The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: L

L.A. Nymphos
mc ff
by Rinky Dink
Added 16 July 2016
Updated 22 July 2017

Star hot-bodied athlete Annie Harping yearns to be a Nympho-Slave again while Dr. Heather Slick receives a case for the Office of Sexual Deviancy from the LAPD as a local girls sex club they think has run amok.

La Bandera Bella
mc mf md
by Bankington
Added 14 March 2004
Updated 04 January 2005

Cecelia gets some special Spanish Language learning disks from Paul.

La Belle Dame Sans Merci
mc mm mf ff fd ft
by Julian Obedient
Added 13 July 2003

Ronald and Daphne get snared in Lady Anne’s web.

La Belle Dame Sans Merci
mc mf ff fd cb
by Zyzzyva
Added 15 June 2013

Phil gets a birthday surprise. Where’d he put that cold iron?

La Cula Grande
mc gr
by IridescentGentleman
Added 02 March 2024

Struggling college sophomore Adriana Rivera won’t be able to pay for her next semester with student loans alone. In desperation, the shy, nerdy Latina turns to an opening at a local strip club and discovers a whole new side of herself.

The Lab Rat
mc ff
by Musker
Added 19 March 2000

Barbara agrees to be a test subject for a series of psychological test conducted by Dr Madeline Brigs.

Labor Day’s for Working Girls
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 05 September 2009

Never wear white after Labor Day and absolutely never ever wear it ON Labor Day, unless you’re a whore. In which case, it’s fine.

A Labor of Love
mc be
by Javin
Added 09 January 2021
Updated 20 February 2021

After offending the Goddess of Love, Pasiphae is forced to do erotic things no Queen would ever want to do.

The Labyrinth
mc ff ma hm
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 03 March 2012
Updated 14 April 2012

A tale of Crime, Justice and Punishment among the world of Mind Controllers.

Labyrinth
mc mf md be gr
by Homealone_447
Added 24 August 2013

Megan awakes in a cave while being violated by disgusting monsters. While tring to escape, she observes other women in a similar predicament.

Lackey
mc mf ff md fd ma gr cb
by scifiscribbler
Added 13 November 2021
Updated 09 July 2022

Doctor Bimbeau is abducted by a top-tier villainess, and definitely has no plans to change the situation.

Lacuna
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 20 May 2023

Caitlin gets a spa treatment from Jasbee, the new masseuse employed by business magnate Ellsworth Drake, and begins to experience missing time.

Ladies In Waiting
mc ft
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 24 August 2002

Geri and Emma’s attitude towards fashion changes when they stay at the stately mansion of Lady Barthomere.

The Ladies of Victory #1: The Influence of Social Media
mc mf ff md ma gr rb cb
by TheStork
Added 18 November 2023
Updated 23 December 2023

A new super-villain and his busty, bimbo, brainwashed henchwomen are easily stopped by the resident team of heroines, The Ladies of Victory. Chloe and her teammates, satisfied with a job well done, settle back into their daily routine which for her includes going back to class at the local university. It looks to be another boring regular day, if everyone else could remember they’re at a school and just get off their phones...

The Ladies of Victory #2: The Hunt for Red Bimbette
mc mf ff ma gr ex cb
by TheStork
Added 02 December 2023

A rogue villainess still on the loose, memories of a harrowing event left scattered among the populace, and a new store on the block where the girls who enter leave forever changed? Just another normal day in Rapid Rivers as Jen and Chloe go to the mall to enjoy their day off.

The Ladies’ Man
mc mf md rb
by Dr. Robo
Added 01 February 2004

Steve sets out to build himself the perfect woman.

Ladies’ Night at the Wargaming Club
mc mf md hm ex
by ShibbolethParty
Added 03 July 2021

A disdainful girlfriend is dragged along to her geeky partner’s tabletop gaming club. The games become more interesting as the night wears on...

A Lady Dreams
mc mf md
by Abe Froman
Added 30 June 2007

She controls his body, his life, his torment and his pleasure. But when she dreams, the link they share allows him access to her dreams.

The Lady in Red
mc mf fd
by The Worm
Added 17 September 2006

Joshua checks into a hotel run by a beautiful woman.

A Lady in the Streets
mc mf ff md fd ds
by Alan Smithee
Added 22 February 2020
Updated 18 March 2023

Mia has had it up to here with her roommate. She’s lazy, she never pays her rent on time, and she’s been bringing all sorts of strange men home.

Lady Izzabelle’s Slave
mc mf fd
by Anonymous-039
Added 26 December 2010

Tim’s attitude towards women changes after he meets Lady Izzabelle in a chatroom.

Lady Lorelei
mc ff ds hm
by Trixie Adara
Added 07 July 2018
Updated 30 October 2021

Stephanie accidentally spills her coffee over one of the most successful dommes in the city.

Lady Luck
mc mf ff md fd bd hm
by Backwards
Added 01 September 2012
Updated 07 September 2013

A man’s fate is in the hands of Lady Luck.

Lady of Spirals
mc mf ff fd ma ds
by Morgan Gray
Added 04 July 2020

Adam Turnbull is a college student struggling with getting women to even notice him. All of this changes when he meets Katherine, a beautiful cougar with eyes only for him. Adam is smitten, but there is more to his paramour than meets the eye. Katherine has plans for Adam involving healthy doses of hypnotic persuasion, lovemaking and domination. Can Adam survive with his will intact?

Lady of the House
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 21 September 2019

Prescott obtains a special collar for his wife after he discovers she’s been cheating on him.

Lady of the Manor
mc ff mf fd
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 13 May 2000

Kate becomes much more assertive after she starts wearing her great-grandmother’s necklace.

Lady of the Spring
mc mf fd
by Bad Penny
Added 09 July 2006

Some things can’t be tamed. Talan learns that the hard way.

The Lady Who Lost
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 22 August 2020
Updated 23 October 2021

Queen Ordelia interrogates some prisoners who breached the castle walls.

Lady-Maker
mc mf md in
by Caerwyn the Confectioner
Added 09 January 2021

Brand learns how to use his newly-discovered powers of persuasion.

Ladybug Waltz
mc ff ma
by Jukebox
Added 30 July 2011

A dream of dancing, arousal, and lesbian seduction. But is she asleep when she dreams of the ladybug waltz?

Lad’s Night Out
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 12 August 2000

Jack explains how he is able to bring a squad of hookers to a party—all for free.

Laid Bare
mc mf md
by miketheFable
Added 14 January 2007

A professor teaches Cindy how to be a lady.

Laid Plans
mc mf md cb
by Angel Blair
Added 01 August 2015

Victor Worth is going to make his arch-nemesis pay for all her interferences. And she will pay, once she stops being such a charming little sex slave.

The Lake at Dawn
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 June 2021

Jeff and Dawn go on a family holiday by the lake. What lurks in the lake?

Lake Chuggabiggaone
mc mf gr
by Lisa Teez
Added 25 April 2009

Molly invites her sister to a cabin on the lake with her boyfriend.

Lake House Ten
mc mf gr
by Limerick
Added 05 November 2022

Ethan and Madison lose track of time when they vacation at a suspiciously remote lakefront home.

Lake of the Sky
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 October 2019

Conrad brings his daugher and some friends for a cruise on his yacht.

The Lake: A Domination Prequel
mc mm
by Mafisto
Added 17 March 2001

Something odd happens when Sebastian experiences his first orgasm.

Lamia Colors
mc ff
by me-chan
Added 07 May 2022

Three friends come to admire their hypnotist’s hairstyle, and the words woven around them in the process.

Lamia Love
mc mc fd
by mowgli
Added 27 April 2013

Ryan meets a half-woman, half-snake in the jungle.

Lamia Pants
mc ff
by me-chan
Added 02 April 2022
Updated 30 April 2022

A group of friends on a getaway find a special pair of pants, and wild circumstances that follow.

The Lampmaker
mc mf md gr
by Moose 2016
Added 10 September 2016
Updated 15 October 2016

Rick gets three wishes from a djinn, and he wishes for the ability to make his own genies.

Lampmaker Alternate Ending
mc mf fd
by Moose 2016
Added 03 December 2016

Lacey takes control of the lampmaker, and all his genies.

Lamprey Lake
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 September 2023

In a New England lab a new species of parasitic fish is being examined…

Lana Leads the League
mc ff mf fd
by TexTrance
Added 05 January 2002

Ruth encourages her friend Jenny to visit the gorgeous hypnotist Lana, who encourages them to take up an interest in nudism.

Lance Storm and the Galaxy Pirates
mc mm sf hu
by Wersgor
Added 18 January 2004

Can Lance Storm of the Rocketeers and his hypnomaster/partner defeat the King of the Space Pirates?

Lance Storm and the Invasion of the Nastyons
mc mm sf hu
by Wersgor
Added 07 January 2006

Four thousand MC’d men in one place makes for one hell of a party—until it’s crashed by the alien Nastyons!

Lance Storm and the Medusa Menace
mc mm sf hu
by Wersgor
Added 10 October 2004

Lance’s galactic search for his missing hypnomaster leads to enslavement of many kinds.

Lance Storm and the Slaves of the Hypnotron
mc mm sf hu
by Wersgor
Added 12 January 2002

Captain Lance Storm, pride of the Allied Space Fleet Rocketeers, and his new partner, Eros of the planet Orgasmia, investigate the disappearance of space cruiser near a rogue planet.

The Land of Faerie
mc mf fd
by Argos
Added 12 December 2015
Updated 20 February 2016

A man enters a new world when he goes to a Las Vegas hypnosis show.

The Landlord
mc mf md
by mrb_120001
Added 24 May 2014

Lisa is exceedingly eager to meet her new landlord.

Landlord Bonus
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 29 October 2011

A man is enslaved by a hypnotist in his landlord’s office.

Landscaping
mc mf fd
by scifiscribbler
Added 23 September 2000

Jo hypnotises her boyfriend to help him concentrate during a football match.

Laney’s Turn-Off
mc mf md ds
by Daisy Isabella Britt de Melcker
Added 18 January 2020
Updated 22 February 2020

Laney Beach is overworked and underperforming. She needs a cheat to get ahead in life and luckily for her she’s got a neighbor who’s happy to help!

The Language Barrier
mc ff mf md ma
by Petey
Added 01 May 2011

Two college students awake to find themselves in a quarantine cell. One takes it better than the other.

Language Barrier (Jukebox)
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 10 October 2020

During a disastrous trip to France, Marcia is approached by a stranger who hypnotizes her in a language she doesn’t understand.

Lantern Over in Mind
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 26 September 2020

A visit to a special exhibit is made even more special by a hypnotist.

Lap Dance
mc mf fd
by Professor Tulip
Added 03 April 2021

Daniel is hypnotized during a private dance at a strip club.

Lapdog
mc ff ft sf
by Mistressluv
Added 19 February 2006

Three women land for a vacation on the planet An-Kil-Le, where slavery and gambling are legal.

A Lapse In Memory
mc mf in ts
by Tan
Added 03 January 2015

Billy tries to figure out why he repeatedly ends up fucking his sister Beth.

Laptop
mc mf fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 25 February 2017

A postal worker gets a frightening surprise when he decides to steal a laptop while making deliveries.

Lara Swift Is Colonized
mc ff ft hm bd ds
by Mana Ray
Added 23 December 2017
Updated 27 January 2018

Lara Swift, the Tomb Liberator is captured on her first mission. She is sent to a twisted mental asylum where she is molded into a meek, obedient girl.

Larie the Jinni
mc mf md in
by TimT85
Added 08 May 2011

A man unleashes the powerful forces of a Genie who has taken the form of his long-dead sister.

Larry Learns the Loop
mc mf ff fd
by TexTrance
Added 01 March 2008

Larry is a careful programmer, but Pat the HypnoDomme teaches him to like being stuck in a loop.

The Larry Springer Show
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 20 December 1999

Ruth goes on a talk show to discover the paternity of her child, when she has no idea of how she got pregnant.

Las Fallas and Other Stories
mc ff
by Nymph
Added 04 May 2008

Stories of seduction and its consequences in three acts: one of life, one of death, and one of afterlife.

The Lascivious Element Book 1 — Transforming the Nerd Girls
mc mf md
by Jason A. Hutchinson
Added 18 February 2017
Updated 25 February 2017

The metallic stone that Connor and George discovered had an interesting effect on Tristan, Connor’s sister, and now their ready to test it on other women.

Laser Brains
mc ff bd sf
by Robin Roseau
Added 14 September 2019

Marita’s best friend, Jess, talks her into attending an X-rated altered reality event at Laser Brains.

Laser Tag Party
mc ff
by Scalar Seventh
Added 09 March 2019
Updated 10 August 2019

Sam Miller just wants to have a fun bachelorette party with her friends. And what could be more fun than ordering pizza, renting out the local laser tag business for the day, and getting everyone Altered to boot?

Lassoing a Ride
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 19 May 2001

An enigmatic stranger moseys into town, and has some rope tricks to demonstrate.

The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh
mc mf md
by Seamstress
Added 19 December 2020
Updated 23 October 2021

When a man realizes his cum has persuasive powers, he tries to use them for good. Well, what’s the definition of ‘good’, anyway?

Last Choice
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 10 March 2012

A man is enslaved by his tall female escort Serena.

The Last Days of Larissa
mc mf md
by Morpheus
Added 26 August 2000

A man aims to totally eradicate Larissa’s personality.

The Last Days of Nan
mc ff
by David Gee
Added 22 December 2001

Melissa has had enough of Nan bossing her around.

The Last Master
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 09 March 2008

A man instructs his female slaves about their gender roles.

Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 20 November 2021

Donna tells Jill about the weird, sexual dream she had the night before. Somehow, Jill doesn’t seem surprised by any of it.

Last of the Independents
mc ff mf md ma
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 06 May 2012
Updated 01 September 2012

For multi-platinum siren Christy Reed, her greatest song is a rhapsody in purple and black that few ever saw and no one could remember hearing.

The Last of the Masters
mc mf ff md rb sf
by KP
Added 02 July 2006

When a planet of women finally get fed up with being slaves to master after master, they attempt to make a last stand.

Last One Standing
mc mf ff md fd
by Imperator Mentus
Added 18 November 2012
Updated 09 March 2013

Lisa was mere months from completing her training and becoming a full agent when an unexpected betrayal left her on her own. Can she save her friends and home, or will she fall prey to the same forces that captured them?

Last One Standing (MoldedMind)
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 09 January 2021

Sabina is the last free thinking individual left in Renee’s orbit, and she’ll do anything she can to stay that way.

The Last Photograph
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 12 May 2012

When his brother goes missing, Peter sets out to find him.

Last Resort
mc mf md fd
by scifiscribbler
Added 24 July 2021

As their marriage seems to be falling apart, Rochelle and Michael try the last option open to them; experimental brainwashing learned off the internet.

Last Thursdayism
mc mf md
by nevermind
Added 06 March 2021

A young woman wakes up and finds herself faced with quite the existential conundrum. But existentialism doesn’t need to be bad when your existence is pleasure and purpose.

