The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You Better Watch Out

It was a cold Friday in late October at the North Pole, and the factory whistle blew at 9 in the morning. Meredith the elf punched in for work five minutes later, as was her habit. She was always the last to her work station.

She was also indistinguishable from the rest of her coworkers. They were all dressed in green uniforms and red, curly-toed shoes. On their heads were conical red hats, the points of which drooped from the weight of the small bell attached to it. Their ears were all pointy, and their hands small and fingers nimble.

In fact, the only thing that made Meredith stand out from everyone else was her sour puss.

She spent her workdays conducting quality checks on each completed toy in the workshop. The spinning top … electric train … talking doll … were all good to go. Day in, day out …

Meredith sighed. The 4-foot-tall elf then moved on to the next toy: a jack-in-the-box.

Her eyes widened and mouth hung open. Her hands trembled as she tried to force herself to touch it … Just the idea of turning the crank, hearing “Pop Goes the Weasel,” and then—

She shuddered. No, she couldn’t do it. Meredith quickly placed it on the shelf with all of the other approved toys. Then she filled out her report, giving the damn clown-box a glowing review.

The whistle blew: lunchtime.

Meredith shuffled her way into the cafeteria and waited on line. Today on the menu—just like every other day—was a roasted turkey leg, a slice of ham, a scoop of potatoes, a spoonful of cranberry sauce, a piece of bread, and a glass of water. Food made her want to vomit, as did the room’s décor: strings of blinking lights, wreaths, mistletoe sprigs …

The 40-year-old elf sat in a corner, as far away from the rest of her coworkers as possible. She picked at her lunch. The only thing that made the same meal bearable was imagining eating it off the body of—

“Hey, Meredith!”

The elf looked up. She immediately look back down, smiled, and blushed. “Hello, Catherine.”

“What a morning!” Catherine said, taking a seat across from Meredith. “One of the ovens in the kitchen broke down, but we were able to fix it. Now we’re only a couple minutes behind schedule.” She wrinkled her tiny nose. “A shame it didn’t happen to one of the fruitcake ovens.”

Meredith smiled weakly. “I can imagine.”

“Something wrong?” Catherine asked. “You’ve barely touched your lunch.”

That’s only because I’m tired of eating the same shit every day, unless I can rub it on your feet and lick it off, you sexy bitch, Meredith thought. She looked up at her friend. “Just not happy, I guess.”

“Why’s that?” Catherine asked, before biting into the turkey leg, her mouth covered in juice.

Meredith became transfixed by those dirty lips. Catherine was in her 20s … Those tiny hands, that smooth face, those wide eyes … No way this cutie would want to fuck an old maid …

The older elf shrugged. “It’s everything, to be honest. The work, the same schedule every day … It’s not only tiring, but soul-crushing.”

Catherine stared at Meredith, then discreetly looked around before leaning in. “I know what you mean, but don’t let anyone else hear you say that. You don’t know who’s listening.”

Meredith’s heart almost leapt out of her throat. Catherine was a kindred spirit? Instantly her day improved.

“I didn’t know you felt that way …” Meredith breathed. “I thought I was the only one …”

“Well, you’re not.”

Their eyes locked, and time seemed to stand still. They came back to their senses when they realized that their hands were touching. They pulled back and blushed.

“I didn’t know you also felt that way,” Meredith said.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me,” Catherine said. She rubbed her foot against Meredith’s leg. “But I’m more than willing to open up … if you want me to …”

Meredith grabbed the table, her mouth a complete O as Catherine’s foot made its way up the older elf’s calf and in between her legs … She bit down on her lower lip. “Not here,” she breathed … Too many eyes … Later, at my house …”

Catherine smiled. “As you wish, you fucking MILF.” She retracted her foot.

Meredith calmed down, and they ate their lunches. They looked around, but nobody seemed to notice what just happened.

But that’s only because they failed to look up. Above the cafeteria was a railing, and behind it stood Texie, the head of elf resources for Santa’s workshop. Unlike the others, Texie wore black high heels and a black pantsuit with black-rimmed glasses. The corporatist wrinkled her pointed nose. She made a note about Catherine and Meredith on her legal pad, in her lovely, fluid cursive, right next to the picture she sketched of a cat’s face with question marks …

The whistle blew. Everybody then filed into the auditorium, where they sat down in front of a giant screen. Meredith and Catherine sat next to each other as the room went dark and the screen lit up.

“This is our country,” intoned a voice over the loudspeakers, a voice that sounded like an old man’s. “This is our home, full of wonder and magic, where every child’s dreams come true.”

And as the voice spoke, images appeared of houses lit up in Christmas lights, elves making snowmen and snow angles, elves having snowball fights, elves making toys and baking cookies, a Christmas-tree forest lit up …

Then the singalong began, and everyone followed the bouncing ball on the screen as it went through every standard. It first started with “Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town,” the Pole’s national anthem. Then everyone sang through “Jingle Bells” and “Frosty the Snowman” to “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “Winter Wonderland,” and many others …

Well … almost everyone. Meredith mouthed the words until she gave up and sat back bored out of her mind. Catherine sang with everyone at first, but then even she lost interest.

“I can’t stand these daily pep rallies,” Meredith whispered to Catherine.

“Just make the best of it.”

And Meredith did. The next song was “Deck the Halls,” and she got an idea. She smiled and sang:

Fuck my hole with your long moist tongue! Then suck my titties and drink my milk!
Smell my toes and kiss my soft soles! Then let me ride your vibrator!
Beg for mercy and call me goddess! I own you heart and mind and soul!
Force me to moan as you choke me! Make me squirt my cum all over your face!

Meredith didn’t fear being caught singing such naughty lyrics. After all, everyone else was loud enough to drown her out.

But one other person heard …

“That’s so wrong, what you just did,” Catherine said, trying hard not to laugh.

“Hey, you told me to make the best of it.”

“But not like that! What if …” The young elf’s eyes widened, and she faced ahead. “Start singing—right this time!”

Meredith frowned. She turned to where her friend was looking and made eye contact with Texie. The corporate elf smiled and nodded her narrow head at Meredith, who smiled back and stared straight ahead.

What was that about? she thought. Did she hear me make fun of the singalong? But then why did she smile at me? She gasped. She’s just like us! She’s tired of all this Christmas shit, too!

The middle-aged elf looked back at Texie, who was staring intently at her with her beady eyes. This time, Meredith waved at Texie … and the businesswoman winked and blew a kiss!

Meredith gasped. She is like us!

When the pep rally was over and everyone was filing out, Meredith told Catherine about what happened.

“What? Really?” the younger elf asked in disbelief. “Wow … I never would’ve thought.”

“Me neither,” Meredith said. “Imagine … one of the higher-ups is one of us!”

“I don’t know, Merry,” Catherine said. “Are you sure she wasn’t just trying to mess with you?”

