend. No evidence whatsoever that she was somehow changed to be turned off by men and become romantically & sexually attracted to women. But even if there was evidence, her new girlfriend certainly had nothing to do with it!

Play Day
mc mf md fd
by Aerosol Kid
Added 16 April 2000
Updated 20 May 2000

Seth shows up at his ex-girlfriends home with a strange-looking device in his hands.

Play Doctors and Nurses
mc mf ff md
by Lucygirl
Added 01 December 2001

Lucy is nervous about having to see a new doctor.

Play Something For Me
mc mf md ft
by Sir225
Added 10 May 2003

Lisa finds herself very uncomfortable wearing the clothes she normally does. Could this be related to the strange dreams she’s been having?

Play the Game
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 07 June 2009

Barbara hangs out with her new co-workers after her first shift, and finds out what they do for fun. It turns out they play a little game...

Play the Game (hypno_sub)
mc mm
by hypno_sub
Added 03 September 2011

A man agrees to play along with a man he meets.

Play Time
mc mf md fd hu
by Wiseguy
Added 23 September 2000

Paul and his wife have some fun using hypnosis and their children’s toys.

Play Time (J. Darksong)
mc mf ft
by J. Darksong
Added 16 March 2002

A man returns from a long trip a day early and pays a visit to his girlfriend while she’s sleeping.

Play With Me
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 15 June 2019

Skye decides to use her hypnotized pet to bind and tease her the way that only an obedient slave can.

Playdate
mc mf ff
by Zyro Control
Added 26 December 2010

Jonathan has just joined a new single parent group and the grown ups have decided to play a game of their own.

Players
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 27 December 2014

The new kid at the gym catches your eye. Now all you need to do is get him hypnotized.

Playing
mc ff
by softi
Added 25 February 2017

Holly goes to an underground casino to get her sister back.

Playing Along (Wiseguy)
mc mf md
by Wiseguy
Added 06 November 2005

Dressed as a vampire, a man attempts to hypnotize his roommate.

Playing by the Rules
mc mf md
by Zaos Z
Added 01 August 2020

Arthur comes home with the wrong notebook after class, which allows him to have sex with any woman whose name he writes in it.

Playing Cupid
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 12 February 2011

Faye thinks she can make Cupid do what she wants.

Playing Doctor
mc ff
by Neo Whyachi
Added 04 July 2009

A patient decides that she wants to examine her doctor.

Playing Fetch
mc ff
by oldjackalopeskirr
Added 18 November 2023

While plundering an old sunken ship, Sandy brings an unintended guest back with her.

Playing Games
mc mf ff md gr hm
by Wandrer
Added 04 September 2005

A mind-controller plays with two eighteen year olds.

Playing Rival Queens
mc mf md
by Timothy Tit Handler
Added 03 April 2021

Patricia becomes more and more interested in her friend Richard’s dick.

Playing the Game
mc mf fd gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 05 January 2013

An arrogant socialite’s trip to the hair salon takes a turn for the embarrassing.

Playing With Fire
mc ff
by softi
Added 15 August 2015

Amy’s not really sure how she got talked into helping her friend out, but she did, and now she’s stuck watching videos of Caroline and her sessions with Professor Collins.

Plaything
mc ff fu gr
by Writer345
Added 24 November 2018
Updated 22 December 2018

A young woman is kidnapped, and turned into a pet.

Please
mc mf md
by malys16
Added 21 January 2007

Jenny doesn’t let her boyfriend experiment with hypnosis on her.

Please Smile
mc mf md in
by Kaki Bangku
Added 07 January 2006

A photographer is hired to take pictures of a family.

Please, Please, Sir, Put Me in My Place
mc mf ff md fd ds
by Flying Decadent
Added 10 August 2019

Kate has a sexual fantasy: she wants to be utterly ‘put in her place’ by a smart, loving, patronizing chauvinist. Luckily, her girlfriend Lucy knows enough hypnosis to make this fantasy come alive.

Pleasure and Magic
mc mm
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 15 December 2018

A curious guy experiences how under hypnosis, all it takes is a single whispered word to remake reality. It’s almost like magic.

The Pleasure Chronicles
mc ff mf md fd
by mr. potestas
Added 29 June 2008
Updated 05 October 2008

Allison and her friends wanted to get away, and have a little fun. Their trip turned out to be a little different from what they expected.

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Final Bacchic Call
mc ff mf fd md ft
by mr. potestas
Added 22 February 2009
Updated 29 March 2009

Pleasure and her followers have all but taken over the world. They never knew the whole story behind their power, but they soon will.

The Pleasure Chronicles: the Orgasmic Spore Bearer
mc ff mf fd md ft
by mr. potestas
Added 22 November 2008

The Orgasmic Spore Bearer, the creation of Pleasure’s second, learns just how far his power can go.

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Twins of Pleasure
mc ff ft
by mr. potestas
Added 21 December 2008

The Pleasure Twins, the creation of Pleasure’s second, are beings who are filled with lust and love for each other. Together, they may consume us all in the pleasure that they emit.

Pleasure Crews of the Ultimate LoveDolls
mc mf ff md rb ft
by Vendatrix
Added 21 December 2002

In a quest to satisfy the growing market for psychologically-conditioned and physically-enhanced love slaves, The LoveDoll company organizes a pleasure cruise for potential recruits—who don’t realize it’s a one-way fare.

Pleasure Cruise
mc mf ff md fd
by Anonymous-023; artie; Fey; Sunset and Wiseguy
Added 20 February 2000
Updated 10 March 2001

A special “hypno-erotic cruise” is booked especially for people who have an interest in the subject.

Pleasure in Darkness
mc mf ff md
by Anynom
Added 23 June 2001

Sandra visits a therapist to help her deal with her blindness.

Pleasure Is Productive
mc
by sex-obsessed-lesbian
Added 02 September 2017

Jenny’s company has come up with a novel way of boosting employee happiness and productivity—and it is VERY effective.

Pleasure Island
mc mf ff md gr
by Darkmind
Added 15 June 2003
Updated 20 June 2004

Women hired to work at a tropical resort are infected with nanobots.

Pleasure Knight
mc mf fd bd ft hm hu
by Dream Knight
Added 23 September 2017

A Knight on a quest to the City of Witches is captured and subjected to trials he had not expected.

Pleasure of Business
mc mf md rb ft
by Dracone
Added 29 June 2013

A company prototype gives a man special powers.

The Pleasure Principle
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 20 February 2021

Kimberly discovers that her roommate has been watching a hypnosis DVD that their landlord Derek gave her. Suspicious, she watches it to determine exactly what was done to her friend’s mind.

Pleasure Servant
mc mf ff md
by Chained Knee
Added 20 December 2009
Updated 10 April 2010

Nora investigates a spa that turns out to be something else entirely.

The Pleasure Shoppe
mc mf ff md gr
by Limerick
Added 24 September 2016

Sarah works at a vintage porn shop, and has to deal with a demanding clientele.

Pleasure Suit
mc mf md ft
by Synaptic Virus
Added 09 July 2005

Penny, a sexually frustrated single woman, buys a new kind of sex toy. She gets more than she bargained for, as the Pleasure Suit opens up whole new levels of pleasure to her.

Pleasure Time
mc mf fd ft ds
by MindBender
Added 25 May 2008

An executive seeking to cure his insomnia gets more treatment than he bargained for.

A Pleasure to Serve
mc mf md
by Mesmerciless
Added 11 July 2020
Updated 28 August 2021

After their mother’s will bequeaths the family estate to their butler, three scheming sisters vie to reclaim their inheritance. But they shouldn’t underestimate the butler’s powers of persuasion...

The Pleasure Toy
mc mf ff md rb
by Robotunit8
Added 27 September 2003

Stephanie and Kathy order a sex toy through the mail.

Pleasure Treatment
mc mf fd
by Siren87
Added 21 November 1998

A man gets hypnotized by a pretty psychologist.

Pleasurebot 8
mc mf md rb
by Robotunit8
Added 20 July 2008
Updated 02 August 2008

Louise is turned into a sexbot.

Pleasureland
mc mf md
by invidishape
Added 15 June 2019

Melissa applies for a summer job at what she assumes is a water park.

Pledge
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 October 2019

Liz tries to get her sister to pledge to the Tau Alpha sorority, just like she and her mom did.

Pledge of Darkness
mc ff sf
by ThatSquickGuy
Added 09 January 2021

A sorority becomes Joined.

Pledging
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 14 April 2018

Beau wakes up during his fraternity initiation.

Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.
mc ff
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 30 March 2019
Updated 20 April 2019

Rayne meets Trisha, the head of the hypnotic sorority that she is pledging. But why does she look so familiar?

A Plethora of Heathers
mc fd ds hm
by Betsy Leohtar
Added 16 March 2019
Updated 27 April 2019

Heather’s is a restaurant owned by Heather. It’s very profitable.

Plié et Cassé
mc mf ff md in
by J. Darksong
Added 30 May 2015

Claudia is a lovely girl and a wonderful dancer. She has always dreamed of dancing the lead of Swan Lake. Luckily, her aunt has an old friend, a former prima ballerina who is willing to train her for the role. Claudia always said she’d do anything to play the role of Odette, would pay any price to achieve her dream. With Madame Miranova’s special training method, she may end up doing both.

The Pluck of the Irish
mc ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 13 March 2010
Updated 20 March 2010

Two girls capture a leprechaun and their determined to have things go their way.

Plugged In
mc mf md fd
by Ayden
Added 26 October 2003

A high school student is able to “plug in” to different things, and make them part of them until he releases them.

Pocket Passer
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 13 September 2014

A woman finds that it’s okay to want, but there’s a cost to getting.

