The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of course, before we went to bed, we went to dinner. It was definitely an experience; the tour company was eager to please. I was impressed with the native cuisine, although I had to drink down a lot of water to recover from the burning, hot spices. Then they brought out some sort of native performers, dancers and fire eaters. It was quite a show.

Apparently, my exploits on the boat made me somewhat popular with the girls—at least, they all tried to sit at my table, and seemed very interested in me. It was unsettling for me, being the center of attention; but Marissa had told them she’d smelled perfume on me (and maybe even shared more than that), and the girls wanted details. None of them were very happy about it, and I really didn’t want to talk about the twins—although it was nice to have a ‘conquest’ that didn’t seem to rely on the strange seizures that’d been happening.

After dinner, Marissa and I retired to our room (another arrangement that seemed to make Diana and Richelle unhappy). Marissa wanted to push the beds together, but she finally relented to my firm ‘no’ after ten or twenty tries. I was exhausted—I’d woken up early, pushed myself all day, and just wanted to collapse into bed.

That night was one of the worst of my life. Even worse, it was hard on Marissa; it left her a wreck by the morning.

Zoners

Chapter 4: Abundance

Tunis: Crossing Friday to Saturday

The first time, I fell asleep quite easily. All the exertions of the day finally caught up to me. I remember dreaming about Valerie, but the details of that dream were shaken from my head by the events of the night. It wasn’t as detailed as the dream on the boat; it was a raw, animalistic dream. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to enjoy it. About the time Valerie was descending on top of me, I was jolted awake. Once again, my body was shaking, out of my control, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

As you might have guessed, by the time I’d managed to blink the sleep out of my eyes, Marissa was on top of me. Her eyes were glazed, staring off into nothingness. I groaned as she grabbed my erection, and started to guide me into her. Not the best way to make love to someone for the first time, especially a virgin. As soon as that thought hit me, I struggled: “Marissa! Get off me! Not like this...”

“Not like this,” she modulated, shaking her head and climbing off me almost mechanically. A shiver went down my spine. She stood there, naked, staring at me, probably waiting for me to say something. “Just... just go back to bed.”

Marissa started to climb back into bed, then shook her head. “What? Wha?” She looked over at me, her eyes flicking over my naked body, the covers still off, my erection throbbing. “Eric? Did something happen?” She smiled, a bit slyly. “I hope so.”

I shook my head. “No! No, nothing happened.”

She pouted. “Too bad.” She stood up and walked back over to my bed, grabbing my cock. Another jolt of electricity flew through me. “Do you need any help with this?” She looked at me, licking her lips. My cock twitched. “It feels like it...” She smiled big, her eyes twinkling.

I groaned. “No, Missy. Please...” It was hard to say no; the cravings the seizures gave me only grew stronger.

“Oh, come on, Eric. I know you want it.” She smirked at me, then her face descended between my legs.

“No, Missy.” She took me into her mouth, and it was pure pleasure. “Oh please, stop,” I said, but my heart really wasn’t in it. Her heart was in it, though, as she attacked me with gusto. Enthusiasm isn’t really a replacement for experience, but she made it seem like it. Or maybe I was just more sensitive than normal, more prone to pleasure. All I know is that I came in her mouth, and she swallowed it with gusto.

“Omigod. I’ve never came so hard. Is it always like that when giving head?” She crawled up on me, laying her head on my chest.

“Um? I don’t think so. No one else I’ve been with has come just because they sucked me off.”

“Too bad for them. That was the best thing I’ve ever experienced.” She looked up at me. “I’ll swallow you any time you want. And if you want anything else...” She twitched her pelvis.

“Please, Missy, not now. I’m still trying to figure all this out. You’ve got to admit, it’s weird.”

“Well, yeah.” She shrugged, an action that caused her breasts to rub against me; she squirmed in pleasure. “Mmmmm. But it’s hot.”

