The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yvonne and Yvette Garnier stood about six feet tall—two inches taller than me, two shorter than Edward. They were, well, statuesque—if I’d had more confidence in my skills as a sculptor I’d want to use them as models, but I don’t think I’m up to the task. It was easy to see why Edward had picked them out from the crowd—they had the largest breasts I’d ever seen in person, and I wasn’t exactly a stranger to the extremes of body modification. Unlike most of the strippers I’d known, though, theirs were real.

Evie and Evie (yes, they used the same nickname) were sisters—identical twins, in fact, although one had her hair dyed a wild red, the other a deep black. They were celebrating their 18th birthday by taking a trip around the world, a year or two off before starting university. Their family were somewhat well-off vintners from a place called Jura, owning vineyards in France and Switzerland—and were hoping to eventually see all seven continents on the family’s dime.

Despite their different hair colors, Edward had a tough time telling them apart. Then again, he didn’t get to know them as well as I did.

Zoners

Chapter 2: Absinthe

Somewhere in the Mediterranean: Thursday Night

Dinner that night was an awkward affair. Diana was acting sullen for some reason, barely picking at her food, and not so much speaking as grunting when I tried to make conversation. I wasn’t much better—I’d started to feel responsible for what happened to Marissa, even if it wasn’t anything I did on purpose, and that left me growing more quiet and introspective the more I went over it in my head. As for Marissa, she seemed to have accepted her new self wholeheartedly, and her interest in me was now plain to see.

Luckily, Richelle had managed to situate herself between us, a buffer to Marissa’s new enthusiasm. Lucky for me, anyway—all this stuff seemed to hit Richelle kind of hard, and having the “new Marissa” kind of shoved in her face didn’t seem to be helping. Poor Bobbie’s concern for everyone was self-evident, as was her inability to do anything about it; she just wound up babbling, trying to keep the conversation afloat. Unfortunately for her the only other talkative person was Edward, who was hopelessly unaware of the drama and kept making clueless statements, or asking the wrong questions.

Suffice it to say, I was pretty happy when the meal was over and I could make my escape. I was worried Marissa would follow me, but the girls shanghaied her into one of their gab sessions—I guess they wanted more details than they thought they could get with me around. I should probably have worried: as Benjamin Franklin once said: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. But the cat was already out of the bag, even if I didn’t know what kind of cat it was. Heck, I didn’t even know if the cat was still breathing.

“Hey buddy.” Edward’s voice saved me from further mangling that metaphor. “You look like you want to phone home.”

Did I mention earlier, Edward was one of my closest friends? We’d grown up together, and now he was a TA with Marissa, both teaching Italian. He was filling in for some other TA who apparently got sick. The guy was everything I am not: handsome, muscled, confident—a ladies’ man.

“Shut up, Ward.” On autopilot, I’d wandered to the deck and was leaning over the edge, staring at the night sky. “I’m not in the mood.”

“Yeah, I noticed.” He shook his head. “You’ve been moping ever since I saw you with Marissa’s bra. What the fuck, dude? I would have thought getting laid would have loosened you up.”

“I don’t know, Ward.” I didn’t really want to let anyone else in on this, at least before I found out anything about it. “It’s complicated.”

“Complicated, hell! You’ve got issues, man.”

You don’t know the half of it. “Yeah, but we knew that.” I grinned at him. “Besides, I didn’t get laid. She just sucked me off.”

“Seriously? Little Missy blew you?” Edward laughed. “She told me she’d never go down on a guy again—thought it was disgusting. You must have a magic dick or something. I never thought she’d... " He shook his head, disbelieving. “Still, beggars can’t be choosers—I’d call that getting laid, especially compared to the ‘dry spell’ you’re always whining about.”

“She told you what!?” I turned to look at him straight on. “Man, now I feel even more guilty.”