The Last Warlock
mc mf ff md fd ft
by Griz T. Orc and Wiseman
Added 18 June 2022
Updated 30 March 2024

In a world where only women have all the power, a once in a generation male warlock attends the top magical academy. But why are all the women wearing high-cut leotards?

Lasting Mark
mc mm
by Turtle
Added 27 May 2023

Abby applies a new temporary tattoo.

Latched
mc mf fd
by Chrysostomon
Added 21 November 2020

Jim and Lisa move into an old apartment block in Bucharest that holds an ancient secret.

Late Bloomer
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 13 June 2015

He wasn’t a Talent, but he thought his friend Danny might be. Now he has some catching-up to do.

Late Night TV
mc ff gr
by Idlemane
Added 28 October 2012

A woman undergoes some changes after watching a late-night TV program.

The (Late) Much Loved Old Clem
mc mf md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 06 April 2019

Lucy and her new husband settle into their honeymoon holiday cottage. Is it all in Lucy’s mind or is it really haunted?

The Latest Virgin
mc mf md fd
by D. Holzer
Added 30 June 2001

To seduce Thomas, Debbie must perform a hypnotic transformation, with unexpected results.

Latex Amazon Warriors
mc mf fd ft
by Yukon
Added 26 August 2000

Katrin learns the secret mating rituals of a tribe of Amazons.

Latex Clad Lovelies
mc mf fd md ft
by Robotunit8
Added 13 February 2005
Updated 26 February 2005

Stephanie and Louise go out to a new fetish club that just opened.

Latex Doll
mc mf fd gr
by Nimolo
Added 15 October 2016

A man is taken and made into a latex pleasure doll, but he may not be as unwilling as his captors think.

Latex Manacles
mc mm
by Seekingsometruth
Added 05 August 2007
Updated 08 January 2011

After the cool latex collar was wrapped around his neck, the unsuspecting mesmerized pup has an impromptu interview with his new god.

Latex Sentience
mc ma ft ds sf
by Skaetlett
Added 27 June 2020
Updated 01 May 2021

Olive buys a new latex suit with a nice tax return. Olive definitely didn’t expect the suit to be sentient.

Latter Day Sluts
mc mf md fd ma
by Mudak
Added 26 January 2013

Tim came home from an overseas business trip with an interesting gift for his wife. Is it the kind of thing he can use to re-ignite the passion they once had?

The Laughing String
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 11 February 2006

Nick is haunted by his lover’s death.

Laundry-Mat
mc mf md
by Larry Tate
Added 20 October 2002

A habitual masturbator suddenly gets the power to project his thoughts onto other people. Naturally, he uses it for the first thing that comes to mind.

Laura, Hypno-Slut
mc mf ff md fd
by The Darkness Reborn
Added 27 April 2002

Laura just can’t stop listening to the new CD that Mike gave her.

Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed
mc mf ff fd ft
by Liplover
Added 12 March 2022
Updated 07 May 2022

Laura discovers that she is aroused by the seductive female hypnotists in the movies. That starts a long slide into pure evil, as Laura finds herself totally corrupted as a human being by her wildly exotic sexual desires.

Laura’s Desires
mc mf md
by Icemann
Added 14 February 1998

An unethical plastic surgeon uses drugs to turn Laura into a slut.

Lauren
mc ff ma
by Sevenfactorial
Added 21 May 2011

A teenager tries to hide the fact that she’s been visiting a porno hypnosis site from her parents.

Lauren and Allison
mc ff
by Optimus
Added 16 August 2003

The snake that Allison purchases is not what it seems. It ensnares her and makes her its agent.

Lauren Goes to a Party
mc mf fd
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 27 July 2013

Lauren finds herself acting strange at a party after an angry goth girl casts a spell on her.

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken
mc mf ff md gr
by Vinividiemcee
Added 15 February 2009

Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

Lavender Valley—A New Job, a New Start
mc mf ff md gr
by Vinividiemcee
Added 15 June 2008

Harry finds a job in a town called Lavender Valley. Vanessa, his girlfriend follows him there after a while.

Law & Orders — Moot Court
mc mf md fd
by scifiscribbler
Added 02 November 2019
Updated 07 November 2020

Competition for law grads is fierce, but an urban legend could provide a short cut into the best loved law firm in state.

Law of the Jungle
mc mf ff ma
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 04 October 2014

Two college girls learn a lesson about teasing geeks.

Lawful Orders
mc mf md sf
by The Scrivener’s Paradox
Added 04 May 2019

Emily isn’t fond of the new neural interfaces that SpaceCommand is testing, but they are perfectly safe.

Laws of Nature
mc mm
by Kayn
Added 03 February 2001
Updated 24 August 2003

A researcher tests a new drug out on college students.

Lawyers In Lust
mc mf ff
by FixedStare
Added 02 November 2008
Updated 17 May 2009

Brook’s assistant gives her a special tea to help her relax.

Lay Over
mc mf ff md ft
by Mojo Tim
Added 26 August 2007

Mike is stranded at the airport during a classic moment by the big airlines. The plane is there, the cabin crew is there, but no pilots.

Layby
mc mf fd ft
by Tang
Added 12 June 2010

Madeline finds herself in the middle of an orgy after her car breaks down.

Layers (Or How to Make a Puss Café)
mc ff
by Azure Sky
Added 18 June 2006

Midori convinces Cerise to go out clubbing with her.

Layup
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 21 February 1999

Mitzi, a college basketball coach, has some fun with one of her players.

A Lazy Afternoon
mc ff
by Wesley King
Added 07 July 2012

Jojo shows Sally and Mindy how her special emerald works.

Lazy Boy
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 26 January 2019

A hard-working man gets to take some time to be a lazy boy for his Mistress.

Lazy Confessions
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 01 May 2021

Hypnosis loosens Chelsea’s tongue, and she finally spills all the details of her kinky secret crush on Amy.

Lazy Lies
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 18 November 2023

Kimmy’s getting gaslit by her roommate again. But for some reason it’s getting increasingly hard to challenge her obviously false version of events.

Le Club Mécanique Farceur
mc mf ff fd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 16 January 2000

Danni and Jeffrey go to a kinky, exclusive club to watch a hypnosis show.

Le Club: Danni
mc mf ff fd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 06 February 2000

Danni goes to the police to report the horrible things that happened to her at Le Club.

Le Club: Jeffrey
mc mf ff fd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 28 July 2001

Jeffrey goes to a hypnotsis show.

Le Reve
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 11 August 2012

Ernesto takes his dad Augusto out to a famous restaurant for a meal neither of them will ever forget.

Le Spa
mc mf ff gr
by Zenith
Added 08 February 2009
Updated 30 January 2010

A graduate student discovers a French spa on vacation.

Leader of the Pack
mc mf fd
by Lulu Tiger
Added 08 July 2000

An amatuer hypnotist causes a party to go crazy.

Leah
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 November 2020

When parasites eggs hatch, mind control ensues.

Leah Learns
mc ff
by MissingGreen
Added 22 September 2018
Updated 29 September 2018

A young woman finds a new therapy technique changing her entire outlook on life.

Leanne’s New Friends
mc mf ff md
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 20 September 1999

Leanne takes an interest in a small clique of women she sees around town. Soon, she wants to be a part of their group too.

A Leap of Faith
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 26 February 2012

After getting into an auto accident, Faith has to make restitution.

Learn to Fly
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 26 March 2016

After Gary enslaves her friends, Samantha has to find a way to resist a power as inexorable as gravity.

Learn to Relax (Synaptic Virus)
mc mf md
by Synaptic Virus
Added 11 October 2003

A friend helps Amanda Learn to Relax.

Learned Wave
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 20 February 2021
Updated 17 April 2021

A TERF-ish lecturer meets a student with a sparkly necklace.

Learning
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 21 December 2019

Andy learns what it takes to become one of the Wolves. An Institute Story.

Learning a Lesson
mc mm ft
by Sleepysmoke
Added 17 February 2008

A pushy bottom learns the proper way to serve his Master.

Learning All About Mom’s Job
mc mf md in
by Archibald
Added 22 April 2007

Rachel learns about the complex work of a secretary and at the end of her first day she finds, that she has a complete new outlook in life.

Learning Control
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 18 August 2018

Karissa, a servant girl under the sway of an enchanting Queen, learns The Queen has a greater destiny in mind for her.

Learning the Dos and Don’ts
mc mf fd ma hm ds bd
by Trance Curious
Added 16 May 2020

The new teacher keeps some over-privileged football players after class for a lesson in the dos and don’ts. They leave with positive new habits installed.

Learning The Ropes — N.C.U.
mc ff
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 24 November 2018
Updated 01 December 2018

Rayne begins her training to learn hypnosis with Laura, while hatching a plot to get the upper hand on her overly difficult roommate Klaire.

Learning Your Place
mc mf fd
by Vez’Roth
Added 15 August 2010

Miakoda, the woman that Ulfr moved across the country to get away from, suddenly walks back into his life.

Leasehold
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 13 June 2004
Updated 19 December 2004

Jessica isn’t really into women, but she plans to work off some of her rent in bed with the landlady. Sandy, her landlady, just wants her to like it. Hypnotizing Jessica to make her more receptive seemed like such an elegant solution.

A Leashed Tiger
mc mf ff fd md ds ft hm
by Alecta’s Shadow
Added 19 November 2022
Updated 24 June 2023

Lesbian feminist Serena uses her mind control powers for good, shutting down misogynists and protecting fellow women on campus. But an act of overconfidence puts her in a paradoxical situation, and the mind controller becomes the mind controlled...

Leather and Lace
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 03 October 1999

Jack uses a special herbal tea to gain control of yet another of his fellow high school students.

Leather Boundaries
mc mm ft
by Julian Obedient
Added 17 May 2003

Sandy and Lex meet at the opera and then stage a number themselves.

Leather Domination
mc mm ft
by hypnoserve2001
Added 20 May 2012

A man searches through a leather bar looking for an appropriate patron to dominate.

Leave Everything At The Door
mc ff ma
by Madam Kistulot
Added 08 August 2020

Marcia really needs a new job, but is she prepared for a job that offers to give her exactly what she asks for?

Leaving Life’s Riddles Unsolved
mc mf ff ds
by Stub
Added 28 March 2015

On the night before she is scheduled to become a mind-controlled government sex slave, a woman and her two married friends spend her last few hours discussing her “future.”

Leaving Thailand
mc mf ff md fd ft gr
by TheRealSelfInside
Added 23 August 2014

Myra is leaving Thailand after vacation, but first she has some duty free shopping to do.

Leda’s Accolyte
mc ff
by RikaNeko
Added 10 December 2011
Updated 05 February 2012

Rika is recruited and enslaved when she uses a special whirlpool bath.

Leda’s Research
mc ff
by RikaNeko
Added 10 March 2012
Updated 18 March 2012

Mistress Leda searches for her acolyte and lover, while also hypnotizing some slaves too.

The Leech
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 18 July 2020

Billy is a leech; a sexual parasite who feeds off sexual energy.

Left in the Dark
mc mf md cb
by Jukebox
Added 08 October 2011

Professor Psyche is captured by Ultimax, the ultimate thinking machine. How can the world’s most powerful telepath defend herself against a robot?

Leftovers—A Master PC Tale
mc mf ff md gr
by JRParz
Added 09 August 2003

Heather, who had been physically altered to look like a sex goddess with a raging libido suddenly finds herself free from her protagonist... but when Danny comes along and gains access to the program, does his strong moral values withstand the onslaught of overwhelming temptation?

Leg Candy
mc mf md
by Somewhat Perverse
Added 09 June 2012

A mind-controller captures and rapes a jogger.

Leg Therapy
mc mf fd ft
by Pinky
Added 13 April 2002

Sam goes to see a therapist, but she only seems interested in talking about her legs.

Legacy
mc mf md in gr
by Taltrec
Added 10 October 1998

David learns to use his latent magical powers.

Legacy (trilby else)
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 09 March 2008
Updated 11 March 2008

Christine brings her daughter Robin to the Abbey, hoping she’s taught Robin enough to fare better than she did, in the Fledging all freshmen undergo. Will Robin emerge as a dominant Falcon, or an obedient Dove?

Legacy of Dot
mc mf md
by Aerosol Kid
Added 10 March 2001

At a costume party, a man dressed as a supervillain meets a girl dressed like a superhero, and they decide to play out their fantasies.

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks
mc mf md
by The Writer
Added 23 March 2008
Updated 03 May 2009

Daniel reads his grandfather’s journal, which tells the secret of a drug that enhances one’s mental powers.

Legacy — The Chosen
mc mf md gr
by Chrysostomon
Added 30 November 2019

Lana is chosen to be the mother of a god.

Legal Mischief
mc mf md
by Zak
Added 03 August 2002
Updated 14 December 2002

A lawyer sends his secretary away for an attitude adjustment.

Legally Bound
mc mf ff md fd ft
by Mojo Tim
Added 22 July 2007

Mikki, a bored lawyer who has it all and doesn’t know it, gets a life make over when her friend comes over to stay a while.

The Legend of Creepy Hollow
mc ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 30 October 2010

Izzie is tormented by a ghost, but how much is she tormented really?

The Legend of Croft’s Landing
mc ff in
by Astropirate
Added 21 September 2013

A manor house in Buckinghamshire is linked to a series of disappearances spanning over a century.

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun
mc mf ff rb gr hu ex
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 13 March 2010
Updated 28 March 2010

Lenny brings wishes, warped for all. This time he’s at the Sunnyside Mall.

Legend of Mystania
mc mf ff md in ma fu
by Thantos69
Added 23 July 2006
Updated 03 December 2006

Kevin discovers that he has magical powers and command of the fairies.

The Legend of the Spectral Seal
mc mf ff md fd sf
by Anonymous-037; fembotheather; JHB; Mudak; Neicie; Phantom Pen; S. B.; Sleeping Beauty; TOKAS and Yaksha
Added 31 October 2009

Stories of horror and mind-control, all revolving around the legendary “Spectral Seal.”

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves
mc mm cb sf
by webb025
Added 11 January 2009
Updated 28 March 2015

A supervillain uses a teenage superhero’s own powers against him.

Leigha’s New Pet
mc mf fd
by Medusa Fan
Added 29 January 2011

A recovering alcoholic is on the edge of surrendering to his addiction. Instead, he surrenders to Her.

Leigh’s Fall
mc mf md
by Sleepygoodgirl
Added 11 July 2020

Leigh finally gets to indulge in her fantasies of being a hypnotic victim for real.

Leland’s Pupil
mc mf md
by Mae
Added 06 May 2012

Professor Leland is a domineering man who controls those around him through various means including hypnosis of his favorite pupil.

Lemma the Librarian
mc mf ff md fd
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 08 July 2007
Updated 10 November 2018

A pretty young sorceress is compelled against her will to search for a library of stolen magical books.