“There’s only one way to find out, and I’ve got an idea. Come over my house after work.”

Catherine discretely squeezed one of Meredith’s soft butt cheeks. “Looking forward to it, sexy.”

When the whistle blew at 5 o’clock, Meredith and Catherine walked home through the snow-covered street of the village. Each house and business was made of wood, which was designed to mimic gingerbread houses. Twinkling lights hung from the rafters, and around every corner wafted the scents of ginger, cinnamon, peppermint, and pine. It was enough to make Meredith sick to her stomach. The elf wrinkled her nose.

After a few blocks, they came to the town square, which was dominated by Santa’s castle. It was made of gray bricks, and armed wooden soldiers marched along the parapets. The main door was closed—it was always closed—and no one ever saw Santa …

They also passed by a large ice sculpture of Santa Claus. It stood on a raised platform, which bore an inscription on its side:

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

Meredith sneered. Who did the fuck did Claus think he was, forcing his employees to work like slaves? It enraged her how that fat fuck kept everyone in line.

That is, if he even existed …

“What’s in the bag?” Catherine asked.

“Hmm? Oh, just some spare parts, unused material from the workshop.”

“You tinker at home?”

“Yeah.”

“Ooh, do tell.”

Meredith slipped her tiny hand into Catherine’s. “In due time, sweet thing …”

The two elves entered The Blinking Tree, the most popular watering hole in town. They ordered dinner and drinks, which consisted of slices of ham and turkey and spiked eggnog.

“So, c’mon, tell me,” Catherine said, once again rubbing her foot on Meredith’s leg. “What do you make, MILF-edith?”

Meredith giggled and blushed. She demurely looked at her young friend … and licked her lips. Glancing around, the place was bustling. It was probably safe to talk …

“I make toys,” she said.

“Children’s toys?”

The older elf locked eyes with Catherine. She smiled and waggled her eyebrows.

Catherine’s eyes widened, and she gasped, her mouth hanging open … Meredith nodded slowly.

The two elves paid their bill and quickly made their way to Meredith’s house, the ’nog causing them to stagger all the way.

* * *

The fireplace in Meredith’s home crackled, filling her small house with warmth in contrast to the howling wind outside. Meredith and Catherine lied down by the roaring flames, drinking the older elf’s homemade rum and eating cookies …

“Okay, MILF-edith, where are these toys you promised to show me?” Catherine asked.

She drank and watched her friend waddle to a closet. Oh, those hips … The young elf licked her lips, wanting nothing more than to waddle along …

Meredith took out a box and carried it to the fireplace. Catherine put down her mug and peered in … She laughed, the smell of rum thick on her breath, which made Meredith hungrier for her friend.

Catherine rummaged through the box, taking out and examining each toy, and placing each on the floor. “This stuff looks amazing!”

“Just wait till we try ’em out!”

“You should go into business for yourself.”

“Perhaps … or maybe strike a deal with Texie. We can make kids and adults happy every December!”

“That’s a great idea,” Catherine said.

She walked around the box and stood before her friend. She raked her tiny fingers through Meredith’s straight, black locks. Meredith looked at Catherine demurely as she lifted her thick arms and used her Vienna-sausage fingers to rub Catherine’s neck.

The younger elf looked up and then back at the middle-aged woman. “We’re not under a mistletoe.”

“Why should that stop us?”

Their eyes closed and mouths opened. Their lips locked, providing their tongues with the privacy necessary to dance … The elves undressed themselves, and once naked, Catherine pushed Meredith onto the polar-bear rug before the fire. Merry yelped and giggled, kicking her pudgy feet up in the air. Cat grabbed hold of the MILF’s ankles, bit the bitch’s toes, and blew raspberries on her soles. Meredith squealed and writhed about happily.

Catherine reached into the box and took out strands of gold garland. She tied her prey’s wrists and ankles and ran her tiny fingers all over Meredith’s body. Cat dug right into Merry’s armpits, and she wiggled around like a worm.

“Tinsel!” Meredith shrieked.

“What?”

“In the box! Tie my toes!”

Catherine found one silver strand in the box and tied Meredith’s two big toes. She licked her lips and stuffed those two tiny feet into her small mouth, choking on them. She coughed and took out Merry’s feet out, which were covered in saliva. She rubbed the wet soles all over her face.

Breathing heavily, she looked through the box again and found a thick candy cane with a green button on the handle. The young elf’s eyes lit up.

“There’s another one in there,” Meredith said. “Stick it in me!”

Catherine complied, but not before spitting in Meredith’s face. “Don’t tell me what to do, you fucking cunt!”

“Yes, my mistress …”

She thrust the long part into Meredith’s vagina, resting the end of the handle on the older elf’s clit. Meredith’s mouth opened wide, and she gasped for breath. Catherine pushed the green button, and the dildo vibrated.

Meredith grabbed hold of it as Catherine lied next to her and played with her own dildo. Her back arched, and she bit down on her lower lip while breathing hard through her nose. They continued playing with the vibrating toys till the two elves squirted their girl-juice.

Catherine was splayed out on the rug. She took the wet, sticky dildo out of her and … “Oh!” Her nostrils became inundated with the scent of peppermint.

“Nice, right?” Meredith breathed. “It’s the only time I can stomach that scent … Here, take mine …”

They traded toys and licked them clean. The minty smell and oil masked the odor and flavor of their cum, but the canes tasted just as delicious …

“Wow …” Catherine said. “You’re a fucking genius, Merry!”

“Thanks, Kitty-Cat, but there’s more in there to play with.”

Catherine laughed. “I don’t know if I can handle it …”

“Untie me and you’ll find out.”

Cat did, and Merry immediately wrestled her to the floor. Cat, taken by surprise, tried to break free, but Merry clutched her lover’s wrists. When Catherine stopped struggling, Meredith lightly kissed her friend’s neck. Then she bit it before getting up, motioning for Cat to stay where she was. She took out a wreath-collar with a colored-string-of-lights leash.

Meredith took a handful of Catherine’s hair and forced her to her knees. She placed the collar around her slave’s tiny neck. Then, after screwing a dog tail to a clear icicle, Meredith licked the icicle, which immediately turned blue and became freezing cold.

Catherine frowned. “Merry, where—holy shit!”

The icicle-shaped butt-plug was shoved straight up Cat’s tiny, tight poo-hole. Catherine was on hands and knees, breathing heavily, her eyes bugging out of her head and mouth wide open.

“Aw, look at you in the correct position without me ordering you!” Meredith cooed. “Good girl!” She gave her pet doggy head-pats. “Good bitch!”

“It’s cold, Merry … Really cold …”

“Uh, uh, uh,” Merry said, waggling her finger. “Doggies don’t speak people-words. They speak doggy-words, you stupid bitch.”

“Bowwow?” Catherine said, unconvincingly.

“Oh, we can do better than that.” Meredith took out of her box of fun a glass snowflake on a red-and-white-striped string. She snapped her fingers. “Sit up!”