“Guilty? What do you have to feel guilty about?” He turned to look out at the sea. “You’re not the kind of guy to force anything on anyone, so whatever she did, she did of her own free will.” Turning back to me, he added, “And from the conversation at the dinner table it’s obvious you didn’t lead her on.”

“But...”

“No buts, Eric. If you don’t want to talk about it, fine, but you don’t get to feel guilty about it.”

“I don’t want to talk about it, Ward.”

“Fine. Then we’re going to get your mind off Marissa.” He pointed down the deck. “See those two girls? We’re going to pick them up. Maybe you can get laid properly this time.” He winked and started walking off.

“Ward, wait.” He kept walking. “Wait! Goddamnit.” I ran after him.

They were all laughing at one of Edward’s jokes when I finally hobbled my way up. “Here he is,” Edward said. “Eric Chase, meet Yvonne and Yvette Garnier.” He pronounced their name to rhyme with ‘weigh’. “They’re traveling the world. I’m going to get them some drinks, you want anything?”

“I’m good,” I said. I didn’t really feel like drinking. “’Anything but wine,’ right girls?” At their nods, Edward started off for the bar, leaving me alone on the deck with the two girls.

“It’s nice to meet you two.” I looked back and forth between them. “Ward didn’t point out which of you was which...”

“I’m Yvonne,” said the redhead.

“But you can call us both Evie,” said the black haired girl.

“You’re not just related, are you?” I said, studying their faces. “You’re twins?”

They exchanged a glance and giggled. “You’re the first one who’s noticed,” Yvette said. “At least since we dyed our hair,” Yvonne added. I wondered what their natural color was.

“So...” I wasn’t sure what to say. I looked around for Edward, but he was still at the bar getting drinks. I gestured at the moon and the stars and the sea. “Beautiful night tonight.” That didn’t get more than some polite smiles. “You two are traveling the world? Where have you two been so far?”

There was a topic they were interested in. “Oh, not too far,” Yvonne said. “We’ve only just started,” Yvette added. “Switzerland,” Yvonne continued. “Then down Italy.” Yvette clapped her hands. “And now, Tunisia.”

“Where are you going from there?”

“We don’t have any plan,” Yvette said, blushing a little. “We’re just, how do you say, going with the flow?” I nodded to her. “We want to go to all seven continents, eventually,” Yvonne added. “But we are in no rush. We can afford to take our time.” The girls giggled and looked at each other. “Trust funds,” they added, simultaneously.

“Did someone say trust fund?” Edward showed up, wide smile, somehow juggling three glasses in two hands. “Here you go girls,” he passed two identical drinks over to them, “Two Hpno-politans. And Eric, they had some absinthe—you want to at least taste it?”

I pushed away the drink he was waving in front of my face; it smelled like licorice. “Ugh, no thank you, Ward. That stuff rots your brain.”

“No problem dude,” Edward said. “More for me. Bottoms up, girls!” He drained the glass in one gulp while the twins tittered about it.

So the four of us talked for the next hour or so. Edward drank down a second absinthe soon after, and the girls even managed to talk me into taking a couple sips of their Hpno-politans. I learned Yvette wanted to sing and act, while Yvonne was hoping to take over the family business. We talked about the differences between French and Italian. Edward started to look dizzy, but waved off any concerns. “I’m okay,” he said. “Really.”

Although Edward got quieter, the conversation never slowed down. The girls were excellent company, and they seemed to enjoy mine as well. We talked philosophy, about the past and future, about free will. They coaxed me into revealing the details of my dating life, and were shocked to find out I was single. “American girls are fools,” Yvonne said. “You are quite the catch,” Yvette added. I figured they were just being polite, but it still flustered me so much I had to change the subject. I wasn’t used to this kind of positive attention.

I started rambling on about my art, and how I thought they’d be good models for sculpting—they seemed interested, so I gave them each one of my business cards so they could later check out my artwork on the Internet. They said they would. Then the two of them dragged me out on the dance floor, where I impressed them with my horrible dancing. Edward was looking positively green by then, but he was still insisting he was fine. By the time we got back from dancing, the poor guy was sick to his stomach. “I shouldn’t drank down that absinthe so quick,” he muttered. “I need to lie down.” Then he turned around and threw up over the side of the boat.

