The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Y Chromosome Part V

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

It was night time. Emmanuel lied on his own bedroom. His new maid, Megan, was cleaning up his room. She wore no clothes, as Emmanuel asked her to clean his room, while naked. She was on her knees, dusting underneath his table. Emmanuel was eyeing her ass, enjoying the sight of it. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. “Come in”, Emmanuel said. His mom opened the door and Karen was with her. Karen, was also under mind control, and obedient to Emmanuel. “She’s here to see you”, his mom telling him. The mom looked at Megan and said, “Could you come with me for the moment”. Megan got up, from what she was doing and followed Emmanuel’s mom, saying, “Yes maam.” Megan disappeared with his mom, outside his bedroom, closing the door behind her, leaving more privacy between Emmanuel and Karen. Megan was Karen’s aunt. Megan, Karen and Karen’s mom were all under hypnosis, forced to obey Emmanuel and Emmanuel hypnotized his mom into accepting all this, even giving Megan to her as a present ie a housemaid. While they were both alone, Emmanuel got up and started taking his clothes off, telling Karen, “Strip off as well. I want you to lie down with me”. Karen replied, “Yes, my master”. Karen stripped off her clothes. While she was still standing, Emmanuel lied down on the bed, naked, and he told her, “You can switch the lights off too.” Karen walks to the room’s switch and switches the light off. She then walks to the bed and lies next to Emmanuel. He grabs her and kisses her on the lips. He lied his head down his own pillow, while Karen was made to lie her head on his chest. His right hand was on her right breast, fondling and massaging the nipple. “So you came to see me”, he said. He already knew why. She nodded. She said, “I brought the list of people, whom are now your slaves too”. Emmanuel smiled, “Excellent”. He programmed Karen, to find the other female students, and trick them, into letting her hypnotize them, hence turning them to Emmanuel’s female slaves. “How about Mrs DuBois? Did she do as she was told?” Karen nodded, “She also gave me the list if the teachers, whom she managed to hypnotize and make obedient to your every command,”. After he hypnotized the three Blondes (Karen, Megan and Jennifer) and his own mom, he then snuck into his high school and went to the other side of the school building, that was an abandoned part of it. He hypnotized Mrs DuBois, his Blonde French teacher, making five people under his control but only used four as his sex slaves (who all happened to be Blonde Caucasian females). Karen was made to keep tabs on Mrs DuBois.

Emmanuel then told Karen, “I want you to go on all fours”. Karen positioned herself, on all fours. Emmanuel was on his knees and entered her asshole, from behind. He shoved his cock hard and fast, squeezing her breasts. She made those moaning-being-fucked sound. After he fucked her anally, they both lied on his bed for a while. He fondled her Blonde hair and then told her, “Could you get both your list and Mrs DuBois’ list”. Karen got up from the bed and as she walked, he could see his sperm oozing out from her ass, staining down and dripping down to her long sensual legs. She walked to her bag and took out the lists. There were two of them and she then walked back to Emmanuel, handing them. He then told her, “Turn the lights on”. Karen walked back to where the light switch was, and turned it on. Emmanuel was reading the names on Karen’s list, as to how many female students were now under his control. He smiled. Many were hot babes, from hot Blondes to sexy Latinas to sultry African Americans, all athletic and cheerleaders. “Nice. Really nice”, Emmanuel talking to himself, counting his luck. He then read Mrs DuBois’s list, as to how many teachers (female ones of course) were now under hypnosis (by Mrs DuBois) and made to obey Emmanuel, since she saw them the picture of their “new master”. He saw the list. These were all hot and sexy teachers. He licked his tongue. He also had Karen’s and Mrs DuBois’s phone number. He felt like the Freemasons, running the world in secret. He now had so many teachers, all who acted normal but once they see Emmanuel, would know to obey him and at the same time, made to act careful not to reveal their true selves, in case there was someone among them, who wasn’t his slave (and getting Emmanuel into trouble, for all sorts of things and maybe go to prison).

One teacher’s name right now, he was looking at, was Ms McKenzie. She was on attractive teacher. She used to teach him Mathematics and like many of the teachers, had a fit and sexy body, since she looked after her own weight. Many of her male students, and even lesbian female ones, told her many times, that she looked like the hot red-headed actress Melinda Clarke, from the hit TV show The O.C. Emmanuel gave Karen specific instructions, for Mrs McKenzie. “I want you to tell her, to come to your place, this Friday evening, by eight sharp, and show her your basement, so you can instruct her, to come to my basement floor downstairs. I want her to come here, from your basement to mine.” “Understood”, nodded his slave Karen. Emmanuel had even more plans. “And by the way, I also want her to wear certain type of clothes. If she already made plans for Friday, she is to cancel it. My evening is far more important than hers”. Emmanuel whispered to Karen’s ears, as in what he wanted Mrs McKenzie to do.