The Pod People
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 February 2022

On a dark desert highway the Schmidt family are abducted by aliens Greta, her mom Elsa, and dad Georg, tourists from Germany. They will be the key to the aliens depopulating the earth.

The Pod People Come
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 11 June 2022

The aliens arrive on Earth, and replace people with slaves.

Poetry & Blood
mc ff
by Trixie Adara
Added 11 August 2018
Updated 01 February 2020

Laura gets a new job for a strange romance writer that seems to be too good to be true.

Point of View
mc mf
by Interstitial
Added 08 November 2014

A mysterious mind-controller meets K., and helps her search for fulfilment.

Poisonous Sleep
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 12 October 2019

Carlos has never heard of a “bedhouse” before. When the first employee he sees there is a succubus, though, he has a guess why his friend was so eager to bring him there. And when the devilish secretary’s starts to cast her spell over him, Carlos is more than happy to follow her every suggestion.

Poker Queen
mc mf md gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 15 August 2015
Updated 19 February 2021

Janine is a top poker play, but the men still don’t take her seriously. Now she’s in the biggest private game in LA and she’s going to play for everything.

Police Stories
mc mf ff md cb
by S. P. Riley
Added 08 July 2023

Three police detectives talk about their worst mind controller cases.

Police Takeover
mc ff
by hypnoticassassin
Added 02 February 2019

Three police officers are captured while searching for some missing girls.

Policy of Truth
mc mf md ma
by Jukebox
Added 12 July 2009

Peggy takes a meeting with Human Resources about the new Corporate Loyalty Program, and exactly what she knows about it and who told her.

Polite
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 19 August 2023

A man and his wife appreciate how polite their new housemate is.

Political Necessity
mc mf
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 25 May 2008

A jaded high-class prostitute learns a lesson about love.

The Politician’s Wife
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 27 April 2008
Updated 29 June 2008

A politician’s wife finds she is the subject of a sex scandal of which she has no recollection.

Politics As Usual
mc mf md ex gr
by Downing Street
Added 22 May 2021

A city mayor learns that something he inherited from his grandfather may be a big help in his bid for re-election.

Poltergeist: The Pussy TALES
mc mf md
by Nuit Blanche
Added 03 August 2002

A poltergeist hops around from woman to woman.

Poltically Corrected
mc mm
by Cop_Controller
Added 14 February 2004

A policeman hypnotizes his partner to improve his performance.

The Polycule Molecule
mc mf ff mm ma ft ex sf
by Bamagan
Added 09 March 2024

A woman, researching pharmaceutical treatments for mental disorders, accidentally destroys civilization as we know it.

Polymorpha’s New Profession
mc mf md cb
by AbolethLasher
Added 07 May 2022

Shapeshifting hero Polymorpha has to go undercover as a hooker to catch a villain. However, she’ll need a personality overlay to make sure even his mind-reading powers don’t penetrate her disguise. What could go wrong?

Pomp and Circumstantial Evidence
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 26 December 2020

Police drag a black hypnotist named Melissa into an investigation of her mentor, ex, and former colleague Mistress Clyne. She decides to have some fun with it.

Ponygirl Express
mc mf md
by cat_slave
Added 30 December 2000
Updated 15 December 2012

Mr Brandt orders himself a special birthday present.

The Ponytail Express
mc mf ff md fd
by Gavin Macross
Added 03 July 2021
Updated 05 March 2022

A guy taking part in a clinical trial finds that his smell has a hypnotic effect on women.

Pooh
mc mf mm ff sc
by Virtual Scott
Added 16 July 2011

Unnatural desires spread through isolated summer camps.

The Pool
mc mf mm ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 28 November 2020

A strange luminescence over the water has an affect on those who dip their toes in.

Pool Haul
mc mf md
by Silver
Added 05 March 2006

While swimming, a stranger shows Arlene a jewel of flashing lights, which reprograms her to be a slave.

The Pool of Faunus
mc mf ff md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 27 January 2018

Two unwary girls swim in a forest pool. It, or something, seems to have an unsettling effect on their thoughts.

The Pool of Kuule
mc ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 15 September 2012

Carla wants all her troubles to go away, and Michael’s pool can give her exactly that.

A Pool of Muscle
mc mm ft
by Schequeerazade
Added 29 September 2012

Charles gets a new trainer and joins his special gym.

Pool Party
mc ff ex
by Skaetlett
Added 19 June 2021

Darcy winds up humiliated at a pool party, and a stranger hypnodomme offers to take her mind off of it.

Pool Party (Staged Hypno)
mc
by Staged Hypno
Added 03 July 2021
Updated 15 January 2022

At a party, a man becomes more amenable to his wife sleeping with other men.

Pool Toy
mc ff ds
by Second Chair
Added 03 April 2021

Dr. Evelynn Morran decided to take advantage of the beautiful, sunny Saturday afternoon to work on her tan and relax while the university was out for the summer. Unfortunately, for her, someone else was appreciating her efforts as well.

Poolside
mf mc md fd
by Heimdall
Added 12 February 1997

A couple at a resort become two of many playthings for another couple with the power to control minds. Mind control from the side of the victim.

Poor Bastard
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 04 July 2004

An encounter in the library leads to Jack’s undoing.

Poor Steve
mc mf ff fd
by Pause88
Added 25 August 2001
Updated 06 October 2001

Steve’s female coworkers conspire to find ways to get into his pants.

Poor Twisted Me
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 09 November 2002

Struggling to resist his own dark carnal nature, Jeffrey seeks help from a psychitrist. The doctor refuses to believe in Jeffrey’s abilities, however, and he is forced to give her a demonstration...

Pop Music
mc ff ma hu
by Jukebox
Added 11 August 2012

A mad scientist comes up with the perfect delivery system for her mind control gas.

Pop! (TheHandsThatLead)
mc mf md bd gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 16 December 2023

Pop star Trisha Tame is on the run after running afoul of the new three strikes law.

POP!!!
mc mf md
by Moose 2016
Added 22 April 2017

Peter, a lab assistant to a famous chemist, makes an accidental discovery.

Poppaea and Juni
mc mf fd
by Juni
Added 30 March 2003
Updated 20 April 2003

Juni is posessed by the reincarnation of Nero’s wife.

PopStar
mc mm mf fd md hm rb
by SabrinaTVBand
Added 08 August 2020

A pretentious progressive rock musician gets signed to an electronic music label. His new manager doesn’t seem to have his best interests at heart.

Popularity Potion
mc mf md
by Hypknot Eyes
Added 17 February 2002

A high school chemistry student stumbles across a chemical that causes popularity.

Poren Springs
mc mf md gr la hm
by Cristina Prince
Added 25 October 2009

Kristen, a self-assured young woman, has trouble owning up to her increasing addiction to Cherub Cream and Cherub Crunch beauty snacks.

Pork Fever
mc mf ff in
by Mania
Added 05 April 2014

A strange new disease threatens to tear one family apart. Don’t worry though, the government is on the case.

Porn for Moms
mc mf ma
by Divney
Added 07 March 2015
Updated 25 July 2020

A man discovers he exactly matches the description of a character in a popular pornographic e-book.

Porn Stars
mc mf md gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 11 May 2013

Donna, a famous porn star, can’t get a scene with a top male porn star and decides to take matters in to her own hands.

The Porno Wife
mc mf md
by HorizonMC
Added 13 January 2008

A mother can’t seem to stop looking at her son’s DVD.

Pornworld
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 12 February 2022

Everyone has sex. All the time. But was it always like that?

Port Kepler 1 — Everybody Comes to the Black Hole
mc mf ff md fd sf
by Dark Wynd
Added 23 December 2023

Gar finds himself in the middle of a psychic battle at a nightclub on a space-station.

Portal
mc mf
by Homealone_447
Added 13 February 2016

Malena and Renee and break into a science lab and go on adventures in other dimensions.

Portals
mc mf ff md fd in
by Liquid Darkness
Added 23 December 2023

While trying to invent a device to help first responders Seth stumbles across a set of frequencies that can control a person’s mind, after experimenting on his family Seth sets his sights on the local college girls cheer squad.

The Portrait
mc ff
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 08 September 2007
Updated 16 September 2007

It is midnight and Charlotte’s birthday. What is the secret of the enigmatic woman in the portrait in her bedroom?

Portrait of a Vampire: The First Story
mc fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 29 October 2016

Shiri gets painting lessons from a very unique artist.

A Portrait of Carol, and the Training of Kim
mc ff ft
by Nick Vegas
Added 21 January 2006
Updated 30 May 2009

A divorcee undergoes a metamorphosis then takes revenge on the woman who lured away her husband

Posed For Success
mc ff
by Archibael
Added 26 June 2004
Updated 08 October 2016

Penelope’s roommates are affected subliminally by flashes of her erotic renderings.

Posession
mc fd
by JHB
Added 03 October 2010

Dommes battle each other over ownership of a thrall.

Positive Outcomes
mc mf md gr cb
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 12 January 2019
Updated 19 February 2021

At Positive Outcomes, a company dedicated to client satisfaction, the staff work relentlessly to fulfill each and every request they get.

Positive Reinforcement
mc mf md
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 13 February 2016

Clarissa begins her student teaching term at New Direction High, a progressive program for at-risk students.

Possessed by the Hypno Hat
mc ff ds
by Sammynona
Added 29 February 2020

Wendy has an intimate night with Amelia the Magnificent, but who is really caught in the hypnotic trap?

Possessing Katy’s breasts
mc ff mf fd gr la sf rb
by J Swafford
Added 29 May 2006

Katy finds her life is now controlled by her breasts.

