The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: C

The C-Phone
mc mm sf
by z119z
Added 10 May 2014

Robert unwittingly becomes a beta-tester for a billionaire’s new invention.

C.A.R.P.
mc mf ff md fd
by Corrupting Power
Added 15 April 2023
Updated 24 February 2024

A bright but underachieving student receives an invitation to attend a mysterious new coastal college with some very big ideas and an unusual way of doing things...

Cab Ride
mc mf be
by Karla
Added 25 April 1999

Karla shares a cab ride with a stranger and starts doing unusual things without knowing why.

Cabin
mf mc md nc
by Deirdre
Added 01 August 1996

A group of people weekending in a cabin experiment with hypnosis.

Cabin Fever
mc mf ff md in
by Sweetlori
Added 16 October 2005

Tasha watches as her friend Rachel is hypnotized by Tony.

Cabin Fever (Hypno S)
mc mf md
by Hypno S
Added 29 August 2020

Eager to get away from the city during lockdown Stacey heads to an isolated cabin, but finds that she needs help lighting a relaxing fire.

Cabin Fever (Lisa Teez)
mc ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 05 November 2011

Four girls make a trip to the slopes, but they won’t be skiing any time soon.

Cabin of Sin
mc mf ff fd ma ft
by mr. potestas
Added 27 October 2018

An unknowable force awakens the sexual truth in college students vacationing in a luxury cabin.

The Cabinet
mc mf md
by Fool’s Page
Added 25 July 2009

Ann visits Dr. Carnelian to see his ancient Chinese cabinet.

The Cable Guy
mc mf md
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 19 February 2011
Updated 26 March 2011

Thomas creates the new generation of his Family’s Invention.

Cadre
mc mf ff md
by Victor Ramierez
Added 10 October 1998

Anna is drugged and made the princess of a bizarre, secret organization, and is made to perform various sex acts.

Cadwallader Wynter Has A Bad Day
mc hm
by Betsy Leohtar
Added 06 May 2017

Cadwallader Wynter is a member of a select group of people who meet monthly. He hasn’t been to their meetings for quite a while now. Should he go tonight?

Cafe au Lait
mc mf md gr
by Ludmenkov, Boris
Added 25 November 2000

Janice, an employee at a pharmeceutical firm, enjoys spending her meals at a cafe across from work.

Caffeinated Quickies: Best in Breed
mc mf md gr ds sf
by Menoetes
Added 03 September 2022

Two of the galaxy’s richest, most eligible and gorgeous elites visit a strange alien planet for some help with a very specific and personal matter.

Caffeinated Quickies: Honeyed Housewife
mc mf la hu md fd
by Menoetes
Added 30 July 2022

Right after getting a promotion, Michael comes home to find his wife a changed woman.

Caffeinated Quickies: Mothers MILF Club
mc mf fd in gr ds
by Menoetes
Added 24 September 2022

Claudia is a proper Southern Lady struggling to come to terms with the return of the Fae and their magic to the mortal realm. When she discovers that her handsome son Ash has been flirting with a gorgeous Fae just before he is moving away for college, she gets flustered. Just when she is about to host a meeting of the notoriously conservative Atlanta Ladies Social Club and their first ever fairy guest speaker too.

Café Beirut
mc mf ff md
by Cindy Silver Eyes
Added 16 July 2011

Cindy and her friends are recruited to work in an Arab café.

Caitlin Looses Herself to Halloween
mc mf md
by wwillia5
Added 30 November 2013

Caitlin gets a visitor on Halloween.

Caitlyn’s
mc mf md ma ds hm
by Wendy Slippers
Added 19 February 2005

Be careful what you say... VERY careful.

A Cake for Christmas
mc mf md
by 321
Added 19 December 2020

On the set of a made-for-TV holiday movie, an actor uses hypnosis to get closer to his co-star.

Calendars and Clocks
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 30 September 2023

Louisa makes Jon as dumb as an old calendar... or possibly a stopped clock... using hypnosis and pleasure.

The Calia Files — Stories of Hypnotic Mind Control
mc mf fd
by ayla
Added 19 August 2023
Updated 26 August 2023

Five stories that make up a collection of stories about hypnotic control.

Calibration
mc mf md ma in
by Austerity
Added 02 May 2020

Jennifer wants to set up her new webcam, but there are some adjustments that must be made first.

Calibration — Research and Development
mc mf md ma in
by Austerity
Added 09 May 2020

John’s life spirals out of control as his invention to improve memory retention proves a bit too effective.

Calico: Ensnared by the Red Octopus
mc mf md cb
by Trent Wolf
Added 25 November 2012

Red Octopus uses the kidnapping of Mega Woman as a lure to capture his real target, the well-endowed heroine Calico.

Caligula’s Curse
mc mf in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 22 August 2009

Long ago Caligula was struck by an illness. That illness and all the depravity it caused may be back.

Call and Response
mc mf md ds
by SpiralTurquoise
Added 25 November 2017

A dialog between a hypnokinky couple, in which words spoken become true.

Call for Love
mc mf fd
by Professor R
Added 21 September 2003

The professor helps to conduct an experiment of a device that will cut into cell phone conversations and hypnotize the listener.

Call In Sick
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 11 March 2023

Gwen wakes up Monday morning and slowly, sluggishly recalls the weekend that left her unable to resist her Master’s commands.

Call Me Fredrick
mc mf md
by Carl Jenkins
Added 05 September 2015
Updated 19 September 2015

A late-blooming young man is about to begin his senior year at the local Math and Science Magnet School, and is finally growing into his own body. His love life so far has been non-existant, but his latest invention may turn things around.

Call Me Jack
mc ff ma
by mesmeri
Added 13 April 2008

The book warned that a demon was trapped inside right there on the first page. For Janice didn’t believe in such silly superstition.

Call Me Suzy
mc mf md
by Aimee
Added 23 January 2000

After reading some mind-control fiction, Suzanne, is transformed from a high-powered executive into a submissive slut.

The Call of the Wild
mc mf md
by Tropos
Added 23 September 2007
Updated 25 November 2007

A student hypnotises his girlfriend, with unexpected results.

Call the Police
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 17 July 2021

Shaylene tries to recruit the authorities to help free her friend from the clutches of a predatory hypnotist. But it turns out she’s not the only one doing a little recruiting.

Callback
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 05 January 2002

A handful of runaway slavegirls and their gallant rescuer dodge a diabolical conspiracy’s capture teams and struggle with the depth of the mind control as they try to save their free will—or remember what that means.

Caller ID
mc mf md
by Alicia Strong
Added 14 June 2009
Updated 12 July 2009

Pushy career girl Evie adapts the demands of being appointed as the new team leader of a call centre.

Callgirl
mc mf md
by typhoon_mc
Added 31 October 2015

Rachel’s therapist is turning her into a callgirl.

Callie Colt: High Plains Grifter
mc mf ff md fd
by Trent Wolf
Added 17 June 2000

Callie and her sweet young cousin Cassie must travel across the country to prevent the deed to their gold mine from being stolen.

Calligraphy
mc mf md ma
by Meleva
Added 10 August 2019

The sun is gone and the lamps are lit. Lady Nallamae Fairmane, noble heiress and minor duchess, knows what that means: it’s time for her to practice her calligraphy.

The Calling
mc mf ff md
by Elizabeth Whittaker
Added 23 October 2005

Diana has a strange day at work, and her friend, Cat, leads her to a factory.

Calling Collect
mc ma in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 19 June 2010

When Christina calls her dad collect for Father’s Day using a special Trance-tory Telecommunications program, things get a little interesting.

Calling the Plays
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 11 October 2003

A college football player runs into his therapist at the gym. Do you need to ask what happens next?

Calming Commands for Daily Personalities
mc ft
by Mr. Scade
Added 01 June 2013

Two sisters, who seem oddly susceptible to mental modifications, receive a gift of several casettes tapes that give them a new personality per day.

Calving Signs
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 13 September 2008
Updated 21 September 2008

Terri returns home from college, and finds that her Mom, and the rest of the town, has changed.

Came Back for You
mc mf ff fd
by Jukebox
Added 20 August 2022

Rob and Joyce’s old babysitter returned from Europe older, wiser, and knowing what she wants. And what she wants is Rob.

Cameo Girl vs Femme Fatale
mc ff cb
by hypnokink
Added 14 June 2009

Armed with Super Strength Cameo Girl tracks down and confronts Femme Fatale, the noir themed villainess.

Camera
mc mm fd
by Mafisto
Added 02 January 2000
Updated 19 August 2000

Keanu and Duncan are compelled to perform in front of a camera.

The Camera Doesn’t Lie
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 02 September 2007

Carla gets more than she expects from a dating service.

The Camera Doesn’t Lie Again
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 20 February 2010

Gita’s mother wants to find her daughter a husband but Gita wants to make her own choices.

Camera. Flash. Action
mc mf fd bd ds hm sf
by Mistress Dyvia
Added 12 September 2020

A man reinvents the camera flash to open a person to suggestion. It goes really well until he suggests that his Girlfriend should be a more sexually aggressive, and his life begins to spiral out of control.

Camilla Tales — New Blood
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 July 2019

A vampire is awakened in 1930s Germany.

Camilla Tales — The Beginning
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 July 2019

Camilla is turned into a vampire by her mother.

Camille’s Investment
mc mf mm fd md
by Adam Lily
Added 07 January 2017

Robert and Camille invest in an experimental neurotherapy to save their marriage. At least, that’s what Robert believes.

Cammy Captured
mc mf ff md
by URN My Power
Added 26 September 1999

Billy’s new invention gives him awesome mental powers.

Campaign
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 23 August 2008

Tara is having difficulty focusing on her job as a regional campaign manager when she teams up with Jimmy.

A Campaign of the Mind
mc mf ff md fd ds gr
by Dungeon Master
Added 05 October 2019
Updated 02 November 2019

A DnD campaign leader gets more than what he bargained for when he realizes the rolls he makes during the game with the dice set he got as a birthday present have far greater implications to all their lives...

Campfire
mc mf
by MoldedMind
Added 28 September 2019

Liza asks Travis if the rumours that he is a hypnotist are true. He goes above and beyond to prove that they are.

Campfire Captive
mc mf fd
by J. B. Snave
Added 07 January 2023

A young soldier is tasked with guarding a dangerous yet beautiful captive who he knows has the ability to hypnotise him.

Campfire Light
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 27 January 2008

Susan is hypnotized by campfire.

Campfire Tail
mc mf gr
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 17 April 2010

Clayton tries to warn his friends they should leave the swamps near Marawind. His friends have other things in mind, and so does something sinister waiting for them in the middle of the bayou.

The Camping Bug
mc ff be in sf
by ThatSquickGuy
Added 19 January 2019
Updated 26 September 2020

A fun weekend finds a terrible infestation.

Camping Trip
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 09 June 2001

A man’s weekend alone with his wife turns into a family outing, but he still manages to get a little ‘Quiet’ time.

Campus Case Study
mc mm
by SoxnTies
Added 29 September 2001
Updated 21 September 2002

Nick thinks that he is Professor Edwards’ new research assistant, but he’s actually the subject of the study.

Campus Frolics
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 30 December 2023

Freshman Fred Schumann discovers he’s not so popular with the ladies after-all.

Campus Hypnosis
mc mm
by Thom21
Added 16 March 1998

Dr. Stevens invents a microchip that can turn men into perfect hypnotic subjects.

Campus Hypnotist
mc mf md
by Hypnotic Whispers
Added 26 October 2013

A young graduate decides to stick around as a health counselor, helping the young women of North East University deal with their problems one orgasm at a time.

Campus Prick
mc mm
by StageShowMM
Added 26 June 2021

A campus hypnotist show fundamentally alters the dynamic between two college rivals.

Campus Toy
mc ff mf md fd
by An Otter and Lunar Circuit
Added 27 February 2021
Updated 14 May 2022

A simple party with her friends finds Amber caught in the middle of a campus wide sex slavery ring. Her investigations end up bringing her deeper than she ever expected to go.

CAMS
mc mf md gr
by Moose 2016
Added 17 June 2017

Sarah purchases a new videoconferencing product for her company.

Can Anyone Help Me?
mc mf md in
by Anonymous-019
Added 13 December 1998

Shannon loses control when she is around her uncle.

Can I Speak With You A Moment?
mc mf md
by serendelicioso
Added 03 March 2012

A high school guidance councelor offers special sessions for some of his students.

Can I take your order, Sir?
mc mf md
by Lord Sisyphus
Added 10 September 2010

A cute waitress suddenly believes in service with more than a smile..

Can I Trust You?
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 09 April 2016

Cynthia opens up to her friend Alice about the real reason she avoids men.

Can You Dig It?
mc mf md
by Mudak
Added 08 August 2009

Today is the first day of classes at Mind Control University, and Dr. Kraft is looking forward to meeting his archaeology students for the first time. His ‘Trust’ lecture is always a hit with his students, and this year shouldn’t be any different.

Can You Read This Watch?
mc mm
by hypnopendant
Added 08 September 2018

Kyler’s roommate has something to show him.

The Canadian Guardsman
mc mm bd ft
by theguardsman
Added 07 January 2017

Simon Martin is a Canadian Army officer. He is sent to the European Union State to examine the possibility of cooperation between Canada and Europe. He is also eager to find out more about the rubber clad security force, called the “Guard”.

Canary
mc ff bd ds ex in hm
by Chelicerate
Added 17 March 2018
Updated 03 November 2018

Oriole attends a BDSM play party that caters to women with psychic gifts.

Candace Falls
mc md ma ex
by MissingGreen
Added 31 March 2018
Updated 21 April 2018

A world famous pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace Falls 2: Further
mc mf md ex
by MissingGreen
Added 21 April 2018

A world famous pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace Falls 3: Fantasy
mc ff bd
by MissingGreen
Added 28 April 2018

A world famous pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace Falls 4: Forbidden
mc md ws
by MissingGreen
Added 05 May 2018

A pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace Falls 5: Fully
mc ff md fd
by MissingGreen
Added 19 May 2018

A pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace Falls 6: Feral
mc md fd be
by MissingGreen
Added 22 September 2018

A pop star is hypnotically transformed.

Candace the Cowherd
mc ff gr la
by CNP
Added 17 August 2013

Something happens to Candace as during her graduate research in a small college town.

Candace’s Education
mc mf ff md
by The Sinner
Added 10 June 1997

Rick uses a hypnotic drug on his girlfriend and turns her into a slut.

Candi Cain
mc ff mf fd
by URN My Power
Added 29 December 2002

Chandra wants to get revenge on a homophobe be enslaving his daughter, Candace. It turns out to be much simpler than it seemed.

Candice’s Class
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 16 December 2017

A couple wonders what lecture to attend at a hypnosis convention.

The Candidate
mc mf md gr
by AMOWAT
Added 14 October 2000
Updated 20 January 2001

A scientist offers a Senator assitance with his upcoming election.

The Candidate (creativewriter018)
mc mf fd ma
by creativewriter018
Added 07 June 2014

A new therapist helps you relieve the stress of your election campaign.

The Candidate—Jennifer
mc ff
by The Mind Master
Added 10 March 2001

Jennifer make the ideal candidate for psychological experiments involving infantilism.

Candle Power
mc mf fd
by Siren87
Added 28 May 1999

Ken lets Sheila hypnotize her, without knowing the evil plans that Sheila has in store.

Candle Power (Pellicule)
mc mf md
by Pellicule
Added 16 November 2003

A reporter is curious about hypnosis, and performs some experiments on coworker.

Candle Seduction
mc mf md
by Lucky Guy
Added 03 March 2012

Lynda loves it when I invent new ways to seduce her, ampify her arousal, or create new roles for us to experience. Here I hypnotized her with a candle flame, had her believe that we’re coworkers who have been lusting for one another, and that the candle contains aphrodisiac pheromones, irrisistible to women. We spent the next several hours making hypnotically enhanced love. This is nonfiction, RL hypnosis.

Candlelight
mc mf
by Schlafen
Added 09 June 2012

Feeling rather frustrated these days, Marin opts to see her future in a crystal ball.

Candy Coated
mc
by Jukebox
Added 04 May 2019

A delicious, decadent hypnotic induction to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Candy Girls
mc ma md
by All These Roadworks
Added 25 July 2020
Updated 03 February 2024

Niemira plays an addictive new mobile game.

Candy Hearts
mc mf ff fd
by Chew Toy
Added 27 February 2000

At a Valentine’s Day party, a man is compelled to do whatever is written on the heart-shaped candies.

Candy Pink Rosé
mc ff ds hm
by Madam Kistulot
Added 28 November 2020
Updated 12 December 2020

A sexy young sommelier is unaware of her metahuman abilities as they assist her in serving the richest clientele of Midas City. Her life changes forever when a rich and powerful woman decides to acquire those skills for her own purposes.

Candy-Coated Damnation
mc mf fd
by GigglingGoblin
Added 19 November 2022

A sugary-sweet bimbo succubus tempts and seduces a weak-willed man on Halloween night.

Canis
mc mm ft
by LeashDog
Added 30 June 2018

A shop owner offers Sam something harder than the puppy play he’s been dabbling with.

Cannibal Cain
mc mf ff md bd ca
by YourName
Added 02 April 2006
Updated 23 April 2006

A man possessed by demonic forces goes on a sexual rampage.

Canyon Springs
mc ff mf fd md
by Dankhypno
Added 14 November 2015

Vikki recruits Tammi to assist her with her plan to hypnotically enslave an entire city.

Can’t Buy Me Love
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 16 January 2010

Ronald returns to pick up his wife after three years of mindless slavery to Marissa Graves.

Can’t Buy Me Love (Lisa Teez)
mc ff sf
by Lisa Teez
Added 30 May 2010

Lucy returns from a mission to find the world is not as she left it.

Can’t Make a Sound
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 12 February 2022

DeShaundra and her Domme while away a long plane trip to London with hypnosis and very stealthy sex.

Can’t Say No
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 28 October 2017

Isaish’s done something to Celia’s head, but her mind keeps sliding away from the details.

Cape City Chronicles: Tales of the City
mc mf ff md fd ma cb gr
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 19 December 2020
Updated 20 February 2021

One-off side-stories to Cape City Chronicles: Today the City... follow the sexual adventures of various side characters as they deal with mind-controlling villains, aliens, and monsters.

Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...
mc mf ff md fd ma cb
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 16 November 2019
Updated 27 November 2021

Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

Capes and Crepes
mc mf md ft ex ds hm bd cb
by Griz T. Orc
Added 09 May 2015

The Empress has mostly quit the superhero business, but when she finds a maid cafe staffed by brainwashed real superheroines and villainesses, she has to do something!

Capitol Hill Slut
mc ma
by Quill
Added 02 September 2017
Updated 23 September 2017

Melanie Brachenright is not a nice person, and when her poll numbers drop, she desperately turns to the only solution she can find: an experimental injection that softens her mood. Things don’t go according to plan, and soon her breasts expand, strange urges course through her loins, and it’s all she can do to keep from submitting to the crass needs of the flesh. Now with the election looming, Melanie needs to use her new bimbo transformation to drive the numbers upward, but all her slutting around has drawn the attention of someone dangerous.

Capitulation Point
mc mf md
by Phobetor
Added 27 January 2024

Lena is hypnotized into having an orgasm so powerful that it binds her to Mark forever.

Captain Amy
mc ff rb
by BluejayGS
Added 17 June 2007
Updated 30 September 2007

Amy’s teammates are injected with nanobots and are made to become more like Amy.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Dark Wedding
mc ff mf fd bd cb
by Callidus and connie k
Added 20 May 2023
Updated 26 August 2023

With cosmic wheels beginning to turn—bracing for a galactic battle between good and evil—Captain Jette Jones and the crew of the Artemis III are tasked with returning to besieged Te’ Sareez, while unbeknownst to them deposed queen Zeta lays in wait.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Fate of the Stars
mc ff cb
by Callidus and connie k
Added 23 September 2023
Updated 28 October 2023

Captain Jette Jones and her allies clash with Suzerain Supreme Zeta and the powerful and mysterious Goddess of Darkness over the destiny of the galaxy.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Pleasure Trap of the Catwomen
mc ff mf fd cb bd
by Callidus and connie k
Added 21 August 2021
Updated 25 March 2022

Captain Jones and the crew of the Artemis III take shore leave on a pleasure planet and discover that what happens on Plutonia doesn’t always stay on Plutonia.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Slaves of the Suzerain
mc ff bd cb
by Callidus and connie k
Added 24 April 2021
Updated 25 March 2022

Captain Jette Jones and the crew of the Artemis III rocketship race to a distant star system where a ruthless and seductive Queen is moving to seize power and destroy the brave Star Ranger.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Draining Terror
mc ff mf fd cb
by Callidus and connie k
Added 27 November 2021
Updated 25 March 2022

While answering a distress call from a sightseeing starliner, Captain Jette Jones and the crew of the Artemis III discover that someone on-board is not who they appear to be.

Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Rock of Epsilon
mc ff cb
by Callidus and connie k
Added 30 July 2022
Updated 29 April 2023

A routine assignment studying a peculiar asteroid field turns out to be anything but routine when Epsilon is forced to confront her past, changing the course of her future forever ...

Captain Power’s Fall
mc mm md ma ex cb
by Koruichi
Added 18 May 2013

Captain Power walks in on a nightclub hypnosis show.

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 13 July 2008
Updated 01 March 2009

A carnival attraction offers up hoes for sale.

Captivated
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 November 2020

Can humans be freed of alien control?

Captivated in Kansas City
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 12 May 2018

The hypnotist Hudson inserts himself into the marriage of Hailey and Hudson.

Captive Audience
mc ff bd ft
by Sara H
Added 25 August 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

After Diana’s marriage is ruined, she tries to ruin the relationship of another couple, but then someone intervenes.

Capture
mc ff sf
by Tabico
Added 26 June 2010

In a space-faring future, a highly-trained law enforcement operative is brought in to capture a fugitive with mind control powers.

The Capture of Flame Boy
mc mm in bd cb
by sb_jb_mc
Added 03 August 2013

A hero and his friends are in danger of becoming mindless sex slaves by the evil villain the Enslaver!

Captured
mc mf md
by 321
Added 17 October 2020
Updated 21 November 2020

A team of commandos infiltrate and destroy an enemy compound, only to discover that getting out is not as easy as getting in.

Captured (Skaetlett)
mc ff bd ds hm
by Skaetlett
Added 29 July 2023

A failed law student earns her Soulmate Mark, subjecting her to the CEO of everything she stood against.

Captured and Defiled
mc ff md ma ds ex ft hm la in ws
by rbstorymorph
Added 02 January 2020
Updated 26 March 2022

A man at the beach is annoyed by a group of college girls, and decides to drug one and take her home with him.

Captured at the Con
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 02 July 2022

Will Camille and Jake ever make it to the Hypno Convention?

Captured at the Mall
mc mf fd ft
by Latexman
Added 28 May 2006

Even while Tommy is absorbed by his fetish for women’s boots, someone else is planning to give him a new and deeper obsession.

Captured by Orcs — Elven Desires
mc mf md ds ex gr la hm
by rbstorymorph
Added 30 April 2022

When an Elven Princess’ entourage is captured by orcs she suspects the worst. Expectiving to be violated by their chieftain she is shocked when he reveals that he intends nothing of the sort. Shocked, and a little.... disappointed? That’s not right! There is no way a Elven Lady would ever crave an orc male. Is there?

Captured by the Light
mc ff
by Sweetlori
Added 18 September 2005

A co-ed is hypnotized by a Goth girl in a boring class.

Captured by Trance
mc mf ff md
by Psionic_X
Added 21 November 2009

Jason seeks revenge against a woman who had him thrown out of a gentlemen’s club.

Captured Mind
mc mf md hm
by Cindy Silver Eyes
Added 21 May 2011

Cindy meets a stranger, and finds she must obey him.

Captured Territory
mc mm
by Max Rank
Added 21 July 2002

A man helps a gas station attendant prepare for a bodybuilding competition.

Capturing the Spies
mc ff bd ds gr ft
by Sammynona
Added 26 October 2019
Updated 04 April 2020

Lisa and her fellow spies investigate the Marron Corporation, clueless about the hypnotic traps waiting to catch them.

Car Insurance
mc ff
by Matty Q
Added 11 May 1998

Joanne gets asked very personal questions while being interviewed for car insurance, but feels compelled to answer them.

Cara Loft — Crypt Detective
mc mf md gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 16 November 2019
Updated 19 February 2021

Cara Loft has fought the forces of The Guild around the globe, but will she be undone in her own home town of London?

Caramel
mc mf md
by Angel Raymond
Added 16 February 2013

Caramel is having second thoughts on her wedding day, but maybe she just needs someone to make the big decisions for her.

Caramia
mc mf md
by MasterDavid
Added 03 May 2003
Updated 10 May 2003

Caramia remembers the first night she met her Master. Or at least, she tries to remember.

Card Games
mc mf ff md ft in
by Doctor Pinch
Added 12 December 1999
Updated 04 November 2000

After giving them a drug that lowers their resistance, Dave plays strip poker with his sister and her friends.

Card Tricks
mc mf ff md
by AMOWAT
Added 14 August 2004
Updated 29 August 2004

A college student discovers that he can control women using the deck of cards he bought from an old junk shop.

Cardio
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 10 September 2011

Geoff is fascinated by a woman he sees running.

The Care and Training of the North American Wildboy
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 17 March 2018

Wildboys are everywhere. A former government researcher shares his tips for training them.