Lemonade Break
mc mf fd
by Blue Eyes
Added 02 August 2003

A delivery person makes himself comfortable at one of his customer’s homes.

Lena and the Robot
mc ff rb
by The Sandgoose
Added 28 January 2023
Updated 01 April 2023

Lena walks in on her roommate Simi to find that she is reprogramming herself.

Lena’s Green Thumb
mc ff la sf
by Modren
Added 23 May 2020

Lena’s wife brings home a new houseplant. One which is very adept at relieving stress, and showing her a new perspective on life.

Lenny the Lecherous Leprechaun
mc mf md
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 15 March 2009
Updated 21 March 2009

On St. Patrick’s Day, should Lenny come your way, beware of his wishes, they’ll come true most delicious.

Lens
mc ff sf
by Tabico
Added 12 January 2013
Updated 02 March 2013

A patrol of barbarian hunters encounters a slave caravan which has blundered into an ancient threat.

Lens of Love
mc mf fd
by Anynom
Added 13 January 2001

Lelee’s glasses help her meet a guy.

Leopold Takayama: Slave Rustler
mc mf md sf
by Stub
Added 14 March 2020
Updated 13 November 2021

In a post-apocalyptic world, where genetic Queens rule over their colonies of mind-controlled Workers, one man survives by stealing valuable slaves and re-programming them to follow new masters.

Lesbian Cam Girls
mc ff md
by mesmro
Added 10 June 2017

A mind-controller has two girls he meets perform for him.

Lesbian Garter Hypnosis
mc ff ft
by Archibael
Added 08 January 2000

Denise is enthralled by Kathleen’s legs, which she keeps crossing left and right.

The Lesbian Hypnotist Next Door: A Love Story
mc mf ff md fd
by Simon bar Sinister
Added 20 November 1999

What the title says.

A Lesbian in Stepford
mc mf md gr
by Borbin
Added 02 June 2018

A women takes a job in a strange, conservative town.

Lesbian Love Potion
mc ff
by MindSpark
Added 10 June 2017

A sleep-over between two friends, only one of them wants to be a ‘more’ than friends.

Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode
mc ff ft in
by Aurora Laurie
Added 04 March 2023
Updated 13 April 2024

An anthology of lesbian mind-control stories.

Lesbian Pussy
mc ff
by Kelly M.
Added 16 January 2005
Updated 05 February 2005

Kelly is hypnotized by Victoria.

Lesbian Robot Women from Outer Space
mc ff rb fu sf hu
by Bad Kitty and sara castle
Added 15 May 2010

When it comes down to a no-holds-barred, knock-down, drag-out, mind-control battle between ‘bot and snake-girl, Unit #6621 may have bitten off more than she can chew.

Lesbos Crystal
mc ff in
by Storymaster69
Added 16 April 2006
Updated 09 July 2006

Kara Davenport finds a magic crystal that grants her great power. But as the saying goes nothing is free. Find out what price Kara must pay.

Leslie
mc mf ff fd
by Twilightsight
Added 17 August 2002

A stranger is aware of Leslie’s intense mind-control fetish, and has the ability to make it become real.

Leslie’s Afternoon
mc mf ff md
by JenaDown
Added 17 September 1998

A coed suddenly believes that she is a stripper.

Less Than an Hour
mc mf md
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 06 March 2010
Updated 10 November 2018

Laura wakes up and discovers that she is the subject of an experiment.

Lesson
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 01 May 2021

Ida tries to end her entanglement with Sylvie, but Sylvie has a new lesson in obedience to teach her.

A Lesson for Laurel
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 12 September 2009

Evan discovered his wife was involved with someone who was helping her betray him and take his fortune. Now Evan has other plans for the pair.

A Lesson In Hypnosis
mc mf ff md
by Psionic_X
Added 04 July 2009

Erin doesn’t believe that Hannah’s boyfriend can hypnotize her.

A Lesson in Manners
mc ff
by JinnyJ
Added 07 July 2012

The Preston sisters are twins with attitude, until they enter a certain café.

A Lesson in Minding Your Own Business
mc mf ff md gr
by OpenlyJas
Added 04 October 2014

Jade, a young lawyer, investigates a company that is drugging their employees.

Lesson Learned
mc mf fd
by B. C. Patrick
Added 23 March 2003

David’s teacher gives a valuable lesson about paying attention in class.

Lesson Learned (Sweetlori)
mc ff
by Sweetlori
Added 06 November 2005

As part of a college project, two co-eds have to learn about the lifestyle of an older woman.

A Lesson of Consequence
mc mf fd
by Will Powers
Added 10 December 2011

Claire and Felicity plot revenge for Andy’s prank.

Lesson Plan
mc ff
by Iron Nick
Added 24 September 2011
Updated 01 October 2011

Two high school seniors find some strange items in the attic, which they bring with them to school.

Lessons
mc mf md fd
by Databastard
Added 05 August 2000

Mark does a favor for Julie and she rewards him.

Lessons (Aurelian)
mc mf ff md gr
by Aurelian
Added 23 January 2021

Ricky brings a powerful magic artifact with him to class.

Lessons (Pan)
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 06 August 2016

Katie helps her brother explain how sex works.

Lessons Learned
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 17 May 2003

A college student watches two of his frat brothers experiment with hypnosis.

Lessons Learned
mc ff
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 17 July 2021

In her daily live with a mind controlling teacher, Nicole has learned to expect the unexpected.

Let It Happen
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 21 December 2013

Kat’s life changes in the new post-O world.

Let Me Count the Ways
mc mf md
by mcguy101
Added 12 February 2011

Every year on their anniversary, Chuck and Darla find a way to celebrate the day in the most romantic way possible: With poetry and hypnosis.

Let Me In
mc mf
by Quiltypig
Added 18 February 2017

Steve uses advanced techniques to help Brenda advance in his Tai-Chi class.

Let No One Put Asunder
mc mf md
by mcguy101
Added 30 May 2010

With his beloved wife Mia and their love in the balance, Paul desperately seeks a way to save her.

Let the Programming Begin
mc mf md
by HypnoDave
Added 25 September 2004
Updated 17 October 2004

Cathy fosters her husband’s interest in hypnosis.

Let the Wrong One Out
mc ff md
by Hard Determinist
Added 09 June 2012

Ben has made his riches by applying science to the brainwashing of violent criminals. He can take away a person, and leave an amenable shell—but now he wants to produce living, thinking, independent courtesans. But how can you leave enough in somebody’s head to have them as a somebody, while taking enough individuality away so that they cannot disagree with you?

Let You Win
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 24 August 2019

Marina’s very certain that she can hypnotize Josie again, but Josie’s pride is a little stung by the insinuation and she has to assert her self-control. Turns out her self is very well controlled indeed.

The Letter (a.k.a. A Cop’s Revenge)
mc mf ff md fd
by Alien
Added 02 August 2003

Mike tries to get revenge on the woman who destroyed his life.

Letter of Intent
mc ff
by Flibinite
Added 08 May 2004

Olivia tries to recruit Jill for her college basketball team.

Letters from Prison
mc mm sc
by Wesley Bracken
Added 05 March 2011

A rape victim finds that the story doesn’t end with the perpetrator behind bars.

Letting Down Easy
mc mf fd in la
by CryHavoc
Added 09 March 2019

After enough months of fantasizing about her brother, sometimes a girl just has to make a move.

Letting Go
mc mf fd ma hm sc
by Sebtomato
Added 05 August 2023

A contractor’s sense of adulthood unravels during a peculiar construction project.

Letting Go for Tessa, a Slow Battle
mc mf fd
by Nate
Added 13 May 2023

Greg makes an appointment with a hypnodomme to try to loosen up.

Let’s Fuck Uncle
mc mm in
by Zot
Added 09 May 2009

Two brothers spend the summer at their Uncle’s home.

Let’s Get Physical
mc mm
by AbsMan420 and ONIX
Added 16 April 2000
Updated 04 November 2000

Edward get suspicious when his friends start spending all their time at the gym and acting strange.

Let’s Have A Party!
mc mf md
by Archibald
Added 07 January 2007

Two very voluptuous teenagers learn about the pleasures of being slaves.

Let’s Have Some Fun
mc mf ff mm md fd in sc ex la hm gr
by John Gray
Added 02 January 2011

Zane has a special ability which gets out of control.

Let’s Make Some Memories
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 15 May 2010
Updated 22 May 2010

Kayla goes to an exclusive nightclub, but ends up in the psychiatric ward.

Let’s Not Be Friends
mc mf md
by Hypno S
Added 19 December 2004

A man hypnotizes an old friend that he secretly lusts after.

Let’s You And Her Fight
mc ff cb
by Zyzzyva
Added 13 August 2016

Two mind-controlled superheroines fight to determine whose sinister master will rule the city.

Level Ten
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 11 May 2019
Updated 15 June 2019

Lisa’s brother learns that she’s extremely susceptible to being hypnotized. Can he resist the temptations this discovery offers?

Level Up
mc mf md ma
by scifiscribbler
Added 15 May 2021
Updated 02 October 2021

Jane encounters an online gamer who takes control of her life.

Leveling Out
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 21 August 2010

Dan gives Frank a video game that will help his relationship with his girlfriend.

Leveling the Playing Field
mc mf ff md
by antiwidow
Added 23 March 2008

A scientist uses his research to make his wife more agreeable.

Lewd Dude and the Nude Prude
mc mf md hu
by BB Zed
Added 08 January 2006

A mind-controller has his victim in quite a predicament.

LF Hotel and Resort
mc ff mf gr la ft
by MoldedMind
Added 11 June 2022

Tessi and her coworkers are invited to spend some time at the LF Hotel and Resort but there’s more to the hotel than they thought.

Liberated
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 20 March 2021

Steffi’s been patiently waiting for Daisy’s surrender, and Daisy just might be ready to give it.

Liberating Libby
mc mf md ft
by Rexy4
Added 10 October 1998
Updated 17 January 1999

Paul uses subliminal tapes on his girlfriend to make her his obedient slave.

Liberation
mc mf bd sf
by Marcus
Added 29 June 2008

An agent from a repressive society is captured, and her hidden desires are unleashed.

Liberty College: Freshmen Induction
mc ff
by BedHead
Added 14 October 2023

The freshman experience at a small private liberal arts college proves interesting. The Psychology Department apparently takes a leading role in course content.

The Librarian of Pathos
mc mf ff ma
by The Naked Prose
Added 09 June 2001

When an eccentic millionaire dies without any heirs, Dominic inadvertantly becomes the one who takes over his legacy.

The Librarian’s Pet
mc mm bd ds gr
by GenderStorm
Added 09 April 2022

Daniel gets a job at the library, but his training is a bit more rigid than expected.

Library Encounter
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 17 November 2002

Cheri is a sweet kindly library assistant, happily going about her day. She is cheeful and nice to everyone, including Frank, the local oddball. Hmm, perhaps it would have been better NOT to have been so nice to Frank, however...

Library of Congress
mc mf
by Aster, Mark
Added 10 September 1996

Julie gets the librarian to have sex with her beau.

Libyan Girl Bully’s Slave
mc ff bd hm rb
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 28 September 2008
Updated 19 October 2008

A beautiful French teacher in a Libyan school becomes the slave of the class bully, after having a magical necklace placed around her neck.

The Licence
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 25 March 2023

At 18 Drake is now entitled to own a slave.

The Licence II — Todd’s Girls
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 April 2023

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer.

The Licence III — Feeling Like a New Girl
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 April 2023

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer.

The Licence IV — Coup
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 April 2023

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer.

License to Give a Nasty Paper Cut
mc mf ff md hu
by mcguy101
Added 13 October 2012

Secret Agent, James Blonde, faces his most difficult, yet rewarding mission, when he is forced to pay a little visit to Chrystal Heights.

Licks
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 02 January 2011

Jim considers buying a friend’s country cabin, and meets a local man who gets into his head.

LIDA IX
mc ff rb sf
by Graphic Paul
Added 19 May 2002
Updated 27 September 2003

Two female professors tinkering with holograms accidentally upgrade their experimentation to one of mind control, than without knowing it they hand the device to a rather devious stripper who uses it for her own pleasures.

Lie Berries
mc mf md
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 06 November 2005

Jeff decides to get hypnotic revenge on his fiancé after he catches her cheating on him.

Liebestod
mc mf mm md
by Julian Obedient
Added 06 June 2004

Marc sends Trent on an errand, but destiny intervenes.

The Lieutenant’s Adventure
mc ff md ft
by Samurai Sword
Added 20 August 2006

A young female Air Force officer invites herself on a guy’s night out, but the evening is not what she expects.

Life as a Green
mc mf md
by Hyperactive
Added 13 May 2023

Life can be lonely when you’re a god.

Life as a Hypno Queen
mc mf fd ft
by Hypnofur
Added 10 March 2018
Updated 02 September 2023

Cindy figures out how to hypnotize her husband.

A Life at Sea
mc ff mf
by Robotunit8
Added 25 July 2005

A group of college girls volunteer to be part of a sleep experiment.

Life At the Orphanage
mc mf md gr in
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 19 March 2000

After a humiliating punishment, Rowan uses his new abilities to get revenge on the director of the orphanage.

A Life Changing Experience
mc ff
by PastKay
Added 09 April 2022

Misery gains a new perspective on her life from a doctor’s point of view.

Life Imitating Art
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 05 May 2001

Bill’s artistic skill improve dramatically after a tragic accident.

Life in the Fast Lane
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 06 July 2008

Shanna’s never been afraid to try new things, so when Honey gives her a hit of the new drug on the block, “Yes”, she doesn’t even think about the side effects, but Honey does.

Life Is Good
mc mf md
by Sweetlori
Added 09 October 2005

A trip to the dentist turns out to be unexpectedly pleasant.

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates
mc mf md gr
by Wesley King
Added 11 March 2007

Nicola’s attitude towards her job changes after she meets a stranger in the elevator.

The Life of the Mind
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 26 June 2005

Daniel begins to become aware that he is unaware of something.

Life on the Farm
mc mf gr la
by izenrann
Added 30 September 2017
Updated 14 October 2017

Kyle gets a new job working on a farm with a herd of hucows.

Life On the Farm — The Doctor Is In
mc mf md gr la
by izenrann
Added 21 October 2017
Updated 28 October 2017

Doctor Clarisse Evans agrees to turn herself into a hucow, for research purposes.

Life Skills
mc mf ff bd hm
by Blue Kahuna
Added 03 October 2015

A woman thinks she’s going to dinner with her boyfriend, but she’s actually going to meet her destiny.

Life Sucks
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 November 2019

Women are compelled by an addiction.

A Life Threatening Complication
mc mf ff md gr hm
by Agent Dark
Added 25 February 2007

Stacey has developed a very rare condition which if she doesn’t keep up with her “medicine” could mean her dying.

Life Together
mc mf in
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 26 August 2023
Updated 25 November 2023

A girl named Peri would love to talk about her family—especially her boyfriend, who is also her little brother.