Possessing Spirit
mc mf fd
by mcguy101
Added 17 April 2010
Updated 15 May 2010

Lord Nigel Hallsey’s first wife decides to help her husband. Not only is she quite persuasive, but also quite dead.

Possession Is Nine Tenths
mc mf ff md fd ft hu
by S. P. Riley
Added 09 October 2021

Norman gets possessed while at the University filled mostly with women. What possesses him can control other people’s minds. Norman runs amuck through multiple class rooms until…

Post Graduates
mc mf md
by JAX
Added 25 November 2000

Two college roommates invent a love potion.

Post Hypnotic Suggestions and Triggers
mc ff
by Marquesa’s Obedient Thrall
Added 03 November 2001

Jade teaches her room mate that post hypnotic suggestions REALLY work.

Post-Game
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 31 December 2011

After watching the football game at the frat house, the post-game celebration gets out of hand.

Postage Paid
mc mf
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 10 June 2017

Tom really should know better than to mess with others mail.

Pot O’ Gold
mc mf md
by AMOWAT
Added 15 March 2003

Jim steals a female leprechaun’s treasure, and he barters with her to give it back.

Potential
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 20 August 2016
Updated 24 November 2018

Amanda never became The Protector of the Gateway, the teenager tasked with protecting the town of Antioch from demons. Instead, she works in a strip club.

Potion Commotion
mc mf md fu gr hm
by Volt Namazuros
Added 04 October 2014

Morgana the witch learns to not look down on others.

Potions
mc mf ff fd md
by CoolMind
Added 17 October 2009
Updated 12 December 2009

A man named Smith sells potions to various people.

The Pots of Sex
mc ff
by Rinky Dink
Added 14 August 2004
Updated 08 February 2009

With school starting, Sandy can’t wait to hang out again with her group of fun-loving beautiful lesbian coeds, but why do they all have boyfriends?

Potty Mouth
mc ff
by Dede
Added 05 October 2019

Denise, a young teacher, tries to discipline Megan for swearing in class.

The Powder
mc ff ft
by Samurai Sword
Added 26 December 2004
Updated 20 August 2006

A female research scientist experiments on an unsuspecting young woman, but the results are surprising.

The Power
mc mf md in ff
by rlfj
Added 07 September 1999

Paul’s sex life improves dramatically after he discovers that he has psychic powers.

Power (ionofrao)
mc mf ff md ft sf
by ionofrao
Added 11 June 2006
Updated 26 August 2007

Mark is recruited to be the subject of an alien experiment about human sexuality.

Power and Pleasure
mc mf md sf
by Mindtouch
Added 11 July 2010
Updated 16 July 2011

A woman finds love and healing by surrendering to her mind and body to her Emperor.

The Power Commander
mc mm ft
by Yukon
Added 02 November 2002

Danny and his roommate test a new synthetic material that makes them one with their machines.

The Power of Galaxy 69
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 02 July 2006

Space rangers are sent to Galaxy 69, to find out if they had any links with slave traders, that were raiding Earth colonies. Their ship crash-lands on a jungle planet just inside Galaxy 69.

The Power of Her Feet
mc mf fd ft
by nadiencendia
Added 16 December 2017
Updated 30 December 2017

Richard picks up a woman in a bar who takes an interest in his foot fetish.

The Power of Persuasion (YummyTiger)
mc mf md
by YummyTiger
Added 29 April 2007
Updated 06 May 2007

A boy discovers that he has the ability to make suggestions and influence others.

The Power of She
mc mf ff fd
by Markarama
Added 09 February 2002

A man visits a female psychiatrist, who helps him confront his fantasy of being hypnotized by a beautiful woman and turned into her slave.

The Power of Subliminals
mc mf ff md fd in
by New Name Dan
Added 12 March 2011
Updated 09 April 2011

Tracy answers an online ad for subliminal MP3s.

Power of the Dice
mc mf ff md fd
by Incognito
Added 14 November 2004

Cindy receives a magical pair of dice from Mark, and is compelled to do whatever he tells her. Then she must pass the dice onto someone else.

Power of the Moon
mc ff gr
by Vez’Roth
Added 18 May 2013
Updated 21 May 2013

Kendra summons a Goddess during in a nighttime ritual.

Power of Thought
mc mf in
by Zerenity
Added 09 April 2022
Updated 30 July 2022

An ordinary student, envisioning his boring future, only to receive a thought that changes it all. “A completely predictable future is already the past” He was told, “What if you could change it all?” And so he thought.

The Power of Titnosis
mc mf fd
by CactusJuggler
Added 18 December 1996

Cindy turns her boss into her plaything using by hypnotizing him with her huge breasts.

The Power of Troy
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 11 February 2017

After getting ill, Troy awakens with special abilities.

The Power of True Hypnotism: Reconciliation
mc ff
by DazzlingLady and J. Darksong
Added 19 February 2022

The Archdomina looks to make amends with an old friend as she prepares for the next chapter in her life.

The Power of True Hypnotism: Respect and Reputation
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady and J. Darksong
Added 08 October 2022

Archdomina Annika and her companions continue their attack on Mistress Sarafina’s home in an attempt to acquire a Flower of Hypnothea.

The Power of True Hypnotism: Risk and Reward
mc ff
by DazzlingLady and J. Darksong
Added 24 September 2022

Archdomina Annika embarks on a quest to to save her dear friend’s life.

Power Outage
mc mm
by WishfulThinking
Added 23 August 2003

A bike messenger finds himself trapped in a elevator with several other men during a blackout.

Power Pendant
mc mf ff md
by b4uweremine
Added 27 May 2007
Updated 25 May 2008

A freak accident leaves Jim with a magical pendant.

Power Play
mc mf ff md
by Voyer
Added 12 June 1998

A mind-controlled woman is a pawn in a series of double-crosses among members of a diabolical conspiracy.

Power Players of Crimson Valley: The Lesbian Maker
mc ff mf fd hm
by Yellow Tion
Added 15 September 2018

A powerful new gang boss moves to Crimson Valley and is taking down any woman who stands in her way.

Power Spot
mc mf md
by The Sympathetic Devil
Added 09 March 2019

A man with little control over his own body discovers a spot in his brain that lets him control others.

Power Training
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 12 September 1999

A personal trainer lives up to his reputation for being very “motivational” (hypnotically so) during his client’s weight training sessions

Power-Scaled
mc mf md in cb ex
by Dogdog
Added 12 June 2021
Updated 22 July 2023

In a world where almost everyone has some kind of superpower/ability, Cody Young gets the opportunity to tip the scales of power in his favor.

PowerBand
mc mf md gr
by Nineball
Added 07 January 2001
Updated 30 June 2001

Eric finds a ring that gives him supernatural abilities.

Powerful Enough to Stop Time...
mc mf md ts
by Victor Ramierez
Added 18 September 2004
Updated 14 May 2006

A high school nerd is given unlimited powers.

Powers
mc mm cb
by Wrestlr
Added 13 September 2003

What happens when a super power gets out of control for a college baseball player?

Powers of MACT
mc mf md
by Dom Master
Added 10 January 1999

A man learns how to make the drug MACT by reading a mind-control story on the Internet. He tries out the drug on his wife.

The Power’s Artifact Chronicles
mc mf md
by Xuan-Wu
Added 07 June 2009
Updated 02 August 2009

Nathan inherits a special pen that causes other people to believe what he has written.

The Practical Applications of BIMBO Math
mc mf ff mm gr md
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 17 October 2009

Two math students at MCU have gotten into their dream class: Behavior of Integral Matrices with Balsak Optimization. Now if they can only pass it...

A Practical Joke…In Spaaacccceee
mc mf md bd hu sf
by Firest
Added 15 February 2009

A new Commander finds that one of her shipmates has a twisted sense of humor.

Practical Magic : Livin La Vida Loca
mc mm
by ONIX
Added 02 February 2002

A slave recounts the story of how he met his Master.

Practical Puppetry
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 29 February 2020

Beth comes home to find her roommate talking to a puppet. But is the puppet really a puppet? And is Beth really Beth?

The Practice
mc mf ff md
by Marlissa
Added 01 August 1996

A mentant escapes from prison and assumes the role of a psychologist. He remakes the minds of his female patients to his liking.

The Practice (Mesmerr)
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 07 April 2002

Steve takes a hypnosis class as a way to meet women.

Practice Makes Perfect
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 01 February 2020

Claire and her friends are planning a special holiday. It’s a good thing they’re pretty special, too.

Praise
mc ff
by Curvasion
Added 23 July 2016

Mitzu demonstrates her perfected, irresistible training methods to Jane.

Praise the Goddess
mc mm fd
by Baralai
Added 26 March 2006
Updated 30 April 2011

A female cult leader pushes straight men to have sex with each other.

Pranic Attack
mc ff ma sf la in gr
by Xenos
Added 20 August 2006

A set of identical twins confront the reality of their existence.

The Prankster’s Gift
mc mf md
by Iron Nick
Added 02 January 2011

The Assistant Principal calls in Sean to discuss a series of pranks that have been happening on campus.

A Prarie Ho Companion
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 03 May 2009

Geri finds herself acting more and more slutty after her trip to the lake. Amy wants to help her with her problem.

The Pre-Wedding Blues
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 13 July 2008

Shelley and her fiance are looking forward to their rapidly approaching wedding day. It’s been a long time coming, and the need to finalize all the wedding plans before the due date is causing them both a lot of stress. Luckily, her fiance knows how to help them relieve a little stress.

Pre-Wedding Jitters
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 29 September 2001

Hank goes back to his old home town for a wedding.

Precognition
mc mf md bd cb
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 12 October 2019
Updated 19 February 2021

4sight is one of the most trusted and powerful heroes in the league, but can even she stop what’s coming?