The Career
mc mf md in
by bendherovr
Added 07 June 2014
Updated 21 June 2014

Sally’s son Jared makes some adjustments to her DVD collection, and some adjustments to her.

Career Advancement
mc mf fd gr ex ft
by Pariah
Added 14 August 2021

An ambitious Hollywood agent goes to great lengths to convince a client that his future lies in superhero films.

Career Counseling
mc mf ff md
by Halcyon
Added 01 March 2009

A young engineering student attends a career counseling session and is convinced to consider other careers.

Career Day
mc mf ff md
by Anynom
Added 03 March 2001

A hypnotist demonstrates his trade to a class of high school students.

Career Guidance
mc md ma ft
by Deacon J
Added 01 August 2020

Upon the recommendations of a friend, Alex receives some enlightening career guidance from Doctor Summers.

Career Opportunity
mc ff ft
by nwofns
Added 07 May 2006
Updated 16 July 2006

A newly married woman is slowly transformed from an everyday woman to an outrageous hooker who knows no limits.

Career Switch
mc mf ff md fd
by If I Was Not You
Added 16 May 2015

Tatiana is so fascinated with the Chamber Maids at the luxury resort she’s staying at, she wants to try on one of their uniforms.

Careers in Science
mc mf ff md gr
by Limerick
Added 05 October 2008

Emily, Courtney and their friends all start chewing a special homemade gum at science camp.

Careful What You Wish For
mc ff
by Akii’s Angel
Added 21 August 2004

Akii gets three wishes from a genie.

Caress Curse
mc mf md ma bd
by Sexbot9000
Added 13 November 2021

Kelly asks a witch to help her get comfortable with BDSM, but finds out she got more than she bargained for… and maybe more than she can handle.

Caretaker
mc mf
by artie
Added 19 August 2000

To help him with his stress, Paul’s tenants—a Chinese family—prescribes herbal therapy, massages and long visits by the daughter Julie.

Carl and Lilith
mc mf fd
by Trey Gallant
Added 11 November 2000
Updated 02 February 2002

Carl tries to recover his memories from his encouter with Lilith.

Carla and the Femdomza Tribe
mc mf ff fd gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 21 May 2011
Updated 19 June 2011

Two women disagree about the potential power of a collection of artifacts.

Carla’s Conversion
mc mf ff ft
by Nick Vegas
Added 24 February 2001

Nick kidnaps a woman and reprograms her over weekend.

Carlos and Neil Do Oku-Con
mc mf md hm hu
by ShibbolethParty
Added 25 June 2022

A dumb horny weeb unconsciously exerts influence on the female attendees of an anime convention.

Carlotta, Daughter of the Devil
mc ff mf fd
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 18 September 2021

Carlotta decices to use her abilities to assist an orphanage that is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Carlotta’s Colourful Christmas
mc mf ff md ft
by Downing Street
Added 14 December 2002

Investigating the hiring practices of a department store, Carlotta finds herself dressing more festively for the holidays.

Carly’s Cheap Trick
mc mf md
by Daisy Isabella Britt de Melcker
Added 23 May 2020

Carly makes fun of a classmate’s financial situation and ends up being taught a valuable lesson about her place in life...

Carmen In Church Country
mc mf ff gr
by Cristina Prince
Added 26 October 2008
Updated 02 November 2008

Shayla shares something holy with Carmen — just keeping it in the family!

Carmilla and Laura
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 18 December 2021

Laura, an American arrives at a small island in the Black Sea, off the Romanian coast to take up a job with the mysterious Carmilla. Who, or what is Carmilla?

Carnigals
mc mf md fd rb
by Twisted 68
Added 09 August 2003

Pete and Jim visit the sex dolls at the Carnival.

Carnival
mc mf ff md gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 09 November 2008

A clique of girls try to bully a clown at the Chrystal Heights Carnival.

Carnival of LOVE PINK Cotton Candy
mc mf fd
by Mistress LOVE
Added 18 July 2015

You visit the Carnival of LOVE and the cotton candy girl offers you her special treats.

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Carousal
mc fd ft
by Mistress LOVE
Added 01 August 2015

Here is your ticket to the Carnival of LOVE... it is a BLACK LATEX ticket to a SPECIAL ride.

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Mermaid Bondage
mc
by Mistress LOVE
Added 01 August 2015

You are captivated by the song of the mermaid.

Carnival Trance — A Mesmeric Journey in Five Parts
mc mm
by Trance Curious
Added 27 March 2021

Skeeter, Craig, and Mike stumble into the world of Master Mezmer, a carnival show mesmerist. The Master turns the young men into sex-crazed sailor-boys and mechanized hypno-units—and finally takes them to an arena in which they engage in a combat of erotic submission. Along the way, first-person narrator Skeeter wrestles with his repressed feelings toward his two sexy friends.

Carnival: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
mc mf fd
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 26 March 2016

An enterprising pair attempt to charge protection fees to a gypsy vendor at the Chrystal Heights Carnival.

Carnival: Stageshow
mc mf md gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 06 February 2010

A gypsy girl seeks vengeance at the Chrystal Heights carnival.

Carol of the Bells
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 18 November 2023

A woman agrees to act as maid for a fancy dinner party her Mistress is throwing... an arrangement somewhat complicated by a long period of orgasm denial and a suggestion that makes her horny every time she hears the sound of a ringing bell.

Carol, The Story
mc mf md
by Just Joe
Added 10 January 1999
Updated 14 May 2011

A man takes Carol out on a date and hypnotizes her.

The Carolina Experiment
mc mf md fd rb
by Robotunit8
Added 23 June 2002

Two slaves from the present date are accidentally sent to the next century.

Carpe Diem
mc mf ff md
by Frederick
Added 04 December 2010

Marcus Tanto’s wife rules his home, his social life and his wallet until he finds the town market can provide a very private solution to his personal problems.

Carpet Laid
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 12 November 1997

A carpet installer accepts a massage from his customer.

Carpool Carnal Syndrome
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 06 January 2008
Updated 09 February 2008

A man has a special tape to play for the unpleasant woman he drives to work with.

Carrie-Anne
mc mf in be
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 September 2019

A highschooler gets revenge on everyone who bullied her.

Carrie’s New Life
mc mf md
by Archibald
Added 08 September 2007

A young girl has a strange conversation in a café. In the end she finds herself happy with her new life.

Carry On, Teacher
mc ff
by A Nony Mouse
Added 04 July 2004

An American student, in Hong Kong, changes her teacher’s opinion of her.

Cars
mc mf md ma
by Jukebox
Added 02 December 2000

Katie is in for a surprise when she tries to steal an expensive car left in a poor neighborhood.

Cartomancy
mc ff
by Red Rose
Added 12 September 2015

The Velvet Room has a contract for Sasha and a deck of cards that is going to go through many hands before the night is done

Cascade Effect
mc mf md
by Master Bonzo
Added 18 September 2004
Updated 20 April 2008

Bill programs his teacher, who he gets to program other women for him.

Cascade Fire
mc mf fd la
by MɛtaBob
Added 26 January 2019
Updated 08 June 2019

Torn from his family, a man without a mind continues learning and sharing magic and more with beautiful women.

Case 2000-1: Game of Love
mc mf ff md fd
by Professor R
Added 29 December 2001
Updated 26 January 2002

The professor investigates the case of two young women who have started behaving differently after visiting a strange casino in Reno.

Case 3319
mc mf md
by Mesmerciless
Added 04 January 2020

A streaming star is transformed into a brainless bimbo.

Case 74-1: Two Maidens
mc mf md
by Professor R
Added 20 February 2000

Two young women on a plane remind Dean of an earlier incident.

Case 98-2: Current Events
mc mf md
by Professor R
Added 17 October 1998

A computer executive takes a special class on how to pick up women hypnotically.

Case 99-1: Aliens vs. Cowboys
mc mf md
by Professor R
Added 18 April 1999

Professor R travels to Wyoming to investigate reports of alien abduction.

Case Closed
mc mf md
by Cerebralgreen
Added 08 May 2004

A judge has a hard time figuring out what side of the law she is really on.

A Case for the Lawyer
mc mf fd ft
by Grace Fairway
Added 06 February 2021

A young lawyer finds a mysterious suitcase that helps her have a little fun…

The Case of Club Hosiery
mc mf fd ft hm
by blaperino
Added 14 May 2022

A private detective is hired to investigate a missing person from a special club for women.

The Case of the Cleveland Mind-taker
mc mf sf
by TimT85
Added 07 August 2010

In an unspecified future, a private eye takes a case from a rare woman who is not enslaved.

Case of the Cumbrains
mc mf fd ma
by Carol J.
Added 29 February 2020

Victor has a case of the cumbrains. Until he gets better, he’s going to lose IQ points whenever he cums. Lucky for him, his friend Gale is pretty understanding about it! And since Victor insists he’s fine, Gale’s going to send over all the pictures and videos of her sexy new cosplays!

The Case of the Errant Clergyman
mc mf ff fd
by Yotna El’toub
Added 04 December 2010
Updated 13 December 2022

Holmes and Hove investigate a spiritualist who has a great deal of influence over her clients.

The Case of the Missing Piano
mc mf md
by Juni
Added 29 December 2002

Juni helps Franz Liszt solve a mystery.

The Casefiles of Tony Horn #1: The Cult of Purity
mc mf ff md
by BluejayGS
Added 03 June 2007

A mind-control superspy infiltrates a religious cult.

Casey and Alexandria
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 26 September 2020
Updated 02 October 2021

Young prodigy hypnotist Mistress Alexandria accompanies her new mentor Lady Casey on a hypnotism-for-hire job.

Casey Carmen and the Bitch’s Bra
mc mf gr
by Harlequin
Added 31 December 2016

After a night of poor sexual choices, Casey Carmen—self-important workaholic—finds herself undergoing a change for the sluttier. As her breasts grow and her brain shrinks, Casey realizes that the source of her troubles may be bobbing right underneath her nose...

Casey: A Tiny Tough Tale
mc mf ff fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 16 May 2020
Updated 02 January 2021

Casey confronts a group of criminals who robbed a fellow hypnotist.

Casey: Tiny Tough Unleashed
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 21 August 2021

Several of Lady Casey’s friends and associates have been captured by the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, including her beloved Alex. Teaming up with Mercedes Jewel, the diminutive hypnotist will stop at nothing to rescue them and punish her enemies.

Casey’s Mighty Bat
mc mf ff md gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 12 April 2009

A poem set in Chrystal Heights about two cursed virgins.

Casey’s Training
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 April 2022

Casey McNicoll’s dad is giving her extra special treatment now that she’s home sick in bed.

Cash Cow
mc ff gr la
by CNP
Added 31 July 2010

Anna renews her career by selling Dr. Bos products with Bovidae Formula.

Cashmere and Steam
mc ff ds ft hm ws
by Pirouette Klone
Added 02 January 2021

Andie attends a stage hypnosis event at a kink convention.

Cassandra: Adaptable Evil
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 20 May 2023

Cassandra Hayek travels to New Orleans in search of a woman who can help in her quest to complete the Twilight Sky.

Cassandra: Beautiful Evil
mc mf ff fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 07 November 2020

A new and powerful threat emerges from the shadows in the True Hypnotism community.

Cassandra’s Ass-kissing Fuck-Slave
mc mf fd hm
by adelaidestoy
Added 15 June 2013

A man gets tricked into being hypnotized and humiliated, and is rendered helpless to resist the woman who hypnotized him.

Cassandra’s Curse
mc mf ff md
by Master E
Added 24 June 2000
Updated 17 September 2000

When Derek meets a woman in a bar, he discovers that she will obey all of his orders.

Cassandra’s Gift
mc mf ff md bd
by Twisted Journey
Added 02 February 2019

After a one night stand with a mysterious woman, a man receives mind-control powers, and begins to collect toys to play with.

Cassandra’s Late Lunch
mc mf md ft
by Downing Street
Added 08 March 2003

A young businesswoman finds service at an upscale restaurant is exceptionally satisfying.

Cassandra’s Quest
mc ff
by kagiqueen
Added 14 June 2009

Cassandra goes on a mission to a magical land.

Cassie and Ophelia
mc ff mf fd ft
by Optimus and Wildwolf
Added 20 August 2005

The witch Ophelia captures the young, hypnotic Cassie to be her pet.

Cassie Gets Caught
mc mf md
by Dark Wynd
Added 04 August 2018

A geek is obsessed with Cassie, but soon their positions are reversed.

Cassie Lee’s New Attitude
mc mf md bd
by Cassandra Selmon
Added 10 August 2002

Cassie’s Master has a new method for punishing her when she misbehaves.

Cassie’s Challenge
mc mf md
by D. Holzer
Added 02 June 2001

Cassie pretends to obey Doug, then her own desires are revealed.

Cassie’s Conundrum
mc mf ff md fd ma hm be ex ds
by Eric Stray
Added 12 September 2020

Beginning with night after frustrating night of unfulfilled fantasies, Cassie’s life begins to take a strange turn. Discovering an unexpected taste for domestication and obedience, Cassie soon finds herself on all fours learning all sorts of new tricks… sometimes whether she wants to or not.

Cassie’s Curse
mc mf ff md fd in ds hm
by BlackNight99
Added 31 October 2020
Updated 21 November 2020

Cassie has been cursed. However, she thinks she’s found a way out. Can a technicality nullify its most restrictive aspects and allow her to enjoy sex again?

Casting Call
mc mm ft
by Zach M
Added 24 May 2014

Zach and Kyle repurpose an audition.

Casting Emily
mc mf ff md fd
by Dr. Quoll
Added 19 February 2011

Joel’s wife Gail poses for her friend’s sculpture of Emily Dickenson.

Casting Models
mc mf ff md
by Robotunit8
Added 02 December 2007

Jenny and Christine apply for jobs as models, unaware of the special training that’s required.

Castle
mc mf md fd
by Artemisia
Added 27 April 2002
Updated 21 September 2002

Sometimes the need to surrender is stronger than the desire to command.

Castle La’Cudra
mc mf fd
by Robert Pissaro
Added 26 February 2006

A man finds himself in the castle of a seductive vampire.

Castle Retreat
mc ff
by JinnyJ
Added 01 September 2012

There’s just a little bit more to the Castle Retreat than anyone knows.

Castle Tails
mc mf md fd fu
by Homealone_447
Added 15 May 2010

Claire and her friends spend the night in a haunted castle.

A Casual Approach
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 11 May 2013

A teenage boy discovers he can make anyone feel calm and at ease, whatever the situation.

A Casual Encounter Gone Awry
mc mf fd
by born2bowned
Added 25 November 2012

Tom is kidnapped and enslaved by a women he meets on a BDSM dating site.

The Cat (Archer Stories)
mc mf md cb
by Archer Stories
Added 20 November 2021

A magician goes to retrieve the items stolen from him by a notorious cat burglar.

Cat and Mouse (Gander)
mc mf md
by Gander
Added 22 November 2008

A young, pretty lawyer’s meeting with Mr. Brandt has a profound effect on her career.

Cat Bites
mc mf ff md fd ft fu gr la bd
by The Dark Trianni
Added 29 July 2007
Updated 18 May 2008

Sarah’s friend, Ranki, an anthropomorphic tiger, bites her and claims her as his property.

The Cat that Got the Cream
mc ff in la bd hm cb
by Madam Kistulot
Added 26 March 2022
Updated 09 April 2022

Maiden Mercy does everything she can to use her super powers to keep people safe, so doesn’t she deserve to relax?

Cat Trance Dance
mc mf fd fu
by whyspering_silk
Added 13 June 2004

Cyndra is hypnotized by her cat.

Cat Transformation — Hypnosis Log
mc md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 01 April 2023

While creating a video script for a friend mine. Her and several of our friends discover just how nice and relaxing it can be to become a feline.

Catalogue Shopping
mc ff mf md fd ma bd
by HB5211
Added 14 October 2017
Updated 18 November 2017

When you have enough power and influence, you can get anything you desire in life—anything. Everything and everyone has a price and no tastes are too extreme for the owners of Fantasy Girls Inc on the Dark Web. Bethany Bowles had never heard of the company or really much about the dark web as she went about her life as the city’s newest prosecutor. It made no difference as once her picture appeared in the online catalogue, it would not be long before there would be a buyer.

Catalyst
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 18 September 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Tina returns to work after a little time off...

Catcalled
mc mf md
by BDantes
Added 01 July 2017

Sarah is a reserved girl who hates dealing with men who catcall her, until two men change her mind one night.

Catch Her in the Rye
mc mf md bd
by Mudak
Added 14 July 2012

A sultry dame saunters into a private detective’s office and asks him confirm her suspicions that her husband is cheating on her.

Catch More Flies
mc ff
by CactusJuggler
Added 07 August 2021

Jenna finds herself in a sticky situation when she clashes with a beautiful rival.

Catch of the Day
mc mf md fd
by Anynom
Added 17 February 2001

A mermaid ventures too close to the shore, and is captured by a human.

Catch of the Day (Lisa Teez)
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 17 November 2007

A teen uses an experimental drug to have some fun.

Catch Your Shadow
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 05 December 2020

A would-be occultist decides to score a YouTube following by performing a ritual from a book he found that promises to turn someone into a mindless slave.

Cate Star: Crypt Runner
mc mf ff fd md sf
by All These Roadworks
Added 16 September 2023
Updated 20 January 2024

When her archaeologist father goes missing, buxom adventuress Cate Star prepares to continue his legacy, with her submissive maidservant in tow.

Catgirl Got Your Tongue
mc mf ff fd fu
by Kyle Vincent
Added 24 May 2003
Updated 28 May 2003

Maria purchases a stone that can control minds, and she tries it out on her cat.

The Catgirl Nextdoor
mc mf md fd fu
by CrystalWitch
Added 05 March 2022
Updated 16 July 2022

A horny brainwashed catgirl moves in next door.

Cathy and Becky
mc mf ff fd
by Cathy
Added 26 October 2003

Cathy becomes curious about hypnosis after seeing a live show. Her new friend Becky shows her what it’s all about.

Cathy’s Plan
mc mf fd
by Nordor
Added 14 March 2004

Bill’s ex-girlfriend bets him that she can give him an orgasm without touching him.

Cats and Dogs
mc mf md
by Hemaccabe
Added 28 September 2019
Updated 11 April 2020

In the none too distant future, a genetically gifted man decides to recruit and train a new pet.

Cats Eye 2
mc mf md hu
by J. Darksong
Added 23 February 2019

A day in the life of Baby and her Master, as seen through the eyes of Ragnar, another family pet.

Catspaw (zorkmeister)
mc ff ft
by zorkmeister
Added 21 November 2009

An unsuspecting pawn is used in a battle for domination between two slave Mistresses.

Catsuit
mc mf fd ft gr
by Baochai Jya
Added 18 April 2009

A stolen catsuit makes some adjustments to its new owner.

Cattle and the Creeping Things
mc ff mf
by Jukebox
Added 23 November 2019

A woman explains to you what life is going to be like now that you can see the Creeping Things.

Catty
mc mf md fu gr la
by Volt Namazuros
Added 04 December 2010
Updated 31 March 2011

What started as a plan to eliminate her competition turns into a cat-astrophe...

Catwalk
mc ff ma
by nevermind
Added 01 May 2021

Fay is hired for a modeling gig by an illustrious and eccentric fashion diva. But at this exclusive fashion show she may end up showing more of herself than she bargained for.

The Catwoman Legacy
mc ff fu
by Tang
Added 20 February 2010
Updated 27 February 2010

Jane visits the estate of a wealthy man who collected many alien specimens.

Cat’s Eye
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 31 August 2013

Another day in the life of Baby and her Master, as seen by Sasha, another family Pet.

Cat’s Eye 3
mc mf md hu
by J. Darksong
Added 07 October 2023

A day in the ongoing life of Master and Baby, as seen through the eyes of their cat, Ellie.

Cat’s Paw
mc ff bd sf
by sara castle
Added 31 August 2008

Rose is willing to sacrifice everything in order to serve the cadre, including her closest friend.

Cat’s Paw (Carol J.)
mc mf fd fu
by Carol J.
Added 16 May 2020

Robert’s preparing for a meeting via teleconference, but right as he’s about to finish getting ready, there’s a knock at his door! Hell and its succubi are forbidden from dealing with mortal affairs directly...but Carmen the catgirl isn’t!

Caught
mc mf md
by HM Sandy
Added 05 October 2013

Accused of a crime she didn’t commit, Angela is given one option to avoid jail.

Caught (Quiet Hypnotist)
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 29 July 2023

A hypnotized thrall’s attempts at escape might just be a trap all on their own.

Caught by a Cat Girl
mc mf fd fu
by Dou7gx
Added 04 November 2023

A local warrior is hired to find a cat girl thief and bring her back. He finds out that when it comes to Cat girls, it’s easier to be caught than to catch.

Caught in a Fishnet
mc ff mf md fd ft bd
by BluejayGS
Added 29 July 2007

Magical items are used to snare unsuspecting females at the local mall.

Caught In A Lie
mc ff
by Fendin Nun
Added 11 May 2019

Sadie, the new girl in the office, was always going to attract Jane’s attention. But there’s more to her than meets the eye, and Jane may want to do something about that.

Caught in a Trap
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 09 July 2016

Joanne’s friend has been kidnapped by an unscrupulous hypnotist, but Joanne suspects that she’s the real prize.

Caught Listening
mc mm
by omegadestiny
Added 30 November 2013

When Jesse’s friend asks him to tag along for a trip to a local Psychiatrist for some hypnosis, he is hesitant to accept. His friend Chris just wants Jesse to keep an eye on him to make sure nothing embarrassing happens. Jesse sits off to the side to let the Psychiatrist play with Chris, but eavesdropping becomes a little too tempting...

Caught Up in Costumes
mc mf ff md fd ft ma gr bd ds ex la
by Eric Stray
Added 12 September 2020

Several strangers find themselves stuck cleaning up an old abandoned community center, which is packed to the brim with old clothing and costumes. Slowly, as they fold and sort, each girl finds themselves drawn to one of the outfits.

Caught Up In You
mc mf fd ma
by Jukebox
Added 19 June 2011

Jon is helplessly ensnared in Linda’s entrancing eyes, and doesn’t want to be freed.

Caught With His Pants Down
mc mm sc
by MM Good
Added 27 September 2003

After a prisoner makes a stink, his guards become extremely attentive.

Causality
mc ff sf
by Marcus
Added 21 September 2008

A starship captain learns about an artifact that gives glimpses into the future. She discovers what inevitably lies ahead for her... on the battlefield and in the bedroom.

Causing a Stir
mc ff ma hu
by Adantedae
Added 08 December 2012

Lydia gets revenge after working with a homophobic barista in a coffee shop.

Cautionary Tales
mc mf ff fd md
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 February 2021

A group of young people swap mind-control stories.

The CD
mc mf ff md
by Trent Wolf
Added 27 May 2000

Heavy metal dude Robby gets a totally awesome new CD that, like, gives him special powers and stuff.

The CD for Me
mc mf md
by The Shank
Added 21 February 1999

Chris uses top-secret technology that he stole from the government to get his wife to put out.

CDMT Stare
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 08 September 2001

Even though she falls asleep whenever she starts to listen to one of Shane’s CDs, Sharra can’t stop listening to them.

Celeb Land
mc ff ma hm bd gr sf
by Trystor
Added 20 August 2016

An ordinary woman is modified to serve an elite clientele by posing as the world’s notorious celebrity.

Celes: Celestial EMC Revenge
mc mf ff md fd
by Twilightsight
Added 08 September 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

The special powers of various mind-control authors converge and avenge the theft of their art.

Celeste
mc ff
by jrviking
Added 08 September 2018

June thinks she is about to marry her sweetheart Jon, but Mistress Celeste has other plans for her.

Celestial Enslavement
mc ff fu
by Dark End
Added 29 January 2006
Updated 24 September 2006

Amy tries to infiltrate Mistress Celest’s mansion.

Cell Phone Antics
mc mf md ma
by hypnocell
Added 30 June 2007

Various women are compelled to masterbate and/or have sex when they receive a certain text message.

Cellular
mc mf ff mm in bd ma ex
by RedHerring
Added 16 October 2011

After someone tinkers with the cell phones, Belgian society soon collapses.

Cellular Magic
mc mf md
by Dr. Fakes
Added 03 May 2009
Updated 19 June 2010

Inventor and tinkerer John Dunloft receives a very special cell phone. A phone that allows him to control others.

The Census Taker
mc mf
by Pleaser
Added 04 April 2020

During a global pandemic, it’s time to be counted.

Center of Attention
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 16 March 2002

A deeply hypnotized birthday boy becomes the focal point of a journey into excitement. For one night only, Timothy will hold the hearts, the bodies, and the attention of Miami Beach. And the town will never be the same.

Center Stage
mc mf fd ma hu ex ds
by Joey Stech
Added 27 June 2020

Hoping to live out his deepest fantasies, a young fetishist attends his first adult hypnosis show.

Centerfold
mc mf md
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 10 October 2004

A man is surprised to find his ex-girlfriend has posed nude for a magazine.

The Centipede
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 13 August 2022

A city full of men are inflicted with a bizarre and disgusting sexual compulsion.

The Centipede’s Dilemma
mc ff bd
by Marcus
Added 02 November 2008
Updated 22 November 2008

A captured agent is subjected to a mind-control technique that turns her own resistance against her.