Life Together Holiday Chapter: Valentine’s Day
mc ff mf fd in
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 30 March 2024

Peri’s guidance counselor would like to have a meeting with her.

The Life We Didn’t Live
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 04 June 2006

When two minds meet a dream becomes reality.

Life with Boner
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 06 June 2015

Boner’s a happy dog with a special trick, which he uses to get his master laid—repeatedly.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sluttiness
mc mf md
by grandmaster656
Added 11 July 2010

Angelina, an reporter, investigates an unethical hypnotist.

Life, the Galaxy and Everything Else
mc mf md hu
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 21 May 2016

Radio D.J. and ex-street hypnotist Jon Delta debates points of view with a leader of a local women’s support group while hosting his pseudo-philosophy talk show.

Lifepods
mc mf
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 January 2020

A creature from space carries within it our destruction.

LifeSim: Breeding Expansion
mc mf
by Fidget
Added 07 August 2021
Updated 17 February 2024

A boring suburbanite’s hyper-charismatic video game avatar starts affecting his real life, causing him to inadvertently begin impregnating the lovestruck women in his neighborhood.

Lifestyle Journalism
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 20 May 2023
Updated 24 June 2023

Emma is a journalist investigating abuses of mind control, but when she encounters Amara, a personal trainer with ties to the elite, she finds her intelligence and her career slipping away. Will her friend Mel’s warnings reach her in time? And who is really behind Amara?

Lifetime Alterations
mc mm
by webb025
Added 24 January 2015

Lance finds himself forced to betray his family and friends at the command of a mysterious Voice.

Lifetime Warranty
mc mf md
by Operational Systems
Added 16 September 2023

Abigail no longer cares for her job working at a mall department store, but she learns that good customer service is just as important to the employee’s satisfaction as much as it is for the customers.

Life’s A Beach...
mc ff md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 30 July 2022
Updated 27 August 2022

When her two friends invite her along on a vacation out of town, Gwen steps out of her comfort zone and comes along. But all is not as it seems in paradise. Gwen and her friends soon find themselves wrapped up in a conspiracy, and end up fighting for their lives as they try to find out the truth of what is really going on.

Life’s Lessons
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 30 January 2000

A woman brings her dog to obedience training class. But after several encounters with the class’s pushy instructor, she begins to wonder who is really being trained.

Lifted Up to Surrender
mc ff ft
by Madam Kistulot
Added 03 July 2021
Updated 17 July 2021

Ana Fonteyn is a woman with very particular tastes. Kerri is a college student living in a high rise owned by Ana. Kerri’s life is about to change when she’s taught just how good it can feel to cater to Ana’s tastes…

Light & Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows
mc mf ff fd cb
by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Added 09 April 2016
Updated 18 June 2016

Recovering from his ordeal at the hands of Serpentina, Jimmy Frasier begins trying to put his life back together. Eking out a new start in a new city with his new girlfriend, things finally seem to be going well. But strange things are transpiring, with old friends and new, setting in motion events that will will affect Jimmy, and the fragile peace he’s achieved. Will Jimmy be able to rise to the challenge?

Light & Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension
mc ff mf fd cb
by Baltimore Rogers and J. Darksong
Added 09 April 2016
Updated 24 September 2016

With all of her family and friends away from the city, Katie Frasier has begun to move forward with her plan to make River City into a safe and crime free place to live. Her methods are a bit excessive, believing the ends will justify the means. But the stress of trying to change the world by herself is taking its toll. When a villainess seeking revenge strikes, will it be the final push to send her over the edge?

Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 05 October 2013
Updated 09 November 2013

Returning home to face justice, Jimmy Frasier discovers there is more to his case than It seems. Struggling to put the past behind him, he begins working to repair the damage his actions have caused to the community, while Eugene focuses in on the source of the threat.

Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion
mc ff cb
by J. Darksong and Madam Kistulot
Added 27 July 2013
Updated 03 August 2013

Depressed over relationship troubles, Katie perks up at the news that her favorite band, Symphonic Nebula, is in town performing. A reunion with her older cousin Sylvia LaSilvas cheers the young heroine up, especially when Sylvia decides to play matchmaker and get Katie and Jess back together. The happy reunion is cut short, however, when a new enemy emerges from the shadows.

Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame
mc mf ff md fd cb
by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Added 01 July 2017
Updated 02 September 2017

In the weeks following the Incident with Supernova, things have finally begun to return to normal. Katie, having given up the life of a costumed heroine, has embraced her new life and focused on her new relationship with the woman she loves. But not everyone has forgiven the young ex-heroine. Some very powerful people continue to hold grudges. And when an old friend from her past decides to take revenge, not only will her life be in danger, but the lives of everyone close to her.

Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within
mc mf md fd cb
by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Added 01 July 2017
Updated 02 September 2017

In the weeks following the Incident with Supernova, things have finally begun to return to normal. For some, however, the aftermath still lingers. Jimmy Frasier is fighting his own inner darkness, trying to come to terms with the sheer scope of his new powers. Jette of the Beautiful Gems, struggles with her guilt over her actions as the puppet of Venus Satore. And Venus Satore herself is having a crisis of conscience, coming to terms with her past misdeeds while wondering where her future lies...

Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light
mc mf ff md fd cb
by Baltimore Rogers and J. Darksong
Added 15 March 2014
Updated 31 May 2014

A new villain has come to River City, seeking to bring down not only the fair heroine, but the entire city. Luminaire joins with new friends to save the day, racing against the clock trying to save the city even as she herself begins to succumb. In the end, final victory comes but not without sacrifice...

Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight
mc mf md cb
by Baltimore Rogers and J. Darksong
Added 15 March 2014
Updated 07 June 2014

Recovered from his previous trials, Jimmy seeks to continue moving forward with his life. Along the way he meets Devon McKinley, the girl, literally, of his dreams, the person who has shared his nocturnal visitations with. Things seem to be going well, but when old foes returns from the shadows, the fragile peace he has come to enjoy may be shattered beyond reapair...

Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain
mc ff cb
by Baltimore Rogers and J. Darksong
Added 21 February 2015
Updated 02 May 2015

Suffering the pain and loss of the love of her life, Luminaire struggles to hold onto her light, and her sanity, searching for a way to cope with the crippling guilt of being unable to save her lover. When words of sympathy from family and friends bring no comfort, she searches elsewhere for a way to dim the overwhelming pain. Meanwhile, an old enemy returns to settle a score. Will Katie be able to stand strong against this new threat, or has the Light of Justice finally faded for good?

Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths
mc mf ff md fd bd hm cb
by Baltimore Rogers and J. Darksong
Added 09 May 2015
Updated 18 July 2015

For nearly two months Jimmy Frasier has been the captive of the arch villainess Serpentina, an evil psychotic woman intending to wring the maximum amount of vengeance upon him before finally ending his existence. Rallying from their own tragedies, his family and friends rush to save him, searching desperately for Serpentina’s hidden lair. But surviving the evil serpent’s relentless onslaught has taken its toll on the stalwart hero. When help arrives, will there be anything left to rescue?

Light and Shadows II: Dark
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 10 September 2011

Still resistant to accepting the role of hero, Jimmy attempts to try and maintain a normal life. Fate has other plans, however, and a simple work assignment to fix a client’s computer turns into something much more dangerous... with far reaching repercussions.

Light and Shadows II: Light
mc ff cb
by J. Darksong
Added 10 September 2011

Katie and her friends win a radio contest and travel to Miami for a week of fun in the sun. The fun and games turn serious, however, as a local nite club owner takes a liking to the young beauties, and tries to make them into her willing, loyal pets...

Light and Shadows III: Dusk Descending
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 30 March 2013
Updated 06 April 2013

Finally giving in to the pressures of his family, and to fate, Jimmy decides to embrace his family’s legacy as a costumed super hero. However, things quickly turn sour when his first altercation with a super villain results in severe collateral damage and the death of innocents. Suddenly, the would-be hero is labeled a murderer and fugative. Has destiny conspired to place him in the role of a supervillain after all?

Light and Shadows III: Effulgence Rising
mc ff cb
by J. Darksong
Added 30 March 2013
Updated 06 April 2013

Dealing with the aftermath of her experience in Miami, Florida, Katie Frasier tries to deal with the uneasiness between her and her best friend Jessica. Meanwhile, dark shadowy forces are targeting her for an unknown purpose. Will Luminaire be able to triumph?

Light and Shadows IV: Midnight Dusk and the Silver Dawn
mc mf md cb
by J. Darksong and Madam Kistulot
Added 27 July 2013
Updated 03 August 2013

On the run, from the law and his own demons, Jimmy seeks refuge in Midas City. His cousin Aurora LaSilvas, convinces him to stop running and face the consequences, promising to stick with him to the bitter end. His problems do not end, however; blamed for the deaths back in River City, he finds that trouble has followed him there as well...

Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future
mc ff cb
by J. Darksong
Added 05 October 2013
Updated 09 November 2013

Katie and her new girlfriend go out to dinner, but a quiet relaxing night on the town takes a sinister turn. A chance encounter with Veronica Albinn leads to chaos as her past catches up to her, and she and Katie are abducted by an old foe.

Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines
mc ff md fd in cb
by J. Darksong
Added 21 December 2013
Updated 08 February 2014

Life for Jimmy Frasier has finally returned to normal. Taking the new name ‘Darklight’, he has worked tirelessly to repair his reputation and improve his situation. His luck turns, however, when a chance trip out of town lands him square in the middle of a dire situation which threatens to become an international catastrophe.

Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light
mc ff mf cb
by J. Darksong
Added 16 November 2013
Updated 14 December 2013

Life is good. Katie and her girlfriend, Jessica, are moving in together, starting the next phase of their life together. They’ve even reconciled with an old rival from their past, becoming friends again. The future looks bright with no clouds on the horizon... but sometimes when things are so bright, you don’t notice shadows hiding just around the corner...

Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed
mc ff fd md cb
by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Added 01 October 2016
Updated 21 January 2017

The time has come. Supernova’s plan to rewrite reality itself has come to fruition. She stands poised to make her dream come true, even at the cost of destroying the world in the process. Other forces are moving against her, however, to try and stop her mad plan, but will they arrive in time? Will Darkness triumph, or will everyone see the Light?

Light and Shadows: Dark
mc mf ff md cb
by J. Darksong
Added 09 July 2011

James ‘Jimmy’ Frasier, son of Lacie Frasier, tries to resist following in his family’s footsteps. River City has more than its fair share of heroes, and all he wants is to live a normal life. Alas, destiny seems bound and determined to thrust him into that role.

Light and Shadows: Light
mc ff cb
by J. Darksong
Added 09 July 2011

Katie Ann Frasier, daughter of Lacie Frasier, follows in her mother’s footsteps, and strives to protect the people of River City as Luminaire, the Light of Justice.

Light Before the Wind
mc mf ff
by Interstitial
Added 13 June 2015

A free-spirited young woman is woken in the night by noises from the couple upstairs. Her attractive new neighbours invite her in for a conciliatory drink, and a surreal and bewildering tour of their apartment. But what lies in the room behind the red door…?

Light Focus
mc mf md
by Nile
Added 17 November 2002

Nic hypnotizes Becca during the light focus setup for her dance solo and has her preform more than just ballet.

Light of the Night
mc mf
by MCBridger
Added 16 January 2010

One man’s tale of surrender to a mysterious beauty, told through poetry.

Light Up My Life
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 16 November 2008

A coed’s breakthrough discovery ends up being the beginning of a whole new life for her and the end of her freedom.

Lighthouse
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 15 June 2019

A lonely retreat to an old lighthouse. When Fay hears that, it sounds like the solution of all her worries. So how come she has this strange feeling about it?

The Lighthouse (Chrysostomon)
mc be
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 March 2022

George Sanders, 25 is taken to Grantham Island to work the lighthouse, and take meteorological observations. The island is deserted… or so he thinks.

Lighting the Way Down
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 09 October 2021

A beautiful mermaid named Jacinta loves to explore her ocean home, but her curiosity may finally be getting the best of her…

Lightning & Thunder
mc fd
by Meleva
Added 07 September 2019

A traveling storyteller has a lesson and a challenge for you, regarding her craft and the importance of anticipation.

Lights
mc mf ff fd
by Witchman
Added 31 December 2011

Abha gets lost while driving in India.

Lights in the Sky
mc mf
by Penny Propofol
Added 14 April 2018

Nova and Jack are abducted by visitors from another planet. The visitors aren’t the only ones that learn something new.

Lights Out
mc mf md
by Dreamweaver
Added 26 December 2004

A trigger phrase is all that Tom needs for Jennifer to lose her reluctance for sex.

Lights, Camera, Faction!
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 27 March 2021

Miss Vixa wants to show off her unique way of making TV shows. However, it does have some hidden downsides.

Lights, Camera, Terror!
mc mf
by Juni
Added 02 January 2005

A pair of parapsychologists come up with a novel solution for how to get rid of a ghost that is haunting a movie studio.

Lightstorm in a Bottle
mc ff cb bd ex ma ds
by Madam Kistulot
Added 20 February 2021
Updated 06 March 2021

The heroine Lightstorm’s life changes forever when a casual patrol brings the flying champion of justice down to her knees.

Lightweight
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 26 November 2022

Kristina is a strong-willed, smart, independent woman who hates being gaslit and condescended to and treated like some silly drunken ditz. Unless it’s her boyfriend doing it.

Like
mc ff ft
by Tang
Added 02 May 2020

Sinead frets about how difficult it is to find a lesbian lover.

Like a Broken Record
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 14 March 2020

Geoffrey tries out a new trigger on Joyce, one she thoroughly enjoys.

Like a Drug
mc mm
by Jukebox
Added 11 June 2022

Senior surgeon Cai has a heavy workload and a need to sometimes unburden himself of the weight of his responsibilities, and his lover Ro enjoys taking the intelligence away from him and leaving him too dumb and horny to think about anything but sex. It’s a match made in heaven.

Like a Mother
mc mf md ft
by Fiona69m
Added 05 December 2009

Preston visits his friend Joe even though he knows he’s out and his mom is alone.

Like a Siren’s Song
mc mf fd
by authoress71
Added 15 May 2010
Updated 12 June 2010

Becky makes a wish with interesting consequences.

Like a Woman
mc mm
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 20 August 2005

Dave and Johnny try to figure out why Dave can’t remember the past three days.

Like Daughter Like Mother
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 23 September 2000

Jessica visits Denise’s house with the intention of consummating their hypnotic relationship, but unfortunately, Denise’s Mom is also home.

Like Father, Like Son
mc mm
by FuMan
Added 26 July 1998

Paul is able to get revenge on his ex-neighbor, and also take advantage of his son.

Like Minds
mc mf ff md
by Rick Canidy
Added 07 November 1999

After Rick is struck by lightning, he gets the ability to control other people’s minds.

Like Mother, Like Daughter
mc mf md
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 18 August 2001

A series of therapy sessions helps Mandy to be more like her mother.