Catherine obeyed. Meredith gave her head-pats, and Catherine smiled and giggled.

Then Meredith swung the snowflake in front of Catherine’s eyes—back, and forth … back, and forth …—the light from the fireplace reflecting off of it and into Cat’s eyes. The string endlessly twirled its candy-cane colors, spinning the snowflake completely around without stopping. The most amazing sight, however, was that the snowflake constantly changed its shape—and it never took the same shape twice …

The young elf followed the crystal with her small eyes, her mouth hanging open, a thin thread of spittle seeping out and onto the floor …

“Relax, Catherine …” Meredith whispered. “Relax your body … Relax your mind … Tension doesn’t exist—nothing exists but my voice … and the light … and the snowflake …” She was silent for a few seconds, and then continued, “I am your mistress … I am your goddess … I am your owner … You are my slave … You are my pet … My words to you are absolute … You are getting sleepy … your eyelids are heavy … With each swing, you’re getting more tired … more obedient …”

You could’ve counted on one hand how many times Cat blinked during her induction …

“On the count of three,” Meredith continued, “you will sleep and obey … One … two … three.” Meredith snapped her fingers and said, “Sleep!”

And Catherine obeyed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she fell limp onto the rug.

Meredith smiled. “Catherine, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken and not be an elf, but a dog! Obedient and loving to no one but me …” Meredith snapped her fingers.

Catherine’s eye fluttered open, and they were glassy. She got on all fours, face blank and lips stretched into a big smile. Tongue hanging out, the hypnotized elf panted and rubbed herself against Meredith. She barked happily, shaking her doggy-tail by wiggling her tight, tiny white ass.

Meredith stroked Catherine’s head and said, “Good girl! Good puppy!” She leaned against a chair and extended her leg. “C’mon, girl, you know what to do.”

Catherine yipped happily, climbed onto her mistress, and humped her leg till they both cummed. Then Catherine sniffed Meredith’s wet, sticky sausage-leg. When she was finished, Meredith walked her doggy around her home, but Catherine held her up, needing to sniff every nook and cranny.

They ended the night with Meredith sitting in her chair, sipping a cup of hot cocoa. Catherine, ever the dutiful pet, lied on her side in front of the fire … till she caught sight of Meredith’s bare feet. The girl-dog got on all fours, shook herself, and crawled over to her mistress. She sniffed Owner’s feet and licked them clean.

“Oh, good girl, Catherine, good …”

Meredith sank into her chair. Catherine crawled into her mistress’s lap and snuggled up to her owner.

“Catherine, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of your trance and remember everything that has happened,” Merry said. “I love you so much.”

She snapped her fingers. Catherine blinked and shook her head. She breathed heavily and looked at her lover, then at her body, then at Meredith again.

“You hypnotized me,” Cat said. “And I … Wow.” She smiled. “You’re gonna be so fuckin’ rich!”

They hugged and squealed, their lips slowly meeting, their tongues embracing.

“But just one thing, though,” Cat said.

“What?” Merry asked.

“Get this damn icicle out of my ass.”

* * *

Meredith woke up in her bed the following morning. She stretched her tiny body and yawned. Which was better—playing with Catherine before or after they hit the sack—she didn’t know, but either way made her smile.

Hearing Cat washing up, Merry snuck into the bathroom and joined her tiny lover in a hot, steamy-in-more-than-one-way shower.

But halfway through, as Meredith was busy soaping herself up, Catherine reached for the snowflake pendant, which she left on the side of the tub. She swung it in front of Meredith’s eyes, the older elf captivated by the rainbow of colors from the water …

“Meredith, I own your mind and body,” Catherine intoned. “You will wash me first, and then yourself. Mistress always comes before her slave.”

“Yes-mis-tress,” Meredith intoned. “I-hear-and-I-o-bey.”

And she did, but Slave Meredith also prepared Mistress Catherine a good, hearty breakfast. She even cut up her pancakes into bite-sized pieces and fed them her! After all, she was a good slave … When it was Meredith’s turn to eat, Catherine ordered Slave to wear the adult-toy nose hooks that Slave created out of ornament hooks.

“Very good!” Cat said. “Now, eat like the widdle piggy you are!”

Meredith happily planted her face into her food, syrup and pieces of egg getting stuck in her hair. Smacking her lips, she oinked and squealed happily.

After Catherine got off at the way her lover was behaving, she said, “When I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trance and remember everything.”

She snapped them, and Meredith stopped. She came to her senses in a few seconds, and gave Catherine a dirty look. Cat laughed hard, almost falling out of her chair.

“You should clean me!” Meredith said, going over to the sink and washing herself off.

“Oh, don’t be so sore, Merry! It was all in fun. Now we’re even.”

“Yeah, okay.” She dried her face and hair. “So, what should we do today?”

“Hmm … Ooh! Let’s bake cookies!”

Meredith thought … “How about fruitcake?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Because! The look, the smell of it … Ugh! So gross! I hate fruitcake!”

“Okay, okay … Cookies it is.”

They spent the day baking gingerbread women. Meredith rolled out the dough, cut it, and baked it. Catherine decorated the cookies with frosting, icing, and candy pieces. They also tested out Meredith’s penis-shaped cutters, of course … After they made three batches and cleaned up, the two elves were exhausted …

But not enough to have a quickie, though. They ate their cookies by sticking them in their own cookies and taking turns eating girl-hole. They then washed their treats down with breast milk. Once they had their fill, they sat on a chair in the living room, smoking peppermint sticks.

“So, have you thought about what you’re going to tell Texie?” Cat asked.

“I’ll set up a meeting with her as soon as possible, and … I’d like you there by my side,” Meredith said, kissing Cat’s forehead.

“It’d be my pleasure.”

Merry took some puffs of her sticky stick and exhaled. “But what if she doesn’t go for it?”

Cat shrugged. “I don’t know … I guess … leave the Pole and set out on our own?”

Meredith thought it over … “Sure, why not? Besides, who needs Santa Claus, anyway?”

Catherine straightened. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, let’s be honest … He’s not real.”

Catherine gasped. “What? How can you say that?”

“Easy. I’ve never seen him. No one has … Not only that, but …”

“But what?”

Meredith sighed. “I never got that one present …”

Catherine stroked her lover’s hair. “What was it?”

“A diamond. I was a little girl, and I loved playing dress-up with my mother’s jewelry. She said if I was a good girl, then Santa would get me my own diamond. So, I made sure to be good all year, but that Christmas morning, I got everything but that diamond …” Merry looked as if she were going to cry. “I thought maybe Santa had forgotten, but I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to appear naughty … That was the day I realized that my parents bought my presents, and that there was no Santa Claus.”

“Aw, Merry …” Catherine puffed on her stick. “To be honest … I’ve never believed at all. I mean, it’s impossible for one man to deliver all those presents in one night—magic or no magic. Besides, I’ve never seen him at the workshop or the bakery. I’m just afraid that not believing will get us in trouble.”

