The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I walked through Naples that day like I was a ghost. I was a dead man walking. I tried to savor my last moments with my newfound friends, but I was in a daze. I was in shock, I was sleep-deprived.

Zoners

Chapter 7: Abandonment

Naples: Monday Evening

I needed some air, so I decided to go for a walk, get away from that whole building, that whole scene. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts, sort some things out. Tears were running down my face. I was maybe a mile away when I got that tunnel vision, the little twinges that gave me warning another one was coming. I sat down on a bench, tried to act nonchalant as the women on the street all just kind of stopped for a few moments, and the men all got worried. I was worried, too; I looked around, waiting for the men in black to take me to Area 51 or something, but nobody showed up. I let out a sigh of relief.

After that, I struggled to my feet and kept walking. The sun was setting. I was sleep deprived. I was emotionally exhausted. I wanted to just try to sleep through the night, although I had no faith in succeeding. There was a key sitting on my pillow. Domingo was sitting at the table, reading one of his textbooks. “They got you your own private room tonight, ‘mano.” He shook his head. “Dios!” He rubbed his eyes. “At least I will be able to sleep well. You kept me up sick with worry. I hope it will do good for you, too.”

Good thing I was mostly living out of my suitcases—in 4 weeks we were going to the north of Italy, so I figured why bother unpacking just to pack again in a month? And I had a mostly-packed bag from the Africa trip, so re-assembling my brief Italian life was a cinch. I checked the tag attached to the key—the room was on the first floor—probably the best way to quickly shunt me into a car to the airport.

I held my hand out to Domingo. “Dom, I’ll miss you. You were a good roommate.”

He stood up, grabbed my hand, and then pulled me into a hug. “I’ll miss you too, hermano. You take care of yourself. May God bless you.”

I thought back over the seizures. “I’m sure, if there is one, he hasn’t.”

Domingo got that crazy look of the devout in his eyes. “Oh, I’m sure He has,” he said, nodding. “He has a plan for all of us.”

I just laughed and clapped him on the back. “Oh, I’m sure,” I snarked, good-naturedly. Then I picked up my bags and headed to my new room while he went back to his studying. I grinned at him. “At least you have your own room now.”

He looked at me, grimly. “Any other circumstances, hermano, and I would be grateful.”

“I know, dude. I know.”

With that, I made my way down the stairs to room 193. I ran into Edward and Ingrid in the stairwell. They were holding hands.

“Hey, dude,” Edward said. “I was just coming to look for you, clue you in on the whole housing situation.”

I held up the key. “Yeah, Dom already told me.”

“Wild, isn’t it? I didn’t even know they had rooms on the first floor. I thought that was all managerial stuff, offices and whatnot. But they’ve got a few rooms for when out-of-town higher ups have to stay over. I hear they’re pretty lush, but compared to the closets they stuck us in, that’s not saying much.”

I laughed. “So, you’re flying with me back tomorrow?”

“Yep, and sleeping there for 8 hours, then getting on another plane back here.”

I winced. “Ouch. Sorry to have to make you do that.”

“Oh, dude. Totally not your fault.” Edward slapped my back. “Sorry to hear about Valerie. Ingrid told me.”

I looked at Ingrid. “I know, I know, I shouldn’t have said anything. The other girls will kill me.”

“Me and Valerie? What?” I shook my head, trying to get those memories out of my head. “Wait. Other girls? What do they have to do with this?”

“Oops.” She looked like a kid with her hand caught in the cookie jar. “You weren’t supposed to know that.”

I crossed my arms and tried glaring at her. “Okay. Explain, Ingrid.”

She cracked, easily. You wouldn’t want her having any vital secrets. The words came spilling out of her. “So, like, we know you’re all hot for Valerie and so we all decided to give you a little space while Miss DeLuca tried to get you two together so you could give her a ‘proper goodbye’ with lots of fucking and sucking and all that stuff.” She took a deep breath. “We were hoping you’d even have a seizure so you could claim her and make her one of yours.”