Like Mother, Like Daughter (Second Chair)
mc mf md ds in
by Second Chair
Added 30 July 2022

The proud, confident and fiercely independent Melissa Daniels has successfully denied her boss’s constant sexual advances since he hired her six years ago. Having graduated high school a month ago, her daughter Kacey now works for him too. Kacey also possesses her mother’s strength and independence, doesn’t she?

Like Son, Like Father
mc mm
by RobinHood70
Added 31 December 2011
Updated 31 August 2013

Sean undergoes hypnosis to help himself be more accepting of his son’s homosexuality.

Lila and Rex
mc md fd
by Submit1950
Added 30 May 2010

A person meets a couple on a bondage web site that are interested in hypnosis.

Lila Has Got Bill On His Knees
mc mf fd
by Lila
Added 22 October 2011

Lila, a hairdresser hypnotizes a client.

Lilac Is Too Smart for Her Own Good
mc ff gr
by Kris P. Kreme and Retta
Added 02 May 2010

Professor Christine Brandenburg discovers that an ancient relic can change Lilac into the kind of student she prefers. But is this all part of Lilac’s devious plan?

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo
mc ff gr la ft
by Kris P. Kreme and Retta
Added 08 May 2010
Updated 12 June 2010

Lilac is a 20 year old female video game reviewer who’s getting a very special offer. Play and review the newest system and games from SINtendo. But will she be herself when she’s done playing?

Lilac’s Foggy Morning
mc ff
by Lily
Added 08 January 2022

Lilac is having trouble thinking this morning.

Lilia Teaches French
mc mf ff fd
by Dripping Yarns
Added 03 June 2000

When Lilia learns that Jill will be honeymooning in France, she sends Jill a special French-language computer program.

Liliana meets Nora
mc mf ff fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 16 May 2020

When two hypnodommes unexpectedly cross paths, they must determine what the nature of their relationship will be in the future. Will they be allies, enemies or something in between?

Lilith
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 31 May 2014

Lilith is one of the most powerful and beautiful witches in the region and she has come under attack from a dangerous warlock who is determined to have her.

Lilith’s Agency
mc ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 29 October 2022

Girls are made into stars at Lilith’s Agency. Porn stars.

Lilith’s Agency II — Girl Talk
mc ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 19 November 2022

More girls are brought to Lilith to be turned into porn star slaves.

Lillian the Lioness
mc mf md
by Angel Blair
Added 01 August 2015
Updated 08 August 2015

When a handsome stranger asks Lillian to volunteer in his circus, she agrees. The Ringmaster intends to make Lillian his pet, and she’s a little too willing to play along...

Lily Leaves a Voicemail
mc mf md
by Daphne
Added 04 April 2020
Updated 20 August 2022

Lily gets back in touch with an old platonic friend, who is sending her some really great music...

Lily of the Valley
mc ff
by mourningstarsoflakes
Added 08 May 2021
Updated 21 August 2021

A woman’s encounter with an alien parasite changes not only her physical personage, but how she views others as well.

Limbo
mc mf ff md fd
by Fool’s Page
Added 12 July 2009
Updated 18 July 2009

Janice is sentenced to be turned into a dollygirl, but gets a reprieve at the last possible moment.

Limbo (Waxing Carnauba)
mc mf ff fd in nc
by Waxing Carnauba
Added 08 August 2015
Updated 03 October 2015

After the apocalypse, a man becomes the pet of a supernatural creature.

Limbo Dancers
mc mm mf fd
by Julian Obedient
Added 15 June 2003

Todd and Marty go through changes.

Liminal Floor
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 26 December 2020

Windy has just another day at the office until she’s assigned to check on the generator and finds herself somewhere she doesn’t expect...

Limited Time Offer
mc mf md
by Abe Froman
Added 12 December 2009

You say you want to be a virtual god to those around you? You say you want to be able to modify the mind and body of anyone you choose? Well, there’s an app for that!

Limits
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 15 December 2012
Updated 07 December 2013

Everyone has their limits. How many can Lucy’s brother shift before all of his sexual fantasies become possible?

Limits (Wiseguy)
mc mf
by Wiseguy
Added 01 August 2015

Brian and Nina practice their hypnosis on each other.

Lina’s Candy Store Fantasy
mc mf ff md
by servant lina the eager
Added 15 October 2016

lina and her Dominant visit a candy store.

Lina’s Fantasy
mc md
by servant lina the eager
Added 10 September 2016

A woman has a hypnotic encounter with her future Master.

Linda Steps Out
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 10 April 2004

Linda Jacobs knows just what steps to take when her husband Michael catches her with another man.

Linda's Capture
mc mf md
by BZ"2"
Added 13 August 2006
Updated 20 August 2006

Linda volunteers for a hypnosis demonstration at a party, and eventually becomes a slave.

Linden’s Throne
mc mm
by Nutiper
Added 03 May 2009
Updated 17 April 2021

Something strange has awoken on Billy’s campus, and it’s turning the guys into assorted gay wet-dreams and fantasies-come-true. But as Billy watches the old lives of his friends collapse under the weight of their new needs and desires, he knows he has to figure out the mystery of what’s going on and stop it... before he too gets hit with the same thing that he’s working so hard to halt.

Lindsay’s Story: Amphetylcholemine Hydropyrinase-5
mc mf md in
by The Mother Of Invention
Added 09 June 2012
Updated 24 May 2014

Mitchell and his friend used a banned substance on his sister.

Line Up
mc mf md sf
by TimT85
Added 08 May 2011

Seven women find themselves walking towards an unknown place.

Lineage of Bastet
mc ff be fu la
by Ogodei-Khan
Added 01 June 2013

A young Muslim woman discovers the destiny of her family lineage, dating back to ancient Egypt.

Linger
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 24 October 2015

How can Vanessa escape Jana if she can’t even get out of bed?

Lingerie
mc mf md
by MC Writer
Added 06 June 1999

Laura wants to submit to her husband, but only when she is wearing sexy lingerie.

The Lingerie Chronicles: Swipe Right
mc mf fd ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 17 November 2018

Rachel stops off at a lingerie store before a big first date.

Lingerie Model
mc ff ds hm
by Skaetlett
Added 12 November 2022

A succubus gets summoned to be a model, but she’s not quite ready to do just that.

Lingerie Party
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 14 November 2009

A man uses a mind-control drug on eight women at a party.

The Lingerie Shop
mc mf md ft
by Polo
Added 08 June 2002

Julie is suspicious when an older man visits the store where she works.

The Lingerie Shop (Hypno Witch Shiri)
mc mf
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 23 September 2017

A man buying a last minute anniversary gift gets more than he bargained for.

Links of the Chain
mc ff
by Griz T. Orc and Penny Propofol
Added 28 May 2016
Updated 04 August 2018

Kerris is the first link in a chain of targets to be captured and reprogrammed by the evil Asha.

Linog Kay — The Latest Incarnation of God
mc mf md
by O’Horny
Added 02 January 2011
Updated 08 January 2011

A man suddenly receives the powers of a god.

The Lioness and the Human
mc mf md fu ft
by KP
Added 30 April 2006
Updated 24 September 2011

An anthropomorphic lion meets a stranger at a club for anthros.

The Lioness Tamed
mc mf ff md
by URN My Power
Added 20 April 2002

Clark looks for a new kitten to add to his litter.

Lip Service
mc mf md
by Wesley King
Added 15 July 2007

A CEO deals with a pushy saleswoman.

Lip Service (Trent Wolf)
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 14 December 2008

Jeffrey, a therapist who specializes in hypnotherapy, is married to Katherine, a successful lawyer who represents women who are discriminated against in the workplace. Her professional life is disrupting things at home and there’s only one way to make things right again.

Lips of an Angel
mc ff cb
by Jukebox
Added 26 November 2016

When a reformed supervillain goes bad again, WildRose finds out that her loyalty to her partner and her indomitable will both have their limits.

Lipstick
mc ff hm
by Trixie Adara
Added 20 October 2018

Elizabeth foolishly borrows Meredith’s special lipstick.

Lipstick Mayhem
mc mf fd
by iii888
Added 26 December 2004

A young, arrogant executive meets his demise when hypnotized by a woman’s kiss.

Liquid Submission
mc ff sf
by Majun Gotenks
Added 21 July 2002

A woman rescued from a remote planet is infected with a space virus.

Lisa Changes Her Mind
mc mf md gr
by mark_la688
Added 17 September 2010

An anonymous stranger helps to save Jim’s rocky marriage.

Lisa’s Monday Visitor
mc mf md
by Lonetalker2
Added 11 February 2007

A man steals a mind-control spray, and takes a job as a deliveryman to find a victim.

Lisa’s Lesson
mc mf md
by HappyAndre
Added 17 June 1998

Lisa is hypnotized while visiting a computer chat room.

The List
mc mf md
by Lacey Layton
Added 06 May 2017
Updated 10 June 2017

Sean has found himself worthy. Worthy of “The List”, a special list on a special floor, in a special building, where the world’s most powerful hypnotists can pick and choose those that have been chosen for their pleasure. Now all Sean has to do is pick...and bring one cute redhead under his thrall....

List of Rules
mc mf md
by Jay Inkwell
Added 25 November 2023
Updated 09 February 2024

Carrie’s making a list of rules for herself so she’ll be a better girlfriend for him. He could take advantage of this.

Listen Ginger
mc mf md ff
by Celtic Chick
Added 25 August 2001

When Jason looses his love he finds the answer in a business deal with a Dream Writer.

Listen to the Music
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 08 August 2009

Bea, a music store employee, finds a very special MP3 player.

Listening to Jack
mc mf ff in ex hm gr
by Mister Arioch
Added 30 April 2011
Updated 31 August 2019

Emily’s brother gives her a special set of earphones to listen with.

Liszt’s Magnetic Influence
mc mf
by Juni
Added 02 November 2002

Juni travels back in time to visit the Ninteenth Century composer.

Literal Learning — Lesson 1: Reproductive Anatomy
mc mf gr la bd
by Cassy0chi and Kris P. Kreme
Added 11 December 2010

Over a year has passed since something strange entered the air and began making things literally happen. Professor Jeff Deacon finds himself offering a rather impromptu lesson to the smartest freshman on campus, much to her enjoyment.

Literally
mc mf hu sf gr
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 14 November 2009
Updated 28 November 2009

An accident aboard a passing spacecraft may just make watching what you say that much more important. Or it may lead to all kinds of fun.

The Little Black Death
mc mm ft
by time.to.occur
Added 17 July 2021

Milo saves a pet project from destruction at a university science lab, with unintended, sexy consequences for all humanity.

A Little Blue Camera
mc mf ff md fd gr
by Lawrence Loft
Added 31 January 2015
Updated 07 March 2015

In the captial of a great empire there exists a secret rebellion of freed slaves and common folk who have become disillusioned with the ruling caste of priests who are powered by divine mandate to enforce their will on any who disobey. A slave freed through unlikely means gains possession of a priest’s staff of office and becomes the focal point of a brewing civil war. In amidst this turmoil is the coming of age tale of a little blue camera that just can’t seem to do anything right.

Little C
mc mf md fd
by Chew Toy
Added 21 April 2012

A stage hypnotist brings home a birthday present for his wife.

A Little Cruise
mc md fd hu
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 17 February 2018
Updated 17 March 2018

Xander, an incubus, unexpectedly finds himself on a cruise ship that has been taken over by an angel.

A Little Diddy
mc mf fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 10 September 2016

Children can often be cruel, and Melinda never forgets... ever.

Little Escape Times
mc ff mf hu hm gr
by Cristina Prince
Added 04 January 2014

April just might be the slowest and sluttiest runaway in God’s America.

Little Friends
mc mm rb
by MReyes8230
Added 25 July 2005
Updated 31 December 2006

A nanotechnology researcher convinces government bureaucrats that he needs more funding to continue his work.

Little Goody Two Shoes — A Shoes to Fill Story
mc mf ex gr ft
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 05 June 2010
Updated 12 June 2010

Ella’s such a goody goody that she’s a constant pain for her classmates. They find help for her in the form of a man who sells special shoes. Using his two shoe approach, Ella is soon on her way to being much more open and casual.

The Little Green Pill
mc mf md fd
by Anonymous-028
Added 13 July 2002

An illegal experimental drug is used to save a marriage.

Little Helper
mc mf md
by Behemoth
Added 01 July 2017

A man’s virtual pet provides him some assistance in real life.

Little House
mc ff
by Virtual Scott
Added 24 October 2010

Nikki loses her boyfriend but finds herself in the edgy new attraction at the local corner mall.

Little Indians
mc ff mf fd la
by lostboy
Added 25 April 2010
Updated 22 May 2010

The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

A Little Influence
mc mf md
by John Sulivan Ringo
Added 27 April 2002
Updated 19 February 2006

A teenager uses his power of influence to get sex.

Little Janie
mc mf fd
by Ms. Guenevere
Added 02 July 2011

Janet watches a demonstration in the middle of a department store.

A Little Knowledge
mc mf md gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 13 September 2008

Two young occult students find a seemingly harmless spellbook.

A Little Like Jillian
mc mf ff md
by Nick Vegas
Added 19 July 2014

Lyza meets a stranger who offers to use hypnosis to help with her weight loss.

Little Miss Diva
mc mf fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 11 March 2017

Your online dating experience takes an unexpected turn.

Little Miss Perfect
mc ff hm
by Skaetlett
Added 01 February 2020

When Harley’s perfect, overly successful roommate Antonia gets into an anthology she dreamed of, she decides to take action by taking away Antonia’s life.

Little Monsters
mc mf md
by CassandraR
Added 15 May 2005

Cassandra is transformed into a monster.

A Little Night Music
mc mf ff fd bd
by T.MaskedWriter
Added 15 April 2017
Updated 26 August 2017

Contessa Helena de San Finzione’s perfect day is about to take a turn.

Little Orange Camera
mc ff gr
by Lawrence Loft
Added 24 January 2015
Updated 21 February 2015

A college girl and her friend stumble upon an ancient board game inside her late aunt’s home. Eager to try this piece of nostalgic entertainment they discover among its contents a little orange camera suffering from neglect and job disatisfaction. Can the two girls break free of the game before the camera uses them to reclaim its former glory?

A Little Pink Camera
mc mf ff gr
by Lawrence Loft
Added 28 June 2014
Updated 07 March 2015

A pink digital camera develops a vendetta against a group of friends after its editing software is underappreciated.

Little Pink Pills
mc mf ff fd
by Carefully Random
Added 23 February 2019
Updated 23 March 2019

Strange behaviour and unusual occurrences at the pharmaceutical company that April works for coincides with the arrival of a mysterious package full of little pink pills. Can April get to the bottom of what exactly the pills do without succumbing to their ever growing influence around her?

A Little R&R — Spirals
mc mf ff md fd
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 27 August 2022
Updated 01 October 2022

The crew of Spirals is in desperate need of a break from one another. But when a mysterious tech thief targets the nightclub, they may find more than one way to get some rest and relaxation.