CEO of the Year
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 05 July 2014

Katelyn, a young and beautiful head of a successful company, has finally achieved recognition for her accomplishments. But what is the true motivation of the group behind her nomination for Woman CEO of the Year?

CEO to Secretary
mc mf ff md
by Lexi Amber
Added 17 October 2020

A haughty CEO is surprised when she struggles to fire the arrogant prick she’d decided to let go.

Cerebral Trainee Subject: Susan
mc mf md
by Porno Person
Added 18 May 2008
Updated 25 May 2008

A man receives a special package in the mail.

Chad Moves In
mc mm hm
by Fucked-Up Shit
Added 14 May 2022

Chad has some videos to show his roommate.

Chaddy-Boytoy
mc mm
by Endarpe
Added 27 December 1998
Updated 13 March 1999

Wylan uses a special serum to turn Chad into his personal servant, his boy.

Chain Letter
mc ff
by Iago
Added 26 August 2000
Updated 15 December 2012

Anne receives a series of annoying spam messages, and she increasingly finds it harder to resist them.

Chain Male
mc mf fd
by Anynom
Added 02 December 2000

Sir Horace has to spend the night in the home of a young woman.

Chain of Command
mc ff fd
by HypnoticEye
Added 09 December 2007

A young woman is hypnotically conditioned to seduce and hypnotize men. She hypnotically conditions her male subjects to want to hypnotize new women and teach them to be hypno-dommes, so they can seduce and hypnotize even more men.

Chain Reaction
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 27 November 1999

Andrew inexplicably collects a harem of slaves, all of whom seem destined to be with him.

Chains
mc ff
by sara castle
Added 28 October 2007

A terrorist attack sets in motion a chain of events that will touch an ancient prisoner and awaken an entirely new lifeform. For the scientist trapped in the middle, all roads seem to lead inexorably to slavery. But the question remains, who will end up holding the chains and who will be bound by them?

Chains (Crialia)
mc mf md fd
by Crialia
Added 12 February 2012

Tabitha would never put out on the first date, but going out with Paul, she feels herself changing.

Chains (Greyscribbler)
mc ff
by Greyscribbler
Added 09 March 2024
Updated 16 March 2024

Ashley is plagued by dreams of being a slave named lucy.

Chains of Gossamer, Chains of Silk
mc mf md fd
by H. Jekyll & E. Hyde
Added 14 February 2015
Updated 28 March 2015

Denise offers to use hypnosis to help Harry with his PTSD from the war.

Chains of Love
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 07 November 2020

Lisa’s Mom has a special gift for her.

The Chair
mc mf ff md
by Downing Street
Added 02 October 2005

DeeDee’s discovery of Behavioural Impulse Modification by Brainwave Optimization is a breakthrough in neurology and psychological research. So why does she feel so unsettled by the way everyone at the institute where she works is behaving?

The Chair (TopLegal)
mc mm
by TopLegal
Added 14 September 2002

John is in charge of a program involving the supervised release of prisoners to get them acclimated to the real world. They have a 100 percent success rate in rehabilitating the young men.

Chairs
mc mf md
by firebringer55
Added 13 August 2011
Updated 03 September 2011

Hadrian sees an opportunity with Nora after she goes on stage for a hypnosis show.

Chalet Girls
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 19 August 2000

A group of girls working in a Swissh Chalet are thoroughly brainwashed.

The Challenge
mc mf md
by DeepTrance3
Added 16 June 2018
Updated 03 September 2022

Shayla wants Kyle to prove to her that hypnosis is real.

Chameleon
mc mm
by Ben
Added 16 March 2002

A man has a plan to deal with the obnoxious teens that hang out at the corner store.

The ChameleonBand
mc mf md ds gr
by BeautifulFetish
Added 02 July 2016
Updated 17 June 2022

If the holder of a Chameleon Band places it around your neck, they can make you their helpless slave, and change you in any way they wish. Forever! When Geoffrey unexpectedy inherits a huge fortune, he discovers somebody who can offer just that service—for the right price—and takes the opportunity to take his revenge on the woman who for years has made his life at work hell.

The Champ
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 22 October 2006

A boxer explains to a nosy reporter how he achieved his phenomenal success in the ring.

Champion of the Kingdom
mc mf md fd bd ds ex
by Clare de Luna
Added 28 May 2011
Updated 06 August 2011

Asiara, the most powerful warrior in the land, is devoted to her Queen and ready to expand her realm into the Southern Lands. But what is supposed to be a short diversion to deal with a small uprising turns out to be far more than Asiara had ever imagined. In a world filled with mystical forces, the Realm’s greatest Champion is a valuable asset that many are eager to acquire.

Chance Encounter
mc mf fd
by Dominicasdevotedfollower
Added 19 October 2003

An arrogant hypnotic dom meets his match when he goes online.

A Chance Encounter (HB5211)
mc ff mf fd ma
by HB5211
Added 15 July 2017

Amy, the manager at a 5 Star Hotel also has a unique skill. She is a mind controller. However, it is a skill she swore she would not use. Faithful to her promise for over six years, Amy witnesses something in the hotel lounge that will test her resolve, or will it?

A Chance Encounter (Zarathustra)
mc mf fd
by Zarathustra
Added 30 May 2009
Updated 04 July 2009

John bumps into a woman on the street who decides to teach him a lesson.

Chance Meeting (Latexthom)
mc mf ff md fd
by Latexthom
Added 12 July 2009

A failed salesman about to end it all has a fortunate meeting with a telepath in difficulty.

A Chance Meeting with a Baroness and a Goddess
mc mf fd ft
by Latexman
Added 07 August 2004

While on his lunch break, Tommy sees two women who completely and hypnotically change the future course of his life.

Chance Meeting with a Girl I Used to Fuck
mc mf md
by Morosso
Added 30 April 2005

A writer meets an old girlfriend who shares his interest in hypnosis.

Chandra and Her Doll
mc ff mf fd
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 12 May 2001
Updated 18 August 2001

Chandra helps Gwyneth with her makeover.

The Change
mc mf md
by Trekat
Added 13 May 1997

Anne’s interest in sex increases dramatically after she goes to a hypnotism show.

The Change (Falenight)
mc mf fd
by Falenight
Added 22 October 2006
Updated 22 April 2007

Carrie introduces her boyfriend to her friend Lillin.

A Change In Her
ff mc nc
by Anne018bi
Added 01 August 1996

Anne, an 18 year old bisexual, receives a gift for her birthday that allows her to control people’s actions. She uses it to get into her friend Jill’s pants.

A Change in Tone
mc mf gr in
by thestepfordgirl
Added 07 September 2019

A mastermind’s plan falls into place, with one last obstacle. Then we glimpse into the new world he has created for him... and ‘his’ family.

A Change of Careers
mc mm
by SlepNw
Added 18 September 2004

A young man discovers that changing careers involves more than work.

Change of Conviction
mc mf ff md fd ft
by J. Darksong
Added 21 December 2002

A sequel to ‘Change of Mind’, April is strong and firm in her convictions and her sexual orientation... until her scheme to take another slave backfires.

Change of Focus
mc mf ff mm fd md
by Rajah Dodger
Added 15 January 2006

In order to improve his performance at college, Jack attends a creative energy weekend seminar.

Change of Heart
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 21 July 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

A Mistress uses serial recruitment to expand her bevy of devoted lovers.

Change of Heart (Dictionary Rainbow)
mc mf md gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 15 June 2013

Caught in a love triangle, a mysterious man gives Scott powers to make Pete desire a different type of woman.

Change of Heart (Etherealust)
mc ff ds ft hm cb
by Etherealust
Added 05 February 2022
Updated 07 May 2022

Central City is full of cruel villains, none more so than the deadly Nightshade. She’s been trying to get her arch-nemesis under her sway for years. But things are not always how they appear, and Miss Magic isn’t always the goody-two shoes she acts like.

A Change of Heart (Sweet Caress)
mc mf md
by Sweet Caress
Added 06 November 2021

Rachel’s client suddenly decides not to press charges against her kidnapper and rapist.

Change of Life
mc mf ff fd bd
by HB5211
Added 25 September 2021

Agent William “Bill” Darden goes after the missing Director of Drug Policy, Jessica Hardy. When he discovers what happened to her, he is shocked. Will he be able to rescue her, or is she just part of a bigger plan?

Change of Luck
mc mf md
by MoldedMind
Added 01 May 2021

Beth decides to leave on a Vegas getaway to get out of her funk, but changes more than she ever expected to along the way.

Change of Mind
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 14 December 2002

Bonnie is a snobbish, ditzy blonde, with a very well-set idea of Jean’s social status. But Jean’s learned a few tricks that may just help change her mind about him.

A Change of Mind (Dirty Old Man)
mc mf fd
by Dirty Old Man
Added 07 February 2015

A man is kidnapped in the park by a gang of identically-dressed women.

Change of Pace
mc mf fd ft
by Enslaving Eyes
Added 03 March 2012

Jeff’s boring day turns out to be quite eventful when his two new neighbors show up on his doorstep, but these two vixens have more than one surprise in store for him.

Change of Plans
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 06 July 2013

Tony likes his life planned and orderly. Then his cousins Jase and Thumper come to visit. An Institute story.

Change of the Heart
mc mf ff md fd hu ft
by J. Darksong
Added 29 December 2002

After deciding to leave two of his former victims in peace, Jean has a change of heart when he learns that one of them is making trouble.

Change Room
mc mf md
by Libertine
Added 13 February 2005

The weird colors and throbbing sounds in the fitting room affect the type of clothing that Kristin wants to buy.

Change the World
mc mf ff md
by The Architect
Added 18 November 2023

A scientific experiment goes terribly awry, and ends up changing all of reality.

A Change to Ka La Ming
mc ff
by Nick Vegas
Added 18 September 2004
Updated 19 November 2006

Kelly is enslaved by a Filipina nail salon owner.

Changed Woman
mc mf md ma
by MoldedMind
Added 03 February 2024

Rob targets his good and moral acquaintance Taylor for corruption.

Changeling
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 20 April 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Having escaped the terminal programming of the diabolical conspiracy on Isle Dormignonne, Nancy can once again think for herself. She can even face her memories, and think clearly about her life in a trance as the mind controllers’ obedient pawn. What she can’t seem to do, lately, is to stop thinking about it . . .

Changers One: Support Group
mc mf ff md cb
by S. P. Riley
Added 08 July 2023

A group of reluctant super powered people meet again to deal with being ostracized from society, and a new-guy mixes things up.

Changes
mc mf md gr
by Wesley King
Added 01 June 2008

Linda wakes up one morning, and discovers that there is something different about her.

The Changes (Chrysostomon)
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 February 2021

A mysterious encounter changes a father and daughter forever.

Changes (Jukebox)
mc
by Jukebox
Added 26 September 2010

You are entranced by the falling leaves.

Changes (softi)
mc ff ft
by softi
Added 23 January 2016
Updated 30 January 2016

Michela has a thesis to write, but her advisor saddles her with helping an undergrad. She might have to have the undergrad help her.

Changes (Trick)
mc mf ma ex
by Trick
Added 17 September 2010

The world seems to be changing, are Barry and his friends changing with it?

Changes Made
mc mm ma ft fu ex
by Terinas Tiger
Added 04 March 2017

Timothy is captured and transformed into a doggy.

Changing Abigail
mc mf gr fu
by Farleven
Added 05 June 2021

Abigail gets dragged along by her roommate to a party where she gets to try out a new drug.

Changing Background: Amelie
mc mf md
by Flem the Raven
Added 12 November 2022

Afro-German student Amelie goes to stay with her parents after a fight with her boyfriend. However, reality soon begins to change around her.

Changing Dreams
mc ff bd
by JinnyJ
Added 21 July 2012

A girl dreams dreams within dreams, she would be disturbed if she remembered them.

The Changing Dreams of a Redhead
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 09 June 2012

Harmony suspects that her erotic dreams are somehow being caused by Brandon.

Changing Her Mind
mc mf md
by Penny Propofol
Added 18 November 2017

Dmitri is a busy man. Capturing, brainwashing and selling enslaved women can be exhausting. Good thing he enjoys his work.

Changing His Mind
mc mf fd
by Daffy
Added 29 May 2021

Nick is unhappy when his housemate’s ex-girlfriend unexpectedly turns up, and alarmed to find out what she’s learned to do while she was away.

Changing Minds With the Touch of a Button
mc ff
by Northern Chill
Added 03 January 2010

Bonnie has the twins Sammie and Sonny test a new video game.

Changing Places
mc ff mf fd md
by Hokan
Added 26 August 2023
Updated 03 February 2024

Wendy, a patient at the Claremont Female Institute trades places with a student at nearby Claremont College.

Changing Positions
mc mf md fu gr
by Farleven
Added 12 June 2021
Updated 17 July 2021

Livi is an intern struggling to get noticed. When Mr. Geren makes her a special offer, she decides maybe it is time to use her assets to get ahead.

Changing Room
mc mf md gr
by TheGreenGoblin
Added 05 September 2009

A girl is slowly transformed into a sex slave.

A Changing Roommate
mc ff sf
by mr. potestas
Added 15 August 2010

Maggie’s roommate was an open, though conservative, woman. Without warning, she began to change dramatically.

Channel 147
mc mf md
by Skeezix
Added 25 November 2000

David discovers that Geri’s new TV set is not all that it seems.

Chant of the Ever-Circling Skeletal Family
mc
by Jukebox
Added 06 June 2020

A woman flees a strange, inhuman cult.

Chaos At The Carnival!
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 23 October 2021

When a ghostly hypnotist starts to terrorize an old amusement park, the Mystery Society jump into action and attempt to solve the mystery! However, one of their members might be a little too interested in the ghost and its powers…

Chaos Comes A-Courtin’
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 09 December 2007

An alien who is irresitible to women arrives on Earth.

Chaotiq
mc mf fd gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 23 June 2012

A slumlord is challenged by a self-designated protector of the downtrodden.

Chapter 7
mc ff md ft
by Downing Street
Added 02 February 2019
Updated 10 December 2022

A headmaster chastises one of her teachers for her sudden wardrobe change.

Character Flaw
mc mf md
by Orestes
Added 21 October 2001

A writer struggles with the characters he creates, who seem to be based upon people in real life.

Charade
mc ff
by If I Was Not You
Added 21 January 2017
Updated 04 November 2017

Can everyone be hypnotized? Holy, Lauren, and Madison are going to find out.

Charisma
mc ff
by Hypno Sister
Added 26 March 2000

Jane learns to use her enormous powers of persuasion.

Charisma (Psionic_X)
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 27 August 2006
Updated 20 May 2007

A female manager is intimidated by her top salesman.

Charissa: Chief Executive Hypnotist
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 07 January 2023

High Mistress Charissa has a busy day, meeting with a potential investor and dealing with a dangerous rival.

Charissa’s New Career
mc
by Daisy Isabella Britt de Melcker
Added 25 January 2020
Updated 04 April 2020

Charissa Chardonnay, the streamer known as Red Velvet, gets harassed off her streaming platform and is forced to relocate her fanbase... and finds a new home with a new crowd of very supportive people on MooTube, the official video platform of Yondervale Media LLC.

Charity Case
mc mf md
by Distorted Angel
Added 07 August 2004

Jane finds that she will go to great lengths to raise money for charity.

Charity Starts At Home
mc mf md bd gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 16 December 2023

Running a national animal rights charity can be a stressful job.

Charlene’s Treatment
mc mf md
by Sandman
Added 16 September 2007

A doctor’s experimental treatment can cure Charlene’s depression—and do other things to her as well.

A Charleston Tale
mc ff mf mm fd md ma bd
by HB5211
Added 01 October 2022
Updated 12 November 2022

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

Charlie
mc mf md
by Licentious
Added 13 March 2010

A man hypnotizes a woman he meets at a corporate meeting.

Charlie and the Chancellor’s Plot
mc mf md
by J. Dumas
Added 12 May 2012
Updated 07 July 2012

Lady Charlotte of Artagnia, knight in the Royal Guard of King Altobar the First, uncovers more than she bargained for while investigating a plot to destroy the king.

Charlie and the Convent of Oblivion
mc mf ff md
by J. Dumas
Added 06 April 2013
Updated 04 May 2013

Lady Charlotte of Artagnia is under a spell that clouds her mind and compels her to seek sexual satisfaction at any cost.

Charlotte
mc mf md
by CKWatt
Added 17 February 2024
Updated 16 March 2024

For reasons he can’t immediately figure out, a graduate student tells a lie to his class, potentially revealing the secret of his hypnosis fetish. Thankfully, it appears no one put the pieces together, except maybe for one student.

Charlotte the Harlot
mc mf ff ma gr hu in be
by Cordelia Speedicut
Added 22 January 2011
Updated 19 March 2011

A shy girl offends her mysterious boyfriend, who nevertheless treats her to a hot bodypainting session. She soon finds herself feeling very horny and ... seriously empty.

Charlotte Typed
mc mf md ft
by Tang
Added 29 October 2006

Charlotte has an online chat with a rubber fetishist.

Charlotte’s Addiction
mc mm ft fd ft
by Svplgsmslm
Added 10 June 2023

Charlotte continues her enthrallment and conditioning of Charles.

Charlotte’s Obsession
mc mm ma
by Svplgsmslm
Added 11 March 2023

For some time Charlotte’s well-hidden obsession has been getting stronger, but living a nice middle-class life in the suburbs, she is mature enough to accept that even if she would, there will never be a chance to act on it, until—.

Charm
mc mf md
by Databastard
Added 15 May 2005

Kate gets an irresistable job offer.

Charm Person
mc mf md
by Blue Collar Girl and Ius_Magister
Added 16 November 2019

Edgar uses real magic during his D&D session to put a spell on his best friend’s girl.

Charmed
mc mf ff fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 20 July 2019

Sue uses her magical charms to put her stuck-up sister in her place.

The Charmed Life
mc mf fd
by Lisa Teez
Added 05 June 2021

A crew’s meticulously planned bank heist goes awry.

Charmed, I’m Sure
mc mf ff
by Zen Archer
Added 10 October 1998

With a little help from magic, Steve gets to fuck some celebrities while in Hollywood.

Chase the Morning
mc ff
by mourningstarsoflakes
Added 21 August 2021

A prodigal serving girl is presented before a priestess of Arresh to see if she’s fit to join the order, but the priestess has other plans.

The Chaser
mc ff
by Orestes
Added 06 July 2008

Monika will do anything to get another hit of the drug she’s addicted to.

Chasing Cyndi
mc mf ff ft
by J. Darksong
Added 31 March 2012
Updated 09 June 2012

Johnny and Cyndi have been best friends since, forever. They’re closer to each other than anyone else. Johnny would love it if their relationship went beyond mere friendship, except Cyndi prefers women. Johnny’s discouraged, but he thinks he has a way to change her mind. Literally.

Chastity Enforced Slavery
mc mf fd bd
by airman1030
Added 25 August 2012

A man wakes up in a strange room, next to a beautiful woman, with a weird device attached to his penis.

Chateau Aensland
mc ff mf fd in
by blankpage
Added 20 March 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Danny and Julie move into their new home.

The Chattelbots of Horizon Falls: To Please Men
mc mf md gr
by Patrick27
Added 19 June 2010

Chrissie and Sami have been reprogrammed to be obedient bimbos.

Chatterbox
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 23 May 2009

Carly learns that it isn’t always good to be chatty all the time.

Chatterbox Again
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 15 August 2009

Carly tries hard to keep her mouth shut.

Chatterbox Once Again
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 29 August 2009

Carly’s learned her lesson but that doesn’t mean the boys will leave her alone.

The Chauffer
mc mf md ex
by Mister Arioch
Added 06 May 2012

When Courtney was assigned to drive Mr. Maybourne to Club Frantique, she didn’t realize they’d be making a slight detour.

Chaya’s New Pet
mc mf fd
by Mistress Tits
Added 16 March 2008
Updated 23 March 2008

Chaya hypnotizes her new slave with her tits.

Cheap
mc mf ff
by Limerick
Added 12 November 2011

Jack and Kylie’s bank account goes down after they start watching the shows on Channel 26.

Cheat Code
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 22 August 2020

Chantal invites the editor of a rival magazine for a social visit, but things get out of hand when she unexpectedly ends up tranced in front of her.

Cheat: A Mind Deviancy Story
mc mf ff md
by Quixerotic
Added 19 September 2020

While out drinking, Caleb meets Evelyn who gives him the power to teach his cheating wife a lesson.

Cheating
mc mf fd ds
by Chew Toy
Added 26 February 2011

Dan receives a hypnotic trigger on his cell phone.

Check Me Out
mc mf md ma
by Ice Bear
Added 19 March 2016

Customer service is very important to Reanna.

Check-In Time
mc mf md
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 26 July 2014
Updated 19 February 2021

Rick is traveling to London and finds a problem when he checks in, the manager of the hotel turns out to be less than helpful, to start with.

Checking Out the College
mc mf ff md
by This Guy
Added 05 May 2001

Beth lets her roommate’s boyfriend sleep over in their dormroom.

Checkmate I Think
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 13 October 2018
Updated 04 April 2020

A millionaire crime boss attempts to outsmart his rivals.

Checkup
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 14 March 1999

After turning her teacher into her hypnotized love slave, Keri sets her sights on the school nurse.

The Cheer Costume
mc ft
by Darkside007
Added 23 July 2011

Rachel buys a cheerleader uniform in a second-hand store.

Cheer!
mc mf ff
by Mian
Added 06 April 2008

Candice’s attitude towards cheerleaders undergoes an abrupt change.

Cheerleader Audition
mc mf md
by Archibald
Added 22 April 2007
Updated 30 September 2007

Bree is eager to become a member of the cheerleader squad. Luckily for her, Coach Turner is prepared to help her in any way he can.

Cheerleader Challenge
mc ff
by Robotunit8
Added 22 October 2006

A cheerleader is visited by a ghost.

Cheerleader Slaves
mc mf ff mm md fd be
by Heather2837
Added 26 March 2005
Updated 15 May 2005

Bob recruits a new slave while hanging out at the mall.

Cheerleader Sponsor
mc mf md
by Anonymous-017
Added 17 September 1998

A 50’ish new principal of a west-coat high school uses his mind control techniques to take control of the beautiful and sexy cheerleading sponsor at his new school and make her his sex slave.

The Cheerleader Takeover
mc ft
by Ardvark
Added 12 December 2004

Women are given cheerleader outfits with a revolutionary new pantyhose material, but the demonstration does not go as planned.

CheesyPoofs
mc mf md
by Calico Jack
Added 05 May 2018

Ashley shows up at a photography studio to serve some legal papers.

The Chelsea Dilemma
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 05 October 2008

An older man tries to avoid Chelsea, a much younger and very attractive coworker. Despite his best efforts, he finds himself alone with her in a hotel room and she is more than willing to be his.

Chemical Breakdown
mc mf md fd
by Villainy
Added 22 July 2007

Suzanne is willing to go to extreme lengths to make her fantasies come true.

Chemical Concocktion
mc mf md gr
by Hypnopup666
Added 15 March 2009
Updated 28 November 2009

A high school science teacher creates a love potion that is accidently tested on one of his female students.

Chemical Persuasion
mc mf ff
by Penny Propofol
Added 02 July 2016

A young private investigator is captured and brainwashed while investigating the case of a missing girl.

Chemistry of a Good Idea
mc mf mm md
by Pause88
Added 17 November 2002
Updated 04 January 2004

Joanna agrees to let her boyfriend’s friends test a mind control drug on her in hopes that it might help them find girlfriends.

Cherished Memories
mc mf md in
by Farleven
Added 17 February 2001
Updated 28 January 2023

Sylvia is sent to a resort where her memories are reprogrammed into those of a slave’s.

Cherry
mc mf md
by Mian
Added 13 April 2008

Suzie has some beauty and fashion tips for Cherry.

Cherry Hill
mc ff ma
by BluejayGS
Added 19 October 2008

Four College Students are taken in by a town who’s industry has them in their plans.

Cherry Popping
mc mf md
by Popper12
Added 05 September 2009
Updated 03 October 2009

A science teacher tests out his new invention on some students.

Cherry’s Choice
mc ff hm
by JinnyJ
Added 06 October 2012

Cherry tells the humiliating tale of a waitress selected on a whim.

Cherry’s Mom
mc ff
by Ryan Fill
Added 31 July 2010

A mind-controller meets the mother of a recently acquired slave.

Cheryl’s Story
mc mf md gr hm
by Justin
Added 17 October 2004
Updated 19 June 2005

Cheryl begins new job as a Customer Service Representative, not being consciously aware of the type of services she will be expected to perform.

Cheshire Grins
mc mf md
by amaranth
Added 26 March 2011

Mike takes advantage when he notices how Jennifer reacts when she watches a stage hypnosis show.

Chess
mc ff hm fu la
by NanoSlaver
Added 24 January 2009

The nanorobotics in Jessica’s body have just been repossessed. Unfortunately, she’s going with them.

The Chess Game
mc mf ff md fd
by The Infinity Man
Added 06 July 2008
Updated 16 August 2008

An ancient order of immortals is threatened by their eternal foe. In the midst of the chaos is Matthew Freeman. Will he be their salvation? The players are ready. The board is set. The game is about to begin.

Chest of Wonders
mc mf md fd
by Voyer
Added 29 December 2001

A man inherits an old-fashioned traveling trunk from an old roommate.

Chesterton College
mc mm
by charlie.arisone
Added 03 June 2017

Various students attend Chesterton College, a remote school with a strict same-sex dorm policy.