“Um, what?” So the hare-brained scheme of Marissa’s to set me up with Valerie wasn’t just hers, they’d all hatched it. “So all of you were behind that train wreck?”

“I’m sorry! We really thought it would work. Miss DeLuca was absolutely devastated.”

“You shouldn’t worry so bad about Valerie. You have a lot of other girls who want to make you happy.”

The way she phrased that made me wonder. “Do you want to make me happy, Ingrid?”

She giggled. “Well, uh, I guess? I want to see you happy.”

I looked at her hand clasped with Edward’s. “What about Eddie?”

“He’s your friend. I’m sure he wants to see you happy, too.”

“Yeah, dude.” He put his arm around Ingrid. “I don’t even mind sharing.”

“Speaking of sharing,” I said, looking at them together. “You mind if we try a little experiment?”

“Sure,” they said, almost simultaneously.

“Ward, remember how you wanted to give Ingrid suggestions, control her like I could?”

Ingrid looked at Edward; he looked sheepish as she started laughing. “Really?” She was blushing, now. “I’d like that.”

“Fuck yeah.”

I shook my head, incredulous. “Doesn’t this all strike you guys as a little strange? The mind control, the group orgasms, the seizures, the trances?”

They shrugged. Ingrid said, “Sure, it’s strange. But, like, it feels normal, too. Like family, y’know? Family can be strange, but it’s a comfortable strange.”

Edward was nodding. “Better than freaking out about it, you know? It’s cool.”

That was just weird. “Um, okay.” I was really uncomfortable; I tried to segue into another topic. “So, Svengali.”

Edward grinned. “Sven Golly. Weird name.”

I rolled my eyes at him, then turned to Ingrid.

“Just look into my eyes,” I said, “Remember how it felt to be in the trance, relaxed, focused entirely on me. When I count from 3 to 1 you’ll find yourself in that trance state, focused on me, open to suggestions and commands, ready for instruction.”

Her eyes just got glassy, and she murmured, “...ready for instruction...”

So I counted from 3 to 1. At one, she stopped, stumbled for a moment, then started walking again. “Are you entranced, Ingrid?”

“...yeah...”

“Do you like Ward?”

“...I like Eddie, yeah...”

I looked at Edward. “You bastard, you better be thankful.”

“Ingrid...”

I put my hand up. “She won’t respond to you. yet” Then, turning back to her, I continued. “Ingrid, I want you to think of a word that always makes you happy. A word that you’d always like to have bring you back to this restful, relaxing place. Once you know that word, say it to me.”

“...ginger...”

“Now, Ingrid, if either Ward or myself call you Ginger, and it’s obvious what we’re after, you will immediately fall into this trance. If Ward says the word, you’ll focus on him like you’re focused on me. But my commands and suggestions will always be stronger than his.” I wanted to be able to clean up any messes he might make. “Are you okay with this, Ingrid?”

A small giggle, “...yeah...”

“Ingrid, wake up, remembering this one trance.”

She woke up. It was only a few more steps to the doors of the housing complex, so we just walked there. “How was it?” I asked.

She blushed. “Good. So I’m, like, a gift for Eddie now?” She giggled, nudging him. “I guess I should wrap myself up for him.”

Yeah, that made me laugh. “I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.”

Eddie looked at Ingrid, speculation in his eyes. “How long is it going to last?”

“I have no idea! Maybe forever.”

“Holy crap!” His face was unreadable, astonishment and excitement and horror all mixed into one bounty. “That’s heavy. That’s a lot of shit.”

“Just, y’know, be careful, okay? Don’t mess her up.”

“Dude,” he let out a breath of air and scratched his head. “How do I do that?”

“I have no idea. I’ve probably messed up Missy and Shelly already, and maybe Ingrid too, now.”

“Hey! I’m not messed up.” She winked at Edward. “I’ll see you in the room,” she added, then walked off.

I sighed, and looked at Edward. “Just.. Ward, promise you’ll be careful, okay? Think things through. Don’t say stuff that just comes into your head.”

“Um... yeah. Wow.” He shook his head in disbelief. “Well, dude, I should get up there. Don’t want to keep her waiting.”

