The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Guard – The Reward

Greg had been lounging on the bed in the recruitment pod for about 30 minutes. The recruiter had left him alone, and naked, in the pod when he went to get his commanding officer. Greg was processing the information that he was about to give up his whole life to serve a bunch of huge aliens as a sex slave. Startling him, the floor opened up and the recruiter came back with a man who had to be the hugest man Greg had ever seen.

“Colonel, this is Greg. He wishes to be a squire, Sir.”

Greg looked at the man that his recruiter had called “Colonel.” He was well over seven feet tall. His arms bulged, threatening to bust the seams of his uniform tunic. His shoulders looked to be about six feet wide. His crotch bulged and his penis snaked down one of the legs of his breeches. Before Greg’s eyes could reach the highly polished black boots at the Colonel’s feet, he felt him being lifted effortlessly off the bed by his neck.

The Colonel held him in the air with one strong arm, his huge hand crushing Greg’s neck. “Are you ready to serve, boy?”

“Yes Sir,” Greg croaked.

“You understand that any one of us could crush you like a bug,” the Colonel said, squeezing Greg’s neck tighter.

Greg couldn’t do anything but gurgle.

“Even if we couldn’t control your mind, you would be powerless to resist us,” he said, pulling Greg into his powerful torso, wrapping his other arm around Greg’s neck, and squeezing, cutting off the circulation to his brain causing Greg to pass out.

Greg came to with a giant boot planted on his chest and abdomen. He looked up to see that the Colonel and his recruiter had both stripped off their shirts. As his eyes roamed across their huge bodies, Greg’s dick got hard.

“I think he likes it, Sir,” the recruiter said to the Colonel.

“Well, Major, let’s see how he likes it when I invade his brain.” With that, Greg felt every nerve ending in his entire body turn on. He shivered with pain, closed his eyes, and let out a curdling moan.

“Boy, look at me.”

Greg looked up to see the Colonel holding a piece of fruit.

“I could take your personality and do this,” he said, crushing the fruit effortlessly in one hand. “You’d be nothing but a hole to use at that point. A hunk of flesh.”

At that point, the Colonel released Greg’s brain, and his head fell back on the floor, panting. The Colonel nudged Greg over onto his stomach. “Lick my boots, boy.”

Greg started licking. With every lick his body pulsed with pleasure.

The Colonel spoke much more softly, but intently this time, “Or I can bring you to new heights of pleasure, son. Taking you on a ride to the stars. Cum for me now, boy. Cum NOW!”

Greg shot off a load, cumming harder than he had ever in his short life. His body pulsed with the pleasure of orgasm. The Colonel scooped Greg up off the floor and threw him over his shoulder. Flopping him down on the bed, Greg was crushed between the recruiter and the Colonel. Seven hundred pounds of muscle surrounded him on all sides.

“Still want to serve us, son?” the Colonel asked.

“Yes Sir!” Greg exclaimed enthusiastically.

“Good boy.”

The recruiter kissed Greg on the head and then, using his hand, pushed Greg’s eyes shut. At the same time the recruiter turned on a trigger in Greg’s brain to put him to sleep. His body relaxed between the two walls of muscle and he fell asleep.

“Where do you find them, Major?”

“I have a gift, Sir.”

“He seems to get off on our power more than we do.”

“Yes, Sir, that’s what I noticed as well.”

“Are you going to take your reward before or after the competition?”

“Before, Sir. I want to be the one to introduce him to Spartan sex.”

“Do you think I could join you? This boy is a special one.”

“I would be honored, Colonel.”

“Let’s go then, Major.”

With Greg still asleep, the recruiter effortlessly slung Greg over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry and followed the Colonel out of the pod.

Greg woke up to find himself lying on a floating table. A spotlight illuminated his body, and the rest of the room was surrounded in darkness. He tried to move his arms, but his body would not respond. Although his head wouldn’t move, his eyes darted around the room, but the blackness prevented him from seeing anything.

Four big hands in black gloves reached out from the darkness and started groping Greg’s body roughly. To Greg, the touches felt electric, like his entire mind was exploding. Not only could he sense something big was about to happen, but his two captors kept invading his mind.

Feel our power, son.

We don’t even have to tie you down, we can just turn your muscles off.

You belong to us now.

You won’t even try to escape.