Chia Pet
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 26 May 2001

Alexandros, an artist, desires Chia to be his pet.

Chia’s Mind Machine
mc md
by Anonymous-008
Added 01 August 1996

Chia invents a machine which can control people’s minds; his friend Frank “borrows” it, goes out to Hollywood and becomes a very personal agent to various beauties in the Biz.

Chicken
mc mf fd
by MuffinMan
Added 18 May 2008
Updated 25 May 2008

Miranda shows Cindy, a waitress-trainee, how to handle special orders.

The Chief
mc mf md
by Bonus
Added 17 October 2004
Updated 21 November 2004

A man buys a Hawaiian statue that gives him power over women.

Child Psychology
mc mf ff md ft
by Downing Street
Added 24 February 2001

Dahlia, a graduate student in Psychology, becomes worried when students and professors alike start acting young and sexy. Her investigation leads her to the last Freudian in the department.

Child Support
mf ff md mc in
by MC Writer
Added 26 September 1998

A teenager plots revenge against his father, an evil mind-controller who impregnated his mother against her will.

The Children
mc mf md in
by hmsandy
Added 16 October 2010

Billy inherits his powerful mental abilities from his father.

Children of Dragons
mc mf md sf
by Dajaska
Added 07 April 2012
Updated 14 April 2012

Magical fantasy about a mysterious man who visits different women of The Empire.

Children of Lightning
mc mm
by Mafisto
Added 07 July 2001

Magical belts worn at a karate dojo establish a heirarchy of control.

Children of the Mist
mc mf ff md fd in ft
by blankpage
Added 19 September 2009
Updated 17 October 2009

Lilith sends her children into the world to search for and ensnare her final child.

Children of the Night
mc mf ff md fd
by J. Darksong
Added 31 August 2013

After their brief encounter that turned her world upside down three years ago, Holly Pendleton finally tracks down the vampiress that haunts her dreams...

Child’s Play
mc mf md bd
by Marlissa
Added 12 February 1997

High School student Mel Taylor is acutally Meldar—An alien with psychic powers.

Child’s Play (JHB)
mc mf
by JHB
Added 10 September 2010

A woman finds love, thanks to a little mind control and some help from a friend.

The Chill Pill
mc mf ff md in
by Ice Bear
Added 15 April 2017

A medical school drop-out moves back in with his family, who he intends to use as test subjects for a new drug he developed.

The Chinese Girl
mf mc md nc
by Mind Control Fan
Added 01 August 1996

A student completes his mind control device and goes to student placement to try it out. A beautiful oriental woman becomes his test subject. Focus on feet and control as much as or more than sex.

The Chinese Syndicate
mc mf fd
by Bigcad
Added 14 August 1999

A man goes to a special clinic in Hong Kong to cure his sexual dysfunction.

The Chip
mc mf md rb
by Darkmind
Added 06 April 2008

Corona gets a chip implanted in her brain that overrides her personality.

Chip And Juan’s Take Down
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 21 December 2019

When Chip watches the video that he and Juan made, it was nothing like he remembered.

Chipheads
mc mf ff md fd
by Master E
Added 02 December 2000

The three female members of a family that run a microchip company have new chips implanted in their heads.

Chipping Bits
mc mf md
by Dreamy Dolphin
Added 03 June 2023

Jeff discovers an instruction sheet that allows him to hack his friend’s chip.

Chloe Finds Fraternity
mc mf md
by TexTrance
Added 24 June 2007

Chloe had submissive fantasies so politically incorrect she’d never told anybody about them. With the help of a horny hypnotist and a fraternity full of Southern white guys, she gets to live them.

Chloe’s Day
mc mf md fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 20 March 2021

Chloe Jean MacNamara thinks she has a wonderful life. Then it begins to unravel as hidden things are revealed.

Chloroformed and Brainwashed
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 03 September 2022

Sleepy’s friends decided to help him out creating a script where they would be chloroformed and brainwashed.

Chloë
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 February 2021

A mind-controlling sex demon is lonely.

The Cho Meme
mc ff
by sara castle
Added 20 May 2007
Updated 27 May 2007

Cho’s life changes dramatically after she receives an email from an old friend.

Chocolate Experience
mc ff ft
by Hypno Sister
Added 05 January 2003

The proprietress of a chocolate shop opens up a new world of possibilities for Sharon.

Chocolate Fog
mc mf md
by SleepyTimeSlut
Added 13 October 2018

The man sitting next to Amber on a plane lets her sample his company’s special chocolate.

Chocolate Milk
mc ff
by Cafetray
Added 18 May 2008

Mia thinks the new advertisement on the subway is really cute.

Chocolate Milk (me-chan)
mc mf fd ft la
by me-chan
Added 15 June 2019

A prankster exploits her acquaintance’s favorite drink.

The Choice (Curse Master W)
mc ff
by Curse Master W
Added 21 June 2014

The curse master saves a young girls life, And now offers her a chance for revenge, but has she made the right choice?

The Choice: Roger Takes Silver but Goes for Gold
mc mf md sf rb
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 04 March 2007

Roger is a posthuman whose sexual drive has not been disabled, and he wants to reenable it in those around him.

Choices
mc mf ff md
by Special Programmer
Added 08 November 2009
Updated 16 January 2010

Stan uses a mind control device to play a nasty game with three normal house wives.

Choices
mc mf md hm ds bd
by Jay Inkwell
Added 07 October 2023
Updated 23 December 2023

Brianna’s life is different after the psych evaluation.

Choices (Wrestlr)
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 31 December 2011

Sometimes breaking out of the cycle of bad choices is hard.

The Choices We Make
mc mf ft
by Gettoman
Added 10 November 2018
Updated 17 November 2018

Sam becomes addicted to wearing pantyhose, just like his wife Carol.

The Choker
mc mf ff fd ft
by Rick Canidy
Added 13 November 1999

A leather neck choker gives Jen feelings of dominance, and gives feelings of submissiveness to those around her.

Choker (baubleheadz)
mc mf ff md
by baubleheadz
Added 28 October 2007

A man has a present for his wife, who wants to be a sex-slave.

Choose to Be Me
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 27 January 2018

Betty is approached by a mysterious woman who offers to give her the makeover of a lifetime.

Choose Your Own Transformation: A Shade Darker
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 17 November 2018

A high school troublemaker sets a Choose Your Own Transformation story upon the school’s goody-two-shoes.

Choose Your Own Transformation: All Hail Her Highness
mc
by TheWeaver
Added 28 April 2018

Brooklyn Thomas is the Queen B of Middleton High — as cheer captain, she’s both atop the social ladder, and just being herself, she’s a huge bitch. But Isaac Wright’s older brother hears of the torment and let’s him in on a secret website that could turn things around.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Another Perfect Date
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 10 March 2018

After an unsuccessful date, Isabel stumbles across the One Perfect Date story from The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure archive. Each decision she makes leads her to transformational insight.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Building a Better Relationship
mc mf md rb
by TheWeaver
Added 18 November 2017

Jessica and Noah’s relationship could stand some improvement. That is until Noah starts to answer the questions in one of The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure stories.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Kissing Cousins
mc mf in
by TheWeaver
Added 30 June 2018

Mckenzie receives an email and a link from her cousin Brody and, despite the title of “Kissing Cousins”, she reads through this Choose Your Own Adventure portal, unaware that the choices she makes alter her reality.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Making My Very Own Henchman
mc mf md
by TheWeaver
Added 21 April 2018

Before, Alexander thought he’d found the perfect girl in Mackenzie. With a little help from The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure story, he realizes he now has the perfect partner in crime.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Monster Mash
mc fd sc
by TheWeaver
Added 23 June 2018

A visiting uncle has no idea the choices that he makes on this Choose Your Own Adventure monster story are having quite a profound impact on his niece. The question, of course, is — who will wind up the monster?

Choose Your Own Transformation: One Perfect Date
mc ma
by TheWeaver
Added 04 November 2017

After an unsuccessful date, Isabel stumbles across the One Perfect Date story from The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure archive. Each decision she makes leads her to transformational insight.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Prisoner of the Master
mc mf md ds gr
by TheWeaver
Added 07 October 2017

College student Katherine Nichols accidentally discovers The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure portal, unaware that the choices she makes will alter her reality.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Punk Rock Will Never Die
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 07 July 2018

A quartet of nerds team up to use the power of the Weaver’s Choose Your Own Transformation stories to take control of the the bullies who torment them.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Slice of Heaven
mc mf fd
by TheWeaver
Added 03 February 2018

Does the Weaver favor writers? Find out when a writer stumbles across a Choose Your Own Transformation when struggling against writer’s block.

Choose Your Own Transformation: So You Want to Be a Rock Star
mc mf in
by TheWeaver
Added 24 March 2018

A father thinks that The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure tales will be wholesome fun, but changes the family dynamic permanently with one erroneous click.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cave of Remaking
mc mf md gr
by TheWeaver
Added 14 October 2017

Up-and-coming legal intern Angela Hamilton is sent to The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure portal by her boss, forever altering her as well as their dynamic.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cobbler’s Apprentice
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 05 May 2018

Alec takes a trip through a Choose Your Own Adventure in the hopes of securing the attentions of co-worker Rose.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cult of You
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 05 January 2019

A quartet of nerds team up to use the power of one of the Weaver’s Choose Your Own Transformation stories in a coordinated effort to take control of bullies who have tormented them.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Curse of the Pink Cookie
mc gr
by TheWeaver
Added 03 March 2018

Emily Brown writes for the college paper. She investigates whispers of a new website spreading across campus and finds herself to become a part of her own story.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Dame That Came
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 18 November 2017

A trip through a noir Choose Your Own Adventure, courtesy of The Weaver, forever alters Penelope and Aaron, just as Aaron hoped… at least initially.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Family Welcome
mc mf in
by TheWeaver
Added 09 June 2018

Ian left an interesting website open on his computer and it’s discovered by his stepmother, Norah, during some of her snooping. She takes it upon herself to see what her son is into not knowing that she’s about to become what her son is into and more.

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Princess and the Pauper
mc ff
by TheWeaver
Added 23 February 2019

Adriana Ramirez hates Rachel Holmes for her wealth and mean-spiritedness, but the shoe may shift to the other foot once Adriana has her in her sites via The Weaver’s story of transformation.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Treasure Trove of Wonder Untold
mc mf md
by TheWeaver
Added 10 February 2018

Jacob has heard of the transformative power of the Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure tales and tries his luck at recreating his ball busting girlfriend into something more palatable.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Understanding the Good Book
mc
by TheWeaver
Added 17 March 2018

A rebellious teen thinks the ultimate revenge on her controlling parents is to try her hand at one of The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure tales, but finds herself “holy” changed.

Choose Your Own Transformation: Your Trip Around the World
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 31 March 2018

Mary doesn’t know where her husband Gabriel and daughter Mina have gone off to. The only clue—the Choose Your Own Adventure story left open on her husband’s computer. She hopes it will provide answers. In a way, it always does…

Chords That Bind
mc mf ff
by J. Darksong
Added 15 February 2014

Eei and Gee, are perfectly happy as a trio with their sister Cei, Cei, however, wants to expand to a quartet with Be, but Eei and Gee find Be’s tone leaves them both flat. Be, however, shows how sharp his truly is, refines his pitch, and Eei and Gee both to face the music.

Chosen
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 09 April 2016

One hundred years after collapse of Old Time, human civilization is trying to begin anew. Arik, the son of a farmer, has been chosen, but no one can tell him what happens next.

The Chosen of Destiny
mc mf md
by Michael Everlast
Added 16 June 2001

A street hardened fifteen year old that wakes up in the hospital. The last thing he remembers is walking out of a bar in Los Angles, but now he’s in Michigan and does not know how he got there. He is about to find out that he is a Chosen of Destiny and will have all the power and draw backs that goes along with the title.

Christine
mc mf fd
by sl3py
Added 03 February 2008

An executive is lured into hypnotic submission by his capable administrative assistant.

Christine Tarasov
mc mf md gr
by Liriel
Added 09 July 2011

Christine discusses her sex life in a series of blog posts.

A Christmas Conundrum? The Sinister Storm Of The Snow Queen!
mc ff cb
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 14 December 2019

Christmas is here! A time for family, presents, and sinister secrets. Alicia comes home for Christmas but quickly finds out that, when Mesmera is involved, there is no such thing as a quiet holiday!

Christmas Dreams
mc mf md ft
by Wendy Slippers
Added 30 November 2003

Santa knows what you reeeeally want, and the mischievous elf aims to please!

Christmas Eve
mc mf md fd
by 321
Added 28 December 2019

The tree is up and the presents are wrapped, and Kate is looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with her husband. A very, very relaxing evening...

The Christmas Gift
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 27 December 2014

A man receives texts from his wife and sister-in-law, who went to a hypnosis show.

Christmas Gift
mc mf fd in
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 27 May 2000

After a horrible accident, Gina is afraid to use her powers, and lets her brother take advantage of her.

The Christmas Gift 2: MLK day
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 26 September 2015

Elizabeth continues her relationship with Mr. Hypno, to her husband’s chagrin.

The Christmas Gift 3: The Valentine’s Day Massacre
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 06 February 2016

John must find a way to free his wife from Mr. Hypno’s control.

Christmas Good Deed
mc mf fd md
by Dreamfire
Added 19 December 2004

How do you keep your Christmas present a secret from someone who regularly hypnotizes you?

Christmas In October
mc ff
by CactusJuggler
Added 31 October 2004

Bonnie sells her soul to the devil for one wish.

Christmas in the Park — SHR
mc md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 25 November 2023
Updated 23 December 2023

Sleepygirl recounts a trip to a Christmas park where she and her friends seem to be on a very special list.

A Christmas Miracle
mc mf md cb
by scifiscribbler
Added 30 December 2023

Ms Miracle runs into an old foe ahead of Christmas. It should only take a couple of minutes to solve, and she’ll be back in time for her date.

A Christmas Present
mc mf md
by Whynot03
Added 19 February 2011

Christine’s ex-boyfriend calls and leaves a message on her answering machine, asking to get back together.

Christopher & Craig
mc mm ft
by SoxnTies
Added 09 September 2000
Updated 21 September 2002

Chris makes the mistake of inviting a stranger he met on the Internet over to his home.

Christopher, Craig & Co.
mc mm
by SoxnTies
Added 26 October 2002
Updated 02 March 2019

The sequel to “Christopher & Craig” and “Campus Case Study”.

Chris’ Gift
mc mf md in
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 27 January 2024

Chris returns from his camping trip with a wild story that his sister simply can’t believe. If only he could prove it.

Chris’ Hard Choices
mc mf ff md in
by bamachris55
Added 13 April 2008

A mother must take care of her son that was a injured in the auto accident.

Chris’ Story
mc mf md
by The Flying Pen
Added 28 December 2008

A mind-controller spies a beautiful woman at a café.

Chrome
mc mf md rb
by Captain Eazy
Added 18 February 2007

She was the perfect simulation of a beautiful, desirable woman...but one part of her life was missing.

Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective
mc ff
by mr. potestas
Added 27 April 2013
Updated 11 May 2013

Federated Police Officer Laura Drax hits a turning point in her life unlike any she ever anticipated.

Chronicles of Craig
mc mf md ex
by Kleidoiak
Added 10 March 2012

Millenia of coexistence between Incubi and man is threatened by a new breed of humans called Resistants.

The Chronicles of Dare Doll: Dr. Nightingale I Presume
mc mf ff md cb
by Trent Wolf
Added 03 September 2006

In 1930’s Empire City, Darla Danforth is a star news reporter by day and a masked heroine by night. Her latest adventure pits her against a devious hynotherapist.

The Chronicles of Jack Cutter
mc mf md in ts
by Luvman
Added 23 June 2001
Updated 13 October 2001

After his family moves into an old mansion, Jack discovers an ancient spellbook.

The Chronicles of Mistress Rachel’s Slave
mc mf fd ft
by Mistress Rachel
Added 19 July 2003

A day in the life of a slave.

Chronicles Of Patient Sixty-Nine
mc mf ff md fd
by KnifeCutRight2
Added 21 August 2004

A woman is kidnapped, implanted with a chip, and reeducated.

The Chronicles of Sedition
mc mf fd cb
by Vandenberg Comic Publishing
Added 30 April 2006
Updated 24 September 2006

A beautiful thief conditions a superhero to assist her in her crimes.

Chronicles of Succubus High
mc mf fd ma ex
by Quiver
Added 16 January 2021
Updated 26 February 2022

A series of erotic short stories set at Emery High, where a budding young succubus is wreaking havoc among the staff and students alike.

Chrono Trigger
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 10 November 2001

Nisha upsets her boyfriend by unplugging his video game, but soon finds herself deeply involved in a game of her own.

Chrystal Burger
mc mf ff fd gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 11 January 2009

Some unusual things happen to Kasey while she works a shift at a fast food restaurant.

Chuck’s World
mc mf ff md in
by C. King
Added 08 April 2000
Updated 01 July 2000

Chuck uses nanbots to take control of his stepmother and his twin stepsisters.

Church Country Girls
mc mf gr
by Cristina Prince
Added 04 April 2020
Updated 02 May 2020

The T-9 infection has a dramatic effect on a small town.

The Church of Bliss
mc bd ds ft sf
by Spooky Boogy
Added 06 May 2023

Elise is an Initiate into the Church of Bliss, a convent of rubber-clad nuns all united in worship of their Mother, and is eager to undergo her Communion. Soon, she’ll understand what Bliss really means, and become something far, far greater than she could imagine.

Cigar Monitor
mc mm ft
by E. S. Morwood
Added 26 October 2003
Updated 21 December 2003

A man is changed after visiting a cigar enthusiasts’ web site.

Cinco de Maya
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 11 May 2013

Maya’s life keeps changing, but where will she end up?

Cinderella: A HypnoErotic Fairy Tale
mc mf md
by Louisiana Man
Added 29 November 1998

Cinderella is ecstatic when her Fairy Godmother lets her go to the ball, but the Fairy Godmother was not what she seemed.

Cinderfella
mc mf ff md in hu
by EWSPY87
Added 21 October 2001
Updated 27 October 2001

Poor Mike gets even with his evil family

Cinduction
mc ff
by mesmeri
Added 16 October 2011

Cin finds her changes lead to trouble in the workplace, but also to a unique solution.

Cindy The Alien Baby Maker
mc mf
by Victor Ramierez
Added 14 May 2011

Cindy discovers that her parent’s stories of alien abductions have in fact been true for all these years. A hypno session with the therapist brings the story of how she became pregnant flooding back to her.

Cindy’s New Program
mc mf ff md in
by Farleven
Added 12 August 2000
Updated 28 January 2023

After Cindy and her family return home from vacation, they discover that their home town of Penbrooke has changed dramatically.

Cinematic Debut
mc mf ff md fd cb
by J. Darksong and Second Chair
Added 02 December 2023
Updated 02 March 2024

After four years in solitary confinement for attempting to enslave all of River City’s strongest and most beautiful heroines, Sabrina Cross is released early for good behavior into the care of Eugene Frasier. Given a clean slate, she decides to use her newfound abilities to become the city’s newest protector. Along the way, she finds out that, even with powers that make you nearly invulnerable and superhuman, the life of a heroine isn’t always easy...

Cinematique
mc mf ma ex gr
by ScienceB
Added 06 November 2021

Nick and Suzy try to see a film. Unfortunately, someone’s replaced the tape with their own B-Movie.

Cinthesis
mc ff
by mesmeri
Added 24 September 2011

Cinderella finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when an eldritch horror from beyond the stars invades our reality.

Circle of Power
mc mf md fd
by Gloryboy
Added 11 March 2007

Doug hypnotizes Dawn into being an erotic dancer. Other men find her dances hypnotic and pay gladly for more.

Circle of Power (TexTrance)
mc ff
by TexTrance
Added 14 May 2011

Rebel girls help each other find pleasure in doing the right things.

Circles Within Circles
mc mf ff md fd
by valor6
Added 18 December 2005
Updated 05 February 2006

Wally suggest sex therapy for his friend Walt.

Circumstantial Goddess
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 30 December 2000
Updated 15 December 2012

Cindy’s neuron stimulant works much better than she ever imagined.

Circus Monkey
mc ma hm
by med_res
Added 03 May 2014

Max is taught a lesson after he treats his pet monkey cruelly.

Circus Tricks
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 19 March 2000

Jane volunteers to be a hypnotic subject at an adult circus.

Citizens Compliance Controller
mc ft
by theguardsman
Added 08 April 2017

Simon works as a Citizen Compliance Controller and checks that all men were their protectos.

City Boys, County Boys
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 26 December 2010

Trent takes his big-city boyfriend to visit the farm where he grew up, where they meet the new farm hand.

City Central Station
mc mf md
by 2sheds
Added 11 March 2007

We interrupt this broadcast for a special news bulletin about an incident at the train station.

City of Bears — Bear Boutique
mc mm in sc
by Wesley Bracken
Added 09 April 2011
Updated 21 May 2011

The bearification at Bortman University continues.

City of Breasts
mc ff ft
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 08 August 2020
Updated 11 June 2022

Jacqueline gets oriented to her new home in the city.

City of Charming
mc mf
by Quixerotic
Added 11 January 2020
Updated 08 February 2020

A young couple moves to a town where a strange experiment is changing everyone into sex crazed breeders.

The City of Green Valley: The Long Week
mc mf in
by tjreturns2022
Added 05 March 2022

The city of Green Valley has a weird smell that makes people do things.

City of Industry
mc mf fd
by BluejayGS
Added 20 December 2009

Polly is ready to get married and start her new job, but her Mom has a different option for her to consider.

The City of the Sorcerers
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 21 January 2023

In a post-apocalyptic new world, a new priest goes on a spirit journey and an old evil arises.

Civilian Life
mc mm
by Good Time
Added 16 March 2024

An army veteran starts planting roots in his local community.

Claiming Julie
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 20 February 2000

Julie searches for a new Master who can satisfy her need for hypnotic domination.

Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets
mc mf bd ds ex gr ws
by beebee and mypenname3000
Added 29 August 2020
Updated 28 May 2022

Clara creates a Twitter account to get back at the bullies that spread lies about her. But she doesn’t realize just how her tweets will go viral.

Clarification Question
mc mf fd ma ft
by willgb5602000
Added 14 November 2009
Updated 06 August 2016

A teacher is enslaved by one of his students.

Clark’s Rules for Good Girls
mc mf md
by Hokan
Added 30 April 2022
Updated 18 June 2022

Clark uses his hypnosis skills to impose a new set of rules for the coeds of his college campus.

Clarrisa Becomes a Slut
mc mf md gr
by mark_la688
Added 30 January 2000
Updated 05 March 2000

Mike moves to a new town in search of new sex slaves. He settles on a cute young waitress named Clarrisa.

Class Act
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 04 July 2020

Clement just got his adventurer’s license! With this, he’ll be able to apply to the Guild of Heroes and start exploring dungeons! But when two mysterious (and curvaceous) strangers inform him that his application’s not quite finished, he follows the two buxom beauties to their “finishing school” to learn more...

A Class in Hypnosis
mc ff in ma
by Tobbos
Added 27 January 2024

Together with her slave girl Lucie, Prof Paula Smith wants to recruit more students for her harem. Unfortunately Covid forces her fulfil her plan via video chat.

Class Is In Suction!
mc mf gr fu la
by Volt Namazuros
Added 14 May 2011

Teysa volunteers to be an assistant in a class. Maybe she should have read the contract more thoroughly.

Class Reunion
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 06 June 1999

Sandra runs into a couple she knew from college, but the meeting turns out to be more than a coincidence.

Class Reunion (Hypno Knight)
mc mf ff fd
by Hypno Knight
Added 25 April 2009
Updated 04 July 2009

After being away from his hometown for years, a man and his wife return for a Class Reunion.

A Class To Remember
mc mm
by Thom21
Added 16 March 1998

A college freshman tries using his mental powers on his roommates.

Classic Interview
mc mf
by TimT85
Added 22 January 2011

Julie begins her new job as a secretary to a high school principal.

The Classroom of Miss Sandra Khan
mc mf ff fd sc la
by HeisenburgNM
Added 02 October 2021

Sandra uses a hypnosis DVD to enslave her class.

Classroom Surprise
mc mf ff md
by Anonymous-003
Added 01 August 1996

Our hero goes to class with a hangover so is slow to notice how the women around him are giggling, giggling and touching themselves. When he does notice, he begins to look for the cause and, eventually, finds it.

Classwork
mc mf md
by RallyWeasel
Added 17 July 2009

A new teacher struggles with a student.

Clauses
mc ma ds
by MissingGreen and Passion For Fetish
Added 17 March 2018

Natalie has a new client her bosses require her to devote special attention to.

A Clean Mouth
mc ff gr
by Volt Namazuros
Added 19 March 2011
Updated 31 March 2011

May doesn’t feel the need to really treat her maid with respect. After all, what’s the worst that could happen?

The Cleaners
mc mf md
by Olorin247
Added 21 July 2012

Bobby has a special service to help him clean up after a rough night.

Cleaning Night
mc mf fd
by Dr. Smooth
Added 14 September 2002

Ted wants to relax and finds a new hyno website, however, the cleaning lady finds him.

Cleaning Out the Attic
mc ft
by Joe M
Added 06 August 2011

After discovering a chest of old clothing in the attic, Alex and Steph play a little dress up. But it becomes more than a game to Steph, and it ends up changing both of their lives.