Predator
mc mf md in bd
by EWSPY87
Added 09 March 2002
Updated 30 March 2002

A psychopath with MC ability enjoys killing people almost as much as he does controlling them.

Predator (Dirty Old Man
mc mf fd
by Dirty Old Man
Added 18 April 2015

A co-ed goes on a date with a college student and ensnares him.

Predators
mc mf ff md fd
by Alan Smithee
Added 04 January 2020
Updated 08 February 2020

Zoe and Alicia are on the hunt and believe they’ve found the perfect mark. Unfortunately, he may not be as helpless as they thought.

Predators (Nack)
mc ff
by Nack
Added 31 October 2020

Hayli shows up at the club alone, hoping to find some companionship for the evening.

Predatory Words
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 29 October 2016

A man gets some language lessons, but they have unexpected consequences.

Predator’s Moon
mc mf fd
by whyspering_silk
Added 20 June 2004

A woman hypnotizes her victim by a body of water.

Predictable
mc mf fd hm
by S. B.
Added 07 August 2021

Dr. Madsen deals with a rude man hitting on her as she’s waiting for a friend.

Preggo Party
mc mf
by Boredsitting
Added 07 May 2016

A Girl is inducted into a notorious “Preggo Party” before she realizes what it is.

Pregnancy Fetish
mc mf fd ft
by Chew Toy
Added 16 April 2016

A woman demonstrates just how horny some women get when they’re pregnant.

Pregnancy Hangups
mc mf ff md fd
by Fidget
Added 25 April 2020

Jill wants children, but has hangups about getting pregnant. So, naturally, Amy makes her a hypnosis video to help with her problem.

Pregnant in Modwina
mc md gr la
by All These Roadworks
Added 26 August 2023
Updated 06 April 2024

Pregnant teen Tayla finds herself trapped in a small town with very particular rules for pregnant women.

Pregnant Puzzle
mc mf md hu
by Homer Vargas
Added 15 June 2002

Young man seeks advice on dealing with the career goals of his older knocked-up suoperheroine girlfriend.

Preparation
mc ff md
by MoldedMind
Added 18 May 2019

Alyssa’s boyfriend Bill likes to send her girls he has hypnotized and broken, as gifts. Alyssa wishes he would stop, yet she can’t seem to keep herself from being seduced time and time again. But is Bill really sending these gifts out of the goodness of his heart?

Preposterously Posh
mc mf ff fd ft
by Downing Street
Added 21 December 2019

When Lindsey does yoga in a tight cocktail dress and gorgeous six-inch stilettos, she struggles to explain the embarrassing reason why she has to wear them all the time, no matter what, even in the most ridiculous of situations.

Prequel
mc ff
by 8-bit
Added 07 June 2009

A high school girl is tricked into getting hypnotized.

Presence of Mind
mc mf md
by Phlogiston
Added 03 March 2001

A brain researcher discovers a way of altering brain patterns.

Presentation
mc mf fd
by Solstice
Added 17 October 1997

A man lets himself be hypnotized by a beautiful CEO/Exercise Instructor/Model.

Presently Yours
mc mf ff md fd hm
by Jay Petto
Added 18 September 2005

A telepath decides that Bethany would be a great gift for his friends.

Presents
mc ff gr ft
by Alphax
Added 19 April 1997

A strange present arrives at Dianne’s doorstep, which begins the process of her transformation into a slave.

Presents for my Piano Teacher
mc ff hm rb ft
by Nick Vegas
Added 01 October 2011
Updated 17 June 2017

Monique enslaves her friend and her piano teacher with special collars.

The Preserve
mc mf md fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 August 2020

Planet KY-17 is a wilderness. It is used for safaris, hunting, recreation.

Press or Say 1
mc ma md
by Daphne
Added 15 February 2009

A woman calls tech support for a sex toy she is using.

Press to Play
mc mf md gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 06 June 2015
Updated 19 February 2021

Having a trophy wife was supposed to make things easy and let Derek have a willing partner in the bedroom, but Julia has other ideas now that a few years have gone by. For his part, Derek has an idea of his own.

Pressure
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 22 October 2016

Acacia has one final task to perform before she can take her place as a warlock hunter. But her last challenge will test her to her limits...and possibly beyond.

Pretender to the Throne
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 05 May 2001
Updated 26 October 2003

Kevin, who is part vampire and part elf, learns more about his heritage.

A Pretty Doll’s Soul
mc mf rb
by InLeaves
Added 23 January 2016

A rookie female soldiers is captured, and is now facing transformation into a living biomechanical doll.

Pretty Girl
mc ff in ma
by greasyi
Added 09 November 2013

A student discovers a local musician’s online videos.

A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody
mc mf fd cb
by Jukebox
Added 13 November 2010

The Broot is once again on the rampage, and this time even the assembled might of every single super-hero on Earth can’t stop him! But one hero has a very different plan for halting the Broot’s unstoppable fury…

Pretty Kitty
mc ff fu
by imasukylomae
Added 17 October 2015

Riko, always so timid, tries on a daring costume for Halloween, and unleashes the wildcat within.

Pretty Little Things
mc mf ff md ma ds
by Trystor
Added 20 August 2016
Updated 12 November 2016

A well-meaning doctor tried to help one of her patients, only to find herself becoming the latest addition to a demented collection of dolls.

Pretty Maids All In a Row
mc mf ff md
by The Worm
Added 26 September 1999

Jenna answers an ad to become a live-in maid for a reclusive millionaire.

Pretty Pictures
mc mf md
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 01 July 2000

Gerry’s officemate is accidentally hypnotized by his screensaver.

Pretty Please
mc mf md
by Unicode Smith
Added 14 May 2006
Updated 04 June 2006

Young Billy’s world spins out of control when the beautiful high school guidance counselor uncovers his mesmerizing machine.

Pretty Vacant
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 18 March 2012

Valerie isn’t hypnotized. She’s just...

Preventing Chafed Nipples
mc mm ft
by Svplgsmslm
Added 20 May 2023

A fellow cyclist shares his ointment to prevent chafed nipples.

Previews
mc mf md
by Tax and Tithe
Added 04 January 2014

A stranger meets a woman and daughter before going to see a movie.

Previous Generation
mc mf md ft
by Latexthom
Added 01 February 2014

Alex comes back and restores the family.

Prey
mc mf fd
by Dirty Old Man
Added 18 April 2015

A college student is ensnared while on a date with a beautiful co-ed.

Prey to the Void
mc ff ma bd ds ex ft sf
by Cultic Terror
Added 07 October 2023
Updated 14 October 2023

A young nun accidentally ends up lost in an esoteric and erotic nightclub which grows increasingly bizarre as the night drags on, desperate to find a way out of the nightmare she’d found herself in before she loses everything to the void.

Price
mc mf ff md fd
by blankpage
Added 27 May 2000

A woman wakes up and learns that it is time for her auction.

The Price (jman_bigdaddy)
mc ff ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 26 October 2019

College co-eds are offered a deal on special Halloween costumes.

The Price of Fitness
mc ft
by Gettoman
Added 04 August 2018

A company wants to sell more of its products. They experiment with AI and something goes extremely wrong.

A Price Paid
mc mf ff md fd
by Saddle Rider
Added 16 November 2019
Updated 04 January 2020

Losing a prized possession to mages, a powerful man seeks revenge.

The Price We Pay
mc fd
by Jukebox
Added 20 February 2021

A traveler is rescued from a post-apocalyptic wasteland by a benevolent settlement. But everyone pays a price for safety.

Prickled and Pampered
mc mf ff
by GigglingGoblin
Added 24 February 2018

A young ranger goes to apprehend a seductive goblin maid looking for a bride—but unwisely antagonizes a group of fairies along the way. With lust-dipped arrows, the fairies decide to help the goblin maid make her wish come true.

Pride
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 04 December 2005

Justin enters a monastery.

Pride and Recklessness
mc ff gr ft
by Jess
Added 16 January 2021

In a futuristic world, the young Arianna experiments with a new kind of breast implant that enhances mood as well as bust. But she is warned to never ever wear tight constrictive underwear. A rule she breaks with life-changing results.

Pride Before the Fall
mc ff
by Duskshadows
Added 17 October 2020

An over-confident exorcist hunts a spirit.

Pride Cometh Before A Fall
mc mf md
by Bulgroz the Third
Added 07 March 2009

During a group therapy session, a mind controller tells the story of how he set out to right a wrong.

The Priest
mc mm ft
by potentialsinner666
Added 06 July 2019

A man keeps dreaming about his priest’s emerald green eyes.

A Priest in Her Service
mc mf ff md fd
by The Scrivener’s Paradox
Added 16 March 2019
Updated 06 April 2024

Derek’s ordinary life is turned upside down when he finds himself made into a priest of an unusual religion. The job does come with a few perks, however.

The Priestess’ Amulet
mc mf md fd ft
by mr. potestas
Added 12 June 2010

Archaeologists uncover a long lost tomb deep in the desert, a finding that would change their lives forever.

Prima Donna
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 05 September 2009

Donna can’t help doing what the director tells her to, so it’s only fair if she returns the favor

Primal
mc mf md gr
by Face
Added 25 February 2007

Jared hangs a new poster in the bedroom for his girlfriend to look at.

Primary Colors
mc mf md hm cb
by Lisa Teez
Added 31 December 2011
Updated 04 August 2012

Superheroine Black Mist finds herself succumbing to a mob boss’s desires, but she might not be the only one to fall.

Prime Numbers
mc mf md hm
by All These Roadworks
Added 30 November 2019

Shelby asks her friend Kumar, a psych major, to help her with her math class.