Two of the four hands left his body. The other pair grabbed Greg’s arm and pulled it away from his body. The other two clasped a metallic gauntlet over Greg’s right wrist. The hands that were holding his arm turned into a vice of steel while the other hands covered his eyes and mouth. Suddenly, Greg cried out in pain as his wrist felt like it was on fire.

“Easy, boy. It’ll be over in a minute,” the recruiter said.

The pain vanished and endorphins started streaming through Greg’s body. His entire body tingled. He was lifted up off the table and carried off to a giant mat in another part of the room. As they moved, the lighting in the room changed with them. The two enormous men surrounded him. Except for their boots and gloves, the two soldiers were now naked, and Greg saw their bodies for the first time. He was in awe of the slabs of smooth muscle, rippling abdominals, and columnar legs. He tried to catch a glimpse of their manhood, but his eyes couldn’t focus on them.

“Now you really belong to us, son,” the Colonel said. With that, he grabbed Greg’s wrist, holding it for a couple beats, and then, when he released his hand, a beautiful tattoo appeared. Greg stared at it as it faded from view.

“It’s the mark of a squire. Any Spartan will be able to bring it to the surface. It takes a unique combination of heat, pressure, and the chemicals in our sweat. While it’s possible a rare human could raise it, none ever has,” the recruiter said. “It’s your key to all the benefits of being a squire.”

Suddenly, the Colonel grabbed Greg into a reverse bearhug, and wrapped his 35-inch legs around Greg’s waist. He started applying pressure, slowly. Greg had the distinct sensation of being wrapped in the grip of a boa constrictor. As he breathed out, the Colonel winched his python grip tighter.

“Tonight, the Colonel and I get to break you in to the ways of Spartan sex,” the recruiter said, kissing Greg deeply. Passion flooded through Greg as he kissed the recruiter. He wanted nothing more than to feel these big men on top of him, to feel their power coursing through his body.

The Colonel released him and pushed Greg’s head down to his crotch. For the first time, Greg became aware of the meaty piece of flesh in the Colonel’s groin. Greg had a fleeting thought that for such big men, they had fairly average sized manhood. The Colonel’s powerful hands gripped Greg’s head, shoving Greg’s mouth down on his shaft. Greg recoiled with surprise, but the powerful grip prevented him from moving at all while the Colonel’s giant thighs wrapped around Greg’s torso, pinning him to the mat.

The Colonel’s booming, deep voice spoke to Greg. “There are two ways we can make a squire do our bidding, son. I can dig deep in your brain and make you want me more than anything, more than air, more than food. Or, I can use my physical power to force you, to prove to you that you are incapable of escape.” With that last statement, Greg felt the penis in his mouth start to thicken and lengthen. Within a few seconds, Greg would be choking. He tried to pull back, to move his lips back from the Colonel’s crotch to no avail.

“It is that method which I prefer, son. To break you of your will to resist, not by impeding your mind, but by breaking your body.” Greg was choking now on the enormous penis snaking into his throat. His attempts at sliding back off were met with increasing amounts of pressure by the strong, muscular hands holding him in place. As Greg’s body began to flail, the Colonel quickly wrapped his enormous legs back around Greg’s torso, locking him in place. Greg was choking and coughing, astounded that his gag reflex hadn’t caused him to vomit. The Colonel, hearing his thoughts, replied, “You won’t vomit if I don’t want you too, son. But you will continue to choke as my dick snakes down your throat. I can make it big enough where you won’t be able to breathe anymore.” And, saying that, the penis in Greg’s mouth expanded in thickness and in length once again, cutting off all of Greg’s air supply.

“You see, son, unlike humans, our dicks are not a fixed size. Rather, we can control the size, choosing to deliver pain or pleasure to our mate. We can fuck you without moving our bodies,” which he demonstrated, the dick sliding in and out of Greg’s throat without his lips moving away from the Colonel’s skin. “And we can plunge it down your throat, allowing it to expand to it’s furthest limit, choking all the air from your body, feeling you writhe, your desperate throat caressing us to orgasm.”

Greg began to get light-headed from the lack of oxygen. His body panicked and struggled against the Colonel’s powerful body. The Colonel, however, caressed Greg’s face with his big hand, pushing Greg’s eyelids closed, and causing Greg to pass out.

Greg woke up feeling a warm body holding him, spooning him. He knew he didn’t pass out from lack of oxygen. As he surveyed his surroundings, he found his back was against the recruiter’s massive chest. He faced the Colonel, who was stroking Greg’s chest and rubbing his head.