I ran my fingers through her hair, almost petting her. Her newly bleached look was still jarring—especially with the visible roots, she looked like a trashy, cheap bimbo. Not a look that really did it for me. I felt bad, I blamed myself. It was clear to me that she was trying to mold herself to be more like the Valerie from my dreams. I didn’t know a lot about what was going on, but I swear I knew that that was happening, even then. She closed her eyes, sighing. “Marissa, wake up.” I shook her. “Go back to your bed.”

“But I’m so comfy... Mmm, don’t wanna go.”

“You have to,” I said, yawning. “It’s almost the middle of the night, and we need our sleep.”

“...can sleep together...”

It was tempting, but... “No, Missy. We need to be alone. Separate beds.” Like that worked so well so far? Still, I thought I could stop things from going any further. “Go on, get up.”

She dragged herself over to her bed, pouting. She fell asleep quickly after her head hit the pillow. I envied that—I couldn’t sleep. And when it finally felt I was going to sleep, I started to feel the shakes. I’m pretty sure I blacked out for a few moments, there, because the next thing I remember is Marissa climbing on top of me again. I figured it was going to happen eventually, so I might as well give her something she could enjoy. It was, after all, her first time.

I let her be on top—I was feeling too weak to push her off of me, so I was definitely too weak to flip her over. So I just pulled her down on top of me and started kissing and sucking on her breasts—she seemed to like me giving her chest attention before. She gasped as her hymen tore, but I don’t think she really noticed, being half entranced as she was. After that, she started letting out screams and howls of pleasure.

I’ve always been quiet in bed; I was almost embarrassed at the enthusiastic vigor of Marissa’s displays. If the walls of this hotel were as thin as I thought they were, I figured everyone could hear her crying out my name. Inside, I cringed; still, I used her grunts and groans as guidance to make sure she was enjoying herself as much as possible. Eventually, I felt myself filling her and she cried out and collapsed on top of me, spent.

“Oh my GOD. Why did I wait so long?” She kissed me, deeply. “I have never felt that good, EVER.”

“Crap!” I realized something. “We didn’t use a condom.”

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’m on the Pill. And it’s not like I’ve ever fucked before, so you can’t have caught anything from me...”

“Wait a minute. You’re on the Pill? I thought you were saving yourself for marriage?”

She giggled. “Silly! There are other reasons to take the Pill. Although I’m sure none of them are this fun!”

“Oh? Um, I guess so...” I hadn’t really thought about it.

“Eric? Can I push the other bed over now?”

I sighed, but everything I’d feared had already happened. “I guess.” No reason to stop it now. Marissa squealed in glee and hopped out of bed, and quickly pushed the other twin bed across the floor. Then she climbed back on the bed and laid her head on my chest. “That’s better,” she said. Soon, I heard her snoring again.

Again, it was hard for me to get to sleep. Everything that happened left me wired—the seizures, the sex. And I’d always been kind of an insomniac. At least I wasn’t struggling with time zone issues. Still, I was jealous of Marissa and her ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

It went on like that for most of the night—I’d come close to falling asleep, and then I’d be jerked awake by another seizure. By the next morning I was exhausted—I hadn’t slept. And of course, each time Marissa woke up—and in another trance-like, zoned-out state. Nothing else happened between us, in large part because she was getting more exhausted each episode. I was also very careful about anything I said while she was entranced. I wound up jerking off a lot that night, trying to get rid of the eternal erections.

Even when she was awake, it was clear she was... damaged, I guess. Her eyes were glassy, pupils dilated, she giggled a lot, and lost her train of thought in almost every sentence. Sometimes her face would twitch. I winced.

Tunis—Saturday Morning

The complimentary breakfast the tour company secured was scheduled at 9, so I made sure we both were out of bed and dressed (Marissa was in no state to get herself ready: I had to keep reminding her to get dressed, comb her hair, all that jazz). I hoped she was presentable, the last thing either one of us needed was her collapsing over breakfast.

While I was helping her getting ready for breakfast, I tried to broach the subject.

“Missy?”

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry.”