Thus followed a ten minute conversation that led to me letting him have my berth for the night, at the girls’ insistence. “You’ll owe me ten euros in the morning,” I said, but he was too far gone to disagree. He was snoozing in as soon as his head hit the pillow; I had to pick him up to rescue my backpack in case he exploded again. Afterwards one of the girls mimed a yawn; I took the hint and offered to walk them back to their private cabin.

“Where will you sleep tonight, Eric?” That was Yvette.

I ran my hand through my hair. “I don’t know, I guess I’ll just find a seat...”

Yvonne was shaking her head. “No, no, that won’t do.” Yvette was nodding, agreeing with her sister. “You can stay with us. We have enough room.” “It might be a bit snug, though.” Yvonne winked. “I don’t think Eric will mind,” Yvette added. Together they looked at me and asked, “Would you?”

“Um,” I said, smoothly. Also: “Huh?”

Yvette took my left hand, Yvonne my right. “I think he’s shy,” Yvonne said. “He just needs a little encouragement,” Yvette added. Neither of them took their eyes off me. I swallowed hard, and the door to their cabin swung open.

“But...”

They pulled me into their room, cutting me off. One of them—Yvonne I think—leaned in and kissed me. “Don’t think about it,” the other one said, then they switched places. “Just let it happen,” the first one said as the other sister thrust her tongue in my mouth, and the cabin door swung shut behind us.

Yvette had my shirt halfway off before the door began to close; Yvonne had already stripped her blouse off and was working my belt buckle. I kicked my shoes off into the corner and helped Yvette out of her blouse. Their bras matched their hair, I dimly noticed, and then Yvette had her tongue down my mouth again. She tasted like cherries.

Then I felt Yvonne’s tits envelop my cock. I groaned, and pulled Yvette closer, biting her earlobe and nibbling her neck. Her whimpers and moans suggested she liked that, so I reached out and started playing with her tits. Her moaning only got louder—I could feel Yvette’s nipples rock-hard beneath my fingers. I pinched them—she cried out and pushed herself into me.

My cock was rock-hard too by then—and I guess Yvonne knew I wouldn’t get any harder, because her tits went away, and I felt the warm, slippery wetness of her mouth replace it. She was too far away for me to reach anything but the top of her head; I looked down and caught her eyes. It was my first time with two women at once—I wondered if I should pay her more attention.

Yvette seemed to read my mind. “Don’t worry about her,” she whispered in my ear, “she’ll have her turn.” I could feel Yvonne nod her agreement on my cock as Yvette shifted upwards and pressed her tits against my face. Well, who was I to disagree? I started kissing and suckling at them with enthusiasm, using one of my hands to keep the other breast happy, switching back and forth.

Still, that meant I had one hand free—and I quickly learned that there was little under Yvette’s skirt to get in the way of my fingers, just a thong. With the way she ground against my hand, I could tell I’d hit the right spot. Yvette let out another moan, and that seemed to encourage Yvonne to go faster, working her tongue all around my shaft as she kept sucking and bobbing. I think she was fingering herself too—I’d lost track of her hands, but she was rocking back and forth as she bobbed. I knew where Yvette’s hands were—they were keeping us together, holding me close, clawing some of the skin off my back.

“Eric,” Yvette moaned. There was no question in my mind what that meant—it meant she wanted more. And so I did my best to oblige, biting her nipples, lightly scraping my fingernails across her chest, increasing the rhythm on her g spot as my thumb found her clit and started making light, gentle circles... “Eric,” she said again. And then she went rigid, and her words just became screams of primal pleasure.