Prime Time TV Viewing
mc ff
by A Nony Mouse
Added 30 October 1999

A psychology professor tests a hypnosis machine on one of her female students.

Primeval Power
mc mf md
by MKULTRADPF
Added 07 July 2012

Hannah leads Nick on a car ride to his destiny.

Primped
mc mf md ft
by MoldedMind
Added 15 August 2020

Chrissy inadvertently gets roped in to playing model for an eccentric artist. She might like it more than she expected to.

Primrose Path
mc mf fd
by Altoid Lover
Added 13 March 2021

Prim’s husband Michael is much more agreeable after her friend Stacy has a talk with him.

Prince City
mc mf md ft
by Simon bar Sinister
Added 30 October 1999

When Jayne visits her girlfriend in Prince City, she must try to adapt to the city’s strange customs.

Prince Hunter and the Queer Room
mc mm
by Baralai
Added 07 January 2007

A prince has a curse placed on him by his wicked stepmother.

The Prince Transformed
mc mf
by izenrann
Added 10 December 2016
Updated 02 September 2017

Prince Perthias is captured and transformed into a male slut.

The Prince Transformed Part 2
mc mf
by izenrann
Added 11 March 2017

The Prince tries to lead the resistance while still trapped in the body of a male slut.

The Prince Transformed Part 3
mc mf
by izenrann
Added 10 June 2017

Perthias wants to learn of the Resistance’s plans, if only he could stop thinking about sex.

Princess
mc ff sf
by Kallie
Added 13 July 2019

Beck, a rebellious cyberhacker, falls into the clutches of Ms. Aurelia, an evil corporate CEO who plans to subject her to a radical personality shift

The Princess and the Chocolate Factory
mc mf ff ft
by Archibael
Added 08 October 2016

Charlie finds himself more and more attracted to the au pair that his wife hired.

The Princess and the Popper
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 06 November 2021
Updated 08 January 2022

Princess Catherine is looking to get out of the palace and see the world but gets more than she bargained for.

Princess Ellie
mc mf md gr la
by All These Roadworks
Added 29 July 2023
Updated 19 August 2023

A witch’s curse gives Princess Ellie embarrassing growth in her breasts and an obligation to “be useful to her people”.

Princess Game
mc mf ff md in
by Xangoh
Added 15 March 2014

On a shopping date, Sumner and her daughter are accosted by a man without qualities, and their world shifts. How can Sumner win a game that keeps changing, not just its own rules but the people forced to play it?

The Princess of Kaneko Academy
mc mf fd
by TA75
Added 08 July 2023
Updated 18 November 2023

Hapless student Ken Nishihara has sworn off dating to focus on his studies, but when his mother hires the popular and alluring Amy Matsumura to tutor him in calculus, this resolution—among other things—begins to slip away from his control.

Princess Particles
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 October 2019

Hanna has a very intersting wedding ceremony.

Princess Playthings
mc mf md
by Archer Stories
Added 20 November 2021

Sir Abbott will slay the dragon that has been terrorizing the kingdom, but his services come with a cost.

The Princess Slave
mc mf md bd
by Qabalkar
Added 27 November 1999

The Princess Badr al-Budur is enslaved by powerful magic.

The Princess Slave (Cell Gaze)
mc mf md
by Cell Gaze
Added 16 September 2023

Derek wants to win the heart of a Princess, so he invents a chip implant that will make her his slave.

The Princess Transformed
mc mf gr
by izenrann
Added 03 September 2016
Updated 09 September 2017

Daphnia’s throne is usurped by a wizard, and she is transformed into an elfslut.

Princess Wets the Rug
mc mf md
by Cait
Added 14 July 2001

Bill and Sheila’s life as pet owners continues in this “Doggie Style” sequel.

The Prince’s Bride
mc mf fd la
by GigglingGoblin
Added 26 September 2020
Updated 16 January 2021

The sheltered prince of an absolute monarchy prepares to meet his betrothed, the last-born princess of a rival kingdom. Despite her low status, lowering himself to this alliance is his only hope for saving his kingdom from the Succubus Queen’s encroaching forces, but very quickly, the dazzlingly beautiful Princess Jenne has him wrapped around her little finger—and temptations abound as true love and delectable lust begin to blur into one.

Principal of Revenge
mc mf md
by Alyce Moore
Added 21 September 2019
Updated 01 August 2020

Devon uses his knowlege of herbology and natural medicine to concoct an elaborate revenge on his high school.

Principal of the Thing
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 16 April 2000

The school Principal is much less strict after Keri uses her medallion on her.

Principal Power
mc mf ff md hm
by Cindy Silver Eyes
Added 07 April 2012

A few surprises and a mean Principal await the Cooper sisters at school...

Priorities: His… or Hers
mc mf md fd
by Eyeofnewt
Added 11 November 2007

Greg’s priorities for his life are set. Jaime’s priorities for her life are set. Somebody has to change.

Prism
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 16 January 2021

When research on a new fascinating crystaline material goes awry, Miyu and her team become the samples in a different experiment. For science, of course!

Prison Bitches
mc ff ma ft hm la bd ds cb
by J. F. Gargiulo
Added 08 August 2020

Will three women escape from their prison cell and return home, or will they make new lives for themselves?

Prison Guard
mc mm ft
by theguardsman
Added 07 January 2023
Updated 21 January 2023

A newly-trained Guardsman is deployed as a prison guard.

Prison Reform
mc ff bd
by Flibinite
Added 14 May 2011

Prison inmates Akisha and Erika are subjected to a new treatment to rid them of their violent, bigoted attitudes toward each other.

The Prisoner
mc mm bd
by maslyfe
Added 01 August 2004
Updated 04 July 2009

The new Warden at the PPLA, Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency, plans to turn his inmates into sex slaves, for profit and pleasure.

Prisoner of Perceptions
mc mf md
by cat_slave
Added 09 December 2000

Cassandra, who harbors secret submission fantasies, agrees to take part in a psychological experiment.

Prisoner of the Amazons
mc mf fd
by nadiencendia
Added 30 March 2003

A group of scientist gets lost, and discovers a female group of mind control warriors deep in the forest.

Prisoner of the Mind
mc mf ff fd
by Glass O
Added 21 June 1997

Jim goes to see a lady hypnotist in order to stop smoking, but instead he becomes the victim of a diabolical conspiracy.

Prisoner of Your Own Desire
mc ma
by Mr. Scade
Added 21 December 2013

What happens when loneliness becomes too much for you to bear? Would you ignore the warnings on the label that say that the item you just bought will completely erase who you are and leave you as an empty husk of a person? She ignored those warnings.

Private Dance
mc ff in
by Pan
Added 12 June 2021
Updated 31 July 2021

Whitney demonstrates her skills at erotic dancing, transforming her sister’s life forever.

The Private Gym
mc ff md
by MasterMind
Added 26 September 1999

Tracy tries to convince Brenda that something sinister is going on at the exclusive women’s gym that they both go to.

Private Screening
mc mf md
by BraveNewWorld
Added 14 October 1999

Shana, Julie and Jeannie become totally immersed in the movie that they are watching.

Private Session
mc mf md
by Prospero Nox
Added 14 May 2022

Annika has been looking forward to her and Dalton’s monthly encounter at their exclusive club—but he surprises her with an unwelcome twist on their usual game, and makes it impossible for her to refuse.

Private Showing
mc md ff in
by HappyAndre
Added 21 November 1998

A man uses a will-suppressing gas on his neighbor and her daughters to turn them into his playthings.

Private Tasting
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 12 November 1997

Connie helps David to relax at a wine tasting.

Private Tutor
mc ff mf fd
by amy riddoch
Added 21 September 2013

Amy tutors a young gentlemen.

Private Viewing
mc mm
by CHAFF
Added 18 July 2004

A health club patron is compelled to follow the manager home and watch him work out.

Private Voyeur
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 24 October 2004

A private investigator goes looking for a cheating husband but finds a horny security guard.

Probability Zero
mc ff
by fembotheather
Added 05 September 2015

A team of commandos attemps to infiltrate a drone facility.

Probed
mc mf ff md fd rb la sf
by MCaesar
Added 26 October 2019
Updated 30 March 2024

A group of college students are abducted by aliens wishing to study human sexuality.

Probiotics
mc mm
by Baralai
Added 15 April 2017

A bacterial infection takes over its hosts and compels them to seek out the exact protein nutrients they need.

Problem Paranormals
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 23 January 2000

Ms. Hero battles the evil mind-controller Bill.

Problem Solving
mc ff
by Megaflow
Added 11 December 2010

Kim can’t stop obsessing about her friend Stacy. Fortunately, Kim works for a subliminal advertizing company.

The Problem with Unexpected Guests
mc mf ff md fd
by baubleheadz
Added 22 October 2006

A research assistant agrees to have herself implanted with an emotion chip.

The Problem with Weddings
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 11 September 2021

Dr. Vanessa Madsen hates weddings, but she hates obnoxious men that mistreat women even more. When she finds out what Maggie’s ex-boyfriend did to her, she helps her get her payback in an unexpected way.

The Process
mc mf md
by artie
Added 15 July 2000

Tom documents his plan to turn his girlfriend into his slave.

The Process (Anna Dixon)
mc mf md bd ds
by Anna Dixon
Added 21 September 2013
Updated 30 November 2013

Anna is willingly enslaved.

The Process of Control
mc mf fd
by cmmcgo
Added 29 March 2014

A woman decides that her man needs further training.

The Prodigal Bride
mc mf
by Arclight
Added 10 August 2002

A man comes home from a business trip to find the wife who left him two years ago waiting for him. But she’s acting kind of different.

The Prodigal Slave
mc mf fd rb
by webtraveler58
Added 09 March 2008

Two friends unexpectedly discover their Master-slave relationship.

