The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Lamp.

Hello again, it is I, Lisa and I have to tell you more stories about my travels around the world.

This week’s stories starts in India. What a wonderful country. Lots of spice, interesting people, and beautiful women. Conditioned to obey their betters. I was walking along a sandy beach, the waves were crashing against the shore line, where I saw a gleam farther down the beach. When I approached the gleam, I picked it up to reveal a lamp. It was kinda of beat up and dirty but I thought it would make a nice memento of my trip in India. I begin to rub off some of the dirt and to my surprise smoke came out of the lamp. I started to cough, and closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them, there stood an Indian women, dressed in silk slippers, loose see through pants and a skimpy bra. All I could think was, Who the hell is she?

Who are you?

She looked up at me and spoke,

I am the genie who lives in the lamp mistress. What is your first wish?

What the fuck are you talking about? Genies died out thousands of years ago. Is this some sort of trick.

No mistress, there is no tricks here. You have freed me from that accursed lamp. I in return grant you three wishes.

Oh, I get it If I don’t word my wish the right way, you’ll mess it up on purpose. Correct?

No, your wishes will be based on what is in your heart not in your words.

Thinking carefully, what could I wish for? Power and money are things that I have. Slaves serve my every sexual need. Also I have nice cars, furniture, toys, and electronics. Looking at the genie, I began to realize, She was a beautiful creature, with huge doe eyes, long jet black hair, flawless skin, great ass, but very flat chested. Then I wondered, could I ask for more wishes?

Genie can I ask for three more wishes?

No, that is against the rules.

How about a deal?

Looking at me with surprise

Deal? What kind of deal?

I’ll set you free from granting wishes for the rest of your life, if you grant me six wishes in return.

Mmmmmmmm, I really want to be free of that lamp. How can I be sure that you’ll keep your word.

Me, go back on my word. Never! If I do, void all my wishes.

Thinking to herself, if I can get free from that lamp, I can make her my slave! Looking back at me the Genie spoke

I accept your deal, make you six wishes.

For my first wish, I wish I can grow women’s breasts by groping them but I also want to reverse it when I want to.

The genie claps her hands, and spoke

Done. All you have to do is start groping.

Walking behind the genie, I place my hands on her tiny breasts. I proceeded to grabbed as much flesh as I could, and massaged this woman. Instantly I noticed a difference in her breasts. But I think we need to go a lot longer than this.

Mistress, what are you doing to me.

I jest want to make sure that the wish works.

As I talked to her, even the bra expanded. It started out as an -A cup, now its close to a C. If I can keep the genie mind off what I’m doing, I can make them as big as I want too.

How long do the effect last?

They are permeant, until you reverse it.

They were close to what I was. But I wanted them bigger.

Can you please make you next wish?

Why yes, I’ll make my next wish.

Fuck, I had to stop there. Oh well, I could always make them bigger later.

Next, I wish the body of my slaves will never loose their youthful look and health but will age at their normal rate.

Again the genie clapped her hands.

Ummm, Next I wish I could keep my appearance and health as I do now, until I die.

Clap, clap

I wish to live for 50000 years longer.

Clap, clap

I wish I can conjure any thing I choose out of thin air.

Clap, Clap

Don’t think I haven’t forgot our agreement. Now I wish for your freedom.

Clap, Clap.

I’m free, oh thank you! Thank you. I can’t thank you enough.

Oh yes, you can.

Jest then, I pulled my necklace from its hiding spot deep with in the ravines of my cleavage.

Do you know what this is?

She was trying to fend off the effects, of my necklace. But of course eventually she’ll lose. They all lose to me.

NO,...... the necklace, of dominance. If I were........... a....... full............... ge........nie.......

Yes that’s right you wouldn’t have had been effected by it. Stop fighting, it only makes it worse.

Slowly Genie closed her eyes and fell into my trance. I walked up behind her and whispered into her ear.

Now Genie, stand still and stay in the trance. No matter what happens to you, you do not want to fight this. This is what you want. This is your greatest desire. When I talk to you, you’re vagina will become hot and wet. The longer I talk the hotter and wetter you’ll become. Hotness and wetness go hand in, hand, you must have both at the same time. From now on you’ll call me mistress.

Yes Mistress.

Good slave.