Little Red Breeding Slut
mc mf md be
by Kitkat
Added 27 June 2020

Red learns the hard way not to get caught in the woods after dark.

Little Red Riding Hood
mc mf md
by Nab
Added 30 April 2006

Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother are hypnotized by the Wolf.

A Little Self-Promotion
mc mf md gr
by Dimpac
Added 02 November 2013

Rachel, an ambitious bank executive, feels like there’s something off about that Dr. Frentzen, and yet everything he says seems to make so much sense.

Little Shop of Dreams
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 07 September 1999

Don visits a lady hypnotist while on his honeymoon in Paris.

Little Shop of Whorers
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 26 June 2011

Something is not as it seems at a new coffee shop, but is that a bad thing?

A Little Skin Never Hurt Anyone
mc md ma ex hm
by Changeme
Added 16 June 2012

Anna meets a creepy old man who teaches her a thing or two.

Little Smoky Trishy
mc ff ft
by sullivansam73
Added 10 September 2011

Suzi shows Pat how to smoke.

Little Taste of Me
mc mf ff md in
by Caesar
Added 29 October 2000

A husband has a theory why Devon is suddenly acting so docile and submissive towards him—and he tests his theory out on his sister-in-law.

Little Tommy
mc mf fd
by Ms. Guenevere
Added 26 June 2011

Tommy becomes the unwitting subject of an demonstration in the middle of a department store.

A Little Too Well
mc mf in
by JValet
Added 01 April 2000

Josephine awakes with very strong feelings for her son.

Live Session
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 22 February 2020

James, who has been conditioned over the phone for a year by Zusa, gets to meet her in person.

Livesaver
mc mf ft
by Iron Nick
Added 16 April 2011

Dawn finds herself more and more dependent on the advise of her secretary.

Living Art
mc ff ds ex
by Skaetlett
Added 11 December 2021

Alicia is a tired journalist fraught with ennui when she’s sent to interview the phenomenal, hypnotic artist, Tami.

Living Dead Girl
mc ff cb hu
by J. Darksong
Added 12 January 2019
Updated 09 February 2019

River City is home to a number of unusual residents, all with strange and unique powers and abilities. Now everyone is a hero or villain, however. Some just wish to be left alone to live their lives. But when Gwen crosses paths with two of the city’s young heroines, it seems that she’ll be drawn off the sidelines and into the adventure, whether she wants to or not.

Living Doll, Inc.
mc mf md ft
by MissingGreen
Added 14 April 2018

Agent Melody Martin investigates a missing persons case that leads her to a sex toy manufacturer.

Living Dreams
mc mf md fd in gr ex
by Tan
Added 07 February 2015
Updated 07 March 2015

Russell exists in a gray world of depression and mediocrity… but all of that is about to change in the most unbelievable way possible. The only problem may be that nobody realizes it except him.

The Living Ghost
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 12 August 2023

A man discovers that nobody can see him, but he can still influence people around him.

Living My Dream
mc mf md in
by SleepyShamrock
Added 20 May 2023

A man uses a special clock to hypnotize his mother and sister.

Living the Dream
mc mf md ma gr
by Dreamy Dolphin
Added 12 November 2022

The nanotech that Jess is testing to promote muscle growth has some side-effects.

Living with the Luscious Sisters
mc fd ft
by Grace Fairway
Added 03 June 2023

The Lucious Sisters come up with an audacious plan to boost the ratings of their reality TV show.

LivingSilicone
mc ff rb gr ma
by Jarrod
Added 18 January 2004
Updated 08 February 2004

Sydney receives a vibrator in the mail that has some special features.

Liz Over Time
mc mf md
by artie
Added 25 April 1999

James slowly realizes that his new girlfriend is a witch, and has some kind of power over him.

Lloyd’s Angel
mc mf ff mm
by Virtual Scott
Added 19 March 2011

Lloyd discovers he has the ability to influence others with his mind; can he think with his head instead of his cock as he struggles to control his gift and come to terms with its ethical implications?

Loading Screen
mc fd
by ultiNath
Added 06 January 2018

Matt friend has a new videogame to show him, but it seems to be taking a very long time to load.

The Local Chippy
mc mm ma in
by ramps
Added 30 August 2014
Updated 11 October 2014

A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

Lockdown
mc fd
by Daffy
Added 05 December 2020

Janice uses her hypnotic skills to make the most of the new Coronavirus-inspired restrictions.

Locke and Key
mc ff
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 23 January 2016

Chrystal Heights Intelligence special agents Damon Locke and Key Davenport employ their specialized skills in an effort to rescue kidnapped twins from being auctioned into slavery.

Locked-In
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 21 December 2013

The District Attorney wakes up wearing a chastity belt.

Locket
mc mf md
by Anonymous-048
Added 16 March 2019

When he’d asked to speak to her privately Melissa knew he was going to ask her out like so many other boys that thought they had a chance with her had. A mix of boredom and curiosity compelled her to agree and listen to what he had to say. What she hadn’t anticipated was when after she’d turned him down he’d give her a gift.

The Log Cabin
mc mf ff
by Uncaring Pinhata
Added 14 January 2023

Lost while hiking in the woods, Lily, Rose, and Mark come upon a secluded cabin.

Log20200604.txt
mc
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 27 June 2020

It is a normal day at the arcade. People are chatting, playing games and having fun. And one arcade machine is contemplating its secret purpose.

Logic Dictates
mc mf
by Greyscribbler
Added 16 July 2011

David and Kathy have a reasoned, logical debate about sex.

Logical Fellatio
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 11 May 2013

Lee has a logical argument with his teacher after class, and she soon comes round to his way of thinking.

Lojacked
mc mm rb gr
by jacketrat
Added 19 September 2015

A body builder has been watching four perfect men work out, and desires to know the secret of their exercise routine.

Lola: The Professional
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 01 October 2022

An up and coming mercenary hypnotist gets an unexpected opportunity.

Lola: Troubleshooter
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 04 February 2023

A rising star in the True Hypnotism community, Lola takes on the most dangerous job of her career as a mercenary hypnotist.

The Loner
mc mf md gr
by checker
Added 20 November 2010

Jen always had a thing for the loners. She found it fun to try and break them out of their introverted behaviours. During her first class of the day, she tries to flirt with one and change him. But she ends up undergoing some changes of her own.

The Long and Winding Road
mc
by Jukebox
Added 04 August 2012

The journey into hypnosis can be quite pleasant...

Long Day’s Journey Into Susan
mc mf ff md
by Susan Bailey and T.MaskedWriter
Added 02 July 2016
Updated 16 July 2016

Susan meets Troy in the computer lab, and begins her new life.

The Long Game
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 10 August 2019

Marley’s reluctant caddy is given perks his afternoon job.

Long Live The Queen
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 23 January 2021

A holy priestess banishes the evil demon queen but when she handles the queen’s enchanted crown, she finds herself tempted to take the throne.

Long Red Nails
mc mf ff fd in
by Sean Flynn
Added 03 October 2009
Updated 21 November 2009

Vikki keeps having erotic dreams about her son Jake and struggles to keep those thoughts from invading her real life.

The Long Road Goodbye
mc mf md ma bd ds ex
by malsagulo
Added 18 June 2016

A minor player in a mind control / sex slaver ring drives their latest acquisition to the next phase of her training.

A Long Way from Home
mc mf fd
by text2slave
Added 26 August 2017

A woman uses her hypnotic breasts for financial gain, but gets caught up in a triangle that sends her down a path to losing herself in more ways than one.

The Long Weekend
mc mf ff ma gr
by Limerick
Added 22 August 2020

Various people react to a transformative sex virus.

Long-term Parking
mc ff
by connie k
Added 14 April 2018

A woman returning from a business trip wakes up in her car and tries to remember how she got there.

The Longest Night
mc ff
by Yotna El’toub
Added 03 January 2010
Updated 13 December 2022

Dara has an encounter with a vampire.

Look At Her
mc mf gr
by wwwalla
Added 08 June 2013

It’s another ordinary day at university, until the women start to change...

Look at Me
mc mf ff md
by Simon_t
Added 09 June 2001

Al uses his powers of influence to help large-breasted Denise overcome her shyness about her body.

Look at the Screen
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 20 August 2022

Judy is joined at her law firm by an old school friend Mark. He’s a tech-whiz and really has a way of making her computer and television screens so good to look at. There’s nothing special about it though.

Look at the Screen, Closer
mc mf ff md
by Greyscribbler
Added 24 September 2022
Updated 08 October 2022

Lisa and Judy go around to Mark’s place. It’s more fun than they expected.

Look at the Screen, Together
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 03 September 2022

Judy and Lisa spend some more time in front of the screen, at the suggestion of the their good friend Mark

Look at the Screen, Too
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 27 August 2022

Judy and Mark get together to watch streaming. Mark asks their colleague Lisa to join them.

Look Both Ways
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 01 March 2008
Updated 16 March 2008

A woman invites an eccentric stranger to her home.

Look Into My Mind
mc mf md fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 07 September 2008

Corrupt hypnotherapist Kara Pendleton comes to a new understanding with her “silent partner” Henry Branscom.

Look What the Cat Dragged In
mc mf ff fd fu
by Jukebox
Added 05 September 2009

Gavin’s dead father leaves him with a cat with magical powers.

Look What Thinking Can Get You
mc mm in
by DePasquale, Louis
Added 25 April 1999

A teenager discovers that he can control other people telepathically.

Look Where Thinking Can Get You
mc mm in
by Louis C. DePasquale
Added 22 August 2009

A high school student is suddenly overwhelmed by thoughts of gay sex.

Look, Touch, Taste
mc mf ff md fd
by Bad Penny
Added 05 March 2006

It’s Alan’s birthday, and Alice has gotten him a special present. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) for Kim, she’s the gift.

Looking for Changes
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 January 2024

When a girl becomes a woman in this family, all hell breaks loose.

Looking for Lewd
mc mf fd
by Rajah Dodger
Added 03 September 2011

A policeman investigates complaints about an adult theatre, where the manager is more than happy to show him the sights.

Looking Out My Window
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 16 June 2018

A group of sorority girls on a weekend trip are taken, one by one, by a mysterious presence in the night.

Loop
mc ma
by Whynot03
Added 10 December 2011

Amanda has a processing session.

Loose Circuit
mc mf md
by Henri Ticket
Added 20 May 2000

Emma starts noticing strange things after her new fire detector is installed.

Loose Ends
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 29 April 2017

A sinister mind controller tries to brainwash her latest victim’s friends into accepting the situation, but brainwashing always carries its own temptations.

Loose Lips
mc ft ma gr
by Changeme
Added 12 January 2013

A girl is betrayed by a friend she thought she could trust, so she gets her back.

Loosing Control
mc ft
by Gettoman
Added 05 August 2017

Mel and her roommate are enslaved by their pantyhose.

The Loosing of the Dark
mc ff
by Tabico
Added 22 July 2007

The slaves of the Dark Queen invade and take over Freyviik. What exactly are their plans for the town?

Loosing Up
mc mf md
by Mian
Added 04 May 2008

Cynthia’s daughter helps her to improve her clothing store business.

Loot Box
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 06 January 2018

Tammy has a plan to help her roommate do her chores without complaining.

Lord and Lady Talon
mc mf mm md fd
by Tamedwolf
Added 25 February 2007
Updated 11 March 2007

The Talons place extraordinary demands on their servants, who eagerly comply.

Lord May
mc ff mf
by Tabico
Added 12 January 2002

Emily and Tom are drawn into the strange technofetish life of their neighbor, Lord May.

Lord Vergne’s Gift
mc mf ff md
by cvn88
Added 30 December 2000

Petra and Delia deliver the Baron’s Solstice gift to a neigboring Lord, but find there is more to their mission.

Lord Wolf
mc mf md
by DarkWolfMaster
Added 09 May 2020
Updated 20 May 2023

Brian saves an old lady and his life is changed significantly. He becomes Lord Wolf over the course of the May Faire helping numerous women throughout who desire to reward him or become enthralled.

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil
mc mf ff md
by Mr Mr Master
Added 03 September 2011
Updated 08 October 2011

Charlie wants to sleep with his new massage therapist, and his friend Lorenzo has something to help.

Loren’s Tale
mc ff mf fd md hm ft
by Nick Vegas
Added 05 March 2022

A woman joins an empowerment group that empowers the group, but leads to her continued submission and the fulfillment of her deepest fantasies, fueled by her internal guilt.

Lori
mc mf md
by Fiona69m
Added 20 March 2021
Updated 23 September 2023

Lori meets a strange man at the supermarket.

Losers Can’t Be Choosers
mc mf fd hm
by S. B.
Added 05 May 2018
Updated 11 May 2019

As much as he enjoys it, Jonah knows he’s addicted to femdom humiliation. Perhaps his sister Angela, a skilled hypnotherapist, can help him with that.

Losing Bet
mc mf md ma
by Kris P. Kreme and mcguy101
Added 17 May 2009

Eric thinks he’s already won his bet with Elisha. Tim doesn’t think so and desperately hopes that Eric will lose.

Losing Catherine
mc mf md ft hu
by Nick Vegas
Added 09 June 2001

Nick’s interest in hypnosis costs him the woman of his dreams.

Losing Cause
mc mf md
by Rev. Hale
Added 15 February 2020

In a world where The Party rules, the sole surviving member of a resistance cell falls to the overwhelming Truth live on camera.

Losing Control
mc mm
by Wesley Bracken
Added 08 July 2007

A wizard enacts a vicious revenge on the high school quarterback.

Losing It All
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 03 January 2010

Trent tries to track down the man who kidnapped his daughter.

Losing my Religion
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 19 March 2011

Jocasta is initiating a new sister into the Inner Circle, but she’s having trouble with her own faith in the Goddess.

Loss and Gain and Loss of Innocence
mc mf md
by Hypknot Eyes
Added 25 August 2001

Randy’s new girlfriend submits a little too easily while under hypnosis.

Loss Of Control
mc mf md bd
by Puzzle500
Added 16 March 1998

After a therapist turns a woman into his slave, he then tries to turn her husband into his slave, too.

The Lost Amazons
mc ff ma ft
by mr. potestas
Added 19 January 2019
Updated 20 January 2019

Archeology student Jennifer is on an expedition in the Black Sea, with the goal of recovering any antiquities in their designated area before the construction of a new oil drilling platform. The team accidentally finds an advanced civilization descended from a society some may describe as the Amazons. Being the only woman on the team, Jennifer was allowed to tour the underwater city with a guide.

Lost and Forgotten
mc mf fd
by James Vaughn
Added 21 August 2010

Teddy has an encounter while lost in the woods.

Lost and Found
mc mf ff md fd
by Wiseguy
Added 11 March 2017

Dave finds a pocket watch owned by a well-known hypnotist and puts it to good use.

Lost and Found (Cerebral Tenure)
mc mf ff md ma ds ft rb sf
by Cerebral Tenure
Added 01 February 2020
Updated 15 February 2020

Caterina finds a USB stick that contains software made by a mysterious company.