Prodigal Son
mc mf ff md in
by lost
Added 04 September 2005

An incestuous mind-control disrupts a wedding.

Prodigy University, Marten’s Counseling
mc mf md in
by Aggra
Added 19 June 2021

The women of Prodigy University are much more relaxed and worry-free now that Dr. Marten is the counselor of the school

The Product
mc mf md ma in rb
by Lancebreaker
Added 13 August 2006

James has always been very happy with the Houseslave 3000 that he purchased from Slave Labs, even with the occasional glitch.

Product Placement
mc ma ex
by TheGoodDrJekyll
Added 05 December 2020

A pushy salesman shows up at Anne’s front door.

The Production
mc mf md ex ds
by Magister Amentia
Added 10 September 2022

Charlotte’s husband rented their house as a set for a film, but he didn’t tell her what kind of film, nor that her favorite pornstar was going to be there.

A Productive Use of Quarantine Time
mc ff ft hm ds rb
by Nick Vegas
Added 09 May 2020
Updated 23 May 2020

A man recalls his long time platonic female friend (who he wishes was more) during quarantine, only to discover she has a new roommate who doesn’t waste Quarantined time.

A Professional Dilemma
mc mf ff md ma hm bd
by HB5211
Added 26 March 2016
Updated 09 April 2016

Two professional women, ex college roommates, now a doctor and a lawyer are caught up in a criminal’s desire for revenge. Unaware that they have been targeted, they become pawns in the hands of a preverted crime boss. Unable to control the changes taking place in their mind and body, they fall helplessly under his control.

Professional Ethics
mc mf fd
by Daffy
Added 12 December 2020

The therapist that Don’s secretary finds for him isn’t what he wants, but she might be what he needs...

Professional Help
mc mf fd ft
by pshadme
Added 07 December 2003
Updated 12 June 2005

Paul, a 21-year old college man, sees a doctor to help with his sleeping problem.

Professional Victim
mc mf md
by Pancho Lopez
Added 11 February 2006

Tara tells you exactly what is it like to be a professional victim.

The Professional Victim (BlackNight99)
mc mf md
by BlackNight99
Added 09 November 2009

A police detective suspects that a doctor is hypnotizing rape victims to forget their encounters.

Professionalism
mc mf md ts hm ft
by Changeme
Added 08 June 2013

Connie applies for a VP position, but the company president doesn’t believe she’s the right person.

Professor
mc mf md
by Carmen Kit
Added 10 June 2017

Professor Williams takes control of Sarah’s mind and body.

Professor Beck To the Rescue. A sequel to the Smokey seduction of Sarah
mc ff mf fd
by dor_01
Added 11 January 2003

Professor Joan Beck suspects that something fishy is going on at the Salon run by Sarah and Gill.

Professor Breaker
mc
by TheWeaver
Added 20 October 2018

The Breaker takes over a college class. His teaching methods are… unorthodox… but important lessons are learned.

Professor Breaker: Biology
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 03 November 2018

The Breaker takes over a college class. This time, it’s Biology.

Professor Breaker: Ethics and Philosophy
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 10 November 2018

The Breaker takes over a college class. This time, it’s Ethics and Philosophy.

Professor Breaker: Film Studies
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 27 October 2018

The Breaker takes over a college class. This time, it’s Film Studies.

Professor Breaker: Languages
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 10 November 2018

The Breaker takes over a college class. This time — the last time — it’s Languages.

Professor Kitty
mc ff mf
by Sally Blair
Added 18 July 2015

A frat boy notices some changes to one of his professors. A classmate of his has an explanation.

Professor of Submission
mc mf md
by kiara kitten
Added 07 April 2001
Updated 12 May 2001

A professor takes a special interest in one of his students.

The Professor’s Experiments
mc ff mf md fd
by VWscribble
Added 25 March 2023
Updated 01 July 2023

Professor Lord is performing some sketchy experiments. First Jun then Carol are suspicious. But Lord convinces them to go along.

Profile Update
mc mf md gr
by Moose 2016
Added 08 April 2017

A CEO takes a break by playing a cute online game.

The Program
mc mf ff bd
by ICU
Added 14 March 1999

Nathen uses top-secret government technology to get his wife to put out.

The Program (anonymousarchitects)
mc mm
by anonymousarchitects
Added 26 October 2013

A high school student sees an ad that promises to help build muscle mass.

The Program (hypnoololook)
mc mf md
by hypnoololook
Added 21 September 2002

A man loads a program into his PDA that allows him to put women into instant trances.

The Program (Sleepybox)
mc mf md sf
by Sleepybox
Added 15 July 2023

Alex’s relatively mundane day gets disrupted by a challenging new program that comes across his desk. His girlfriend, Leeane, learns an important lesson about using a computer that isn’t hers.

Program 36
mc ff mf rb
by BSunshine
Added 18 March 2023

A family of three gets a new Cyber Maid to help them around the house. The Maid helps them reorganize and improve their lives in ways they never expected.

Programmed to Obey
mc mm
by SlepNw
Added 03 August 2002
Updated 21 December 2003

Programmer becomes the programmed.

The Programmer
mc mf md
by the masturbating monkey
Added 09 July 2005
Updated 23 October 2005

A high school nerd downloads a computer program that helps him score with the ladies.

The Programming of Andrea
mc mf md
by The Mad Professor
Added 16 January 2010

A professor reprograms a 19-year-old student to be his slave.

The Programming of Jean-Claude
mc mm
by Topaz172
Added 21 November 1998

Jean-Claude gets re-programmed by a gang of high tech slave traders

Programming Pearl
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 14 November 2009

Pearl is programmed in her sleep by Ken Killian.

Progressions and Impressions
mc mf md
by PavlovsBelle
Added 22 February 2009

An attractive psychology major begrudgingly agrees to help her creepy assigned male partner in a hypnosis project under the belief that she can’t be given a suggestion that seems unreasonable to her. She soon learns, through slow progression of some what reasonable suggestions one can find themselves with a broader definition of what is and isn’t a reasonable suggestion.

Progressive
mc mf md
by Limerick
Added 08 February 2014

Southeastern Technical was a progressive school, which is why the boys usually bothered to ask Kristen if they could cum in her mouth.

The Project
mc mf ff md
by cvn88
Added 03 March 2001

Bonnie is recruited by a corporate spy to steal industry secrets.

Project 26X
mc mf fd rb
by Robotunit8
Added 06 October 2002

Steve’s new job requires a medical exam—or at least, that is what he is led to believe.

Project Adonis
mc mf md
by Insistent
Added 01 June 2008

A city is infected with an engineered virus that makes men irresistible to women.

Project Alpha
mc mm ft ds
by The Extractor
Added 07 February 2015
Updated 28 November 2015

A look at a secret program within the military where top grade soldiers are conditioned and fitted into high-tech rubber suits.

Project Cow
mc mf md gr la
by Witchman
Added 11 January 2014

Alli and Jane are subjects of a scientific experiment.

The Project Papers
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 13 January 2024

Simon Wilton discovers papers his grandfather held of a CIA mind-control project that was shut down for illegal human experiments.

Project Puppetmaster
mc mf ff md in
by The Rev
Added 08 September 2002

Barry discovers that his entire town was the subject of a secret government experiment.

Project Red Eye
mc mf md in bd ws
by Letcher Kimes
Added 07 May 2022

Steve comes home to a family that no longer recognizes him.

Project Sexbot
mc mc mf rb
by Mastermold98
Added 21 June 2003

Victoria arrives to a new town, only to be offered being part of something else, whether she likes it or not.

Project Sluttification
mc mf md rb
by Hypnotic Finale
Added 22 August 2020
Updated 17 July 2021

A man invents a microchip that lets him control a women he lures to his apartment.

Project X
mc mf
by URN My Power
Added 17 February 2002

Nathan discovers some alien technology and begins a cross-breeding experiment.

Project: SEAL Trance
mc mm
by VA23456 and Wrestlr
Added 23 January 2000
Updated 02 March 2002

A team of Navy SEALs lets themselves be hypnotized by the Doc.

Projections
mc mf fd
by Hypnowheel
Added 07 August 2004

Robert’s revulsion for his obese neighbor is seen in a new light...

Prokaryotic Love
mc mf fd
by ShimmeringGloss
Added 06 February 2021

Greg’s girlfriend has special needs that require him to make sure he stays hydrated.

Prom Night
mc mf md ft
by Circleloopz
Added 26 October 2002

Four girls in a limo are transformed into nylon slaves.

Prom Night (RobinHood70)
mc mm
by RobinHood70
Added 20 January 2018
Updated 03 March 2018

Casper uses a pendant he found to control the hottest guy at school and his father, but things don’t exactly go according to plan.

Prom Night 2019
mc ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 15 December 2018

Two girls buying prom dresses reveals a much larger conspiracy.

Promise
mc mf ff md fd in
by Sevenfactorial
Added 09 January 2005

John goes to visit his sister in New York. She seems strangely changed... Was she always so concerned about sex?

A Promise Kept
mc mf md
by MoldedMind
Added 16 January 2021

Henry offers to give Rebecca a leg-up in the pursuit of her career ambitions if in return she will agree to be his.

Promises in the Dark
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 12 September 2009

Priscilla meets the bad girl of her dreams in the middle of a thunderstorm.

The Promotion
mc ff
by Rexy4
Added 11 April 1999

Susan promotes Jane as her new secretary, with the idea of turning her into her hypnotic lover.

Promotion (Voyer)
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 14 October 2000

Bill offers Rita an alternative career path rather than the promotion she was hoping for.

