The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Young Lust”

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome and appreciated.

Chapter 1

It was an overcast Wednesday in September when Therese first walked into Josh’s life. He was mowing the lawn, too busy listening to his iPod and fantasizing about girls from school to do a very thorough job. His mother had an important new account at work, so she would never notice the difference.

Josh was turning at the edge of the property when he froze, nearly mowing into the neighbors’ hedges. He fumbled with the lawnmower and managed to turn it off, but his eyes never left the woman gracefully crossing the street. She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Her hair was golden and lustrous, spilling down her back, and he could see her baby blue eyes from here. As modest as her yellow sun dress was, it could not disguise her ample breasts or curvy figure. She flashed a gorgeous smile at him as she approached, and Josh felt an unfamiliar longing in his heart.

The woman stopped on the sidewalk and offered him her hand, just as he was removing his headphones. “Hi. My name’s Therese Burton. My husband and I just moved here.” Therese looked to be in her mid-twenties, and she was nothing like the suburban soccer moms he was used to.

He nodded and shook hands with her, sweat forming on his forehead. Her silky skin gave him a thrill. “Josh. I’m Josh Weber. Nice to meet you.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, too, Josh. You seem like a nice boy, but I’d appreciate it if you looked me in the eye.”

Josh looked up from her breasts, turning red. “Sorry. I...sorry.”

An unbelievably sexy grin spread over Therese’s face. “That’s all right, Josh. Sometimes boys just can’t help themselves. Men, too. Are either of your parents home?”

He slowly shook his head, thrown by the shift in conversation. “Mom’s at work. Mom and Dad are separated.” Because Dad couldn’t keep his hands off his secretary.

Therese’s eyes grew sympathetic, and she placed her hand on his shoulder. “I’m sorry to hear that. My parents divorced when I was sixteen, and it was really hard on me. If you ever want to talk about it, I’m just across the street.”

Before Josh could take her up on the offer, the front door opened, and Becky leaned out. He glanced back at the house and got a good view of her cleavage, nestled in a bikini top. “Josh, are you finished mowing the lawn yet? I want to tan.”

With her glossy brown hair and pouty lips, Josh’s sister was one of the prettiest girls in her junior class. Any of his male friends would have loved to watch her sunbathe. To him, though, she was mostly just a pain.

“Just a second.” He had to force himself not to stare at Therese’s chest again. “So, um...”

Becky glared at him. “Josh! You’re not even mowing! Mom said you’re supposed to mow before it rains—”

“Just a second!” Josh turned to Therese and smiled nervously. “That’s my sister, Becky. I’m older than she is.”

“Like she cares, Josh. She’s way too old for you.”

Josh blushed, clenching his teeth, but Therese smiled and waved. “Nice to meet you, Becky. I’m Therese, your new neighbor.”

Becky stepped outside and onto the lawn. She was wearing a bluish-green bikini and flip flops, and she had a towel and a bottle of suntan lotion in hand. The tight bathing suit complemented an already nice figure, especially her firm butt. “Hi. Sorry about my brother. He’s just a goof.”

Therese grinned. “Well, I look forward to having both of you as neighbors. Actually, Becky, my husband and I were wondering if you’d be willing to babysit our daughters sometime. Kiera is eight, and Shana is four, and they’re very well-behaved for their age. I don’t know anyone in this town yet, and I’m sure you’d just love them.”

After a moment, Becky shrugged. “What’s it pay?”

The walls of Josh’s bedroom were covered with sexy models in bathing suits, because his mother didn’t approve of anything more explicit. He was lying on his bed, looking at a magazine with his hand down the front of his jeans. Of all of the Playboys he owned, this one was his favorite. The guest playmate was a gorgeous young actress from a soap opera, and it only made things better that she looked somewhat like Therese.

These days, most of Josh’s fantasies had something to do with his neighbor. The strange thing was that he didn’t just want to fuck Therese, or to brag about her to his friends. When he wasn’t whacking off, he actually liked to imagine her as his girlfriend. Josh wasn’t foolish enough to believe that it was love, but he did seem to have a lasting crush on the woman. At the same time, he found himself growing more and more jealous of her husband.

Gerald was a tool, as far as Josh was concerned. His mother had invited the couple over for dinner last week, and Josh found Gerald to be the most arrogant, self-absorbed person he had ever met. The jerk was even hitting on his mom, not that she or Therese seemed to notice. He had no idea what a bombshell like Therese saw in the guy, but meeting Gerald had given rise to a new sort of fantasy.