Cleaning Time
mc md ex be
by Adam Lily
Added 03 September 2016

A cute wife is a crucial part of her husband’s ongoing freelance work. She just doesn’t know it.

A Cleared Head
mc mf md gr
by Rev. Hale
Added 02 September 2017

Harold uses an experimental gas on his soon-to-be ex-wife.

Cleopatrix Undone
mc ff hm ft bd
by Mesmerooni
Added 16 January 2000

Cleopatrix is forced to submit to two ugly women.

Cleveland’s Got Talent
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 May 2022

A talent agency places young high-school leavers with discerning clients.

Cliche Chronicles: Spiral Studios
mc mf md
by Hypnospects
Added 26 March 2022

A porn star enjoys working with a hypnosis-themed studio, even though she would never let herself actually be hypnotized.

Cliché Chronicles: Pet Sitting
mc mf md ma ds
by Hypnospects
Added 21 August 2021

A rich couple ask a college student to pet sit their rare new snake, but what-oh-what could possible make it so valuable?

Cliché Chronicles: Practical Demonstration
mc mf ff md fd ma ds
by Hypnospects
Added 24 April 2021
Updated 24 July 2021

A college freshman is chosen for a hypnosis demonstration in class.

Cliché Chronicles: Recruitment Process
mc mf md ds
by Hypnospects
Added 24 April 2021

A hypnotist spends the afternoon recruiting for a strip club.

Cliché Chronicles: The Family That Obeys Together...
mc mf ff md ds in
by Hypnospects
Added 24 April 2021

A family friend helps a mother and her daughter’s manage their stress.

Click
mc gr
by Melm Bogop
Added 16 April 2016

Cynthia accidentally clicks on an email message that contains malware.

Click
mc mf fd
by &c
Added 09 February 2019

You hear a strange clicking noise that won’t go away. Soon, you want to give into the sound.

Click Here To...
mc ft
by Mr. Scade
Added 18 February 2017

Melissa lacks the discipline to study, clean, or just all around lacks discipline. But can a listicle found through the endless scroll of social media help?

Cliff’s Compulsion
mc mf md
by Inosolan
Added 26 October 2003

Cliff stalks women at a bar, and follows one home.

Clinching the Deal
mc mf md
by Julian Winslow
Added 10 May 2003

Jessica helps her boss close an important business deal.

The Clinic
mc ff sf
by Gh
Added 21 November 2004

Cynthia’s friends recommend a very special fertility clinic.

The Clinic (Liplover)
mc mf fd ft
by Liplover
Added 28 October 2023

Josie works at a medical clinic specializing in testosterone replacement therapy for men. She finds that the hormone treatments make the men automatically start to notice her much more as a woman than as merely an employee of the clinic. She decides one particular patient hasn’t noticed her quite enough to suit her desires—and needs—and she has a uniquely definitive way to remedy that minor little problem!

The Clinic (Ramaset)
mc mf md gr
by Ramaset
Added 21 September 2013

Monica and her husband Jeff have been trying to get pregnant for a long time—long enough to drive them into the clinic of Dr. Harvey Rodriguez. The doctor has an unusually high success rate with helping couples conceive, but his methods are...unusual.

The Clinic (SC)
mc mf ff md fd
by SC
Added 02 April 2022

Virginia decides to accept an internship in the Clinic and this decision will change her life.

Clinical Consultation
mc ff
by Ella Enchanting
Added 10 December 2022

Clara needs help with her newest hypnotherapy patient.

The Clitazepam Conspiracy
mc mf ff md fd gr hm
by CornFlake Girl
Added 21 November 2004
Updated 09 January 2005

Tara is given an experimental drug that makes her obedient and heightens her senses.

Clitching Powder
mc md ma
by Master Gharlane
Added 12 November 2011

A man finds out just how well clitching powder works on his wife.

Clitnibbler
mc ff
by CactusJuggler
Added 09 April 2006
Updated 10 April 2006

An editor finds that an author’s unusual language takes a little getting used to.

Clive and Cindy—The 2nd Part: The Conversion Of Ms. Chase
mc ff fd
by Nialvan
Added 29 July 2007

A pretty lady who is searching for her missing boyfriend, is seduced and hypnotised by a mysterious attractive Indian lady.

Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame
mc mf ff md fd cb
by asianpersuasion and J. Darksong
Added 04 July 2015
Updated 01 August 2015

In an alternate dimension, Brian Chang aka Brainstorm took over the world taking Omega Girl as his Dark Star Queen. As their child grows up, he leads a rebel group known as the Azrael, seeking to overthrow his father and mother. But as things get desperate, the Azrael resort to one last hope, sending one of their members Gwen Snow, aka Snowbird back into the past to ensure that Brainstorm never wins in the first place.

Clocks and Timepieces: The Canvas
mc mf md cb
by asianpersuasion
Added 04 March 2017
Updated 18 March 2017

A superhero fights against his greatest foe...himself. Or at least an alternate version of himself hellbent on some grand mystery plan. Can Kyle and his friends amass enough allies and power to defeat his greatest foe?

A Clockwork Pink
mc mf md in ft
by NeuralNet99
Added 22 December 2001
Updated 12 January 2002

The brainwashing of several girls is recounted.

Cloistered
mc mf md
by Witchman
Added 22 February 2003
Updated 04 June 2022

While visiting a Renaissance faire, Arlene is slipped a magic potion.

Cloned
mc mf ff md fd rb
by In Your Dreams
Added 08 December 2012
Updated 02 February 2013

Ellie just can’t accept the fact that she’s a robot clone of Zak’s real wife.

Clones
mc ff md sf
by Homealone_447
Added 12 February 2011

Danika discovers a metallic alien being while spelunking.

Close Encounters
mc ma
by MORBO
Added 27 October 2001
Updated 28 November 2004

Strange things start happening to Caitlyn after she sees a UFO.

Close Encounters of the Moo Kind
mc ff ft ex la hu sf
by Sammynona
Added 29 January 2022

Milly is a happy hucow grazing with her herd when a flying saucer piloted by blue alien women abduct her.

Closed Door Policy
mc mf
by Pan
Added 29 December 2018
Updated 08 July 2023

Ron’s new medication affects his secretary.

Closer
mc mf ff md
by mcguy101
Added 06 October 2012

Becky, the waitress, returns from a two week vacation to find several of her co-workers, embroiled in a series of dramas that seem to revolve around a mysterious new patron.

Closer to the Heart
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 25 April 2010

A brainwashed submissive loves his hypnotic Goddess.

Closing
mc mf md
by Zyro Control
Added 07 January 2007

Alex is able to reprogram the personality of a coworker at the video store.

Cloud Nine
mc ff
by Jypsy Jones
Added 18 November 2017
Updated 02 December 2017

Gillian loves Stacy, but is Stacy interested? Perhaps Gillie is about to find out when she helps Stacy chose an outfit for a date with some mystery person that evening.

Cloud, the Cult, and the Hypnotists
mc mf md fd
by Havoc and Luciola
Added 21 January 2023
Updated 18 February 2023

Cloud’s interest in hypnosis becomes more than just theory when a cult starts to target her college campus.

Clouds
mc md
by tfhypnotist
Added 04 June 2022

A transformed woman tries to recover her thoughts from the clouds.

Clown Flu
mc mf fd ft ds hu
by SpiralX
Added 06 November 2021

Geoffrey Millet is a proud upstanding citizen of the small town of Darley, and despises flippancy, fancy, and fun. Nothing so frivolous will find a home there whilst he’s on the local council. But The Circus is coming, and bringing with it its own brand of very specialised health care. Councillor Millet is about to come down with a nasty case of Clown Flu.

Clowning Around
mc ff ma ft hm in la bd ex hu
by J. F. Gargiulo
Added 23 March 2019

A woman wants to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a clown, and no one will get in her way...

The Club
mc mf fd la
by Falenight
Added 11 March 2007
Updated 30 June 2007

A man goes to a special club for a bachelor party.

The Club (ArosLion)
mc mm
by ArosLion
Added 28 September 2008

The patrons of a Gentlemen’s club adapt to changes required by a city ordinance.

The Club (Gh)
mc ff ft
by Gh
Added 06 April 2008

Sandy is sexually frustrated at home. But her friend invites her to a social gathering that changes that.

The Club (Roboman127)
mc ff rb sf
by Roboman127
Added 15 December 2018
Updated 04 January 2019

Emma goes to a familiar club, but there is more going on than meets the eye.

The Club (Wrestlr)
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 31 March 2018

Every club full of young athletes needs a brain around.

Club Flame
mc ff
by personanongrata
Added 25 May 2002

Amanda notices that the girls in the office are all behaving differently after visiting a new nightclub. Amanda decides to investigate the next weekend.

Club L
mc ff gr
by CoolMind
Added 26 June 2010

After trying some cookies, Tanya now works for the new lesbian club in town.

Club Latex
mc mf ff fd ft gr hu ma
by Cordelia Speedicut
Added 10 June 2007
Updated 21 September 2008

A group of women visiting a fetish club discover that it is being secretly run by a mad doctor.

Club Lust
mc ma fd md bd
by HB5211
Added 23 March 2019

Annie was consumed by work and her career. When one of her friends gets an invitation to the hottest new club in town and can bring a friend, Annie has a decision to make. Should she go and have some fun, or stay home working spreadsheets all weekend. The decision may change her life.

Club Night
mc ff
by Felice
Added 05 August 2007

Two women decide to try something different, and visit a lesbian club.

Club Pin-Up
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 16 June 2012

Megan is concerned about her friend when she goes to a new club, but maybe that’s not who she should be concerned about.

Club Reality
mc mf md fd gr cb
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 10 December 2022

Four heroines have tracked down their common enemy to a seedy club on the outskirts of town.

Club Trance: The New Girl
mc mf md
by Ramaset
Added 20 September 2014

Club Trance is a special place where, thanks to the unique technology used at the DJ booth, no woman is able to say no. However, when their DJ quits unexpectedly, the owners need to hire and train a replacement.

Clubbing
mc mm ma sf
by William Lee
Added 12 January 2019

After chatting on Concord, Jake becomes a vampire.

Clucked-Up
mc mf ff fd ma hm bd ds be sc ws
by TriplemintTrish
Added 13 June 2020
Updated 04 July 2020

Owen’s barnyard transformation starts to get a little out of hand. Janet can’t shake off the effects of Mia’s charms. None of it bodes well for anyone.

Clueless
mc mf ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 30 August 2014

A woman has trouble piecing together what is happening to her when she shows up a big mansion.

The Coach
mc mm bd
by The Slaver
Added 06 June 2015

Forbes is kidnapped and enslaved by his coach.

Coach (Daddy Jinn)
mc mm
by Daddy Jinn
Added 08 June 2019

Eric catches Coach Peters in his locker sniffing his jockstrap, and decides to punish him.

The Coach (The Slaver)
mc mm ft
by The Slaver
Added 11 August 2018

A college coach keeps control over his athletes.

Coach Carter
mc mm mf
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 December 2021

Coach Carter arrives at Newbury High to coach the Demons, and has some plans for the senior team that they didn’t expect.

Coach Control
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 17 October 2009

There’s a Controller on the loose, and it’s in the locker room.

Coach Johnson’s Cigars
mc mm ft
by Mcgarguy
Added 13 March 2005

A college kid and his brother are hypnotized by their neighbor into liking cigars.

Coach Whistle
mc mf ff md
by S. P. Riley
Added 10 December 2022

Two students in the AV department find out why a coach was so popular, and one uses it to his advantage.

Cobra Harem
mc mf ff md
by BraveNewWorld
Added 14 March 1999

Nadia goes to work as an exotic dancer in a nightclub with a middle-eastern theme.

Cock Hungry
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 29 October 2011
Updated 05 November 2011

Sometimes even straight guys can’t resist a really big cock.

Cock of Ages
mc ff ma
by Mudak
Added 15 March 2009

It’s been a while since Danielle has dated anyone, so she takes a trip to her local sex toy shop. The clerk, Amanda, is more than helpful in helping her find what she needs.

Cock to Pussy
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 11 November 2012

When pirates invade a ship full of cheerleaders, who will be the last one standing?

The Cock Whisperer vs. The Whispering Cock
mc mf fd md
by Mistress Dyvia
Added 26 September 2020

A woman who can control any man by talking to his cock, meets a man who can control any woman with his cock.

Cock-trol
mc mf md
by Richard Daemon
Added 27 February 2000

Sarah meets a late night DJ who slowly makes her submit to his commands through controlling her sexual needs.

Cockblock
mc mm
by Darr Fall
Added 30 January 2010

A powerful pickup artist always gets his way.

Cockflower
mc mf md
by George
Added 31 March 2012

A man shows a visitor a plant specimen he retrieved from the rain forest.

Cocksucker
mc mm
by Kota
Added 12 January 2013

A man confronts his sister’s boyfriend about the way that he has been treating her.

Cocky
mc mf md
by Chew Toy
Added 20 May 2012

Kelleigh enjoys looking, more than she knows.

The Code
mc ff
by Kris
Added 31 March 2001

Kris invents a special code to trigger posthypnotic suggestions in Amy and Laura.

Code Name Dominoe: Sharp Detour
mc mf ff md
by Peril Master
Added 16 March 2002

A beautiful and multi-skilled genetically enhanced “super spy” undergoes a slew of life threatening missions to save the world from evil. In the latest mission, Dominoe goes to Germany, and a detour to South America where she continues to take down those infected with the Savan virus.

Code Name: Dominoe—Peril in Peru
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 07 December 2002

CATT Operative Dominoe travels to Peru to reclaim yet another item infected with the Savan mind-altering virus.

Codename: Dominoe
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 12 December 1999

A secret agent accidentally consumes her own mind-control drug.

Codename: Dominoe—Scarlet Fever
mc mf ff fd ft
by J. Darksong
Added 22 December 2001

Secret Agent Dominoe is sent in to recover a kidnapped scientist and a stolen biological weapon from a lovely female terrorist.

Codename: Evilena
mc mf fd
by Mistress Evilena’s Servant
Added 09 December 2000

The VERY fictional adventures of a VERY read Hypnodomme, from Miami, who rescues a downed NATO pilot, using her unusual powers, and then meets a certain lame duck executive.

Coercion
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 06 March 2021

Cherise makes Janine do something she doesn’t want to do while the two are out for dinner.

Coercive Vision
mc ff sf ma
by Mageus2002
Added 14 November 2004

A young womans desire to have her poor eyesight corrected by laser surgury leads to changes in her vision of life.

The Coffee Addict
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 06 August 2022

A man with a magic crystal finds an odd limitation to his mind control powers.

Coffee Break
mc ff ts gr bd ma
by Wesley King
Added 16 January 2010

Heidi intervenes when a customer is rude to a young trainee barista.

The Coffee Girl
mc mf ff md fd ex
by Mister Arioch
Added 19 January 2013

Jenny gets coffee for her boss every morning ... and every morning, weird things seem to happen to her. And why does everyone keep asking her about a briefcase?

The Coffee Shop
mc mm
by Canadian Cowboy
Added 13 July 1998

Paul meets a person who unlocks his special abilities, which he uses on his male acquaintances.

Coffee Shop at the Con
mc mf md
by Tim Tom Tastic
Added 31 January 2015
Updated 27 June 2015

A submissive female meets a hypnotist she only knows online at a comic con.

The Coffee Shop II: Cowboys and Tuxedos
mc mm
by Canadian Cowboy
Added 13 July 1998

Paul, the hero from The Coffee Shop, continues his adventures.

Coffee Shop III: The Good, the Bad, and the Hypotized
mc mm
by Canadian Cowboy
Added 22 August 1999

Even more adventures from the hero of the Coffee Shop.

The Coffee Shop IV: Sex, Lies & Duct Tape
mc mm
by Canadian Cowboy
Added 04 August 2001

Paul’s hypnotic manipulations are discovered, and threaten to ruin his relationship with the Mountie Andy.

The Coffee Shop V: Happiness Is A Handsome Hypnotized Hunk
mc mm
by Canadian Cowboy
Added 22 September 2012

Paul’s adventures continue.

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 1: Don’t Be So Serious
mc ff mf md in gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 26 December 2010

Tracy is forced into a bet with a nondescript man at a coffeehouse. What she has to do to win is so simple, yet maliciously hard.

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity
mc mf md gr ex ma hm
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 02 January 2011

All Ben has to do to win the bet of his life is to be faithful for four days. Win and his wildest dreams come true. Lose and the results are disastrous. Easiest bet he’s ever made...

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 3.0: Mother Knows Best
mc mf md ma gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 08 January 2011

Lilly is given the power to make decisions for her daughter with a side effect that the decisions she makes can affect her too. She chose...poorly.

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 3.5: Mother Knows Best
mc ff ma
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 29 January 2011

Lilly is given the power to make decisions for her daughter with a side effect that the decisions she makes can affect her too. She chose...wisely.

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 4: Bad Dad
mc mf md gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 05 February 2011

Jeremy wants the best for his daughter, but that all changes after he pisses off the wrong person.

The Coffeehouse Quintet Five: These Shoes Were Made For Walking
mc mf ff in gr
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 03 March 2018

A stranger helps twin sisters Yumi and Kaori with their disagreement.

Coffeehouse Slave
mc mf md ds
by Magister Amentia
Added 19 November 2022

After a series of disastrous dates, Vivianne is approached by her favorite barista. After he asks her out, she finds out that his method of dating, like his coffee, is enchanting.

The Coin
mc mf md gr
by Mandy Galileo; Scarlett Paige and Sonja Chamerberlin
Added 29 July 2023

A girl receives a wish-granting coin.

Coin Toss
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 30 September 2017

Where will you land in the span of a coin toss?

Coin World — The Flipping Coin
mc mf md
by TheWeaver
Added 18 August 2018
Updated 25 August 2018

College student Wyatt receives the gift of a magical coin from his long-absent father.

Cold Boot
mc md fd rb
by nevermind
Added 27 February 2021

In the far future, computer reboots you.

Cold Calls
mc ff
by Lord Halat
Added 01 October 2011

Samantha keeps receiving strange calls at the same time every day.

Cold Fire
mc mf ff fd in
by Sollipsist
Added 21 November 2004

The dynamics of Heather’s family changes after she is turned into a vampire.

Cold Outside
mc mf md
by SleepyTimeSlut
Added 29 December 2018

A woman wakes up from a trance and tries to leave, but does she really want to?

A Cold Shoulder to Cry On
mc ff in
by Lisa Teez
Added 06 October 2012

Two girls find themselves locked in the back of a refridgerated truck, with no recollection of how they got there.

Cold War
mc mf md
by Archer Stories
Added 11 March 2023

Matt discovers some old Soviet mind-control technology.

Coldwar Hypno-Spy
mc mm
by SlepNw
Added 17 September 2000
Updated 25 November 2000

An agent doctor recruits two men through the use of hypnosis.

The Collaboration
mc mf ds
by mr. potestas
Added 16 March 2019

Brianna and fiancé Larry are just starting their careers in the entertainment industry, and find themselves at a highly consequential party.

The Collar
mc ff ft
by Hawthorne
Added 24 January 1999

Patricia is puzzled by the way her roommate Jasmine has been acting. Does it have something to do with the collar she has been wearing?

The Collar (All These Roadworks)
mc mf md
by All These Roadworks
Added 15 April 2023

A hypnotic collar transforms a woman into a sex-pet for her abductor.

The Collar (Sinsub)
mc mf md
by Sinsub
Added 25 July 2009

Shannon becomes addicted to the collar that her boyfriend Jessie invented.

Collared
mc mm
by S2tbhodge
Added 06 May 2000

Aaron visits an S&M shop to buy some toys for his girlfriend. The store’s proprietor has other plans for him.

Collared as a Harath Sex Toy
mc mf ff md
by Farleven
Added 17 April 2021

Alien invaders select some new toys for their crew.

Collared — Slaver’s Bay Beginnings
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 January 2022

Graham invents a mind-control collar. He then builds up a stable of bitches and soon goes into business.

The Collars
mc mf md
by Dracone
Added 30 August 2014
Updated 13 September 2014

Marcus finds a trunk full of strange collars, along with an armband to control them.

Collateral
mc mf fd
by Seth StClair
Added 30 September 2007

John finds himself subject to reposession after his credit cards come due.

Collected
mc mf md gr
by A. Acer Custos
Added 13 February 2005
Updated 31 May 2009

Susan demands to know what she is doing at a hospital, with extensive plastic surgery done to her.

Collected Shorts (Darkmind)
mc mf md
by Darkmind
Added 22 July 2007

A collection of shorter stories.

Collecting Her Debts
mc ff ex hm
by Skaetlett
Added 07 August 2021

Riley is deep in debt, and a collector comes to her with a tantalizing offer to pay it off.

Collection
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 28 November 2015

Sandra is having dinner with her husband when a stranger persuades her to leave with him.

The Collection (scifiscribbler)
mc md
by scifiscribbler
Added 22 January 2022

A young enby discovers the blissful truth behind a local urban legend.

Collection 3: Succession
mc mf md
by Archer Stories
Added 20 November 2021

Brandi works diligently to fulfil her Master’s desire for the perfect life. But how far can she take things?

Collection 4: Master of the World
mc mf md
by Archer Stories
Added 20 November 2021

Brandi works to expand her Master’s influence even further.

A Collection Over Time
mc ff
by Have Her Sleep And Obey
Added 04 August 2012

Nicole shows her collection of watches to Emma.

Collection: Kingdom Cum
mc mf md bd ds
by Archer Stories
Added 12 September 2020

Brandi’s life gets new purpose once her ex-boyfriend enslaves her.

Collector
mc mf md
by ouija
Added 03 February 2001

An artist takes a survey of his collection.

The Collector
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 20 January 2008

John discovers a very suggestible woman at a party.

The Collector (Ben Dmywill)
mc mf md
by Ben Dmywill
Added 04 July 2009

Miranda attracts the attention of an avid collector.

The Collector (Dede)
mc mf md ft
by Dede
Added 19 October 2008

Denise learns that one of her student’s fathers has an interesting hobby.

The Collector (HB5211)
mc mf ff fd ma la
by HB5211
Added 13 August 2016
Updated 27 August 2016

Katyln was a collector of people and was always on the hunt for a new acquisition. When see spots Brice in a hotel bar, it is game on. Soon Brice in entrapped and destined to be part of the “Mistress Collection.” His world will never be the same.

Collectors Edition
mc mf md bd
by HB5211
Added 09 January 2021

When a young investigator for the Security and Exchange Commission is assigned her first case to investigate claims against recluse billionaire James McGuires toy company, little did she know how much she was about to learn about toys.

College Affairs
mc ff md
by Homealone_447
Added 08 February 2014

A tiny space alien collects a harem of college girls.

College Antics
mc mf md bd
by kiara kitten
Added 01 April 2000
Updated 08 April 2000

David gives Juliana a relaxation tape to listen to, and she suddenly feels much more attracted to him.

College Boy
mc mm mf ff md
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 April 2019

Carl’s new college roommate has an effect on his circle of friends.

College Buddy
mc mm
by T. T. Fletcher
Added 26 September 2020

Gav loved visiting his college buddy. His buddy always showed him the spinning-light art project. Gav’s buddy was a friend from college, and definitely NOT a much older man he met online.

College Campus
mc mf
by Pan
Added 04 February 2017

Markus investigates the recent burst of women wanting slutty tattoos.

College Daze
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 13 February 2005
Updated 26 February 2005

Two strippers who witnessed a murder hide out from the killer at a college, and are hypnotized by one of the students.

College Life
mc mm
by SFHypnotist
Added 06 February 2000
Updated 23 June 2001

After reading mind-control fiction on the Internet, Ryan meets a stranger who gives him a mind-control drug.

College Life Begins
mc mf ff md
by Lindsey
Added 27 April 2008

A college student finds herself becoming more outgoing after she zones out at a party.

College Soccer
mc mm
by Joe Hypnosis
Added 30 March 2008

Ryan is a cocky, arrogant soccer boy who is used to getting everything he wants. Mark makes his dreams come true.

A College Submits
mc mm mf ff ds
by Sissy Pip
Added 24 July 2021
Updated 15 January 2022

It began as a bad first week of problems for Dean Fairburn, at the start of the new term at Pinefield College, but eventually both students and faculty are receiving a proper education about their place in the Black New World Order.

College Undercover
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 12 November 2011
Updated 06 April 2019

Carol goes undercover to find out what happened to missing college girls.

College Workout
mc mm
by AnFHypno
Added 23 March 2002

Jason uses a mind-control drug on Ian.

The College Years
mc mm
by RobinHood70
Added 28 October 2012

A college student learns to cope with his new roommate’s chronic masturbation.

Colonization
mc ff mf in
by Homealone_447
Added 18 May 2008

Alien parasites arrive on Earth and enslave women.

Colors
mc mf fd
by Dreamfire
Added 29 February 2004

A stalker is on the hunt for a new victim.

Colors (MichelleLovesTo)
mc ff mf fd md ma
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 20 March 2005

Leia is visited by two strangers at school, who inviter her to a special academy for people with powers like hers.

Colors and Shapes
mc mf md
by Mesmerciless
Added 31 October 2020

A brainwashing video has ensnared Tiffany. Can she hold out long enough to escape?

Come As You Are
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 15 June 2008

Lila receives a very strange phone call in the middle of the night, and has a little trouble getting back to sleep afterwards.

Come As You Aren’t
mc mf md
by Hypknot Eyes
Added 23 September 2001

Aliens test the worst traits in humanity for the fate of mankind.