What I didn’t expect was that Yvonne would go off too, right then. Almost immediately after Yvette began trembling and crying out, Yvonne started to do the same. But she wasn’t going to let my cock go—she kept suckling and whimpering and moaning. I just couldn’t help myself, or hold it in any longer—I exploded in her mouth. “Oh God, Evie,” I said, using their nicknames for the first time. “Oh God.” Now I could see at least one reason for the using the same nickname...

My cumming seemed to set Yvonne off again—at least, it felt like two separate orgasms. And then Yvette arched her back a second time as she cried out once more. After that I collapsed backwards. Yvette fell on the bed to my left, and Yvonne crawled up on my right. She gave me a deep kiss, and Yvette followed suit, then they put their heads on my shoulders and their hands on my chest.

C’était magnifique, Eric.” Yvette said, snuggling in closer to me. “We told you that you were a catch,” said Yvonne, kissing my neck. I really wanted to ask why but I was afraid of breaking the spell, breaking the moment. I wondered if whatever happened with Marissa was still happening, maybe—just without the weirdo seizure. There wasn’t any other reason I could think of for two eighteen year olds to want me to spend the night.

“You’re quiet,” said Yvonne. “What are you thinking, Eric?” That was Yvette.

“Just thinking how lucky I am tonight,” I said, trying to put a positive spin on things. “These kinds of things never happen to me.”

“You’re not the only lucky one,” said Yvette. She looked across at her sister. “The things he can do with his hands...” Yvonne’s eyes twinkled, and she licked her lips. “He tastes pretty good, too. Like buttermilk.” “Mmmmmm,” they hummed in unison. “I wonder if we can wake him up again,” Yvette said, reaching down between my legs.

“I don’t know, girls,” I said. After all, I’d already cum once with Marissa, and then again just now—I didn’t think I could recover so quickly. But then my cock twitched in Yvette’s hand, and started to rise. I laughed. “Apparently, it’s a magical night.” The girls giggled in delight.

“I don’t think I want to taste you,” Yvette said, standing up and wiggling out of her skirt and underwear. “Not just now.” Yvonne got up to wiggle out of hers too. I caught more than a peak—it appeared that they were natural blondes. She looked at me and said, “Do you have a rubber?”

I started to shake my head no, but then I remembered Edward insisting I take one of his. I clambered over to where my shorts were and dug out my wallet, then fished for the condom. After a few moments: “Victory!” I raised up a hand in triumph, and almost immediately Yvette snatched the condom away.

“Now lean back,” she said, pulling the condom from her wrapper. I was more than happy to oblige, especially when her sister was there waiting for me with an upside-down kiss—and more. Yvonne started crawling over me, kissing her way down from my mouth to my neck, and my chest—bringing her breasts to my face. “Oh, Eric,” she whimpered. Meanwhile, Yvette was slowly massaging her way down my cock, rolling the condom over it as she coaxed me more erect.

Finally, Yvette finished with her ministrations and she started to climb on top of me, guiding me into her. I groaned—it was the first time I’d been inside a woman for years, and Yvette was tight enough I almost wondered if I’d get out again. Then she squeezed, and started gyrating, and I was lost in the sensation. Yvonne was getting into it too, kissing her way further down my chest. I reached my hands up to her breasts as they moved away from my face.

Suddenly I realized what she was planning. “Evie... Yvonne...” I moved my hands to her hips to stop her advancing. “I don’t do that...” She looked confused for a moment, then she started to pout. “But I took you in my mouth,” she started, sounding hurt. I didn’t know what to say—normally this kind of thing comes up before a girl pounces me. Lucky for me, her sister intervened. ”Sien mains sont magiques,” she said—something about my hands—but Yvonne didn’t look satisfied with that.

Yvette looked like she was about to say something else, and then her eyes rolled into the back of her head. “Oh, Eric.” I felt her muscles pulse up and down my cock as her moans increased in intensity. Yvonne looked at her sister, envy in her eyes. At the look on her face I almost said yes—but I just couldn’t do something like that and stay erect, and then Yvette would have been disappointed. Besides, if I was right about what her sister was saying, I had to agree—I could do quite a lot with my hands.