Josh liked to imagine stealing Therese away from her husband. He would march right over to her house, charm her, and seduce her. He would show her that he was everything Gerald wasn’t, that he was a real man and Gerald was just some jackass with a nice car. She would try to resist, to be the good wife she always had been, but the desire to fuck him would just be too much. Then Gerald would come home to find her riding the neighbor boy, fondling her breasts and crying out in orgasm.

Breasts like these, he thought as he ogled a photograph of the young starlet. She was sprawled half-naked on a bed, staring up at the camera, her eyes promising things she would only deliver in his fantasies. Sheer, dark stockings enhanced legs that were already smooth and firm, and her lacy garter belt and panties looked terrific on her, but it was her perfect breasts that kept drawing him back to the photo. They could have been Therese’s breasts, bared for his personal viewing pleasure.

Josh imagined his neighbor posing like that for him, all thoughts of Gerald fading in the face of overwhelming lust. She stood and slowly approached him, holding up her sizeable rack like an offering, and then she moaned as he sucked on her breasts. The growing pleasure soon became too much for her, and her fingers slipped down into her panties.

Josh came, his eyes still fixed on the actress’s contributions to television. Then the door opened, and Becky sighed audibly. She was wearing jean shorts and a red halter top. “Fuck, Josh. Your door has a lock for a reason.”

He groaned and zipped himself up. “Yeah, to keep you out. I thought you went shopping.”

Becky shrugged. “I was going to, but Therese asked me to babysit again. It’s for a couple of days this time, so you can be a pervert all you want.” She glanced at the Playboy. “Those are so fake.”

Irritated, Josh closed the magazine and tossed it onto his desk. “Mom wouldn’t want you staying over there that long.”

“Yeah, well she’s not around to say no.” Their mother was away on a business trip for the next few days. “Look, I’ll be back on Sunday. Just let me know if any of my friends call.” Becky marched out, closing the door behind her.

Josh sighed and walked over to the window. He was jealous of his sister as well, because she got to visit Therese’s house so often. Becky really seemed to like the Burtons’ daughters, for some reason, so they called her every time they needed a babysitter. Josh would have loved to see Therese that much, especially if he ever accidentally (or intentionally) caught her with some of her clothing off. That would give him enough fantasy material for a month.

He opened the curtains a crack. Across the street, Therese was working in her garden, wearing a plaid skirt and a blouse tied at the waist. He imagined himself walking over there and talking to her. Normally, he was awkward and uncertain of himself around her, but this time was different. She laughed at his clever jokes and nodded thoughtfully at his insights on world politics. When it was clear that she found him completely charming, not to mention attractive, he suggested every so subtly that she suck his cock.

The imaginary Therese grinned and playfully rolled her eyes at him, but Josh could tell that she was intrigued. The more he talked about it, the more turned on she got. Finally, after a few nervous glances to make sure that no one was watching, she unzipped his jeans and slipped his generous cock into her mouth. Deep down, she had always wanted to be a slut for him. It was only a matter of making her realize it.

As the real Therese stretched and pushed her hair back, her breasts jutting out, Josh went to lock the bedroom door.

It was eleven o’clock, and the Burton’s house was already dark. Josh opened the front door and peeked inside. “Becky?” he called out in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake the children. When there was no answer, he crept quietly through the living room.

Josh could not find his iPod anywhere, and he was convinced that Becky had taken it with her. She was always borrowing his stuff without asking, and he had no intention of letting her have it all weekend. He glanced around the room with no luck, and then he moved on to the kitchen.

It was dark there as well, and the music player was nowhere in sight. Frustrated, Josh was about to call out again when he heard a voice upstairs. He climbed the staircase, still trying not to make too much noise.

Near the end of the hall, a door was wide open, and a man was speaking inside. “Move your mouth like I taught you, Becky.” Josh’s first thought was that his sister had invited a boyfriend, and he lingered at the top of the stairs.

“That’s a good girl, Becky. You must think only of pleasing me.” Josh recognized the voice as Gerald’s now, and what he was hearing disturbed him. “Yes, like that. What I want is all that matters. You must always do as I say.”

The thought of an asshole like Gerald taking advantage of his sister made Josh’s blood boil. He marched toward the open door, imagining the look on his neighbor’s face when Therese found out. Josh would tell her, of course, and then Gerald would lose his house, his car, and his beautiful wife. Therese would get lonely without him, of course, but Josh would be there for her. Then he’d be the one getting his dick sucked.