Come Inside
mc mf md ex
by Hypno-Eretica
Added 04 April 2020

Dan gets more than he bargained for when he spies on his neighbor’s Friday-night “alone time.”

Come On Eileen
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 21 August 2010

A revival meeting for a televangelist turns into a bizarre orgy, thanks to a mysterious stranger who shows everyone their secret selves.

Come Together
mc ff ma
by Jukebox
Added 02 July 2011

Mistress Sasha trains her newest pet to feel her pleasure.

Come, As You Are (Flibinite)
mc ff bd
by Flibinite
Added 27 November 2011

Struggling with their own thoughts and desires, Bobbi and Linda come face-to-face with a dangerous foe from Bobbi’s past.

Comeback
mc ff bd la
by Garden Variety
Added 09 May 2015

In flashbacks, Meena remembers her breast augmentation surgery.

Comeback Route
mc ff
by Lisa Teez
Added 07 September 2013

Jenna thinks she’s getting away, but does the road away lead right back to where she started?

A Comedy of Mind Control
mc mf md hu
by b4uweremine
Added 29 June 2008

A woman responds to an author’s story with a request to serve, but she doesn’t consciously remember doing it.

Comeuppance
mc mf md ft
by Hypnofur
Added 08 January 2011

A mean couple is taken down a few notches by a stage hypnotist.

Comeuppance (Flibinite)
mc mf ff hu
by Flibinite
Added 20 August 2011

Waking up after his gala birthday party, Lord Harrison finds that two rather special guests have stayed overnight at his estate... doing things. And now they’re looking to do even more.

Comfortable
mc ff ds
by MissingGreen
Added 09 December 2017

Kate’s new flatmate will do anything to make sure she is comfortable in her own home.

Comfortable, Happy, and Pleased
mc mf md
by Sauby
Added 15 August 2009

Erika lets her boyfriend hypnotize her with his soothing soft voice.

The Coming
mc ff mf md fd gr in
by Homealone_447
Added 08 September 2012

A woman is transformed and enslaved in order to enable an alien invasion of Earth.

Coming Home
mc mf mm ff md fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 30 May 2020

Barry comes home after Army experimentation gone wild.

Coming Home To Daddy
mc mf md in
by Farleven
Added 25 September 2021

Coming home from college to find her sister suddenly wearing skirts and acting strange, Debbie discovers that her father has found a way to put ideas in her head, and she’s not quite sure how to get around the new perspectives that get wedged inside.

Coming In From the Cold
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 March 2024

Beth has survived the first year since the invasion, but how long can she hold onto hope?

Coming Into His Own
mc mf md
by PhantomOp
Added 06 May 2012
Updated 10 August 2013

Tom receives a ring from his grandfather on his 21st birthday.

Coming of Age
mc mf fd
by Wiseguy
Added 24 March 2001

Marie has a special surprise for Jason on his eighteenth birthday.

The Coming of the Houri
mc mf fd
by blankpage
Added 15 January 2006
Updated 15 December 2012

Meet Aaron Vaudevil, a man down on his luck. His luck is about to change.

Coming Soon
mc ff
by S. B.
Added 16 May 2020

Susan’s life has never been the same ever since she declined Astrid’s offer to make her fantasies come true but a second chance is coming for her, one that won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

Coming to Flah
mc mf fd
by Tang
Added 03 May 2014

Sarah meets an Irish Traveller family.

Coming Up
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 12 October 2019

Bob’s life changes after he visits a male strip club.

Command & Control
mc mf md ft sf
by Simon bar Sinister
Added 13 November 2005

Officers arrive for their new assignment on a space cruiser, and find that SpaceCorps regulations aren’t always followed.

Command Control Override
mc mf ff md fd gr
by Eric Stephenson
Added 24 June 2000

While waiting for a job interview, Veronica unexpectedly falls asleep.

Command Language
mc mf md
by The Persuader
Added 07 August 2010

A student discovers an ancient manuscript claiming that humans were put on earth by an alien slaver race. He soon puts the slaver command language to good use.

Commander Young’s Last Stand
mc mf fd
by Nialvan
Added 19 November 2006

An America soldier has been captured in Vietnam and is interrogated with hypnosis by four female intelligence officers of the People’s Army of Vietnam.

A Commanding Weakness
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 29 April 2023
Updated 17 February 2024

Yvonne Vasser, a stern, domineering and highly-professional starship captain faces a humiliating defeat when a malicious hacker uses her secret holodeck hypnosis fantasies against her.

Commands
mc ff ma
by nevermind
Added 04 August 2018

Snatched up in the dead of night, a young woman struggles desperately to keep her mind and her freedom as all hope seems lost.

Commit
mc mf ff md fd
by Rubelais
Added 13 May 2023
Updated 27 May 2023

Two actresses arrive at a manor in the country, the weekend before a big production.

Commodities
mc ff
by Uzobono
Added 04 July 2009

A group of women find their friend’s new job involves some disturbing clientele.

Common Decency
mc mf in
by If I Was Not You
Added 21 February 2015

Melissa lives with a curse that forces her to be a good hostess to visitors in her home.

A Common Language
mc mf md ma
by scifiscribbler
Added 09 December 2023
Updated 10 February 2024

A student is about to fail French. This he considers unacceptable.

Common People
mc mf md fd
by Jukebox
Added 05 June 2010

Vincent might enjoy abusing his telepathic powers, but Mimi just wants to be normal. But is that even possible for her anymore?

Common Sense
mc mf
by Mystery Ecks
Added 18 September 2004

A computer learns how to control people in order to download their sensual experiences.

Common Sense Scepticism
mc ff
by sihghis
Added 04 December 2021

In a future society where people with telepathic powers are common, a homophobic columnist tries to write a piece about a woman who claims she can make any woman leave their man.

The Commune
mc ff la
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 June 2019

Holly runs away and meets up with some new friends.

Community
mc ff
by Tabico
Added 06 May 2001

Catherine helps Rebecca adjust to life in the unusual residential complex she calls home.

Community Outreach
mc mf md bd
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 07 January 2017
Updated 19 February 2021

Officer Jones has been sidelined to the community outreach program at the university because of her overtly aggressive attitude. Can spending some time with the student body improve her outlook?

Community Property
mc ff bd ft
by zorkmeister
Added 28 April 2018

Helping new acquisitions adjust to their new life in the Community is a task that all Thralls enjoy.

Community Service
mc mf md
by Apollo
Added 05 February 2012

Theresa volunteers for some social work, but she must complete a medical examination before she can begin.

The Commute
mc mm
by Hokan
Added 10 December 2022
Updated 18 February 2023

Tom uses an app given to him by a stranger that allows him to have super power-naps.

Commuter Transmute Her
mc mf ff rb
by Lisa Teez
Added 25 April 2010

Stephanie is transformed while she sleeps on the commuter train.

The Company Dolls
mc mf ff md fd ds
by Pixie Isobella
Added 07 October 2023
Updated 16 March 2024

Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free.

Company Dress Code
mc ff
by Tamed Shrew
Added 27 January 2008

Michelle and Wanda discover that their new workplace is all female, where everyone dresses exactly the same.

Company Policy
mc mf ff md fd
by Swirling Rose Petal
Added 20 May 2023

After several subtle changes at the office, Alexandra begins to suspect that something is wrong.

Company Property
mc mf md gr
by Zon19
Added 17 June 2000

John uses a subliminal screen saver to inspire employee loyalty.

Compelling
mc ff hm
by Hypnosissir
Added 27 March 2021
Updated 24 April 2021

A beautiful psychiatrist and hypnodomme gives a compelling show at a New to BDSM and Hypnosis seminar, but who is it that the Doctor of Domination will really be compelling?

Compelling Again
mc mf ff fd hm
by Hypnosissir
Added 01 May 2021
Updated 17 July 2021

Hypnodomme Alicia DeLaurent headlines a New Year’s Eve BDSM Convention and is once again compelling....

Compelling Truth
mc ff bd
by Marcus
Added 05 March 2016

Janice learns that the antiquities dealer she’s investigating has obtained a magical artifact, and finds herself on the receiving end of its power.

Competition
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 02 April 2022

Elizabeth always finds herself competing with her sister Samantha. That may not be what she needs when a door-to-door salesman visits.

Competitive Edge
mc mm
by WishfulThinking
Added 16 August 2003

Tired of being an also ran, Dom asks Rex how he got that certain extra something that makes him a champion bodybuilder.

Complete
mc ff in
by The Sinner
Added 29 August 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Two psychic sisters who were separated at birth are reunited.

Complete Control
mc mf md
by Playboy
Added 15 June 2013

A man stalks people on his computer.

The Complete Takeover
mc mm
by M2MNIPU8me
Added 17 September 1998

Glenn Howe, a corporate raider, uses his mental powers not just to take over companies, but the men who work for the company too.

Complete Understanding
mc mf md ts
by Alpha1a
Added 17 January 1999

Jeff is given the power to manipulate time and thought.

The Complete Workout
mc mf md
by Moose 2016
Added 24 June 2017

A free workout proves to be a trasformative experience for a group of women.

Completion & Commencement
mc mf ff fd ds hm
by robotbrainhumanheart
Added 01 August 2015

As one prospective slave unknowingly begins her induction, another experiences a demonstration of his Mistresses power.

Compliance and Acquisition
mc ff
by Callidus
Added 03 October 2020
Updated 14 November 2020

A submissive personal assistant helps her CEO Mistress navigate an insidious corporate conspiracy.

Compliant
mc ff rb
by Archibael
Added 29 October 2006

Carin is kidnapped and injected with nanobots.

Complicated
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 08 April 2017

A pair of guests at Diana’s party try to explain the dynamics of their relationship, and Diana winds up very confused about it all.

Compromise
mc ff sf
by Tabico
Added 07 July 2012
Updated 25 August 2012

The alien Sthil have brought the Federacy to its knees. Why have they agreed to peace negotiations?

Compromises
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 12 September 2020

Maria wants things to go smoothly for everyone. To facilitate that, she’s willing to make a few... compromises.

Compromising Situations
mc mm
by Bambino Rojo
Added 16 October 2005

Matt and Josh have no memory of how they woke up next to each other, naked and covered with cum.

Compulsion
mc mf ff md
by Julian Winslow
Added 24 March 2001
Updated 06 May 2001

Women at a politically-correct university start behaving differently after receving some strange email.

The Computer Coincidence
mc mm
by Chester
Added 14 August 1996

Subliminal messages are received and obeyed by the wrong person.

Computer Connection
mc mf md fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 10 December 2016

Shiri has computer issues, so she calls her favorite computer tech.

Computer Control
mc mm
by Agachak
Added 29 June 1997

Something is wrong with John’s computer. He feels compelled to call the previous owner of the computer to ask what’s wrong.

Computer Problems
mc mf md
by ghytrenas
Added 16 January 2021

Monica’s new boss is a total tech idiot. He’s constantly pulling her in to fix his computer...

Computer Virus
mc mf md rb
by Zickefoose, Michael L.
Added 10 March 1997

An erotic computer role-playing game takes on a life of its own.

The Comtesse and the Knight
mc mf fd
by le Duc de Kavaliere
Added 21 July 2002
Updated 01 May 2006

A noblewoman plays courtly politics with a childhood acquaintance.

Con Job
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 14 July 2012

A telepath digs into the crime that led to Scott’s arrest.

Concentration
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 03 September 2006

Jonas describes how he obtained his extraordinary mental powers.

Concentration (Sudden Trance)
mc ff
by Sudden Trance
Added 27 November 2021

When her friend complains about studying for a midterm, Emily offers to use some newly acquired “skills” to help her focus.

Conception
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 05 March 2011

A man can put ideas in people’s minds, causing unintended consequences for a young mother and her son.

Concupiscence
mc mf md
by Sevenfactorial
Added 06 April 2003

Barbara learns that her emotions and sensations are being manipulated by her psychiatrist husband.

Conditioned Family
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 November 2020

Ted uses his skills to transform his family into his slaves.

Conditioner
mc mf ff
by Iron Nick
Added 08 May 2011

Cora is rejuvenated after a trip to The Spa.

The Conditioners
mc bd mf ff md
by Marlissa
Added 27 December 1997

Keith starts working at a secretive corporation and is given the power to condition women’s minds.

Conditioning
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 October 2019

Helen tells herself she is never going to give in to the conditioning, unlike all the other girls in captivity with her.

Conditioning Niki
mc mf md
by qxvw198
Added 02 May 2010

John has invented a device that stimulates the brain’s pleasure center. He plans to use it to condition Niki to be his eager slave.

The Conductor
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 22 June 2013

Felix teaches Madeline a lesson.

Conference Buddies
mc mf fd
by Adam Smith
Added 13 April 2019

Jane and Alan discuss the very silly session about hypnosis they just attended at a conference.

Confession
mc ff
by Iago
Added 24 November 2001

A professor visiting a convent unleashes powerful, mystical forces.

Confession (Robert Damiens)
mc mf md
by Robert Damiens
Added 05 September 2020

Father Peter gives an attractive woman the sacrament of confession and demands an unorthodox form of penance.

Confessions of a Happy Hynotist
mc mf md
by Linda Marie Hunter
Added 24 February 2001

A stage hypnotist targets college co-eds.

Confessions of a Hypno Slut
mc mf md
by Hot Pleasure
Added 04 June 2016

A woman experiments with hypno-sex and ends up being reprogrammed with a submissive slave personality.

Confessions of a Hypno-Sub
mc mf md be
by PixiesSong
Added 21 February 1999

A women, obeying the orders of her Master, checks herself into a hotel room and calls him on the telephone.

Confessions of a Robo-Hottie
mc ff rb sf bd ds
by Bad Kitty
Added 17 October 2009

In a shameless attempt to garner a good review, a tech-loving woman named Stephanie finds herself converted into an obedient robotic slave.

Confessions of a Vampire’s Slave
mc ff
by hypnoololook
Added 11 November 2007

A woman meets a vampire.

Confidence
mc mf fd
by Ella Enchanting
Added 28 January 2023

Richard goes to therapy.

Confidence Complex
mc mf fd
by watchslave
Added 09 January 2010

Athena tries an unusual treatment method with her patient.

The Confidence Trick
mc mf md
by Mesmer Eyes
Added 25 August 2001

Russ meets a stranger in a bar who encourages him to pursue his latent talents.

Conform Inc.
mc ff rb
by Skaetlett
Added 23 May 2020
Updated 06 February 2021

series of one shots that all take place in the same company — a hyper productive company that uses some special hypnosis techniques to make its employees more efficient and more mindless.

Confused
mc mf fd
by Robert Towers
Added 21 September 2019

Mrs. Bissot wakes up without remembering anything about her past and her current life is definitely weird.

The Confusion of the Sexes
mc mf md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 08 February 2014

Harriet has a strange unplanned overnight stay in a castle.

The Connection
mc mm
by dkbakron
Added 02 November 2002

Dan meets Chet in a bar, and hypnotizes him.

Connections
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 23 April 2000

While visiting a video dating service, Candace is drugged and reprogrammed to be a slave.

Connections (S. B.)
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 28 August 2021

Joe is shocked to find out that his best friend Aaron has been sharing his house (and body) with the ghost of a hypnodomme.

Connie’s Place
mc mf md
by Tuesday
Added 06 May 2000

A stranger visit’s Connie’s hair salon, and demonstrates his new shampoo formula on her.

Conqueror’s Reward
mc mf md
by Cylis Derrens
Added 22 April 2007

An alien warrior visits planet Earth, and takes a liking to its female inhabitants.

Conquest Zone
mc md
by Cal Toy
Added 17 April 2021

A girl finds herself slowly being ensnared in an online game. But how much of it is game and how much is real?

Conscientious Objector
mc mf md
by Trent Wolf
Added 17 December 2000

An Army Sargeant has a special recruitment video to show a peace-loving hippie girl.

Consciousness Revealed
mc mf ff md in
by Caesar
Added 14 March 1999

Joey receives a special ring that allows him to control the people who are around him.

Consensual Consequences
mc ff bd ds hm
by Clare de Luna
Added 15 August 2010
Updated 09 July 2011

When Sandy invited a hypnotist to her birthday party, she had no idea that it would be an experience that would change her life—and the lives of several others around her.

Consensual Non-Consent
mc mf md ds
by Mrs. Watson
Added 21 August 2021

A woman craving guilt-free assault by a stranger seeks unusual help from a hypnotist.

Consensual Reality
mc mf md
by Darkmind
Added 20 May 2007

Lisa lets herself be programmed by a virtual reality program, unaware that the failsafes have been bypassed.

Consent
mc md
by Erosiawriter
Added 05 January 2013

In the Federated States of Micronesia, Businessman Mardo Kline has developed a novel way of determining consent.

The Consequence Of Your Actions
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 07 August 2021

Bexley’s office dalliance has some pretty serious consequences.

The Console Room
mc fd ft
by philmslim
Added 20 July 2019

In dim room, a young man rushes to complete his espionage for a mysterious female benefactor.

Consolidated Loyalty
mc mf fd
by chris.lionofthenorth
Added 01 October 2016

When ordered to dismantle her operation of seducing and enslaving American spies, Theodora instead pushes forward.

The Conspiracy
mc mm
by Anony Mous
Added 22 January 2011
Updated 09 April 2011

The death of a soldier’s best friend leads him on the path toward his own undoing.

Conspiracy Theory
mc mf md in
by Solomon_unloved
Added 13 June 2004
Updated 04 July 2004

A telepath works for a secret conspiracy.

Constellation
mc ff
by nevermind
Added 31 October 2020
Updated 20 February 2021

A powerful demon rises after centuries, and an ancient order must interfere before it is too late. Three young women are suddenly thrust into the very center of an ongoing fight for dominion over humanity’s souls.

The Construction Worker
mc mm
by Northeyes
Added 08 January 2000

Jerry, a muscular construction worker, is put in a state of hypnotic bondage.

Constructive Indoor Conflict Resolution
mc mf md
by Riverkitten
Added 13 April 2008

In the agency operatives are trained hard and ruthlessly to use any means available to win. Evelyn is exposed to a new method from the bottom of a drink.

The Consultant
mc mf ff md ft
by Antonio Bastinado
Added 04 June 2006

Cassandra offers Erin advice on how to resist The Consultant.

The Consultant (VindalooCurry)
mc mf mm md
by VindalooCurry
Added 14 October 2006

A consultant visits a company and improves their business practices.

Consumer
mc mf md
by Influencing Machine
Added 28 June 2003

An artist becomes the victim of her own artwork.

Contact
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 07 May 2006

Synopsis: An old friend comes back to town with a new ability.

Contact Lenses
mc mf md hm
by Special Programmer
Added 17 July 2021

Tim decides to use his knowledge of Pharmaceutical Chemistry to make his life better.

Contact List
mc ff
by C&C
Added 02 September 2023

A hypnosis skeptic fighting boredom during a work shift bets her boss that she can’t be put into a trance, but is caught off guard by an unusual tactic.

The Contagious Orgasm
mc mf ff
by Hypknot Eyes
Added 16 September 2001

A scientist invents a rapidly mutating virus that turns people into mindless sex dolls.

Contagious Positivity
mc ff
by calledbyflowers
Added 18 February 2023
Updated 15 April 2023

An anxious business major finally gives in to her toxically positive roommate’s relentless offers to help her relax.

Contained
mc ff
by Penny Propofol
Added 30 September 2017

Bessie visits and studies a tribe in Africa. Two young women from the tribe show her that there is a lot more to the bushes than meets the eye.

Container
mc ff fd mm
by Sara H
Added 02 June 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

Sheila’s brother attempts to save her from the clutches of a cult, and pays the price.

Containered
mc mf md fd
by MoldedMind
Added 10 February 2024

Tessi is skeptical when her husband accepts a job at a porn studio, and is even less pleased when she finds out it means they’ll have to move onto the studio lot.

Contemplating a Crime
mc mf fd
by authoress71
Added 26 February 2011

Laura creates a plan to reclaim her lover, even if he doesn’t want to be reclaimed.

A Contented Wife: Her Own Tale
mc mf md
by Wilson Reade
Added 13 November 2021

A happily-married young woman relates the story of meeting her husband in a Las Vegas casino, describes their successful May-December union, and tries to explain some confusing tangential interactions with some of her husband’s many business associates.

The Contest
mc ff gr rb fu ft
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 12 October 2013

Two mind-controllers face off in a contest where the loser gets collared.

The Contest (HypnoticHarlequin)
mc ff
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 10 November 2018

Lacy and Zoe have a contest to see who can hypnotize the most people in two days.

Contest Weekend
mc mf md fd
by artie
Added 13 December 1998

On a weekend retreat, Davy teaches his friends about hypnosis.

The Continuing Education of Susan
mc ff
by Susan Bailey and T.MaskedWriter
Added 07 January 2017
Updated 11 March 2017

Susan continues to learn to use her mind-control powers.

The Continuing Investigations of Holmes and Hove — The Purple Caper
mc mf ff fd
by Yotna El’toub
Added 10 September 2016
Updated 13 December 2022

After hearing that some servants have disappeared, Hove investigates a sinister establishment.

Continuous/Updatable Neuropositive Therapy
mc ff in
by If I Was Not You
Added 22 November 2014

A mother and daughter work on their relationship.

The Contract
mc mf md ds
by BlackNight99
Added 30 January 2010

The hypnotherapist thought that he’d seen it all. But ....

Contract (nevermind)
mc ff ma
by nevermind
Added 08 June 2019

Christine is invited for a job interview that seems too good to be true. She must soon learn that the conditions of her prospective employment are rather unorthodox.

Contract Negotiations
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 26 May 2018

Tara and Lindsey discuss the nature of their relationship, and the boundaries they’ve set to make sure both of them stay happy.

Contract Review
mc md ds ma
by Rilawild
Added 11 May 2013

A solicitor is employed to review a very unusual and surprisingly erotic contract.

Contractal Obligations
mc mf md
by Distorted Angel
Added 24 April 2005

Chloe is deeply in debt to Richard.

Contracted: Antigone Stein
mc mf md
by TheWeaver
Added 15 June 2019

A male assistant with a horrible lady boss gains complete power over her through a handy-dandy Weaver contract.

Contracted: Caitlin
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 28 July 2018

What if you could have everything you want? Could do everything you want to do? What if the only catch was, someone else, someone you don’t know could change you from afar. Would you take this devil’s bargain? For Caitlin, it’s a no-brainer.

Contracted: Melanie
mc mf
by TheWeaver
Added 04 August 2018

How did Melanie land a contract? Who was she before and how was she changed?

Contracted: Regal
mc ff cb
by TheWeaver
Added 11 August 2018

In her efforts to create the perfect girlfriend, a woman slowly turns a heroine into a supervillain via a not-so-simple contract. Who knew that power can corrupt?

Contractual Consent
mc ff
by Marcus
Added 24 January 2015
Updated 11 April 2015

Jenna signs up for a part in “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, thinking that it’s just another bikini-jiggle job. She discovers that there’s more to it than that, and that she can’t even try to get out of her contract....

Control
mc mf ff mm md fd
by Strangeweather
Added 30 March 2002
Updated 20 April 2002

Laurie wakes up and realizes with horror that a geek named Gary has been controlling her mind.

Control (Arian Mabe)
mc mf md
by Arian Mabe
Added 25 March 2023

Sophia agrees to be hypnotized by Brandon, and they both turnout to enjoy the experience.

Control (DeepTrance3)
mc mf md
by DeepTrance3
Added 26 December 2020
Updated 16 September 2023

Kyle is contacted online by a woman who is interested in exploring hypnotic orgasm control.

Control (softi)
mc mf md fd
by softi
Added 11 January 2009

The daughter of a powerful woman is kidnapped and brainwashed.

Control Experiment
mc
by scratchmyback
Added 16 June 2012
Updated 13 October 2012

Harriet is one of a group of slave prisoners who has been injected with nanites.

Control Geek
mc mm ds bd hm
by Randy McAnus
Added 05 March 2016
Updated 20 August 2016

A high school nerd develops a formula that gives him control over the homophobic straight jocks he has always wanted to dominate.

Control Issues
mc mf md
by Kenna
Added 10 October 2004

Dana suddenly discovers that she has to obey everything her boss tells her.

Control Issues (Imasuky)
mc ff
by Imasuky
Added 24 September 2016

Andra has a bit of a problem with controlling herself, And others.

Control Loop Stability
mc mf md
by artie
Added 23 June 2001
Updated 18 August 2001

After an unfortunate loss, Paul recruits Carol to join his company.

Control Of Women
mf md ff mc bd
by Slider
Added 01 August 1996

A college genius uses subliminal signals in popular music to bring first one and then three women under his thrall. Also uses it to make another woman hot about bondage without breaking her will to his.

Control Software
mc mf ff md in
by Special Programmer
Added 06 January 2008
Updated 01 February 2009

A computer programmer uses his special CD to program women to be obedient when special keywords are used.

Controlled
mc mf fd
by Shade139
Added 11 August 2001
Updated 25 August 2001

When Paul starts behaving oddly around Lucy he suspects she has the power to control minds. It doesn’t take long for him to be certain.

Controlled by a Nerd
mc mf md ff in
by Larry
Added 23 October 2021

Johnny gets an email giving him the power to control people, mentally and physical traits, through his thoughts.

Controlled Foster Family
mc mf md in
by Kmaster3000
Added 03 February 2024

A freak accident gives Chad control of his foster family.