“For what, silly?”

I waved my hand around. “For all this.”

“Silly! It’s not your fault. You’re not MAKING yourself have all those yummy seizures, right?”

“Uh, right.”

She linked her arm in mine. “Well, then don’t apologize. Just make sure next time you take advantage of them. Of ME, even.” She tried to smile winningly, but then twitched again. I sighed.

It was pretty much the regular crew at our breakfast table—Diana, Richelle, Bobbie, and Edward. Ingrid was hanging around too, looking at Edward with moony eyes like Marissa was looking at me. Some guys have the touch without weird seizures helping them along.

Marissa and I arrived last, pulling up some chairs to sit at the end of the booth. They served some strange gruel porridge pasta mix called Farka. I decided to take a risk and tried it—surprisingly, it was pretty good. At least, I was surprised that I liked it, given how picky I am. I also got some rich, strong coffee. It was bitter, but I was hoping it would keep me awake.

“You look like shit, Eric.” That was Richelle. “Same with you, Marissa.”

Edward, with an arm draped over Ingrid, added: “The woman speaks the truth. What bus ran you two over this morning?” He gave this dramatic flourish with his free arm.

I grunted, then sat down. “I just kept waking up. Couldn’t sleep.” I didn’t really want to go into bitchy detail.

Marissa piped up just then, flouncing into the seat next to mine. “Yeah, poor baby kept having his seizures all night.”

Ingrid scrunched her face up in confusion. “Seizures?” I groaned—I’d spent enough time explaining what had been happening, I didn’t want to go through it again. Before I had a chance to answer, karma came around to bite me in the ass.

I started trembling; I dropped my coffee cup. “Not again,” I muttered. Luckily, I was already sitting down; my legs started shaking, but luckily I wasn’t going to fall down. I felt an erection start to rise.

Ingrid was freaking out. “Eric? What’s happ-” She drifted off, her eyes glassing over. The other girls barely had a chance to look over in my direction before they saw what was happening. Marissa slumped against me.

Edward looked around the table. “Wicked! Is this what happens every time? Eerie.” He looked at Ingrid. “So they’ll do what I say?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. This is the first time I’ve had someone else around. It doesn’t seem to work on men like it does women. Are you feeling any different?”

Edward shrugged. “No, not really. So, go on, tell them to do something.”

“Like what?” I’ll admit, with the blood pumping, I was already getting some ideas.

“I dunno. Have them make out with each other.”

“No way. If they do that, they should be awake for it. Hold on a second.” I turned to Marissa. “Missy, go back to your natural hair color. The blonde makes you look trashy and slutty, and you don’t want that.” There, at least that was done.

She murmured, “I don’t want that...”

Edward was all over that. “Holy SHIT! That was hot.” He turned to Ingrid. “Ingrid, you should wear low-cut tops, and show your titties off to me.” He waited, she didn’t answer.

“Crap. Do they always answer?”

I thought back. “Um, usually? I think so.”

“So they’re only listening to you?”

“Yeah, apparently. I guess...”

“Then show me something! Marissa probably won’t change her hair for a while. I want instant gratification!” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “Ward...”

“Dude, come on! They’re probably going to snap out of it any second. I deserve to see some of this—we’re friends, right? Buds!”

“Yeah, we’re friends. But do THEY deserve it?” I waved my hand at the girls. “Fine! Girls, try to touch your elbows behind your back.” We were treated to a sight of the girls jutting their chests out, and for once I could see why Edward picked Ingrid. “Happy, Ward?” I could feel the blood rushing behind my ears, prodding me to do something more.

“Man oh man! Yes, I’m happy! Now do some something that’ll work when they wake up.”

“Like what? Bark like a dog whenever I say ‘bark’?” I rolled my eyes, then looked over at the girls—luckily, they didn’t pay attention to that.