He stopped in the doorway, staring in disbelief at what he was seeing. Therese was lying on the bed in a silky red teddy with black lace piping, running her hands over her black fishnet stockings. Her legs and breasts looked incredible, and he grew hard at the sight of her.

Gerald stood naked beside the bed, while Becky orally pleasured him with a skill that few teenage girls could match. She was kneeling before him in a pink see-through bra and panties, her eyes glassy and strange. Even in the darkness, Josh could see all too much of his younger sister.

Becky finished Gerald off and then swallowed with a strange fervor. Josh had to wonder if she was actually enjoying herself. As if to answer him, she stared up at Therese’s husband, fingering herself and grinning. “Becky loves Master. Becky must obey.” Therese moaned and touched herself lewdly, her legs sliding up and down the bed.

Josh knew that he should be angry, that he should be concerned about his sister, but all he seemed to feel was confusion and lust. Was this some sort of weird sex game? Maybe Therese wasn’t as innocent as she seemed. Maybe she’d let him come over sometime and have a little fun. When it came to Therese Burton, he didn’t mind if things got a little strange.

Gerald eyed Josh’s sister smugly, running his fingers through her hair. “That’s right, Becky. You’re finally beginning to understand. Becky is Gerald’s mindless slut. Now join Therese on the bed.”

“Yes, Master. Becky is Gerald’s mindless slut.” She climbed onto the bed and kissed Therese sensuously, their bodies pressing together. Becky groped Therese’s ass, and the sexy blonde moaned again.

Josh was more confused and turned on than ever. He had never found lesbians all that hot, but seeing his dream girl make out with his sister held a perverse appeal for him. He was not sure what to make of any of this, but he knew he wanted to see more.

Becky removed the flimsy piece of nylon that passed for her bra, and then Therese began to kiss and suck on her nipples. Josh touched himself, knowing that it was wrong. If not for Therese, he would have been putting a stop to this. If only she had gone away for the weekend, like she was supposed to, he would not be watching her slip his sister’s delicate panties down. He certainly wouldn’t be watching her, or anyone else, plant her face between his sister’s legs. It was very, very wrong.

Josh did watch, though, and he enjoyed every minute of it. When Becky cried out in orgasm, the only thing that kept him from coming was guilt and embarrassment. I’m just hard because of Therese. It’s not my fault that Becky’s a slutty lesbian. She’s the one who’ll get in trouble for this, not me.

Therese peeled her teddy off, and then she climbed on top of Josh’s sister. “This pleasure is your reward for obeying Gerald. Becky only feels pleasure when she’s obedient to her master.” She grinded her body against Becky’s, while Josh stared longingly at her breasts.

Still riding Becky, Therese glanced at the doorway. She smiled seductively at Josh and winked, fondling her breasts for him. He did come this time, and he could tell from her grin that she knew. Josh grinned back, feeling lightheaded. I think I love her.

Therese cupped Becky’s breasts, earning a moan from the teenager. “Gerald is Master. Becky does not question. Becky only obeys Master.” Josh’s sister squealed with delight. “Say it, Becky. Say it, or the pleasure goes away.”

“Gerald is Master.” Becky moaned and ran her hands down her body. “Becky does not question. Becky only obeys Master.” She said it again and again, each time more frantic than the last, until she finally orgasmed. Then she stared blankly up at Therese, a smile forming on her lips. “Gerald is Master. Becky does not question. Becky only obeys Master.”

It was right at that moment when Josh realized what was happening. This was no game. Gerald and Therese were putting Becky through some sort of sexual brainwashing, and Josh had arrived just in time to witness the finishing touches. He froze, his heart pounding in his chest. My sister’s been brainwashed. I watched them turn her into a zombie, and I didn’t do a thing. Oh, god. Oh, god...what do I do now?

Gerald placed his hands on Therese’s shoulders, and her eyes grew just as blank as Becky’s. She grinned, stroking Becky’s perky breasts, and Josh could not help but get hard again. “Gerald is Master. Therese does not question. Therese only obeys Master.”

Becky and Therese continued to chant their mantras, but Gerald looked over at Josh with the same smug expression as before. “See anything you like? Or are you the type that likes to watch?”

For a moment, Josh stared at Gerald in disgust. Then he headed for the stairs.

At Josh’s house, the silence was unnerving. He had already cleaned himself up and changed clothes out of embarrassment, and all that remained was to call the police. But what do I say? That my neighbor brainwashed my sister into having sex with him?