“You did very well, son,” the Colonel said. “If I hadn’t stopped you then, I would have sent a load cascading down your throat. It’s not time for that yet, however.”

Greg could feel a warm slickness sliding around his ass. The recruiter’s big pole slid up and down, rubbing the slick substance around his hole.

“As the recruiter who found you, I get the reward of being the first Spartan to fuck you,” came the deep voice from behind. Greg could feel the recruiter’s lungs vibrate against his back. “Before we do, I have a couple of things to teach you. First, as part of the medical procedures we performed earlier, you have been given immunity to human sexually transmitted diseases like HIV and Hepatitis. It is enough to stop a single transmission, but not multiple, so when you have sex with humans, you should still be careful.

“Second, there is no disease known to Spartankind that you can get from having sex with us. Condoms aren’t so much an issue.

“Third, as you can probably tell, we’re self-lubricating. My body will make enough lube to make sure we don’t rub you raw.

“Finally, no matter what you do, never ever shoot your load into a Spartan’s mouth. That is the first step in the bonding process, and it’s almost impossible to stop, and irreversible once it happens. You will be bonded forever to that Spartan in life and death. Do you understand me, son?”

“Yes Sir!”

The recruiter pushed his body off the bed, effortlessly scooped Greg up, and carried him to another spot in the room where a bench was stationed. He put Greg’s torso down on the bench. There were lower rungs of the bench that allowed Greg to rest his arms and legs, thereby putting his ass on display for the bigger men. Once Greg was in position, the bench rose up in height to match the level of the recruiter’s groin.

“You can squirm, you can writhe, you can moan, you can whimper, but you cannot leave this bench, boy.”

The recruiter placed his big paw on the center of Greg’s back. The other hand aimed his penis at Greg’s ass. The recruiter was really turned on, knowing he was going to take this boy’s ass, formally initiating the boy as a squire. As such, even though he wanted to keep his dick under the nine-inch mark, even his intense mental control couldn’t make it smaller than ten inches and very thick. The recruiter knew it would only be a few minutes into the fuck when he would expand to full size inside the boy.

He spoke to the boy’s mind directly. No words now boy. Just let me in your body, in your mind. Since this is your first time, I’m going to stay right here inside your head, listening to your thoughts, feeling your feelings. We will share this experience together.

With that, the leaky, dripping, rock hard alien penis slid into Greg’s ass. At first, the pain was unbearable. Greg cried and whimpered. He wanted to beg the recruiter to stop. He was not used to getting fucked without preparation.

Let go, boy. Accept my power. Relax. Let my strength be your guide.

The recruiter stroked the boy’s hair. He pulled out a little and slid back in slowly. A third thrust, and he felt the boy opening to him. He poked around the boy’s brain and felt him craving the weight and power of the big man on top of him. Greg’s whimpers turned to moans as the big dick found his prostate. The recruiter thrust all the way into the boy, his body collapsing on top, his weight crushing the boy into the fuck bench. The recruiter wrapped his big arms around the boy’s head. He bit down on the boy’s neck and back with his teeth. He was really trying to maintain his composure, but he felt himself losing control.

“Colonel, you better come help me here.”

“Nice ass?”

“Great ass, great mind. I’m going to end up full force fucking him if you don’t get over here and help me.”

“Can his ass take it?”

“Not yet. I didn’t do any anatomical modifications to him yet.”

“Well, let’s turn the heat down a little here.”

The Colonel came up to the front of the bench. He put his big dick in front of Greg and Greg immediately started slurping on the head. The Colonel and the recruiter started making out above the boy, the recruiter’s dick still lodged firmly in the boy’s ass.

“Let’s show him how a Spartan fucks, Major.”

With that, both men started retracting their penises into their groins, and fucking the boy without moving a muscle. Greg was being fucked in the face and the ass in exact rhythm, with his face firmly stuck in the Colonel’s groin, and the recruiter’s balls right up against his ass. Greg felt his prostate being stroked over and over and over. If the recruiter did not have a block on his ability to cum, Greg probably would have shot twice by now. He could hear the two men breathing heavily as they stroked their dicks into and out of his openings.