Controller 12
mc ff
by Frustrated
Added 13 August 2006

Shiela finds a strange strip of paper, and starts having vivid erotic fantasies.

Controller Conrad
mc mf md
by YourName
Added 08 June 2008

Conrad enjoys controlling, debasing and fucking young women, and he is in a position to do so.

Controlling
mc md fd gr
by Mytransformations
Added 22 November 2014

A hypnosis course allows a woman to have power over her best friend, and make some drastic changes to her personality and her physique.

Controlling Big Brother
mc mm in
by rojoroaors
Added 18 July 2009

A man enrolls in a hypnosis course in order fulfil his dream of seducing his older brother.

Controlling Devon
mc mm
by Chester
Added 20 December 1999

Carey discovers that Devon makes a very good hypnotic subject.

Controlling Jennifer
mf mc md nc
by REV
Added 01 August 1996

Jennifer meets Mark, a mind controler who wants to be her friend as well as her master. Jennifer learns a lot about herself (and her feelings for Mark) as Mark controls her in the library, a resturant, and a frat party. Jen submits more and more willingly and Mark shows more of his power.

Controlling Karl
mc mm
by Max Rank
Added 04 May 2002

Karl receives a present that reformats his brain.

Controlling Mona
mc mf md
by Carl Caligari
Added 22 July 2007
Updated 07 June 2009

A teenager hypnotizes his best friend’s large-breasted mother and makes her his sexual plaything.

The Controlling of Pam
mc mf ff md
by Pam
Added 02 January 2000

A mysterious stranger takes control of Pam.

Controlling the Girls
mc md mf ff
by Anonymous-001
Added 01 August 1996

Our hero finds a book which explains how to control other people and, wonder of wonders, decides to control beautiful women. Particularly women with very boyish figures as well as developing teenagers (all models are 18 and proof is on file with...).

Controlling the X
mc mf md
by Anonymous-015
Added 30 June 1998

A secret government agency gives a man a chance to completely control his ex-wife.

Controlling Thoughts
mc mf md
by Victor Ramierez
Added 12 October 2002

Tony demonstrates his power of min-control to his best friend Michael.

A Convenient Trap
mc ff
by Psyco Turnip and Sleepy Hypno
Added 12 August 2023

When a heroine arrives to save a kidnapped actress, the heroine discovers that her rescue attempt is actually a part of the plan.

Convening the Coven
mc mf fd
by Argos
Added 22 February 2020

Elle teaches a coven of witches how they can all have obedient husbands like she does.

The Convention
mc ma rb fd
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 20 February 2010

A collection of Mini Stories of what happens when Mind Controllers, Good, Evil and In Between get together for a trade show.

Convention Foot Daze
mc mf fd
by Bruce Hardcastle
Added 30 September 2023

A man doesn’t exactly understand why he volunteered to work an a con.

Convention Plans
mc
by Unger
Added 14 June 2009
Updated 06 July 2013

Sarah takes a business trip and realizes on her first morning that she cannot perform the simplest of activities.

Convergence
mc
by CrystalWitch
Added 23 April 2022

A many tendriled being enthralls your mind and you help summon it to our world.

Conversation
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 20 January 2008

A stripper tries to break up with her boss.

Conversation (MoldedMind)
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 27 March 2021

Paige strikes up a conversation with a woman at the hotel bar but it seems to do strange things to her.

The Conversation (S. B.)
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 24 November 2018

Alan is trying to write a new story. A conversation with a character of his may just give him the inspiration he needs... and more.

A Conversation Amongst Equals
mc mf md fd
by T.MaskedWriter
Added 04 June 2016

Two MCers attempt to hypnotize each other.

Conversation Pieces
mc mf md
by Downing Street
Added 12 March 2000

Three short mind control stories written in dialogue format.

The Conversion
mc mf md bd
by Xajow
Added 28 May 1999

Mary’s secret admirer is actually a man hired to reprogram her.

Conversion
mc mf md rb
by BadmanX
Added 13 April 2002

Evelyn realizes she’s slowly transforming into a robot.

Conversion Illusion
mc ff sf
by Marcus
Added 03 March 2018

Imperial Re-Education agent Naliya is stuck with another routine assignment of conditioning a personal slave for a well-connected official. However, this case has an unusual complication.

The Conversion of Bethany
mc mf md
by Nth Factor
Added 18 July 2004
Updated 29 May 2005

Shy art student Bethany meets a mysterious, gothic stranger.

Converter Prog1
mc ff
by JinnyJ
Added 07 July 2012

Sal has a changed perspective when she restarts a repaired PC.

Converting the Family
mc mf md in
by mypenname3000
Added 15 September 2018
Updated 13 October 2018

Billy uses his new invention on his family and friends.

Conviction
mc ff sf
by Sara H
Added 04 July 2004
Updated 19 February 2011

Working to protect the world from mind controllers has risks to the mind... and the heart, too.

Convincing Connie
mc mf in
by Pan
Added 08 December 2012

Connie catches the attention of a mind-controller while at a movie theater.

Convincing Kathy
mc mf md
by Kiss of Anarchy
Added 09 February 2003

Kathy’s online chat partner tries to convincer her hypnotically that she’s submissive.

Convincing Pills
mc mf md
by BDantes
Added 17 December 2016

Daniel discovers a drug that makes him very persuasive, and he decides to try out his newfound abilities on his women’s studies class.

Cool Gay Uncle
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 20 June 2015

Everyone needs a cool gay uncle to expand their horizons. And when that uncle can hypnotize...

Cooney’s Takedown
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 21 November 2020

Cooney’s plan to milk his trust-fund boyfriend for his money is disrupted by an interloper.

Cooped
mc ft
by MoldedMind
Added 26 September 2020

Kelly awakens within a human chicken coop, and struggles to remember if she is human or a chicken.

Cop A Feel
mc mm in
by RobinHood70
Added 31 October 2020
Updated 28 October 2023

A cop is injured in the line of duty and has to visit a physiotherapist, one who quickly becomes an important figure to his entire family.

The Cop and the Girl
mc mf md in nc
by The Writer
Added 25 April 2009

A traveler sees trouble coming and preempts it by taking revenge on a cop and his daughter.

A Cop Too Far
mc mf ff md
by Homer Vargas
Added 17 September 1998

Two female undercover cops are captured and brainwashed by a drug kingpin.

A Cop Transformed
mc mf md
by xaldin09
Added 20 March 2010

An officer who is working undercover as a stripper has her identity discovered.

Copy
mc mf md rb
by baubleheadz
Added 04 May 2008

A woman buys her husband a sex-doll toy that looks just like her.

Copy Cat
mc mf md
by inferno
Added 23 July 2006

Trish is dominated with bracelets.

Coquettish Etiquette
mc mf fd hm
by GigglingGoblin
Added 08 August 2020

diplomat is kept waiting for the Witch Queen, and while he struggles to maintain decorum in a castle of monster girls, a pretty goblin princess happens by and offers to dance for him. A man who cums for a goblin girl is easily ensnared and rendered her helpless loveslave, but she

Cora
mc mf md fd ds sf
by NickelModelTales
Added 25 April 2020

In the future, deep space starships use computer-controlled hypnotism to keep their crews’ minds active while in suspended animation. But when the newest crew starts to experience an out-of-control sexual lust, this new technology might be to blame…

Cora, the Craft, and the Company
mc mf ff fd ft
by Downing Street
Added 17 April 2004

A down-trodden file clerk finds her work life greatly improved after she receives an unexplained gift from an otherworldly spirit.

Cordelia’s Conquests
mc mf ff md fd ma
by Wiciarus D.
Added 17 August 2002
Updated 24 August 2002

Cordelia, after she looses contact with Azell after high school, takes a deeper interest in hypnosis to find someone to take the place of her lovely redhead.

Cordelia’s Silver
mc ff
by Wiciarus D.
Added 03 August 2002
Updated 10 August 2002

A young woman named Azell is plagued by a mysterious series of sparks that lead her to her new mistress.

The Core Trigger
mc mf md
by Author Author
Added 17 August 1997

A manager manipulates a female employee using trigger phrases.

Corn Fed Girl
mc mf md gr
by Johnny Reb
Added 25 July 2005
Updated 07 August 2005

Goth girl Demonia is transformed into a country girl.

Corner Booth
mc mf md
by Psionic_X
Added 12 November 2006

Nikki is at the bar, looking for some action. And she finds it.

Cornflower Blue
mc mf md
by Beagle9690
Added 07 December 2019

A telepath hires a personal secretary.

Corporate Assets
mc mf md
by Head of the Corporation
Added 06 July 2002

Amitious executive Stacey is sent to a special doctor for an attitude readjustment.

Corporate Domination Series
mc mf fd
by Hypnotic Flower and The Red Guy
Added 19 October 2003
Updated 14 December 2003

A series of hypnotic interludes.

Corporate Jerk
mc mf fd
by DrDan
Added 27 February 2010

Right before he is to announce a large layoff, an executive has a meeting with an old friend.

Corporate Package
mc mf fd
by Hypnotic Flower and Liplover
Added 12 April 1998
Updated 08 April 2000

A female hypnotherapist gives a man a lesson in stress reduction.

Corporate Politics
mc mf ff fd
by MindBender
Added 05 March 2000

After a horrible meeting with the Boss’s son, Janine sees a psychologist who deals with cases of sexual harassment.

Corporate Power
mc mf md fd
by Diana
Added 13 July 1998

The corporate president tries to place another female employee in his thrall, but he doesn’t realize that Carol has the power to resist him.

Corporate Reorganization
mc mf ff md
by HB5211
Added 20 February 2016

The Director of HR pushes a little too hard and crosses a mild mannered Warlock. He decides to teach her a lesson—a lesson that changes her entire outlook on life.

Corporate Restructuring
mc mf md bd ds
by Archer Stories
Added 23 May 2020

Rebecca hires a new male secretary, who ends up taking control.

The Corporation
mc mf md
by mark_la688
Added 12 March 2000
Updated 30 September 2007

Angie, a co-ed, is targeted for recruitment by The corporation.

The Corporation (Warren)
mc mm
by Warren
Added 27 April 2013

Warren wakes up to find that he is no longer in control of his body, which now serves the Corporation.

‘Correcting’ Mary
mc ff
by Nick Vegas
Added 23 January 2021

Mary sees a special therapist to help her with her issues.

Corrections
mc mm
by Greywolf19
Added 02 March 2013

Jack, a member of the Resistance, is captured and interrogated.

Correspondence
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 09 December 2000

In a series of email messages, Cyndi describes her encounters with her new lover.

Correspondence (me-chan)
mc mf ff fd
by me-chan
Added 04 March 2017

A researching professor keeps up communication with an expert on the subject of recreational hypnosis.

Corrupted Kelly
mc mf md
by streptomycetacea
Added 31 March 2018
Updated 02 June 2018

Dan resorts to extreme measures to help improve his wife’s libido.

Corrupting Corrine
mc mf md mc
by Anders Florren
Added 08 September 2018
Updated 20 October 2018

Corrine helps her psychology professor with his important research.

Corrupting Little Sister
mc mf md in
by Aiden
Added 10 February 2024
Updated 16 March 2024

Luke corrupts his innocent little sister using hypnosis, turning her into his slave.

Corrupting Shannon
mc mf ma
by Master Bonzo
Added 27 May 2023

Shannon’s intimate texts with a stranger start to bleed over into her real life.

Corrupting the Innocent
mc ff ds
by Skaetlett
Added 12 November 2022

A wholesome, SFW online author gets scooped up by a mean businesslady to write hardcore D/s kink erotica.

Corrupting the Pure
mc mf ff
by mc2015 and Trixie Adara
Added 07 July 2018
Updated 28 July 2018

George meets a mysteries figure that can help him knock his prudish and domineering wife down a peg.

Corruption
mc mf ff fd
by Dominicasdevotedfollower
Added 01 November 2003

Jack brings Susan to a remote deserted mansion with the hopes of seducing her. However, the mansion isn’t as deserted as it seems.

Corruption (Nymph)
mc ff
by Nymph
Added 25 June 2006

Alice is hunted by an ancient evil.

Corruption (The Smith)
mc mf ff fd gr
by The Smith
Added 10 May 2014

An alien being arrives on earth to fulfill a mission that will involve manipulation, subjugation, and a whole lot of seduction.

Corruption at a Magical Academy
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 20 March 2021
Updated 22 October 2022

Araad seems underqualified and over her head at her teaching job.

Corruption Games
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 18 August 2018
Updated 04 February 2023

Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

The Corruption of Candace Kraft
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 24 August 2019
Updated 14 December 2019

Dr Kraft is annoyed to have to share her office space with another researcher.

Corruption of Champions Welcome Party
mc mf md gr
by LonelyJedi
Added 15 June 2013

Kara is transported to a goblin village.

Corruption of Champions: Aggressive Recruitment
mc mf md fd gr
by LonelyJedi
Added 29 June 2013
Updated 07 February 2015

The goblins step up the recruitment drive with a new tactic.

Corruptions of Champions: Couple’s Therapy
mc ff
by LonelyJedi
Added 07 February 2015

The goblins spy a recently-married couple, and launch a plan to make them their own.

The Corruptor
mc mf md
by Archibald
Added 24 April 2005

A man with psychic powers sets his sights on the married woman across the street.

The Cory-Alice Effect
mc mf md
by Voyager65
Added 17 February 2024

Cory is the best precision shooter in his small local area. Alice is a professional just getting in some low-stakes training leading up to her hopeful invitation to the Olympics. A friendly competition between the two uncovers an interesting effect of Cory’s Frankensteined rifle. Alice finds herself veering off target as Cory’s playful taunting imprints into her defenseless mind shot-by-shot.

Cosmic Odyssey 1: When the Hourglass Runs Out
mc ff ma ds ex sf
by Serena Thorne
Added 25 November 2023

In 2286, the UNS Odyssey finds itself on a routine mission. All they need to do is impress their imperious “chaperone” from the Xanthe Council with a quick trip to the Hourglass Nebula to scan for gaseous anomalies. What could be simpler? It’s not as if the Nebula is much more than meets... the eye.

Cosmic Odyssey 2: The Chain of Ice
mc ff ds ex hu sf
by Serena Thorne
Added 16 December 2023

Admiral Chase and Commander Avedra are basking in the glow of their newfound romance—but our poor Chief Medical Officer is feeling the blues, just as a ghost from her past shows up... in cosplay.

Cosmic Odyssey 3: Open Source
mc ff ds ex rb hu sf
by Serena Thorne
Added 09 March 2024

Duty calls as the Odyssey is sent to investigate a strange anomaly involving a cosmozooan species. What they find is a mysterious religious leader who can dominate the wills of the crew—but perhaps the ship’s android social science officer stand up to her.

Cosmic Passions
mc mf ff md fd ft sf gr
by mr. potestas
Added 04 June 2011
Updated 06 May 2012

An anthology fusing the old genre Weird Fiction with Erotica.

Cosplay
mc mf md ft
by Hypnofur
Added 16 April 2016

A night at a cosplay party goes astray

Cosplay Slaves
mc mf ff md cb
by S. P. Riley
Added 24 December 2022

An innovator in the behavior modification world tells the tale of he and his friend made a bet to create perfect Cosplay slaves.

The Cost of Addiction
mc mf fd
by Diana
Added 19 February 2006

Marina warns John that sex with her is highly addictive.

Cost of Doing Business
mc ff
by Reth Eldirood
Added 26 March 2011

A pop singer accidentally summons a sex-demon, and works out a deal with her.

Costume Control
mc mf ff md hm ft
by masterrobo
Added 09 August 2014
Updated 18 October 2014

Frank tests his clothing control device on a bride and some bridesmaids in a world of technology and wizards and makes a terrifying discovery.

Costume Party
mc mf ff fu
by Wendy Slippers
Added 20 August 2005
Updated 13 November 2005

Something’s gone wrong at the private Halloween party at the funeral home on the hill. Very special costumes are having erotic and terrifying results, and the Hypnotic Shoppe gang have gone to the rescue!

The Cottage: An Aircnd Story
mc hm
by Tori Hamlin
Added 10 December 2022

Tracy is forced to stay at an unusual rental home after all the hotels are booked for a conference.

Cotton
mc ff
by 8-bit
Added 23 April 2006

Celia’s hypnosis of Allison goes very well—better than it’s supposed to.

Cotton, Auto
mc ff
by 8-bit
Added 12 August 2007
Updated 02 September 2007

Celia’s bets Amy that she can be hypnotized against her will.

The Couch
mc mm
by potentialsinner666
Added 09 September 2017

A Jehovah’s witness is having a mid-life crisis and decides to start therapy.

Cougar Cages
mc mf md fd
by David Plymouth
Added 06 March 2010

Astrid is kidnapped and reprogrammed to be cougar.

Cougarettes
mc mf in ft
by David Plymouth
Added 09 April 2011

Roshn gives his mother a special brand of cigarettes to turn her into a Cougar.

Cough Syrup
mc mf md
by Venture, Katriana
Added 31 January 1999

Amy has a strange reaction to the medicine that the doctor gives her.

Counsel Son
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 March 2024

Ben returns home on the death of his dad. Benjamin Hubert Pratt is a successful psychiatrist with a beautiful wife (Helen). His mother Lisa needs to be consoled by his counsel. His sister Beth is a drifter who turns up with tattoos, piercings, and her lesbian lover Kaylee.

Counseling
mc mf ff md
by Tax and Tithe
Added 22 November 2014
Updated 29 November 2014

A woman, worried that her daughter isn’t adjusting to her new school, introduces her to a therapist.

Count Crapula
mc mf ff sc
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 February 2017

A very special kind of vampire washes up on shore.

Count Yorba, Vampire
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 29 April 2023

Donna comes home after hearing her mom died, just months after letting the strange and mysterious Count Yorba into her life.

Countdown
mc mf
by crystaliss42
Added 21 February 2004

Bethany goes on a wonderful journey, heading deeper and deeper towards her destination.

Countdown to Submission
mc mf ff md fd cb
by Allister Remm; Flibinite; JHB; Kris P. Kreme; mcguy101; Mudak and Vanderbilt
Added 02 January 2011

A countdown is a classic trance induction technique. And what better time to make use of it than on New Year’s Eve, when all the world is counting down to midnight. Here are seven stories of countdown-inspired erotica from the Garden of Mind Control.

Countdown to Submission — Hypnosis Log
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 30 December 2023

A group of young women learn just how easily it is to let go at the end of the year and sink with simple staple of New years Eve... a countdown.

Countermeasures
mc mf md
by Carefully Random
Added 20 January 2018

Alexis is one of the most skilled and accomplished infiltrators in the world, using her high tech embedded technology to bypass the most advanced security systems. However, a research lab holding a mysterious piece of new technology proves to be more of challenge than she expected.

Countermove
mc ff ds gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 23 March 2008
Updated 04 May 2008

The defending champion of an erotic women’s wrestling federation defeats her opponents using her mental powers.

The Countess’ Conquest
mc ff cb bd
by Marcus
Added 10 August 2019

Countess Conquest has decided to abandon grandiose schemes and devote her villainous talents to the pursuit of personal pleasure. She sets her sights on superheroine Dauntless Maid.

Counting Stars
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 22 September 2018

Leon takes his girlfriend out for a little star-gazing, and she finds the night sky to be very fascinating indeed.

Counting the Cupcakes
mc ff
by TexTrance
Added 17 September 2010

Two lesbian HypnoDommes from my other stories bring their followers to Womens Week at Uninhibited. They welcome volunteers from the other guests to join their crew in a hypnotically defined role which will guarantee great popularity and a very relaxing vacation.

Country Club
mc ff
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 12 March 2000

Two girls apply for membership in an exclusive country club, unaware of the price they must pay.

A Couple In Need of Change
mc mm mf md fd
by Changeme
Added 12 May 2012

A mysterious man named Marcus decides to help a couple be the people he thinks they should be.

Couple of Days Off
mc mm
by Svplgsmslm
Added 22 October 2016

A business traveller is hypnotized by the passenger next to him on the plane.

Couples Counseling
mc mf md bd sf
by Archer Stories
Added 18 April 2020

Rebecca suggests that she and her husband Paul go to marital counseling. The councelor that Paul chooses teaches Rebecca to be a good wife.

Couples Counselling
mc mf ff md fd
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 17 September 2022

Jennifer and Barbra are at a crossroads in their relationship, which way will they end up going?

Coupling
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 08 June 2002

A hypnotist finds love in unexpected places.

Coupon Shopping
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 29 October 2011

A man is enslaved by a hypnotist while grocery shopping.

Courier Service
mc mf md
by Imperator Mentus
Added 24 October 2015

A beautiful courier delivers a routine message, not knowing that the trip will change her life forever.

Course Correction
mc mm mf
by Good Time
Added 18 February 2023
Updated 30 September 2023

The community’s resident tough guy starts singing a different tune.

The Court Case Carol Should Not Have Won
mc mf fd ft
by Latexthom
Added 30 July 2011
Updated 06 August 2011

A high-powered legal advocate defends a guilt man, and wins, perhaps she should have lost.

Courtney’s Ebony Goddess
mc ff mf fd
by joea1000
Added 05 June 2010

A wealthy pop singer ends up as a slave to her personal assistant.

Cousin’s
mc ff in
by MzBarbara
Added 26 February 2006

A hypnotist plays some games with her two young cousins.

The Coven
mc ff ft sf
by mr. potestas
Added 03 October 2010

Sarah was always a popular girl, despite never really finding niche for herself. She was about to turn twenty, and was comfortable about where she was going. Her life was about to take a dramatic turn.

Coven Wars
mc ff mf fd
by Jennifer Miller
Added 25 January 2014

Rival covens of witches vie for control of the world through hypnotic mind control.

Cover
mc ff
by softi
Added 14 February 2004
Updated 21 February 2004

Claire is slowly turned into a slave by Tatiana.

Covert Conversions
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 09 February 2008

An old hypnotist imparts his wisdom upon Marc.

Covert Hypnosis
mc mf md ds
by Mrs. Watson
Added 20 November 2021

A woman consents to a covert hypnosis scene. But that doesn’t mean she’ll notice it.

Coverted
mc mf
by Buzzman
Added 06 May 2012

Sharon is changed after seeing a fortune teller in New Orleans.

Covid Christmas Confession
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 09 January 2021

Josh takes Christine on a post Christmas trip after a long year of dealing with Covid. They bump into someone she used to know.

Cow Spot
mc ff gr la
by Kallie
Added 23 October 2021

After her girlfriend gives her a strange, embarrassing tattoo, Madeline finds herself changing to match all her hottest, most shameful fantasies.

Cowed
mc ff bd ft gr la
by Half Shim
Added 20 November 2010
Updated 19 December 2010

Several females discover what it’s like to be a cow.

Cowgirl
mc ff
by Obedient Jo
Added 21 May 2011

First, she started having strangely erotic dreams. Then, she found herself getting sleepy at work. Now, she hears her boss’ footsteps, coming closer...

Cowherd
mc ff gr la
by CNP
Added 01 March 2009

Anna learns some important lessons at a management conference for women.

Cowstume Party
mc fu gr ma
by Volt Namazuros
Added 29 October 2011

Lisa needs a costume for a party, and she decides to steal one her sister made. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea...

Cow’s Bargain
mc mf md la
by Darkmind and Flibinite
Added 20 May 2007

Ethan is bet that he cannot turn Catherine into a domestic animal.

Crafting Submission: A Tale of Dominance and Desire
mc ff ds
by Leo Thornfield
Added 03 June 2023

When submissive Tanya enters her Mistress’s office, a series of seemingly innocent suggestions subtly disrupts the established power dynamic. How will this game of whispered words and obedience unveil an unexpected climax?

Craigslist
mc mf md
by hear.listen
Added 03 October 2009
Updated 30 January 2010

A young woman finds a strangely compelling posting on craigslist...

Craig’s Girl
mc mf md
by Cathy345
Added 30 May 2004

Cathy becomes Craig’s girl.

Crash
mc mf ff sf
by Elod Bob
Added 30 January 2010

Almost everybody in the world has a Life Systems computer in their head. When the whole system is infected by a virus, what will happen to the few people who are unaffected?

Crash Course
mc mf md
by Raven66990
Added 03 October 1999

After an unfortunate encounter with a tractor-trailer, Jake wakes up from his accident and finds he has amazing powers of persuasion.

Crave
mc mf md
by alluriana
Added 24 June 2007

A woman is compelled to follow a stranger to a hotel room.

Craven Curse
mc mm
by maxrpotter
Added 08 August 2020

Colton is cursed with an insatiable craving for cock.

Cravings
mc mm mf hm
by Somewhat Perverse
Added 20 May 2012

A mind-controller toys with the desires of a young man on campus.

The Cravings (Wrestlr)
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 05 January 2013

Two of his players have a sensitive problem, and the Coach is feeling the return of some old cravings.

The Crazies
mc mm mf
by Chrysostomon
Added 14 September 2019

A whole town gets turned into fuck-zombies.

Crazy
mc ff mf fd bd
by Garden Variety
Added 20 June 2015

Meena makes a deal to direct Lulu’s next porno film.

Crazy from the Touch
mc mf md
by D. Holzer
Added 08 September 2001

When Dave demonstrates “The Touch” on Jim’s wife, she likes it so much, she will go to extreme lengths to feel it again.

Crazy Week
mc ma ex
by AlabamaSlamma
Added 04 June 2011
Updated 26 June 2011

After a mysterious thunderstorm, everyone on campus starts to take off their clothes. Why are Bret and his friends the only ones who notice?