The Lost Boys
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 29 October 2022

Greg joins a fraternity where boys learn the true meaning of pleasure.

The Lost Boys II — Adventures of James
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 12 November 2022

James is newly converted to the Brotherhood and he has some fun with his new powers.

The Lost Castle
mc ma
by FishMouse
Added 08 April 2023

Three adventurers hunt the lost Castle Emrovall for its fabled amulet of untold power. But the Castle still has some secrets it is not ready to give up.

The Lost Cave
mc mf ff md
by writing-feline
Added 21 April 2012

A team of female scientists enters a cave with intent to learn more about a long lost culture. It turns out the the culture is about to become anew.

Lost Cave – A Whole World
mc ff sf
by writing-feline
Added 23 December 2012

Alien drones invade an unsuspecting village on a distant planet. Four young women develop a desperate plan to escape them. Will their plan work? Or will they join the invaders?

The Lost City of X
mc ff
by Vanderbilt
Added 26 June 2010

A group of women explore ancient ruins.

The Lost Colony
mc mf md
by AMOWAT
Added 24 June 2000

A shaman has a plan to save his people from the encroaching pale tribe.

Lost Dog
mc ff be in
by Chrysostomon
Added 21 January 2023

Helen discovered a dog is a companion for life.

Lost In Austin
mc mm
by Toots2749
Added 17 July 2005

Mark learns there’s no such thing as an “innocent” meeting with an erotic hypnotist.

Lost In Space
mc ff
by Mistress Evilena’s Servant
Added 27 October 2001

Amy recounts her story of alien abduction to a reporter.

Lost In Spin City
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 29 July 1998

Human slavery with a hypnotic twist.

Lost in the Echo
mc ma
by Jukebox
Added 25 November 2017

Dian tries to avoid listening to a hypnotic recording—but shutting out the memories of the mesmerizing voice proves to be harder than she imagined.

Lost in the Empty Spaces of the Mind
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 05 March 2005

A short history of an ambivalent and largely unsuccessful search for domination.

Lost in Translation
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 29 February 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Maria watches a religious program on television, and gets converted.

Lost in Wonderland
mc ff ma
by Ogodei-Khan
Added 02 May 2015
Updated 30 April 2016

A bit of sinful pleasure sees Alice summoned to Wonderland, where she is in constant peril of losing herself and becoming a permanent resident. Corruption/Transformation are the themes.

The Lost King
mc mf fd
by Dr Moroculous
Added 06 February 2016

A King loses control of his kingdom to Her.

The Lost Lands — First Time
mc mf ff fd
by ShimmeringGloss
Added 29 August 2020

After a run in with Truck-kun, Richard is transported to the mysterious Lost Lands, where men are the post prized prey.

Lost Luggage
mc mf ff md ft hm
by Latexthom
Added 06 February 2010
Updated 13 February 2010

A young University graduate moving to her first job loses some luggage and finds something much more enjoyable.

Lost Motel
mc mf fd
by Arafinte
Added 09 April 2011

A young couple, so sure of themselves, find something quite unexpected on a back road detour.

Lost Neptune
mc mf md sf
by Trent Wolf
Added 22 December 2001

A family team of space explorer scientists encounters a space anomaly, which allows control of their spacecraft to come under the devious ship’s physician, Dr. Jones.

Lost on a Mission
mc hm ds bd sf
by Skaetlett
Added 06 March 2021

Lena’s partner sends her on a simple mission to steal some supplies off an enemy space ship. Her mission takes a strange turn when she opens the box against her orders.

Lost Opportunity
mc mf md fd sf
by le Duc de Kavaliere
Added 21 October 2001
Updated 11 January 2020

Nicholas volunteers to be a subject in a time-travel experiment.

The Lost Patrol
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 18 June 2006

Three soldiers are captured by a cult.

The Lost Patrol of Taurus
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 11 February 2007

A patrol is captured and enslaved.

Lost Pins
mc mf md
by alluriana
Added 27 May 2007

Ralph plays some relaxing music for Rita when he drives her home from bowling.

Lost Weekend
mc mf
by MissingGreen
Added 28 October 2017

Chloe forgets someting very important on holiday with her boyfriend.

Lost Weekend, Found Lifestyle
mc mf mm ff fd
by TexTrance
Added 25 November 2000

Tom can’t remember what happened to him over the weekend, but afterwards he shows a newfound respect towards women.

Lost, But Searching
mc mf ff md
by Smartass
Added 05 June 2005

When Nicole loses the love of her life, she doesn’t take it lying down. At first.

Lot Lizard Pinball
mc mf md ma
by Garnett Gibson
Added 18 March 2023

At a seedy truck stop, Margot plays a bimbofying pinball machine.

Lotion Potion
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 17 October 2009
Updated 25 October 2009

Brad discovers the truth in advertising when a body lotion promises to make his skin irresistible to the opposite sex.

Lotions and Potions
mc mf md
by knobreh
Added 02 August 2009

At a local shop, the scented soaps and lotions have very specific properties.

The Lottery
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 03 September 2022

Jill Wren finds herself chosen to be one of a handful of people to be picked to go into the national redoubt… a place of safety… as the killer asteroid hurtles to the earth.

Lottery Winnings
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 02 September 2007

A man discovers that his personal assistant is involved in a plot to steal his winnings.

Lounge Access
mc md
by Good Time
Added 18 November 2023

A newlywed couple run come across a hypnotist on the way to their honeymoon.

Lounge Control
mc mf md hm
by HB5211
Added 09 December 2017
Updated 20 January 2018

Hannah Webster was a successful lawyer and a mind controller. What happens when on a quiet Friday evening, Hannah meets a stranger with similar talents, but much stronger power. Suddenly Hannah finds roles reversed and the huntress has become the prey.

Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next
mc mf ff md ma
by HB5211
Added 24 March 2018
Updated 28 April 2018

Darcy is an unsuspecting professional woman who stopped in the hotel lounge for a drink. Given it is a Friday Night, Hannah is already there doing Bernard’s bidding and tonight, Bernard is looking for someone or something new.

Love and Obsession
mc mf ff md
by Archer Stories
Added 23 December 2023

Dayna wakes up in the morning and knows instantly that she is in love with Zach.

Love and Power
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 03 May 2003

Teddy learns to concentrate.

Love and Slavery
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 26 February 2005

Billy questions the authenticity of his feelings.

Love at the Office
mc mf fd
by Sweetlori
Added 27 November 2005

The new receptionist helps Mike to concentrate.

Love Bites
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 02 November 2008

A woman dressed as a vampire at a convention has the tables turned on her.

Love Boat
mc ff mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 11 March 2023
Updated 15 April 2023

Jenny’s parents don’t want her to go to Spring Break so they offer to buy her a cruise instead but they have just one simple rule but will Jenny manage to follow that rule.

Love Conquers All
mc mf md
by Night Wolf
Added 23 June 2002

Allen’s friend has been raped. He feels two things: deep love for her, and a burning rage for her tormentors. But what can he do about it?

Love Falls Education Foundation
mc mf md ft gr
by bw
Added 25 February 2023

Mercedes Jaynes applied and then interviewed for a position as the assistant director of the Love Falls Education Foundation. The LFEF is a place for women to thrive, network, and gain experience in what the foundation refers to as “proper attitudes for success in modern society as a woman.” This success comes from submission to men. After her employee orientation, Miss Jaynes is quite knowledgeable about the goals of LFEF.

Love in an Elevator
mc mf
by Jukebox
Added 28 September 2008

Dan and Naomi get stuck in an elevator together, and Dan finds out something very interesting about Naomi.

Love in Bloom
mc mm sf
by Jack the Lad
Added 25 August 2018

In outer space, a tired office worker meets a strange alien man who seems unusually enticing.

Love Is Lamia
mc mf fd
by Mistress LOVE
Added 11 July 2015

You are lost in the jungle and are hunted.

Love Is The Strongest Bond
mc mf ff md fd bd
by Wesley King
Added 04 March 2007

A happily married couple share a hobby.

Love Leech
mc mf ff fd md bd ds
by GigglingGoblin
Added 08 August 2020
Updated 29 August 2020

A misogynist patriarch begins to notice his pet bimbo acting strangely. She’s always loved being a good cocksucker, but... has he always been reduced to such a state of helpless ecstasy by her kisses? Has she always been quite so eager, quite so hard to say ‘no’ to? Could it have anything to do with the strange pale woman with the bright red lips he’s been seeing around lately?

Love Letters
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 17 September 2000
Updated 21 September 2002

Janey discovers love letters detailing her parents’ hypnotic encounters.

Love Letters (Summer)
mc mf md
by Summer
Added 19 October 2013

Bella tries to fend off the unwanted advances of a surprise admirer.

Love Like Winter
mc ff
by Jukebox and thrall
Added 10 September 2010

Abby has become a member of Dalila’s coterie, but Carly thinks she can rescue her. And what does Dalila think about Carly?

Love Master
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 24 November 2001

Calvin accidentally lulls his overstressed fiance into a trance.

Love or Lust?
mc mf ff fd
by CoolMind
Added 13 November 2010
Updated 28 May 2011

Allan is just a average boy who transferred to a new high school. Tina is a powerful psychic who hasn’t gotten close to anyone. When Allan falls in love with Tina, she experiences addicting sensations and begins to crave more. She must now choose to try to love Allan and build a life with him or give into her lust and take him against his will. Both paths have to potential to lead to great happiness or great sorrow.

Love Perfume
mc mf ff
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 14 May 2022

Dave and Callie are fighting. When Dave buys his wife a magic love perfume to fix their relationship, things don’t go the way he hoped. Callie isn’t complaining, though.

Love Pill
mc mf md in
by Aiden
Added 05 March 2022
Updated 05 November 2022

Aaron’s two sisters despise him. They think he is a loser and a nerd and they try their best to stay clear of him. But when Aaron finds the secret ingredient for a pill promised to make whoever takes it fall madly in love with him, he knows he deserves more love from his sisters.

Love Pill: Generations
mc mf md in
by Aiden
Added 24 December 2022
Updated 06 April 2024

Dylan’s mother and sisters fall madly in love with him after swallowing a love pill.

Love Potion
mc mf ff md
by Anonymous-002
Added 01 August 1996

A man get a gypsy potion which, along with a drop of his semen, turns any woman into his sex toy. After using it on one lovely he is hooked and goes back for more...to use on her three sexiest friends.

Love Potion No. 13
mc mf ff md
by b4uweremine
Added 19 October 2013

Jason accidentally enslaves his next door neighbor with his love potion.

LOVE Smoking in the Boys Room
mc mf fd
by Mistress LOVE
Added 04 July 2015

A seductress hunts in the park for a new slave.

Love Song
mc mf fd
by Mistress Christine Stephanie Charlemagne
Added 10 August 1998

Jennifer resorts to using hypnosis to get the man she wants.

The Love Song of Cassidy A. Wainright
mc ff
by Lady K
Added 13 September 2008

Cass’ roommate gives her some relaxing herbs for her to take a bath in.

The Love Song of Doctor Diabolical
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 26 May 2018

Doctor Diabolical, the super villain synonymous with brilliance and evil the world over, describes his latest plans to his boyfriend.

A Love Spell Is In The Air
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 11 February 2017

An early Valentine’s Day party gets livened up by a special guest.

Love Spell Mistake
mc ff
by CoolMind
Added 29 January 2011

Malinda casts a love spell on unpopular Sofia. However things don’t go exactly as planned.

Love Stinks
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 22 August 2009

Anji meets a guy who’s absolutely convinced that he’s invented the world’s first successful aphrodisiac cologne. Except that there’s a problem.

Love Thy Neighbor
mc mf md fd
by Mesmer Eyes
Added 19 July 2003

Prescott is hypnotized by his new neighbor Gilda, but her daughter Gemma wants her Mom out of the picture.

The Love Toy’s Reprieve
mc mf ff md
by mcguy101
Added 01 February 2009
Updated 07 March 2009

Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Love With the Proper Akiko
mc ff
by Aerosol Kid
Added 18 August 2001

Akiko and her fellow ops are frustrated by their lack of progress in the new case, but their adversary comes looking for them soon enough.

Love Won? Or Love Made?
mc mm ft
by BrynHexx
Added 21 April 2012

Mike signs up for a hypnosis class.

Love You in Latex
mc mf md ft rb
by Captain Eazy
Added 02 August 2008
Updated 09 August 2008

Dr. Richard Westley perfected the methods by which the dregs of society may be transformed into complacent, obedient robots, and that has made him a billionaire. Now his embittered wife Shayla has hired Manda, an attorney, to get her a piece of the action…

Love You Like a Tree
mc mf ff fd
by lostboy
Added 17 November 2002

Karen asks Jiri to give up everything from his life and to join her and her sister in their home.

Love, Honor, and Obey
mc mf fd
by Argos
Added 27 February 2016
Updated 07 May 2016

Elle enjoys a very successful career as a hypnotherapist and author.

Love, Lola
mc mf md gr
by Packard_400
Added 17 December 2011

Dr. Brown’s work in female behavior gives Art his dream woman, and gives Claudia a new life.

Loveblind
mc mf fd ft
by zorkmeister
Added 03 February 2008

Brian breaks into a secret medical facility to rescue his girlfriend.

Lovebright Academy
mc mf md
by Downing Street
Added 11 May 1998
Updated 18 March 2023

An older, conservative woman investigates the happennings at the Lovebright Academy, and finds that the male students are the ones in control.

Lovebright Academy: The Real Story
mc mf ff md fd
by Homer Vargas
Added 29 April 2001

Homer’s take on Downing Street’s classic story.

Loveknot
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 21 February 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

A freelance reporter consults an expert in mind control when she investigates a prominent attorney who may have become someone’s brainwashed slave.

LoveLocked
mc ff md hm in
by Adam Lily
Added 28 October 2017

An infomercial for the company LoveLock, which offers character adjustment services to keep your family in good shape. Or any shape you want, really.

LoveLocked: Locking Down Stepdaughter
mc ff md in
by Adam Lily
Added 04 November 2017

An infomercial for LoveLock, this one targeted to the daddy-stepdaughter market.

LoveLocked: WokeWired
mc mf mm fd
by Adam Lily
Added 02 December 2017

An infomercial for LoveLock, this one targeted for “woke” white ladies of reluctant white boyfriends.

Lovely Assistant
mc mf ff md ex
by NumberChamp
Added 16 July 2016

Rachel and Aimee go to a hypnosis show, but Aimee doesn’t remember that she has met this hypnotist previously.

Lovely Blue
mc mf fd
by Skew
Added 12 December 2015

Arthur happily serves his Lady Elizabeth and her lovely Spiral, but when he visits her, she seems pensive this time.

The Lovely Mickey
mc mf fd
by saturnlovesme
Added 19 June 2005

A man and a woman have a drug-powered mystical Gypsy wedding.

A Lovely Saturday Morning
mc mf ff md
by Iron Nick
Added 02 December 2012

A mind-controller enters the minds of some women in the coffee shop.