Then Yvette started to come back to her senses and beckoned to her sister with one curled finger, ”Viens ici, ma poupette.” Yvonne’s face suddenly changed, breaking into a smile—she started to climb off of me, her eyes gleaming like a woman on a mission. “I think you two are going to have to turn over,” she said. Yvette was already nodding in agreement. “Stand up, Eric.” Rather lost by this point, I followed the girls’ lead, and got off the bed.

Yvette laid down where I had just been, her legs hanging off the side of the mattress. “Now Eric,” she said, opening wide and running a finger along her lower lips, “come back in.” Yvonne started kissing her sister upside-down, like she’d just done with me, and I finally got it. “Ahh, Evie,” I said, impressed and exasperated, and thrust myself inside Yvette. “Oh, Eric,” she said. It looked like she was enjoying her sister’s breasts almost as much as I had.

It was an interesting sight—with each thrust into Yvette, her sister climbed a little closer to me. As she came closer to eye level, I reached my hands out—they weren’t doing anything else at the moment—and started kneading her breasts, taking extra-special care since I’d just snubbed her. And finally, for the first time, it was Yvonne that said my name. “Eric,” she said, looking me in the eyes. “Don’t stop...” I had no intention of doing so, so I just shook my head, and leaned in to kiss her. But she dodged that, burying her face in my neck, and started biting me hard. “Eric,” she moaned again. Then she sat on her sister’s face, and she stopped being capable of rational thought.

If I hadn’t already cum twice that night, I’m sure I would have blown my top first. Instead, it was Yvette first, again—I could feel the orgasm pulsing through her along the length of my shaft even before she screamed out. And again, Yvonne’s orgasm started even before Yvette’s ended, shuddering through her. Where her sister was loud, Yvonne was quiet, humming and whimpering, biting her lip. “Don’t hold back,” I said, locking eyes with her. “It’s better if you relax and let it happen.”

She shook her head, still riding her sister, her hands on Yvette’s breasts. “But it’s so hard to relax.” Her hair flew back and forth, falling in front of her face. “Yvette makes it look so easy.” I pushed her hair out of her face, and leaned in to kiss her. “You can do it, Yvonne.”

Then I pulled her closer, pinching her nipples, nibbling on her ear. “It’s your turn,” I whispered, “I want to hear you scream.” She pulled back to looked at me, her expression unreadable—then she kissed me, almost shoving her tongue down my throat. I lost a bit more skin from my back as her nails dug hard into my back. I squeezed and twisted her nipples—that’s what she seemed to like the most. I didn’t think she could kiss me any harder, but she proved me wrong.

Then she arched her neck back, her breathing ragged, so I leaned in to bite it, scraping my teeth against her jugular. Yvette gasped, then croaked out my name—“Eric, oh, Eric”—and then she cried out as another orgasm ripped through her. She lost control, shaking—I had a feeling it was more than one restrained orgasm that she was finally letting loose. That set me over the edge—I couldn’t take it anymore, and I exploded inside Yvette. If she came again I couldn’t tell, because I was completely spent, almost numb with exhaustion and pleasure. I pulled out of her and dropped to my knees on the floor.

Somewhere on the Mediterranean: Friday Morning

I woke with a start in the darkened room. I felt a sinking feeling that I was abandoned, that I was alone. I looked to each side and saw Yvonne and Yvette, each nestled on one side of me—fitting three people into a ship’s bed was a struggle, but we managed it. I should have felt comforted, but I didn’t—the feeling of abandonment just increased. My rational mind rejected it—I pulled Yvonne and Yvette closer, closing my eyes and focusing on reality, not this phantom runaway feeling that couldn’t be more than just a dream.