“Yeah, holding these bags is killing me. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have fun.”

“You too!”

I just shook my head at his enthusiasm.

Naples: Monday Night

I unlocked the door to room 193, which was down at the end of a hall of doors to offices and conference rooms. Inside, I heard the shower in the bathroom running. I tried to remember enough rudimentary Italian to talk to whoever might be in here, since I figured it was middle management. ”Allo? Che c’e?

A female voice spouted Italian back at me, quicker than I could ever hope to translate. The only word I caught was valigia, which means suitcase or bag. I assumed she thought I was a porter or a bellman. ”Io non sono un vicino“ I shouted out, trying to let her know I wasn’t a bellboy.

Then I heard giggling. “Like, I know that, Eric.”

“Bobbie?! What are you doing in there?”

“Um, getting clean?”

“No, I mean, why are you in my room? This room, whatever.”

“Wait there.” The shower turned off. She kept shouting, as if the water was still running. “I mean, I’ll be out...” (she dropped her volume) “...in a sec to, like, explain.”

I dropped my bags on the ground and sat down on the bed. This would be interesting.

She came out of the steamy bathroom in a barely-closed robe, drying her hair. It was distracting. “Sorry about that. I mean, for the shouting.”

“I don’t care about the shouting.” I just stared, incredulously, waiting for an explanation as to why she was naked in my new room. Okay, maybe I got a little peek. She had a long scar across her belly—she didn’t have a belly button.

“Well, we heard about what happened with Val, and we decided you needed to be cheered up. We thought about all coming down here, but figured that’d be a little overwhelming.”

“’We’?”

“Like, the girls.” She rolled her eyes. “You know, I mean, your harem?” She stuck her tongue out.

I winced at that word. “I don’t have a harem.”

She giggled. “You might not admit it, but you do. I mean, those girls would do anything for you.” She shook her head in wonder. “And, like, so would I?”

I buried my head in my hands. “Why?”

“Um, like, the magic penis, I guess?” At my stricken look, she tried to backpedal. “No, no, I mean, no. Eric, don’t feel bad. Seriously, you’re a good guy. Maybe we wouldn’t have thrown ourselves at you without the whole mojo thing, but do you hear us complaining?” She sighed. “I mean, like, we’re conspiring to make sure you’re happy. We’re throwing ourselves, and other women, at you.”

“So, uh, when did ‘they’ become ‘we’?”

“Like, I don’t know.” She blushed. “I think it happened during the Valerie Conspiracy.” She giggled. “We were talking about what to do to help you feel better, and I volunteered.”

“What about Dom?”

“Oh, please. He wants his Kate and Edith too.” At my puzzled look, she explained, “Like, he spends all this time mooning about Roberta and how he misses her, but then he spends all his time macking on me. I mean, if he can’t handle this, after all that, well...” she shrugged. The robe fell open a little bit. My eyes dropped. She stirred—clearly, she was enjoying my appreciation. She ran her fingers between her breasts. “I’ve gotten the impression you like these...”

My cock twitched—I groaned, I still hadn’t taken care of it. She unzipped my shorts and slipped her hand in, sitting on the bed beside me. As she stroked the shaft, she jumped. “Oooh, it’s electric. It’s different from just sitting there and letting it happen. I like it.”

I liked it too. I cupped her cheek, leaned in, and kissed her. “You know, you’re right,” I said, whispering into her ear. “I shouldn’t worry so much.” I brought my hands beneath her robe. “Just go with the flow.” She moaned—apparently, I’d found some sensitive spots. Exploring a new woman is always enjoyable—finding her trigger points, her hot spots. I lowered her down on the bed, then looked around for a condom before remembering I’d used all of mine, and then more, over in Africa. I sighed.

“Eric, wait.” Bobbie said. “I mean, stop.”

I looked at her with a question in my eye.

“I mean, look. You’re clean, right?” I nodded. “And, like, I’m clean. So the only thing to worry about is pregnancy, right?”

I just stared and said. “Yeah...”