Lovely, Dark and Deep
mc ff
by fembotheather
Added 02 November 2013

Mriya and Sighle meet a mysterious woman in the woods.

The Lover
mc mf ff fd
by S. B.
Added 17 April 2010

A betrayed husband discovers that her wife’s lover is much more than meets the eye and ends up paying the price for it.

A Lover Scorned!
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 17 March 2018

A government scientist uses his classified research to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend.

A Lover’s Promise
mc mf
by DeezNuts515
Added 08 August 2020

A pair of young lovers are convinced to act on their feelings by an outside force.

The Loves of Camilla
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 11 February 2023

A lesbian vampire story.

Lovestruck
mc md
by DS
Added 19 September 2015

A student finds true love during a school assembly.

Love’s Mirror
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 11 July 2004

Julian attempts to write a happy story.

Loving Apprentices
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 29 October 2000

Vampire hunter Kevin Shadows and his harem of apprentices continue their war on Vampires—and in the process come into contact with the granddaddy of them all!

Loving Country Music
mc mf fd
by TimLovesCountry
Added 19 January 2002

A husband is made to like country music.

Loving Leah
mc mf in
by Pan
Added 12 September 2020
Updated 02 October 2021

Paddy himself growing increasingly sexually obsessed with his sister.

Loving Linda’s Legs
mc mf fd ft
by A Sinister Bent
Added 19 July 2003
Updated 29 February 2004

Office worker Linda Coleman finds she has a leg up in dealing with her boss.

Loving Wife, Devoted Mother
mc mf
by MoldedMind
Added 20 January 2024
Updated 17 February 2024

After undergoing hypnosis, Brooke begins pursuing sexual adventures—away from home, and outside of her marriage. This slowly transforms her into a completely new person.

Lovin’ That Spin
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 18 May 2004
Updated 26 June 2004

A skeptical investigator of paranormal phenomena is ensnared by black magic.

Low Man’s Lyric
mc mf md fd sf
by J. Darksong
Added 30 May 2009

A nameless homeless man is pursued by strangers, people he doesn’t know but who seem to know him, seeking the secrets locked away deep inside his mind. Is he truly a vagabond, or could he be the One they’ve been searching for?

Lowest Common Demominator
mc ff hm
by Madam Kistulot
Added 25 February 2023

Kaylee needs to see her advisor about her thesis defense. Professor Garner thinks that Kaylee would be a lot more fun if she didn’t think so much.

The Loyal Servants of NILE
mc mf md ds gr
by bw
Added 08 October 2022

When a woman working for a company discovers the truth about one of their more nefarious plots, her brash and outspoken nature make her a liability. After being taken to a secretive location, she learns how to put aside her disobedient nature and become a loyal servant of NILE.

Loyalty
mc mf md fd
by Mariwin
Added 29 November 1998

A job candidate is hypnotized during her interview.

Loyalty (MoldedMind)
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 24 June 2023

Ruby’s a bit too attached to her current slave, but she knows she’ll have to let her go someday. Or will she?

The Lube Job
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 23 February 1998

An auto shop owner hypnotizes and seduces his employee

Lubyanka
mc ff ds
by BedHead
Added 04 September 2021

Diana learns an important life lesson—and a lot more besides.

Lubyanka — Diana’s Return
mc ff ds
by BedHead
Added 13 November 2021

As predicted by Lubyanka in their previous encounter, Diana cannot keep herself away. But now that she has been willingly drawn into Lubyanka’s web, what will happen to her?

Lucarotti
mc mm sc
by The Slaver
Added 22 July 2007
Updated 12 March 2011

Jim receives email messages from a stranger, that he is compelled to read and obey.

Lucid
mc mf md in
by OneAndTwo
Added 08 October 2016
Updated 12 November 2016

Trey can’t control his dreams when he’s asleep, but he discovers that he can when he’s awake.

Lucid (nojo)
mc fd
by nojo
Added 12 November 2022

A man’s lucid dreams about a hypnodomme start to spill over into real life.

Luck of the Draw
mc ff
by Mijera
Added 21 October 2001

When Lea moves into her dorm room, she discovers a pendant that has the power to grand wishes.

Luck of the Irish
mc mf fd gr
by Moose 2016
Added 09 September 2017
Updated 23 September 2017

After receiving her wishes from a leprechaun, Sally is tranformed into Sapphire, who is irresistible to men.

The Luckiest Girl in the World
mc mf md
by Henri Ticket
Added 30 June 2001

Meg’s sex life improves remarkably after a psychological experiment.

Lucky
mc mf fd
by Pinky
Added 13 April 2002

Sheila feels lucky that she was able to get a job interview at the last moment. And soon, the man who is interviewing her will too.

The Lucky Break
mc ff
by Romanah
Added 15 June 2013

A delivery girl takes a shortcut, and meets Her.

Lucky Charms
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 17 March 2001

Brigid meets a stranger on her way home from work.

Lucky Clover
mc md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 23 March 2019

Patricia Saint is was born under a lucky star. Blessed with wealth, beauty, and an uncanny luck, the world is her oyster. Alas, things get boring when everything is handed to you in a silver platter. So Patricia decides to take up thieving, not for necessity or greed, but for the thrill. But when the Beautiful Gems are called in to stop her crime spree, she may end up pushing her luck a bit too far...

Lucky Day to Be in Sweden
mc mf md be
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 19 March 2006

An American male exchange student in Stockholm, learns that 99% of all the males worldwide have died from a virus and also to his luck, manages to acquire some Mind Control Powers, which he uses to his advantage.

Lucky in Love
mc mf md hu
by J. Darksong
Added 22 February 2014

Richard ‘Dick’ Johnson has lived an unfortunate life. From the constant ridicule about his name, to losing his job, to getting struck by lightning TWICE, he’s always felt that someone ‘up there’ had it out for him. Well, Karma might be a bitch, but at least she plays fair. And you know what they say: Unlucky in Life...

Lucky I’m a Teacher
mc mf fd
by Jenny’s Admirer
Added 08 April 2017

James visits Jenny’s place to help tutor her children, but Jenny has other plans for him, too.

The Lucky Janitor Theory
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 23 August 2008

A college co-ed makes her case for why she should be enslaved.

Lucky Tickets 2: Lucky Stiff
mc mf ff md
by JiMC
Added 24 September 2005

In this second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade.

Lucky Trance
mc mf ff md
by Anynom
Added 24 June 2000

George suggests that two female hypnotists have a contest to see which can hypnotize the other.

Lucky Winner
mc ff ft la gr
by MoldedMind
Added 01 May 2021

Ute and her friends go to watch the filming of a new game show. They end up as contestants instead, but it turns out the game is a little different than what they imagined, and playing it may have permanent consequences for them.

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky
mc mm
by T. T. Fletcher
Added 21 February 2015

A lucky man wakes up in the morning next to his one-night-stand.

Lucky’s Harem
mc mf md
by Lucky Guy
Added 30 July 2005

Lucky has an all-female department. They’re young, hot, and interested in his hypnotic skills. But even hypnosis can’t dispel some of the tension—sexual and otherwise.

Lucy Westenra Never Had These Kinds of Problems
mc mf fd
by Frustrated
Added 17 December 2006

A vampire parties a little too hard.

Lucy’s Adventure in a New World
mc mf md ft
by masterrobo
Added 23 July 2011

Lucy discovers a shop that is a portal that takes her to a world where all her desires could be fulfilled.

Lugnut Lewdly: Origin Story
mc mf md gr hu cb
by Paladin
Added 31 May 2014

A new superhero with amazing powers arrives on Earth.

Luke and the Orb of Thomas the Heretic of the Word
mc mf md
by The Mother Of Invention
Added 01 September 2001

A coming of age story.

Lullaby
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 14 November 2020

Fiona lives in a world where mind control is common place. So far she’s managed to hold onto her own, but letting her guard down around her friend Gwen has her running scared...

Lulu
mc ff
by Garden Variety
Added 22 November 2014

Lulu, on her first day working for a porn company, is seduced by the company’s secretary.

Lulu II
mc ff mf bd
by Garden Variety
Added 07 March 2015

Lulu toughs out a double-feature under Meena at competing studio. Is reconciled with her Ex?

Lulu III
mc ff mf bd
by Garden Variety
Added 07 March 2015

Gina helps Lulu with her diet.

Lulu IV
mc ff mf md
by Garden Variety
Added 02 May 2015

Lulu and Jayci are tickled at nauseum. Jayci attacks Gina, Lulu seduces Jayci’s Grip boyfriend.

Luminescent Ink an Adult Radio Drama
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 05 August 2023

A radio play set in the 1920’s where the mad scientist gets the girl.

Luna and Feliciana
mc mf md in
by violetmoreviolins
Added 10 September 2022
Updated 30 March 2024

A distant family becomes more close.

Luna Crush
mc mf ff md cb ft
by Zerem
Added 09 February 2002

A twenty year old, genetically engineered super girl with physical strength and mind control powers struggles with life as a secret agent and her most powerful weapon...her body.

Lunch at the Park
mc ff
by Tax and Tithe
Added 23 August 2014

A woman decides to eat her lunch outside.

Lunch Break
mc mf fd
by Lady Ru’etha
Added 17 February 2008

A domme at a hypnosis convention relaxes in the hot tub.

Lunchtime Encounter
mc mf md
by Somnambulist
Added 12 July 2009

A woman keeps getting stared at by a strange man.

Lupton Becomes His Boss’s Toy!
mc mm ma
by The Slaver
Added 24 April 2021

Lupton gets a very special email from his boss.

The Lurker Within
mc mf md ft
by Rubber9561
Added 30 January 2000
Updated 27 February 2000

A woman who works for a spy agency is life form that grows within her over a very long period of time, eventually transforming her into a slave.

Lush
mc ff mf
by Mind-Control-Makeover
Added 23 June 2018

Inveterate drinker Rebecca finds that a strange new hangover pill helps her turn her life around. But the pill’s side effects quickly spiral out of control.

Lust
mc mf ff md
by Mmmmn!
Added 10 February 2001

A secret organization invents a substance that stimulates women, which it uses to control them.

Lust Bus
mc mf fd sf
by Charles P. Lingham
Added 03 December 2016

Lamar and Nancy are regulars on the city bus when an unfamiliar Asian female passenger boards, surrounded by an exotic scent that’s going right to their crotches and making them want to do things that you shouldn’t really do in public.

Lust Fever
mc mf md
by Nadia Nightside
Added 09 March 2024

Two innocent people are infected with Lust Fever at a secret facility and slowly succumb to its breeding influence.

A Lust for Red
mc mf ff
by Cerebralgreen
Added 17 April 2004

Police officer comes to a cross roads in her life and is lead down a dangerous path by strangers.

Lust for the Vampire
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 May 2023

The vampire Camilla, of an ancient noble house, rises to cause havoc again.

Lust for the Vampire II — Second Coming
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 20 May 2023

The rise of the vampire Camilla, of an ancient noble house causes havoc again and again.

Lust for the Vampire III — Blood Wrath
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 03 June 2023

Camilla has been enjoying herself for two decades, but now a storm approaches, one caused from another evil. Can you use evil to fight evil?

Lust for the Vampire IV — Great Leap Forward
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 10 June 2023

Camilla has been enjoying herself for more than two decades in Moscow. She fought against the storm and now wished to expand her sex-empire to new grounds.

Lust from Darkness
mc ff mf md fd
by mr. potestas
Added 09 February 2019

Hunters Lucinda and Alena were fighting monsters for nearly a decade. Demons were never their speciality, but they soon found themselves against Demons with an unexpected plan…

Lust In Space
mc mf md sf
by URN My Power
Added 17 November 2002

While marooned in a remote galaxy, Peter is possessed by a symbiont that has a powerful effect on his body and his mind.

The Lust of Autora
mc mf mm md
by Fool’s Page
Added 12 March 2016

Alcaeus investigates the pending enslavement of a noblewoman in the corrupt Republic of De.

Lust Potion
mc mm
by mastersinyourmind
Added 05 February 2022

A love potion gets the two male roommates engaging in a hot d/s scenario...

The Lustful Codex
mc mf ff md fd bd ds ex ft
by Magister Amentia
Added 14 May 2022

Jerome is an academic and archeologist, recently he received an ancient book that doesn’t make sense. Since it arrived, he and the people around him began to change and become more sexually open.

Lustful Hypnotizing
mc mf md
by hypnoololook
Added 14 October 2006

A man attempts to surrepticiously hypnotize an old neighbor.

Lustful Resistance
mc ff
by S. B.
Added 08 May 2021

Faene, a young Amazon supposedly blessed with the Gift of Sight, tries to rescue Amazon leader Jocasta from the clutches of The Lustful Twelve.

The Lustful Twelve
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 03 October 2015
Updated 04 October 2015

Derrick Evans, a substitute teacher caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, meets Gehymnis Academy’s most prodigious and dangerous students.

Lustful Vengeance
mc ff md fd
by S. B.
Added 23 March 2019

For ages, The Amazonian Guards have protected the supernatural students dwelling in the prestigious Gehymnis Academy but a sinister conspiracy threatens to put an end to it all.

Lustre
mc ff mf fd md
by Sara H
Added 03 March 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

Robin is recruited to compromise the secret government project she is working on.

Luv Bunny
mc mf md gr
by Baochai Jya
Added 25 April 2009

A woman throws Jack out of her apartment after he catches him performing sex magick in the living room.

Luxury Pets
mc mf la gr
by CNP
Added 23 August 2014

An ordinary joe doesn’t like being looked down upon. He doesn’t like being ignored because of the way he dresses. So he makes sure that those who most ignore him will be the ones who most adore him.

LWE
mc mf md
by Bulgroz the Third
Added 08 February 2009

What would you do if the girl on an escort service ad reminded you of a long-lost college crush? Stevie decided to call, only to discover that the service provided was of a rather special kind.

Lyla
mc mf fd
by Neal Lowe
Added 05 December 2015
Updated 16 March 2019

Lyla goes to collect her latest thrall’s brother.

Lynda’s Games—Julie
mc mf fd
by jimb
Added 06 May 2000

Lynda lets Julie borrow her pendant—and the man that is controlled by it.

Lynda’s Games—The Airport
mc mf fd
by jimb
Added 29 July 2000

Jim meets Lynda at the airport, and she immediately hypnotizes him.

Lynda’s Games—The Haircut
mc mf fd
by jimb
Added 07 July 2001

After spending the evening with Lynda, Jim wakes up the next morning and decides that he needs a haircut.

Lyra
mc ff bd
by Azure Sky
Added 29 May 2006

Tara’s roommate starts to take her bondage modelling very seriously.

Lyra’s Choice
mc mf md ds gr ft
by Pixie Isobella
Added 27 May 2023

Lyra didn’t realise she wanted to be a bimbo fucktoy until she saw the advertisement for bimbo dolls. They will brainwash her into being sweet and simple and above all wanting to please the men. She knows it’s a one-way street but she can’t wait.