“We need to be strong, Cat. For ourselves and our goals.”

Catherine snuggled up to her woman. “Oh, I’m with you. I believe in what you’re doing, and I’m with you all the way.”

“Aw, Cat …”

They put out their sticks and made out, their mouths tasting of smoky mint. They rested against the chair, silent and enjoying each other’s company.

Then Cat giggled. “I just thought of something. How about making a butt plug or a dildo that gets thrust into you really fast because it’s in a jack-in-the—”

“No! No jack-in-the-boxes!” Meredith shuddered. “If there’s one thing I hate, it’s those fucking clown cubes! Ever since I was little … Just playing ‘Pop Goes the Weasel’ in my head—ugh, no, just no.”

Cat smiled. “Okay, I can understand … That was never my most favorite toy, either … Speaking of toys, Christmas is about a month away. I doubt we’ll be able to get your idea off the ground before then.”

Merry shrugged. “There’s always next year, I suppose. Well, in any event, however we can make my ideas a reality, with you by my side, I’m going to have the merriest Christmas and the happiest new year!”

Meredith and Catherine leaned in and kissed each other. They stared into each other’s eyes, stroked each other’s hair, and fed each other their peppermint sticks.

“We’re naughty,” Catherine said.

So naughty,” Meredith agreed.

They then made out before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

The next Friday, Meredith and Catherine sat in the waiting room, biding their time till Texie was ready to see them. A box full of Meredith’s adult toys lied on the floor between them.

The door to the office opened quietly. Texie, a notepad and pen in hand, watched the two lovers.

“You nervous?” Catherine asked, taking Meredith’s hand in hers.

“A little,” the MILF said, squeezing Catherine’s hand. “I can’t believe it took this long just to see her.”

“It is our busy time of year.”

“Still.”

Texie quickly jotted down some notes … “Hello, ladies.”

The two elves jumped in their seats and spun around. Texie smiled, beckoning them to enter the office. The lovers came in, carrying the box.

Texie’s office was dimly lit, the only light coming in through the blind slats. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor, the sound echoing all over. She sat behind her desk. “So, you ladies have something to show me?”

Meredith and Catherine put the box on the desk. They looked at each other, and Catherine motioned for Meredith to speak up.

The older elf cleared her throat. “Yes, well, I’ve been tinkering in my spare time, and I’ve created some Christmas-themed adult toys. We already cater to children, but why not adults? It’ll increase Christmas spirit among those who don’t have faith in Santa, and we’ll be able to tap into a market that we’ve been ignoring for so long.”

Texie stared at the elves, her fingers steepled. “That’s not a bad idea,” she finally said, her voice high-pitched. “May I see what you’ve created so far?”

They took out the toys and laid them on the desk, describing what each one was and how it worked. Meredith also detailed how she got inspired and where she got her materials from.

Texie nodded. “Show me how they work.”

“Really?” Meredith asked. “I don’t know …”

Texie grabbed the snowflake. “What does this do?”

She began swinging it back and forth in front of their eyes. Meredith and Catherine tried to stop her, but the light from the window reflected off of the mesmerizing crystal … and caught in their eyes, hypnotizing them.

“Again, show me,” Texie said. “You love obeying your mistress.”

“Yes-mis-tress-we-hear-and-we-o-bey,” the two lovers said in unison.

So the two elves stripped naked and played with Meredith’s toys. Texie got off on the presentation, squirting her lady juice onto her mindless slaves. They gladly washed their faces with it.

While Texie watched her slaves sixty-nine-ing each other, she thought, We’re definitely taking Meredith up on her offer, but both of them are Unbelievers … We can’t have that, now can we? I could hypnotize them to—oh, wait, right, you can’t make people do things against their morals while entranced. Fuck … Then her eyes lit up, and she smiled devilishly. Then again, there are other ways of making these two see the light …

Once her slaves were done having their fun, she ordered them to clean themselves and the toys, get dressed, and forget everything that had just happened. They dutifully obeyed. Texie then took them out of their trances.

“Meredith, I’m going to get a contract drawn up,” Texie said. “You two are going to be partners with Claus & Co.! We’re all going to be very rich! In fact, why don’t you ladies take the rest of the day off?”

Meredith and Catherine hugged and squealed in happiness. They thanked Texie and carried the box out, as happy as ever.

Texie stared at their waddling asses, a smile creeping onto her face. She licked her lips.

Soon … she thought. Soon …

* * *

After work, Catherine stayed over at Meredith’s house again. She purred in Merry’s lap like a good kitty-cat, her eyes glassy and blank. They were wide as they remained transfixed upon the snowflake crystal that swung before her pretty face …

“I can’t believe my time has finally come,” Meredith said to herself as she stroked Cat’s naked neck and back.

Catherine snuggled up to her lover’s bosom, licking Meredith’s tits and sucking her milk. She stretched out her arm and tried to bat the snowflake with her tiny hand, but Meredith kept it at a distance. The older elf worked up some spit in her mouth, and then let it seep out between her lips. The strand of saliva trickled down her breast and into Cat’s mouth.

Meredith sat back and snapped her fingers. “Awaken!”

Cat removed her mouth from Merry’s tit and swallowed. She licked her lips, shook her head, and blinked.

“Done with your fun?” Meredith asked.

“For now.”

Cat grabbed MILF-edith by the back of the head and forced her face into her tiny cleavage. She shook her lover’s head, and Meredith dutifully made motorboat sounds. Cat craned her head, her eyes rolling back as she felt Meredith’s tongue darting over her skin.

The two lesbians made out as the fireplace crackled … and slowly died. The lovers were all alone in the dark room, lying on their backs on the rug, staring up at the ceiling. Moonlight shined in from the windows. Their chests heaved, dirty toys strewn all about them.

“I’ve never felt so good about myself in all my life,” Meredith said. “I feel so powerful! If all goes well, we should seek out other like-minded elves and take over the business!”

“You mean a Santa-less North Pole?”

“Why not? At least we’d be real—and doing actual work.”

Cat was wrapped tightly in Meredith’s arms. “They can put me on the Naughty List right now and I wouldn’t care.”

“Same here. Santa Claus is fake!”

“Santa Claus is fake!” Cat said.

Silence … then they laughed.

“We’re naughty,” Meredith said.

“So naughty,” Catherine agreed.

“So very naughty!” came a mechanical voice, from out of nowhere.

The two women screamed and stood up.

“Don’t move!” came the voice again. “You don’t see us, but we see you! Hands on your heads!”

They complied.

Catherine whimpered, “It’s them … It’s the Pole Patrol!”

“Quiet!” the voice barked.

“It’s going to be okay, Cat,” Meredith said. “I won’t let them hurt you!”

“The more you don’t listen, the worse your punishment will be!” the voice said.