He paced back and forth across the living room, phone in hand. Josh knew that they would believe him, once they saw Becky’s behavior, but the trick was getting them to come in the first place. I’ll say that he kidnapped her. But what about what I did? I shouldn’t have watched. I should have protected her. How do I explain that?

Still pacing, Josh turned to find Therese standing there in a long navy dress. Her clothing was conservative, almost matronly, but she still looked gorgeous. He took a step back, clutching the phone. “How’d you get in our house?” Stupid question. You didn’t lock the back door.

Therese offered him a timid smile, hugging herself. “This must be very hard for you, Josh. I’m sorry it had to be this way.”

He shook his head. “I know what he did to Becky. To both of you. I don’t know how he did it, but he screwed with your minds somehow.”

She nodded, her beautiful blue eyes fixed on him. “Gerald knows how to get what he wants. That’s all I can tell you. I hope you don’t think too badly of him.”

“What? Of course I do.” Josh wanted to protect Therese as well as his sister, but he couldn’t separate that from his desire. He wanted to make her squeal like Becky had squealed. He wanted her on her knees, naked and hungry for more.

She took a seat on the sofa, and he was tempted to join her. “Josh, I’m so much happier now that Gerald is my master. Becky feels the same way, I’m sure. I don’t expect you to understand, since you’re a boy, but it’s actually wonderful for us. Women love it when men take charge.”

Josh shook his head, desperately wanting to take charge of her. “You’re wrong. You just can’t see it, because of what he did to you. And what about your daughters? What if they’d woken up and seen what you were doing?” Suddenly, he felt sick. “How does he control them?”

Therese sighed. “Now you’re just being paranoid. My husband is a good father, Josh, and he loves his children. Like most parents, he only wants what’s best for them.” She smiled to herself. “My sister took the girls for the day. She obeys Gerald, too, and she’s great with the kids. Gerald makes sure that anyone who watches them loves them like we do.”

“Like Becky.” He imagined freeing Therese from Gerald’s control. She was grateful to Josh, so grateful that their warm embrace soon melted into a passionate kiss. Before long, he was running his mouth over the naked curves of her body, but that was only the beginning.

Weakened by the brainwashing, trusting Josh without hesitation, the imaginary Therese offered no resistance as he gradually took over her mind. Within days, she was kneeling before him in something lacy and revealing, awaiting his next command. Her eyes were blank, her grin as seductive as ever. Therese had a new master, and she had never been happier or more helplessly obedient.

“Come over here, Josh. Don’t be so cold to me.” Therese’s eyes were pleading, and he longed for her in more ways than one. He sat down at the other end of the sofa, his thumb still hovering over speed-dial.

She moved closer and placed her hand on his. “Yes, Josh. Like Becky. That day when we met, I wasn’t just scouting for a new slut for Gerald. Babysitters are important to him, and there’s only one way to ensure that they’ll do a good job. Becky loves Kiera and Shana now, and she never expects payment to babysit them, even when she actually is babysitting them. If you like, though, we could pay you for her services.”

“I am not whoring out my sister to your sick fuck of a husband.” Josh wondered if Therese’s breasts would feel as silky as her hand did. He wondered what she was wearing under that dress, or if she was wearing anything at all. There was no real answer that wouldn’t have excited him.

Therese smiled and shrugged. “Well, that’s not exactly what I meant. Although I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement. Gerald has chosen me to speak for him, since he knows you’re fond of me.” She let the words hang in the air, as if daring Josh to deny it. He glanced at the curve of her breast and then looked away in embarrassment.

She drew even closer to him, and he could smell her perfume, as sweet as it was sensual. “Josh, let’s be reasonable here. Your sister tells us that your mother will be gone for at least two more days. All we ask is twenty-four hours. Then you get Becky back, good as new. She won’t remember a thing.”

Josh swallowed, trying to ignore how nice Therese smelled. “You want to take my sister for a whole day, and you expect me to do nothing? I’ll call the cops, if I have to.” He raised the phone for emphasis. “Just let her go. You’re right about how I feel about you, so I won’t get you in trouble. As long as you let her go, right now.”

Therese’s fingers moved to the neck of her dress, and she undid the top button. “I’m not sure you understand, Josh. Gerald is proposing a trade. For the next twenty-four hours, your sister will stay with Gerald...and I’ll stay with you.” Her dress was only half-buttoned now, and Josh could see that she was still wearing the silk teddy. He found it difficult to think about anything else.

She plucked the phone from his hand and set it down behind her. “You know there’s only one right answer here, Josh. Becky’s already been with Gerald, in more ways than you know. She’s completely under his control now. You can’t change that. And it’s not like she hasn’t loved every minute of it. When I left her, she was near orgasm just from the sheer pleasure of obedience. I understood completely.”