They started to stir as I tightened my grip. “Eric?” one of them said, sleepily. “What’s going on?” asked the other, yawning. They started to feel real again; the feeling was beginning to fade. Now it was me and them—I was feeling more connected than ever. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

“It’s okay...” I started to say, and then I felt a stab of pain in my pelvis, and cried out. My hips began to twitch, then shake. “No, no, no, not again.” My entire body felt like something was building inside it, a pressure waiting to burst. I could even feel an erection starting to rise.

“What is happening?” Yvonne was asking, now starting to roll out of bed. ”Qu’est-ce qui ne va pas?“ Yvette added. Yvonne hit the light switch, bathing everything in flickering white fluorescence. My eyes stung with the brightness; I blinked away tears of pain. The whole room looked washed out—only the girls looked normal, almost glowing with color. Then I felt something in me give way—my hips stopped gyrating, and the pressure was gone. Color returned to the room.

“What was that?” Yvonne stared at me from across the cabin. ”Comment ca va, Eric?“ Yvette propped herself up to look at me. “Are you okay?”

“I’m not sure.” The last time this happened Marissa wound up jumping me. I looked back and forth between them, wondering if anything weird would happen next. “How are you two feeling?”

“Fine,” Yvette yawned. “Sleepy,” Yvonne added. “And a bit confused.” Yvette was nodding. “Confused and worried!” “What was that, Eric?” Yvonne climbed back into the bed.

“I don’t know.” The erection was still straining to burst, but the rest of me was not in the mood. “It’s never happened to me before yesterday. Some kind of seizure, maybe?” The girls were looking at me, eyes wide, expectantly. “The only other time this happened, a girl nearly became my slave.”

“Your slave,” the two said, entirely in unison. Their eyes were glassy, their voices distant. A chill ran down my spine. Apparently, I had to pay very close attention to what I said. Apparently they were zoned out, like Marissa had been.

“Fuck!” The two girls stopped looking at me, and locked eyes with one another. The temperature in the room rose ten degrees as they began to reach for each other. “No, stop!” I almost regretted saying that—my cock wasn’t getting any less erect. I climbed over Yvonne and out of the bed.

“Where are you going, Monsieur?” Yvette asked. “Yes, Master, where?” Yvonne added. There was something strange and unsettling in their eyes that wasn’t there before. I could tell they didn’t want me to go.

“Don’t worry about it,” I sighed. “Just forget it ever happened.” As their eyes glazed over, I suddenly had an idea. “Go back to sleep, girls, and when you wake up in the morning, forget you ever met me, and go back to your trip around the world.” It was amazing how quickly they responded, collapsing almost immediately. I was freaked out, but grateful it worked.

Not wanting to wake them, I pulled on my clothes as quietly as I could—barely getting my shorts up over my cock, which wasn’t getting any softer. With one final glance at the two girls, I grabbed my backpack, hit the light, and stepped back out onto the ship. Hopefully, when they woke up in the morning, they would be free.

I walked through the ship on automatic as I went through the facts in my head, as I knew them. Twice now, while I was sleeping, I’d been hit by this weird convulsion, that had some pretty extreme psychological side effects. Not to mention putting women (at least) around me in some kind of bizarre suggestible funk. Marissa was now saving herself for me, instead of marriage; Yvonne and Yvette almost became my slaves, though I made sure they’d forgotten about me.

I yawned—I wanted to get some more sleep. But then I realized—if I did that, I might seize again, and I really didn’t want that. I heard a little bell tinkle and shook my head free of cobwebs—apparently I’d just pushed my way into the coffee shop. It seemed I was one step ahead of myself, again.

I stepped up to the counter asked for the most caffeine-rich drink they had, and had a couple shots of espresso added. After pouring in a boatload of sugar, I sucked down the resulting bitter brew in a few gulps. It was vile—but I wouldn’t have to worry about sleeping for a few hours. Hopefully for the whole day.

Of course, I knew I couldn’t avoid sleep forever, but I’d cross that bridge when I came to it. In the meantime, I went out to the deck to watch the sunrise.