“No, you goober. At least stack their decks in your favor—plant some ideas in their heads about you. Sexy ideas.” He wiggled his eyebrows melodramatically. “You know what I mean.” Well, at least Edward was adapting to my new, ability. Power, I guess. The mojo, Marissa and Richelle called it. I looked at them, eyes glazed over, waiting for instruction. My cock twitched.

“Well?” Edward punched me in the shoulder. “Go on!”

“Fine.” I turned to Marissa. “Ignore everything I say to the other girls.” She murmured a response; I hoped it’d work. Edward raised an eyebrow. “She’s already been warped enough,” I said. “Not to hear her tell it, she asked me to fuck with her head some more this morning. Still, last night was horrible. I want to give her a break.”

“I get it. Still, your audience awaits...” He gestured to the other girls, and looked at me expectantly.

I figured I probably only had a few minutes to talk, if that. “Girls...”

Just then they started blinking the daze from their eyes; all except for Marissa, who stayed slumped against me. Ingrid turned to me. “Eric, are you okay? What was that? What happened?”

Richelle added, “So... that’s what it’s like? That was...better than I expected.” She stretched. “I don’t feel any different. Did you do anything?”

“No!” Of course, I didn’t mention how close I came. My cock twitched again at the idea.

Bobbie furrowed her brow. “Is Marissa all right?” Everyone’s eyes turned to the girl slumped on my arm. I nodded. “Yeah, she will be. I guess she’s been hit by it enough she takes longer to recover?” I shrugged.

“Hit by what?” Diana and Bobbie spoke almost simultaneously. They looked at each other and giggled.

Richelle rolled her eyes. “Eric has some kind of mind control, or so it seems.”

“No point in keeping it in the closet any longer,” I muttered.

Richelle shot me a look of daggers. “That’s why Missy was all topless yesterday.”

Bobbie tittered. “So, like, he’s psychic?”

Diana just blushed and looked away. “What do seizures have to do with mind control?”

“Yeah, like, make one of us do something!” That was Ingrid, bouncing in her chair.

“Go on, Eric.” Edward smirked a knowing smile.

“Like what?” Diana snarked. “Make one of us his slave girl?”

I was getting frustrated. “It doesn’t work that way!” I looked around the table at the suddenly quiet girls. “Look, all I know is sometimes I have these seizures. They started on the boat—Missy was the first ‘victim’ really.” I sighed. “This is all pretty new to me, okay? But it seems like whenever it happens, I get people tranced, like Missy is now. Then they react to whatever I say to them. The first time I was asleep, having a dream—apparently when I’m dreaming, I transmit stuff too? That’s how Missy crawled in my bed that first time. It hit her, and I guess she started searching me out.”

“Far out,” Ingrid said.

Bobbie laughed. “Okay then, so make Missy do something.”

“Why’s she still all trancy, anyway?” That was Richelle.

“I have no idea.” I shook my head. “Maybe with each exposure, it lasts longer? Last night kind of sucked; every time I was about to fall asleep, wham! I got woken up again with another one.” I nudged Marissa with my shoulder. “And since this one insisted on spending the night with me” (here Daphne made a face) “she got woken up every time, hammered with whatever these are..”

Bobbie made a sympathetic noise. “Oh, poor girl.”

“Yeah, that bites.” Ingrid added. “For both of you.”

“You’re telling me.” I sucked down some more coffee. “I’m not going to make Missy do anything, though. She’s not a trained monkey, you know?”

“Good for you,” Richelle said.

“Too bad,” Edward laughed.

“Shut up, Eddie!” That was all the girls at once.

I rolled my eyes at him. “She’s a person, Ward. She’s not a toy.”

“Yeah!” Ingrid gave him a playful punch.

Edward gave Ingrid a kiss. “But you’re so fun to play with.” She just giggled, and nuzzled closer to him. Sometimes, girls mystify me.

“So, Eric. What does it do to you?” Bobbie asked me. “I mean, clearly you shake and shiver. Can we make YOU do anything?”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so. Really, all it does it make it hard to walk. My legs feel like jelly. Well, and...” I blushed. The girls looked at me expectantly. I looked down, not wanting to meet their eyes, embarrassed. “Um... nevermind.”