Therese crawled onto Josh’s lap, pulling the dress down as she went. Her perfume was intoxicating, her body a work of art. As he stared at her heaving breasts, Josh slipped his hands over her hips. She grinned and softly kissed him. “I love to obey, Josh. I always have, and I always will. But what a man like you loves is having a woman obey him. Give me just one day, and I’ll prove it to you.”

Breathless, he stared into her eyes. “Obey?”

She kissed him again, harder this time. Her lips lingered against his, and he kissed her back. Then she pulled away, smiling seductively. “Gerald has commanded me to do whatever’s necessary to seal the deal. I’ll obey your every command, do anything you desire. Anything, Josh.”

Not waiting for a response, Therese stood and finished removing her dress. She leaned over to straighten her fishnet stockings, giving him a good look down the front of her teddy. “This is a one time offer. Call the cops, and you’ll never see me again. Are you really going to pass up this opportunity? You’ll never find anyone who can please you like I can, and you know it.”

Josh wanted to tell her that this was wrong, that he would never betray his sister like that. He loved Becky, even if she was a pain in the ass at times. “What’s the catch?”

Therese lifted her foot and slipped it between his legs, her toes rubbing at his crotch, and he was certain that he would come. Then his mind would clear, and he would make the right choice. She pulled away at the last minute, though, leaving him feverish.

“No catch, Josh. At this time tomorrow, Becky will come home, believing that she spent the weekend babysitting. She’ll think she had a wonderful time, which she most certainly did. She’ll be nicer to you from now on. She’ll even set you up with cute girls from school.”

Josh closed his eyes, trying to will the lust away. Naked visions of Therese flashed in his mind. “I don’t need her to get girls.”

“Of course you don’t. But she’s popular, Josh. She can get you girls that you couldn’t get any other way. Debbie Mitchell, for example. Becky says you had a crush on her before you met me, but you never got up the courage to ask her out. Well, your sister might be the foot in the door you need.”

He shook his head, his eyes still closed. Therese sat on his lap, and he grew hard all over again. “That...that would never happen. You’re just trying to confuse me.” Josh imagined taking Debbie to a movie. It was a make-out flick, but she was in a naughty mood that night, so they skipped the foreplay. What she really wanted to do was suck his cock, right there in the theater.

His mother was out of town that weekend, so he took Debbie home and fucked her for hours. The next day at school, she was in the hallway with her friends, whispering about how great he was. Soon they were all ready and willing to be his next conquest. Every pretty girl in school was after Josh’s cock, and he had plans for all of them. One by one, they fell to their knees before their new master, while Debbie stood naked and obedient at his side.

Stop it, Josh. Remember your sister. You have to do this for Becky. Before he could even try to turn Therese down, though, something brushed against his face. He opened his eyes to find her sitting on the armrest, stroking him with her leg. The stocking felt as sexy as it looked, and he sighed in desperation. After a moment, he began to kiss his way up her leg.

Therese grinned. “Twenty-four hours with me, Josh. So many things can happen in one day. Secret fantasies you’ve never admitted, pleasures you’ve never dreamed of...what you want, I’ll want.” He rubbed his mouth against her thigh. “I’ll be your mindless slut, existing only to bring you pleasure.

“If you want it to end there, it will. If you want it to go further, Gerald is more than willing to work out a deal. You see, Josh, Gerald’s not the jealous type. As long as he gets what he wants, he sees no reason why you shouldn’t be compensated for your trouble.”

She pulled her leg away, and then she ran her fingers through his hair. “Don’t torture yourself any more, Josh. Tell me what I need to know, so I can make all of your dreams come true. Gerald can have Becky for a little while longer, can’t he?”

“Yes,” Josh whispered, staring up into her eyes. Desperately horny, he wrapped his arms around her waist and dragged her back onto his lap. “Yes, whatever you want. Just give me your tits.”

Therese slipped her teddy down and jutted her breasts out for him. Her grin was pure seduction. “No, Master. Whatever you want.” Josh finally came, not that it made a difference. He needed to be inside of Therese. He needed her again and again. He’d been wrong to think that he could have said no to her, under any circumstances.

If that meant that Becky was Gerald’s sex toy for another day, Josh could live with that. For all that he knew, maybe she really was happier that way. Therese was certainly enjoying being told what to do, being used for his personal pleasure. When it was all over, Becky might even thank him.