The windows were suddenly covered on the outside, casting the room in darkness. The two women heard footsteps and felt hands grab them and move them away from each other.

Catherine’s mouth was covered with a cloth. She tried desperately to remove it, but the hands holding it in place were so strong … and the pine scent so sweet and intoxicating …

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body became lifeless, falling onto the floor with a thud.

Before Meredith could respond, she was forcibly bent over and smacked on her naked ass with a switch. She yelped once it pricked her, and she wanted to fight back, but her body quickly became numb … She hit the floor with a thud and blacked out …

* * *

Catherine woke up, shivering while on her back. She tried to sit up, but she soon found herself strapped to a table. Her wrists and ankles were clamped down tightly, and no matter how much she struggled, she couldn’t break free or even arch her back.

“Help!” the young elf screamed into the pitch-black room. “Get me out of here!”

She breathed heavily, her heart racing. It was then that she felt wires hooked up to her body … her forehead, tits, stomach, sides, and feet.

“What the? Get this shit off me and get me out—ahhhhhhhh!”

Electric shocks coursed through her body, and Catherine shook violently. After what seemed like forever, the shocks stopped. Catherine’s lips quivered, and tears seeped from her eyes.

She swallowed and screamed out, “Please, let me go!”

A bright light came on over her, and it took Catherine a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Then came the footsteps—high-heels clacking on a flat, hard surface.

Catherine gasped. “Who’s there? Please, get me out of here!”

The steps got louder … louder … louder—till they stopped. Catherine looked straight up, and her eyes stared into the devilishly smiling face of Texie.

The corporate elf leaned over and kissed her captive’s forehead. Then she licked the prisoner’s lips and spat into her mouth. “How’re you doing?”

Cat swallowed. “Texie! What’s going on? Where am I? What am I doing here? Get me out of here!”

“I can’t.”

“What? Why not? Did they get you, too?”

Texie giggled. “They got me a long time ago, honey. Best thing that ever happened to me.”

Catherine stared dumbfounded at Texie … then her eyes widened. “You mean …”

“Yep. I ordered you and Meredith to be taken in. It had to be done.”

“But why?”

“’Cause we can’t have either of you ruining Christmas for us or anyone down south. You don’t believe or want to believe in Santa? Fine, but keep it to yourself. You and Meredith seem to want to have your cake and eat it, too.”

Catherine’s eyes widened. “Santa’s real?”

“I don’t know.”

“What? So he’s not real?”

“I don’t know.”

“Fuck it, Texie! Tell me the truth!”

“It’s all a matter of belief.”

“Why bother doing business with us if we don’t believe?”

“Because we like your ideas, but can’t risk you going into business for yourself. You’ll kill Christmas. And it’d be bad for our image to associate with Unbelievers.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean? You’re going to kill us?”

Texie giggled. “You stupid little hoe-bag! Of course not! We’re gonna give you the Christmas spirit!”

Catherine frowned. “How long have I been here? Where’s Meredith?”

“You’ll never know how long, and you’re in Santa’s castle. As for Meredith …” Texie sighed. “I’m sorry, Catherine, but … she betrayed you.”

“That’s a fucking lie—ahhhhhhhh!”

“I don’t lie, Catherine. I never lie. I always tell the truth, and the truth is Meredith sold you out. We gave her the same treatment, and she thought it better to save her own tiny, tight ass than to be true to you, your love, and your toys. She’s a believer, now, Cat, and now it’s time to join her.”

“Never! You’re lying! I love my MILF-edith, and she loves me!”

Texie stripped naked and the 3-foot-6 elf climbed on top of Catherine. She straddled her captive and tickled Catherine’s sides, armpits, and neck. Catherine writhed and tried to curse and spit at Texie through her laughs … with mixed results. Texie blew raspberries on Catherine’s stomach and soles, and ran her moist, wet tongue in between her toes and in her bellybutton.

Then Texie kissed her prisoner’s lady-hole and performed cunniligus on her little clit. Catherine’s body broke out in goosebumps—she curled her fingers and toes and forced herself not to get excited … but it was a lost cause.

Cat squirted her cum into Texie’s face, and Texie made sure that every inch of it was covered. The prisoner’s eyes rolled back, and she screamed in sweet relief till she was out of breath. Licking her lips, Texie turned to her captive, smiled, and stared directly down at her, cum dripping onto Catherine’s face.

“So … how do you feel?”

Catherine’s face was twisted in agony and ecstasy. “Thank you,” she breathed. “Thank you …”

“I’m sorry, dear, I’m deaf in both ears,” Texie said. “Come again?”

Thank you!” Catherine screeched.

“You’re very welcome,” Texie said, before lightly kissing Cat’s lips.

Then Catherine’s stomach gurgled. “Texie … I have to go to the bathroom.”

Texie hopped off. “So then go.”

“No! Not like this!”

Texie walked away without a word, and the light shut off. Catherine cried … She tried to hold it in, but eventually she evacuated her bowels.

She was so uncomfortable lying in and smelling her filth. Eventually, though, she fell asleep …

When she woke up, she was clean and sitting in stocks, the light in the room already on. Her wrists were tied above her head, and her legs were stretched out before her. Her ankles firmly secured, her two big toes were tied together and to a hook on top of the stocks.

And there was a ball gag in her mouth.

Texie stood before her, a wooden cane in her hand. “So glad you could join us.” She smacked Catherine’s soles, and the decidedly loud crack echoed through the room.

Cat let out a guttural scream. She almost choked on her spit before she remembered to breathe through her nose. She received her falaka without any remorse from her dom, and after five minutes of continued whacking, Texie stopped. She placed a chair over Cat’s legs, removed the gag, and took her seat.

Catherine spat, coughed, and heaved. “Please, no more …”

Texie removed her heels and pressed her funky feet onto Catherine’s face. The young elf winced at the vinegary smell emanating from her captor’s petite toes. Texie stuck two of her toes into Catherine’s nostrils, forcing the woman to breathe through her mouth.

Or at least, that’s what Catherine wanted to do, but Texie used her other foot to press down on Catherine’s throat.

“Please … stop it …” Catherine rasped.

“I can’t,” Texie said. “You need to admit that you and Meredith were wrong and that you believe in Santa Claus. Only once you repent can you be set free. And seeing as how Meredith betrayed you …” Texie removed her toes from Catherine’s nose and shoved her foot into the elf’s mouth.

Catherine choked, her eyes cemented shut. With every desperate attempt at taking a breath, saliva seeped out of her mouth. Her only source of comfort was writhing around in pain …

After God knows how long, Texie took her feet away. Catherine heaved, inhaling deeply and spitting all over to get the taste of funk out of her mouth. She shook her head. “No … you’re lying! … Meredith loves me …”

“And you’re a naughty little shit.” Texie grabbed Catherine by the hair and pushed her face in between her titties, holding it there till she heard her prisoner scream for mercy.