Proof
mc mf ff md sf
by Fool’s Page
Added 14 October 2007

In a post-apocalyptic future, Andre Tom shares his special insights into the lives of his servitrons with Jena Say.

The Proof Is in the Reading
mc mm
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 04 November 2007

A MC fiction writer gets to meet one of his fans.

Propagators of the Planet Pluto
mc mf gr la in sf hu
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 12 September 2009
Updated 19 September 2009

Sagrav and his shipmates come from the planet Pluto to teach Earth a lesson for calling their home little.

Proper
mc md
by Angel Raymond
Added 06 December 2014

A woman’s husband brings home a DVD set that she finds unexpectedly fascinating.

Proper Care and Feeding of Bimbos
mc mf ff md
by boballab
Added 12 August 2007

A professor explains how to take care of the bimboes that you have created.

Proper Care and Training of Humans
mc ff in sf
by MoldedMind
Added 21 January 2023

After finishing her first year of college, Millie, her friend Hannah, and Millie’s mother Sasha, all go to the family cabin. But they find more there than just a vacation getaway.

Proper Counceling
mc mf md
by Attacus
Added 12 March 2006

Dr. Lien requires Sharie to watch a special documentary.

Proper Guidance for a Virtual Streamer
mc md
by Wiseman
Added 26 March 2022

A troubled virtual streaming sensation (a “vtuber”) gets some apt advice on how to be a proper virtual idol.

Proper Guidance for an Ace Detective
mc md gr
by Wiseman
Added 13 August 2022

A young detective spearheading the fight against an unexpected and terrible surge of powerful mind control devices receives some helpful guidance.

Proper Posistions
mc mf md
by Firest
Added 23 October 2005

Peter shows Kim how to relax.

Proper Schooling
mc mf md
by Twilightsight
Added 10 March 2001

A woman wakes up on a remote island, with a device implanted in her head, unaware of who she is.

Properly Handled
mc mf ff md fd in
by ExodusRex
Added 06 April 2019
Updated 05 October 2019

A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Property Manager Puppetmaster
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 04 January 2009

A property manager, smitten with his attractive new tenant, starts innocently prying but soon gets carried away with the voyeuristic thrill of his manipulations.

The Property of Raging Pythons
mc mf hm md
by Lara V Cataluna
Added 14 August 1999

Lara is completelly annoyed with her obnoxious neighbors who consist of aspiring bandmembers with a taste for playing their loud music well into the night. One night, after watching a video rental she wasn’t supposed to watch, she finds herself compelled to obey orders from her hated neighbors—and they make sure Lara works real hard at her apologies for being such a bitch to them. Will her real heartthrob, her handsome yet authoritive boss, manage to save her from the “Raging Pythons?”

Property of Sun Central
mc ff rb
by Nick Vegas
Added 03 April 2005
Updated 30 March 2019

The lovely owner of a tanning salon decides to save money by taking full ownership of her employees, and recruits new employees from her client base, turning one into a lustful submissive bimbo, and the other into a photographer robot.

The Proposal
mc mf ff md fd
by Midknight
Added 22 February 2003
Updated 01 March 2003

Leo gets a special offer from Satan.

Prosecutor Transformed
mc mf ff md fd ma bd gr
by HB5211
Added 03 September 2022
Updated 17 September 2022

A young prosecutor goes after an experienced crime family. She does not understand how the huntress becomes the hunted before it is too late.

Prospects
mc mf ff ma sf sc
by Virtual Scott
Added 22 January 2011

A girl tries to figure out what’s going on at her new high school.

Prospero
mc mf ff fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 01 May 2021

“Duke” Milan lives in isolation with his daughter Miranda. He knows that society will not accept her for what she is

Protégé
mc mf md
by The Persuader
Added 03 September 2010

A mind controller finds a new protégé.

Prove It
mc mf md gr ex
by OffBrandCoffee
Added 27 February 2021

Alice gets more than she bargained for when a stranger at the pool hall asks her to back up her wild claims.

Proven Wrong
mc mf md
by MoldedMind
Added 27 January 2024

Tessi is convinced her husband Matthew will not be able to hypnotize her.

Proximity
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 04 July 2004

Alone in an abandoned building, Andy begins to realize he is following post-hypnotic suggestions. Then he hears footsteps.

Proxy Plaything
mc ff cb bd
by Marcus
Added 15 December 2018

Madame Miragenne plans to use her mental projection powers to turn her nemesis Cybrelle into a helpless plaything for her criminal companion, Big Blondwyn.

PSA: Please Stay Always
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 17 July 2021

An international spy wakes up in the office of her greatest foe. However, the foe’s motivations might not be all that they seem.

Psi a Lent Knight
mc mf fd
by Lisa Teez
Added 26 December 2010

When Allen volunteers to offer some protection, he gets more than he bargained for.

Psi Games
mc mm
by Andy Masters
Added 15 October 2016
Updated 27 May 2017

Ryan learns to develop his abilities.

PsiCATs: Cale
mc mf ff md
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 02 January 2011

Chrystal Heights’ psionic troubleshooter Hunter begins recruiting for his team.

PsiCATS: Olivia
mc ff gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 08 January 2011

Chrystal Heights’ psionic troubleshooter Hunter continues recruiting for his team.

PsiCATs: Tessa
mc mf ff fd md
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 22 January 2011

Chrystal Heights’ psionic troubleshooter Hunter continues recruiting for his team.

PsiCATs: Wren
mc mf md hm
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 29 January 2011

Chrystal Heights’ psionic troubleshooter Hunter continues recruiting for his team.

Psiduction
mc ff cb
by Marcus
Added 12 April 2009
Updated 25 April 2009

A supervillainess with suggestibility-inducing powers proves to be an even more formidable opponent than anticipated.

Psionic_X Rules the World
mc mf md cb
by Psionic_X
Added 29 October 2006
Updated 26 November 2006

A team of superheroes battles an extraordinarily powerful villain.

Psionics Special Investigations
mc mf ff md fd
by silentwatcher
Added 27 June 2015
Updated 09 December 2023

In the year 2038 the world is a very different place. Psionic powers have been developed by a select number of people through their sexual organs and new types of crimes and criminals have shown themselves to be a threat to the civilized world. To combat this the United States government has founded a new program known as the Psionics Special Investigations, known throughout the country as the PSI. These are their stories.

Psych out
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 15 July 2000

Nikki lets her friend Jenna help her study for her psychology class.

Psych Ward — The Bimbo Shift
mc mf gr la
by rbstorymorph
Added 29 August 2020
Updated 05 March 2022

The night shift at a psych ward suddenly becomes a different experience for Kimberly when a strange patient is brought in late in the evening.

Psyche vs. Fractal: Strange Attractor
mc ff cb
by Decker
Added 26 February 2006

There’s a powerful new supervillain in town, and she has the hots for Psyche.

Psyche vs. Midas City University
mc mf fd ma cb
by Decker
Added 14 October 2006

Our Heroine recovers from her recent Struggle, and reminisces on the early Days of her Power…

Psyche vs. Robotica: Only Human
mc mf md cb rb
by Decker
Added 05 March 2006

Psyche has been captured by the mysterious Robotica. Will she find a way out before she succumbs to the life of a Drone?

Psyche vs. The Lash
mc mf md fd cb
by Decker
Added 07 January 2006

A telekinetic villain purchases a device that will finally allow him to defeat his telepathic foil.

The Psychiatrist
mc mf fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 18 November 2017

Shiri gives “couples therapy” a whole new meaning...

The Psychiatrist (Chrysostomon)
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 July 2020

Dr. Bob Bannister found out he was adopted as a baby. He goes looking for his birth-mom.

Psychic Courtship
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 03 February 2008

Susan had finally met her mind-match, only she didn’t know it... until she did. IN a battle between two minds, there could only ever be one winner for all. Susan didn’t realise that, either... until she did.

Psychic Trap
mc mf md
by mcguy101
Added 04 July 2010

David gets a chance to kiss his dream girl, but it comes with a steep price she doesn’t want him to pay. Is there a way for them to fight the evil inside her and still get what they both want?

Psycho the Rapist
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 July 2019

An unethical psychotherapist uses a strange syrum to control his family, and his patients.

Psychogynecology
mc mf ff rb sf
by Mudak
Added 11 December 2010
Updated 19 December 2010

Alice and Karl have a dream that, if it works, could revolutionize women’s health care. They bring in Liz to work on the computer programming associated with the testing of their vision. Will she turn the dream into a reality, or will it become a nightmare?

The Psychologist
mc mf md
by Kesser
Added 03 July 2005

A man tries to discover why his best friend was found dead at the scene of an orgy.

Psychology
mc mf md fd
by Influencing Machine
Added 15 June 2002

A man gets lucky with a girl in the same psychology class.

The Psychology of Bimbofication
mc mf ff md ma in ds
by Raptor4d4
Added 30 September 2017

Bethany Bowson, a beautiful and successful psychologist and working mother, recounts in her diary some recent events as her first year of teaching psychology at her old college comes to an end. All her students must submit one final project before they can graduate. Little does she suspect that one of her more perverted students has one prepared that will change her life forever!

Psychophrenia
mc ff cb rb
by Vanderbilt
Added 17 April 2010

Rebecca begins to suspect that there’s something not quite right about the night nurse examining her.

Public Access
mc mf md
by Daphne
Added 31 August 1998

Barbara is a new resident in the redneck town of Calvert, where all the women act and dress like sluts.

Public Service
mc mf ff md
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 16 January 2005

Jack wants his finacée to be less shallow, and his family is there to help him out.

Pull My Hair
mc ds
by sex-obsessed-lesbian
Added 08 July 2017

A domme asks her sub to pull her hair.

Pull Over!
mc mm bd
by white collar
Added 09 December 2000

A state trooper finds that he’s the one answering the summons.