Cream
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 May 2020

For a year the world’s female population have had a chemical addiction… without the cream, they will become ill, and then die.

The Cream Coat
mc mf md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 31 December 2006

Gemma wonders why she’s going to work wearing only a coat.

Cream This Thick
mc ff bd ds hm la
by Trixie Adara
Added 20 November 2021
Updated 02 July 2022

Michelle’s cruel boss and bully offers her an addictive and mind-altering new creamer for her coffee.

Creamer
mc mf md in la
by ExodusRex
Added 15 June 2019
Updated 13 July 2019

A brilliant young scientist creates a substance capable of allowing him the means to achieve his darkest desires.

Creating A Fantasy Girl
mc ff rb
by Robotunit8
Added 13 September 2003

Stephanie discovers that strange things are going on in the R&D department of her company.

Creating Aiden
mc mm
by Boypet
Added 21 January 2007

Patrick is transformed into a boy toy.

Creating Jezebel
mc mf md
by Vez’Roth
Added 18 October 2009

A Godlike being returns with the intention of bending another woman to his will.

Creating Master
mc mm ft
by slavelloyd
Added 11 August 2001

Submissive lloyd hypnotizes a police officer to get him to be his Master.

The Creation of a Brainwashed Slut
mc mf md gr
by SoulBlazer
Added 23 May 2009

Lisa wakes up in a lab and becomes a brainwashed slut.

The Creation of Camy (aka a Bimbo is Born)
mc ff cb
by hypnokink
Added 12 July 2009

Cameo Girl is transformed into the perfect Bimbo Bodyguard.

Creative Writing
mc ff
by Ella Enchanting
Added 04 February 2023

Audrey owes Nia a story. Why can’t she write it?

The Creature
mc mf md
by Unbowed Desires
Added 08 August 2020

Something visits Sarah in her remote cabin.

Creature Encounter
mc ma gr la sf
by Zack Vader
Added 11 May 2002

Donna has an encounter with a creature from another world that she won’t soon forget.

The Creed
mc mf md ds
by GhostWriter
Added 17 April 2010

A reporter gets more than she bargained for when she goes for the story she wants.

The Creep
mc mf md gr
by checker
Added 11 July 2015

Katherine notices a stranger watching her as she works out in a gym late at night.

The Creep (Ice Bear)
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 07 August 2021
Updated 13 November 2021

Martin has until the end of the school year to hypnotize Stacey into having sex with him.

Creeper in her Mind
mc mf md
by Wild Thing
Added 06 May 2001

An actress is picked up by the cops, and believes she is a character from her films.

Creeps
mc mf md in
by Ice Bear
Added 08 October 2022
Updated 31 December 2022

The Manning Mental Wellness Clinic is open for business in hypnotherapy. It only has one client.

Crescent City Stories: What the Villains Did Next
mc ff mf bd cb rb
by sara castle
Added 27 February 2010
Updated 05 June 2010

Having captured and converted both Ampere and Geist, the Confectioner turns his attention to the villains who tried to take over Crescent City during his absence.

Cressidia’s Concentra
mc mf md fd
by Meleva and Scalar Seventh
Added 30 March 2019

A marshall requires a certain device for a certain purpose. He’s not going to leave without getting what he needs, and the shopkeep is more than happy to oblige him.

Cricket
mc ff
by Merryweather
Added 05 December 2009

An unethical hypnotist and her patient are monitored by the authorities.

Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!
mc mf ff gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 07 September 2008
Updated 14 December 2008

Synopsis: An all-girl criminal gang is captured and sentenced to appear on an unusual television gameshow.

Crime and Punishment: Night at the Museum
mc ff
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 15 June 2008
Updated 13 July 2008

A museum heist has unexpected results.

Criminal
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 17 October 2009

Yelena Markov is the best thief in the world, and tonight, she plans to steal from a mind-controlling sorceress. One who has their own plans for her…

Criminal Behavior
mc mf md fd
by djmcloud
Added 15 August 2010
Updated 21 August 2010

Eric inherits his wife’s mother.

Crimson Azure
mc mf md rb
by Remington Hand
Added 03 September 2011
Updated 16 October 2011

A script for a comic-book about rival organizations who must team-up to face a common threat.

Crimson Contact
mc mf ff md in bd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 10 June 2000

Vincent starts behaving strangely after visiting a protected web site.

Crimson Gem
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 23 March 2019

Cynthia is captivated by a crimson gemstone she comes across in a store. How can it be possible that the flaw in the gem’s center breathes and contracts before her eyes? If she watches long enough, it will have to reveal that secret to her. Just as long as no one sees her standing there, staring at it, she should be perfectly safe...

The Critic
mc mf md ds hm
by All These Roadworks
Added 23 May 2020

Jamal gets revenge on a food critic who gave his restaurant a scathing review.

Cromwell’s Court Case
mc mf md
by Downing Street
Added 20 September 1999

A stranger approaches Mr Cromwell and offers him a radical solution to his pending sexual harassment case.

Cromwell’s Court Case (Homer Vargas)
mc mf md hu
by Homer Vargas
Added 29 December 2002

Cromwell avoids a sexual harassment suit and so much more. Homer’s reinterpretation of Downing Street’s story.

Cropped
mc mf fd bd ft
by me-chan
Added 27 August 2016

A man goes to meet a hypnodomme in person for the first time, and finds something unexpected.

Cross My Heart
mc ff
by Tabico
Added 14 October 2000

Nicole visits a psychiatrist and explains her submission to her Queen.

Crossed Swords
mc mf md sf
by scifiscribbler
Added 24 April 2021
Updated 15 April 2023

A noble knight of a galactic empire has been marked for corruption by a hidden faction.

Crosses and Nots
mc mf md gr
by William Pratt
Added 02 April 2006

It’s not nice to swindle Keith. Or exorcise him.

Crossing Over
mc mf fd gr
by Tang
Added 03 May 2014

Esther, a British colonial, gets adopted by a Zulu tribe.

Crossing the Rubicon
mc mf ff mm fd md
by br0adband
Added 12 October 2019
Updated 21 December 2019

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

Crossings
mc mf fd ft
by MɛtaBob
Added 08 June 2019
Updated 27 July 2019

Memory and reason restored, a man mastering magic journeys to new destinations, encountering ever more irresistible women.

Crowd Pleaser
mc mf ff md fd
by Lisa Teez
Added 08 February 2009
Updated 25 July 2009

Emily takes a job in a restaurant where the hot dishes aren’t always on the plates.

The Crown
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 March 2023

An ancient device enabling the bearer to control minds. Eighteen year olds Marco and Billy made a tremendous discovery.

Crowning Achievement
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 08 April 2000

A group of noblemen come up with a desperate plan to stop the Queen’s senseless war.

Cruel Dominatrix Alexis
mc mf ff bd hm
by Cindy Silver Eyes
Added 16 July 2011

Alexis teaches Cindy how to be a slave.

Cruel Submissions
mc mf md
by BlushingFlames
Added 20 June 2004

A stranger visits Lana in her dreams.

Cruel to Be Kind
mc mf md ds
by Jukebox
Added 09 July 2011

Larissa is abducted and interrogated by a mysterious tormentor. What does he want, and will she give it to him?

Cruise Cabin Conundrum
mc mf md bd
by Hypnofur
Added 18 August 2012

A couple is enslaved by a cruise ship hypnotist.

Cruise Control
mc mf md
by Mesmer Eyes
Added 12 August 2000

Klaus goes on a cruise in order to test his new formula.

Cruise Control (Daffy)
mc mf fd
by Daffy
Added 20 February 2021

It’s a tradition that new workers on the ship volunteer to take part in the stage hypnotist’s show. Not all of her performances are public.

The Cruise You Can’t Lose
mc mf ff md bd
by Celtic Chick
Added 12 May 2001

A cruise for women to get away from men is not at what it was advertised to be at all.

Crunch Time
mc mf md fd ma gr la
by Menoetes
Added 09 September 2023
Updated 04 November 2023

March is a busy time for the motley staff of Chandler Accounting Services. No time for sick leave, even when a new virus sweeps through the office and starts to change them in very strange ways.

Crush
mc ff mf fd
by RelaxationObsession
Added 23 July 2016

Karen is jealous of her crush’s new girlfriend, who takes an unusual interest in Karen.

Crutch
mc mf md ma
by CuyahogaKingKong
Added 22 June 2019
Updated 20 May 2023

A college student wants to help a classmate who just had knee surgery, and ends up hypnotizing her to be his slave.

Cry of Obedience
mc ff
by Iago
Added 03 March 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

A continuation of “Birth of Obedience”.

Crying on the Inside
mc mf md
by kmanzor2
Added 22 February 2009

A man hires a doctor to turn his wife into a bimbo.

Crying Wolf
mc mf md
by OneAndTwo
Added 22 October 2016

Hank is given a gift that makes people believe his lies.

The Crypt
mc ff
by Queen Calafia
Added 05 March 2006
Updated 26 March 2006

Chelsea enters an ancient crypt, and discovers that she is actually a Goddess whom all women must worship.

The Crystal
mc mf md
by MatterMan
Added 28 March 1999

Jake finds a special crystal left to him by his uncle that allows him to control other people.

Crystal (M Collins)
mc mf md
by M Collins
Added 24 June 2007

Crystal leads a stranger to an empy hotel room.

The Crystal Cave
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 23 June 2018

She tries to prove to him that his control is not as powerful as he claims. Which is difficult when she enjoys being controlled this much.

Crystal Control
mc mf md in
by Bassman007
Added 12 February 2012
Updated 22 September 2012

A teenager gets special powers after being struck by a meteor.

Crystal Mes (merize)
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 27 May 2007
Updated 23 September 2007

A magical crystal enhances a man’s latent psychic powers.

Crystal Mountain
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 March 2024

A crash... unearthly origins. The remains of a creature. Its discovery will change Greg forever.

Crystal Power Corrupts
mc mf ff md
by Dr. Fakes
Added 04 May 2008
Updated 13 September 2008

Frustrated husband Mike becomes the owner of a powerful crystal that gives him the power to control others. He decides to use this gift to start enjoying what he had been missing in his life. Overtime the power will begin to corrupt his very soul.

Crystal‘s Cheer
mc mf fd
by mike smitus
Added 28 August 2010

Crystal uses her cheerleading skills to hypnotize her stepfather.

The Cube
mc mf md
by Dede
Added 30 November 2019

Curtis sees his teacher after class after she confiscates his Rubik’s Cube.

Cuckoo
mc mf md
by EngineX
Added 25 January 2004
Updated 13 June 2004

Amanda becomes the unwilling host for a pair of wealthy human Cuckoos.

Cuckoo’s Day
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 18 April 2020

Cuckoo’s Day is a holiday all about fooling around with someone other than the someone you’re dating, but for Brady, it’s a bit different. His girlfriend Stephanie is a shapeshifter, and her favorite Cuckoo’s Day pastime is trying to trick Brady into “cheating” on her...with her! Will this be the year she finally wins?

Cuddles
mc mf md gr
by slothargy
Added 02 May 2020

A woman struggles to accept that she has been surgically altered to be a sex doll.

The Cult
mc mm
by Ashan
Added 18 December 2005
Updated 08 January 2006

Tom and Sanjay agree to attend each other’s religious ceremonies.

Cult of Depersonalization
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 21 November 2020

Anne has been invited to join a cult that worships a forgotten, forbidden goddess who offers her followers power in exchange for their obedience. Her friend Jamie seems pretty caught up in things, but Anne is convinced that she can get that power without losing her self in the process...

The Cult of Purity
mc mf ff md fd
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 28 April 2012

Sergeant Thomas of the Department of Mindcrime, and his mind-controlling colleague investigate a suspicious cult.

Cult of the Goddess
mc ff gr bd ft
by Anonymous Mr. MC
Added 28 July 2002
Updated 17 August 2002

Four young women are kidnapped by a cult and brainwashed.

Cultivate Your Mind
mc mf md
by Absolution
Added 20 December 2009

A skilled hypnotist enters a store and samples the merchandise.

The Cum Shot
mc mf gr
by Limerick
Added 26 August 2017
Updated 04 September 2017

A man’s substantial collection of pornography escapes into the real world.

Cum-Uppance
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 11 November 2000

Jill is hired to humiliate a radio talk-show host with anti-homosexual opinions.

Cumming Home
mc mf ff md fd bd ds gr in hm
by Letcher Kimes
Added 21 January 2023
Updated 26 August 2023

Nicole Sherman has just learned, after a year of being a sex slave, she is being sent home. Who will be her master now? What will become of her typical American home once a hot property like her struts into the middle of it? And why is her sister cooking in the kitchen?

Cunt Control
mc mf md
by All These Roadworks
Added 01 April 2023

When scientist Angela tests her new discovery on herself, she finds herself at the mercy of her male assistant.

Cunt!
mc mf md
by DVant
Added 06 November 2021
Updated 22 January 2022

Dave discovers that his step-sister Darcy is much more amenable when he calls her by a filthy name.

A Cup of Coffee
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 19 September 2020

When Julia gets transferred from the D.C. offices to assist in her company’s long-gestating project, Andrew is rapidly ensnared by her tantalizing ways, and it all begins with an innocent cup of coffee.

Cup of Tea
mc mf fd la
by Professor Tulip
Added 17 April 2021

Mike visits the home of his friend Samantha, who recently had a baby.

Cupcake v. Muffin
mc mf fd
by ShimmeringGloss
Added 03 October 2020

Daniel is called upon by a pair of Imps to answer an age old debate.

Cupid
mc mm ma
by Andy Masters
Added 11 February 2017

A remnant of past long gone lingers in today’s world.

Cupid Boy
mc mf ff md fd
by Topaz172
Added 04 April 2004

Dougy just up and grew cute wittle wings, and now everyone is looking at him in that kinda hungry lusting way...apart from the Cheerleaders... make a note, never mess with Cheerleaders... or Incubi... or Horses... or Yucca plants.

Cupid Boy and the Arranged Marriage
mc mf
by Topaz172
Added 06 June 2004
Updated 11 July 2004

A re-telling of the myth of Cupid and Psyche.

Cupid Boy and the Tenticular Terror
mc mm ff hu
by Topaz172
Added 01 May 2004

Dougy, the love-warrior, is captured by an evil mad scientist.

Cupid’s Breath
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 07 January 2006

A college student uses a mind-control drug to get the woman of his dreams.

Cupid’s Day Off
mc mf hu
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 13 February 2010

Cupid-in-training Carl has a theory to prove this Valentine’s Day. When Cupid leaves him in charge, he intends to use lust to solve disagreements.

Cupid’s Potion — Humiliating My Bitch Boss
mc mf md
by Hazel Grace
Added 08 July 2023

Derek uses a black market mind-control drug to subdue his overbearing boss.

Cure For Adultery
mc ff mf fd
by Hypno Sister
Added 06 May 2000

When Elaine discovers that her husband is having an affair, she gets even by hypnotically seducing her husband’s mistress.

The Cure for Anxiety
mc mf md
by mastersinyourmind
Added 03 October 2020

Ashley is having a hard time concentrating on her schoolwork. Her friend, and ex-lover, Zackary, has a special necklace that’s going to let her concentrate, just not on the schoolwork...

A Cure for Boredomme
mc ff
by Hypnosissir
Added 11 December 2021
Updated 19 February 2022

A beautiful but bored reputable hypnotherapist and hypnosis show veteran takes an assignment from a crime lord regarding a state assistant district attorney.

A Cure For Clinginess
mc mf
by AbolethLasher
Added 20 May 2023

Ariel is a smoking hot model, and would be the perfect girlfriend if she wasn’t so clingy. But her boyfriend has been working on a machine to suppress memories and alter mood, and she seems like the perfect guinea pig. What could go wrong?

A Cure for Depression
mc mf mm fd md in la ds ws
by Sissipus
Added 12 April 1998

Julian is given a special kind of milk and is brainwashed by his parents.

A Cure for MANkind
mc mf md gr
by Apollo
Added 18 March 2012

The male population in the country is dying off, and the government resorts to extreme measures to deal with the situation.

A Cure for Writer’s Block
mc mf md
by Eric Storm
Added 02 June 2002

A writer is sent a special gift from one of his fans. He then has to learn just how to deal with this special little gift.

Cured
mc ff sf
by CoolMind
Added 22 January 2011

Jane’s friend Stephanie has been cured by their alien captors. Now Jane must resist the temptation to get cured herself.

Curing Mary
mc mf md in bd
by hypnotic_newb
Added 02 November 2002

Mary has an addition, but Dr. Tyler thinks he can help get her problem under control.

The Curio
mc ff
by Jord
Added 19 February 2006
Updated 14 January 2007

A mysterious artifact calls out to Natalie and arouses her.

The Curio Shoppe: Store Policy
mc mf
by Ice Bear
Added 04 November 2017

The ex-girlfriend of one of Jasper’s customers shows up at the store with a complaint.

The Curio Shoppe: Tricks, or…
mc mf md gr
by Ice Bear
Added 31 October 2020

After all the other stores had run out of candy to sell on Halloween, John finds himself at a suspicously obscure Curio Shoppe.

The Curio Shoppe… or Treat
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 27 October 2018

Jasper’s candy is just the thing to sweeten the usual tedium of trick-or-treating.

Curiosity
mc sf
by Fool’s Page
Added 09 July 2006

Tracy wonders what it’s like to be transformed into a dollygirl.

Curiosity (HB5211)
mc ff mf fd ma la
by HB5211
Added 23 June 2018
Updated 30 June 2018

Newly minted Agent Liz Beecher stumbles across multiple cases of missing women all connected to a Healthy Lifestyles website. Despite her partner’s reluctance, Liz allows her curiosity to grow and is soon meeting with the founder of Healthy Lifestyles, Dr. Mandi Summers. After the meeting, Liz will never be the same.

Curiosity (MoldedMind)
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 28 March 2020

Lucy begs her best friend the hypnotherapist, Veronica, for chance to experience trance after walking in on one of Veronica’s sessions by accident.

Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind
mc ff
by Crimson Citizen
Added 12 March 2022
Updated 02 April 2022

Kate’s peaceful job as a hotel’s receptionist changes when she takes a particular interest in the new guest’s suspicious activities.

Curious Curios: The Panties
mc mf ff md in
by b4uweremine
Added 24 June 2007

A man buys a pair of cursed panties from a second-hand shop. Thankfully, they come with a helpful instruction manual.

Currents
mc
by Jukebox
Added 26 September 2015

A swirling, smoky hypnotic induction.

Curse
mc mf md
by Henri Ticket
Added 30 June 2001

Pam lives with a curse that places restrictions on when she is able to orgasm. But then again, it’s really not that bad.

The Curse (Chrysostomon)
mc mf fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 15 January 2022

Claire has a major school-girl crush on Charlie. She goes to a small emporium in Chinatown to buy a magic spell so that Charlie will want her.

Curse of Ridgeway House
mc mf ff in
by Astropirate
Added 25 February 2017

A family starts behaving differently when they move into a old house.

Curse of the Golden Monkey
mc ff
by cat_slave
Added 23 September 2001

Yin-Feng leads an expedition to find a mythical ancient Chinese treasure, and two of the diggers plot to turn the discovery to their own advantage—and against her.

The Curse of the Succubus: The Return of Mila
mc ff ft gr
by Edward Fuggles
Added 17 February 2018

Jordan tries on a cursed corset she finds on the rack at a clothing store.

The Curse of the Wereslut
mc ff ft
by dor_01
Added 22 December 2001

Jamie is transformed into the slut Tomiko by Kiko’s special smoke.

Curse Wish
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 07 May 2022

Helen has never been kissed. She is rejected by guys. She desires to be desired. Sometimes wishes can come true.

The Cursed Dildo
mc mf ff md fd
by S. P. Riley
Added 06 August 2022

A cursed dildo makes women sex slaves while at college.

Cursed Love
mc mf hm
by Ella Enchanting
Added 18 February 2023

Darryl learns all about curses and compatibility.

Cursed Mother
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 November 2022

Marc hides a deep dark secret, one that has plagued his family for centuries.

Cursed to Swell With Cum
mc mm ft gr
by BigManBigBelly
Added 22 January 2022

Max gets a surprise when he hooks up with a stranger he meets at a bar.

Cursed With a Fantasy
mc mf md ft
by Hypnofur
Added 16 November 2013
Updated 09 April 2016

A stage hypnotist that Brent met in college returns many years later.

Cursed — Return of the Idol
mc ff
by Melissa Dubban
Added 23 February 2013
Updated 09 March 2013

Jill finds a strange wooden object on her front lawn.

Cursed — The Idol of Lesbos
mc ff in
by Melissa Dubban
Added 18 March 2012
Updated 09 February 2013

Jennifer and Carl buy a small statue to go in their new apartment.

Curses Granted
mc ff md fd ma ft gr la ex
by Voltaire
Added 16 April 2016

Gracie uses divine intervention to get revenge on school bullies.

Cursing the Morals Committee President
mc mf ma gr hm ex
by Felixfalck
Added 12 November 2022

The prude who controls the school is cursed, and finds herself increasingly challenged to comply with the rules that she herself enacted.

Custom Clothing — SHR
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 25 June 2022
Updated 19 August 2023

Sleepygirl is hypnotized to recount a dream where she visits a clothing store with some very unique, and hypnotic, clothing.

The Customer
mc mm
by Darr Fall
Added 17 October 2020

The home fitness business of Byron and 18 year-old employee Tyler welcomes its first customer.

The Customer is Always Right
mc mf ff
by CNP
Added 28 March 2015

John Smith is looking for a bit of trouble, and finds it at a pet store. There he finds Sarah Ng and her not so professional customer service.

The Customer Is Always Right
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 13 August 2016

A salesclerk struggles to keep up with the demands of a difficult customer.

Customer Service
mc mf ft
by Catsuit78
Added 05 October 2008

Unsuspecting country bumpkin Jessie is accused of shoplifting by the town’s new supermarket and has to submit to its rather peculiar procedures.

Customer Service (S. B.)
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 12 August 2023

Paul calls a postal service to complain about a missing package but soon realizes he’s been thinking about the company all wrong.

Customer Survey
mc mm
by Svplgsmslm
Added 14 October 2023

Charles obliges a bartender by taking a customer survey.

Cut to the Quick
mc ff
by sara castle
Added 24 January 2009
Updated 01 March 2009

Reports from Charon suggest that an old enemy is stirring. And a Commonwealth spy, sent to investigate the dying world, realises, far too late, that she may have met her match.

The Cutler Chronicles: Devotee 15
mc mf mm fd bd gr hm rb
by Avery Windmir
Added 26 January 2019

Mrs. Cutler gets promoted to VIP status at the Red Room, and she enjoys the new services she’s entitled to.

Cutters Creek
mc mf md
by Homer Vargas
Added 01 April 2000
Updated 20 March 2004

Why is the birth rate in Cutters Creek exploding? How does even Alexi, the Health Department nurse sent to help control the situation allow herself to get a big belly, just like all the other women of Cutters Creek?

Cutting Edge
mc mf md gr
by Greyscribbler
Added 25 January 2014

Helen undergoes cutting edge treatment at the hands of a colleague.

Cyber Crime
mc md ma
by scifiscribbler
Added 17 October 2020
Updated 21 November 2020

Notorious hacker Heather McClure gets hold of some very strange computer code that gives her a new point of view.

Cybernetic Sleepers
mc ff sf
by Robotunit8
Added 12 March 2006
Updated 26 March 2006

Stephanie is recruited by cyborganic alien lesbians to be one of their agents on earth.

Cybersex
mc fd ma
by Frederico
Added 13 November 2010

A college student is unwittingly hypnotized during a video cybersex session and made more amenable to his partner’s sexual appetites.

CyberStim
mc ff
by BedHead
Added 04 June 2022

Stressed executive Fiona is pointed to an exclusive company who can give her satisfaction, although via rather unusual means.

Cybus Dreams
mc ff in rb
by Erin Hall
Added 16 September 2023

A young woman talks to her therapist about a series of strange dreams she’s been having, where she becomes part of a robotic mind control conspiracy. The dreams couldn’t be real, could they?

Cycle One
mc mm gr
by AbsMan420
Added 19 January 2002

It’s the hot new energy drink. Try one and see what it does for your workout.

Cynthia and the Stone
mc mf md gr
by MrGrey
Added 31 May 2003

Jack has something very special to show to Cynthia.

Cyn’s Whisper
mc mf ff fd
by Graphic Paul
Added 21 February 2004

A hypnotic spy tries to take control of a mayor.

Cypher
mc mf
by Chrysostomon
Added 16 May 2020

Cy is on the run. Brad rescues her. But will someone save him from the cypher?

The Cypress
mc mf md fu
by Beau Greyfur
Added 06 May 2023

Various women receive tickets for a suspiciously secret and exclusive nightclub.

Człowiek Mleczarnia Gospodarstwo, sp. z o.o.
mc ff la sf
by Joe Mama
Added 14 July 2012

A woman receives mysterious phone calls from a woman being turned into a cow.

C·A·T·
mc mf fd
by Neo Whyachi
Added 28 June 2003
Updated 13 July 2003

A teenage genetically altered super solider escapes her military creators and tries to enter into normal society.

C·A·T·: Part 2 Project GHOST
mc mf fd
by Neo Whyachi
Added 13 September 2003

Four years have passed since the genetically altered super solider known as C·A·T· escaped her military creators and defeated her evil counter part E-CAT. She now lives out her days in the quiet town of Quad, Colorado.