Texie released Cat and smiled at the gasping woman. She put on some red lip gloss, the peppermint scent overpowering Catherine’s senses. She smacked her lips. “Give me some sugar.”

She planted a big one on Cat’s mouth, penetrating it with her tongue. Catherine writhed some more before the scent became too much and she passed out …

When Catherine woke up again, she was bound to a chair, unable to move. She sat at a kitchen table with ingredients for a recipe all around her. Texie was there, preparing to make something …

“Texie, how long has it been?”

The head of elf resources shrugged.

“Please, let me go.”

“Not until you repent. We can’t have naughty girls at the North Pole. So, are you naughty or nice?”

“I’m nice!”

“Good! So do you believe in Santa Claus, or do you love Meredith?”

“No and yes.”

Texie shook her head. “That’s too bad. Oh, well.” She flicked a switch on the table, and four metal prongs sprouted from the back of the chair. They grabbed hold of Catherine’s eyelids and held them open, preventing her from blinking. Then two spouts descended from the ceiling, each with a water bottle at the end. Every so often, they administered drops into Cat’s eyes.

“Oh, God! This hurts! Please, Texie! Don’t do this!”

But Texie didn’t listen. Instead, she opened up a cookbook and mixed the ingredients. Catherine didn’t know what was worse: being tortured or being bored …

“What are you doing?” Catherine cried.

“Making a cake, silly. What else does it look like?”

Catherine studied the ingredients … Batter, milk, fruit, nuts, butter … She was forced to watch everything that Texie did, including the full baking and cooling time …

It wasn’t until the sickly-sweet scent of the food reached Catherine’s nostrils when she realized what Texie was doing … She gasped.

“No! Oh, God! You’re making … a fruitcake!”

“Very good, asshole!” Texie said.

She placed the dessert on a lazy Susan. Catherine could clearly make out all of the plump pieces of red, green, and yellow fruit and the golden-brown nuts in the rich, buttery cake …

“Isn’t it just beautiful?” Texie cooed, spinning the dessert.

Catherine wanted to tell Texie to go fuck herself and shove the fruitcake up her tiny asshole …

But she didn’t …

Instead, her eyes were drawn to the cake, which became a blur of colors … The prisoner’s eyes became captivated by them … They were so pretty … so festive …

“You believe in Santa Claus …” Texie intoned. “You love fruitcake … You love being a good girl … You hate being a naughty girl … You hate Meredith … Don’t you agree?”

Catherine opened her mouth, her breathing calm … “I … I am a good girl … I … I …” She screamed. “No! No! Get out of my head! Meredith, please help me!”

Texie slowly stopped spinning the cake. She took a knife from the table and cut a thick slice of cake. Placing it in her hands, she carried it over to Catherine, who tried to squirm away in vain …

“No … no—get that nasty shit away from me!” Cat yelled.

“Now, now … I’ve gone through all this trouble to make it and make you see the error of your ways, so the least you could do is give it a taste …”

Catherine’s body trembled and convulsed … She couldn’t run away … She couldn’t look away … Texie was sure to squeeze her nose shut in order to force her mouth open …

“Meredith!” Catherine wailed. “Where are you?”

And there she was! Cat saw her at the other end of the table, eating the cookies they made. She was savoring them and making eye contact with her, smiling ear to ear …

Her eyes teared up as the colorful dessert came closer … closer … closer …

“Feed it to Meredith!” Catherine screeched. “Fuck that bitch! She sold me out! She used me for sex! She never loved me! Torture Meredith! I repent! I’m a good girl! Put me on the nice list! I’ll never be naughty again! I promise! I believe! I believe in Santa Claus!”

And then she devolved into incoherent babbling, screaming and drooling as Texie ate the slice in front of her unblinking eyes … The only thing Cat tasted were salty tears and snot.

Then the corporate cunt cut another thick slice, brought it over to Catherine, and held it before her eyes.

“It’s so good, Catherine,” Texie said. “If you’re a good girl, then eat this and like it. After all, good girls always do what they are told.”

Cat licked her lips and said, “I am a good girl. I like fruitcake. I always do what I am told. I always listen to Texie.”

“Very good!” Texie said, giving Catherine head-pats.

She fed the young elf the slice, savoring every second that Catherine chewed, gagged, and had a hard time swallowing …

Still, Catherine was true to her new programming, and she ate the slice without any complaints. In fact, Meredith disappeared just as soon as she arrived, a fact that Cat paid only the slightest attention to …

Texie then released Catherine, hugging her while the new convert still sat. She stroked her prisoner’s hair and dried her eyes with her fingers.

“There, there. Texie loves you!” She gave Catherine her titty to suck on. “Much more than that no-good Meredith, right?”

Catherine smiled and nodded, not once taking her eyes off Texie or her lips off the tiny tit. Texie kissed Catherine’s forehead and sat down in Cat’s lap.

Texie then cut a third slice, thicker than the other two. Cat watched her with blank, glassy eyes … The young elf felt no anxiety or nervousness—all negative feelings seemed to have been purged by this great woman before her …

Texie dropped the slice on the floor and smashed it with her tiny bare feet. Sitting on the floor, she presented her small peds to Catherine. She wiggled her toes, the spaces in between now gunked-up with fruit and nuts, and scrunched and flexed her soles, caked with batter and dirt.

Catherine licked her lips. She got on all fours and crawled to her mistress. She grabbed Texie’s ankles and licked her soles clean. To her amazement, the fruitcake wasn’t disgustingly sweet anymore! She really did like it!

But why? Could it have been because of the dirt mixed in? Was it the added foot funk?

No, those weren’t the reasons … The reason was simpler: Texie kept her promise. She found a way to make Catherine like fruitcake! She didn’t lie to her like that nasty, old MILF …

Cat sucked Texie’s tiny toes, making sure that every space in between them was clear and wet with saliva.

For her part, Texie lied back and enjoyed the feeling of a small, moist, wet tongue glide over her teeny tootsies.

* * *

Meredith woke up, her head throbbing. It took a few seconds for her to realize that she was strapped to a table, with Texie looking down at her and lightly caressing her naked nipples.

“Texie!” Meredith cried. “What the fuck is going on? Get me out of here! And where’s Cat?”

“What’s going on, you traitor, is that you’re going to be taught a lesson in obedience.” She twisted her prisoner’s tits, which caused Merry to scream. “As for Catherine, she’s betrayed you.”

“What? Bullshit!”

Texie shook her head. “It was actually a rather quick conversion. But she’s much better now. She’s seen the error of her ways and has repented. She gave you up rather quickly—less than a day, actually.” She shrugged. “I guess, in the end, all that matters is self-preservation …”

“Go ahead at do your worst—”

“I intend to.”

“—because I’ll never break! Our love for each other is strong and true! It’s the only thing we believe in!”

“Agree to disagree.”