Pulling Strings
mc mf md
by Jay Petto
Added 18 July 2004

Annette finds her audition has landed her an unexpected role.

The Pump
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 28 January 2007

A cute little meter reader finds herself addicted to cock.

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix
mc mf md gr in ds la
by Menoetes
Added 02 December 2023
Updated 27 January 2024

Clive returns home from college to find the women of his family transformed into mega-fit workout junkies. Investigating the source of the drastic changes could have a dramatic effect on him and their relationships.

Pumping It Out
mc mm ft bd
by The Wanderer
Added 12 August 2007

A man meets a hypnotist at a fetish club.

Pumping Up, Dumbing Down
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 09 July 2005
Updated 04 September 2005

A shy, unathletic young man is talked into going to the gym, where a female exercise instructor chooses him for special training.

The Punching Bag
mc mf fd
by Jrad
Added 07 July 2001

A man has no memory of his life before his Mistress, who cruelly tortures him.

Punctured
mc ff ft
by Hypnoslut
Added 16 July 2006

A young woman tries an alternative treatment for her insomnia, with unforeseen consequences.

Punished Thief
mc ff mf fd md
by KinkyDigamma
Added 26 October 2019

Ananke is a thief who broke into the house of two powerful demons. Instead of killing her, they decide to put her to good use.

Punishing My Brother (Rectangles)
mc mf in
by Pan
Added 04 November 2012

Horny and unable to sleep, a sister releases her frustration on her unsuspecting brother.

The Punishment Book
mc mm
by Killerwhale Zeus
Added 03 February 2001

Five neo-Nazis get their wishes granted, but instead of being a blessing, the wishes turn in to humiliating gay punishments.

Punk Is Dead
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 01 September 2018

A punk, down-on her luck trans girl meets a stranger who gives her a different outlook on her life and personality.

Punk Taming
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 21 January 2023

An unruly, aggressive punk is brainwashed and feminized into a perfect, lesbian housewife.

Punk Will Eat Itself
mc mf ff md
by Mind-Control-Makeover
Added 09 March 2019

An all-woman punk band lets a fan buy them dinner. He spikes it with a serum that makes the four musicians very suggestible.

The Puppet
mc ff md fd
by Hypsan
Added 04 February 2017
Updated 18 February 2017

Eve is selected to become the plaything of a pair of mind-controllers.

Puppet Family
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 November 2019

Charles has powers over his family.

Puppet Girl
mc mf fd
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 20 November 2005

A mute girl puts on elaborate marionette shows at the shopping mall.

The Puppet Master
mc mm cb
by sb_jb_mc
Added 15 February 2014

Wonderman goes head to head against his enemy the Puppet Master.

Puppet of His Master
mc mm sf rb
by Dogslife
Added 03 August 2002

A man wakes up and discovers that he is a robot.

Puppet Show
mc mf md
by holeFair
Added 14 November 2009

A man demonstrates to Mr. Weerawagan how mind-control works.

The Puppet Strings
mc mm
by Hypnod
Added 14 March 1999

A consultant picks Will as his first hypnotic victim, and turns him into his puppet.

Puppeteer (by Lupa Proseda) — A Critical Evaluation
mc
by Interstitial
Added 01 August 2015

It is surely high time Lupa Proseda—seminal author in the field of erotic mind-control—received her due attention and regard from the academic community. Indeed, the same is true of the genre as a whole. With Proseda’s ground-breaking new EMC novel ‘Puppeteer’ currently setting off fireworks in literary circles, here is a small contribution to the cause of promoting this often-overlooked genre.

The Puppetmaster of Weensville
mc mf md
by The Rev
Added 08 September 2002

Having discovered the code words that turn any citizen of Weensville into his slave, Barry figures out what to do with his power.

The Puppetmaster’s Party
mc mf md
by The Rev
Added 10 August 2002

Barry, having implanted a mind-control program in the minds of everyone in town, goes to a costume part y.

Puppy
mc mf fd
by Jrad
Added 15 March 2003

A man awakes and realizes he is being turned into a puppy.

Puppy (Baochai Jya)
mc ff ft
by Baochai Jya
Added 20 March 2010

A prisoner volunteers for an experiment that takes an unexpected turn.

Puppy Farm
mc mf md ds
by Magister Amentia
Added 02 July 2022

Kim is a competitive gamer, and after her boyfriend leaves to get some takeout, she gets her hands on the newest game he was developing. Ignoring his warnings, she sets her mind to get the highest score she can get.

Puppy Love
mc mf fd
by Tenebrius
Added 21 September 1996

A man is hypnotized by a stage hypnotist into thinking he’s a dog, but there are complications and the suggestion doesn’t wear off.

Puppy Love (GigglingGoblin)
mc ff
by GigglingGoblin
Added 17 July 2021

A lonely baker is visited by a sultry, buxom cupid, who quickly takes a liking to the easily-flustered girl—and decides a few little love-potion kisses would make her the cutest little obedient puppy.

Puppy Party
mc ff ma
by Glass O
Added 02 April 2022

Samantha’s girlfriend takes her to an unusual party.

Puppytime: Amber’s Puppy Day
mc mf md ds ft
by DeepTrance3
Added 12 February 2022

Amber is condititioned to be a puppy for her Master.

Pure Feelings From Impure Places
mc ff ma hm ds
by Madam Kistulot
Added 20 January 2024
Updated 13 April 2024

When Samantha, a lonely, unsatisfied housewife and her daughter’s best friend Mary are brought together by an innocent school assignment will they fulfill each other’s desires or will their hypnotic escapades make their lives come crashing down?

Pure Joy
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 15 October 2022

Niha gets dragged to a lesbian bar and persuaded to take a party drug that makes it impossible for her to feel anything but joy—but can her sense of self survive the onslaught of bliss once people start taking advantage?

Purge
mc ff gr la hu
by miketheFable
Added 11 February 2007

Dorothy is turned into a bimbo by spirits inhabiting her school uniform.

Purple Frog
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 14 October 1999

An unlikely set of circumstances forces Kara to reveal her hypnotic conditioning to Han.

The Purple Knife
mc mf fd
by Nordor
Added 04 January 2004

A detective meets the woman who is destined to be his undoing.

Purpose
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 05 March 2000

Maeve demonstrates her mind-control process to Paula, using Sharon as a subject.

Purpose (CactusJuggler)
mc ff in
by CactusJuggler
Added 05 February 2012

Susan bumps into a former friend of her sister and is surprised to hear why they’re no longer friends.

The Pursuit of the Enchanter
mc ff mf fd ca
by Wolverine
Added 19 March 2011
Updated 14 May 2011

Lena uses her powers to toy with her victims in cruel and violent ways.

Push
mc mf
by Jukebox
Added 09 May 2009

A man with a special ability is recruited by a gangster.

Push (Nicky Noxville)
mc mm ma hm
by Nicky Noxville
Added 23 March 2019

Ewan has addicted himself to black cock with popper training videos and his older stepbrother catches him, setting in motion Ewan’s descent into true depravity.

Push and Pull
mc mf md fd
by Aglaea and Phantasos
Added 22 August 2015
Updated 29 August 2015

Two Controllers decide to try cooperating for a change.

The Push And The Pull
mc ff
by Fendin Nun
Added 22 November 2014

What she gets off on is the control, right? And she can control anyone she wants. The girl of her dreams is certainly no exception. But can she control herself?

Push the Button
mc mm
by T. T. Fletcher
Added 24 July 2021

A subject repeatedly goes into his neighbor’s basement. Each time he presses the button—he gets the best orgasm ever. He doesn’t worry when his neighbor touches him. All that is important ... is pressing that button.

The Pusher
mc mf ff md
by M Collins
Added 24 March 1998

Sean is able to “push” commands into the minds of three co-eds on spring break in the Florida keys.

Pushing Slides
mc ff
by Archibael
Added 03 July 2005

As Gladys moves up the corporate ladders, she brings her assistant Peony along with her.

Pussy Cat
mc ff
by cat_slave
Added 13 May 2000

Allicia is upset about her roommate’s attitude, but for some reason is unable to do anything about it.

Pussy Control
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 13 August 2016

Mallory reads a letter that Daniel wrote just for her! Well...for part of her.

The Pussy Driven Life
mc mf ff ma sc in hu
by Mudak
Added 20 August 2011

Lucifer re-discovers an artifact he created for the Garden of Eden, and he uses it to plan for his uprising against the Kingdom of Heaven.

Pussy Kat
mc mf md
by Jay Petto
Added 26 February 2006

A stranger awakens Catherine’s feline nature.

Pussy Lightning
mc ff
by Dancing Minds
Added 28 October 2023

Caroline didn’t have any plants in her CEO corner office, so there shouldn’t be anyone there watering one. Especially not dressed as Caroline’s secret fantasy: the Greek goddess Astrape, who zaps women into mindlessness with her lightning wand.

Pussy Liquor
mc mf fd
by Mudak
Added 30 April 2011

Ken and Melanie receive a bottle of mead to help them consummate their new marriage.

Pussy Liquor (Jukebox)
mc mf ff md fd cb
by Jukebox
Added 14 April 2018

Eris tries to rescue her friend from the Blood Cult of Doctor Zoltanus, but the arrival of two extra superheroes on the scene could spell disaster.

Pussy-Piling
mc ff bd
by Marcus
Added 31 March 2012

Agent Jonelle becomes a captive lust object for a lesbian harem... whose desires and fantasies are being channeled directly into her mind.

The Pyramid
mc ff
by MindBender
Added 19 August 2000

Deborah has a special toy that can turn women into lesbians, and she uses it on an unexpected guest.