She giggled. “It’s okay. Um, I’m sterile.” She ran her finger across the scar I saw earlier. “Like, I’ve got immunity to sperm. I mean, no eggs. But there’s a condom on the nightstand if you want it.”

I glanced up—yep, there was one sitting right there. But, something in me just knew that she was telling the truth. I gave a low, animalistic growl and climbed on Bobbie, holding her down on the bed. She purred. “I had a feeling you’d appreciate that.” And I did. I ran one of my hands across her scar as I climbed on top of her. She cried out in pleasure as my fingers entered her. Well, at least I was doing something right.

I bent down to kiss her neck, running my teeth down it. She moaned my name. My free hand moved to her chest as her hands came up, removing my T-shirt in one fluid motion. She ran her hands up and down my chest. Then she reached behind me, grabbing my ass, trying to pull me into her. It felt quick, there was a sense of urgency about her. I conceded to the demands of her hands, withdrew my hand, and entered her.

She let out a surprised little gasp. I ran my hands up and down her body, finally settling on her chest. A giggle escaped her as my hands cupped her breasts. She pulled me into her, driving my thrusts deeper. Finally, her body began thrashing with pleasure. She took a deep breath. “Wow,” she said. “The girls weren’t lying. That’s mind-blowing.” The urgency seemed to have left her.

I slowed down when she took her breath. Bobbie looked in my eyes and started raising her hips, in time with my thrusts. “Let’s take our time?”

I nodded, then kissed her. “Of course.” Of course, bodies aren’t entirely under our control, so it wasn’t much time before we both came. I don’t know which one of us started it, but we exploded nigh-simultaneously.

I flopped back to catch my breath. I looked over at her, and ran my fingers across her scar. “What happened?”

“Hysterectomy,” she said. “Complications.”

“From what?”

“Um,” she blushed. “Pregnancy?”

I started. “Christian?”

Bobbie shook her head. “No, no.” She made a face. “Not him.” She sighed. “Around the time he hung himself, like, I went a little crazy. I was feeling dirty, I was feeling used. So I tried to own that, I guess. I slutted out. I mean, I started sleeping around. One of those boys is Buck’s daddy.”

“Buck?”

“Like, my grandfather’s name.”

“Where’s your son now?”

“Sedona. I mean, with his father’s grandparents. That’s why I’m at ASU.”

“Where’s the dad?”

“Nathaniel went to NAU.” She shrugged. “He wanted to be close to his family, and, like, I was happy to be far away from mine. I mean, except Buck.”

“Are you and he...?”

She giggled again. “Worried about losing one of your harem girls already?” She winked. “He’s a good dad. I mean, we’re friends. He’s even getting married. I feel bad I’m missing his wedding, but Italy beats Vegas any day.”

“Wild.”

Bobbie looked over at me and took my hand. “There’s going to be a lot of people out here who’ll miss you, Eric. I know I will.” She giggled. “Like, Dee’s going to go crazy that she won’t be able to cash that raincheck for a while.” She winked again. “I mean, You need to stop neglecting your harem so often.”

I groaned. “I can’t believe Dee told you about that. And it’s not a harem.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

She giggled, then leaned over and kissed me. “You’re sweet.” She patted my cheek. “If you think of a better word, like, let us know.” She stretched, and got out of the bed. “Well, I guess I should go. I heard what it’s like to sleep with you, and I don’t want that. I mean, with the seizures and all.”

“Yeah.”

“Sweet dreams, Eric.”

As she dressed and left, I just lay there in amazement. This wasn’t how I’d expected my last day in Italy would go, but I had no complaints. Even Valerie had been pushed out of my mind. I wasn’t exactly content when I fell asleep, but I was happier than I should have been for someone about to be exiled.

I’m sure it comes as no surprise that my night wasn’t very restful. Bobbie got out of there just in time. They were coming closer together, leaving me feeling weaker. By the morning I was glad to leave, almost relieved. I knew I needed to get somewhere that could fix this.