Texie tickled Meredith’s naked body. The tiny MILF writhed and laughed, cursing out her captor in between breaths. Soon, though, the tickling turned into torture, as Texie began flicking, pinching, scratching, and biting Meredith all over. She targeted the most sensitive areas: armpits, stomach, neck … bare feet …

Meredith fought back as much as she could, especially by curling her toes and flexing her feet so she could hit Texie in the face. This, however, only angered the torturer, who slapped Meredith’s face repeatedly and spat into her eyes and mouth till Merry’s resolve was spent.

Texie then positioned herself over Meredith’s torso, and the captive had the best view in the house of Texie’s naked, tiny, wrinkled butthole. The corporate cunt lightly licked Meredith’s clit and repeated “Think of me” over and over …

Meredith shut her eyes and tried thinking of Catherine instead. The more she did, however, the more Texie’s words penetrated her mind and the more she felt herself coming to a climax … She shook her head in a vain attempt to get this bitch out of her head, but her smirking face was front and center in her mind’s eye as Meredith squirted her sticky lady-juice all over …

Texie sat back and farted in Meredith’s face. The stink was so overpowering that, instead of vomiting or coughing, Merry passed out.

When she woke up again, she was tied to a chair with Texie standing in front of her. The prisoner was hooked up to electrodes. Texie spat in Meredith’s face and slapped her cheeks repeatedly.

“I’ve felt worse from Cat,” Merry said, smiling.

“I’ll bet, but I hope you realize that your relationship with Catherine means shit to us.”

“Then why go through all this?”

“Because we can’t have you ruin the Christmas spirit! Our whole economy, our jobs, our very existence is based on belief, Meredith … How can you create toys that are supposed to bring joy to people without the belief that Santa will make and deliver them?”

“Fuck you—no one needs to believe in Santa to feel joy!”

Texie walked behind a control panel and pushed a button. Meredith felt an electric shock course through her body, and she screamed in pain. Texie lifted her hand and the pain stopped.

“Not a very festive feeling, is it?” the torturer asked.

“You’re so full of shit!” Meredith spat. “If you really wanted me to conform, you would’ve used my snowflake against me!”

Texie shook her head. “We need to deal with you in a much more … permanent way …”

She pushed the button again … and again … and again …

And Meredith screamed … and screamed … and screamed …

When her torture was finished, Meredith was thrown inside a cage. Food and water were given to her in dog bowls.

“If you want to be treated like a disobedient bitch, then you will be,” Texie said. “And just so you know, this is going in your file.”

“Fuck you. When I get out of here, Cat and I are going to ruin you! We’re not signing your contract! We’re going into business for ourselves!”

Texie sighed. As she walked away, she said, “Shut up and eat you meal, cunt. You’re going to need your strength.” She laughed.

She turned out the light and left the room. Meredith couldn’t see anything, but she could smell the food … which really was dog food … She lied down on the opposite side of the cage, trying hard not to pay attention to the smell …

But her stomach growled, and she reluctantly crawled over to the food. She took a morsel into her mouth with her tongue, chewed it, and swallowed. She immediately lapped up some water.

She hesitated … but her hunger got the better of her, and she stuck her head in the bowl and licked it clean. She wiped her mouth on her naked arm and drank all the water. She screamed and cursed, feeling disgusted with herself … Curling up into a ball in a corner, she tried to relax, and soon fell asleep.

While she slept, hidden speakers played “Pop Goes the Weasel,” and Meredith’s sleep was disturbed for the rest of the night. She kept waking up in cold sweats, at which points the broadcasts immediately stopped. When she was sound asleep again, they continued …

Meredith was forced awake by Texie with an electric prod. Texie forced her prisoner to crawl out of the cage and down a hallway.

“Let me go back to sleep, please!” Meredith pleaded. “I’m so tired.”

“Then it sucks to be you …”

But the captive got up and pushed Texie to the ground, making a run for it. She got halfway down the hall when a Pole Patrolman blocked her path and shot a Taser at her.

Meredith screamed. The electrodes stuck in her body, and electricity numbed her. Pissing and shitting herself, Meredith fell on the floor.

Texie ripped the spikes out of her and, when Meredith recovered, she kicked her prisoner, forcing her to crawl down the hall.

“Please, Texie, let me clean myself …”

Texie didn’t answer. Instead, she strapped a collar around Meredith’s neck and led her around on a leash.

“Texie, please! My hands and knees hurt!”

The captor didn’t answer. She led Merry down so many hallways, rooms, and staircases … only to end up in a dark basement landing with a single door …

“I’m not going in there!” Meredith said.

She tried to climb up the stairs, but her legs were wobbly. Texie yanked on the leash, and Meredith fell down some steps and onto the landing.

“Bad girl!” Texie screeched. “Bad Meredith! Bad elf!”

She pressed down on the MILF’s throat with her foot.

“Will you go into the room willingly?”

Meredith tried to get Texie’s foot off, but the more she did, the more Texie applied pressure. Finally, Meredith whispered, “Yes.”

Texie removed her foot, opened the door, and pulled Meredith inside.

It was barren, filled with only a chair, a control panel with buttons and dials, and blank screens all over. Meredith had an inkling as to what was about to happen, so Texie had to drag her to the chair. The captor ordered her slave to sit, and had to kick and slap her into compliance.

Once Meredith was positioned correctly, Texie strapped her down. She placed prongs into her eyes to prevent her from blinking and administered eye drops.

“Whatever you’re planning, you cunt, you’ll never win,” Merry spat. “I love Catherine, and we will succeed!”

“I highly doubt that,” Texie said.

The lights went out for a few minutes, then the screens lit up. Meredith gasped.

All around her were real-time videos of an unopen jack-in-the-box. Hidden cameras broadcast them onto the screens, and the toy itself was on a small pedestal right in front of Meredith.

“Texie! No! Please!”

“You must surrender all rights to your inventions to us,” Texie said calmly. “Obey us. Catherine betrayed you; betray her. Obey and believe. It’s the only way to be free.”

“No! Never!”

Texie then stood behind the toy, and wound the handle to play the first of the four lines of “Pop Goes the Weasel” …

“No! No! Don’t! You fucking bitch!” It was the most hysterical Meredith had been in her whole life. “I hate you!”

The handle was slowly turned a second time, playing the second line …

Meredith struggled to break her restraints … She could feel the sweat forming on her forehead …

The handle was slowly turned a third time, playing the third line …

Then there were a few seconds of silence as Tex—no, as Catherine continued turning the handle …

Meredith gasped. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It couldn’t have been Cat! She wouldn’t torture her—not like this, at least …

“Cat …” Meredith breathed.

Her lover didn’t answer … only smiled … and turned the handle …

Soon … Soon, the clown would pop out …

But it didn’t spring out of its box. That’s because, given her current situation, Meredith did the only thing she could.