Edward laughed. “Isn’t it obvious? He gets HARD.”

“Shut up, Ward!” I was blushing furiously now.

“Like, omigod, really?” Bobbie was giggling and blushing. “Are you still hard?”

I shot daggers at Ward with my eyes, then said to Bobbie, “Um, yeah? So far, it doesn’t go away unless I,” I coughed, “well, take care of it.” This was mortifying.

Marissa stirred beside me, yawning and sitting up. “Take care of what?”

“Eric,” Ingrid said, grinning. “His erection.”

Marissa brightened immediately. “Oh, I can do that!” Immediately, I felt her hand on my crotch. My cock twitched. I heard a gasp from the other girls at the table.

I pushed her hand away. “No! Not at breakfast.”

The other girls looked at one another. Richelle piped up first. “Was I the only one who felt that?” “Noo,” the other girls said.

“Felt what?” Edward was looking confused.

Diana sighed, looking content for once. “Missy, do that again.”

She reached her hand under the table again, but I pushed it away. “What the hell just happened?” Now I was confused.

Diana just blushed, but Richelle cleared her throat. “Um, well, when she touched you, I felt it. I felt, like, a bolt of electric pleasure.” The other girls nodded their agreement. “So go on, Missy,” Bobbie said, giggling. “Consider it an experiment.”

Ingrid laughed. “Yeah, do it for science!”

“This is getting too weird,” Edward said, shaking his head in disbelief. “I’m getting some more grub.”

And that’s how my first and only breakfast in Tunisia ended—sitting at a booth in the hotel’s restaurant, getting a handjob while a bunch of girls sitting around me made little happy orgasmic noises.

Tunis: Saturday

We didn’t have to get to the docks until 9 that night. The tour company was going to take us to a place called the Bardo Museum. It sounded interesting, and learning more about the history was one of my original motivations for this trip. I just hoped there wouldn’t be any more episodes.

Check out time had come by then—it was time to vacate our rooms. So, after breakfast we packed our bags and loaded them onto the bus (I changed into cleaner pants); I got to hear Marissa complaining and pouting about how I didn’t screw with her head when she got entranced. Finally, I relented.

“Jeez, Missy. When you went under, I did give you some commands, or suggestions, or whatever.”

She immediately perked up. “Really? Like what?”

“I just told you not to be a blonde anymore.”

“Oh?” She considered it. “Good. I never liked it anyway. It makes me look like a slutty bimbo. God, why did I go blonde anyway?”

“I think it has something to do with my dream, the first one. I was dreaming of Val, and you started being like her in other ways—at least the her in the dream. And y’know, she’s blonde.”

“I guess that’s why I was thinking to myself, like, WWVD all yesterday.”

“WWVD?”

“What would Valerie do?”

I just shook my head and finished packing.

The Bardo Museum was a beautiful and amazing sight. Of course, I’m not telling this story as a travelogue; I’d recommend just visiting the city. You’ll be glad you did. The knot of us—Edward, me, and all the girls—moved around like a unit, making our own little clique. We stuck close.

Anyway, my next episode came in the museum—that time, I ducked into a nearby men’s room when I felt its onset, and luckily nobody else seemed to be caught by that one. I spent the rest of my time awkwardly walking around the museum, using the elastic of my boxers to keep my erection from poking out.

While in the museum, we broke for a late lunch. The knot of us sat at our own table—nobody else came close to us.

Diana started the conversation. “I’ve been feeling out of sorts for a while now. I don’t know what it is. Things just feel strained.”

The other girls murmured their agreement. “At least for me, it started around the time Eric ducked into the bathroom. Did anything happen?” Richelle looked at me, and all the girls turned with her.

I squirmed. “Um, yeah. I had another seizure.”

Ingrid giggled. “So I guess that means you’re hard now?”

Richelle rolled her eyes. “Please, boys cum like that,” she said, snapping her fingers. “Eric could have taken care of it if he wanted.”