Shortly, the Colonel pulled out. He sat down on the floor and started stroking his dick with one hand while kissing the boy deeply with his mouth. His second hand held the boy’s head against his own. Greg kept staring at the play in the Colonel’s biceps as he stroked.

Pulling away, he said, “Son, the Major is going to go deep into you now. He’s going to fuck you with abandon. He’s going to give you a little taste of what happens when a Spartan fucks a squire with no concern for his pleasure or welfare. Of course, that’s not exactly true, since we don’t ever want to break our toys; but that’s what you are to us, a toy.” With that, the Colonel put his hand over the boy’s eyes, closing them. His mind essentially blindfolded him. Greg could no more open his eyes then he could grow wings and fly.

“Go for it, Major. Take what you need from him.”

With that, the recruiter’s dick expanded to about seventy percent of its full size. Greg let out a groan, as his ass was almost instantly twice as full as it was a moment ago. The recruiter started pounding furiously. He knew he was hurting the boy, but the beautiful ass and the intense need to dominate the boy mitigated any concern he had for the boy’s welfare beyond not injuring him. A sheen of sweat covered his powerful muscles as the fuck built in intensity. Time stood still for both the fucker and the fuckee, as Greg’s mind went blank due to the intense power of the fuck. The Colonel watched the huge recruiter’s dick slide in and out of the boy’s tiny ass. He stroked his dick watching the couple. His mind monitored the situation, watching the body language of the Major while his mind listened to Greg’s mind. The stimulation was enough to make Greg pass out, but the recruiter’s mind kept him conscious for the whole, brutal fuck. Fully twenty minutes later, the recruiter’s fuck turned even more violent. If the bench was not bolted to the floor, he would have pushed it across the room with every thrust.

“You’re mine now, boy,” he bellowed. “I’m going to fuck my load so far into you it’s going to shoot out your nose.” With a few more, ever more powerful thrusts, he let out a howl as his cock erupted inside the boy’s ass. Each spurt of cum caused his dick to jerk powerfully, once almost lifting the boy off the fuck bench. He collapsed on top of Greg, his body bucking from the intense orgasm. All 315 pounds came to rest on top of Greg. Greg’s ass was so sore, and his mind so utterly bewildered. His breath was labored from the intense fuck and the huge weight on top of him. The sensation was too much, and with his orgasm, the recruiter left Greg’s mind to fend for itself. And he blacked out.

Greg again awoke to the warm feeling of being surrounded by muscle. His dick was rock hard, and his ass felt full. He could see the recruiter asleep on the mat in front of him, and could only assume it was the Colonel behind him.

“Have a good rest, son?”

“Yes Sir!”

“We sure know how to fuck, don’t we, boy.”

“Holy fuck, Sir, that was intense.”

“Just you wait until the whole platoon does that to you, one after the other. Just like the Major, they will probably have not shot in several days, or maybe even weeks if they are out for training or a battle. The platoon commander will lock your mind, just like I did, and hold you there while each of his guardsmen fucks you. Each fuck might take 20 or 30 minutes, maybe longer. And no escape or release for you the whole time.

“Once it is all over, the platoon commander has a similar responsibility as I do now. He’ll take you into his arms, hold you tight against his body in whatever position makes you feel the most secure and safe, and he’ll slowly fuck you until you shoot.” With that, the Colonel’s big arms wrapped around the boy, he rolled them over together, putting Greg face down on the mat, and slowly started to tenderly fuck Greg.

If Greg could have read the Colonel’s mind, he would have noticed that the Colonel was using all his will power not to powerfuck the boy. The Colonel worked Greg’s body slowly and tenderly. He used his big arms and legs to secure Greg inside his body. He long dicked Greg’s ass, drawing his big dick over Greg’s prostate over and over and over again. He bit Greg’s neck and ears, as Greg squirmed under him.

Placing his mouth right up against Greg’s ear, he whispered intensely, “You love being the victim to my power, boy don’t you. You are torn. Your body wants to fight me off, to escape, but your mind is so turned on by my strength. You want me to crush your body, to hold you so tight you can’t breathe. To slide my dick in,” as he pushed in, “and out,” as he pulled out, “in, and out, until you can’t take it anymore. You want to feel me fuck the cum right out of you. Yeah, boy, cum for Daddy. Let me see your spunk. Show me how much you love my dick up your ass.” Two more strokes of his dick in Greg’s ass, and it was all over. Greg convulsed and shot his cum all over the mat under his body.