“Do it to Catherine! Torture her! I hate that bitch! She used me! She hates fruitcake—feed her fruitcake! And take my toys! Do whatever you want with them! Please—I’ll do whatever you want! Slave, obey—anything! Just promise me you won’t turn the handle! I’ll be a good girl—I promise! I’ll do anything to be on the nice list! I believe you! Please! Mercy! I promise!”

Texie walked up to Meredith. She patted the naked woman’s head and whispered into her ear, “I’ll promise if you’ll promise … forever … I’ll get the contract drawn up.” She lightly kissed Meredith’s cheek. “You did the right thing, you nice girl.”

The corporate elf left the room, leaving Meredith a simpering, blubbering mess. Her open mouth quavered, and she breathed hard. Tears and snot flowed down her face as her unblinking eyes were glued to the unopened box …

And as she stared at it, she prayed that it would never open—even of its own accord.

After all, there was a clown in there, and they were evil …

Like Catherine …

* * *

Snow fell at the North Pole on Christmas Eve. All the elves were gathered at home or in one of the many bars to celebrate another year’s work of making children happy. Productivity and morale had never been higher …

And Meredith was a part of that. Her coworkers couldn’t get over her changed demeanor—not that they hated it, of course. Every time she walked into a room, the atmosphere would brighten, and everyone just adored her singing during the pep rally. Never again did she complain about eating the same lunch day in, day out. She also punched in at 9 on the dot every morning, and took great care in testing toys … including jack-in-the-boxes, as much as she still hated them …

Before she went home for the evening, Meredith went up to Texie’s office for a meeting. She walked right up to the woman’s desk and stood at attention. Texie sat reviewing some papers.

“Meredith the elf reporting as requested, ma’am,” Meredith said.

A cat hissed at the compliant elf. The room was so dimly lit that Meredith couldn’t see where the pet was. The hairs on her arms and legs stood up … Then she spied a gray cat-condo tower in the corner of the room. Two eyes stared out at her from a hole … The cat hissed again.

“Cat, be nice,” Texie said, sternly. “Meredith’s a guest.”

Then the head of production’s pet crawled out of her hole, but it wasn’t a cat. It was Catherine. She slinked her way toward Texie and rubbed her body against her owner’s legs. The young elf was naked except for a pink collar around her neck. A long cat tail stuck out of her back, right over her butt crack. Her fingernails and toenails were long, as was her hair. Her legs were unshaven, and her teeth were filed to points.

“Isn’t she just precious?” Texie asked Meredith. She picked up Cat and placed her in her lap. “A vast improvement over what she was like before, wouldn’t you agree?”

Meredith stared at her former lover. Whiskers sprouted from Cat’s pink nose, and the elf-kitty stared daggers at the MILF from cat-pupiled glassy eyes. There was also a scar above Cat’s forehead and on her throat.

The brainwashed elf frowned. “I’m sorry, ma’am. I don’t understand, ma’am.”

“I’ve always wanted a pet cat,” Texie said. “Santa got me my present early this year. A few surgeries here, some training there—and that snowflake of yours, of course, really did the trick.” She stroked Cat’s back. “Would you like to pet her?”

“No, thank you, ma’am,” Meredith said. “What she did to me was unforgiveable. I can’t bring myself to show such a creature affection. She’s resigned to her fate, as am I.”

“Well said,” Texie agreed. She slid a piece of paper and a pen across the desk to Meredith. “Here’s that contract. Upon signing it, all rights to your sex toys shall be signed over to me. You’ll receive no profits from them, and you’ll be charged with testing them out on only me. Santa and the workshop will receive sole credit for creating them. All contributions from you and Cat will be forever null, void, illegal, and forgotten.

“Further, you’re being promoted from your nonadult toy-testing duties. Effective December 26th, you shall be the official Super-Secret Snooper Supreme. This means that, in addition to pleasuring me, you shall rat out to me all of your fellow elves who wish to walk the path that you and Cat here wished to.”

Meredith saluted her boss. “It shall be my pleasure, ma’am, to do your bidding.”

“Excellent. Now sign it.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Meredith signed without reading the document. “It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, ma’am.”

“Yes, it has. You may go home now. Enjoy your day off. Merry Christmas.”

“Thank you, ma’am. Enjoy your day off, ma’am. Merry Christmas, ma’am.”

Meredith spun around on her heel and left the room. Catherine purred happily in Texie’s arms.

* * *

As Meredith made her way home, the snow on the ground crunched under her feet. She came up to The Blinking Tree, stopping to look inside. Elves were singing, dancing, and drinking. Her face blank, she stared at the warm and cozy scene.

Her eye twitched, and a song began to play. Was it inside her head, or did it come from inside the watering hole? She couldn’t tell, nor did she care. Either way, she mouthed the words:

Under the blinking Christmas tree,
I sold you and you sold me.
There lie they and here lie we,
under the blinking Christmas tree.

Meredith continued staring. She smiled. She couldn’t wait to rat out the unbelievers. It was her duty now, after all …

After a few more seconds, she turned away and headed home again.

* * *

The following morning, Meredith woke up and ran, naked, downstairs to her Christmas tree. There was just one present under it. She tore off the wrapping and opened the box …

It was a lump of coal.

But there was also a note, written in lovely, fluid cursive:

Meredith:

Glad you finally came to your senses! Welcome aboard!

Here’s a little something to remind you that, even when you’ve been a bad girl, you can always find redemption.

Merry Christmas!
—Santa Claus

Meredith let the note drop to the floor. Could it be true? Was it really from him?

She held the black lump in her hand and stared at it. Yes, she deserved this piece of coal … She deserved to have a life free of that fucking Catherine … She picked up the note and read it a few more times.

She gasped, and her eyes widened. She read the second paragraph over and over while looking at the craggy lump. She smiled.

Meredith bent over, spread her butt cheeks wide, and shoved the coal up her tight asshole. She squeezed as hard as she could … breathing hard, her face turning red … Her stomach gurgled, and just when she thought she couldn’t take the pain anymore, she let a loud, smelly fart rip and shat out the lump …

But it wasn’t a lump anymore …

It was a diamond!

Meredith fell to her knees and tenderly picked up the shiny crystal. The lights from the Christmas tree reflected off of the clear piece and into her glassy, watery eyes … She finally had the one thing she always wanted … and it came from the one person whom she’d been denying all this time …

Oh, how stupid she was all these years! Meredith broke down and cried, clutching the diamond. She convulsed on the floor and used the shiny crystal to rub her clit till she cummed.

Then she looked up at the shining tree. Calmness washed over her, and something clicked inside her head, her eyes becoming as blank as her face and glassy …

Yes, she was finally on the right path! She made the right decision by choosing niceness over naughtiness … Never again would she misbehave, never again would she deny herself true love and happiness, never again would she think critically or for herself …

Victory! True victory was the Christmas miracle that happened that day to an elf named Meredith.

She believed in Santa Claus.