“Yeah, probably,” Diana said, licking her lips. “But I don’t think he’s that kind of guy.”

Bobbie turned to me, eyes wide. “So, is that it? Have you been walking around all erect?”

This whole trip was vastly becoming surreal. “Yeah...” I blushed. “Sorry?”

“You should be sorry!” That was Richelle. “If breakfast taught us anything, your dick is like a transmitter now.”

“Don’t worry, girls. I can take care of it again.” Marissa giggled, then started to reach down my pants.

“Uh, maybe someone else should do that?” Diana was blushing, hard. “I mean, for science, right?”

Richelle gasped. “Dee! You have a boyfriend.”

“Well... well, it doesn’t have to be ME. You do it, Shelly.”

“Me?! In the restaurant?”

Edward laughed. “Well, yeah. We’ve got a corner table. You just have to crawl under it...”

Richelle and I simultaneously turned to him and said, “Shut up!” Then we laughed.

Ingrid ventured, “You know, Eddie does have a good idea...”

Bobbie giggled. “Yeah, Shelly. If you don’t go down there, I will!”

“Man,” Edward said, shaking his head in disbelief. “When it rains, it fucking pours.”

Richelle sat there, stewing. Then she started sliding beneath the table. “Fine!”

“Wait!” I wasn’t sure if I liked where this was going. I mean, it’s great to imagine in a fantasy, but this was a real life place, an actual restaurant. Then again, it’s not like I was ever going to come back here. “Never mind. If you want to, go right ahead.”

“He tastes yummy, Shelly,” Marissa said. “You’ll like it.” Richelle made a face, but still slipped under the table. “Don’t order any food for me, then.” A few moments later I felt her hands clumsily unbuckling my belt, and unbuttoning my pants, and then her warm mouth took me in.

I don’t remember much else about that lunch. I’m sure the food was fine, although it was embarrassing giving the waiter my order, and a bit unnerving to watch the entire tableful of girls moan in happiness and pleasure while I was getting head.

When Richelle slipped back up from under the table, looking breathless, Diana said, “This isn’t what I expected when I tried to set you two up.” She was laughing and blushing when she said it. The rest of the girls gave her a hard time, asking her how I tasted. Marissa probably pushed hardest of all. After, we let Richelle eat anything she wanted off our plates, although she joked that she wasn’t that hungry—she’d already eaten.

After lunch, we wandered around the museum some more. It was eerie, how normal every thing was—besides the topic of “you went down on Eric at lunch” as fodder for taunting, everyone was acting like they always did. Luckily, no more episodes happened, I didn’t get weak in my knees. Then we got on the bus again and drove back to the docks. By then, I was dead tired; without trying, I nodded off on the bus, and was almost immediately struck with another seizure. It was a good thing the driver of the bus was a guy—I wouldn’t want to deal with a suddenly zoned person behind the wheel of a potential behemoth of destruction. I think I managed to zone the entire bus—at least, the girls on it.

Meanwhile, the guys on the bus freaked as the girls kind of trailed off into trance—at least, everyone but Edward. He gave me a look, and mimed locking his lips with a key. I nodded to him, gratefully, and checked my watch, figuring I could at least get an idea of how long the zoning effect lasts. I didn’t say anything, not wanting to inadvertently reprogram the girls.

Five minutes passed before everyone started to stir. The girls insisted they were ‘fine’ when asked after, but the guys just wouldn’t shut up about it. I hoped that this would just turn into another story the guys would be able to share, not even worth mentioning. I didn’t want more attention about this than I absolutely had to have—I figured the press would have a field day with this crap, if they ever found out. I also had a lot of paranoid fantasies about the government discovering me.

Luckily, nobody came to find me right then. The bus pulled up to the dock and we piled out. I bought some Dramamine, hoping it would keep me asleep for the night, since we wouldn’t be back to Naples until something around 3 the next afternoon. Then, we checked our luggage and boarded the boat.