Gliding my hands down, I palmed her ass. What a nice fucking ass. Never in my life have I grabbed an ass so soft, and supple before. One of my wishes should have been to have all my slaves ass’s to be as nice as hers. Should a, could a, didn’t a. Now its time for my reward. Placing my hands up her slender waist line and stopped my hands on Genie’s breasts. Now lets increase their size. Once again, groping, rubbing, and playing with her. But realizing that the bra wasn’t expanding this time, I had to remove it. As soon as it was unhooked, her breasts bounced about. I can’t wait till I get home and try this out on Lily. Now I have to install my commands.

When I say wipe you’ll enter this trance like state, when I say order, you’ll leave the trance and will carry out my orders.

Yes Mistress.

From now on, you will crave to have bigger breasts. No matter how big they get, you’ll want bigger. From now on, bigger is better!

Bigger is better.

You are to be my chambermaid. You will live only in my room, only to venture when I bid it. You will keep me warm at night, I will use you as a pillow, you will draw my baths, arrange my room in order and making sure that pleasing me at all times.

Yes Mistress.

You have no will of your own, your will is mine to command. From now on, you’ll be submissive only to me. Being submissive makes you horny, the hornier you become, the more submissive you become. You will lust for me, raw animal lust lies inside of you. When you see me all you can do is listen and obey.

Yes Mistress.

Good, Now lets us return to my manor and well get you ready for you new job. Back at the manor.

I introduced Genie to the rest of my slaves and showed her my room.

This is my room. Here, is were you stay.

Giving Genie a very small and very tight skirt, with a matching top. I ordered her to wear them. Waving my hands in the air, I conjured a sybian.

Genie, for two hours a day you will sit on this and tape yourself on this camera. You will no longer wear any undergarments.

Yes Mistress.

Now, get started.

Genie complied, and got on the sybian. Her eyes looked at me when I held the control box. Slowly turning it on, almost teasing Genie, I sat down to watch.

Grope yourself Genie.

Genie complied, and immediately placed both her hands on her breasts. Which by the way, were huge. Her desire for bigger breasts is getting stronger. Feeling horny, I walked over to Genie and lifted up my skirt.

Eat!

Slowly she slipped her tongue inside of me. Ummmmm, Genie’s slick tongue probing deep inside. Making me all tingly, and wet. Oh, I’m sooo hot and wet. Genie reached around me and placed both of her hands on my firm, round butt. Genie probed deeper and harder. My eyes started to roll in the back of my head, as I came. Its so hot, oh, oh, oh, My juices glistened all over her face. Palming the back of Genie’s head, I forced her face more into my vagina to make sure it was all clean and pretty. I looked down at her and said,

Cum!

Genie looked into my eyes and screamed as loud as she possible could. Stepping back from her, I picked her up from my sybian.

Grab!

Instinctively Genie reached down and held onto her ankles. I then proceeded to conjure a harness, a dildo, and some lube. MMMMM, I dream of taking Genie.

Now Genie, what are you?

I’m a nasty slut Mistress.

Why should mistress fuck you?

Because you make me horny.

Why do I make you feel good?

Because, you pleasure me in my ass.

Why should I fuck a filthy, nasty, slut like you.

Because I love you.

Good whore! You Fuck’n slut!

Thank you mistress.

I’m more than happy to fuck her in the ass. Slowly I inserted my fake wang, into her tight ass. The great thing about Genie here is, no matter how many times I fuck, or how big the dildo is, she never loses her tightness.

Mistress, its too big,

Shut up you slut! You love it, admit it.

She was crying when she said this,

I love it mistress.

Grabbing her hips with both of my hands, I humped with everything possible. She was crying like no tomorrow. Tears were swelling in her eyes, and running down her face. In between sobs, she kept thanking her mistress for what I was doing to her. I do love these sluts. Eventually I began to tire and told her to Cum a half dozen times. After removing the harness, I laid her down on my bed. Getting ready for my slumber , I started to stroke Genie’s breasts. Making them nice and big like fluffy pillows.

I’m going to sleep now, remember when I’m asleep, you sleep.

Yes Mistress. Please make my breasts even bigger, more bouncy, and round. Please mistress.

We’ll see. Its time to sleep.

She drooped her head and said to me.

I love you my Mistress.

Wait till my next adventures to see what I get into next.