Naples: Tuesday Morning

Marissa came to fetch me that morning—Eddie was still packing—and she wanted one last private moment with me. She surprised me at the door with a kiss, and offered to grab my bags for me. Tired as I was, I gratefully accepted the offer.

She sat on the bed while I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I had another seizure while getting ready, and staggered to the bed. I waited for her to come out of the trance.

“Missy,” I said. “Are you really okay with all this? The mind control, the trances, the seizures?”

Marissa gave a winning smile, and twitched. “Of course, sweetie.” She giggled.

“You were saving yourself for marriage. You said you wouldn’t even go down on a guy again.”

“Well,” she said, giggling, “I’ve got you, or you’ve got me, or whatever. So I don’t even need to get married.” She shrugged. “And I wouldn’t go down on guys ‘cause it wasn’t good for me. It was yucky. Either you’re not yucky regularly, or your mojo made you not yucky. Why should I complain about that?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I guess.” Then it hit me. “Wait, don’t need to get married? What?”

“Face it, Eric. I’m yours.” She got up and gave me a kiss. “Mmm, minty.” She giggled. “Even if you give me up, I still belong to you. And you’ve got yourself a harem,” I sighed, there was that word again, “so I doubt you’ll be marrying anyone.”

This was creeping me out. “And that’s okay with you?”

“Uh-huh.” She gave me another kiss, more excited than the last. “It’s kind of a turn on.”

“But what about your old self? The person you were before all this?”

“I’m still her, Eric.” Her face twitched. “I have almost all of her likes and dislikes, I have all of her memories. It’s just my priorities are a little reorganized.” She shrugged. “Right?”

I sighed. There was no way I was going to win this argument, and walked out. Almost everyone woke up early so they could see me off. Even Domingo dragged his sorry ass out of bed to say goodbye.

“Take care of yourself, hermano,” he said, grasping me in a hug.

The only one that wasn’t there was Valerie. “She’s avoiding you,” Marissa whispered to me when I scanned the crowd. “Yesterday was too awkward for her.” She giggled. “I think Val’s in denial about you.” She elbowed my ribs. “She’s inside having breakfast if you want to see her.”

“Whatever,” I said. If she couldn’t even show up to say goodbye... I shook my head, tried to put her out of my mind. I didn’t want to play those games.

Diana’s eyes were red; I could tell she’d been crying. She sniffled. “We’ll cash that raincheck soon, okay?” I nodded—I was on the verge of tears myself. She gave me a long hug. “Stay safe.”

Richelle was back to her usual surly self. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and just pulled me in for a kiss. “Don’t die, Master,” she said. Then she shot me a dirty look. A giggle slipped out. “I mean, Eric.”

Bobbie laughed. She pulled me in for a close hug. “Like, Shelly kept doing that yesterday when we were talking about you. I mean, slipping up your name. It’s cute.” She kissed my cheek. “I already said goodbye last night.”

Even Ingrid was there, mostly to say goodbye to Edward, since he was leaving too. Still, she did come up to me. “I know we haven’t talked a lot, Eric. But I hope they figure out what’s wrong and fix it.” She hugged me, very impulsively and quick. As she pulled away, she said, “And thanks for giving me to Eddie. That was fun.” She winked.

Dr. San Angelo’s goodbye was brief. “I am sorry you won’t get credit, Eric. We cannot even refund you.” He clasped my hand. “But good luck. They have excellent doctors in Phoenix. My daughter has epilepsy,” he said, writing a name and a number on a piece of paper. “This hospital has a clinic dedicated to the brain. Maybe you can get help there.”

I thanked him, taking the paper and stuffing it into a pocket of my backpack.

There were other goodbyes, too brief to be captured here, from names and faces you don’t know, that faded from my life after the trip. By the time Edward and I climbed in the airport van, tears were running down my face. I’d miss Italy, I’d miss the people I’d met. As much as I wanted to be cured, I didn’t want to leave, I didn’t want to go home. It was like homesickness in reverse. Then I started trembling again. I fell backwards into Edward, who fell backwards on the ground. In the chaos surrounding the seizure and the fall, I guess nobody noticed that half the crowd (the women) fell dazed.