Friday Night

The basement was different now. His mom was going to have some fun with Megan (their new maid) and he was going to have his privacy, inside his newly fashioned basement room. He how had a bed there, as well as a heater (for winter time) and also a television, with a DVD player and a set of free DVDs (which he got the females to buy for him). He had small lamps, to lighten up the basement room and the lights were red. The end of his basement bed, faced the tv. The basement’s secret passage door, was no longer blocked. This meant, that any future slave of his could come here, when he wanted them to. He got his mom to order pizza for him and a bottle of coke. He had plates and glasses ready. Suddenly, his basement door opened and there stood, Mrs McKenzie, holding a flashlight. She smiled at Emmanuel, saying, “You sent for me, master”. “I sure did, slave”, chuckled Emmanuel cruelly. Mrs McKenzie had short red hair. She wore a black mini skirt and a black bra, underneath her denim blue jacket. She closed the inside basement door behind her. “I ordered pizza for us. Is that ok with you, Mrs McKenzie?”, asked Emmanuel. “I love pizza, master”, replied Mrs McKenzie. “So what is your first name?”, asked Emmanuel. Mrs McKenzie answered, “Paula”. “Ok Paula. Get undressed. I want you to come and lie horizontally, on my bed. We are going to eat pizza and watch movies.” Paula took off all her clothes and let them lie on the basement ground, with her flashlight. She then got up his bed and lied down, just as he commanded. He opened the pizza box and used her naked body, like a sushi plate. He also put a film on. It was Jurassic Park III. While he ate food off her body, he was enjoying himself. But he looked down on Paula’s mouth and could tell, that his slave was hungry too. He grabbed one slice and then fed it to her. She ate the end bit of the slice, like how sushi woman would eat sushi, fed to them by their male customers. She ate and enjoyed it. The film was exciting. After he and she finished eating, he then asked her to get up. He poured them both coke, on their glasses. She took her glass and drank it, being thirsty from the walking and feeding. As for Emmanuel, he was about to drink but then looked at Paula’s huge pale breasts and then smiled. He remembered that scene, from Rising Sun, where the Japanese businessman looked evilly at his redhead slave and then placed his glass below her breast and she had to dip her breast, into that glass and then after taking it out, drank the wet part of her nipple. Emmanuel did that. Paula smilingly placed her nipple above his glass and dipped her nipple into his glass. He then licked the coke liquid, off her nipple. Tasty.

After the film and pizza was over, they were both lying under the blanket, watching a porn film that he acquired, through his slave. He was seeing a redhead getting fucked on the ass, by her alleged rapist. He then looked at Paula and smiled. He just had a thought. He took the remote control and turned the film off. Paula looked at her student/master. “I have an idea”. He got up from his bed and walked to a small table, that had two cuffs lying on top of it. He looked back at Paula and smiled. She smiled back at him, ready to to do whatever he wanted her to do, but more like, letting him get away with doing stuff to her, or her body. Emmanuel cuffed her wrists together, on the top part of the bed post. He then spread her legs and tied each ankle, to a separate bed post, on the bed’s bottom. He then took a cloth and gagged her mouth roughly, smiling at his work. She was a delicious sight. Her red pubic hair looked ready for fun. Her breasts were huge and looked fun to play and spank with. He then whispered to her, “Listen my redhead slave. We are going to play a game. We are going to play a rape game. You are going to be the rape victim and I will be the rapist, ok”. She nodded, understanding his idea. She was going to try and struggle, and feel the real horror, that she gave no such consent and that he was fucking the hell out of her. “We start now”, smiled Emmanuel. Paula’s eyes now turned, from consented obedience, to that of fear. She helplessly shook her body and squirmed, under that mouth gag. She looked really scared, but was too helpless to do anything. He slaps her and she tries struggling but ends up crying instead. Emmanuel was her student and he was about to rape her naked body. Emmanuel looked and felt her red pubic hair. He got up from his bed and grabbed his shaver. “Say good bye to those red hair between you legs, bitch”, laughed Emmanuel. He started shaving her pubic hair, until she had no more pubic hair and just a crack between her legs. Tears flowed down her eyes. He pushed the shaved red hair away. “Now that’s the way I love it. No fucking hair above the hole”, laughed Emmanuel. He got up on her and then shoved his cock inside her vagina and started fucking her. His eyes looked cruel and she was too powerless to do anything. His hands squeezed her breasts, mashing it like mashed potatoes. She squirmed and screamed, under that mouth gag. He was hurting her.

After fucking her, he lighted a candle stick. Emmanuel had more plans for Paula tonight. He got up on the bed again and let some of the candle was drip towards her exposed opened up pussy. “Now hold still Paula. This will not hurt one bit”, he said coldly. Of course it would hurt. He let the candle was fall to her pussy. She squirmed at the pain. The sight of her pussy getting red and looking burnt, excited the cruel high school student. After letting candle was drip to her pussy, he then went above her breasts and made sure that some of the candle was, dripped on both nipples and all over her breasts. Her breasts were pale, with some reddish bruises. It meant they were aching and in pain. Now, they were about to get more pain. Her nipples turned from pink to copper. Paula closed her eyes and shook her head in pain. She felt like she was in Hell. Emmanuel felt like he was in Heaven. He hated math class and was doing this to her, for all those times she had flunked this Filipino-American for maths. Now he was getting even, although the proportion was too extreme. He ended up laughing, at his own cruelty. After WAXING her nipples and pussy, he stopped. Paula was crying now. He was going too far. That night, they slept together. She was going home the next morning and after he told her the game was over, she then wondered, why was she crying just now.